PDA

View Full Version : Giving Away Several Cats <3

Aquarius
September 23rd, 2017, 08:20 AM
Hey guys! I have a few old characters that I just don't really connect with anymore, so I'll be giving them away. Just make sure to ask for who you want and give a reason as to why you should have them!

Willowdawn
Female
Bisexual
23 Moons
WindClan
Willowdawn is a white and orange she-cat with fluffy fur, soft like that of willowbuds. She has a long tail and glittering amber eyes, and her ears are slightly tufted. Often noted as a generally pretty cat, Willowdawn would rather take pride in her knowledge than in her pelt!
She loves to help out around camp but can get annoyed easily. When she gets annoyed, she tries to hide it. which ends up resulting in not little quips but bursts of sarcasm and anger when one least expects it. She also is not very good at offense fighting, but her defense is remarkable and she usually leaves battles without a scratch. She is an intelligent cat, rather wanting to talk something out, and only takes her claws out if it's to protect another warrior. She is deeply loyal to her Clan and has many friends, since she has an upfront, friendly, yet quiet (most of the time) nature.

Honeystep
Female
22 Moons
Heterosexual
WindClan
Honeystep is a golden-pelted molly with yellow-gold tabby fur. She has only a dash of white on her chest and has odd colored eyes, one being green and one being blue. She is kind and gentle and never yells, and prefers to keep her anger inside for when she needs it most.
Her name comes from the fact that, for a WindClan warrior, she is generally slow. She's not a fast runner and used to be made fun of as an apprentice, since she wasn't as good as they told her to be. This often made her sad when she was younger, but now she's learned to get over the taunts and embrace the skills she does have, which includes fighting and scenting things that other cats might not be able to scent at such a distance.

Fawn
Female
20 Moons
Asexual
Loner
Fawn is a former kittypet with a light tan pelt with mottled white spots going down her back and her tail. She has large, erect ears and swift white paws, giving her her name. Her eyes are light amber, like honey.
Fawn has always had an attraction to water. No, not the water in her water bowls, but the water outside. Lakes, rivers, anything. They always seemed so mysterious to her, and as a housecat, she would venture outside and try to find them, but her TwoLeg would always find her drag her back inside. Eventually her TwoLeg took out the cat flap and locked the doors, barring her from the outside, and one day Fawn escaped through the window, knowing well she was never going back.
She's kind and caring and is willing to help any cat which comes by, but that often can be perceived as naive. Other cats tend to like her though and she has many loner friends, but they were mostly just passing through and she hasn't seen most of them in a while. She never has liked/loved another cat, and other cats try to tell her she's not "old enough to love" or that her "feeling will change", but she knows very well she's asexual and will always be asexual.

Daunt
Male
22 Moons
Pansexual
Loner
Daunt is a brown cat with black mottled into his fur, a very rare tom tortoiseshell. He has scars on his legs for when he was younger, a TwoLeg kept him attached to a pole with a chain and it left deep marks in his fur. He tries to forget about his past and make new friends in the forest. but he's often seen as standoffish so others don't tend to approach him. Because of this he's grown very quiet and stoic, but inside him, he just wants to be treated like a normal cat again. He often thinks about joining a Clan, but he knows he might never be accepted because of his previous past with the Twolegs. Despite this, he often finds himself glaring out into the forest, hoping a warrior will come out and he can find out more about their mysterious lifestyle.

Role
September 23rd, 2017, 12:31 PM
Hi!
Can I have Fawn?
I think she'll be very fun to roleplay with and maybe I can even make her join RC!
I see her as more thoughtful and quiet and mysterious than most characters, and I love that!
If I could have her that would be awesome! :colorwah:

Risenphoenix
September 23rd, 2017, 12:52 PM
I would love to have Honeystep! I don't have any adult cats in WC yet and her personality fits very well with several cats I play (as well as myself personally lol!) I would enjoy working at her skills to further point out to other cats in WC that speed isn't everything and picking on a slow cat often leaves you with egg on your face in the long run ;)

Aquarius
September 23rd, 2017, 01:08 PM
Hi!
Can I have Fawn?
I think she'll be very fun to roleplay with and maybe I can even make her join RC!
I see her as more thoughtful and quiet and mysterious than most characters, and I love that!
If I could have her that would be awesome! :colorwah:

You can have her! I hope you enjoy her! That would be so cool if she eventually joined a Clan :heartbounce:

Aquarius
September 23rd, 2017, 01:09 PM
I would love to have Honeystep! I don't have any adult cats in WC yet and her personality fits very well with several cats I play (as well as myself personally lol!) I would enjoy working at her skills to further point out to other cats in WC that speed isn't everything and picking on a slow cat often leaves you with egg on your face in the long run ;)
You can have her, and I love how you want to further her as a character! :heartbounce:

Risenphoenix
September 23rd, 2017, 01:10 PM
You can have her, and I love how you want to further her as a character! :heartbounce:
Thank you on both accounts! :heartbounce: I'm looking forward to playing her n.n

Role
September 23rd, 2017, 01:52 PM
You can have her! I hope you enjoy her! That would be so cool if she eventually joined a Clan :heartbounce:
Thank you so much! ^^

SolarWarrior
November 14th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Omg! Can I possibly have Willowdawn?! She seems like a cat that doesn't care about what's on the outside but rather the inside and I feel like that would fit me! I don't have any characters in Windclan yet as well X3

The_10th_Doctor
November 19th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Can I have Daunt? I found his pelt color amazing and his backstory fascinating!