PDA

View Full Version : [Gorsefeather of WindClan] Finder and Roleplays!

Sage
November 18th, 2016, 11:48 PM
Heyo my little cookies!
Since the EE is coming and everything, my charrie Gorsefeather (http://sagiesocs.weebly.com/gorsefeather.html) will need some things. Since Singeflicker has asked for Gorsefeather to provide more allies, that's what I'll do. :cool2:
So without further adue, let's begin.

Parents; Must be in WindClan, as he is a full WindClan cat.
Siblings; Must be in WindClan. Must be calico/tortoiseshell.
Best Friend; Only 1. He already has one, but why not one more?
Allies; Gorsefeather will basically gather more Singenight supporters.
Neutrals; They neither hate or particulary like Gorsefeather.
Love Interest; Only 1. He has a mate, but will leave her.
Friends; no requirements, except they must support the EE
Rival; must be a non-EE supporter; strongly dislike Gorsefeather.
Enemies; don't like Gorsefeather or the other way around.

Okay, so here are the forms! ^^

Form Without Link;
Name;
Age;
Gender;
Wanted Role;
Personality;
Appearance;
Other/Questions;

Form With Link;
Name/Link;
Wanted Role;
Other/Questions;

Form for Roleplay;
Name;
Where at?;
Idea for Roleplay?;

toriel
November 20th, 2016, 08:15 AM
Name:Mountainclaw
Wanted role:friend
Personality:loyal to the code. Would do anything to save a kit.
Appearence: mostly white,but his paws,legs, and the tip of his tail are black

doghouse
November 20th, 2016, 08:23 AM
Name/Link; Eaglesong (http://spiritedswcocharries.weebly.com/eaglesong.html)
Wanted Role; Rival
Other/Questions; nope.

Sage
November 20th, 2016, 10:57 AM
@Spirited Darkness
Accepted as rival!

Wolfheart123
Could Mountainclaw be an enemy, Gorsefeather is an EE supporter and Mountainclaw sounds like he is not.

Starfall
November 20th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Name:sleepingcloud
Looks: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=197&pictureid=851
Personality:laid back, friendly, loyal
Role wanted: enemy
Other: non EE supporter

Teza
November 20th, 2016, 03:13 PM
Name/Link; Lilacleaf (http://warriorsofliquoris.weebly.com/lilacleaf.html)
Wanted Role; Love Interest
Other/Questions; Blip Bloop :3

Empress Of Evil
November 20th, 2016, 03:35 PM
Name/Link; Lilypelt (http://empressoescharries.weebly.com/lilypelt.html)
Wanted Role; Love Interest
Other/Questions; I plan for Lilypelt to actually turn a little bit evil in future, like during EE. I'm looking for a cat that could maybe play nice with her at first then start to talk to her about how she should....get revenge on those bullies. Like y'know, motivate her and turn her blood bad. I think maybe Gorsefeather could do that?

Sage
November 20th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Liquoris
Accepted as love interest!

Empress Of Evil
Accepted as love interest! We can start roleplating when Singeflicker announces hinself leader.

starfall
Acceoted as enemy!

Teza
November 20th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Liquoris

Empress Of Evil
Accepted as love interest! We can start roleplating when Singeflicker announces hinself leader.

starfall
Acceoted as enemy!

Cool :)

Empress Of Evil
November 21st, 2016, 12:26 AM
Liquoris

Empress Of Evil

starfall
Acceoted as enemy!

Alright! Just shoot me a comment or somethin' when you're ready!

Crumbleless
November 21st, 2016, 08:26 PM
Name;Ravenpelt
Age;32 moons
Gender;Male
Wanted Role;Best Friend
Personality;Raven is a bloodthirsty killer which will do anything to get everything and loves to get his paws dirty, although sometimes he will talk a cat into it willfully. Raven can be mean and scornful but he usually saves it to toughen up his apprentice Caramelpaw (Skybird's Character). Being the cat he is Raven is fond of his relations and keep a his enemies close so that he can slowly earn their trust and then slaughter them if they aren't good enough to be his ally. Even if he wasn't trained in the the Dark Forest this tom is an EE supporter at heart and would risk his life for something more suitable for his small but large personality.
Appearance;Ravenpelt has a completely black pelt that simmers in the sun. His ears are a lighter grey color that match his pads. Raven's nose is as black as the rest of him and matches his claws. His eyes are a dull leafy green which are more teal near his black pupils. http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/...20130811101140
Other/Questions; Ravenpelt is a supporter of Singflicker

Crumbleless
November 23rd, 2016, 09:54 AM
S A G I E

Sage
November 23rd, 2016, 10:25 AM
Goose
Accepted; but could he be a Close Friend? I just got Sorrelskip to be his Best Friend. His other Best Friend is Singenight.

Mango
November 23rd, 2016, 03:52 PM
( Any roles my 5 moon old kit may apply for?)

Sage
November 23rd, 2016, 04:04 PM
( Any roles my 5 moon old kit may apply for?)
He can be apprentice or younger brother? Gorse needs an apprentice anyway since he will be deputy

Mango
November 23rd, 2016, 04:05 PM
He can be apprentice or younger brother? Gorse needs an apprentice anyway since he will be deputy
He is really stubborn and has an attitude.

Crumbleless
November 23rd, 2016, 04:08 PM
Sure

Gusty
November 23rd, 2016, 07:45 PM
Name; Breezycloud
Age; 35 moons old
Gender; Female (she/her)
Wanted Role; Sibling
Personality; Like a typical, stereotypical WindClan warrior, Breezy is quick to react and flee. Likewise, her build is scrawny and sleek; she's quite thin and doesn't have much of a build. This makes for quick running in desperate physical situations. In a moment of pure instinct, the fight-or-flight momentum kicks in- but she always chooses flight. This is partially because she's quite fast on her feet, a skill inherited by most pure-bred WindClan felines. She also happens to be overly skittish over the smallest things, like an eagle's sharp call or a loud battle yowl. Because of this, many felines could classify her as 'scaredy-cat' or a weak cat of some sort. Although this is a bit true, Breezycloud prefers not to mind this. In fact, she doesn't care one bit what other cats think of her- personality-wise, she's quite strong. She'll always speak her mind in dire situations and can be quite stubborn, willing to use snappish words and verbal phrases to gain what she wishes. This makes up for her lack of bravery. As for intelligence, Breezy is about average. She has a slightly better than normal memory than the average warrior, but not by much. In hunting and fighting levels, she's quite average too; nothing outstanding among the rest of the clans. Her fighting is a bit poor for her age, but her hunting skills and contribution to WindClan readily makes up for this.
Appearance; Breezycloud is a calico she-cat. Her pelt is mainly a reddish orange in color but she also has a couple of black and white patches. Her eyes are a greenish-yellow.
Other/Questions; Breezy is not an EE supporter, so I suppose she'd have some tension and arguments with Gorse; not a very close relationship?

Sage
November 23rd, 2016, 07:49 PM
Name; Breezycloud
Age; 35 moons old
Gender; Female (she/her)
Wanted Role; Sibling
Personality; Like a typical, stereotypical WindClan warrior, Breezy is quick to react and flee. Likewise, her build is scrawny and sleek; she's quite thin and doesn't have much of a build. This makes for quick running in desperate physical situations. In a moment of pure instinct, the fight-or-flight momentum kicks in- but she always chooses flight. This is partially because she's quite fast on her feet, a skill inherited by most pure-bred WindClan felines. She also happens to be overly skittish over the smallest things, like an eagle's sharp call or a loud battle yowl. Because of this, many felines could classify her as 'scaredy-cat' or a weak cat of some sort. Although this is a bit true, Breezycloud prefers not to mind this. In fact, she doesn't care one bit what other cats think of her- personality-wise, she's quite strong. She'll always speak her mind in dire situations and can be quite stubborn, willing to use snappish words and verbal phrases to gain what she wishes. This makes up for her lack of bravery. As for intelligence, Breezy is about average. She has a slightly better than normal memory than the average warrior, but not by much. In hunting and fighting levels, she's quite average too; nothing outstanding among the rest of the clans. Her fighting is a bit poor for her age, but her hunting skills and contribution to WindClan readily makes up for this.
Appearance; Breezycloud is a calico she-cat. Her pelt is mainly a reddish orange in color but she also has a couple of black and white patches. Her eyes are a greenish-yellow.
Other/Questions; Breezy is not an EE supporter, so I suppose she'd have some tension and arguments with Gorse; not a very close relationship?
Accepted; yas! He has a sib!

Gusty
November 23rd, 2016, 09:21 PM
Accepted; yas! He has a sib!
Thanks! Do you have any idea if she could fit into his roleplay right now or should our rp wait?

Sage
November 24th, 2016, 08:43 AM
Gorsefeather has officialy found an apprentice!
The apprentice spot is now closed.
Also, I might revive this later, now that Gorse is Deputy.