PDA

View Full Version : Midnightclan (a power roleplay ^^)

S t a r
September 18th, 2017, 09:32 PM
We are darkness...we are the ONLY darkness...and now...another clan is trying to take the dark from us... so... WE FIGHT FOR OUR DARKNESS

So this is another clan I have the other clan which is fighting in constant war with them is Galaxyclan. Same rules apply I will put them below:

'This is a power roleplay all powers are welcomed just make sure they aren't...ya know TOO powerful. There can only be up to two powers per cat. Otherwise, that's all to be known besides the forms.

Name:
Personality:
Power: (if wanted)
Mate: (if wanted)
Crush: (if wanted)
Questions:
Other:

So that's all ya need to know!'

Leader: Midnightstar (Me)
Deputy: Frozenstep ( Shadomaru )
Medicine Cat: Frostheart ( Raven & Co )
Medicine Cat App: Wonderpaw ( Hopekit )
Warriors: Mockingjay ( Hawkstar ), Whispfern ( Flameleaf )
Queens:
Kits: Echokit ( mystery_songs)
Elders:
Prophecy Cats (I'll add one of my murderer OCs to fulfill the prochecy): Deltapaw/Deltafoot ( Scarwings )
Apprentices: Deltapaw/Deltafoot ( Scarwings ), Frogpaw ( Flameleaf ), Thunderpaw ( mystery_songs

And yes my clanmates, I have updated the clan list.

Leucos
September 18th, 2017, 10:36 PM
Name: Mockingjay ( if this ok )
Appearance: calico main coon
Personality: TBRP
Power: (if wanted) to mimic sounds ( where she gotten the name )
Mate: (if wanted) open
Crush: (if wanted) open
Questions: meh

XxMidnight GalaxyxX

S t a r
September 18th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Name: Mockingjay ( if this ok )
Appearance: calico main coon
Personality: TBRP
Power: (if wanted) to mimic sounds ( where she gotten the name )
Mate: (if wanted) open
Crush: (if wanted) open
Questions: meh

XxMidnight GalaxyxX

accepted! also forgot to put the rank what is her rank? (deputy perhaps?)

Leucos
September 18th, 2017, 10:41 PM
accepted! also forgot to put the rank what is her rank? (deputy perhaps?)

Warrior ...:)

S t a r
September 18th, 2017, 10:43 PM
Warrior ...:)

oki u sure? deputy IS open ^^

Leucos
September 18th, 2017, 10:44 PM
oki u sure? deputy IS open ^^

Tempting indeed ....WARRIOR :)

S t a r
September 18th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Tempting indeed ....WARRIOR :)

oki ^^

S t a r
September 18th, 2017, 10:47 PM
Name: Midnightstar
Appearance:
http://www.catfinders.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Canterbury-Mistah-gray-and-white-June-11.jpg

Personality: Kind, Loves the night, Stays up all night sometimes, Has a VERY DARK side
Power: Darkness and Night (which is they can control all things of night)
Mate: (if wanted) Open!
Crush: (if wanted) Mockingjay (yep I put that XD), Deltapaw (when she becomes Deltafoot)
Questions: Nope!
Other: Nope!

S t a r
September 18th, 2017, 10:47 PM
lel I forgot to put that

S t a r
September 20th, 2017, 10:45 PM
bump

please dont let this die T_T

SacredMadness
September 22nd, 2017, 02:35 PM
Hey is it alright that I have a premade form?
Deltapaw
|Name|
Deltapaw (Future Warrior name Deltafoot)
|Gender|
Shecat
|Sexuality|
Heterosexual
|Element|
Water
|Rank|
Apprentice
|Personality|
You do not want to get on her bad side. She is normally a boisterous and audacious she-Cat but when you mess with her friends and family she can turn malicious and dangerous. She is quick-witted and tends to think faster than her mouth can move. When she is really excited she talks to everyone, including cats she despises greatly.

She is modest and has a low self esteem. She thinks of toms as friends and usually nothing romantic. On the contrary, once in awhile a tom catches her eye. She is interested in a funny and good natured tom but one who can be serious when the time calls. She often worries about becoming a mother because she thinks the...uh....process......is disgusting and she doesn't think anyone will love her. Now, it's not just the cliche, she actually knows that she is more tom than shecat and admits it freely, she is convinced that toms won't fall for a tom-like shecat. Another negative factor is she is philophobic.

She is very humorous and isn't afraid to laugh. You rarely ever catch her without a twinkle in her eye or a smile on her maw. In her free time she likes to create large puddles by river banks, (hence the Prefix, Delta) and splash in them. Even though she is 9 moons, her inner age is 5 moons. She is very hyperactive and has severe ADHD. In battle, or training she seldom gets distracted. She is very intelligent and understanding. She is a caring cat but can be merciless when need be. She is also very audacious.
Appearance: Deltapaw (https://goo.gl/er8xSd)

S t a r
September 23rd, 2017, 12:39 AM
Hey is it alright that I have a premade form?
Deltapaw
|Name|
Deltapaw (Future Warrior name Deltafoot)
|Gender|
Shecat
|Sexuality|
Heterosexual
|Element|
Water
|Rank|
Apprentice
|Personality|
You do not want to get on her bad side. She is normally a boisterous and audacious she-Cat but when you mess with her friends and family she can turn malicious and dangerous. She is quick-witted and tends to think faster than her mouth can move. When she is really excited she talks to everyone, including cats she despises greatly.

She is modest and has a low self esteem. She thinks of toms as friends and usually nothing romantic. On the contrary, once in awhile a tom catches her eye. She is interested in a funny and good natured tom but one who can be serious when the time calls. She often worries about becoming a mother because she thinks the...uh....process......is disgusting and she doesn't think anyone will love her. Now, it's not just the cliche, she actually knows that she is more tom than shecat and admits it freely, she is convinced that toms won't fall for a tom-like shecat. Another negative factor is she is philophobic.

She is very humorous and isn't afraid to laugh. You rarely ever catch her without a twinkle in her eye or a smile on her maw. In her free time she likes to create large puddles by river banks, (hence the Prefix, Delta) and splash in them. Even though she is 9 moons, her inner age is 5 moons. She is very hyperactive and has severe ADHD. In battle, or training she seldom gets distracted. She is very intelligent and understanding. She is a caring cat but can be merciless when need be. She is also very audacious.
Appearance: Deltapaw (https://goo.gl/er8xSd)

accepted! would you like her to be a chosen? she will still be an apprentice though!

Tundra
September 23rd, 2017, 01:54 AM
Name
Frogpaw || Whispfern
Appearance
Bop (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/46/0c/5c/460c5c7dc40d4ef1191eb974ef4f8afb--furry-cute-cats.jpg) || Do (https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/warriorcatclansrp/images/b/b2/Red_cat.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150612164913)
Personality
Tbrp?
Power
Levitation/Flight || Telekinisis
Mate
Too young || Open
Crush
Open || Open
Rank
Apprentice || Warrior
Questions
No
Other
XxMidnight GalaxyxX

SacredMadness
September 23rd, 2017, 06:58 AM
accepted! would you like her to be a chosen? she will still be an apprentice though!
Chosen for what? This is a stupid question

S t a r
September 23rd, 2017, 01:44 PM
Chosen for what? This is a stupid question

(like to solve a murder or somethin? idk)

S t a r
September 23rd, 2017, 02:02 PM
Name
Frogpaw || Whispfern
Appearance
Bop (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/46/0c/5c/460c5c7dc40d4ef1191eb974ef4f8afb--furry-cute-cats.jpg) || Do (https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/warriorcatclansrp/images/b/b2/Red_cat.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150612164913)
Personality
Tbrp?
Power
Levitation/Flight || Telekinisis
Mate
Too young || Open
Crush
Open || Open
Rank
Apprentice || Warrior
Questions
No
Other
XxMidnight GalaxyxX

accepted!

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 23rd, 2017, 02:09 PM
Name: Frozenstep
Appearance: https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.SV8v6aEmblM4pLKFQSBykQEsCo&pid=15.1
Personality: TBRP'D
Power:If he steps on your shadow, you will be unable to move.
Mate: open
Crush: open
Questions: None
Other: none

SacredMadness
September 23rd, 2017, 02:17 PM
(like to solve a murder or somethin? idk)
Sure))

S t a r
October 7th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Name: Frozenstep
Appearance: https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.SV8v6aEmblM4pLKFQSBykQEsCo&pid=15.1
Personality: TBRP'D
Power:If he steps on your shadow, you will be unable to move.
Mate: open
Questions: None
Other: none

accepted! (SO SORRY for such a late reply I totally forgot about this clan T_T)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2017, 11:11 PM
No worries)

Gone
October 8th, 2017, 11:39 PM
Name: Frostheart
Appearance:
Personality: TBRP'd
Power: Psychokinesis
Mate: Open, if allowed.
Crush: Open, if allowed
Questions: Nope
Other: Nope

S t a r
October 14th, 2017, 12:04 AM
Name: Frostheart
Appearance: There ('https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3231/2457719708_1013815dfb_m.jpg')
Personality: TBRP'd
Power: Psychokinesis
Mate: Open, if allowed.
Crush: Open, if allowed
Questions: Nope
Other: Nope

(I FLIPPING KEEP FORGETTING ABOUT THIS CLAN SORRY FOR LATE REPLY!!! T_T you are accepted tho)

Gone
October 14th, 2017, 12:17 AM
(I FLIPPING KEEP FORGETTING ABOUT THIS CLAN SORRY FOR LATE REPLY!!! T_T you are accepted tho)
((It's okay x3 Thanks btw! ^^))

S t a r
October 14th, 2017, 12:18 AM
((It's okay x3 Thanks btw! ^^))

(np ^^)

Deerlie
October 18th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Can I join?
If so..... umm... idk... xD lol

S t a r
October 18th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Can I join?
If so..... umm... idk... xD lol

(sorry I keep forgetting this clan but sure you can join ^^ no need to ask me!)

S t a r
October 21st, 2017, 09:11 PM
Shadomaru Raven & Co Hawkstar Flameleaf Scarwings

(oki! this is the beginning of the roleplay, Raven, start us off.)

Gone
October 21st, 2017, 09:31 PM
(oki! this is the beginning of the roleplay, Raven, start us off.)
((How am I supposed to start this?))

S t a r
October 21st, 2017, 09:55 PM
((How am I supposed to start this?))

(just put ur cat doing something)

Gone
October 21st, 2017, 09:58 PM
(just put ur cat doing something)
((But he's in the medecine den, couldn't someone actually go see him?))

S t a r
October 21st, 2017, 10:02 PM

(idk then)

SacredMadness
October 21st, 2017, 10:04 PM
(Maybe my cat Deltapaw could get healed or something?)

cute skeleton
October 21st, 2017, 10:04 PM
XxMidnight GalaxyxX

Name: echokit
Appearance: https://t00.deviantart.net/174v9ef7Ttkre129bfRpsLLP5VY=/fit-in/700x350/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre00/6982/th/pre/f/2012/336/6/6/echokit_by_itrixiekitty-d5mw54k.jpg
Personality: tbrp
Power: echo' s, i really dont know what its called so im just gonna say bat abilities besides the flying.
Mate: she a kit
Questions:
Other: should've just named het batkit but I didn't

Name: thunderpaw
Appearance: https://m.imgur.com/PbCayS3
Power: controls lightning and can can shock anyone or make electricity flow threw him.
Mate: to young
Questions:
Other:

Gone
October 21st, 2017, 10:05 PM
(Maybe my cat Deltapaw could get healed or something?)
((Sure! Just have him come in!))

SacredMadness
October 21st, 2017, 10:08 PM
((Sure! Just have him come in!))
(*cough* her *cough* ) (She is a water elemental)
Deltapaw, once again, limped into the Med cats den. It seemed that she was always there. "Hey Frostheart!" She greeted the cat.

Gone
October 21st, 2017, 10:15 PM
(*cough* her *cough* ) (She is a water elemental)
Deltapaw, once again, limped into the Med cats den. It seemed that she was always there. "Hey Frostheart!" She greeted the cat.
(Sorry)
Frostheart turned his gaze towards the entrance of his den and gazed at Deltapaw, ears twitching before he approached her. "Hello, Deltapaw, what brings you here today?" He asked, his gaze meeting the apprentice's one. "You come here pretty often recently, if this keeps on happening I might ask for someone to watch you, losing a clanmate is always hard." He mewed and led her to a nest. "Here, lay down." He added and waited to know what the she-cat had done to come here once more.

SacredMadness
October 21st, 2017, 10:18 PM
(Sorry)
Frostheart turned his gaze towards the entrance of his den and gazed at Deltapaw, ears twitching before he approached her. "Hello, Deltapaw, what brings you here today?" He asked, his gaze meeting the apprentice's one. "You come here pretty often recently, if this keeps on happening I might ask for someone to watch you, losing a clanmate is always hard." He mewed and led her to a nest. "Here, lay down." He added and waited to know what the she-cat had.

(It's okay my dude ^^)
Deltapaw shrugged and held up a paw. "I did something to this paw, don't know what though," she laid in the nest and stretched out. "I don't need someone to watch me, I'm just a klutz, which means I'll fail my warrior assignment," she added sadly.

Gone
October 21st, 2017, 10:28 PM
(It's okay my dude ^^)
Deltapaw shrugged and held up a paw. "I did something to this paw, don't know what though," she laid in the nest and stretched out. "I don't need someone to watch me, I'm just a klutz, which means I'll fail my warrior assignment," she added sadly.
The medecine cat examined her paw and gazed at her afterwards. "Mind telling me what you were doing before your paw started to hurt, maybe I could try to know what might've happened." He mewed and kept on gazing at her paw,
because he didn't know if it was broken or if it was just a small injury. Frostheart sat and waited once more, he needed to know what had happened before starting to work on it.

SacredMadness
October 21st, 2017, 10:30 PM
The medecine cat examined her paw and gazed at her afterwards. "Mind telling me what you were doing before your paw started to hurt, maybe I could try to know what might've happened." He mewed and kept on gazing at her paw,
because he didn't know if it was broken or if it was just a small injury. Frostheart sat and waited once more, he needed to know what had happened before starting to work on it.
"I was running after a mouse when I tripped over a branch." She said shamefully.

Gone
October 21st, 2017, 10:40 PM
"I was running after a mouse when I tripped over a branch." She said shamefully.
The tom nodded. "Well, since it isn't broken I can't really help but give you painkillers, you probably stretched a muscle or something and the only thing I can do to help is give you poppy seeds once in a while." Frostheart mewed and used his powers to bring some, placing them down in front of her. "You should rest too, might make the healing faster since you won't be putting any weight on it." He mewed and pressed his nose between her ears comfortingly. "Don't be ashamed of yourself, it happens." He added softly.

SacredMadness
October 21st, 2017, 10:44 PM
The tom nodded. "Well, since it isn't broken I can't really help but give you painkillers, you probably stretched a muscle or something and the only thing I can do to help is give you poppy seeds once in a while." Frostheart mewed and used his powers to bring some, placing them down in front of her. "You should rest too, might make the healing faster since you won't be putting any weight on it." He mewed and pressed his nose between her ears comfortingly. "Don't be ashamed of yourself, it happens." He added softly.
She recoiled at the sudden show of affection and nodded. (Another Apprentice X Warrior {or in this case Med Cat}thing? XD ) (Night!)

Gone
October 21st, 2017, 10:52 PM
She recoiled at the sudden show of affection and nodded. (Another Apprentice X Warrior {or in this case Med Cat}thing? XD ) (Night!)
(No, he just kind xD)
Frostheart then pushed the poppy seeds closer to her and dipped his head. "Eat then, then sleep." He mewed and walked over to the entrance to his den, looking over his shoulder from time to time to gaze at the apprentice.

S t a r
October 21st, 2017, 10:59 PM
XxMidnight GalaxyxX

Name: echokit
Appearance: https://t00.deviantart.net/174v9ef7Ttkre129bfRpsLLP5VY=/fit-in/700x350/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre00/6982/th/pre/f/2012/336/6/6/echokit_by_itrixiekitty-d5mw54k.jpg
Power: echo' s, i really dont know what its called so im just gonna say bat abilities besides the flying.
Mate: she a kit
Questions:
Other: should've just named het batkit but I didn't

Name: thunderpaw
Appearance: https://m.imgur.com/PbCayS3
Power: controls lightning and can can shock anyone or make electricity flow threw him.
Mate: to young
Questions:
Other:

(accepted! also are they related? if so who's their parents? I'm asking because Echokit needs a queen to feed from.)

S t a r
October 21st, 2017, 11:02 PM
(No, he just kind xD)
Frostheart then pushed the poppy seeds closer to her and dipped his head. "Eat then, then sleep." He mewed and walked over to the entrance to his den, looking over his shoulder from time to time to gaze at the apprentice.

-Midnightstar walked in looking for something or someONE and after some looking he noticed Deltapaw and Frostheart- "Oh! Sorry, I'm not disturbing anything am I?" -he asked them-

cute skeleton
October 21st, 2017, 11:09 PM
(accepted! also are they related? if so who's their parents? I'm asking because Echokit needs a queen to feed from.)

Echokit is 5 moons so she doesn't need milk, and no thunderpaw just likes to act like her older sibling

S t a r
October 21st, 2017, 11:11 PM
Echokit is 5 moons so she doesn't need milk, and no thunderpaw just likes to act like her older sibling

(oh oki! ^^)

Gone
October 21st, 2017, 11:56 PM
-Midnightstar walked in looking for something or someONE and after some looking he noticed Deltapaw and Frostheart- "Oh! Sorry, I'm not disturbing anything am I?" -he asked them-
The medecine cat shook his head. "No, though Deltapaw needs some rest." Frostheart mewed. "Anything I could help with?" The tom asked afterwards.

S t a r
October 22nd, 2017, 12:37 AM
The medecine cat shook his head. "No, though Deltapaw needs some rest." Frostheart mewed. "Anything I could help with?" The tom asked afterwards.

"Oh, ok. There may be one thing you can help me with." -he said walking up to Frostheart about to whisper something to him-

Gone
October 22nd, 2017, 12:43 AM
"Oh, ok. There may be one thing you can help me with." -he said walking up to Frostheart about to whisper something to him-
Frostheart gazed at the leader, ears twitching as he heard that he could help Midnightstar with, he watched the tom come closer and waited. "Hmm?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 22nd, 2017, 11:02 AM
(I didn't know we started. My apologies.)

Frozenstep walked into the camp carrying a few pieces of prey to help feed the clan. He walked up and dropped his catches on the fresh-kill pile.

cute skeleton
October 22nd, 2017, 03:03 PM
Echokit played with a mossball in the nursery by herself.
(Open

Thunderpaw was waiting for his mentor
(Open and anyone can be his mentor)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 22nd, 2017, 03:04 PM
Echokit played with a mossball in the nursery by herself.
(Open

Thunderpaw was waiting for his mentor
(Open and anyone can be his mentor)
Shall it be the deputy

S t a r
October 22nd, 2017, 03:58 PM
Frostheart gazed at the leader, ears twitching as he heard that he could help Midnightstar with, he watched the tom come closer and waited. "Hmm?"

"Yesterday, my sister DIED mysteriously. Nobody knows how but I assume it may be a murderer..." -he whispered to him- "Would you like to help me?" -he added while whispering-

S t a r
October 22nd, 2017, 04:02 PM
Shall it be the deputy

(I would prefer if you asked the leader about this (me) and then ask Mystery)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 22nd, 2017, 05:08 PM
(I would prefer if you asked the leader about this (me) and then ask Mystery)
Okay

Gone
October 22nd, 2017, 05:30 PM
"Yesterday, my sister DIED mysteriously. Nobody knows how but I assume it may be a murderer..." -he whispered to him- "Would you like to help me?" -he added while whispering-
The medecine cat's eyes widened slightly. "Well, in all honesty... I can't really help with that, I'm here to heal cats, not trace them, I can barely get any of your scents right..." Frostheart admitted.

S t a r
October 22nd, 2017, 06:21 PM
The medecine cat's eyes widened slightly. "Well, in all honesty... I can't really help with that, I'm here to heal cats, not trace them, I can barely get any of your scents right..." Frostheart admitted.

"Ok...well, tell only ONE cat you trust the most about what I've told you. Ask them if they will help." -he whispered and then backed up, turned then left-

Gone
October 22nd, 2017, 07:06 PM
"Ok...well, tell only ONE cat you trust the most about what I've told you. Ask them if they will help." -he whispered and then backed up, turned then left-
The tom frowned. "Midnightstar, I have cats to take care of, I cannot go out looking for cats while I have a patient." Frostheart mewed and walked back in his den to watch over Deltapaw.

S t a r
October 22nd, 2017, 08:44 PM
The tom frowned. "Midnightstar, I have cats to take care of, I cannot go out looking for cats while I have a patient." Frostheart mewed and walked back in his den to watch over Deltapaw.

"..." -he walked away to go ask another cat for help-

S t a r
October 22nd, 2017, 08:48 PM
(I didn't know we started. My apologies.)

Frozenstep walked into the camp carrying a few pieces of prey to help feed the clan. He walked up and dropped his catches on the fresh-kill pile.

-Midnightstar walked up to Frozenstep- "Hello Frozenstep, could you please be the mentor of Thunderpaw? He doesn't have one yet, and he needs one to train." -he said-

mystery_songs

Hopekit
October 22nd, 2017, 08:50 PM
save me med cat app if possible? I'm making my form..

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 22nd, 2017, 08:53 PM
-Midnightstar walked up to Frozenstep- "Hello Frozenstep, could you please be the mentor of Thunderpaw? He doesn't have one yet, and he needs one to train." -he said-

mystery_songs
"Of course." He said.

S t a r
October 22nd, 2017, 08:56 PM
save me med cat app if possible? I'm making my form..

(please mention me next time and with youre form I didnt see this until now)

S t a r
October 22nd, 2017, 08:56 PM
"Of course." He said.

"Thank you, Frozenstep." -he said and then bowed his head in respect-

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 22nd, 2017, 09:02 PM
"Thank you, Frozenstep." -he said and then bowed his head in respect-
He dipped his head and looked for the apprentice.

Hopekit
October 22nd, 2017, 09:21 PM
☙⁕Name⁕❧
Wonderkit

Wonderkit -
[Prefers for it to stay unknown, she will tell you why only if she trusts you]
[The respective suffix for all individual clanmates under the age of apprenticehood]

☙⁕Age⁕❧

6 moons
About to become an apprentice / read desired rank below

☙⁕Gender⁕❧

Wonderkit - Born As Female
Wonderkit - Identified As Female
Wonderkit - Pronouns: She, Her, [possessive] Hers
☙⁕Personality⁕❧

Wonderkit is extremely uncheerful. She rarely looks at the bright side of things. It's not that she looks at the negative side of things more often; she just isn't very optimistic. Wonderkit is somewhat average at healing for a kit and for a regular cat unrelated to the medicine cat rank, pretty decent. She prefers to stick to the darkness, often waiting till midnight or until it's dark out, sometimes impatient enough to just manipulate or create a shadow, sometimes shape it if it's already there, and just go do her thing like that. Occasionally, though, she will use the shadows as a way of transportation. Only on rare occasion, though, will she use the darkness for traveling.
Though she seems patient at first glance, and rather tries to show patience as a first impression, Wonderkit isn't very patient at all. Her impatience often causes her to be sarcastic to other cats and sometimes even snappy or rude. This is often because she can't handle it, especially if she's got things, important or not, to do.
To be finished

Traits :
To Be Added [TBA]

☙⁕Looks⁕❧

One sec while I grab some references and write some details down..

☙⁕Power⁕❧

I hope this is alright..

Umbrakinesis
The ability to manipulate, shape, and create darkness and shadows. By itself, darkness is mostly used to cloud everything into total darkness, but by accessing a dimension of dark energy it can be channeled to a variety of effects, both as an absence of light and a solid substance: one can also control and manipulate the beings that exist there, create and dispel shields and areas of total darkness, create constructs and weapons, teleport one's self through massive distances via shadows, etc.
[taken by [ Superpower Wiki (http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Darkness_Manipulation)]
She will not use everything the definition lists. Mostly she will only manipulate, shape, and create darkness and shadows. It will tire her out very much, and she wont use it that much

☙⁕Rank⁕❧

If it is alright with you, I would like for her to become the medicine cat apprentice of MidnightClan. If not, she could possibly be a normal apprentice or a kit about to become apprentice.

☙⁕Mate⁕❧

She has no mate, and is too young for any mates.
Also, I'm unsure if medicine cats / apprentices are allowed to love .-. [if accepted as desired rank]

☙⁕Crush⁕❧

She has no crushes, but if anyone wants they're open.
Look at question above.

☙⁕Questions⁕❧

I have one and only one question for you, Midnight.
Is it alright if she has umbrakinesis as a power?

☙⁕Other⁕❧
Um, nothing unless I missed something.
Oh, and I guess I'll mention you...
Since you told me to mention you with my form.
XxMidnight GalaxyxX
Oh, and...
WE FIGHT FOR OUR DARKNESS

S t a r
October 22nd, 2017, 09:38 PM
☙⁕Name⁕❧
Wonderkit

Wonderkit -
[Prefers for it to stay unknown, she will tell you why only if she trusts you]
[The respective suffix for all individual clanmates under the age of apprenticehood]

☙⁕Age⁕❧

6 moons
About to become an apprentice / read desired rank below

☙⁕Gender⁕❧

Wonderkit - Born As Female
Wonderkit - Identified As Female
Wonderkit - Pronouns: She, Her, [possessive] Hers
☙⁕Personality⁕❧

Wonderkit is extremely uncheerful. She rarely looks at the bright side of things. It's not that she looks at the negative side of things more often; she just isn't very optimistic. Wonderkit is somewhat average at healing for a kit and for a regular cat unrelated to the medicine cat rank, pretty decent. She prefers to stick to the darkness, often waiting till midnight or until it's dark out, sometimes impatient enough to just manipulate or create a shadow, sometimes shape it if it's already there, and just go do her thing like that. Occasionally, though, she will use the shadows as a way of transportation. Only on rare occasion, though, will she use the darkness for traveling.
Though she seems patient at first glance, and rather tries to show patience as a first impression, Wonderkit isn't very patient at all. Her impatience often causes her to be sarcastic to other cats and sometimes even snappy or rude. This is often because she can't handle it, especially if she's got things, important or not, to do.
To be finished

Traits :
To Be Added [TBA]

☙⁕Looks⁕❧

One sec while I grab some references and write some details down..

☙⁕Power⁕❧

I hope this is alright..

Umbrakinesis
The ability to manipulate, shape, and create darkness and shadows. By itself, darkness is mostly used to cloud everything into total darkness, but by accessing a dimension of dark energy it can be channeled to a variety of effects, both as an absence of light and a solid substance: one can also control and manipulate the beings that exist there, create and dispel shields and areas of total darkness, create constructs and weapons, teleport one's self through massive distances via shadows, etc.
[taken by [ Superpower Wiki (http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Darkness_Manipulation)]
She will not use everything the definition lists. Mostly she will only manipulate, shape, and create darkness and shadows. It will tire her out very much, and she wont use it that much

☙⁕Rank⁕❧

If it is alright with you, I would like for her to become the medicine cat apprentice of MidnightClan. If not, she could possibly be a normal apprentice or a kit about to become apprentice.

☙⁕Mate⁕❧

She has no mate, and is too young for any mates.
Also, I'm unsure if medicine cats / apprentices are allowed to love .-. [if accepted as desired rank]

☙⁕Crush⁕❧

She has no crushes, but if anyone wants they're open.
Look at question above.

☙⁕Questions⁕❧

I have one and only one question for you, Midnight.
Is it alright if she has umbrakinesis as a power?

☙⁕Other⁕❧
Um, nothing unless I missed something.
Oh, and I guess I'll mention you...
Since you told me to mention you with my form.
XxMidnight GalaxyxX
Oh, and...
WE FIGHT FOR OUR DARKNESS

(accepted! and in this clan Med Cat Apps and Med Cats can have mates and crushes ^^ i'll make you med Cat App right away!)

S t a r
October 22nd, 2017, 09:45 PM
Shadomaru Raven & Co Hawkstar Scarwings Hopekit Flameleaf mystery_songs

-Midnightstar jumped up to onto Nightrock (idk i think i'll change its name later)- "May all cats in Midnightclan gather under Nightrock!" -he yelled for all of his clan to hear-

SacredMadness
October 22nd, 2017, 09:46 PM
Shadomaru Raven & Co Hawkstar Scarwings Hopekit Flameleaf mystery_songs

-Midnightstar jumped up to onto Nightrock (idk i think i'll change its name later)- "May all cats in Midnightclan gather under Drakrock!" -he yelled for all of his clan to hear-
Deltapaw bounded out of the Med cats den and sat under the rock.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 09:51 PM
The calico mane coon whent to the nightrock and sighed she sat down and curled her tail around her paws. Just like the darkness she didn't like others
" what now " mockingjay murmered XxMidnight GalaxyxX

Hopekit
October 22nd, 2017, 09:53 PM
Sitting lazily near the entrance of the nursery sat Wonderkit, allowing herself to let a small yawn escape her mouth. It seemed as if she had spent an eternity here in this small corner in the nursery with nothing to do. She was uninterested in anything, watching as nothing stirred in the silence that cut through the nursery. She was almost surprised when she heard the call of her leader announcing a clan meeting, but not quite. Hearing the call to gather the cats of MidnightClan, she heaved herself up from her comfortable position on the cool floor of the nursery. Wonderkit's tail swayed, almost joyfully, as she left the nursery through the entrance and stared at the cat above the Nightrock. She, a cat who disliked to be in the presence of others, usually kept to the darkness of camp unknown when it came to clan meetings. Rarely did she show herself to the cats of her own clan. She figured today she was feeling bored, so she didn't bother hide. Making her way to the space beneath the Darkrock where cats gathered, she wondered what the meeting was about. What could it be? Is it about GalaxyClan? What have they done now? She bombarded herself in questions she couldn't be sure any cat could answer, then plopped herself down in an unoccupied spot beneath the Darkrock.
XxMidnight GalaxyxX

S t a r
October 22nd, 2017, 10:01 PM
Sitting lazily near the entrance of the nursery sat Wonderkit, allowing herself to let a small yawn escape her mouth. It seemed as if she had spent an eternity here in this small corner in the nursery with nothing to do. She was uninterested in anything, watching as nothing stirred in the silence that cut through the nursery. She was almost surprised when she heard the call of her leader announcing a clan meeting, but not quite. Hearing the call to gather the cats of MidnightClan, she heaved herself up from her comfortable position on the cool floor of the nursery. Wonderkit's tail swayed, almost joyfully, as she left the nursery through the entrance and stared at the cat above the Nightrock. She, a cat who disliked to be in the presence of others, usually kept to the darkness of camp unknown when it came to clan meetings. Rarely did she show herself to the cats of her own clan. She figured today she was feeling bored, so she didn't bother hide. Making her way to the space beneath the Darkrock where cats gathered, she wondered what the meeting was about. What could it be? Is it about GalaxyClan? What have they done now? She bombarded herself in questions she couldn't be sure any cat could answer, then plopped herself down in an unoccupied spot beneath the Darkrock.
XxMidnight GalaxyxX

Deltapaw bounded out of the Med cats den and sat under the rock.
The calico mane coon whent to the nightrock and sighed she sat down and curled her tail around her paws. Just like the darkness she didn't like others
" what now " mockingjay murmered XxMidnight GalaxyxX

"My dear clanmates, today a kit becomes a apprentice! Wonderkit! Please come up here." -he said smiling-

JaggedStripe
October 22nd, 2017, 10:03 PM
Name:MaplePaw
Personality: Loving, Shy, and Intelligent.
Crush:None
Mate:None (too young .3.)
Power:???? (Find out later m8)
Type:Mackrel Tabby She-cat

My cats:

Mr.Whiskers - KittyPet

Draco - Rouge

RedFoot - Tom

and last but not least.

VinePaw - Apprentice and MapplePaw's sister.

Tundra
October 22nd, 2017, 10:07 PM
Whispfern sat at in the crowd, her tail twitching from side to side.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~
Frogpaw gazed up at the leader.

Hopekit
October 22nd, 2017, 10:08 PM
Wonderkit, being bored at the beginning of the meeting, now buzzed with excitement. I'm becoming an apprentice! she thought to herself, bewildered. She'd thought this day would never come after so many days in the nursery. She listened intently and her mouth curled the slightest bit so that it looked like something one might call a smile. It wasn't so much a smile as a change in expression, though. Her eyes glittered like two twin moons standing beside each other, and her nose twitched happily. Her tail swayed eagerly and happily as she padded towards Midnightstar and the Nightrock. XxMidnight GalaxyxX

S t a r
October 22nd, 2017, 10:13 PM
Wonderkit, being bored at the beginning of the meeting, now buzzed with excitement. I'm becoming an apprentice! she thought to herself, bewildered. She'd thought this day would never come after so many days in the nursery. She listened intently and her mouth curled the slightest bit so that it looked like something one might call a smile. It wasn't so much a smile as a change in expression, though. Her eyes glittered like two twin moons standing beside each other, and her nose twitched happily. Her tail swayed eagerly and happily as she padded towards Midnightstar and the Nightrock. XxMidnight GalaxyxX

"Wonderkit, would you like to be the Medicine Cat Apprentice or a regular apprentice?" -he asked waiting for her reply-

Hopekit
October 22nd, 2017, 10:19 PM
"Wonderkit, would you like to be the Medicine Cat Apprentice or a regular apprentice?" -he asked waiting for her reply-

At this, Wonderkit had absolutely no choice but to twitch her whisker in surprise. An emotion passed through Wonderkit's eyes that only one who saw it could describe as she stared in unexpected shock. "I have a choice?" She was able to let out before staring at Midnightstar wordlessly. Wonderkit, as you may have already noticed, was in total utter shock and was completely speechless as she searched for words.

Gone
October 22nd, 2017, 10:47 PM
Frostheart stepped out of his den after a while to listen to Midnightstar, when did apprentices have the choice to become a medecine cat apprentice? He glared at the leader and sat by the entrance to his den. The Somali didn't seem happy at all, if he was to have an apprentice that hadn't been chosen by StarClan, he would be harsh with that apprentice because of it.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 22nd, 2017, 10:58 PM
Frozenstep sat under high rock for the announcement.

S t a r
October 23rd, 2017, 09:03 PM
At this, Wonderkit had absolutely no choice but to twitch her whisker in surprise. An emotion passed through Wonderkit's eyes that only one who saw it could describe as she stared in unexpected shock. "I have a choice?" She was able to let out before staring at Midnightstar wordlessly. Wonderkit, as you may have already noticed, was in total utter shock and was completely speechless as she searched for words.

"We don't do this like normal clans, we do believe in Starclan though. My father was harsh and cruel...so I wanted to be different." -he said smiling at Wonderkit- ( Raven & Co don't be mean to her cmon! I also forgot how the Starclan choosing went for apprentices T_T)

Gone
October 23rd, 2017, 09:27 PM
"We don't do this like normal clans, we do believe in Starclan though. My father was harsh and cruel...so I wanted to be different." -he said smiling at Wonderkit- ( Raven & Co don't be mean to her cmon! I also forgot how the Starclan choosing went for apprentices T_T)
The medecine cat hissed and things around him started levitating due to his psychokinesis. "If I do not agree to have an apprentice that hasn't been chosen by StarClan or decided when they were still kits, then they will not be my apprentice." Frostheart snarled. "This isn't something you can make up in a matter of seconds Midnightstar, I would have to preparate and I do not have the time for this right now!" He added, glaring at the leader.

S t a r
October 23rd, 2017, 09:55 PM
The medecine cat hissed and things around him started levitating due to his psychokinesis. "If I do not agree to have an apprentice that hasn't been chosen by StarClan or decided when they were still kits, then they will not be my apprentice." Frostheart snarled. "This isn't something you can make up in a matter of seconds Midnightstar, I would have to preparate and I do not have the time for this right now!" He added, glaring at the leader.

-he stared at Frostheart as his eyes started glowing dark blue- "I'm sure she's already chosen!" -he snarled as a moon rock started falling towards Frostheart-

Gone
October 23rd, 2017, 10:02 PM
-he stared at Frostheart as his eyes started glowing dark blue- "I'm sure she's already chosen!" -he snarled as a moon rock started falling towards Frostheart-
Frostheart stopped the rock and lauched it at the ground, his eyes glowing more. "Try to attack me and believe me I will make this hell for you." He warned. "And by acting like that, I refuse to have her as an apprentice, and if she had been chosen, I would've been the first one to even know about it considering I am the medecine cat." He said and walked back in his den.

S t a r
October 23rd, 2017, 10:36 PM
Frostheart stopped the rock and lauched it at the ground, his eyes glowing more. "Try to attack me and believe me I will make this hell for you." He warned. "And by acting like that, I refuse to have her as an apprentice, and if she had been chosen, I would've been the first one to even know about it considering I am the medecine cat." He said and walked back in his den.

"How are you sure? Starclan can ALWAYS keep secrets..." -he said- "If she chooses medicine apprentice you will have her as an apprentice!" -he yelled he sent the rock back to the moon-

Gone
October 24th, 2017, 05:56 PM
"How are you sure? Starclan can ALWAYS keep secrets..." -he said- "If she chooses medicine apprentice you will have her as an apprentice!" -he yelled he sent the rock back to the moon-
"Because I am the one who learns about the prophecies, and I was chosen by StarClan too, and the only one to know was the previous medecine cat." Frostheart growled and glared back at the leader. "And it isn't because you're the leader that I can't oppose myself to you, without me, this clan would be dead, so if I say that I will not take her as an apprentice, then I will NOT take her as an apprentice!" The medecine cat said.

cute skeleton
October 24th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Shadomaru and XxMidnight GalaxyxX

sorry for not replying sooner but yeah, the deputy can be thunderpaws mentor)

Deerlie
October 24th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Name:Jaykit~Minnowpaw~ Shellheart~Wishfall~Hopepaw~Smallkit~Aquawing
Age:3 moons~11 moons~30 moons~14 moons~12 moons~6 moons~28 moons
Appearance:https://t3.ftcdn.net/jpg/01/23/28/22/240_F_123282235_DxCsrp8X9nJSnNwY8AJ20BRHJ3eTbkOf.j pg {In the same order}
Personality:Kind~Can be nice~Mean to Jaykit~Mean~Mean~Hateful~Nice
Power: Invisibility~Strength~Fire~Wind~Ice~ Wings
Mate: to young~None~Aquawing~Open~None~To young~Shellheart
Crush:to young~None~Aquawing~Open~None~To young~Shellheart
Questions:Can Smallkit become an app?

S t a r
October 24th, 2017, 10:55 PM
Name:Jaykit~Minnowpaw~ Shellheart~Wishfall~Hopepaw~Smallkit~Aquawing
Age:3 moons~11 moons~30 moons~14 moons~12 moons~6 moons~28 moons
Appearance:https://t3.ftcdn.net/jpg/01/23/28/22/240_F_123282235_DxCsrp8X9nJSnNwY8AJ20BRHJ3eTbkOf.j pg {In the same order}
Personality:Kind~Can be nice~Mean to Jaykit~Mean~Mean~Hateful~Nice
Power: Invisibility~Strength~Fire~Wind~Ice~ Wings
Mate: to young~None~Aquawing~Open~None~To young~Shellheart
Crush:to young~None~Aquawing~Open~None~To young~Shellheart
Questions:Can Smallkit become an app?

(accepted and yes ^^)

S t a r
October 24th, 2017, 10:57 PM
"Because I am the one who learns about the prophecies, and I was chosen by StarClan too, and the only one to know was the previous medecine cat." Frostheart growled and glared back at the leader. "And it isn't because you're the leader that I can't oppose myself to you, without me, this clan would be dead, so if I say that I will not take her as an apprentice, then I will NOT take her as an apprentice!" The medecine cat said.

(wait can you tell me how Starclan chooses apprentices again? I forgot :/ ) -he sighed sadly and looked at the clan and back at Frostheart-

Deerlie
October 25th, 2017, 12:28 AM
As Smallkit watched the scene, his ears flattened. Did they forget about my ceremony?He wondered.
Jaykit sat alone in the shadows.
Minnowpaw sighed.

Gone
October 25th, 2017, 03:37 PM
(wait can you tell me how Starclan chooses apprentices again? I forgot :/ ) -he sighed sadly and looked at the clan and back at Frostheart-
((Either by a prophecy or the kit chooses far before becoming an apprentice.)) Frostheart glared at the leader. "Now, leave me alone." He hissed and walked in his den.

S t a r
October 25th, 2017, 09:06 PM
((Either by a prophecy or the kit chooses far before becoming an apprentice.)) Frostheart glared at the leader. "Now, leave me alone." He hissed and walked in his den.

(oh so then I guess then she's not gonna be a med cat app :/ )

Deerlie
October 26th, 2017, 07:09 AM
(oh so then I guess then she's not gonna be a med cat app :/ )
So, Can Smallkit become an app?}

S t a r
October 26th, 2017, 10:02 AM
So, Can Smallkit become an app?}

(yea I was talking about another kit sorry but Smallkit can become an app)

Deerlie
October 26th, 2017, 10:59 AM
(yea I was talking about another kit sorry but Smallkit can become an app)
Ok}