PDA

View Full Version : Redpool's Finder {ShadowClan}

doghouse
November 18th, 2016, 10:47 PM
I made a new charrie, Redpool (http://spiritedswcocharries.weebly.com/redpool.html)! Well, I technically made him ages ago but never put him on my new charrie site or RPed him.
|| Needs || Wants || Maybe ||

|| Friends || EE supporters please.

|| Best Friend || EE supporter please.

|| Apprentice || Must be EE supporter or able to be swayed to be EE supporter.

|| Love interests || 1-3 may become mate, depends.

|| Enemies || non-EE supporters.

|| Victims || Need to get rid of a cat? He'll kill them for you.

|| XD anything else you can think of ||

Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Appearance:
Role:
Questions/Other:

|| Form Two ||

Linked Name:
Role:
Questions/Other:

~That's it! Thank you!~

Sage
November 19th, 2016, 02:04 AM
DELETED

FlashFanatic
November 19th, 2016, 06:42 AM
Name: Cherrypaw
Clan: Shadowclan
Appearance: https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=brown+cat+with+a+white+belly&view=detailv2&&id=B5CA257468B84A4BA80CCE91776BF947CCB90D04&selectedIndex=28&ccid=mE2iiFui&simid=608045625207885452&thid=OIP.M984da2885ba261e426351c71b176ebb7o0
Personality:Cherrypaw is a trickster. She can't be easily fooled, and she can fool other people. Having split personalities, she is really nice to her clanmates, and then hates other clan's. Only a few know her secret, and most of themcwho do are dead. But, to Cherry's past mentor, she was rude to her. If people don't like her, they are gone. At times, she is so sweet, nice, and shy. Sometimes too sweet. Other times, she is rude, and mean, and bullies everyone. She is a force not to be reckoned with.
Role:Apprentice (Even though its a maybe)
Questions/Other: I read his personality, and it seems like too much. Is it too much?

doghouse
November 19th, 2016, 06:52 AM
Name: Cherrypaw
Appearance: https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=brown+cat+with+a+white+belly&view=detailv2&&id=B5CA257468B84A4BA80CCE91776BF947CCB90D04&selectedIndex=28&ccid=mE2iiFui&simid=608045625207885452&thid=OIP.M984da2885ba261e426351c71b176ebb7o0
Personality:Cherrypaw is a trickster. She can't be easily fooled, and she can fool other people. Having split personalities, she is really nice to her clanmates, and then hates other clan's. Only a few know her secret, and most of themcwho do are dead. But, to Cherry's past mentor, she was rude to her. If people don't like her, they are gone. At times, she is so sweet, nice, and shy. Sometimes too sweet. Other times, she is rude, and mean, and bullies everyone. She is a force not to be reckoned with.
Role:Apprentice (Even though its a maybe)
Questions/Other: I read his personality, and it seems like too much. Is it too much?
Accepted. It was only a maybe because it isn't as important, so it wasn't needed as badly as the other stuff.
What do you mean by too much? I'm not quite sure what you mean by that.

FlashFanatic
November 19th, 2016, 06:53 AM
Accepted. It was only a maybe because it isn't as important, so it wasn't needed as badly as the other stuff.
What do you mean by too much? I'm not quite sure what you mean by that.
If the personality was too much compared to Redpool's.

doghouse
November 19th, 2016, 06:56 AM
If the personality was too much compared to Redpool's.
Hmm... Well, now that you point that out... She seems like the kind of cat Redpool would try and kill.....

Momotaro
November 19th, 2016, 07:06 AM
Name: Bumbleleap
Personality: Very kind and loyal. Though he's a bit gullible and when he's against somthing he doesn't change his mind. He's incredibly against EE as he believes that the clans must be rivals, not enemies.
Appearance: A silver tabby with a white muzzle, legs and chest.
Role: Enemy.
Questions: Sorry there's not much personality. There's more of him in the link in my signature.

FlashFanatic
November 19th, 2016, 07:07 AM
Hmm... Well, now that you point that out... She seems like the kind of cat Redpool would try and kill.....
But I'm still accepted right? Anyways, Cherrypaw would probably actually learn from him and listen to him. But not be sickly sweet with him.

doghouse
November 19th, 2016, 07:08 AM
But I'm still accepted right? Anyways, Cherrypaw would probably actually learn from him and listen to him. But not be sickly sweet with him.
Okay. This should work.

doghouse
November 19th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Name: Bumbleleap
Personality: Very kind and loyal. Though he's a bit gullible and when he's against somthing he doesn't change his mind. He's incredibly against EE as he believes that the clans must be rivals, not enemies.
Appearance: A silver tabby with a white muzzle, legs and chest.
Role: Enemy.
Questions: Sorry there's not much personality. There's more of him in the link in my signature.
Accepted!

doghouse
November 20th, 2016, 11:46 PM
Bump....?