PDA

View Full Version : The Original Moons

judas
November 18th, 2016, 08:38 PM
In a kingdom far away, lived two girls. The kept to themselves, manly because others where afraid. What where they afraid of? Well your just gonna have to find out. The two girls sat alone in there castle, waiting for someone who wasn't afraid. There names where Luna and Moon...
The Luna will be role played by Me, some people can be servants that work for them, Others can be villagers. Also I am letting Moonfang accept forms to.
Form
Name:
Perso:
Other:
Questions:
~
Form
Name:Luna (Some times called Moonpie because of her sweetness
Looks:Blonde hair with blue eyes. She has a Moon shaped birth mark on her right shoulder
Perso: Luna is the younger sister out of the two, She is shy and depends on Her sister to help her. She loves animals and plants and belives everything has a soul.
Other:
Questions:
~

Ivyshade
November 18th, 2016, 10:27 PM
Form
Name: Mara
Looks: curly red hair, green eyes, lots of freckles, overall a very childish look that she is desperately trying to grow out of
Perso: When in her natural state she is super bouncy, bubbly, and lots of fun. But she is desperate to grow up and so she will stifle her true self to try to appear more elegant.
Other: Maybe a servant? Otherwise she could be a villager.
Questions: Would you mind mentioning or messaging me when the role-play actually starts? Otherwise I might forget about it...

judas
November 18th, 2016, 10:30 PM
Form
Looks: curly red hair, green eyes, lots of freckles, overall a very childish look that she is desperately trying to grow out of
Perso: When in her natural state she is super bouncy, bubbly, and lots of fun. But she is desperate to grow up and so she will stifle her true self to try to appear more elegant.
Questions: Would you mind mentioning or messaging me when the role-play actually starts? Otherwise I might forget about it...
She can be a Maid! And yes I will

Ivyshade
November 18th, 2016, 10:32 PM
Thanks!

doghouse
November 18th, 2016, 10:40 PM
Name: Zena
Looks: small and scrawny with long brown hair and dark hazel eyes.
Perso: she's very kind and gentle, but fun loving and adventurous despite her quietness. It's not very common for her to talk, but when she does, it's rarely above a whisper.
Other: could she be a servent? Otherwise whatever works.
Questions: nope.

judas
November 18th, 2016, 10:49 PM
Perso: she's very kind and gentle, but fun loving and adventurous despite her quietness. It's not very common for her to talk, but when she does, it's rarely above a whisper.
accepted

rubinaito
November 18th, 2016, 10:51 PM
(Is Moon taken?)

judas
November 18th, 2016, 11:31 PM
(Is Moon taken?)
yep))

monfang
November 20th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Name: Moon
Looks: Ash blonde hair with ice blue eyes
Perso: Shy, sweet, and clever. She makes a lot of plans and pranks that don't seem to fail
Other: Hilo wife I'm srry I'm late dun yell at meh ;w;
Questions: Nerp (Can she prank Luna a lot? xD)

Hallowed Echo
November 20th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Name: Conner
Looks: Black hair with piercing blue eyes
Perso: TBRP'd
Other: Can he be a guard or what ever you choose him to be
Questions: No

judas
November 25th, 2016, 11:07 AM
Perso: Shy, sweet, and clever. She makes a lot of plans and pranks that don't seem to fail
Moonfang Hallo Wife <3 and yesh she can
Phoenix He can be a guard

Hallowed Echo
November 25th, 2016, 11:37 AM
When will we start?)

judas
November 27th, 2016, 01:07 PM
Form
Thanks!
accepted
(Is Moon taken?)
yep))
Moonfang Hallo Wife <3 and yesh she can
Phoenix He can be a guard
When will we start?)

Luna hid in her room, hoping her sister Moon wouldn't find her. She hid in a large closet, and closed the doors.Oh god please don't let her find me! She thought. Her stomach rumbled, the servants would serve lunch soon.

Hallowed Echo
November 27th, 2016, 01:19 PM
Conner walked down the hall, looking for Luna. He opened the door to her room, "Luna?" He asked and looked around. He walked around her room, listening for a noise that would give away where she was. "Where is she?" He muttered to himself as he walked out.

judas
November 27th, 2016, 01:51 PM
"Over here," Luna squeaked. She climbed out of her closet, "Is something wrong?" She asked.

Hallowed Echo
November 27th, 2016, 02:26 PM
Conner looked back and walked towards the closet. "No." He laughed as he opened the closet. "Why are you hiding?" He asked.

Delta Reliant
November 27th, 2016, 06:05 PM
(If i were to join what kind of person would i be allowed to make my character be?...) (Also hia Moony)

judas
November 27th, 2016, 06:13 PM
Conner looked back and walked towards the closet. "No." He laughed as he opened the closet. "Why are you hiding?" He asked.
(If i were to join what kind of person would i be allowed to make my character be?...) (Also hia Moony)
JellieDelly Any kind of Character you want, Villager, Knight, Butler, Blah blah blah))
"I'm scared Moon is going to prank me again." Luna said. She stepped out of the closet, and looked up at Conner. "You know, same old stuff that happens every day." She mumbled.

Hallowed Echo
November 27th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Conner stifled a laugh, "Do you want a hug?" He asked.

Delta Reliant
November 27th, 2016, 06:24 PM
@JellieDelly (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=56) Any kind of Character you want, Villager, Knight, Butler, Blah blah blah))
"I'm scared Moon is going to prank me again." Luna said. She stepped out of the closet, and looked up at Conner. "You know, same old stuff that happens every day." She mumbled.
(ALRIGHT!)
Name: Light
Looks: Imgivingalinkcauseimlazy (http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/ff355c15263e12f231325af837655f9f/http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o595/dragonfireblade/Second/Male%20RP%20characters/Teenage_Xemen_zpsa51372dc.jpg)
Perso: Calm, Collected and Cool. The three C's. He doesn't speak much.
Other: Hes being a paladin/templar/knight thing then! haha! Also nobody knows his real name.
Questions: N0p3

judas
November 27th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Conner stifled a laugh, "Do you want a hug?" He asked.
(ALRIGHT!)
Name: Light
Looks: Imgivingalinkcauseimlazy (http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/ff355c15263e12f231325af837655f9f/http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o595/dragonfireblade/Second/Male%20RP%20characters/Teenage_Xemen_zpsa51372dc.jpg)
Perso: Calm, Collected and Cool. The three C's. He doesn't speak much.
Other: Hes being a paladin/templar/knight thing then! haha! Also nobody knows his real name.
Questions: N0p3
Accepted))
"No, I just need to get away From Moon." She said. Luna looked around, hoping her sister wasn't near by.

Hallowed Echo
November 27th, 2016, 06:32 PM
"Okay. Well, I don't see Moon around, so you're good. Hungry?" He asked, standing up.

judas
November 27th, 2016, 06:34 PM
"A little bit," Luna admitted. She walked out of her room and looked around.

Hallowed Echo
November 27th, 2016, 06:37 PM
"Come on, I'll take you to the kitchen for something to eat." He said, offering her his hand.

Delta Reliant
November 27th, 2016, 06:38 PM
Light was waiting outside, he had nothing to do but wait... for the 0.0000000000001% chance somebody would appear and try to break in.

judas
November 27th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Luna took his hand."Okay," she said. Conner was one of the only people that helped her. She sighed, most would be to scared to come near her.

Hallowed Echo
November 27th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Conner smiled, "So what do you want? A sandwich or something else?" He asked as they walked towards the kitchen.

judas
November 27th, 2016, 07:39 PM
"Sure, doesn't really matter much." Luna said.

judas
November 29th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Queen of the Moon Queen of the Moon Queen of the Moon

Hallowed Echo
November 29th, 2016, 06:10 PM
"Sure, doesn't really matter much." Luna said.

Conner walked over to the fridge to get jelly, "Okay. So I'll make you a toasted peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I just toast the bread and put the peanut butter and jelly on it." He said as he put the bread in the toaster.

judas
November 30th, 2016, 08:28 PM
"Thanks.." Luna said. She walked around the kitchen.
I'mma try this again... Queen of the Moon JellieDelly )

Hallowed Echo
November 30th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Conner took the bread out of the toaster after a few minutes and start to spread the peanut butter on one slice and jelly on the other. He placed the sandwich on a plate, "They you go, Luna." He said.

(What happened to WCO? Why is it a different color?)

judas
December 1st, 2016, 06:56 AM
Conner took the bread out of the toaster after a few minutes and start to spread the peanut butter on one slice and jelly on the other. He placed the sandwich on a plate, "They you go, Luna." He said.

(What happened to WCO? Why is it a different color?)

(Winter theme)
Luna started to eat, once she finished. "Can I go to the village?" She asked. Luna already knew the answer,'No it's not safe!' same as always. But it wouldn't hurt just to go for a while.

Hallowed Echo
December 1st, 2016, 07:58 AM
"I suppose. I'll have to go with you though." Conner said. He went over to put away the peanut butter, bread and jelly.

judas
December 2nd, 2016, 05:26 PM
"Great!" Luna ran outside, looking back for Conner. "We don't have all day!"

Delta Reliant
December 2nd, 2016, 09:40 PM
Light saw the doors open and he moved infront of them "Halt!" He slammed his shield in the ground and focused until he saw Luna. Oh, its her! He embarrassedly got down on one knee and gave a templars salute.

Hallowed Echo
December 2nd, 2016, 09:57 PM
Conner walked by Luna as they walked through the gates, "So where do you want to go?" He asked.

judas
December 2nd, 2016, 10:11 PM
Luna laughed,"Don't worry, It's just me. If it was Moon then you should be worried." The little girl, looked back at Conner. "I don't know, you pick." She said.

Delta Reliant
December 2nd, 2016, 10:12 PM
Light got back to his feet and took his required helmet off. For no reason. He just decided to follow them. Since going into the village may eventually lead to a fight happening.

~Breadsticks~
December 2nd, 2016, 10:15 PM
Name: Jordan(Goes by Jay) // Thomas // Andrew // Devin // Jack
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/7c/50/e2/7c50e21431dce1e74012ae8c45d6a897.jpg // http://s8.favim.com/orig/150508/guy-hot-love-model-Favim.com-2716315.jpg // http://66.media.tumblr.com/5a2a3c1cf5f1396312b34211022ae269/tumblr_inline_mtsuy0Jmiy1rwzs6u.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/9f/4f/4d/9f4f4d422958cbc226a9cd2c869cbf10.jpg // http://s2.favim.com/mini/33/boy-hair-scene-scene-guy-264937.jpg
Perso: All tbrp
Other: They're all villagers
Questions: Could Jay be a possible love interest for Luna?

judas
December 2nd, 2016, 10:22 PM
(Accepted and maybe we'll have to see how the rp turns out))

Delta Reliant
December 2nd, 2016, 10:23 PM
(Yuh! Specially since Light would be like the overprotective parent XD)

~Breadsticks~
December 2nd, 2016, 10:29 PM
(Haha oh lord Light x3)

judas
December 2nd, 2016, 10:39 PM
"So were do we go? I've never been to the town." She looked at Light.

Delta Reliant
December 2nd, 2016, 10:44 PM
"So were do we go? I've never been to the town." She looked at Light.
"Wherever you wish, lady of the house." Light had been briefed about their names but had been told to address them that way until he was given an informal permission. He considered it a pain but would rather keep his position in the quiet village. "If i could recommend somewhere for a first trip though, i would chose the marketplace."

~Breadsticks~
December 2nd, 2016, 11:30 PM
(Wherever they go I'll start when they get there)

judas
December 2nd, 2016, 11:34 PM
"Om..Okay, well," She healed her arm out. "Lead the way, 'Cause I have no idea what I'm doing!" Luna cheered.

monfang
December 2nd, 2016, 11:37 PM
A girl stepped behind Luna, smiling. She placed a hand in her shoulder, and waited for her to turn around, to see who it was.

Delta Reliant
December 2nd, 2016, 11:37 PM
"Om..Okay, well," She healed her arm out. "Lead the way, 'Cause I have no idea what I'm doing!" Luna cheered.
Light smiled and took her arm "This way. We'll make sure to get you something nice to remember the town by before you return." He led her down the road towards the town. The trip was rather quick yet it was long path to get to the town. "And here it is!" The streets were only moderately busy currently.

(Light: will talk around the two of the house. Will be all cool and silent around all others XD)

judas
December 2nd, 2016, 11:47 PM
A girl stepped behind Luna, smiling. She placed a hand in her shoulder, and waited for her to turn around, to see who it was.
Light smiled and took her arm "This way. We'll make sure to get you something nice to remember the town by before you return." He led her down the road towards the town. The trip was rather quick yet it was long path to get to the town. "And here it is!" The streets were only moderately busy currently.

(Light: will talk around the two of the house. Will be all cool and silent around all others XD)
Luna began to walk, but just as she did she felt a hand on her sholder. Fear over came the girl and she screamed the turned around, (Idk what to post!!!!)

Delta Reliant
December 2nd, 2016, 11:49 PM
At the sudden scream Light whipped around and took his sword out of its sheath. Upon the realization of who it was he almost dropped it. But he kept silent.

monfang
December 2nd, 2016, 11:50 PM
Luna began to walk, but just as she did she felt a hand on her sholder. Fear over came the girl and she screamed the turned around, (Idk what to post!!!!)
(pfft ahahaha)
The girl laughed as Luna screamed, and she at Luna, her ice-blue eyes gleaming with amusement. "Miss me?" she asked, her voice an all too familiar one.

~Breadsticks~
December 2nd, 2016, 11:54 PM
Devin heard the scream and spun around, one hand on the cart and one hand clutching an apple. She glanced over at Andrew, Jay, and Jack with a worried expression.
Andrew shook his head and snuck away from who he recognized as a guard.
Jack shot a glance in Devin's direction and followed Andrew warily.
Jay strolled up to Devin and took the apple as she walked over to another cart, "Well, I'll be taking this, thank you very much." She told the cart owner. As the cart owner yelled at Jay for stealing she whipped around to watch Light warily, starting to back away.

judas
December 2nd, 2016, 11:54 PM
Luna hugged Moon,"Where what? Wait, how?" She didn't know what to say.

Delta Reliant
December 2nd, 2016, 11:57 PM
Devin heard the scream and spun around, one hand on the cart and one hand clutching an apple. She glanced over at Andrew, Jay, and Devin with a worried expression.
Andrew shook his head and snuck away from who he recognized as a guard.
Devin shot a glance in Devin direction and followed Andrew warily.
Jay strolled up to Devin and took the apple as she walked over to another cart, "Well, I'll be taking this, thank you very much." She told the cart owner. As the cart owner yelled at Jay for stealing she whipped around to watch Light warily, starting to back away.
Light turned to the other situation rolling out nearby and glared at all the others... except the cart owner I'm done with these petty thieves! He left the sides of the two for a moment and ran after Jay.

(STOP IN THE NAME OF THE LAW! XD)

monfang
December 3rd, 2016, 12:01 AM
Luna hugged Moon,"Where what? Wait, how?" She didn't know what to say.
Light turned to the other situation rolling out nearby and glared at all the others... except the cart owner I'm done with these petty thieves! He left the sides of the two for a moment and ran after Jay.

Moon laughed and hugged Luna back. "Long story." she chuckled, then saw light run after a thief. She shook her head and ran after him, jumping infront of him. "Wait! Wait... Give this to the cart owner..." she huffed, and handed Light a bag of gold. "Let them be. They're just kids." she said, looking back at Jay.

~Breadsticks~
December 3rd, 2016, 12:03 AM

Jay looked over at Devin and cried out, "Get Thomas!" She turned and sprinted away, gaining speed as she dodged around other villagers. She looked to one side and saw Jack then on the other saw Andrew. The two boys ran down an alley, Jack snatching the apple from Jay as he went. Jay slammed her feet into the ground and whipped around, giving Light an innocent smile and holding her hands behind her back, "Hiya!" She said cheerfully.
Devin let a scream escape her mouth, "Thomas!" She whipped around as the tall blonde came around the corner, "Hey what's wrong?" He asked her softly. Devin pointed to where Jay had ran off and he shook his head, "They know what they're doing, give them time.."

Delta Reliant
December 3rd, 2016, 12:07 AM
Moon laughed and hugged Luna back. "Long story." she chuckled, then saw light run after a thief. She shook her head and ran after him, jumping infront of him. "Wait! Wait... Give this to the cart owner..." she huffed, and handed Light a bag of gold. "Let them be. They're just kids." she said, looking back at Jay.
"A-alright..." Light stopped and grabbed the bag of gold. This will be overpaying just a tiny bit... and by that i mean 20 times. He sighed and gave it to the cart owner. I thought id finally get my chance to catch those kids!

judas
December 3rd, 2016, 12:08 AM
Luna looked up at her sister, "But that doesn't make it right does it? If there stealing maybe they don't have a home. Should we let them live with us?" She asked,"No, wait first tell me were you went, I want to know." The girl asked. She looked up at her sister with bright, blue eyes.

~Breadsticks~
December 3rd, 2016, 12:10 AM
"A-alright..." Light stopped and grabbed the bag of gold. This will be overpaying just a tiny bit... and by that i mean 20 times. He sighed and gave it to the cart owner. I thought id finally get my chance to catch those kids!
Thomas sighed and walked over to Light, "Hey, sorry about them, they're so immature."
Jay popped around the corner with the two boys and gave Light a sly wink, "Time to go."
Devin glanced over at Thomas but turned and followed Jack around the corner then vanished. Jay rose an eyebrow at Thomas and questioned, "Well?"

monfang
December 3rd, 2016, 12:10 AM
Luna looked up at her sister, "But that doesn't make it right does it? If there stealing maybe they don't have a home. Should we let them live with us?" She asked,"No, wait first tell me were you went, I want to know." The girl asked. She looked up at her sister with bright, blue eyes.
"That's a long story, Luna." Moon said, looking down on her sister.

Delta Reliant
December 3rd, 2016, 12:11 AM
Light immediately recoiled at the idea of letting those thieves live with them. Who was to say they wouldn't take everything valuable and run away! By a look he gave to Luna it showed exactly what he thought about that idea don't be to hasty.

judas
December 3rd, 2016, 12:13 AM
"Tell me! I have time!" The girl begged. Luna backed away from her sister, "Get it, tell me later." She said.

Delta Reliant
December 3rd, 2016, 12:14 AM
Thomas sighed and walked over to Light, "Hey, sorry about them, they're so immature."
Jay popped around the corner with the two boys and gave Light a sly wink, "Time to go."
Devin glanced over at Thomas but turned and followed Jack around the corner then vanished. Jay rose an eyebrow at Thomas and questioned, "Well?"
Light turned to Thomas and gave him a cold look before he left I know EXACTLY who you are. so don't try and fool me. you're a part of it.

~Breadsticks~
December 3rd, 2016, 12:23 AM
Light turned to Thomas and gave him a cold look before he left I know EXACTLY who you are. so don't try and fool me. you're a part of it.
Thomas noticed Light's look and gave him a sly grin before turning and leaning the group away.

monfang
December 3rd, 2016, 08:06 AM
"Tell me! I have time!" The girl begged. Luna backed away from her sister, "Get it, tell me later." She said.
"Luna..." Moon started, then when Luna recoiled a bit, she sighed and walked up to her. "Luna, give me some time to catch up with things, okay? For now, I just wanna worry about the kingdom's reaction." she said, giving one of her soft, kind smiles.

monfang
December 21st, 2016, 04:16 PM
BUMP THUMP GRUMP RUMP!