PDA

View Full Version : [Private] Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

rubinaito
September 21st, 2017, 08:11 PM
Standing in the doorway of a massive mansion was a young man with a perfectly tailored black suit and tie, a wolf mask in hand. Wordlessly, he slipped it on and smiled to himself as he looked around the party. The job he had taken was a simple one; locate the child of a wealthy business man, and kill them. The man didn't question his clients, but he did like to make theories. Perhaps his client and the man hosting the party had been good friends at one point, before they fell in love with the same woman. Or, the client once worked under the man and was fired for a ridiculous reason. His deep blue eyes wandered around the room, looking at each of the pompous, wealthy, aristocratic brats in the room and silently scoffed to himself while fingering the small pistol hidden in his suit. None of these men and women knew that a killer was in their midst- in fact, the airheads had terrible security at the door. All he had to do was claim to be the son of some well-to-do celebrity and he was let in without any struggle. It was ridiculous. Heaving a sigh, the man drifted deeper into the crowd before focusing his gaze on the very man hosting the party. Bingo. Get close to the man, get close to their daughter. "Ah, excuse me, sir!" He called, waving his hand in a bid to get their attention. "My name is Aaron Corvum, I was wondering if I could have a moment of your time?"
woly

graves
September 23rd, 2017, 01:25 PM
Standing in the doorway of a massive mansion was a young man with a perfectly tailored black suit and tie, a wolf mask in hand. Wordlessly, he slipped it on and smiled to himself as he looked around the party. The job he had taken was a simple one; locate the child of a wealthy business man, and kill them. The man didn't question his clients, but he did like to make theories. Perhaps his client and the man hosting the party had been good friends at one point, before they fell in love with the same woman. Or, the client once worked under the man and was fired for a ridiculous reason. His deep blue eyes wandered around the room, looking at each of the pompous, wealthy, aristocratic brats in the room and silently scoffed to himself while fingering the small pistol hidden in his suit. None of these men and women knew that a killer was in their midst- in fact, the airheads had terrible security at the door. All he had to do was claim to be the son of some well-to-do celebrity and he was let in without any struggle. It was ridiculous. Heaving a sigh, the man drifted deeper into the crowd before focusing his gaze on the very man hosting the party. Bingo. Get close to the man, get close to their daughter. "Ah, excuse me, sir!" He called, waving his hand in a bid to get their attention. "My name is Aaron Corvum, I was wondering if I could have a moment of your time?"
woly
Arizona glanced around the party, the appropriate golden bunny mask held to her face by the stick she was holding. She sighed, taking it off. She was never one for parties, despite how many her father threw at any given occasion. There were only the richest here, only allowed in by invite. The party was more Victorian themed, the golden touches and rather expensive decor littered around the large hall. Soft music was playing in the air along with the humble chatter. Meanwhile, Arizona was by herself. She was the the daughter of royalty, she should be talking to everyone about everything, yet she stopped herself. Honestly, shed rather be in her bedroom alone with a good book.

She sighed, looking for her father. She saw a man walk up to him, watching them talk for awhile. She should be representing her family. Walking up to her father and the man he was talking to, she gave a small smile,¨Aaron you say? How do you know my father?¨

rubinaito
September 23rd, 2017, 08:18 PM
Aaron focused his blue gaze onto Arizona, his facial features obscured by the wolf mask he had adorned on his head. "Miss Arizona, a pleasure to meet you." He purred, tilting his head and gazing at her for a moment longer before glancing back at the man. "I have a client that happens to work with the bank, and he needed some information from your father to complete his paperwork." Aaron explained briefly, before he pulled out his phone and texted something, pocketing the device afterwards. He took Arizona's hand, bending his head ever so slightly to kiss the top of her hand like a gentleman of old. "My name is Aaron Corvum." He straightened his back and adjusted his tie, before holding out his hand. "Would it be too much to invite you for a dance?" He inquired, his eyes gleaming from behind the mask in an eerie way, the shadows of people dancing distorting his mask and giving it a creepy, wide grin for just a moment. woly

rubinaito
September 26th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Bump, woly

rubinaito
October 7th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Quick little boop~ woly

rubinaito
October 22nd, 2017, 12:04 PM
Bump? woly