PDA

View Full Version : Love isn't for me

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 03:23 PM
This has to do with my new cat breezefoot and Taylor Swift new song look what you made me do : link (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA)
Breezefoot has been dating Tom as she had loved him. But one day she saw tom dating wavesplash she couldn't believe it as she had stopped hanging out with him. She saw tom 2 has she had tried to love him, he wanted kits but it didn't work. tom 2 snaps at breezefoot as he explains what he wants. Breezefoot sees him leave from her life. She starts to doubt her life. She talks to primfur as she cheers up. The Next day she finds out that primfur was killed by tom 2 as she cries of primfur death. She was the only one that understood love and what love felt like for her. Tom 3 sees her alone as he goes to help her falling in love with her. Over her sister death, if you read this far put Ts in other breezefoot is over love as she hangs out with tom 3. She starts to love again when, tom 3 falls for she-cat 2. Time after time she's fells like she's cursed.
5 toms love her and fall in love with someone else. She goes out alone as she is done with love and life. She looks for death berries as she finds only 2. She takes a sigh but before she takes them she sees tom 2 as she attacks the cat. He had costed her everythingif you read this out breezy in other instead, he ruined her life when it was turning around. Tom 2 and breezefoot fight as an patrol comes to help but are to late. tom 2 kills breezefoot as he is outraged. The Tom sees the patrol coming as he runs off like he did when he killed primfur.if you read this far do what ever you want in other Breezefoot lays dying as she had saw primfur though her death, she was with the only cat she loved, her sister again.

Roles:
Tom: must fall in love with breezefoot then dicth her.
- open
Shecat: no requirement(no rp sample because of this)
-wavesplash Aura
Tom 2: will be dark and want kits
-
Sister: must be older than breezefoot(breezy is 20 moons) must be okay with dying,must look like breezefoot(a gray cat with black paws and black tipped tail)
- primfur Hawkstar
Tom 3: must cheer up breezefoot and dicth her for shecat 2
-
Shecat 2: no requirement(no Rp sample)
-
Patrol: 1 apprentice and 5 warriors
-
-
-
-
-
-

Form with link
Name with link:
Rp sample
Other:

Form without link
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Role:
Rp sample :
Other:

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 03:29 PM
Well I like this.... polt.... #1 of best polts ^^

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 05:13 PM
Name: primfur
Personality: kind child like protective and caring for her sister as she always stays by her sister side and is scared when she is harmed she would die for her sister if she had to
Appearance: dark gray long fur
Role: sister
Rp sample : primfur walked along the camp she was always hyper and happy . She ran to see her sister and squeaked in happyness. The She cat loved this clan. She hopped over twigs and rocks . She tripped on one of a rock but shook it off and ran to her sister . She noticed many cats but ignored . The wind blew against her long fur. Her sweat little giggle filled the air . Primfur wasn't the best warrior but hey you gotta make the most of it that's what she believed in.
Other: nope

Darky

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 05:34 PM
Name: primfur
Personality: kind child like protective and caring for her sister as she always stays by her sister side and is scared when she is harmed she would die for her sister if she had to
Appearance: dark gray long fur
Role: sister
Rp sample : primfur walked along the camp she was always hyper and happy . She ran to see her sister and squeaked in happyness. The She cat loved this clan. She hopped over twigs and rocks . She tripped on one of a rock but shook it off and ran to her sister . She noticed many cats but ignored . The wind blew against her long fur. Her sweat little giggle filled the air . Primfur wasn't the best warrior but hey you gotta make the most of it that's what she believed in.
Other: nope

Darky
Accepted.

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 05:51 PM
(Suggested)
Teggy
Bad Wolf
SamCats
Black Cat

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 06:28 AM
Boop

vellichor
September 24th, 2017, 07:38 AM
Name: Wavesplash
Personality: Funny | Sarcastic | Witty | Clever | Sly
Appearance: Beep
Role: She - Cat
Rp sample : -
Other: Nothing

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 07:42 AM
Name: Wavesplash
Personality: Funny | Sarcastic | Witty | Clever | Sly
Appearance: Beep
Role: She - Cat
Rp sample : -
Other: Nothing

(I I meant nothing you could leave it blank or put nope or if you need to say something you can.... but accepted

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 09:29 AM
Boop

vellichor
September 24th, 2017, 10:08 AM
(I I meant nothing you could leave it blank or put nope or if you need to say something you can.... but accepted

I know... I just felt like doing that >:3

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Bump)

Darky
September 26th, 2017, 06:28 PM
BUMP

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Bump...

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 06:38 AM