PDA

View Full Version : Garden of a New Begining

Jingle
October 4th, 2016, 10:35 PM
(A continuation off the last thread on the old Warrior Cats Online!)

A small abandoned area where the two-legs used to roam. This is where the exiled cats from the recent ShadowClan takeover reside.

Jingle
October 7th, 2016, 10:50 PM
(A continuation off the last thread on the old Warrior Cats Online!)

A small abandoned area where the two-legs used to roam. This is where the exiled cats from the recent ShadowClan takeover reside.

*small boop for Nighty*

Octavia
November 2nd, 2016, 09:20 PM
One small time skip later...
Echoheart found himself slowly padding back into the garden, a pair of mice dangling from his maw, it had become a home of sorts, it wasn't anything compared to his favorite spot in the Shadowclan, but it was a place of healing for his mate. That was all that mattered to him, they had no chance of dealing with Blazingash with with Halestorm injured. Biting back a sigh as the tom set down the meal in front of his mate, "How are your wounds doing today? It's starting to get colder, leafbare will be here eventually." he commented, offering a start to a conversation, wanting to have some resemblance of their old-normal life.

Jingle
November 2nd, 2016, 11:05 PM
Echoheart found himself slowly padding back into the garden, a pair of mice dangling from his maw, it had become a home of sorts, it wasn't anything compared to his favorite spot in the Shadowclan, but it was a place of healing for his mate. That was all that mattered to him, they had no chance of dealing with Blazingash with with Halestorm injured. Biting back a sigh as the tom set down the meal in front of his mate, "How are your wounds doing today? It's starting to get colder, leafbare will be here eventually." he commented, offering a start to a conversation, wanting to have some resemblance of their old-normal life.
Halestorm looked up from her nap and yawned as her mate entered the garden. It had been a couple of moons since they were chased out of their clan and home, and her wounds have since healed greatly. She just had to get back into stretching the muscles and gaining all the strength she once had back. The large she-cat stood up and greeted her mate with lick to the shoulder, purring softly into his ear. "Thank you." she grumbled faintly- her voice only changing to a more friendly tone- not like her old one. "They are doing fine. I'll be fine very soon."

Octavia
November 2nd, 2016, 11:39 PM
Halestorm looked up from her nap and yawned as her mate entered the garden. It had been a couple of moons since they were chased out of their clan and home, and her wounds have since healed greatly. She just had to get back into stretching the muscles and gaining all the strength she once had back. The large she-cat stood up and greeted her mate with lick to the shoulder, purring softly into his ear. "Thank you." she grumbled faintly- her voice only changing to a more friendly tone- not like her old one. "They are doing fine. I'll be fine very soon."

Letting out a breath of relief, he licked her shoulder back, before burrowing his muzzle into her fur, breathing in deeply. Halestorm's scent was all that really reminded him of home still. She was his hope of remaining a Shadowclan cat. "Good , I'm so happy to see that you're almost back to your old self, not sure what I would have done if you had died..." Shaking his head he chuckled softly, trying to displace the dark thoughts clouding his mind. "Nah they couldn't have ever done that, you're too tough. Anywho you could use a little grooming, " winking softly before leaning down to start grooming up and down the she-cat's body.

Jingle
November 3rd, 2016, 09:01 AM
Letting out a breath of relief, he licked her shoulder back, before burrowing his muzzle into her fur, breathing in deeply. Halestorm's scent was all that really reminded him of home still. She was his hope of remaining a Shadowclan cat. "Good , I'm so happy to see that you're almost back to your old self, not sure what I would have done if you had died..." Shaking his head he chuckled softly, trying to displace the dark thoughts clouding his mind. "Nah they couldn't have ever done that, you're too tough. Anywho you could use a little grooming, " winking softly before leaning down to start grooming up and down the she-cat's body.
Halestorm nodded and sighed softly, looking back at her mate. She chuckled faintly as he said she needed a little grooming. Her tail flicked softly as he groomed her thick and fluffy pelt. "Thank you. And I am quite positive that she couldn't have killed me if she tried." she said, a hint of sarcasm in her voice and tone. She yawned and placed her head back on her paw- she was getting ready for the rough winter without her clan. Halestorm sighed softly and closed her eyes as her mate continued to groom her. "Thank you." she mewed softly.

goddess of ducks
November 3rd, 2016, 10:28 AM
(Oh gosh I've gotten so bad at not replying to RP's. And I'm not sure if Hale gave Smoke her warrior name so I'll just pretend she did.)
Smokeblossom awoke from her small, sad excuse for a nest. She kept her eyes shut though, listening to the sounds around her. The only sign that she was now awake was the occasional twitch and turn of her smoky gray ears and the flicking of her bushy tail. After a few moments she blinked open her soft yellow eyes and scanned the clearing. After the disappearance of her friend Tess, Smoke had seemed a bit down. She tried her best to not let it get to her, but being here with no one to really talk to was getting rather tiring for her.

Octavia
November 3rd, 2016, 10:40 AM
Halestorm nodded and sighed softly, looking back at her mate. She chuckled faintly as he said she needed a little grooming. Her tail flicked softly as he groomed her thick and fluffy pelt. "Thank you. And I am quite positive that she couldn't have killed me if she tried." she said, a hint of sarcasm in her voice and tone. She yawned and placed her head back on her paw- she was getting ready for the rough winter without her clan. Halestorm sighed softly and closed her eyes as her mate continued to groom her. "Thank you." she mewed softly.

Doing his best to bite back a comment of fear about the edge in her tone, he was doing his best to not worry for her safety. Halestorm had been chosen as a deputy for good reason, and eventually... she'd be a leader, which would mean she'd be allowed to die nine times before finally joining Starclan up above. The thought of being there for her to die several times was daunting, but the tom loved her dearly, this much he knew. "Well she'd have to have gotten through me to actually kill you Hale-, " He ended up murmuring through his maw, still feeling ashamed how little he managed to accomplish in the ambush, as he worked his tongue up and down her frame.

Jingle
November 3rd, 2016, 11:02 PM
Doing his best to bite back a comment of fear about the edge in her tone, he was doing his best to not worry for her safety. Halestorm had been chosen as a deputy for good reason, and eventually... she'd be a leader, which would mean she'd be allowed to die nine times before finally joining Starclan up above. The thought of being there for her to die several times was daunting, but the tom loved her dearly, this much he knew. "Well she'd have to have gotten through me to actually kill you Hale-, " He ended up murmuring through his maw, still feeling ashamed how little he managed to accomplish in the ambush, as he worked his tongue up and down her frame.
Halestorm sighed and shrugged, "You wouldn't need to do that, love." she grumbled, her tail flicking softly. When the thoughts of her becoming leader one day swirled around her head she scowled faintly. The good Shadowclan deputy didn't like the thought of getting nine lives- just to waste on herself. If she were to become the leader of Shadowclan, Halestar, she would put all the lives towards Shadowclan. She would dedicate herself- 100% to her clan. No other thought would trump the saftey and prosperity of her clan. Shadowclan will become great again- they wont be thought of as the clan that feeds on crows food. Shadowclan will prosper.

Octavia
November 4th, 2016, 05:31 PM
Halestorm sighed and shrugged, "You wouldn't need to do that, love." she grumbled, her tail flicking softly. When the thoughts of her becoming leader one day swirled around her head she scowled faintly. The good Shadowclan deputy didn't like the thought of getting nine lives- just to waste on herself. If she were to become the leader of Shadowclan, Halestar, she would put all the lives towards Shadowclan. She would dedicate herself- 100% to her clan. No other thought would trump the saftey and prosperity of her clan. Shadowclan will become great again- they wont be thought of as the clan that feeds on crows food. Shadowclan will prosper.

Nodding his head slowly, finishing up the grooming a little while later, "The clan comes first." He commented finally, standing up to stretch out his limber frame. Noticing her preoccupied expression following the scowl, Echoheart bumped his mate's chest playfully, tail swishing back and forth. "Care to go for a walk? Might give your mind some peace for a little bit."

Jingle
November 4th, 2016, 08:51 PM
“Mhm.” Halestorm nodded before glancing at her old apprentice- it had been about a moon since she had received her warrior name and Smokeblossom deserved it so much. She stood up and her tail flicked on top of his before starting to walk, the old deputy cleared her throat and called out to the still new warrior; “Would you like to join us on a patrol?” she asked, green eyes watching the young warrior.

goddess of ducks
November 4th, 2016, 11:44 PM
Smokeblossom was just about to fall asleep again when the deputy called. She sat up, a smile growing across her maw. She stood up, her long gray splotched fur clinging to her side where she was laying on it. She trotted over to her old mentor and Echoheart, tail swaying happily behind her. "You bet I would!" She said, a playful, kit like demeanor hinting in her voice.

Octavia
November 5th, 2016, 11:07 AM
Listening silently for the moment, Echoheart busied himself with a quick series of stretches, hunting was one thing; he wanted to be prepared for anything in a patrol. "A patrol would do wonders for the mind" came his quiet murmur as he started for the exit.

goddess of ducks
November 5th, 2016, 02:10 PM
Smokeblossom nodded in agreement to the comment. She was glad of something to do, and something to take her thoughts away from the mysterious friend and how he had disappeared. She gave a flick of her long bushy tail and followed Echoheart through the exit.

Jingle
November 6th, 2016, 11:47 PM
(I will reply tomorrow!! <3)

Jingle
November 7th, 2016, 08:50 AM
Halestorm nodded, a small smirk on her face as she licked her paw and brushed it past her cheeks. "It does wonders to make it feel even the slightest bit like home." she commented, starting to lead the way down the now familiar trail.

Octavia
November 7th, 2016, 10:30 AM
Glancing backwards to spot his mate and her former apprentice following suite, he nodded his head, sighing. "Indeed, we'll be back at home one day. I'm sure the clan doesn't agree with this succession, maybe Timberstar returning would help?" he offered his tail twitching at the thought.

goddess of ducks
November 7th, 2016, 10:35 AM
The young molly's ear twitched at the mention of the lost leader. It had been many moons since she had heard talk of Timberstar. She gave a silent nod and allowed her thoughts to wander off to think what might have happened to the tom. Did Blazingash exile him too? Or did something else happen to him?

Fel
November 7th, 2016, 10:40 AM
Finch was immovable, he was drawn away from everybody else- the young tom sat alone, his tail flicking back-and forth as he watched everyone else converse, quietly muttering to himself as the exile's yellow eyes darkened in the shadows of the tree he'd been sitting under, quietly. ...Smokepaw's got her warrior name, huh? Sounds... great. Nice to know that I don't have one either- doesn't really look like I'm needed, anyways. He missed Scorchflake, really- he missed her. And Finch didn't really miss anyone these days, when he was too focused on defeating the cat who took his honor away from him, who exiled him from the clan he'd always called home.

Jingle
November 7th, 2016, 10:20 PM
"Perhaps." Halestorm mewed before starting off on the patrol. She had started to feel much better and much more energized now that her wounds had healed and her fur was growing back. However, she feared for the winter without a clan to call home. It was hard enough living in an area where hunting patrols would go all day and all night, and there would still be no food- but she couldn't imagine surviving with this small group of cats in the depths of winter.

Octavia
November 8th, 2016, 10:52 AM
Leading the pair of cats along the imaginary section of land that Halestorm had deemed appropriate given the circumstances, Echoheart sighed quietly, it wasn't anything like patrolling Shadowclan; This was to ensure that the group had at least an idea of who was roaming about around their shelter for now. He wondered if they'd move to another temporary location once Halestorm was all better, somewhere better suited for them. "What's the plan once you're feeling good enough to do normal duties Halestorm?" He asked softly, glancing her way, "Surely we'd want to move somewhere safer from twolegs?"

Jingle
November 8th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Leading the pair of cats along the imaginary section of land that Halestorm had deemed appropriate given the circumstances, Echoheart sighed quietly, it wasn't anything like patrolling Shadowclan; This was to ensure that the group had at least an idea of who was roaming about around their shelter for now. He wondered if they'd move to another temporary location once Halestorm was all better, somewhere better suited for them. "What's the plan once you're feeling good enough to do normal duties Halestorm?" He asked softly, glancing her way, "Surely we'd want to move somewhere safer from twolegs?"

The deputy blew some fur out of her face before looking back at her mate, she shrugged and replied gently; "Hopefully back to Shadowclan." she mewed. Halestorm would have to scout Shadowclan nightly until she was sure it was her time to come back- for the safety of everyone in the group. She continued forward in the patrol and looked down at the ground, wishing she could smell the familiar smell of pine tree.

Octavia
November 9th, 2016, 11:38 PM
Echoheart stopped his pace for only a few seconds, thinking over what she said. It did make sense to him. "That... sounds perfect. we could maybe find some place that would hide our scent to stay at..." mumbling more to himself that her, but she would have the final say in the end. Bumping into the she-cat deputy, Echoheart couldn't help but purr playfully. "We'll get back there."

Jingle
November 11th, 2016, 11:14 PM
Halestorm licked his cheek before nodding, "Yeah, hopefully we can return to ShadowClan- preferably before leafbare is in full swing." she commented, long tail flicking softly with every step. She sighed faintly, green eyes not as full of life as they once were. The Maine Coon she-cat missed her clan dearly, and wanted to do whatever she could to return.

goddess of ducks
November 12th, 2016, 12:08 AM
Smokeblossom stayed at the back of the small patrol. Sure doing this reminded her of living in Shadowclan, but it did so painfully. She dragged along, tail drooping and ears lowered. She gazed around, not excited for each day. It also didn't help that as she watched Halestorm and Echoheart, a deep feeling of loneliness crept upon her. She gazed almost wistfully as the two lovers bumped into each other playfully and conversed.

Octavia
November 12th, 2016, 08:31 AM
Giving a brave smile to his mate, Echoheart couldn't help but admire his mate. She was staying very strong in face..of all that had happened. He'd never have made it this far. Happening to glance back over to Smoke the tom gave a friendly wave of his tail,unsure what she could be moping over.

Jingle
November 14th, 2016, 11:01 PM
Almost as though Halestorm knew her past apprentice was upset, she turned and looked at Smokeblossom, tilting her head slightly to the side. "Is something troubling you, Smokeblossom?" she asked, green eyes looking into the new warrior's eyes. She wondered what was going on, and she wanted to help her dearly.

The deputy stopped for a moment, biting her lip. "If you'd like to talk in private we can." she said, almost as if she were a mother.

goddess of ducks
November 14th, 2016, 11:12 PM
Smokeblossom appreciated the concern that Halestorm showed and proved it by offering a faint smile. "I'm doing just as well as I can be." She replied forcing the sadness out of her voice. She forced herself to look Halestorm in the eye hoping it was believable. She didn't want to get in the way of her mentors time with her mate. "I'll be fine, I promise Halestorm." She said gently.

Octavia
November 15th, 2016, 09:01 AM
Concern mirrored on the tom's face shortly after Halestorm voiced her worries, there were only a few cats that had gone into exile with her. It probably got lonely, or he really couldn't think of much else that he could attribute to the She-cat's sudden abysmal personality. The tom himself didn't have all that much experience when it came to interpersonal things; it was different for Halestorm however, she was easier... to talk to. The tom mentally smacked himself for getting sidetracked, glancing back over to Smokeblossom, he collected his thoughts. "That means however that you are not fine right now, if you will be fine Smokeblossom. If you need some time I can... go ahead and start hunting for us." His voice faltering as he couldn't help but wonder if she was jealous of how much time he spent with her former mentor.

Jingle
November 15th, 2016, 08:49 PM
Halestorm stopped and padded over to Smokeblossom, "Well if you'd like to talk I'll be open." she mewed, turning and licking the younger she-cat's head before starting walking again. She wanted to comfort the other cat but she just knew if she insisted it would just make the other she-cat mad or even more upset. She looked back at her mate and nodded, giving the signal that if Smokeblossom wanted to talk he should leave.

goddess of ducks
November 16th, 2016, 10:35 PM
Smokeblossom smiled at the loving touch from her old mentor. Still she shook her head indignantly. "No, I'm fine Halestorm. And you don't have to leave Echoheart." She added with a soft smile to Echoheart. She pulled away a bit from Halestorm. "Maybe some hunting will help clear my mind." She suggested. Even though she knew it probably wouldn't, she didn't want Halestorm to be completely concerned over herself that she missed her time with her mate. She loved Halestorm and wanted the best for her, just like Halestorm probably did for her.

Jingle
November 17th, 2016, 09:19 AM
Smokeblossom smiled at the loving touch from her old mentor. Still she shook her head indignantly. "No, I'm fine Halestorm. And you don't have to leave Echoheart." She added with a soft smile to Echoheart. She pulled away a bit from Halestorm. "Maybe some hunting will help clear my mind." She suggested. Even though she knew it probably wouldn't, she didn't want Halestorm to be completely concerned over herself that she missed her time with her mate. She loved Halestorm and wanted the best for her, just like Halestorm probably did for her.

Halestorm nodded, green eyes watching the past apprentice. She licked her shoulder and sighed, "Alright but I want you to come to me if you are ever troubled." she mewed softly. With that said, she started forward again, stalking the ground like an expert hunter- looking for prey. She cared about Smokeblossom, but didn't want to push it.

Octavia
November 17th, 2016, 09:30 AM
Tilting his head, trying not to read into the reaction that the younger she-cat gave. She had given away a set emotions that he couldn't identify, yet he knew that she wasn't telling the whole truth at least. Some experience with Halestorm taught him that perhaps he shouldn't push much further. "If you're certain, just don't feel like... I'm cause for you to have to act differently.." the tom ended up half despondently replying, starting to wonder if she'd have opened up to Halestorm had he been out distracting himself from thinking like he had been the last moon it felt like. "A-any how, we should probably keep patrolling for now, right Halestorm?"

Fel
November 17th, 2016, 10:05 AM
Flicking his tail across the soft, bright green grass, Finch had noticed something quite peculiar- it was beginning to get colder and colder in the sanctuary, as if the seasons had been changing already. He couldn't believe he'd been there for so long, after being exiled by Blazingnight off into the twolegplace with his sister, her mate, and her apprentice as well. "...Leaf-fall's probably already here by now, huh?" The tom mumbled to himself, looking up into the frigid sky as his fur bristled in an attempt to keep his body warm. "We've got to be heading back soon, to take back Shadowclan." His leg was still scarred from Scorchflake- the cat he once loved, though they'd been rather distant lately. It was still scarred, but at least the wound had mostly healed, and he could walk and hunt again just fine. "...If we're going back, I guess I could call myself Finchpaw again." Chucking to himself, he was still angry at the cats who casted him away from his birthplace, his livelihood- but Finch- no, Finchpaw's attitude was beginning to get better. He was almost fifteen moons now, but had never gotten his warrior name.

goddess of ducks
November 17th, 2016, 12:48 PM
(Aww poor Finch)
Smokeblossom padded forwards spreading out to the side and taking in deep breaths. She pushed the thoughts of Tess, Halestorm and Echoheart away to focus. She lowered her nose to the ground hoping for some signs of prey. As a semi stale scent of squirrel washed over her nose she paused. It had been here a few moments ago, they had probably frightened it off in their conversation. Still she followed it, weaving through the forest and undergrowth. The place they had found seemed to remind her more of Thunderclan territory than anything.

Octavia
November 17th, 2016, 01:25 PM
Smokeblossom's almost abrupt departure from their group nagged at Echoheart for a few seconds, him doing his best to fight the forlorn feeling off as he shook his head a few times. It couldn't have been just the three of them that fled from Shadowclan? He wasn't the best at keeping his eyes out but he knew that his mate was. Turning to look over at the beautiful emerald eyed maine-coon that he was happy to call his love, Echoheart slowed down his pace to paw at the ground, "How many others fled Shadowclan with us?" Echoheart was doing his best to keep the needling thoughts of tearing at Halestorm's relationship with her former apprentice.

Jingle
November 18th, 2016, 08:47 AM
"I'm assuming several others." Halestorm mewed, flicking her tail and looking at her younger brother. She sighed after noticing how old he was getting- it has been rough and long since they were away from her homes. The former deputy blinked and looked at the slightly smaller cat, "I suppose I should give you your warrior name as well since you are back to being Finchpaw." she said with a faint smile.

(what is finchpaws warrior name again)

Fel
November 18th, 2016, 12:56 PM
"I'm assuming several others." Halestorm mewed, flicking her tail and looking at her younger brother. She sighed after noticing how old he was getting- it has been rough and long since they were away from her homes. The former deputy blinked and looked at the slightly smaller cat, "I suppose I should give you your warrior name as well since you are back to being Finchpaw." she said with a faint smile.

(what is finchpaws warrior name again)

[finchfeather!]

It wasn't exactly like he was close to Halestorm, but she was his sister- and though they'd fought, it might be time for the tom to think about apologizing to the she-cat- she was busy, after all. She couldn't possibly spend all her time with him, could she? Especially with this... this drama. "I thought I should use it again- hopefully, we'll be going home soon." Sighing with a smile himself, the idea of his sister giving him his warrior name, it was strange. Finchpaw still couldn't believe she'd been the deputy of Shadowclan, and their rightful leader once their patrol was exiled by Blazingash- was she called Blazingstar now? Starclan wouldn't possibly give her nine lives- they'd strip her of the one she had!

Octavia
November 21st, 2016, 02:56 PM
[oops]

"Hopefully we will, without losing a lot of good warriors.." Echoheart commented gravely before shaking his head a few times, trying to rid himself of the doubt in his mind. "I mean we are one of the strongest clans in the forest, it'll take a lot to take one of us down.." the second comment lacked a lot of conviction and emotion, he was forcing himself to say it, he couldn't show doubt to his mate, not like this.

Jingle
November 23rd, 2016, 04:44 PM
Halestorm quickly nodded at her mate, licking his shoulder before glancing back at Finchpaw. She smiled ever so softly and jumped on a large stone that was at the garden. "I, Halestorm, the true deputy of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn." she started, smiling faintly as she spoke- voice powerful and booming. She was proud of her younger sibling, he finally was growing up. "Finchpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" the true deputy of ShadowClan asked.

Fel
November 28th, 2016, 01:09 AM
Halestorm quickly nodded at her mate, licking his shoulder before glancing back at Finchpaw. She smiled ever so softly and jumped on a large stone that was at the garden. "I, Halestorm, the true deputy of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn." she started, smiling faintly as she spoke- voice powerful and booming. She was proud of her younger sibling, he finally was growing up. "Finchpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" the true deputy of ShadowClan asked.
Taking a deep breath as his sister stood almost like a leader of her own clan, he knew that no matter how much of a grudge he could ever hold, that Halestorm was born to lead, and that she deserved her spot as the true deputy of Shadowclan. "I do." He exhaled, eyes sparkling slightly in the idea that his own kin was going to make him a warrior, his tail flicking across the nicely-trimmed garden's lawn in anticipation as he waited. Finchpaw had gone through so much turmoil over the past few moons, and maybe he could find something that was worth all of it, to have happy memories as well as the ones which gave nightmares. Oh, I do.

Jingle
November 28th, 2016, 08:21 AM
Taking a deep breath as his sister stood almost like a leader of her own clan, he knew that no matter how much of a grudge he could ever hold, that Halestorm was born to lead, and that she deserved her spot as the true deputy of Shadowclan. "I do." He exhaled, eyes sparkling slightly in the idea that his own kin was going to make him a warrior, his tail flicking across the nicely-trimmed garden's lawn in anticipation as he waited. Finchpaw had gone through so much turmoil over the past few moons, and maybe he could find something that was worth all of it, to have happy memories as well as the ones which gave nightmares. Oh, I do.

"Then by the powers of StarClan," she started. "I give you your warrior name. Finchpaw, from this moment you will be known as Finchfeather. StarClan honors your courage and bravery, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Shadowclan." Halestorm stated, chest puffed out and voice strong. She shifted her paws and jumped off the small rock, licking her younger kin's shoulder.

AbsurdJinx
November 28th, 2016, 04:59 PM
Calia had been rather reserved recently, avoiding the exiled Clan Warriors as if they were a contagious illness. Her absence seems to of gone unnoticed, something she was grateful for. She feared growing closer to the Clan-members, only for them to leave her when they continued their journey or went back home. She's suffered enough in that way, cats staying with her only to leave the following day. However, she ached to converse with them, and be a decent host. Of course, she'd observed them from afar - especially their injuries. She refused to let their injuries affect them more than they had, and she's been doing everything in her power to make sure nothing worse occurred such as infection. The Clan Warriors have been doing well, though, their wounds nearly healed to perfection. Calia didn't think they needed her anymore, and they'd soon be on their way. It's not that she didn't regret their staying in the garden, but she always hated their leaving. It was usually heart-breaking, and it often left her in a deep depression for days. It'd be worse this time - she knew it. The Warriors have been around for moons, leaving her extra time to form an attachment to them. She figured if she avoided them, her attachment would fade away, and saying goodbye would not be as difficult as she imagined. Unfortunately, she didn't feel the attachment would go away anytime soon. Calia's ears swiveled at the sound of HaleStorm's voice. Judging by the words she was using, and Calia's past experience with SmokeBlossom's Warrior Ceremony, she determined it was FinchPaw becoming a Warrior. Personally, she believed the older Apprentice long-since deserved this Ceremony. Perhaps it would brighten his mood - even if just a little. She decided she'd join the Ceremony like she did SmokeBlossom's. Though she held no doubt the Ceremonies strengthened her attachment to them, she felt it was her responsibility to attend. She sat fox-lengths away from the rock HaleStorm stood upon, close enough to hear the sacred words being said, but far enough where her attendance wasn't extremely noticeable. As FinchPaw's new name escaped HaleStorm's lips, she lifted her muzzle to the sky and began to chant. The chanting was something she heard the ShadowClan cats do when SmokePaw became SmokeBlossom. She figured it would be okay for her to repeat his name like his clanmates did.

SuspiciousMindz
November 28th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Frogspirit padded along the edge of the garden, the scents of cats filled his scent glands. He dared not go any closer as he has only heard about this group, he'd never actually met anyone of it. He could hear the voice of what he assumed to be Halestorm speaking and awaited for her to finish before his own voice called into the garden. "H-hello?" his voice was clear and sounded without aggression. He hoped he could speak to these cats otherwise the trip from the edge of Windclans border was all for nothing. Did they already know what was happening within the clans? Starclan only knows. The black and white Tom sat down now, awaiting to be approached in a respectful manner.

(I didn't know if we were supposed to act like they were already apart of the group or not xD)

Fel
November 28th, 2016, 07:52 PM
Frogspirit padded along the edge of the garden, the scents of cats filled his scent glands. He dared not go any closer as he has only heard about this group, he'd never actually met anyone of it. He could hear the voice of what he assumed to be Halestorm speaking and awaited for her to finish before his own voice called into the garden. "H-hello?" his voice was clear and sounded without aggression. He hoped he could speak to these cats otherwise the trip from the edge of Windclans border was all for nothing. Did they already know what was happening within the clans? Starclan only knows. The black and white Tom sat down now, awaiting to be approached in a respectful manner.

(I didn't know if we were supposed to act like they were already apart of the group or not xD)

Finchfeather- I like the sound of that. Grinning up towards his sister slightly, he really was happy that things weren't as bad as they used to be. Besides, if Blazingash had done anything, the other three leaders would be there to put her back in her place like they needed to, before they came back to Shadowclan and took the revenge they deserved on the unfit leader. His claws almost unsheathed into the ground as he thought of the smoky-gray cat who'd driven them out, the very thought of her making his blood boil with frustration, so much that he almost missed what seemed like the voice of another cat. Looking past Halestorm's presence and Calia's cheering, he let out a small hiss, the tom's ears flattening as he saw another cat towards the corner of the garden. "Hey, we've got company."

Octavia
November 29th, 2016, 12:22 AM
Echoheat stood quietly next to his mate, his tail swishing back and forth, cats were beginning to stream in slowly, it was different to see familiar cats, both from his clan and otherwise, things seemed off. Why would they be here? Pressing his tail about he flicked it against his mate, "We do indeed have company."

goddess of ducks
November 29th, 2016, 12:29 AM
Smokeblossom smiled as Halestorm announced Finchfeathers name. She too carried in the chant with Calia. She pale yellow up eyes brightening for once. She seemed relatively happy, despite her recent mood lately, but still was not feeling normal. The young angora was becoming homesick and missed her friends back home. She though had chosen to stand beside Halestorm, and knew she had done the right thing. She snapped back to reality though when she heard Finchfeathers voice. She sprang to her paws and turned in the direction of the new scent, then turned back instinctelu to Hlaestorm to await commandS.

AbsurdJinx
November 29th, 2016, 02:41 PM
Calia admired the way the patrol respected HaleStorm, but she found the way they were acting to be ridiculous. Many cats traveled through these parts, and welcoming another feline into the Gardens has become common for herself. Her chants lowered to faint mumbles as she observed the ShadowClan Warriors, and eventually, she fell silent. Perhaps she should take action? After all, she was always compassionate towards strangers. With a quick glance around the area, she jumped to her paws in a cheerful manner. ``Is everybody afraid to take action?`` She teased lightly, a happy gleam in her bright blue eyes. She loved the arrival of cats - it was them leaving that truly left an effect on her. Right now, however, she was greeting a visitor. She pranced towards the place the voice seemed to come from, her tail sweeping at the ground behind her. Calia eventually found herself gazing at a seated, black-and-white tomcat. He smelled odd, but she wouldn't point out his scent. Besides, the ShadowClan Patrol first smelled strange when she met them, but she had adjusted to their sharp smells. ``Hello.`` She abandoned her kit-like behavior, and replaced it with a cool one, though the shimmer in her eyes gave away her genuine emotions. She tilted her head slightly in curiosity, her gaze focused on the tom before her.

AbsurdJinx
November 29th, 2016, 02:42 PM
Calia admired the way the patrol respected HaleStorm, but she found the way they were acting to be ridiculous. Many cats traveled through these parts, and welcoming another feline into the Gardens has become common for herself. Her chants lowered to faint mumbles as she observed the ShadowClan Warriors, and eventually, she fell silent. Perhaps she should take action? After all, she was always compassionate towards strangers. With a quick glance around the area, she jumped to her paws in a cheerful manner. ``Is everybody afraid to take action?`` She teased lightly, a happy gleam in her bright blue eyes. She loved the arrival of cats - it was them leaving that truly left an effect on her. Right now, however, she was greeting a visitor. She pranced towards the place the voice seemed to come from, her tail sweeping at the ground behind her. Calia eventually found herself gazing at a seated, black-and-white tomcat. He smelled odd, but she wouldn't point out his scent. Besides, the ShadowClan Patrol first smelled strange when she met them, but she had adjusted to their sharp smells. ``Hello.`` She abandoned her kit-like behavior, and replaced it with a cool one, though the shimmer in her eyes gave away her genuine emotions. She tilted her head slightly in curiosity, her gaze focused on the tom before her.

Trashy Sky
November 29th, 2016, 05:23 PM
(idk what I'm doing or how to do this so excuse me for awkwardness lol)

Skybird's ears twitched from afar, not exactly close to the cats in this garden. She had been paying attention to the things going on from a hidden spot in far off bushes that weren't technically apart of the garden. Her blue-grey pelt was dirty and a bit matted, as it seemed she had been more occupied in trying to keep her own life intact instead of grooming her medium-length fur. The forty-nine moon old cat took in a deep, but quiet, breath. She puffed her chest out a bit, letting the soft white tufts there fluff out as she slowly stood up and let the bushes rustle with her presence as she walked out of the leaves. The older cat took soft and slow steps as she neared the group of cats that mostly belonged to the clan she still called home. She stopped at a nice distance from her and the other cats, letting body softly relax in a sign of truce almost. She didn't exactly speak, just waiting to see if anyone would recognize her or come to her first. She wasn't just going to go up to a cat that might be on edge, as that would have consequences and Skybird wasn't looking for any kind of fight. Just the opposite in fact. Skybird was here on peaceful terms, just hoping she could find a place to rest and help out in the ways she used to when ShadowClan, and all the other clans, weren't over run by evil cats.

Jingle
November 29th, 2016, 07:42 PM
As new cats padded into the garden, the warrior's eyes narrowed- watching them for a moment. She couldn't fully trust any cats anymore, after her once respected companion and the crooked Bucknight took down her patrol and unjustly exiled her. Halestormed eyed the cats before relaxing slightly- "Hello." she mewed softly, walking over to a fellow Shadowclan warrior, Skybird. "As you can probably tell, I'm not whatever Blazingash had told you." she said sternly, looking at the other couple of cats in the clearing. "In fact- our group was planning on returning to Shadowclan very shortly." the large she-cat spoke as if she were still leading a the clan. "If I may ask, what is happening in the clans that has sent all of you out of your homes?"

SuspiciousMindz
November 29th, 2016, 08:51 PM
As new cats padded into the garden, the warrior's eyes narrowed- watching them for a moment. She couldn't fully trust any cats anymore, after her once respected companion and the crooked Bucknight took down her patrol and unjustly exiled her. Halestormed eyed the cats before relaxing slightly- "Hello." she mewed softly, walking over to a fellow Shadowclan warrior, Skybird. "As you can probably tell, I'm not whatever Blazingash had told you." she said sternly, looking at the other couple of cats in the clearing. "In fact- our group was planning on returning to Shadowclan very shortly." the large she-cat spoke as if she were still leading a the clan. "If I may ask, what is happening in the clans that has sent all of you out of your homes?"
Frogspirit looked over at the other new feline. Skybird. Clearly, she was here for the same reasons he as so cautiously she padded up to her with a small dip of his head before he turned his gaze to Halestorm who had now padded up to them. Dipping his head in respect, the ex Windclannner settled himself down and looked as unthreatening as he could "I don't mean to alarm you.. Or we don't-" he began, gesturing towards Skybird "but assuming she is here for the reason I am, I ask you let me join you in returning. Dark days have come to Windclan, and from what I hear, Thunderclan too. A fire swept through the forest and the moors" he explained. Worry filled his yellow hues as he thought of his mate and newborn kits. He hadn't been able to hear news about them and fear gripped his heart, thinking of the worst.

Trashy Sky
November 29th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Skybird glanced at Frogspirit, slowly standing up again and dipping her head in complete respect for the both of them. "Yes, I am here for the same reason as him. The clans have gotten worse and it doesn't seem like they'll be getting better any time soon..." she stated in a mostly quiet voice that's still held power behind it. Her tail swished low across the ground and her ears flattened a bit as her remembered what she had seen in the clans before running off in an attempt not to die. Though, her ears perked back up after a moment and she let her eyes stay on Halestorm. "If I- we, even... could help out in any way..." she added softly.

goddess of ducks
November 30th, 2016, 08:39 AM
Smokeblossom perked up and padded towards Halestorm and the new cats. In smelling the old Shadowclan scent that still clung to Skybird's pelt, she inhaled deeply, again longing for her home. She offered the two warriors a smile, but that smile quickly faded at the news of the fire. She remembered the few friends she had made in the two Clans and desperately hoped they were alright, especially the apprentice she had met named Hazelpaw. "Oh no." she whispered, truly feeling for the two Clans. "Are all the Clans taken over or whatever?" she asked, knowing it had occurred in Riverclan and Shadowclan, but wondered if the fire had led to control in the other two.

SuspiciousMindz
November 30th, 2016, 10:20 AM
Smokeblossom perked up and padded towards Halestorm and the new cats. In smelling the old Shadowclan scent that still clung to Skybird's pelt, she inhaled deeply, again longing for her home. She offered the two warriors a smile, but that smile quickly faded at the news of the fire. She remembered the few friends she had made in the two Clans and desperately hoped they were alright, especially the apprentice she had met named Hazelpaw. "Oh no." she whispered, truly feeling for the two Clans. "Are all the Clans taken over or whatever?" she asked, knowing it had occurred in Riverclan and Shadowclan, but wondered if the fire had led to control in the other two.

The black and white tom seemed distant now although the voice of anthoer new feline brought him back to reality. "From what I heard on the border, Singeflicker- he paused realizing his mistake. "Singenight has taken over Windclan. No one knows what happened to Dapplestar" he regretted saying the words, although he knew very well he had to tell these cats what had happened. Especially if it was the only hope of saving the clan his brother died defending. Once more his eyes clouded in memories, but he turned his gaze back to Halestorm and Skybird wondering what they had to day about the situation. Especially Skybird considering the warrior had only recently left her clan while he was gone before any of this happened.

AbsurdJinx
November 30th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Calia backed away from the Clan cats, deciding she didn't fit anywhere in the situation. However, she did watch from afar. At the back end of the Garden, she watched the way the two strangers spoke to the ShadowClan cats and vice versa. They seemed to be familiar with each other. Were the strangers here to guide the ShadowClan patrol back to their home? A flash of fear crossed her face. She'd have to say goodbye. She removed her gaze from the Clan cats, placing it on the ground as she thought of saying farewell.

goddess of ducks
November 30th, 2016, 11:57 PM
Smokeblossom frowned. The young Angora had made several friends in both of the Clans, including a polite tom in Windclan named Hazelpaw. Hopefully they were okay, but she couldn't be sure until they got back. "So, I know that Riverclan and Shadowclan were overtaken, did the fire spur a takeover rp for Thinderclan and Indclan? Or did it happen on accident?" She herself leaned more towards the first, if the clans were being taken over, all of them would be, and it would be easier in the midst of chaos like a fire would cause. She may be dull and slow sometimes, but Smokeblossom was a very intellectual and insightful feline.

Jingle
December 1st, 2016, 09:33 AM
(I shall reply very soon!)

SuspiciousMindz
December 1st, 2016, 01:17 PM
Smokeblossom frowned. The young Angora had made several friends in both of the Clans, including a polite tom in Windclan named Hazelpaw. Hopefully they were okay, but she couldn't be sure until they got back. "So, I know that Riverclan and Shadowclan were overtaken, did the fire spur a takeover rp for Thinderclan and Indclan? Or did it happen on accident?" She herself leaned more towards the first, if the clans were being taken over, all of them would be, and it would be easier in the midst of chaos like a fire would cause. She may be dull and slow sometimes, but Smokeblossom was a very intellectual and insightful feline.
"Singenight overtook Windclan, and his rule is rather..." he had to pause, his eyes clouding over as the thoughts of the clearings chaos. Before he came here, the loner had wandered into the territory, close to the camp before he had to flee from the scene. It was brutal and he broke his heart to see what his former home had come to. Although after the long pause, he snapped himself out of it and watch Smokeblossom "Well he murdered his clan mates, he and his deputy" his voice stained at the memories. What would come of his kits and ex mate then? Starclan hopes they don't stand up to the new leader.

Gusty
December 1st, 2016, 02:25 PM
{Introducing Glowy ;w; }

There happened to be a quite skinny, small-framed molly that was wandering around the neighborhood. She had a sleek ginger pelt, with rather pretty tabby markings splotched over it, and yellowish-orange eyes. Her name was Glowy.

Now, this she-cat normally didn't travel in these parts of the country. She was a loner- hopping from place to place, with no permanent home as of right now- and usually stayed in the wooded areas. But there was always an exception, right? And here it was, this very day. She left her friend's cavern just a few sunrises ago, because the place was beginning to lack the luster and excitement that she'd expected.
And so she traveled, through a dense wood, and finally made it to a small village. It was rather cozy; not too big and overfilling with new scents and adventures. And thusly, we find that Glowy had entered the realm of twolegplace.
As soon as she'd entered, she began looking for companions. Maybe a couple of alley cats that knew this place well would help her maneuver through the twists and turns. But then, she scented something better. A large group of cats!

The tabby couldn't bear her innocent curiosity any longer. Without any permission, Glowy creeped towards the exiles, not paying attention to how the bushes scraped against her pelt and how the leaves crunched underneath her paws. She planned to watch them from afar and spy on them, but that wasn't working. She was as loud and careful as a playful twoleg kit. Those cats would probably notice her soon.

What were these cats talking about? It had something to do with the clans, which Glowy knew a little bit about them, but not much.

Trashy Sky
December 1st, 2016, 08:08 PM
(I'm gonna try to post soon! I'm overwhelmed by homework rn lol)

goddess of ducks
December 1st, 2016, 09:53 PM
"Singenight overtook Windclan, and his rule is rather..." he had to pause, his eyes clouding over as the thoughts of the clearings chaos. Before he came here, the loner had wandered into the territory, close to the camp before he had to flee from the scene. It was brutal and he broke his heart to see what his former home had come to. Although after the long pause, he snapped himself out of it and watch Smokeblossom "Well he murdered his clan mates, he and his deputy" his voice stained at the memories. What would come of his kits and ex mate then? Starclan hopes they don't stand up to the new leader.
(aww so proud of my little Singe XD)
Smokeblossom's maw gaped open at the remark made about Singenight's brutal rule. Now she worried more than ever for her friends in the other clans, hoping they were surging okay. "Oh my gosh, that terrible." She said, her voiced choking out in her, coming out as almost a whisper. Smokeblossom had an open heart and she loved all the Clans, especially the one who had taken her in and made her one of their own. She sighed remembering her friends there, and her brother, or brother like friends. She missed them dearly and worried for them more now than she had the entire time she had been out here.

Her thoughts were then distracted by crunching noises and she knew something had to be lurking in the bushes nearby, and it most definitely was not a piece of prey. The young smoke Angora stiffed, her hackles raising.mshe had known the scents of Frogspirit and Skybird as Clan scents, but this one was most definitely not Clan scent. She slowly unsheathed her claws, motioning with her tail for Frogspirit to either hold on, or come with her as she approached the bush where Glowy was hiding. "W-who's there?" She called attemoting to prep herself for a fight if something were to come about.

Jingle
December 1st, 2016, 10:14 PM
Halestorm turned her head, watching as the fellow exiled clan cat’s spoke about the horrors taking place in the clan. Her claws sheathed and unsheathed as she listened, narrowing her eyes. “This is what I was afraid of.” She grumbled, taking a step forward. “We will move towards the clans tomorrow and try to get rid of these…these…” The ex-deputy couldn’t think of the right word to call the traitors of StarClan and their kin. “miscreant Dark Forest followers.”

As another cat approached, she cocked her head- looking in the direction of quite possibly the loudest cat she had ever heard. A growl rose in her throat, stepping in front of the group of cats. The Maine coon’s tail and back pelt was fluffed to make her look huge as she spoke, “Who are you?” she asked.

Gusty
December 2nd, 2016, 04:50 PM
The ginger tabby finally found no use in 'spying' anymore, and so she decided to reveal her presence. After all, they knew that she was there. So many cats, all around! The molly felt a sudden surge of nervousness throughout her system, and she couldn't speak for a minute. All the excitement was drained and fear replaced it...

When she finally gathered up a wisp of courage, the molly shuffled her paws and looked directly at what seemed to be the leader of the ragged group- a Maine coon with fluffed up fur, most likely agitated by the sudden arrival. Glowy was beginning to question how friendly the group was, but it was a little too late by this point. She might as well answer the question at the very least. The loner's voice cracked for a moment, but then it went through as clear as day. "I'm Glowy. I don't mean any harm." She added as an afterthought.

Trashy Sky
December 2nd, 2016, 05:03 PM
Skybird moved to step beside the ex-deputy of her clan, meeting the new face of the cat who just showed up. She softly let her nose sniff the air around Glowy, trying to find if her scent was a clam scent. When she got no whiff of the clans she eyed the new cat softly before muttering softly. "I think she really is no harm to us..." was what she muttered as her head turned to Halestorm as in her eyes she was still her deputy.

Teggy
December 2nd, 2016, 07:18 PM
(Idk what to post.... imma just go for it)
Stormheart walked aimlessly. Her exhaustion was to much to take. Her large blue eyes gazed around an abandoned two leg place. A very faint smell of twoleg still lingered.
O should just give up... she thought. She lifted her hand to the sky and closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Her eyes reopened when she caught the sent of Halestorm. Stormheart heard voices and her body moved into a position to attack.

Jingle
December 2nd, 2016, 11:35 PM
Halestorm glanced at the kitty-pet for a moment longer before agreeing with the senior warrior's words. Her fur started to flatten and she took a deep breath. "Hello." she mewed, raising an eye when she continued to watch Gusty. "I am Halestorm. May I ask why you are here? Curious?" the ex-deputy mewed, taking a step forward. She still didn't trust this cat and what was going on- but it was nice to feel surrounded by cats again, and not just a meager few.

AbsurdJinx
December 3rd, 2016, 09:26 AM
Calia stepped forward at the sight of the outsider, Glowy. ``Hey, HaleStorm. Perhaps you should back off - no offense.`` She, herself, had been a stranger to the exiled patrol, yet they had trusted her to tend to their wounds. She hadn't been a threat to them, and she had been much more confident than the visitor before them. She stood beside the previous Deputy of ShadowClan, her tail-tip lightly touching her flank in what was supposed to be a reassuring action. She didn't want HaleStorm to scare Glowy off. Sure, she was being cooperative, but the Deputy could be an intimidating character. Besides, attacking a visitor with questions first-paw was often a bad idea.

She then cast Glowy a bright smile, dipping her head slightly in a greeting. ``Welcome to the Garden, my friend.``

Gusty
December 3rd, 2016, 10:10 AM
Glowy first looked at Calia, who seemed to be more easily approachable than the rest of the members of the exiled gang. Twitching her tail-tip slightly, as if to say a silent thank you, the molly nodded and began speaking once more. "Hello- Thank you." She said, combining both phrases into an awkward greeting of some sort.

But even so, the molly didn't want to ignore the 'leader'- or Halestorm, as Calia had called her just moments ago. There was no point in not telling the truth of why she was here, so the molly began part of her story. There really wasn't much to it, honestly. "Well, I'm a loner." Her ears flattened a bit, because the group didn't seem to have the same alliance as she did. "I usually move from place to place in search for a good home. It just so happened that I saw this town here-" she flicked her paw towards the garden "-and I wanted to check it out. Didn't think there was that much harm to it. I saw this group and..." She trailed off, not knowing what would be the appropriate ending to that sentence. "...well, I just wanted to see what was going on."

Trashy Sky
December 3rd, 2016, 12:51 PM
Skybird continued to watch the loner, her bicolored eyes shimmering slightly with different thoughts. Her tail lashed once to the side before stilling against the back of her hind legs, finding no reason to use the appendage at this moment. The older she-cat softly sat down and licked a paw, dragging it across a slightly torn ear, as if to lower her position and show she wasn't going to harm the new cat. "So you were just curious?... I can see." she said in a soft voice.

Teggy
December 3rd, 2016, 01:11 PM
Stormheart began silently stalking the cats. Her eyes widened in disbelief when she saw Halestorm.
no... I've had this dream many times... it's not her... or.. StarClan gave me this dream so I know where to find her... She thought. The molly walked a bit closer, still unseen and silent.

Soddenfur
December 3rd, 2016, 06:47 PM
(Sorry for the lateness, I had to finish an rp involving Sodden.)
Sodden bounded along the side of a stream, following his ex-clanmate Crowsong closely behind. The she-cat had called upon Sodden to come back to help her with the recent issues involving the clan. As they continued along the rocky expanse, two foxes ambushed them, pulling Crowsong away. Sodden raced to aid his friend, although he couldn't find her in the flurry of fur and trees. His ears pounded as he felt for the long scratch on his side. Did this just happen? Sodden bit his lip and dashed forward, somewhat dizzy from the sudden danger. He picked up a scent, although it was very unfamiliar. The loner was definitely lost. He couldn't even trace Crowsong. It had been far too long since he had dared venture this way. Sodden cautiously edged toward the scent, the pain from the scratch amplifying after each step. "Hey!" he shouted, failing to spot any other pelts. "Do you happen to know what direction the clans are?"

Gusty
December 3rd, 2016, 07:19 PM
Glowy's ears flattened even more against her head as the newcomer arrived, who seemed pretty shaken up somehow. Well, at least his body was. Mentally, Sodden seemed pretty brave for approaching a large group. There was a large gash on the side of his flank, with trickling blood of a recent attack. He must've gotten into an accident rather recently, with a large creature like a dog. Although Glowy had no clue how to tend wounds, she did have empathy for the newcomer. She had been beaten up horribly like that before, and seeing the open wounds made chills run down her spine: as if the ghosts of the fights were still ceeeping through her body.

The poor tom had a question, and even though the molly didn't know how to answer, she might as well respond. "I-I don't know where the clans are." Glowy said, cocking her head slightly. "But maybe they do." The molly added, flicking her tail casually towards Halestorm. The group did say something about StarClan just a mere five minutes ago- did that relate to the 'clans'? Most likely so. She assumed this.

Teggy
December 3rd, 2016, 07:40 PM
Stormheart walked out of the bushes.
"H-halestorm..." She said in disbelief. She shook her head then gazed at the other cats. Her ears flattened.

Soddenfur
December 3rd, 2016, 07:57 PM
Sodden nodded and looked over to the cats aforementioned. The tom vaguely recognized Halestorm, although it must have been too long for him to know. Is that a clan cat? What's she doing here? he thought to himself, cocking his head slightly to the side. Far too much time had passed since his departure from RiverClan for the loner to be able to tell if the she-cat had any relative importance to him. "Hey," he greeted the group of cats, slowly approaching them. "Do you know what direction the clans are? I'm in a bit of a rush." Crowsong couldn't have died that easily... She has to be on her way there by now, Sodden mentally reassured himself.

AbsurdJinx
December 3rd, 2016, 08:08 PM
Calia audibly gasped at the sight of the stranger with blood staining his flank. A flash of worry passed through her, and she was quick to bound towards him. ``My, my! What happened to you? Never mind! Let me tend to those wounds. Don't move.`` She circled the tomcat, running her tail-tip gently along his spine before dashing off to search for useful herbs. She didn't have a wide knowledge of herbs, but she knew basics such as the leaves and berries she'd need for the stranger's scratch.

She returned with marigold leaves in her mouth, and cobwebs plastered on her side. She approached the stranger with a worried face. Calia didn't ask him if he was comfortable with her around him, as he'd die an awful death later if his scratch got infected. She couldn't just sit and watch him slowly near his death. She seated herself at his side, placing the leaves before her, but leaving the cobwebs on her flank. ``This may sting,`` she warned. ``Why don't you tell us what happened as I do this? It may distract you from the pain.``

Soddenfur
December 3rd, 2016, 08:31 PM
Sodden jumped, although he was grateful they hadn't presented him with the hostility he had considered. The tom hardly remembered the wound, too unsure of the situation to pay much attention. "Thanks, a lot of strange things have been happening lately. I'm happy I found someone out here," he mewed, tensing as Calia applied the cobwebs. Where do I start? he pondered, internally laughing. "Well, I was with my mate at the edge of a cave down, er... somewhere that way." He flicked his tail to point somewhere southwest of their location. "My mate had just recently given birth to two kits- a tom and a she-cat. I was out hunting when I met an old friend, who I used to be in a clan with before I... left. She came to me asking for help and I couldn't refuse it to her, although I had a mate and kits I had to care for. Luckily, I called for help from a loner I know well living near me. I trusted him enough to leave, so the two of us set off for RiverClan. Well... this is where the scratch part comes in. We were heading down a stream when two foxes ambushed us. In the confusion, we lost each other and I ended up alone and unsure where I was. It pained me a lot to travel for so long, so when I scented other cats, I felt I didn't have much of a choice." Sodden took a breath, finished with his story.

AbsurdJinx
December 3rd, 2016, 10:10 PM
Calia chewed the leaves before spitting the result onto her paw which she rubbed into his scratch. While she tended to his wounds, she listened to his story, gasping and `awwing` at the appropriate times. She pulled the cobwebs off her side, and placed them over his wound. When he finished his story, she began to speak - not of the events that brought him to the Garden, but of his injury. ``Now, don't move too much, okay? We want to make sure the cobwebs stay attached, and moving around will surely mess with them. The marigold will prevent infection, too. I'll be sure to check on you frequently.`` She sniffed the herbs on his wound once more, before backing away.

``You're friend will stumble upon you soon. For now, you must rest.``

Trashy Sky
December 3rd, 2016, 11:02 PM
Skybird watched the newcomer with narrowed eyes. "I know where the clans are, some of us do... but you don't want to go there. Not now. Not now." she repeated herself for emphasis, her ears flattening against her head as she stared off a bit. A visible shudder traveled down the senior warrior's spine before she shook out her pelt and brushed it off as if nothing had happened, her tail lashing back and forth for a few moments before it slowly stilled and curled around her paws. Her ears were still flat against her head as she didn't say anything more.

Soddenfur
December 3rd, 2016, 11:31 PM
"Thanks for the help. You're more experienced than most cats I know," Sodden meowed, stopping himself from stretching. He padded over to Skybird, wary of her attitude. "But my friend is headed straight there! What's wrong?" he asked, realizing he hadn't received much of an explanation about Crowsong's motives to bring him back to RiverClan.

Trashy Sky
December 4th, 2016, 12:09 AM
Skybird's ears stayed flat against her head. "The clans are ruled by... dark forest sympathizers, as to put it. Anyone not following their lead is exiled or even killed if they put a show to it but they're mostly starved. It's... It's... It's horrendous..." her voice dropped to a whisper and she cowered down a bit, not wanting to think about the horrible things Bucknight and his crew were doing in the clans. "You don't want to appear there alone... I can guarantee your death if you do that..." she added, keeping her low stance and flattened ears as if this was a way to cope with the dark things she's seen. Of course she hasn't seen all the horrors of this evil rule as she ran out of there, but she's seen enough to be wary of others and scared of the leading cats back home.

Gusty
December 4th, 2016, 10:32 AM
"Wait, wait, the clans?" Glowy said, perking her ears back up. "I know a little bit about them- I know that there's Thunder, Wind, River, and Shadow- but... but- I thought it was a good place to live. That's horrible!" she didn't know much else about them, really.

According to a couple of ex-clan members she'd chatted with throughout various moons, it was a nice society- the young caring for the old, lots of prey, and good alliances- but now what happened? The loner didn't know what StarClan or the Dark Forest meant, except the former seemed 'good' and the latter sounded 'evil'. And that the clans had changed drastically from what she'd previously assumed.
The more the molly thought about the situation, the more of an outsider she felt. Did everyone here have relationships with the clans? Her golden eyes scanned around the group, and the answer was mostly yes.

Soddenfur
December 4th, 2016, 10:58 AM
Sodden's heart stopped. "I have friends... and family there!" he shrieked, unable to contain his gradually increasing worry for his loved ones. Although the ex-warrior had left RiverClan many moons ago, he couldn't help but feel pain at the thought of those he had left being inflicted with pain. Sodden paused, deep in thought. "Is anyone even doing anything about it?" he inquired, flicking his tail indignantly.

Trashy Sky
December 4th, 2016, 12:46 PM
Skybird let out a soft sigh, her ears still flattened against her head. "I'm not exactly sure if anyone is doing anything about it..." she said and glanced at Halestorm. "I only just left the clans and I only just got here, I've been too busy trying to keep myself alive then think of anyone trying to stop the lead of those... what ever you wanna call them..." she added, letting her slightly long tail wrap around one of her paws in a form of slight comfort to cope with the situation of what the clans were really going through.

AbsurdJinx
December 4th, 2016, 01:20 PM
``Of course someone is going to do something about it!`` Calia interrupted, resting her tail on Sodden's shoulders. She frequently cast worried looks at the gash in his side. ``I, for one, certainly know HaleStorm will not allow this. You all have nothing to worry about.`` They did have something to worry about. With all the Clans hosting evil leaders, and the coldhearted cats rising to the top, there would surely be a battle between good and evil in order to return the Clans to how they used to be. However, Calia refused to think of such a fight. There would be so many severe wounds - so many dead.

Her words were mainly for herself. She was trying to convince herself that the ShadowClan cats she had grown to known would be okay. Calia couldn't bear simply the thought of one of them dying. Why was she thinking this way? She would normally only see the good in everything. Unfortunately, though, there was seeing little to no good in such a situation as their own. She could only hope.

Soddenfur
December 4th, 2016, 08:25 PM
Sodden's head hung low. He was afraid of being instilled with false hope yet again, although he had already began to trust Calia enough to take some comfort in her words. "Right... nothing to worry about," the loner repeated nonchalantly, his eyes fixed on Halestorm.

Jingle
December 5th, 2016, 12:19 AM
(SORRY for taking forever to reply, I spent most of the weekend at the hospital hahah)

Halestorm started to relax as most of the new faces around were clan cats- good ones that wouldn't try to ruin all that they had scraped up from the loss of the clans. She stood and nodded at the words of her coalition; "Yes. I would advise not to return too soon- and not to ever do it alone. From what has been seen and heard, the place we once called home has been destroyed with hatred and Dark forest virtues. Everything being done in clans is horrid and wicked." She said, a slight growl in her voice. "Many have been killed and many are suffering. In two sunfalls we will return to our homes and reclaim what Starclan has given us."

The ex-deputy stepped forward and looked around at the group of cats, "You are all free to join my group and I's return." The main coon mewed, now directing her attention to the loners who had now joined them in the garden. She shifted her laws and glanced at all of them. "Any paw will be helpful."

AbsurdJinx
December 5th, 2016, 02:43 PM
Jingle Are you okay?

Calia offered Sodden a reassuring purr, pressing her nose to his cheek in what she hoped to be a comforting action. She then looked admiringly at HaleStorm as she addressed the cats surrounding them. Why, HaleStorm was perfect for the role of Deputy. Even though Calia didn't exactly practice StarClan's religion, she understood why the Clan's ancestors accepted HaleStorm as second-in-command. As she stood, her tail slid off Sodden's shoulders, lightly brushing against the cobwebs on his side to test the strength of the herbs. Luckily, the sticky, white webs remained on his flank. She noticed dark blood already beginning to stain the webs, and noted that she'd have to replace them later.

The long-haired, thick-furred, ginger tabby padded up next to HaleStorm, standing slightly behind her. ``Wise words, my friend,`` Calia murmured, flicking her ear in approval. She was positive the cats in the Garden would confidently follow the ShadowClan Deputy into battle, even those who lived outside the Clans. As for herself, she couldn't fight. However, she was still willing to try to fight for the good of the Clans. The exiled ShadowClan cats had become good friends of hers, and she couldn't just sit by and watch them fight for their lives.

She had silently made her decision, but gave no clue of it to the others. She'd fight, but depending on whether or not she died, she'd leave afterwards. Calia figured all Clan cats had names like FinchFeather and SmokeBlossom, and was unwilling to change her signature. Besides, she's said farewell to more than enough cats - what's a few more? Unfortunately, though, she was knowledgeable of her intentions at attempting to convince herself that she'd be okay after the Clan cat's disperse. Calia also figured she wouldn't have to deal with the depression that followed, as she'd surely die in the battle due to her lack of fighting skills. Yet the thought of death didn't scare her, as she believed it would. ``May I follow you, HaleStorm? To the Clans, of course.``

Soddenfur
December 5th, 2016, 10:14 PM
(Wut? Hostpital? :I)
Sodden's heart lurched at the thought of such peril. It hurt more the second iteration. The loner felt somewhat soothed by Calia's attempts of reassurance, although it made him question is rationality. He knew he had a moral obligation to help his friends one more time, although he couldn't stand thinking about being gone so long, especially after his kits had just been born. "I suppose it's what we must do at this point," Sodden declared, displaying his affirmation for Halestorm's offer. "How do you suppose we go about this?" he inquired, experiencing a sudden sense of disdain for the ex-deputy's inspiring proclamation. He pushed the thoughts to the back of his head, letting out a long, weary sigh. He brushed his tail to his side, barely grazing the cobwebs surrounding his wound. It stings...

Jingle
December 6th, 2016, 12:20 AM
(I'm fine! It was for a family member but things still got hectic.)

The large she-cat blinked and nodded at Calia, a small smile growing on her muzzle. "Yes, you may. Thank you." She said, voice turning softer for a moment before she faced the large group do cats. "I have yet to think of a full-proof plan to rejoin the clans- but if anyone has any recommendations I have an open ear for it."

Halestorm's tail flicked softly as she stood, looming over the other cats. "However, whatever plan is decided it will be the safest route for it. For both the clan mates and ourselves." She continued, lifting up a pas to straighten up the fur on the back of her head.

SuspiciousMindz
December 6th, 2016, 12:53 AM
Frogspirit listened to Halestorms plan. Two sunrises and he was sure they'd reclaim at least one of the clans before taking on the rest. Soon his family will be safe from such a cruel rule. Although, the real question now was how they would ever survive storming into the clans. It'd be a hard battle and with that in mind, he knew each of their lives were at stake. Even so, determination lit his pale yellow gaze and his claws sheathed and unsheathed casually at the thought of what was happening right now. The black and white tom soon shifted his gaze towards the felines who were never apart of the clans. Would they really rave into battle with them? Would they join in the end?
Would he join Windclan again?
Perhaps.

Trashy Sky
December 6th, 2016, 04:37 PM
Skybird was quiet as she stared down at her paws, thinking quietly. She had listened to everything Halestorm had said and definitely was going to join her and the others in trying to take back the clans, not just going to leave her home in that state. Though they needed the plan and if she could think hard enough and long enough maybe, just maybe, she could come up with a plan. Even though it seemed useless at this point, as there weren't enough ways to take back the clans with just this many cats. Skybird wasn't going to give up though, determination to save her home in her green eyes.

Soddenfur
December 6th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Sodden raised his ears to listen to Halestorm, admiring everyone's bravery and determination. He looked down for a while, struggling to come up with an idea himself. He couldn't help but feel that their cause was hopeless. From what Sodden had heard, they were largely outnumbered by ruthless cats who seized their home. After this, I have to see if my family is okay. Both my clan family and my kin further in the woods, he planned, somewhat optimistic. Then, he called out to the others, "How are we going to fight against these cats if they are as powerful as you say? We should go find more cats willing to help us." Did I say the right thing? Is anyone even listening? he considered, doubt clouding his vision. Sodden wanted to help, but there was no way he was going to walk into his death.

Gusty
December 7th, 2016, 08:40 PM
"Maybe..." Glowy said, answering Sodden's question before anybody else could. "The clans are full of cats, yes? I'm sure the bright-minded ones would ally with us and help fight against them. We could arouse them against their leaders before the malevolent ones notice anything." She said, casting her gaze into the rest of the cats. Slowly but surely, she was beginning to feel a hint of belongingness along the group of cats. As different as she was- being of a foreign background than the rest, she could go on the journey alongside the exiles. The molly could help out; she cold fight for the greater good; she could manage to prove herself useful in more than just survival. Her head rose with a hint of determination, but she still wanted to hear other's voices.

goddess of ducks
December 7th, 2016, 10:21 PM
Smokeblossom listened quietly and intently to her mentors plan.Two sunrises, then I'll be back home. She thought wistfully. She honestly could not wait to be back in the place she called home. Back with friends and fami- no, spy he only family she had was Halestorm as a friend, Robinblaze as a brother figure. That was it, Rustpaw was not her ally anymore. "Well, maybe we could decide on a Clan to start with. Say Thunderclan, as they wouldn't know us directly, but still. Maybe recruit a few cats and lead a rebellion? It mihpght be harder for us," she said waving her tail to indicate Halestorm, Echoheart Finchfeather and herself. "since we were kicked out by them. I'm sure Blazingash, or Blazingnight as you said, set up patrols to keep us out. She's not mouse brained." She said thoughtfully, trying her best to help out any ways she could. Here lately, when around Halestorm and Echoheart she had been feeling, unincluded, or third wheel like, and she didn't want to feel that way.

Teggy
December 7th, 2016, 10:27 PM
(What should I post...)

Jingle
December 8th, 2016, 11:21 PM
Halestorm shifted as the wave of questions came pouring in. "Well, I think our best bet would to attack a clan we were allied with, therefore they will go softer on us if they aren't a supporter. Or, we could find and meet with some members of ShadowClan. The ones who wouldnt betray us." The ex-deputy mewed, stretching and flicking her tail. "We will have to figure out the plan before dusk tomorrow, just so we have time to set it up and smooth out the ripples."

She shifted and looked back at her former apprentice, then to her mate. "I would like to thank you all for joining us in advance- every paw is worth a thousand in this situation."

Fel
December 8th, 2016, 11:34 PM
"...Honestly, I think Riverclan would be our best bet- they've been held the longest, I think. It'd make sense that more cats would be growing sick of the leadership there." Finchfeather suddenly stepped in, trying not to be that rude as he tried to talk. Sure, he didn't like getting wet, but the tom didn't think anyone else did as well- it was only a minor setback. His tail flicked back-and forth with concern, the tom's white-and brown tabby fur bristling. They couldn't take Shadowclan right away- but maybe they could help to win over another, to put a dent in Blazingash's tracks. "I don't enjoy swimming, but we can get them out of the way first, right?" He didn't want to go back home not just yet, not when it meant having to stand face-to-face with Scorchflake. He didn't want to do that yet- Finchfeather was actually quite scared of the idea, really.

goddess of ducks
December 8th, 2016, 11:40 PM
Smokeblossom gave a silent nod to Halestorm. She had full intention of staying by her deputy's side, until the end. She was an extremely loyal cat, almost nothing meant more to her. She then turned to Finchfeather who was standing not to far away from her. "That would be a good idea, but it might be harder. Not just because of the water thing, but remember when Bucknight showed up to help Blazingnight? If he helped her then he might be the cause of everything in the first place. Obviously Riverclan was taken over first, I'm sure he just set the examples for the others. If Bucknight has reigned longer, it might also be difficult because he would have more time to gather followers for himself. Maybe Thinderclan or Windclan?" She suggested quietly, not liking having to argue and disagree with the tom cat, but it's what she thought, and that was what Halestorm had asked for, was their thoughts.

Teggy
December 9th, 2016, 08:00 AM
Stormheart finally disided to make her presents known. She stepped out from behind a bush and looked at the gathered cats.

Trashy Sky
December 10th, 2016, 09:58 AM
Skybird gave a slight nod to Halestorm, deciding to speak her thoughts as she listened to the other felines. "We could try to take back ThunderClan or WindClan first. They've sorta just been taken over and I bet the others there would be highly resenting the rule put in place at this moment." she suggested, looking around the group for their reactions to her statement for a soft moment. "The downside to this would be that the cats that don't resent the rule would be stronger then the ones in ShadowClan or RiverClan, due to the fact that they've had less time to... starve..." she added, her ears flicking as they swiveled around.

Gusty
December 10th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Glowy felt a bit of unease. Although she did want to join in, she didn't know too much about battle strategies. The molly knew how to do basic battle moves, yes, but not in-depth strikes and ideas. And definitely not leadership into battle- Halestorm should do that.

There were hints of ideas in the molly's head- like having the idea of spying on various clans to see their strengths and weaknesses- but that'd probably take too much time. Their plan was supposed to take place within a couple of days, not moons. If the evil leaders held their throne any longer, they'd completely destruct society. Even hers, probably. She looked up towards the older warriors, hoping that their experience and skills would fix the problems ahead.

SuspiciousMindz
December 10th, 2016, 12:35 PM
Frogspirit was the next one to put in his opinion. Thinking long and hard and remembering back to all the rumors and announcements he's heard from cats within the clans, he finally had his mind set to something. "Riverclan would be our best bet," The black and white tom spoke up, looking between all the gathered cats. His yellow hues were filled with thoughts and he had to voice them now or he'll regret not saying anything. "Regardless of Bucknight's followers, if Riverclan is taken down, there will only be Shadowclan to worry about in when we take back Thunderclan or Windclan," he paused, his hues continuing to flick between the felines. "The warriors in Thunderclan and Windclan will still be weak or now that leaf-bare is here, going hungry with the lack of good territory making them weaker and less of a threat. Bucknight should be our number one target right now, once he's out of the picture, maybe, just maybe, the other clans will help revolt against their leaders. We just have to set the example," he pushed on. Now his gaze rested on Halestorm. It was really up to her what they did, but he could only hope his reasoning was enough to let her decide what was best for the sake of the clans.

goddess of ducks
December 10th, 2016, 11:06 PM
Smokeblossom's yellow hues flitted back and forth between the conversing warriors. Her mind barely acknowledged th appearance of the new cat, but she pressed on. Her maw turned do wards, forming a slight frown. "But Frogspirit, if we are to set an example, why start with the strongest Clan there is? Think about it." She said pausing for a moment. "If Bucknight started this,Mayen obviously he will be the brains around everything. The master mind, the ine in charge. If he is the biggest enemy of them all, the few of us might not be able to take them all out. Maybe we should set and example with a less stronger Clan, like Thinderclan maybe. You two said that Thinderclan had been taken over recently, maybe we should start with one of those two?" She suggested, her voice calm, hoping not to stir up anger. If that's what it did though, Smokeblossom might loose it, drama was one thing she did not want to deal with right now.

Soddenfur
December 11th, 2016, 11:26 AM
Sodden suppressed a low growl. He too had wanted to take back RiverClan first, but logic defied his whims. The prime reason the loner had stayed to fight was to ensure the safety of his kin still in the clans. It had taken a lot for him to consider even looking at those he abandoned. Sodden loathed the feeling he had been experiencing. He wasn't in control of anything and he didn't know what to do. "I say RiverClan," he retorted impulsively, "I understand what you're saying, but how do we know..." He paused for a moment. "How do we know the strengths of each individual clan? All of the clans are torn about this, so we can't approximate the amount of cats able-bodied or able-minded." Please tell me I sounded rational, he pleaded to himself, his tail flicking anxiously.

SuspiciousMindz
December 11th, 2016, 07:28 PM
Frogspirit looked toward Smokeblossom with understanding in his eyes. Of course they couldn't take over the entire clan by shear force, they had to think logically. "We have to think rationally. You're right that we can't attack the clan, but we can set something up for Bucknight, lure him out with only a few of his warriors at the most," he spoke, it was dangerous no matter what they did, it was no doubt that some cats wouldn't back out of such a plan. "Shear force and going into the heart of Riverclan won't accomplish it, but don't think of Riverclan as a whole. Think of it as maybe..." he paused looking for the right words. "As maybe a few warriors with Bucknight as our target," Frogspirit let it out as minimal as possible despite what the clan really could be like. Perhaps they'd get a few allies within the clan before doing such a thing? Someone to help lure their evil leader out into the territory or on the border. His yellow hues shifted from the warrior and towards Sodden, relief in his gaze for the support he seemed to be giving him. He couldn't convince his side of the idea alone, he was grateful for the back up, even though Sodden looked prepared to hop right into a battle.

AbsurdJinx
December 11th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Calia listened silently to the conversation that was really just nonsense to her. She was staring at Sodden's wound that worried her. Would he be okay rushing into battle with such a gash on his side? Of course, she thought silently. It was the thought of battle that convinced her otherwise. ``Oh my, all this talk of battle is driving me insane! Has anyone considered the consequences?`` She cried out, raising her head to be heard. Though the battle would most likely still happen, she needed them all to see what could happen. ``Cats will die!`` She snarled, her voice growing dark with sadness. Imagining all the bodies lying around due to these fights... she shivered.

She bit back a sob at the thought of all those deaths. Her tail was lying limply behind her, showing others her harsh voice was simply to gain attention when really, she was as sensitive as could be with this topic. ``Others will gain severe wounds - injuries that can change their lives forever.`` What if someone hurt a limb, and could never walk properly for the rest of their lives? This could affect hunting, and fighting. Calia folded her ears back at the haunting images, and she closed her eyes tightly as if this action would chase away the thoughts. With a discreet shake of her head, she opened her eyes and awaited the responses.

Teggy
December 11th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Calia listened silently to the conversation that was really just nonsense to her. She was staring at Sodden's wound that worried her. Would he be okay rushing into battle with such a gash on his side? Of course, she thought silently. It was the thought of battle that convinced her otherwise. ``Oh my, all this talk of battle is driving me insane! Has anyone considered the consequences?`` She cried out, raising her head to be heard. Though the battle would most likely still happen, she needed them all to see what could happen. ``Cats will die!`` She snarled, her voice growing dark with sadness. Imagining all the bodies lying around due to these fights... she shivered.

She bit back a sob at the thought of all those deaths. Her tail was lying limply behind her, showing others her harsh voice was simply to gain attention when really, she was as sensitive as could be with this topic. ``Others will gain severe wounds - injuries that can change their lives forever.`` What if someone hurt a limb, and could never walk properly for the rest of their lives? This could affect hunting, and fighting. Calia folded her ears back at the haunting images, and she closed her eyes tightly as if this action would chase away the thoughts. With a discreet shake of her head, she opened her eyes and awaited the responses.

Stormheart looked at the molly.
"Have you ever been in a battle?" She asked, meaning no offense. The mollys large blue eyes where full of curiosity.
"Or have you ever seen one?" Stormheart tilted her head. (My posts are so small compared to your guy's XD I'll try to post more)

Soddenfur
December 11th, 2016, 11:21 PM
Sodden returned Calia's stares and nodded determinedly, although he was grateful she cared enough to worry. "I understand what you mean, but there's more to it than that," he mewed, maintaining a sense of thought of their intentions in his voice, "None of us want to fight, I'm sure. Have you ever considered that if we don't fight, cats will die?" His expression grew darker as each morbid statement was thrown into the discussion.

Jingle
December 12th, 2016, 08:58 AM
(We will be moving to this (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1872) thread once I post there!! Please finish up your Roleplays here!)

Halestorm nodded at her past apprentice, emerald green eyes watching the rest of the cats. She didn't want to scare them about the blood and torture they may face if their plan didn't succeed- she had to be smart about how they planned this attack. She shifted and bit her lip before speaking, "If you take down the leader of the corruption- the rest should crumble as well." she mewed, voice deeper than usual. The deputy sighed faintly. "It would be our best bet to tackle Riverclan first.

[Timeskip to a few days later]

The sun started to shine bright into the ex-deputy's eyes, making her shift in her bed of moss. She yawned, opening her eyes- she had not gotten much sleep because she had been so worried about how this day would play out. Would they find Riverclan today- or would it take them any more days to be able to return? She didn't quite remember how far away this garden was from the clans- and hoped it wasn't too far from where her home once was. She stood and walked to every cat in the Coalition, touching their head with her nose and waking them up.
Halestorm hoped they were ready for today- because in all honesty, she wasn't.

Jingle
December 12th, 2016, 11:24 PM
(Actually- due to some time restraints we are just going to directly jump into the battle! A link to the battle can either be found at the top of your page or here.) (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1946&page=17)