PDA

View Full Version : Tigerstar's Life

winkingcat
September 23rd, 2017, 01:52 PM
Okay. I know A LOT about Tigerstar. If there is facts missing, then post a reply telling me. THANKS!
So, Tigerkit was the son of Pinestar, who left to be a kittypet when Tigerkit was not even an APPRENTICE. WORST FATHER EVER! His mentor was the evil and bloodthirsty Thistleclaw. He became Tigerclaw. (he probably wanted the "claw" part.) He was a good fighter, but he was evil. IT WAS NOT THISTLECLAW. HE WAS BORN THAT WAY. Anyway, later, he killed Redtail, the deputy. He was ABSOLUTLY FURIOUS when Lionheart became Deputy instead of him. Lionheart died. Then one day, he brought rogues into camp. HE ALMOST KILLED BLUESTAR! But she exiled him, and he became SHADOWCLAN'S leader! Who would do that???????!!!!!!!!!!!!! But he killed Scourge, and then Firestar killed him. But it wasn't over.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................ ANYTHING MISSING?;);):love4:

Bandido
September 25th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Scourge killed Tigerstar by taking all his nine lives at once with a deep wound, then Firestar killed Scourge. Not the other way around. Eventually, Tigerstar rose up from the dark forest but was still technically dead and was "killed" by Firestar. Wasn't a fact but I may have misread your post somewhere at the end.

Zan Partizanne
September 26th, 2017, 07:09 AM
Scourge also killed TigerStar because he was beaten as a kit by TigerStar when TigerStar was still TigerPaw.

Phoenix Flames
September 29th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Okay. I know A LOT about Tigerstar. If there is facts missing, then post a reply telling me. THANKS!
So, Tigerkit was the son of Pinestar, who left to be a kittypet when Tigerkit was not even an APPRENTICE. WORST FATHER EVER! His mentor was the evil and bloodthirsty Thistleclaw. He became Tigerclaw. (he probably wanted the "claw" part.) He was a good fighter, but he was evil. IT WAS NOT THISTLECLAW. HE WAS BORN THAT WAY. Anyway, later, he killed Redtail, the deputy. He was ABSOLUTLY FURIOUS when Lionheart became Deputy instead of him. Lionheart died. Then one day, he brought rogues into camp. HE ALMOST KILLED BLUESTAR! But she exiled him, and he became SHADOWCLAN'S leader! Who would do that???????!!!!!!!!!!!!! But he killed Scourge, and then Firestar killed him. But it wasn't over.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................ ANYTHING MISSING?;);):love4:
And, btw, Tigerstar, as a matter of fact, wasn't born evil. He ended up turning evil as an apprentice for multiple reasons, one, his father Pinestar had ditched him and left ThunderClan to become a kittypet. Another reason is because a ShadowClan cat saved him from a fox (I think) and he wanted to pay them back the offer of helping just like hiw that cat helped him. Correct me if I'm wrong. (More than half of what I typed is correct, I'm pretty sure.)

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 08:30 PM
And, btw, Tigerstar, as a matter of fact, wasn't born evil. He ended up turning evil as an apprentice for multiple reasons, one, his father Pinestar had ditched him and left ThunderClan to become a kittypet. Another reason is because a ShadowClan cat saved him from a fox (I think) and he wanted to pay them back the offer of helping just like hiw that cat helped him. Correct me if I'm wrong. (More than half of what I typed is correct, I'm pretty sure.)
Your right but you forgot that thisleclaw was his mentor.

Phoenix Flames
September 29th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Your right but you forgot that thisleclaw was his mentor.
Oh, right, that too. XD Thistleclaw was a weird, evil, psycho cat too, I guess.... I mean, Thistleclaw wasn't technically evil, because he never killed anyone, but you know what I mean.

Role
September 29th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Here's another reason why TS is evil;
Thistleclaw is a horrible influence
He cheers Tigerpaw on when he is fighting a DEFENSELESS KITTYPET KITTEN
but that kittypet wasn't so helpless was it?

BEAR.
September 29th, 2017, 08:40 PM

I wouldn't consider the second point to be a reason he became evil (and I believe Pinestar's Choice indicated he may have been "born evil", though don't hold me to that. Tigerclaw's Fury hints his motive was fueled by Pinestar's abandonment, and that the Dark Forest influenced his actions because they led him to believe he would be a superior leader than the rest.)

He was grateful towards the patrol of ShadowClan cats that saved him and promised he'd pay them back someday, but his downfall came from his ambition. Tigerstar was too power hungry, and he didn't have the patience to wait until Redtail or Bluestar died naturally to become deputy and leader.

Phoenix Flames
September 29th, 2017, 09:34 PM
I wouldn't consider the second point to be a reason he became evil (and I believe Pinestar's Choice indicated he may have been "born evil", though don't hold me to that. Tigerclaw's Fury hints his motive was fueled by Pinestar's abandonment, and that the Dark Forest influenced his actions because they led him to believe he would be a superior leader than the rest.)

He was grateful towards the patrol of ShadowClan cats that saved him and promised he'd pay them back someday, but his downfall came from his ambition. Tigerstar was too power hungry, and he didn't have the patience to wait until Redtail or Bluestar died naturally to become deputy and leader.
Yeah. I know.

Bracken12
September 30th, 2017, 12:04 AM
Yeah. I know.
I actually think Starclan thought he could be a good leader, and by Starclan they was right! He had all the makings of a good leader: the drive, the sense of what to do, battle skills ( don't let us forget that Tigerstar was the one who taught precious Firestar pretty much all the battle moves that Firestar knows/ knew) But it was his father's abandonment and his ambition that was trouble for him in the end.

Phoenix Flames
September 30th, 2017, 06:17 AM
I actually think Starclan thought he could be a good leader, and by Starclan they was right! He had all the makings of a good leader: the drive, the sense of what to do, battle skills ( don't let us forget that Tigerstar was the one who taught precious Firestar pretty much all the battle moves that Firestar knows/ knew) But it was his father's abandonment and his ambition that was trouble for him in the end.
Yeah.

Bracken12
September 30th, 2017, 09:30 AM
Yeah.
yep! He could have been a good leader, if he had used the stinkin' lives Starclan had gave him and not been killed by a munchkin cat three times smaller than him! And then killed again by the glory cat named Firestar!

wren
September 30th, 2017, 09:35 AM

This wasn't form the orginal books but Tigerkit ended up wandering away from thunderclan on mistake and a fox attacked leading to three windclan Warriors saving him. As he watched he mentioned who would grow up to fight like hey did and wandered off. Also you did forget to add that his ther was leopardfoot, good ol leopardfoot.

wren
September 30th, 2017, 09:37 AM

Yeah. I know.

Am I just being crazy or did I think it was Windclan cats that saved him? It was a female windclan cat and two toms? Or do I have bees in my brain?

Phoenix Flames
September 30th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Am I just being crazy or did I think it was Windclan cats that saved him? It was a female windclan cat and two toms? Or do I have bees in my brain?
It was ShadowClan, I'm pretty sure.

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 12:04 PM
It was shadowclan foxes never go by windclan

BEAR.
September 30th, 2017, 12:04 PM
It was ShadowClan, I'm pretty sure.

It was a ShadowClan patrol consisting of Hollyflower, Brackenfoot, and Archeye.

Phoenix Flames
September 30th, 2017, 03:09 PM
It was a ShadowClan patrol consisting of Hollyflower, Brackenfoot, and Archeye.
Yeah, those ShadowClan cats. Even though idk who any of them are because I never read much of the Super Edition books yet... I'm mostly just reading the arcs first and then the SEs. XD

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Yeah, those ShadowClan cats. Even though idk who any of them are because I never read much of the Super Edition books yet... I'm mostly just reading the arcs first and then the SEs. XD
It's in code of the clans

Phoenix Flames
September 30th, 2017, 04:52 PM
It's in code of the clans
It is? And I have that book, so how did I not notice??