PDA

View Full Version : Mu new cat finder.

Momotaro
November 19th, 2016, 02:53 AM
Hello! My new OC Tangle, who's bio is in the link in my signature, despite him being quite freindly needs friends.
The key is needed, wanted, and doesn't need.

Enemy's, best friends (1-2 each), friends,(unlimited), love interest (1-2),

Form:

Name:
Applying for:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

(You could link too your charrie site if you wish.)

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 07:41 AM
Hello! My new OC Tangle, who's bio is in the link in my signature, despite him being quite freindly needs friends.
The key is needed, wanted, and doesn't need.

Enemy's, best friends (1-2 each), friends,(unlimited), love interest (1-2),

Form:

Name:
Applying for:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

(You could link too your charrie site if you wish.)

Name: Spice
Applying for: Best friend, or maybe love interest down the road?
Rank: (open too forbidden friendships (clan ones)) Kittypet
Appearance: She is a calico, with a white base and brown/black and orange splotches along her back, tail, and head. She is slightly on the chubby side, and has hazel eyes that are pretty much always glaring.
Personality: She is very sarcastic, and will continue to be so even with best friends. Her best friends, however, would be able to know when she is being sarcastic and teasing from when she is being serious. She is very hostile when first meeting, but eventually warms up to others. She has a very lazy tendency, often found relaxing in the sun and napping.
Other: Charrie site in my signature, she's in the 'Other' tab.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 19th, 2016, 12:03 PM
Name: Snowdrop
Applying for: Best friend
Appearance: Snowdrop is a fluffy cream colored she-cat with white spots. Her paws and tail tip have a ton of tiny spots that makes it look like she has frost on her. She has pale mint green eyes.
Personality: Curious, risk taker, energetic, caring, fun, weird(in a good way), adventurous, careless at times, knows when to be serious, always is there for the cats she cares about, mischievous, and troublesome.
Other: She is 10 moons.

Momotaro
November 19th, 2016, 12:10 PM
Name: Spice
Applying for: Best friend, or maybe love interest down the road?
Rank: (open too forbidden friendships (clan ones)) Kittypet
Appearance: She is a calico, with a white base and brown/black and orange splotches along her back, tail, and head. She is slightly on the chubby side, and has hazel eyes that are pretty much always glaring.
Personality: She is very sarcastic, and will continue to be so even with best friends. Her best friends, however, would be able to know when she is being sarcastic and teasing from when she is being serious. She is very hostile when first meeting, but eventually warms up to others. She has a very lazy tendency, often found relaxing in the sun and napping.
Other: Charrie site in my signature, she's in the 'Other' tab.

Accepted, maybe it could start as a one sided thing then spice could slowly warm up to the idea?

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 12:48 PM
Accepted, maybe it could start as a one sided thing then spice could slowly warm up to the idea?

Yup! Quick question, was she accepted for role of best friend or interest?

Momotaro
November 19th, 2016, 01:08 PM
Yup! Quick question, was she accepted for role of best friend or interest?

Love interest.

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 01:10 PM
Love interest.

Awesome!

Momotaro
January 7th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Bump