PDA

View Full Version : Moonclan (ask before you join!)

Moonsong12
November 19th, 2016, 03:39 AM
If you want to join private message me first
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
North territory https://english3period2-emilydickinson.wikispaces.com/file/view/moor.jpg/300972796/moor.jpg
East https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Flifenlesson.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F11%2FForest-Dreams-01.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Flifenlesson.com%2Fforest-dreams%2F&docid=GAXI9Vu288N5hM&tbnid=zhV1AuGMDZ5WBM%3A&vet=1&w=858&h=536&hl=en-us&safe=active&client=safari&bih=672&biw=1024&ved=0ahUKEwit_66B6bnQAhVBQCYKHXcwARoQMwjXAShgMGA&iact=mrc&uact=8
South http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/thehungergames/images/b/be/Marsh-marsh.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131206011152
West http://www.nature.org/cs/groups/webcontent/@web/@lakesrivers/documents/media/iliamna-lake-ak-splash.jpg
Camp http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/06/e0/4b/a5/cave-of-water-curtain.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warriors:
Dovecloud/24 moons/She-Cat/GETS TEASED FOR BIG EYES,harmless/ Moonlight12 / https://i.ytimg.com/vi/yhhyCt3WeME/hqdefault.jpg/
Dragonwing/24 moons/Tom/Brave,loyal,relentless,merciless/ Yellowpotatoes / http://rlv.zcache.com/stripes_tabby_cat_tile-r3d944c90dbaf4ace9b10c254c17a25d9_agtk1_8byvr_324. jpg/
Apprentices:
Elders:
Kits:
Cloudkit/2 weeks/Tom/Loyal brave stubborn kind/ Yellowpotatoes / http://www.erkr.de/images/teku.jpg/
Mistkit/2 weeks/She-cat/Loyal brave stubborn kind rebellious energetic troublesome / Moonlight12 / http://i62.tinypic.com/21e5kaw.jpg/
Leader:
Deputy:
Darkcloud/24 moons/Tom/TEASES DOVECLOUD,mean,merciless,relentless/ Moonlight12 / http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/black-cat-vampire-teeth-monkey-9-1.jpg/
Queens:
Moonlight/12 moons/She-cat/strict but fair, loves her clan/ Moonlight12 / http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs34/i/2008/239/3/0/Eyes_like_heaven_by_Tuja.jpg/
Medicine cat:
Moontail/19 moons/she-cat/playful,friendly,very hard to get mad,likes making new friends/ Dovekit12 / https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e7/42/67/e742674ef15614f1801428fbeec6d4be.jpg has a stubby tail/
Medicine cat apprentice:
Cloverpaw/6 moons/she-cat/playful but serious,kind and gentle/ FoxyFanGirl / http://warriorcatclanlife.yolasite.com/resources/Splashwave%5B1%5D.jpg/
Dewpaw/7 moons/She-Cat/Quiet,yet she is strong and will stick up for herself and her clan mates/ Mystery / https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b5/61/80/b56180363299d5e11bbea4702e07c7a7.jpg/
Rules:
YOU MUST PRIVATE MESSAGE ME THE INFORMATION FOR YOUR CAT
You CANNOT break the site rules
You CAN break the warrior code
You CANNOT post the information for your cat on the thread
I CAN EDIT THESE RULES ANY TIME
You CAN suggest new rules
You MUST ASK me if you want a rank like deputy
NO SPAMMING
IF YOU BREAK ANY OF THESE RULES YOU WILL GET A STRIKE ON YOUR FOURTH STRIKE YOU WILL GET EXILED(BANNED) FROM THE CLAN
Strikes:
Domino-1
Banned:
Season: newleaf
Weather: clear,warm
Relationships:
Blue=Mentor/Apperintice
Purple=Mates
Red=Litter mates
Orange=Parent/Kit
Moonlight and Dragonwing
Cloudkit and Mistkit
Moonlight and CloudKit/Mistkit
Moontail and Cloverpaw/Dewpaw

Domino
November 19th, 2016, 03:54 AM
Hey! If you wanna get started on making a clan, you might need to be a bit more advanced. E.g: My fan clan! Join when ever you want! It's: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1096 Feel free to reply when EVER you want or not at all! TBH I have enough characters, I may make a new one for this fan clan but make sure you prepare before hand! :squee::headrub::rainbowllama::princess:

Moonsong12
November 20th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Domino
This is a role play not the help den. Please do not post anything non role play related and ask me before you join.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2016, 10:21 PM
Can I join?

Domino
November 20th, 2016, 11:11 PM
Domino
This is a role play not the help den. Please do not post anything non role play related and ask me before you join.
It s about the clan. If you want anyone to join....

Moonsong12
November 21st, 2016, 06:07 AM
Can I join?
Yes. Just message me with your cats information.

Moonsong12
November 21st, 2016, 06:09 AM
It s about the clan. If you want anyone to join....
It's supposed too be a small RP.

Moonsong12
November 23rd, 2016, 10:15 AM
Turtlestar Dovekit12
You can post now

Dovekit12
November 23rd, 2016, 12:17 PM
Moontail walked out of camp to find some herbs

Moonsong12
November 23rd, 2016, 06:43 PM
Moontail walked out of camp to find some herbs
"Moontail! Can I come with you? All this snow will make it hard to find herbs. Moonlight asked

Dovekit12
November 23rd, 2016, 07:10 PM
"Sure if there's any surviving" Moontail said waiting for Moonlight to catch up

Moonsong12
November 23rd, 2016, 08:31 PM
Dovekit12
"Are those juniper berries?" Pointing at some death berries Moonlight bent down to sniff one "Smells okay can I eat it?"

Dovekit12
November 23rd, 2016, 08:34 PM
"No" Moontail jumped at Moonlight barreling her over "sorry but there deathberries"

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 08:54 PM
Dragonwing walked into the almost empty camp "this is a nice camp."

Moonsong12
November 24th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Dragonwing walked into the almost empty camp "this is a nice camp."
Moonstar lifted her head from her nap in the cave."Dragonwing! Do you want to go hunting? The fresh kill pile is empty." She called.

Moonsong12
November 27th, 2016, 08:08 PM
"No" Moontail jumped at Moonlight barreling her over "sorry but there deathberries"
"Oh..." Moonlight was embarrassed

Dovekit12
November 27th, 2016, 08:10 PM
"Oh..." Moonlight was embarrassed

"It ok ever one makes mistakes" Moontail said before kicking snow over them so nobody tries to eat them

Moonsong12
December 6th, 2016, 10:09 AM
Dovekit12 Yellowpotatoes
"Here, I'll help." Moonlight said as she brushed snow over the berries.
"Do you want to go hunting?" Moonstar repeated

Dovekit12
December 6th, 2016, 02:49 PM
[QUOTE=Moonlight12;66152] Dovekit12 Yellowpotatoes
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]"Do you want to go hunting?" Moonstar

"Lets go and find some more herbs" Moontail said

Moonsong12
December 6th, 2016, 03:26 PM
[QUOTE=Moonlight12;66152] Dovekit12 Yellowpotatoes
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]"Do you want to go hunting?" Moonstar

"Lets go and find some more herbs" Moontail said
"Okay!

Shadow
December 6th, 2016, 03:37 PM
May I join?

Dovekit12
December 6th, 2016, 07:21 PM
[QUOTE=Dovekit12;66366]
"Okay!

Moontail started sniffing to see if she could smell any herbs

(Do we need any particular herbs or any sickness going around)

Fallpotato
December 6th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Dovekit12 Yellowpotatoes
"Do you want to go hunting?" Moonstar repeated
Dragon wing mews "sure"

dino.
December 7th, 2016, 06:08 AM
Cloverkit wandered around camp, completely bored. All she saw anymore was snow, snow, and more snow. She padded over the white flakes and to the prey pile, where she sniffed out a mouse and brought into the shelter of the some ferns to eat it. I'll be an apprentice soon, she realized. Then i won't have to be stuc k in camp every day! She smiled to herself. And then i can hunt and fight, just like evreryone else.

Moonsong12
December 13th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Moonstar padded out of camp to go hunting

Dovekit12
December 14th, 2016, 07:20 AM
Moonstar padded out of camp to go hunting

Moontail decided to go back to camp and saw Moonstar "hellos Moonstar" she said.

Moonsong12
December 14th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Moontail decided to go back to camp and saw Moonstar "hellos Moonstar" she said.
"Hello Moontail. Would you like to go hunting?" Moonstar asked

Dovekit12
December 14th, 2016, 02:36 PM

"Sure just let me put these back" she said rushing in to camp.

Shadow
December 14th, 2016, 02:42 PM
Shadeclaw woke up in her den and yawned.She walked out of the den and stretched
(What did I miss?)

Moonsong12
December 17th, 2016, 08:04 PM
Shadeclaw woke up in her den and yawned.She walked out of the den and stretched
(What did I miss?)
(Moonstar,Moontail and Dragonwing are going hunting.)

dino.
December 18th, 2016, 06:55 AM
Cloverkit raced over to Moonstar. "Moonstar," she wailed. "When am I gonna be an apprentice?"

Moonsong12
December 18th, 2016, 07:28 AM
Cloverkit raced over to Moonstar. "Moonstar," she wailed. "When am I gonna be an apprentice?"
"Well let's see maybe sometime today or tomorrow,maybe even next moon." Moonstar purred

dino.
December 18th, 2016, 09:15 AM
"Well let's see maybe sometime today or tomorrow,maybe even next moon." Moonstar purred
"Today! Today!" Cloverkit squeaked, jumping up and down. "Please! I feel like I've been waiting FOREVER!" She ran in a circle and the sat down, her tail twitching.

Dovekit12
December 18th, 2016, 10:00 AM

Moontail walked over from putting the herbs away and saw the kit," what are you doing cloverkit" she said.

dino.
December 18th, 2016, 10:55 AM
Moontail walked over from putting the herbs away and saw the kit," what are you doing cloverkit" she said.
"I'm gonna become an apprentice today!" Cloverkit announced. "I wanna be your apprentice!" She nudged Moontail with her nose playfully.

Dovekit12
December 18th, 2016, 11:19 AM
"I'm gonna become an apprentice today!" Cloverkit announced. "I wanna be your apprentice!" She nudged Moontail with her nose playfully.

'I would love if you we're my apprentice" Moontail said

dino.
December 18th, 2016, 11:25 AM
'I would love if you we're my apprentice" Moontail said
"Me too! I'd get to learn about herbs and how to heal and it'll be AWESOME!!!" Cloverkit started bouncing around Moontail excitedly.

Dovekit12
December 18th, 2016, 11:39 AM
"Me too! I'd get to learn about herbs and how to heal and it'll be AWESOME!!!" Cloverkit started bouncing around Moontail excitedly.

"Well why don't you ask Moonstar" Moontail said looking up at the cat standing a bit away

dino.
December 18th, 2016, 11:41 AM
"Well why don't you ask Moonstar" Owltail said looking up at the cat standing a bit away
"I will," Cloverkit replied. Then turning back to Moontail she mewed,"So can I see your den? I've never been inside!"

Dovekit12
December 18th, 2016, 12:34 PM
"I will," Cloverkit replied. Then turning back to Moontail she mewed,"So can I see your den? I've never been inside!"

"Ok go into camp ill be right there" Moontail said. "Well Moonstar I'm gonna go show the kit bye" she said walking into camp. " let's go Cloverkit" she said walking into the den.

dino.
December 18th, 2016, 12:47 PM
"Ok go into camp ill be right there" Moontail said. "Well Moonstar I'm gonna go show the kit bye" she said walking into camp. " let's go Cloverkit" she said walking into the den.
Clovrrkit followed Moontail into the den, blinking at the sudden darkness. She sniffed the air and smelled all sorts of leaves. "Its kinda dark," she whispered.

Dovekit12
December 18th, 2016, 01:06 PM
Clovrrkit followed Moontail into the den, blinking at the sudden darkness. She sniffed the air and smelled all sorts of leaves. "Its kinda dark," she whispered.

"It is but your eyes get used to it just give it a minute" she said walking over to a niche in the wall.

Moonsong12
December 19th, 2016, 02:54 PM
Moonstar leaped onto the Moonrock."Let all cats 6 moons or older gather beneath the Moonrock for a clan meeting!" Moonstar yowled.

Dovekit12
December 19th, 2016, 04:55 PM

"I hear Moonstar calling a clan meeting many it's your ceremony " Moontail said looking at the kit.

Mystery
December 24th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Dewpaw rushed over towards the meeting.

Mystery
December 29th, 2016, 12:38 PM
Right , im not letting this thing go dead)

Moonsong12
January 1st, 2017, 11:56 AM
Dovekit12 FoxyFanGirl
Moonstar looked down at the cats gathered below her"Cloverkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Cloverpaw. Your mentor will be Moontail. I hope Moontail will pass down all she knows on to you." Moonstar looked at Moontail"Moontail please come up" Moonstar called"Moontail, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from Leafpool, and you have shown yourself to be brave and loyal. You will be the mentor of Cloverpaw, and I expect you to pass down all you know to Cloverpaw" Moonstar took a few steps back to give them room to touch noses

Dovekit12
January 1st, 2017, 12:07 PM
Dovekit12 FoxyFanGirl
Moonstar looked down at the cats gathered below her"Cloverkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Cloverpaw. Your mentor will be Moontail. I hope Moontail will pass down all she knows on to you." Moonstar looked at Moontail"Moontail please come up" Moonstar called"Moontail, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from Leafpool, and you have shown yourself to be brave and loyal. You will be the mentor of Cloverpaw, and I expect you to pass down all you know to Cloverpaw" Moonstar took a few steps back to give them room to touch noses

Moontail turned to touch noses with her new apprentice.

dino.
January 1st, 2017, 12:34 PM
Moontail turned to touch noses with her new apprentice.
Cloverpaw touched her nose to Moontail's. I'm an apprentice now! her mind squealed.

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 12:35 PM
Dragonwing sighed. He left the ceremony and went out of camp.

Dovekit12
January 1st, 2017, 12:56 PM
Cloverpaw touched her nose to Moontail's. I'm an apprentice now! her mind squealed.

Cloverpaw we now have to go to the Moonstone so starclan can accept you" Moontail said looking at the the exited new apprentice.

Moonsong12
January 1st, 2017, 01:31 PM
Dragonwing sighed. He left the ceremony and went out of camp.
Moonlight caught up to Dragonwing."Dragonwing? Is something wrong?" She asked

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 01:46 PM
Moonlight caught up to Dragonwing."Dragonwing? Is something wrong?" She asked
Dragonwing mewed in a sad tone "yes everything is alright."

Moonsong12
January 1st, 2017, 08:15 PM
Dragonwing mewed in a sad tone "yes everything is alright."
"You wanted to mentor Cloverpaw didn't you?" Moonlight asked

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 08:22 PM
"You wanted to mentor Cloverpaw didn't you?" Moonlight asked
Dragonwing mewed "no I just feel like an outcast here."

Moonsong12
January 1st, 2017, 08:24 PM
Dragonwing mewed "no I just feel like an outcast here."
"Why?" Moonlight asked

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 08:25 PM
"Why?" Moonlight asked
Dragonwing mewed "I don't know I just feel like I'm not needed."

Moonsong12
January 1st, 2017, 08:31 PM
Dragonwing mewed "I don't know I just feel like I'm not needed."
"We could go hunting. The fresh kill pile is a little low." Moonlight mewed
(Can Moonlight have a crush on Dragonwing?)

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 08:31 PM
"We could go hunting. The fresh kill pile is a little low." Moonlight mewed
(Can Moonlight have a crush on Dragonwing?)
(Idc)
Dragonwing mewed "ok."

Moonsong12
January 1st, 2017, 08:59 PM
(Idc)
Dragonwing mewed "ok."
"The forest in the east has plenty of prey right now. How about there?" Moonlight suggested
(Ok! Thank you!)

Fallpotato
January 1st, 2017, 09:00 PM
"The forest in the east has plenty of prey right now. How about there?" Moonlight suggested
(Ok! Thank you!)
Dragon wing mewed "ok." As he started off towards the east.

Moonsong12
January 2nd, 2017, 02:58 PM
Dragon wing mewed "ok." As he started off towards the east.
Moonlight ran ahead of him"Race you there!" She mewed

Fallpotato
January 2nd, 2017, 02:59 PM
Moonlight ran ahead of him"Race you there!" She mewed
Dragon wing bolted and made it there a split second before her.

Moonsong12
January 2nd, 2017, 03:01 PM
Dragon wing bolted and made it there a split second before her.
"Okay! You win!" Moonlight purred

Fallpotato
January 2nd, 2017, 03:04 PM
"Okay! You win!" Moonlight purred
Dragonwing smiled at her.

Moonsong12
January 2nd, 2017, 03:06 PM
Dragonwing smiled at her.
Moonlight got into hunting position and pounced on a mouse, it's tail hit her nose

Fallpotato
January 2nd, 2017, 09:07 PM
Dragon wing pounced on a vole killing it.

Fallpotato
January 5th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Boop

Moonsong12
January 11th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Dragon wing pounced on a vole killing it.
"Good catch!" Moonlight mewed as she pounced on a squirrel.

Fallpotato
January 11th, 2017, 03:02 PM
"Good catch!" Moonlight mewed as she pounced on a squirrel.
Dragonwing grinned "thanks"

Moonsong12
January 21st, 2017, 12:08 AM
Dragonwing grinned "thanks"
"Let's go back to camp!" Moonlight suggested

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 09:16 AM
"Let's go back to camp!" Moonlight suggested
Dragonwinv mewed "before we leave" he jumped on her and pinned her down. He started licking her head

Moonsong12
January 21st, 2017, 04:08 PM
Dragonwinv mewed "before we leave" he jumped on her and pinned her down. He started licking her head
"Hey!" Moonlight purred as she licked his face

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 04:11 PM
"Hey!" Moonlight purred as she licked his face
(Wait we want kits?/ cus this couild be the ... You know and we could skip.)
Dragonwing purred

Moonsong12
January 21st, 2017, 05:37 PM
Dragonwing purred
(They are playing right now. But... could they become mates?)

Moonsong12
January 21st, 2017, 05:39 PM
Dragonwing purred
Moonlight purred louder

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 07:51 PM
(They are playing right now. But... could they become mates?)
Yeah. And then maybe on the kits)
Dragonwing licked her forehead

Moonsong12
January 22nd, 2017, 07:37 PM
Yeah. And then maybe on the kits)
Dragonwing licked her forehead
"Hey Dragonwing, I know this might not be the right time but... Could we be mates?" Moonlight asked blushing(If a cat could blush!)

Fallpotato
January 22nd, 2017, 07:38 PM
"Hey Dragonwing, I know this might not be the right time but... Could we be mates?" Moonlight asked blushing(If a cat could blush!)
(Lol)
Dragonwing purred "of course." He licked her cheek and forehead

Moonsong12
January 22nd, 2017, 07:42 PM
(Lol)
Dragonwing purred "of course." He licked her cheek and forehead
Moonlight purred

Fallpotato
January 22nd, 2017, 07:43 PM
Moonlight purred
Dragonwing nudged her bellyy with his paw and mewed "you wanna have kits?"

Moonsong12
January 22nd, 2017, 07:46 PM
Dragonwing nudged her bellyy with his paw and mewed "you wanna have kits?"
"Eventually." Moonlight said still surprised that he said yes

Fallpotato
January 22nd, 2017, 07:47 PM
"Eventually." Moonlight said still surprised that he said yes
Dragonwing purred and got off of her. (Gtg for abnout thirty minutes. Brb

Moonsong12
January 22nd, 2017, 07:49 PM
Dragonwing purred and got off of her. (Gtg for abnout thirty minutes. Brb
Moonlight purred back(Good night! Bedtime for me)

Fallpotato
January 22nd, 2017, 09:19 PM
Moonlight purred back(Good night! Bedtime for me)
Dragon wing smiled and started padding back to camp "we should keep this secret" he mewed later "also I have been waiting to ask you and my life goal was to be mates with you and have kits with you. So thank you for helping me with these goals."

Moonsong12
January 23rd, 2017, 01:32 AM
Dragon wing smiled and started padding back to camp "we should keep this secret" he mewed later "also I have been waiting to ask you and my life goal was to be mates with you and have kits with you. So thank you for helping me with these goals."
"I agree. We should keeep this secret for now." Moonlight nodded as she mewed that"It was my life goal to."(Time skip to new leaf?)

Fallpotato
January 23rd, 2017, 08:16 AM
"I agree. We should keeep this secret for now." Moonlight nodded as she mewed that"It was my life goal to."(Time skip to new leaf?)
(Sure)

Moonsong12
January 23rd, 2017, 03:18 PM
(Sure)
(2 kits! CloudKit is yours!)

"Dragonwing!" Moonlight called out of the Nursery, one paw on CloudKit as he tried to get to the mouse a tail length away" Can you keep an eye on CloudKit for me? I need a nap!" Moonlight called.

Mistkit snuck out of the nursery unnoticed. She went over to the big rock at the middle of the clearing.'That looks fun to climb!' Mistkit thought as she stared at it for only a second then started climbing.

Moonstar heard a scraping noise outside her den. 'Must be one of Moonlight's kits.' Moonstar thought as she went back to sleep.

Fallpotato
January 23rd, 2017, 05:34 PM
(2 kits! CloudKit is yours!)

"Dragonwing!" Moonlight called out of the Nursery, one paw on CloudKit as he tried to get to the mouse a tail length away" Can you keep an eye on CloudKit for me? I need a nap!" Moonlight called.

Mistkit snuck out of the nursery unnoticed. She went over to the big rock at the middle of the clearing.'That looks fun to climb!' Mistkit thought as she stared at it for only a second then started climbing.

Moonstar heard a scraping noise outside her den. 'Must be one of Moonlight's kits.' Moonstar thought as she went back to sleep.
Dragonwing nodded and picked CloudKit up by his scruff.

CloudKit squirmed "hey!"
(No one knows Dragonwing is the father right?)

Dovekit12
January 23rd, 2017, 07:09 PM
FoxyFanGirl

"Cloverpaw can you come here for a minute" Moontail called to her apprentice.

(Just so you know there was a time skip to newleaf)

dino.
January 24th, 2017, 06:40 AM
FoxyFanGirl

"Cloverpaw can you come here for a minute" Moontail called to her apprentice.

(Just so you know there was a time skip to newleaf)
Ok)
Cloverpaw trotted over. "Yeah?"

Dovekit12
January 24th, 2017, 07:25 AM
Ok)
Cloverpaw trotted over. "Yeah?"

"Can you go see how Moonlight's kits are" Moontail asked.

dino.
January 24th, 2017, 07:37 AM
"Can you go see how Moonlight's kits are" Moontail asked.
"Yeah, sure." She padded back out and raced over to Moonlight. "Hi Moonlight?" she greeted her. Moonlight12

Moonsong12
January 24th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Dragonwing nodded and picked CloudKit up by his scruff.

CloudKit squirmed "hey!"
(No one knows Dragonwing is the father right?)
FoxyFanGirl
(right!)
"Thank you Dragonwing." Moonlight mewed as he picked up the naughty kit. "oh hi Cloverpaw! Could you go find Mistkit for me?" Moonlight asked glad to have a break from the kits.
Mistkit climbed to the top of the highlege. 'I wonder if I could call a clan meeting?!' She thought looking down at the cave.
Moonstar was still asleep.

dino.
January 24th, 2017, 05:03 PM
FoxyFanGirl
(right!)
"Thank you Dragonwing." Moonlight mewed as he picked up the naughty kit. "oh hi Cloverpaw! Could you go find Mistkit for me?" Moonlight asked glad to have a break from the kits.
Mistkit climbed to the top of the highlege. 'I wonder if I could call a clan meeting?!' She thought looking down at the cave.
Moonstar was still asleep.
"Sure thing!" Cloverpaw backed out and looked around before spotting Mistkit on the highledge. "Mistkit! she called. "Come down!"

Moonsong12
January 24th, 2017, 05:52 PM
"Sure thing!" Cloverpaw backed out and looked around before spotting Mistkit on the highledge. "Mistkit! she called. "Come down!"
Mistkit ignored her."Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highlege for a clan meeting!" She called as she made eye contact with Cloverpaw.

dino.
January 24th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Mistkit ignored her."Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highlege for a clan meeting!" She called as she made eye contact with Cloverpaw.
"Mistkit!" Cloverpawglared at her. "Do you want to be hurt?'

Moonsong12
January 24th, 2017, 06:24 PM
"Mistkit!" Cloverpawglared at her. "Do you want to be hurt?'
"But I'm just playing!" Mistkit complained glaring back at her.
Moonstar woke up coughing.
(Moonstar has white-cough)

dino.
January 24th, 2017, 07:14 PM
"But I'm just playing!" Mistkit complained glaring back at her.
Moonstar woke up coughing.
(Moonstar has white-cough)
(Ok)
"I know but you could get hurt. I don't want you to fall off," Cloverpaw responded.

Moonsong12
January 25th, 2017, 06:21 AM
(Ok)
"I know but you could get hurt. I don't want you to fall off," Cloverpaw responded.
"OK." Mistkit sighed. She jumped at Cloverpaw's head.

dino.
January 25th, 2017, 06:29 AM
"OK." Mistkit sighed. She jumped at Cloverpaw's head.
Cloverpaw collapsed with her face buried in fur. "Mistkit!" came a muffled yell. "Mistkit get off! Aah! Moonlight! Help!"

Moonsong12
January 25th, 2017, 02:37 PM
Cloverpaw collapsed with her face buried in fur. "Mistkit!" came a muffled yell. "Mistkit get off! Aah! Moonlight! Help!"
Mistkit nipped her ears."NO!" Mistkit said stubbornly.
Moonlight heard the call for help."Mistkit could you come here please?" Moonlight asked

dino.
January 25th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Mistkit nipped her ears."NO!" Mistkit said stubbornly.
Moonlight heard the call for help."Mistkit could you come here please?" Moonlight asked
"Yeah! Listen to your mother!" she squawked.

Moonsong12
January 25th, 2017, 04:27 PM
"Yeah! Listen to your mother!" she squawked.
"Fiiiiine." Mistkit said in a sigh.
Once Mistkit was in the den Moonlight said"Mistkit it is time for your nap!" Moonlight purred
Moonstar coughed uncontrollably
Dovekit12 Moonstar has White Cough

Fallpotato
January 25th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Once Mistkit was in the den Moonlight said"Mistkit it is time for your nap!" Moonlight purred
Dragon wing brought CloudKit in. He tried not to show affection towards her while some cats were around. He dropped CloudKit Infront of her "you doing ok?" He mewed softly

CloudKit ran around

Dovekit12
January 25th, 2017, 06:16 PM

Moontail walked in on Moonstar coughing "are you ok" she said.

dino.
January 25th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Moontail walked in on Moonstar coughing "are you ok" she said.
Cloverpaw followed her mentor, relieved to have Mistkit off of her face. "Shall I fetch some catmint?" she asked.

Dovekit12
January 25th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Cloverpaw followed her mentor, relieved to have Mistkit off of her face. "Shall I fetch some catmint?" she asked.

"Yes" Moontail said "Also Tansy and Feverfew."

dino.
January 26th, 2017, 05:13 AM
"Yes" Moontail said "Also Tansy and Feverfew."
"Ok." Cloverpaw dashed to the den and returned a few moments later. "Are these the right ones?"

Moonsong12
January 26th, 2017, 07:09 AM
Dragon wing brought CloudKit in. He tried not to show affection towards her while some cats were around. He dropped CloudKit Infront of her "you doing ok?" He mewed softly

CloudKit ran around
Dovekit12
"Yes. Mistkit gave me and Cloverpaw some trouble so me AND the kits are going to take a nap." Moonlight said also addressing the kits.
"Not really!" Moonstar coughed, trying to keep her sense of humor.

Fallpotato
January 26th, 2017, 07:33 AM
Dovekit12
"Yes. Mistkit gave me and Cloverpaw some trouble so me AND the kits are going to take a nap." Moonlight said also addressing the kits.
"Not really!" Moonstar coughed, trying to keep her sense of humor.
CloudKit went over to his mother "do we have to?"

Dragonwing smiled and dipped his head trying to act like he didn't really know them.

Dovekit12
January 26th, 2017, 06:54 PM
"Ok." Cloverpaw dashed to the den and returned a few moments later. "Are these the right ones?"

"Yes" Moontail said "Now start chewing them into a pulp."

dino.
January 26th, 2017, 07:33 PM
"Yes" Moontail said "Now start chewing them into a pulp."
"Right." When she was done she flicked her ear as if to say "what now?"

Dovekit12
January 26th, 2017, 07:36 PM
"Right." When she was done she flicked her ear as if to say "what now?"

"Now you can feed it to him" Moontail said watching her apprentice.

Moonsong12
January 26th, 2017, 07:40 PM
CloudKit went over to his mother "do we have to?"

Dragonwing smiled and dipped his head trying to act like he didn't really know them.
"Yes you have to." Moonlight replied calmly.

Fallpotato
January 26th, 2017, 07:44 PM
"Yes you have to." Moonlight replied calmly.
CloudKit sighed and curled up and fell asleep

Dragonwing sat down and looked at moonlight. He whispered in her ear "good thing they both look like you so no one knows I'm the father."

Moonsong12
January 26th, 2017, 07:54 PM
CloudKit sighed and curled up and fell asleep

Dragonwing sat down and looked at moonlight
Dovekit12
Mistkit fell asleep next to him
"Yes Dragonwing. What is it?" Moonlight asked.
Moonstar coughed. Moontail! She tried to call out but it came out as a cough. She felt herself losing conciseness.
R.I.P. Moonstar's 8th life. One life to go and in comes Greencough! R.I.P. Moonstar

Fallpotato
January 26th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Dovekit12
Moonstar coughed. Moontail! She tried to call out but it came out as a cough. She felt herself losing conciseness.
R.I.P. Moonstar's 8th life. One life to go and in comes Greencough! R.I.P. Moonstar
Dragonwing whispered in her ear "when are we gonna have some time alone?" He pulled back

Moonsong12
January 26th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Dragonwing whispered in her ear "when are we gonna have some time alone?" He pulled back
"The question is... When do the kits learn who their father is?" Moonlight asked

Fallpotato
January 26th, 2017, 07:59 PM
"The question is... When do the kits learn who their father is?" Moonlight asked
Dragonwing whispered "I don't think they would like me. So maybe never" He shuffled his paws

Dovekit12
January 26th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Dovekit12

Monetary Moonstar" Moontail said grabbing some of the catnip "eat this it'll help" she said trying to feed her it.

Moonsong12
January 26th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Monetary Moonstar" Moontail said grabbing some of the catnip "eat this it'll help" she said trying to feed her it.
Moonstar lost a life + the deputy is dead! I has a plan! Mwah hahahaha

Dovekit12
January 26th, 2017, 08:12 PM
:heartballoon4:Moonstar lost a life + the deputy is dead! I has a plan! Mwah hahahaha
(Are you gonna tell me this plan)

Fallpotato
January 26th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Moonstar lost a life + the deputy is dead! I has a plan! Mwah hahahaha
What is it?

Moonsong12
January 27th, 2017, 06:47 AM
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
The Evil Era is coming to Moonclan!
There are a few ways this could turn out.
1. A Mysterious evil cat takes over Moonclan,Kills all the weakest members or forces them into slavery.
2.The Evil cat(TEC for short!)Burns the territory and kills everyone except a few cats.
3. TEC kills Dew paw,Cloverpaw, and Moontail.
4.TEC gets caught and exiled.

Dovekit12
January 27th, 2017, 04:04 PM
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
1. A Mysterious evil cat takes over Moonclan,Kills all the weakest members or forces them into slavery.
2.The Evil cat(TEC for short!)Burns the territory and kills everyone except a few cats.

How are we going to decide

Mystery
January 27th, 2017, 04:12 PM
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

How very dare you

Kk

Moonsong12
January 27th, 2017, 04:52 PM
How are we going to decide
I'm making 2 new cats. One will destroy the clan one will save it. Depends how you treat them.

Moonsong12
January 27th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Moonstar coughed

Dovekit12
January 27th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Moonstar coughed

Moontail walked into her den with some tansy "eat this" she Sid.

Fallpotato
January 27th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Dragonwing whispered "I don't think they would like me. So maybe never" He shuffled his paws
Moonlight12 bump

Moonsong12
January 27th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Yellowpotatoes Dovekit12 Mystery FoxyFanGirl
"Your their father! Why wouldn't they!? CloudKit seems to like you!" Moonlight said surprised.
Moonstar pushed them away."I need you to announce a new-" She coughed."-deputy! The new deputy is-"Moonstar coughed again."-Darkcloud!" Moonstar felt herself losing her last life."Goodbye Moontail. May Starclan watch over you." Moonstar then left to join Starclan.
Mistkit snored.
Darkcloud snuck up on Dewpaw.
Dovecloud snuck up on Cloverpaw.

Fallpotato
January 27th, 2017, 07:33 PM
"Your their father! Why wouldn't they!? CloudKit seems to like you!" Moonlight said surprised.
Moonstar pushed them away.
Mistkit snored.
CloudKit was awake and his ears twitched

Dragonwing shrugged "I just don't want them going around telling cats I'm the father"

dino.
January 27th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Moonstar pushed them away.
Mistkit snored.
Cloverpaw flicked her ears as she sensed some cat sneaking up on her, but she ignored it.

Moonsong12
January 27th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Moonlight raised her voice."SO!? WHAT IF EVERY CAT IN STARCLAN OR NOT KNOWS!? I THINK ITS TIME EVERY ONE KNEW WHO THEIR FATHER IS!? HOW ABOUT WE ASK THE KITS!? IT IS THEIR CHOICE TO KNOW WHO THEIR FATHER IS JUST AS MUCH AS IT IS OURS TO TELL THEM!" Moonlight was a little grumpy at the moment.
Moonstar greeted her sister in Starclan.
Mistkit woke up to Moonlight yelling and immediately regretted bitting Moonlight durn her nap.
Darkcloud walked up to Dewpaw."Hello. Shouldn't you be in the leaders den helping Moontail?" Darkcloud questioned.
Dovecloud walked up to Cloverpaw."I think Moontail might need some help in the leaders den." She mewed.

Dovekit12
January 27th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Moonlight raised her voice."SO!? WHAT IF EVERY CAT IN STARCLAN OR NOT KNOWS!? I THINK ITS TIME EVERY ONE KNEW WHO THEIR FATHER IS!? HOW ABOUT WE ASK THE KITS!? IT IS THEIR CHOICE TO KNOW WHO THEIR FATHER IS JUST AS MUCH AS IT IS OURS TO TELL THEM!" Moonlight was a little grumpy at the moment.
Mistkit woke up to Moonlight yelling and immediately regretted bitting Moonlight durn her nap.
Darkcloud walked up to Dewpaw."Hello. Shouldn't you be in the leaders den helping Moontail?" Darkcloud questioned.
Dovecloud walked up to Cloverpaw."I think Moontail might need some help in the leaders den." She mewed.

"Moonstar you shouldn't leave the den" Moontail said worried "no no no" she said as Moonstar fell as she died.

Fallpotato
January 27th, 2017, 11:30 PM
Dragonwing sighed "I guess we could ask them..."

Mystery
January 28th, 2017, 02:36 AM
@Yellowpotatoes (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=604) @Dovekit12 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=619) @Mystery (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=852) @FoxyFanGirl (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=426)
Dewpaw jumped up, frightened by Darkcloud. Trying to hide that she had been scared, she spoke calmly, yet still shaking, ''Yes.'' then, she padded over to where she had seen Moontail. Not sure what she needed help with, she asked, ''What do you need help with?''

Moonsong12
January 28th, 2017, 07:13 AM
Mystery Yellowpotatoes Dovekit12
"Well, they're awake if you want to." Moonlight mentioned, calming down.
Moonstar sighed as she watched Moontail from Starclan.
Mistkit closed her eyes quickly.
Darkcloud went over to Dovecloud.
Dovecloud was laying in the sun.
"Hey big eyes." He mewed.
She opened her eyes in terror.
"You making those eyes bigger?" He taunted.
She started to back up.
"where you going? Running are you? HA! Your just a scared little scaredy cat!" He teased.
She ran off crying.
Which one is the evil one?
Hints I've dropped:
Darkcloud is the deputy.

Fallpotato
January 28th, 2017, 07:16 AM
Mystery Yellowpotatoes Dovekit12
"Well, they're awake if you want to." Moonlight mentioned, calming down.
Moonstar sighed as she watched Moontail from Starclan.
Mistkit closed her eyes quickly.
Darkcloud went over to Dovecloud.
Dovecloud was laying in the sun.
"Hey big eyes." He mewed.
She opened her eyes in terror.
"You making those eyes bigger?" He taunted.
She started to back up.
"where you going? Running are you? HA! Your just a scared little scaredy cat!" He teased.
She ran off crying.
Which one is the evil one?
Hints I've dropped:
Darkcloud is the deputy.
Dragon wing sighed "CloudKit, mist kit. Your mommy wants you guys to know something."

CloudKit looked at him

Dovekit12
January 28th, 2017, 07:28 AM
Dewpaw jumped up, frightened by Darkcloud. Trying to hide that she had been scared, she spoke calmly, yet still shaking, ''Yes.'' then, she padded over to where she had seen Moontail. Not sure what she needed help with, she asked, ''What do you need help with?''

"Hmm" Moontail said looking up "maybe you could go gather some tansy and feverfew we need more"

Moontail looked over at Darkclaw "Stop teasing her it not nice" she said jumping between them.
Moonlight12

Moonsong12
January 28th, 2017, 07:31 AM
Dragon wing sighed "CloudKit, mist kit. Your mommy wants you guys to know something."

CloudKit looked at him
Mistkit looked up.
"Kits,Dragonwing is your father." Moonlight revealed.
Dragonwing: Kits, I am your father.
Kits: *in heads* NOOOOO!
Any one get the reference?

Moonsong12
January 28th, 2017, 07:34 AM
"Hmm" Moontail said looking up "maybe you could go gather some tansy and feverfew we need more"

Moontail looked over at Darkclaw "Stop teasing her it not nice" she said jumping between them.
Moonlight12
"I heard that I'm deputy to Moonstar, at least, that's what she said, BEFORE SHE DIED!" Darkcloud responded.

Dovekit12
January 28th, 2017, 07:34 AM
Mistkit looked up.

(Yep)

Fallpotato
January 28th, 2017, 07:35 AM
Mistkit looked up.
Star Wars XD
Dragonwing smiled at them

CloudKit mewed "awesome! He's the coolest cat besides you momma!"

Moonsong12
January 28th, 2017, 07:35 AM
(Yep)
#StarWars

Dovekit12
January 28th, 2017, 07:38 AM
"I heard that I'm deputy to Moonstar, at least, that's what she said, BEFORE SHE DIED!" Darkcloud responded.

Moontail hissed as she turned to Dovecloud "You ok", She said .

Moonsong12
January 28th, 2017, 07:40 AM
Star Wars XD
Dragonwing smiled at them

CloudKit mewed "awesome! He's the coolest cat besides you momma!"
Dovekit12
"Yea! He's the best!" Mistkit yowled as she pounced on Dragonwing.
"Told you s-" Moonlight broke off in laughter as Mistkit landed right on Dragonwing's face.
Darkcloud probably should be Darkstar now!

Moonsong12
January 28th, 2017, 07:41 AM
Moontail hissed as she turned to Dovecloud "You ok", She said .
Dovecloud nodded

Dovekit12
January 28th, 2017, 07:43 AM
Dovekit12
"Told you s-" Moonlight broke off in laughter as Mistkit landed right on Dragonwing's face.

"Ok" She said turning back to Darkclaw "As for you you need to go to Moonstone/Moonpool" (which one is it)

Fallpotato
January 28th, 2017, 07:44 AM
Dovekit12
Dragonwing laughed as the kit climbed on his head

CloudKit jumped on dragon wings back and sat on his head

Moonsong12
January 28th, 2017, 07:46 AM
"Ok" She said turning back to Darkclaw "As for you you need to go to Moonstone/Moonpool" (which one is it)
Mooncave
"okay so where is it?" Darkcloud asked

Moonsong12
January 28th, 2017, 07:48 AM
Dragonwing laughed as the kit climbed on his head

CloudKit jumped on dragon wings back and sat on his head
Moonlight purred.
Mistkit jumped on CloudKit.

Dovekit12
January 28th, 2017, 07:49 AM
Mooncave
"okay so where is it?" Darkcloud asked

"It's just at the edge of the north territory well have to start now to get there in time" Moontail said.

Moonsong12
January 28th, 2017, 07:51 AM
"It's just at the edge of the north territory well have to start now to get there in time" Moontail said.
"What are you waiting for?! Come on!" Darkcloud ran toward the south.

Dovekit12
January 28th, 2017, 07:54 AM
"What are you waiting for?! Come on!" Darkcloud ran toward the south.

"Wait wait" Moontail called "We need traveling herbs and that's the wrong way" Realizing she'd have to catch up with him she started running.

Moonsong12
January 28th, 2017, 08:03 AM
"Wait wait" Moontail called "We need traveling herbs and that's the wrong way" Realizing she'd have to catch up with him she started running.
Darkcloud had reached the edge of the territory and stopped.

Dovekit12
January 28th, 2017, 08:08 AM
Darkcloud had reached the edge of the territory and stopped.

Moontail stoped beside him panting "you now *pant* you went *pant* The wrong way *pant*" she said sitting down.

Moonsong12
January 28th, 2017, 08:21 AM
Moontail stoped beside him panting "you now *pant* you went *pant* The wrong way *pant*" she said sitting down.
"I was just testing you." Darkcloud mewed.

Fallpotato
January 28th, 2017, 08:23 AM
Moonlight purred.
Mistkit jumped on CloudKit.
Dragon wing purred and licked moonlight as the kits pounced on each other "are you tired? I can take care of the kits."

Moonsong12
January 28th, 2017, 08:24 AM
Dragon wing purred and licked moonlight as the kits pounced on each other "are you tired? I can take care of the kits."
Moonlight sighed in relief."PLEASE take them!" She meowed

Fallpotato
January 28th, 2017, 08:27 AM
Moonlight sighed in relief."PLEASE take them!" She meowed
Dragonwing purred and licked her taking the kits out into the clearing

CloudKit ran around

Dovekit12
January 28th, 2017, 08:28 AM
"I was just testing you." Darkcloud mewed.

"So shall we go" Moontail meowed

Moonsong12
January 28th, 2017, 09:30 AM
Dragonwing purred and licked her taking the kits out into the clearing

CloudKit ran around
Dovekit12
Moonlight fell asleep.
Mistkit ran into the medicine den.
"let's go." He replied.

Fallpotato
January 28th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Dovekit12
Moonlight fell asleep.
"let's go." He replied.
Dragonwing sat down next to cloudkit

Moonsong12
January 28th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Dragonwing sat down next to cloudkit
Mistkit sniffed at the poppy seeds and ate one.
Moonlight was still asleep

Mystery
January 28th, 2017, 01:02 PM

@Moonlight12 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=581)
''Ok.'' and just like that, she whisked off to go find some tansy and feverfew.
She knew a great spot for tansy, and was a fox length away until she heard a rustle among the bushes. Not sure what it was, Dewpaw snatched up a mouth full of it.

(Hey- im on about her getting taken by the twolegs? Is that ok with you guys?
@Moonlight12 (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=581))

Fallpotato
January 28th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Mistkit sniffed at the poppy seeds and ate one.
Moonlight was still asleep
Dragonwing turned around and saw her. He rushed over and picked her up by the scruff and ran back out to the clearing "no you dont eat that mistkit."

Moonsong12
January 28th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Dragonwing turned around and saw her. He rushed over and picked her up by the scruff and ran back out to the clearing "no you dont eat that mistkit."
"But I already ate one!" She complained.

Dovekit12
January 28th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Dovekit12
Moonlight fell asleep.
"let's go." He replied.

"Ok" She said running off getting a head start.
:rainbowllama:

Fallpotato
January 28th, 2017, 08:08 PM
"But I already ate one!" She complained.
Dragonwing panicked "what?!" he padded back and forth

Moonsong12
January 28th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Dragonwing panicked "what?!" he padded back and forth
Mystery FoxyFanGirl
"My tummy hurts!" Mistkit complained.

Moonsong12
January 28th, 2017, 08:17 PM
''Ok.'' and just like that, she whisked off to go find some tansy and feverfew.
She knew a great spot for tansy, and was a fox length away until she heard a rustle among the bushes. Not sure what it was, Dewpaw snatched up a mouth full of it.

(Hey- im on about her getting taken by the twolegs? Is that ok with you guys?
@Moonlight12 (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=581))
The nearest two legs are about a mile away from the south territory but sure!

dino.
January 28th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Mystery FoxyFanGirl
"You shouldn't be eating stuff in the store," Cloverpaw sighed. "All right, here." She pushed an herb rowards mistkit. "Eat this it'll help your tummy."

Fallpotato
January 28th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Mystery FoxyFanGirl
Dragonwing sighed. He mewed "just go to sleep"

Moonsong12
January 28th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Mistkit ate the herbs and went to sleep.

Fallpotato
January 28th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Mistkit ate the herbs and went to sleep.
Cloudkit sighed and curled next to her

Dragonwing sat down

Mystery
January 29th, 2017, 08:14 AM
The nearest two legs are about a mile away from the south territory but sure!
(They could have probably strayed too far into the territory?)
She yowled as she got caught in a twoleg trap, lured into it by the scent of something delicious- but Dewpaw didn't know what. ''Help!'' she yowled with fury rage and fear. Where are they taking me?! Dewpaw was stuffed into the back of a monster, she could see no over cat or animal. The calico she cat felt the rumble of the engine turn on, and the monster drove on concrete. She had been dragged along way to the monster, and she could tell this journey to the twoleg place wasn't going to be much shorter. Her escape was about 5% out of 100%, so she wondered if she would ever see her home again.

The twoleg put her in some sort of tiny, metal cave, which was smaller than the one she had been trapped in. Rage was flooding over her, How could they do this?! I've done nothing wrong! As if they could read her thoughts, a cat mewed, ''Don't look angered. Its pointless, they're not going to let you out unless one of they wants to care for you- Oh don't worry, having housefolk to look after you isn't bad. Unless they throw you out on the streets...''
Confused, she threw out a lot of her thoughts, ''Where are you from? What's your name? Are you a kittypet? Are housefolk twolegs?''
She never waited for an answer, but it came anway.
''I was a house cat, but my housefolk threw me out. My name's... well, I don't go by it anymore but it was Coal. And a kittypet? Whats that- twolegs too? Where are you from?!''
The jet black tom looked puzzled.
'' Well, A kittypet is a cat who is looked after by twolegs. And I guess Housefolk are twolegs, since you're housefolk threw y- This is really confusing!''
After a while, the two cats stopped talking. Then, a twoleg kit came bursting in, its mother a mouse-tail away. The cats around her started purring and acted cute, confused she sat down and started to groom her chest.

Moonsong12
January 29th, 2017, 10:27 AM
(They could have probably strayed too far into the territory?)
She yowled as she got caught in a twoleg trap, lured into it by the scent of something delicious- but Dewpaw didn't know what. ''Help!'' she yowled with fury rage and fear. Where are they taking me?! Dewpaw was stuffed into the back of a monster, she could see no over cat or animal. The calico she cat felt the rumble of the engine turn on, and the monster drove on concrete. She had been dragged along way to the monster, and she could tell this journey to the twoleg place wasn't going to be much shorter. Her escape was about 5% out of 100%, so she wondered if she would ever see her home again.

The twoleg put her in some sort of tiny, metal cave, which was smaller than the one she had been trapped in. Rage was flooding over her, How could they do this?! I've done nothing wrong! As if they could read her thoughts, a cat mewed, ''Don't look angered. Its pointless, they're not going to let you out unless one of they wants to care for you- Oh don't worry, having housefolk to look after you isn't bad. Unless they throw you out on the streets...''
Confused, she threw out a lot of her thoughts, ''Where are you from? What's your name? Are you a kittypet? Are housefolk twolegs?''
She never waited for an answer, but it came anway.
''I was a house cat, but my housefolk threw me out. My name's... well, I don't go by it anymore but it was Coal. And a kittypet? Whats that- twolegs too? Where are you from?!''
The jet black tom looked puzzled.
'' Well, A kittypet is a cat who is looked after by twolegs. And I guess Housefolk are twolegs, since you're housefolk threw y- This is really confusing!''
After a while, the two cats stopped talking. Then, a twoleg kit came bursting in, its mother a mouse-tail away. The cats around her started purring and acted cute, confused she sat down and started to groom her chest.
(Sure!)

Moonsong12
January 30th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Birdkit ran arcross the north border panting.

Moonsong12
February 2nd, 2017, 04:15 PM
time skip to next day?

Dovekit12
February 2nd, 2017, 04:18 PM
time skip to next day?
Time skip
Moontail walked out of her den and sat down as she though she herd a kit wail and got up to walk to the nursery.

Moonsong12
February 15th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Who wants to mentor Mistkit or CloudKit?

Moonsong12
February 17th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Who wants to mentor Mistkit or CloudKit?
Plz!

Dovekit12
February 21st, 2017, 08:09 PM
Plz!

I can make a cat

Moonsong12
February 21st, 2017, 08:20 PM
I can make a cat
Yay!

Moonsong12
March 16th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Helpingpotato
You have permission to remake Moonclan when this dies.