PDA

View Full Version : Voidclan

Ariii
September 21st, 2017, 05:25 PM
Voidclan is thought to be a dark place. But we shall prove them wrong. Because in the darkness, there is light, in the shadows Voidclan lurks, not to attack, but to watch. The other clans say Voidclan cats aren't welcome. But Voidclan cats are normal cats, but with a darker perspective, other clans are angry at Voidclan, for no reason, in fact, they're scared of Voidclan!! We are good cats. So join Voidclan NOW to help!-Form:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:
-----
Thank you for helping Voidclan.
My form will be out soon.

Cats:
Darkpaw & Shadowpaw @Summerleaf (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=4402) Apprentice, Medicine Cat Apprentice
Maplestrike & Whispertrout @Flameleaf (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1478) Warrior, Warrior
Goldenblaze @bluejay (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1492) Warrior
Nightpaw(Nightscar) @Scarwings (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3528) Apprentice
Daggerstar OPEN Leader @Summerleaf (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=4402) is roleplaying him for now.
Ravenpaw & Salmonpaw @CinnamonCookie (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=506) Apprentice, Apprentice
Goldwing @Fuzzyfeline (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5297) WarriorSkywhisper @Vulpes_x2 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1954) Med Cat

Ariii
September 21st, 2017, 05:31 PM
Name: Darkpaw/Shadowpaw
Looks: Soon./ Soon
Personality: Hyperactive, easily excited/Quiet, can get excited but not as easily as Darkpaw.
Other: Darkpaw makes fun of Shadowpaw for having a Tom's name.
-----

winkingcat
September 21st, 2017, 06:34 PM
I will join if I can be leader. Or deputy.

Ariii
September 21st, 2017, 07:16 PM
winkingcat of course you can be!

Tundra
September 21st, 2017, 08:56 PM
Name
Maplestrike || Whispertrout
Looks
Bop (https://img00.deviantart.net/ef93/i/2014/346/f/e/applefoot_by_riverspirit456-d89hyvo.png) || cat labeled Flameberry (http://pre15.deviantart.net/6c92/th/pre/i/2015/153/c/7/ryestorm_and_applefoot_s_kit_designs_by_owls1999-d8vrxzm.png)
Personality
Tbrp for both
Rank
Warrior || Warrior
Other
@Summberleaf

Blue Jay
September 21st, 2017, 09:06 PM
Form:
Name: Goldenblaze
Looks: Goldenblaze up front is a large cat with a good amount of build. His silky fur is a bright yellow color that seems to be a vibrant gold in the moonlight. He has large orange eyes that pierce your soul when you lucky enough to see him gazing at you intently. His fur is a medium length that slightly plumes out on his tail. He has large, pointed ears as well as larger paws. His claws are a charcoal black while his nose is a dusty pink rose color.
Personality: He seems cold, orderly, and cruel at first. His obedient state will allow him to follow almost any order with no hesitations. He can be hard to please, but if you get to him enough, you may very well hear him laugh, which is quite a rare occurrence. He is quite the hopeless romantic; everything must be perfect. He has a friendly, occasionally flirty nature, making him a good companion if you are on his good side. He is also emotional; he won't cry, but he will have a tinge of whatever emotion he's feeling in his voice whenever one finds his way to him.
Other: Anyone want to be his crush and/or want him to crush on your character? x3

SacredMadness
September 21st, 2017, 09:08 PM
|Name|
Nightpaw (Future name Nightscar)
|Age|
7 Moons
|Gender|
She-Cat
|Looks|
Shabeeboop (https://goo.gl/3FBqpD)
Personality|
She can be caring but can be merciless when need be. Growing up with a rough backstory she guards her heart with a stone shell. She is extremely friendly but can be wary too. She is fierce and awesome with battle tactics. She is also stubborn and is over protective. She has philophobia (look it up). She also has extreme ADHD.
|Rank|Apprentice
Other: Summerleaf
-----

Ariii
September 21st, 2017, 11:15 PM
Sorry for the late reply, but all accepted!

SacredMadness
September 23rd, 2017, 03:10 PM
Sorry for the late reply, but all accepted!
When does we start?

Ariii
October 6th, 2017, 10:13 PM
We can start now

Ariii
October 10th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Shadowpaw walked outside, She went to the Leaders Den and sighed. ‘Will we ever have a leader?’ She asked herself.

Darkpaw woke up with a yawn. He walked outside of the apprentices den, and walked over to his sister. “Sup Bro— I mean sis. Wazzup?”

“Oh haha.” Shadowpaw sarcastically meowed to her brother. “I’m wondering if we’ll ever have a leader.”

“Um..” He mewed quietly. “I don’t actually think we ever even had a leader.”

Tundra
October 10th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Maplestrike paced around camp. We need a leader. She thought, glancing at the empty leaders den. Hopefully someone Will step up!
[Open]

Whispertrout sat at the edge of camp, his tail curled neatly around his paws. So bored. The tom soon grew so bored that he began listing off all the things that the clan was struggling with. No leader. Apprentice's without mentors. No deputy. Not enough warriors. No queens. No kits.
[Open]

Ariii
October 10th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Name: Daggerstar
Looks: A silver cat with brown paws, black snout, Pale blue eyes
Personality: Leading, fierce, has a hard, Stone shell, but if you are close enough to him, he can be a very kind cat.
Other: Summerleaf to the rescue!!!

THIS CHARACTER IS OPEN TO ROLEPLAY. I’M JUST ROLEPLAYING HIM FOR NOW!!

Ariii
October 10th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Daggerspike was always a fierce warrior. He saw there was no leader. And he thought.. “I gotta do something!!!” He leaped onto the highrock, and announced to his clan. “Friends, family, and Darkpaw.” He started..
“Wooooowww” Darkpaw meowed.
“I decided to take a step up! I was just a warrior.. In a clan with no leader.. And I thought.. I gotta do something.. So I did. I am no longer Daggerspike.. I am now.. Daggerstar!!” He finished his speech.
“WHAAAAAT” Shadowpaw meowed. “I don’t understand.”
“Lemme explain.” Darkpaw meowed to his sister. “He used to be a fierce warrior, Daggerspike. But, he saw we were without.a leader, and took a stand. Now he’s a fierce leader.. Daggerstar.”
[Daggerstar is open.]

CinnamonCookie
October 12th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Name: Ravenpaw (Ravenpool)
Looks: https://www.bluecross.org.uk/sites/default/files/styles/content_small/public/assets/images/113%20Catanova%20Torbay%201_0.jpg?itok=9jY6EPci
Personality: He is calm and cool, unless his family and his clan is in danger. He is very protective of his sister, Salmonpaw.
Other: How's life?

Name: Salmonpaw (Salmongaze)
Looks: http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/10315-Black-and-white-cat-walking-white-background.jpg
Personality: She is headstrong, and she is very nice. But she will protect her clan no matter what, and she will make sure that everyone is happy
Other: hi

Ariii
October 13th, 2017, 02:25 AM
Looks: https://www.bluecross.org.uk/sites/default/files/styles/content_small/public/assets/images/113%20Catanova%20Torbay%201_0.jpg?itok=9jY6EPci
Personality: He is calm and cool, unless his family and his clan is in danger. He is very protective of his sister, Salmonpaw.

Looks: http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/10315-Black-and-white-cat-walking-white-background.jpg
Personality: She is headstrong, and she is very nice. But she will protect her clan no matter what, and she will make sure that everyone is happy
I apologize, but 26 moons is too old to be an Apprentice (minimum moons for an Apprentice is 6), please either change the age, or the rank.

You never put an age for Salmonpaw/gaze unless it’s glitching.

CinnamonCookie
October 13th, 2017, 10:20 AM
I apologize, but 26 moons is too old to be an Apprentice (minimum moons for an Apprentice is 6), please either change the age, or the rank.

You never put an age for Salmonpaw/gaze unless it’s glitching.
Ok. Sorry. I first wanted them.to be warriors. It's changed.

Fuzzy
October 13th, 2017, 11:05 AM
May I join VoidClan? if so here's my cat.

Name: Goldwing.
Looks: Golden colored tabby she-cat with beautiful blue eyes, long silky fur and a long fluffy tail.
Personality: Kind hearted, can get emotional especially with sad things, caring and protective over loved ones.
Other: She has no mate nor kits but, would like to have a mate and kits.

Blue-jay, Goldwing could have a crush on Goldenblaze or he could have one on her. If you want.

CinnamonCookie
October 13th, 2017, 02:35 PM

Bump Summerleaf

Ariii
October 13th, 2017, 11:42 PM
Thanks CinnamonCookie.

And Fuzzyfeline accepted!

Fuzzy
October 14th, 2017, 01:49 AM
Thanks CinnamonCookie.

And Fuzzyfeline accepted!

Thank you!

Goldwing was off on a hunt by herself on the other side of the territory and had no idea of what was going on. Her golden fur shined in the sun light and her blue eye gleamed as she leaded on a nice plump mouse. She snapped its spine with a swift bite the neck. She picked it up carried it to a tree, placed in down between two roots and covering it with leaves and grass. "A little more would do no harm." She meowed to her self as she want off to find more prey for VoidClan. As she walk silently she listened to every little thing around her the bugs, the breeze the rustling grass and leafs. She took in a long breath breathing in all the saints. Sainting a dove her ears shut up. She quietly but swiftly came forwards till she saw the dove. Her whiskers twitched she came a bit closer then jumped the dove saw her and tried to fly off but Goldwing landed on is and severed it spine swiftly killing it. She picked up the dove and followed her steps back to the tree with her prey was. She dropped the dove a scaned over the pile debating wather or not it was enough prey for the Clan.

Vulpes_x2
October 17th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Name: Skywhisper
Looks: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=978&pictureid=4252
Small, dainty, white with mottled gray, long-haired She-cat with one blue eye and one brown eye.
Personality: Soft, kind, spiritual, hard-headed when she needs to be
Other: Very connected to Starclan, and very connected to earth. (They say cats with on blue eye and one brown eye can see heaven and earth)

Ariii
October 23rd, 2017, 06:24 AM
Vulpes_x2 Accepted, but you didn't put looks, could you do that for me? Thank you :D

Vulpes_x2
October 25th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Vulpes_x2 Accepted, but you didn't put looks, could you do that for me? Thank you :D

Fixed, I inserted a picture but it didn't show.

Vulpes_x2
October 25th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Skywhisper//She-cat//Medicine cat

Skywhisper was clawing up moss outside of the camp, her mouth already filled with chamomile and chervil, and cobwebs dusted across her nose, she stuffed the moss in her mouth and headed back to camp, her head held high to keep the leaves from dragging. In her den, she sorted her gathering.

"Oh, Staclan help me." She whispered, realizing she'd forgotten beech leaves to help sort the herbs. She liked to wrap them up, and keep the den nice and neat, to allow more space for emergencies.

Skywhisper padded out of her den, heading back into the forest.

Ariii
October 30th, 2017, 11:12 AM
Darkpaw glanced at Skywhisper then Shadowpaw. He sighed. 'will I ever get a mentor?'

Fuzzy
October 31st, 2017, 10:52 PM
Name: Daggerstar
Looks: A silver cat with brown paws, black snout, Pale blue eyes
Personality: Leading, fierce, has a hard, Stone shell, but if you are close enough to him, he can be a very kind cat.
Other: Summerleaf to the rescue!!!

THIS CHARACTER IS OPEN TO ROLEPLAY. I’M JUST ROLEPLAYING HIM FOR NOW!!

Since no cat wants him, I'll take him! ^-^ If I'm aloud that is. Pleas let me know!

Tundra
October 31st, 2017, 11:08 PM
Maplestrike plucked a mouse from the kill pile and carried over to the edge of camp, where she then settled down to eat.
~+~+~+~+~
Whispertrout placed his paws down softly. He didn’t want to alarm the crow he was hunting. When the tom was close enough, she munched his muscles and pounced. He slammed his paw down on its spine as it began to fly away and killed it.

[Both open]

Ariii
November 3rd, 2017, 01:36 AM
Since no cat wants him, I'll take him! ^-^ If I'm aloud that is. Pleas let me know!
Of course you’re allowed! Thank you!

Fuzzy
November 8th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Of course you’re allowed! Thank you!

No problem! Also since I control the leader do I pick the Mentors? Or do you do that? And whos the Deputy?]

Daggerstar's pale blue gaze traveled around the clearing his head held high. Some of the apprentices would need mentors and he needed a Deputy. After StarClan gave him his nine lives that is.

Goldwing decided that her pile of prey was enough for her Clanmates. So, she grabbed them and headed back to camp. When she arrived she was surprised to see Daggerspike looking down at the clan as if he had just been made Leader. She dropped her prey in the Fresh-kill pile and padded up to Goldenblaze. "What's going on?" She asked the large golden tom.

Blue Jay

Blue Jay
November 8th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Goldwing decided that her pile of prey was enough for her Clanmates. So, she grabbed them and headed back to camp. When she arrived she was surprised to see Daggerspike looking down at the clan as if he had just been made Leader. She dropped her prey in the Fresh-kill pile and padded up to Goldenblaze. "What's going on?" She asked the large golden tom.

Blue Jay

Goldenblaze wanted to question the sudden outburst of Daggerspi... Daggerstar, but he figured since everyone liked him, the large tom didn't bother. Maybe I'll become deputy someday... he silently hoped.

He almost didn't realize that Goldwing was speaking to him. "Daggerspike's "taking a stand" and basically took the privelige to give the title of leader to himself. Seems mouse-brained, if you ask me," He finally answered. The Warrior truly seemed disgusted by the idea as he spoke. A vote seems better than what Daggerstar did, He imagined. Goldenblaze was most definitely going to hold a grudge against Daggersp-star for long time. Maybe even until his dying days.

Ariii
November 11th, 2017, 02:30 AM
Darkpaw was walking and tripped over a twig.

Shadowpaw was walking with her brother, and silently stepped over him as he tripped.

Ariii
November 11th, 2017, 02:32 AM
No problem! Also since I control the leader do I pick the Mentors? Or do you do that? And whos the Deputy?]

Daggerstar's pale blue gaze traveled around the clearing his head held high. Some of the apprentices would need mentors and he needed a Deputy. After StarClan gave him his nine lives that is.

Blue Jay
You get to choose that stuff, and we don’t have a Deputy yet, you choose that too.

Fuzzy
November 11th, 2017, 02:51 AM
Goldenblaze wanted to question the sudden outburst of Daggerspi... Daggerstar, but he figured since everyone liked him, the large tom didn't bother. Maybe I'll become deputy someday... he silently hoped.

He almost didn't realize that Goldwing was speaking to him. "Daggerspike's "taking a stand" and basically took the privelige to give the title of leader to himself. Seems mouse-brained, if you ask me," He finally answered. The Warrior truly seemed disgusted by the idea as he spoke. A vote seems better than what Daggerstar did, He imagined. Goldenblaze was most definitely going to hold a grudge against Daggersp-star for long time. Maybe even until his dying days.
Summerleaf
[Wow, okay.]

Goldwing nodded in agreement.
"He had no right." She meowed. "Than again we didn't have a leader. I think we should see were this go's." She added gazing at Daggerstar.

Daggerstar scans the clearing.I'll give Darkpaw a mentor! He thought. "Darkpaw!" He called. "You need a mentor and I know who shall mentor you." He added. "Goldenblaze, will you do the horner of mentoring Darkpaw?" He asked the golden tom.

Ariii
November 11th, 2017, 03:02 AM
Darkpaw heard the Daggerstar and quickly got off the ground, he went to them, and and stood there, he looked calm, but was screaming on the inside. (In happiness, not anger or sadness)

Blue Jay
November 12th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Summerleaf
[Wow, okay.]

Goldwing nodded in agreement.
"He had no right." She meowed. "Than again we didn't have a leader. I think we should see were this go's." She added gazing at Daggerstar.

Daggerstar scans the clearing.I'll give Darkpaw a mentor! He thought. "Darkpaw!" He called. "You need a mentor and I know who shall mentor you." He added. "Goldenblaze, will you do the horner of mentoring Darkpaw?" He asked the golden tom.

Darkpaw heard the Daggerstar and quickly got off the ground, he went to them, and and stood there, he looked calm, but was screaming on the inside. (In happiness, not anger or sadness)

Sorry for the late response!))

Goldenblaze flicked his ear towards Goldwing. "I suppose that is the only thing we can do," he stated.

Now Goldenblaze never believed he would be a good mentor - or even a mentor at all. He was just a bit tough and cold on others. So, he was quite surprised and maybe even a little pleased at Daggerstar's choice. Darkpaw did need a little hardening up, and the large tom may have been the perfect role model for him. Then again, he didn't want to make the apprentice just like him, but he supposed he didn't have much of a choice.

"It would be my pleasure," He replied, towering over his new apprentice.

Ariii
November 12th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Darkpaw didn't know what to say, so he said nothing.
Shadowpaw heard the news. "Darkpaw! Come here!" She called to her brother.
"I'll be right back.." he meowed. He went to his sister and meowed a quick "What?" to her.
"Congratulations, Darkie!" She meowed. then gestured 'get out of here' by moving her paw.
Darkpaw returned to his mentor. Not saying a word.

Fuzzy
November 14th, 2017, 12:47 AM
Sorry for the late response!))

Goldenblaze flicked his ear towards Goldwing. "I suppose that is the only thing we can do," he stated.

Now Goldenblaze never believed he would be a good mentor - or even a mentor at all. He was just a bit tough and cold on others. So, he was quite surprised and maybe even a little pleased at Daggerstar's choice. Darkpaw did need a little hardening up, and the large tom may have been the perfect role model for him. Then again, he didn't want to make the apprentice just like him, but he supposed he didn't have much of a choice.

"It would be my pleasure," He replied, towering over his new apprentice.

Daggerstar nodded glade Goldenblaze agreed. He looked over the clearing again before hopping down to go to the Medicine cat. Docking into the Medicine cats' den he oadded over to the VoidClan Medicine cat. "I need you to go with me to get my nine lives." He meowed flicking an ear.

Goldwing watched Goldenblaze just tower his new apprintic. [I]He's so tall. She thought as if she just noticed. her pretty blue eye gazed at him for a few heartbeats before she looked away for no real reason.

Ariii
November 21st, 2017, 06:07 AM
Shadowpaw sat just outside of the clearing, she sat down to think, but she lost track of time, and fell asleep. She woke up later, and sighed,How long did I sleep?She thought to herself. She yawned,
stretched, and walked back into the clearing.

Ariii
November 22nd, 2017, 10:20 AM
Bump.

Fuzzyfeline
Blue Jay
Vulpes_x2
Flameleaf
CinnamonCookie
ScarredSecrets

CinnamonCookie
November 22nd, 2017, 01:06 PM
Ravenpaw sat outside the apprentice den, watching the ceromonies. He groomed his paw, then placed it down. His ears were flicked forward, seeing the apprentices and mentors getting paired up. He sighed then looked at his sister, Salmonpaw.

Salmonpaw saw her brother looking at her. "Nope, not jealous. You aren't winning the bet. I'll get a mentor first." She fluffed her chest proudly. Ravenpaw sighed and said, " No, dear sister, I will get a mentor first." Salmonpaw glared at him tgen faced the crowd again.

Fuzzy
November 22nd, 2017, 01:18 PM
Ravenpaw sat outside the apprentice den, watching the ceromonies. He groomed his paw, then placed it down. His ears were flicked forward, seeing the apprentices and mentors getting paired up. He sighed then looked at his sister, Salmonpaw.

Salmonpaw saw her brother looking at her. "Nope, not jealous. You aren't winning the bet. I'll get a mentor first." She fluffed her chest proudly. Ravenpaw sighed and said, " No, dear sister, I will get a mentor first." Salmonpaw glared at him then faced the crowd again.
[Ops I thought they had mentors, lol my bad.]

"Maplestrike, you are ready for a apprentice." Daggerstar meowed. "You will mentor, Ravenpaw." He added flicking his tail to the black tom to come.

CinnamonCookie
November 22nd, 2017, 05:12 PM
[Ops I thought they had mentors, lol my bad.]

"Maplestrike, you are ready for a apprentice." Daggerstar meowed. "You will mentor, Ravenpaw." He added flicking his tail to the black tom to come.
Ravenpaw was surprised then he walked up to the Vine Rock, and smiled. "I win." He murmured. He looked up at the leader then looked at Maplestrike not exactly sure to do.

Salmonpaw glared at her brother n muttered under her breath, "I didn't want that mouse anyways."

Moonripple/Cloverheart
November 22nd, 2017, 05:47 PM
Can I join?
Name: Cloverheart
Looks:light gray tabby with white paws and tail tip. green eyes
Personality:
Other: was the daughter of a former loner

Ariii
November 24th, 2017, 09:24 AM
Yes! Accepted!)

Moonripple/Cloverheart
November 24th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Cloverheart padded out of the warriors den. Still half asleep, she didn't notice all the cats gathered in the clearing

Ariii
November 27th, 2017, 12:18 PM
Shadowpaw stretched and walked around some more, she needed the exercise. She started to think, not paying attention to where she was going, she once again left the clearing, and wandered far off. She ended up falling in a stream. She quickly got out, and suddenly realized how long she had been walking, and how far. She sighed, and made her way back to Voidclan.

(While your stuff is going on, she’s walking. I only time skipped for her, if that makes sense.)

Moonripple/Cloverheart
November 28th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Suddenly startled by the mass of cats, Cloverheart bounded over to her mate, Redhawk, who was staring, dumbfounded, at Daggerspike. "What's happening?" asked Cloverheart.

-----------------

Redhawk looked at Cloverheart. "Daggerstar just made himself leader of VoidClan." Cloverheart gasped beside him.