PDA

View Full Version : Donations Emergency

BEAR.
September 19th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Hey guys,

Some bad news. Sunday night Rose awoke to agonizing abdominal pain, and we didn’t know what was going on, so I rushed her to the hospital. She was diagnosed with kidney stones. One emergency surgery and many calls to an insurance company later, we currently do not have the funds we will need to pay for the remainder of WCO’s hosting. Rose is fine now and still recovering, meanwhile I’m trying to work as much as possible to help cover the expenses.

With that said, because we can’t afford WCO, we’re asking users who have yet to donate to please do so! For those of you who have donated, don’t worry-- the money you transferred to us hasn’t been touched in any way (other than trying to get PayPal to release it into my balance instead of holding it for 21 days.)

We have over 160 unique users every 24 hours. If every one of you donated $1.00, we’d have enough to pay for the hosting and then some to carry over to next year.

You can either donate via the Donations system or commission art from the Rose Queen (https://goo.gl/BeXoxv).

Aquarius
September 19th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Oh my god, that's terrible, I really hope everything is okay! That's terrible that that happened to Rose. The worst things always happen to the nicest people. Anyways, I don't have anything I could donate to help, but I'll try to do some commissions or something so I can contribute something.
I wish you and Rose the best!
:love4:
Sending positive vibes your way!

rubinaito
September 19th, 2017, 11:33 AM
Oh no!
I wish I had money to donate, but I'm just a broke fourteen year-old. Is there anything else that I can do to help?

seasalt
September 19th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Oh I hope everything's alright! I hope to get some money hopefully soon to donate.

Bandido
September 19th, 2017, 11:53 AM
Oh God, that's horrible! I hope that Ray will be okay. Unfortunately, I can't donate because i am not allowed to spend any money on donations or commissions.

Momotaro
September 19th, 2017, 11:58 AM
I will try spend money on a commission, or just donate!

Starfall
September 19th, 2017, 12:00 PM
oh my goodness!! I'll see what I can do ;v;
I'm happy that you're feeling better though!

NightWarrior4Life
September 19th, 2017, 12:36 PM
Sending all my best wishes and prepare to you both. I'd be happy to help but unfortunately I am not allowed to donate. If there's anything else that you'd like me to do to help, you're more than welcome to let me know <3

Mango
September 19th, 2017, 01:27 PM
OMG POOR ROSE! Wait--you guys are married irl?and did you use our donation money on rose?

dino.
September 19th, 2017, 02:15 PM
I hope she'll be ok! I wish I could donate, but I can't, so I'll be sending prayers! Send her my wishes!

Brunch
September 19th, 2017, 02:46 PM
Oh my! That is so terrible. I really wish I could donate, but I can't. I hope things work out for the both of you. :love85:

ShiningFern
September 19th, 2017, 02:54 PM
I'd love to try and help out. Small little question well more like a big one How do you donate?

dionysus
September 19th, 2017, 02:55 PM
I hope you get better!

GraceheartTheWarrior
September 19th, 2017, 03:20 PM
My mom also got kidney stones. I witnessed the pain she was in. It was horrible. But I know Rose will be okay. I have also donated a dollar.

vellichor
September 19th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Aw, no! I wish I could, but as I'm only a thirteen year old, I'm not allowed to donate. Sending prayers and warm wishes your way!

Deerlie
September 19th, 2017, 03:40 PM
I hope Rosewill be ok. I cant donate, but i will at least send my luck and wishes to her! I cant really donate... I wish i could...:(

DragonChaos
September 19th, 2017, 03:40 PM
I wish I could donate, but im a 15 y/o, SOOO CLOSE to getting a job, but further away from getting a bank account.
I hope she feels better though! Send her my prayers!

Undercover
September 19th, 2017, 03:42 PM
I hope you will recover fast, Rose! I would donate, but am only 15...so:( Get better soon!

Tundra
September 19th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Rose! Nuuuuuuuu!
Are you okay! I hope so! Also, I'm a child... So I don't have a lot of money, but when I do get some I will try to donate!

Wait... If you have a bank account can you donate?

Role
September 19th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Im so sorry!!!! Sending all my love, but unfortunately not my money
In fact, I'm a broke kiddo. Still, I wish you two the best!

Icedrop
September 19th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Ive hardly spoken to any members here because of my join date but i hope for the best for you, Rose, and your familys. I want to donate to help but i dont know if my parents would allow it as i am a child. but my prayers and heart goes out to you

SuspiciousMindz
September 19th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Rose! Nuuuuuuuu!
Are you okay! I hope so! Also, I'm a child... So I don't have a lot of money, but when I do get some I will try to donate!

Wait... If you have a bank account can you donate?
If you have a bank account, yes, but it has to be linked through a PayPal account to donate

SuspiciousMindz
September 19th, 2017, 04:30 PM
OMG POOR ROSE! Wait--you guys are married irl?and did you use our donation money on rose?
As it's stated above, all the money that's been donated is sitting in the PayPal account ready for the hosting. None was used on Rose.

Tundra
September 19th, 2017, 04:31 PM
I don't have Paypal but I have a Bank account...

Darn it!

SuspiciousMindz
September 19th, 2017, 04:34 PM
I don't have Paypal but I have a Bank account...

Darn it!
You can set up a PayPal account online and link it through your bank. You'll need your parents help and permission if you don't know your account information.

I'd love to try and help out. Small little question well more like a big one How do you donate?
If you go to your edit profile button, on the sidebar towards the bottom you'll see a section named "Miscellaneous". Under that is a button called "paid subscriptions" and if you click on that, you can choose what package you want (how much you want to donate).

Tundra
September 19th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Kay! Thanks for the info!

Autumnblaze
September 19th, 2017, 05:31 PM
I wish I could help ;-; But I'm a 12 year old with no money sooooo.... I wish you luck!

Clover
September 19th, 2017, 05:31 PM
with a heavy heart, i have to say that i am not, personally, in a financial position to help contribute to running the site. i do really wish that i could help, and if there is anything i could to do help within my power, i will.

and, to rose and luna-

i am incredibly sorry that you two have to go through this ordeal. health crashes and other difficulties can be painful, stressful, and emotionally taxing; especially when related to someone you care for deeply and directly. if i could only tell you one thing? stay positive; always hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. my warmest wishes to you two that everything ends up alright. <3

Nomad
September 19th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Hey guys,

Some bad news. Sunday night Rose awoke to agonizing abdominal pain, and we didn’t know what was going on, so I rushed her to the hospital. She was diagnosed with kidney stones. One emergency surgery and many calls to an insurance company later, we currently do not have the funds we will need to pay for the remainder of WCO’s hosting. Rose is fine now and still recovering, meanwhile I’m trying to work as much as possible to help cover the expenses.

With that said, because we can’t afford WCO, we’re asking users who have yet to donate to please do so! For those of you who have donated, don’t worry-- the money you transferred to us hasn’t been touched in any way (other than trying to get PayPal to release it into my balance instead of holding it for 21 days.)

We have over 160 unique users every 24 hours. If every one of you donated $1.00, we’d have enough to pay for the hosting and then some to carry over to next year.

You can either donate via the Donations system or commission art from the Rose Queen (https://goo.gl/BeXoxv).
I can't help you digitally but is it possible that I could send you some paper money?

SuspiciousMindz
September 19th, 2017, 08:06 PM
I can't help you digitally but is it possible that I could send you some paper money?
Unfortunately, donations can only be accepted through PayPal

darkblazingstar
September 20th, 2017, 12:39 AM
Hey guys,

I donated 25 dollars. hope rose gets better!

The Skeleton Prince
September 20th, 2017, 07:08 AM
Mad King
I don't want to buy anything but i still wanna donate. But i don't have paypal. Is paypal easy to get?

Zan Partizanne
September 20th, 2017, 07:14 AM
I'm so sorry about Raywood/Rose!!, I know how it feels to have someone you care about in the hospital or having bad problems!! I wish I could help but unfortunatly I don't have the stuff I need to donate ;-;

BEAR.
September 20th, 2017, 08:58 AM
Mad King
I don't want to buy anything but i still wanna donate. But i don't have paypal. Is paypal easy to get?

Yeah!

You'll be required to link a bank card to the account and verify it (which is also fairly easy but you need to make sure you do it asap! Depending on your bank, you may be able to immediately confirm the card by logging into your online banking.)

The Skeleton Prince
September 20th, 2017, 12:28 PM
Yeah!

You'll be required to link a bank card to the account and verify it (which is also fairly easy but you need to make sure you do it asap! Depending on your bank, you may be able to immediately confirm the card by logging into your online banking.)
I made the paypal account! How do i donate now?

SuspiciousMindz
September 20th, 2017, 01:08 PM
If you go to your edit profile button, on the sidebar towards the bottom you'll see a section named "Miscellaneous". Under that is a button called "paid subscriptions" and if you click on that, you can choose what package you want (how much you want to donate).

Tigress
September 20th, 2017, 11:32 PM
I wish I could help but I don't have PayPal or any money. I'm glad that Rose is feeling though!

wren
September 21st, 2017, 05:33 PM
OH my gosh,
My cousin had kidney stones and I understand
How much that's got to hurt. Send my regards
And if I could donate I would. I promise.

SacredMadness
September 22nd, 2017, 01:01 PM
omg, I wish I could donate but I am 13 and only have a dollar. Unless my sisters took that too Hope Rose gets better!!!!!

Seraphon
September 23rd, 2017, 02:21 PM
IM SO SORRY! I FEEL TERRIBLE!!!! and yet I can't donate...!! :( :sob:

meraki
September 24th, 2017, 12:55 PM
hm, have you considered making a GoFundMe to cover Ray's medical bills? i've heard good things about it; a family friend got into a car accident and his parents made a GoFundMe for him,
and it covered nearly all the expenses!

Mad King
Rose Queen

Random Melody
September 24th, 2017, 08:11 PM
I donated a dollar. Sorry I couldn't do more than that, but I only had a dollar in my account, and I figured I'd just donate what I had so <3

I hope you get better, Rose!!! :heartbounce:

mvoxhu
September 25th, 2017, 01:38 AM
I donated some time yesterday...
but , if possible, I’d like to know how Rose is doing, and whether or not we’ve contributed enough.
An update of sorts?

CinnamonCookie
September 25th, 2017, 04:58 AM
Oh no! I hope Rose will be a-Ok after! I wish her well! I'm sorry but I am not allowed to donate.

BEAR.
September 25th, 2017, 09:20 AM
I donated some time yesterday...
but , if possible, I’d like to know how Rose is doing, and whether or not we’ve contributed enough.
An update of sorts?

Rose is doing alright! She's still recovering but she's feeling a lot better. At the moment we have about $160 out of about $215.

mvoxhu
September 25th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Rose is doing alright! She's still recovering but she's feeling a lot better. At the moment we have about $160 out of about $215.

That's great! I hope it all goes well for both her and the website.
Thank you for the update ! I hope I didn't come off as nosy, , :bouquetflowers:

BEAR.
September 25th, 2017, 01:36 PM
That's great! I hope it all goes well for both her and the website.
Thank you for the update ! I hope I didn't come off as nosy, , :bouquetflowers:

You're fine! :bunny:

Kitty Mama
September 25th, 2017, 04:09 PM
oh gosh i'm so sorry to hear!! i'm glad rose queen is okay. please know that if i had the means to contribute financially, i absolutely would.

sending positive vibes to both of you!

Brilliance
September 25th, 2017, 04:31 PM
I'm happy to hear Rose is doing well <3
I'll definitely be donating as soon as I can :heartbounce:

Charmer
September 26th, 2017, 12:16 AM

They have a link for choosing a donation amount. I had to dig a bit for it.
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/payments.php
It lets you pay through PayPal, but if you don't have a PayPal account, you can do a guest checkout on PayPal using a credit or debit card.

Mad King

Good news is that you can donate through PayPal without having an account. I don't have a PayPal account so what I did was clicked the PayPal button anyway and it let me pay as a guest using a card.

Hope that helps!

Oops! You have a PayPal. Sorry. I have the dumb.

Here's a link: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/payments.php

BEAR.
September 26th, 2017, 12:27 AM
They have a link for choosing a donation amount. I had to dig a bit for it.
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/payments.php
It lets you pay through PayPal, but if you don't have a PayPal account, you can do a guest checkout on PayPal using a credit or debit card.

Good news is that you can donate through PayPal without having an account. I don't have a PayPal account so what I did was clicked the PayPal button anyway and it let me pay as a guest using a card.

Hope that helps!

Oops! You have a PayPal. Sorry. I have the dumb.

Here's a link: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/payments.php

p sure sus and i already helped these folks out, charm!

Charmer
September 26th, 2017, 12:29 AM
p sure sus and i already helped these folks out, charm!

Woopsie doodle. My bad.

Wicked Ways
September 26th, 2017, 09:13 AM
Welp since more than half the members here are either broke or is a child, I'd say this site's going down.
What happened to everyone's donations anyway? Either nobody donated enough before, or the previous donations were used for someone else...

Momotaro
September 26th, 2017, 10:08 AM
Welp since more than half the members here are either broke or is a child, I'd say this site's going down.
What happened to everyone's donations anyway? Either nobody donated enough before, or the previous donations were used for someone else...
Ray and Rose were probably using most of their money for the site,

Captain
September 26th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Mad King Can we get an update on how close we are to our donation goal, please?

BEAR.
September 26th, 2017, 11:15 AM

In the past, users donated somewhere between $60 - $110. This was all used to pay the hosting and domain, and Rose and I covered the remaining cost.

Mad King Can we get an update on how close we are to our donation goal, please?

At the moment we have about $160 out of about $215.

This hasn't changed much since I posted it yesterday-- we're just under $165 at the moment!

Captain
September 26th, 2017, 11:43 AM
This hasn't changed much since I posted it yesterday-- we're just under $165 at the moment!

Ah, okay, thank you. I will be seeing if I can donate some money once I have finished my schooling for the day.

( Little Update ) Just donated $25 through the Donations System! I hope that'll help!

FlutterpawAndSingingpelt
September 27th, 2017, 04:32 PM
i really want to donat but i cant im so sorry i hope she gets better:bawling:Hey guys,

Bracken12
September 28th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Hey guys,

Oh my Starclan that's awful! I hope Rose will be okay. I can't donate because my mom agreed to let me stay on the site if I agreed to not do anything involving money, but I'll keep Rose in my thoughts! * sends invisible cookies- cookies make everything seem sweeter*:love4::bloomingrose:

Piketooth
September 29th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Donated 25$ CAD which was about 32$ USD

BEAR.
September 29th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Donated 25$ CAD which was about 32$ USD

You donated $25 USD. Our donations system takes the money out in our currency (USD), so it takes the equivalent of $25 USD out of your account (which means your numbers are backwards -- we received under $25 USD (because of the Paypal fee, which was $1.40), but it took ~$32 CAD from your account.) To bypass this, in our original Donations post (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10669) we asked users who used a different currency to message us so we could adjust the settings to fit your means.

Piketooth
September 29th, 2017, 08:30 PM
You donated $25 USD. Our donations system takes the money out in our currency (USD), so it takes the equivalent of $25 USD out of your account (which means your numbers are backwards -- we received under $25 USD (because of the Paypal fee, which was $1.40), but it took ~$32 CAD from your account.) To bypass this, in our original Donations post (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10669) we asked users who used a different currency to message us so we could adjust the settings to fit your means.
I realized that... Crap

BEAR.
September 29th, 2017, 08:45 PM
I realized that... Crap

I can refund you if you'd like? I'm not sure how it works with Paypal's fees, though.

Piketooth
September 29th, 2017, 08:51 PM
I can refund you if you'd like? I'm not sure how it works with Paypal's fees, though.

Nah keep it, you guys need it

rubinaito
September 29th, 2017, 08:54 PM
How much money do we have right now?
And Rose is doing okay, right?!
*low-key panicking*

BEAR.
September 29th, 2017, 09:00 PM
How much money do we have right now?
And Rose is doing okay, right?!
*low-key panicking*
https://i.imgur.com/ihlfB8c.png

Amounts to ~$211.84 USD!

She's doing okay now!

Brushfur
September 29th, 2017, 09:05 PM
That's terrible, really sorry. Wish I could help but I'm broke. Best of luck to Rose, hope she feels better soon.

:love85:

rubinaito
September 29th, 2017, 09:08 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ihlfB8c.png

Amounts to ~$211.84 USD!

She's doing okay now!
Okay, not too bad money-wise.

And I'm glad she's okay! Tell her hi for me?

Thunder
September 30th, 2017, 10:07 AM
Oh my god, I hope she's okay! I recently just came back to this site after a year or two, I've just been going through a ton of loss. Sadly, me and my family need every penny we have. My mother is paying with the state money she gets for her MS just to pay for internet, food, etc.

Crumbleless
October 2nd, 2017, 12:38 AM
I'm glad that Rose is better! As well as us having over $200 in dollars. This is amazing!

Madbadkitty3
October 3rd, 2017, 01:49 PM
Hey guys,

I'm sorry I cannot donate as I am in the UK and don't have any money really,I wish the best for rose and you����

Madbadkitty3
October 3rd, 2017, 01:53 PM
It is making my eyes water but idk what on earth kidney stones are😢

I hope you have enough soon :(:(:(:bouquetflowers:

Please take this as good luck :( ;)

Fab4evagirl
October 6th, 2017, 07:44 PM
I'm sorry i cant donate (I'm only in 6th grade) but i will support.

BEAR.
October 9th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Just popping in to say the hosting plan has been renewed today, so WCO is good to go for another year!

For those who donated, thank you so much!