PDA

View Full Version : Dice's Twoleg Den

Ashley/Kestrel
November 18th, 2016, 04:33 PM
A nice and cozy house with a rather roomy backyard, this is where the spoiled and slightly narcissistic Dice resides.

Dice is a familiar face in the neighborhood, always smelling of fresh plants and catnip. Often seen nestled in the bed on his porch, or chasing and batting at a random toy around his backyard.

Dice is a rather handsome shorthair, with large ears and a winding tail, he bears a glossy black and white coat, with warm and bright yellow orbs. Around his neck, a checkered collar can be seen, adorned with a silver bell and a heart shaped silver tag, which reads "DICE" in neat, pretty letters.

Ashley/Kestrel
November 22nd, 2016, 03:19 PM
(Bump owo)

Ashley/Kestrel
November 25th, 2016, 01:53 PM
bump...)

Gusty
November 26th, 2016, 07:54 PM
Ashley/Kestrel
Moho wasn't usually out of his twoleg nest, but today happened to be a different day. With a slight skip in his step and a hint of innocence, the 8-moon old kittypet strolled down the street. He gleefully ignored the slight rumble of monsters as they rode by, or the occasional twoleg that walked out of their home.
He then came upon a home that looked rather cozy and neat, similarly to his cottage. The tom took in a small whiff, and scented cat. Someone must live here, the patched tom assumed. Taking in another sniff, the kittypet noticed the slight smell of catnip, which completely lured him in.
The gray-and-white kittypet smiled, and stepped into the foreign territory. It's nice here. he thought.

Ashley/Kestrel
December 1st, 2016, 10:40 PM
@Ashley/Kestrel (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=25)
Moho wasn't usually out of his twoleg nest, but today happened to be a different day. With a slight skip in his step and a hint of innocence, the 8-moon old kittypet strolled down the street. He gleefully ignored the slight rumble of monsters as they rode by, or the occasional twoleg that walked out of their home.
He then came upon a home that looked rather cozy and neat, similarly to his cottage. The tom took in a small whiff, and scented cat. Someone must live here, the patched tom assumed. Taking in another sniff, the kittypet noticed the slight smell of catnip, which completely lured him in.
The gray-and-white kittypet smiled, and stepped into the foreign territory. It's nice here. he thought.

Letting out a yawn, Dice laid comfortably in his basket, one arm thrown over the edge as the warm sunlight dappled his fur, eyes squeezed shut. His checkered collar was snug around his neck, the silver bell making a small noise everytime he shuffled. Dice's ears perked at the sound of a thud, and his yellow orbs opened slightly, vision blurred. He could make out the figure of a small cat, and his yellow orbs flew wide open. What are they doing in my yard? His hackles raised slightly, and he hopped out of his basket, tail held high. This is my territory, and i'll be damned if you try to take my catnip. Shaking his head, he padded up towards the 8-moon tom, looking down at him and settling to rest on his haunches. "Well, hello there." Dice's fur was flattened, keeping his composure. "What brings a fella like you to my nest?" He flicked the tip of his black tail on Moho's head, watching the small tom with curiosity.

Gusty
December 2nd, 2016, 10:55 AM
Ashley/Kestrel
Moho perked his ears at the sudden sound and padded over towards it, only to see another cat who was curled up inside a basket. Finding this rather interesting, the patched tomcat smiled and began responding- hoping that Dice wouldn't mind the little conversation. He must have just gotten up from the noise Moho was making.
"Oh, I was just curious." The housecat said, flicking his tail as if he invaded everyone's property all the time. "You live here?" It was a rhetorical question, so he continued talking. "This is a nice place." The tom's eyes skimmed over to where the catnip was, eyeing it over in slight greed, but then stopped and looked at Dice again.
He had a pretty nice checkered collar. Moho had one too- a dark blue one, with a little round handmade charm that stated his name, owners, and home- although he wasn't wearing it as of right now. The twolegs forgot to put it on him today, which happened to be a relief. His neck fur was thinning because of the grip it had around his neck.

Ashley/Kestrel
December 3rd, 2016, 11:23 PM
Moho perked his ears at the sudden sound and padded over towards it, only to see another cat who was curled up inside a basket. Finding this rather interesting, the patched tomcat smiled and began responding- hoping that Dice wouldn't mind the little conversation. He must have just gotten up from the noise Moho was making.
"Oh, I was just curious." The housecat said, flicking his tail as if he invaded everyone's property all the time. "You live here?" It was a rhetorical question, so he continued talking. "This is a nice place." The tom's eyes skimmed over to where the catnip was, eyeing it over in slight greed, but then stopped and looked at Dice again.
He had a pretty nice checkered collar. Moho had one too- a dark blue one, with a little round handmade charm that stated his name, owners, and home- although he wasn't wearing it as of right now. The twolegs forgot to put it on him today, which happened to be a relief. His neck fur was thinning because of the grip it had around his neck.

"Mhmm." Looking down at the kit through slightly narrowed eyes, he nodded, silver bell jingling. "Why, yes I do. Its a very nice place." The corner of his eye twitched as he followed the tom's greedy gaze, Dice curled his long dappled tail around his paws, before noticing Moho's eyes were placed on his collar. "Intriguing, isn't it?" He meowed, a slight hint of sarcasm and teasing in his eyes. "Do you have a collar?" He inquired, turning his yellow eyes back to his basket for a moment. "Where do you live?" Dice stretched, stiff muscles popping as the tip of his tail tickled the back of his ears as he arched.

Gusty
December 4th, 2016, 10:05 AM
Ashley/Kestrel
Moho tore his gaze away from the collar and snapped it back towards Dice’s orbs as the tom spoke. The kittypet decided to purposely not answer the first few phrases- he had nothing much to say to them anyways- but found no harm in answering the next few questions presented. Moho was honestly did not try to conceal information; he honestly believed that everyone had good intentions in their heart.

“Oh, yes, I do have a collar.” He said warily, as if just mentioning it would make it appear. “It’s at home right now. My owners forgot to put it on me today.” The tom added, flicking his tail and crouching down into a delicate sitting position. The tom didn’t know how long he’d be staying in this place, so he might as well be a little bit comfortable. “Oh, and I live somewhere around here.” Moho did not know his exact address in word form, but he could give directions using ‘lefts’ and ‘rights’ if he really wanted to. “It’s maybe two or three streets down. Not too far from here.” His ears flicked over towards the road, which contained a few unmoving cars parked in driveways. “I live in the same town as you, if that’s what you’re asking.”

Ashley/Kestrel
December 9th, 2016, 09:26 PM
Moho tore his gaze away from the collar and snapped it back towards Dice’s orbs as the tom spoke. The kittypet decided to purposely not answer the first few phrases- he had nothing much to say to them anyways- but found no harm in answering the next few questions presented. Moho was honestly did not try to conceal information; he honestly believed that everyone had good intentions in their heart.

“Oh, yes, I do have a collar.” He said warily, as if just mentioning it would make it appear. “It’s at home right now. My owners forgot to put it on me today.” The tom added, flicking his tail and crouching down into a delicate sitting position. The tom didn’t know how long he’d be staying in this place, so he might as well be a little bit comfortable. “Oh, and I live somewhere around here.” Moho did not know his exact address in word form, but he could give directions using ‘lefts’ and ‘rights’ if he really wanted to. “It’s maybe two or three streets down. Not too far from here.” His ears flicked over towards the road, which contained a few unmoving cars parked in driveways. “I live in the same town as you, if that’s what you’re asking.”

(Sorry!!)
"Mm." He hummed, eyes focused on the sky. Dice looked down at the tom. "Well, I must have seen you somewhere then." He meowed, standing to his full height. "We can play ball, or something if you'd like. I'm positive I have something inside my nest." The black and white tomcat turned his attention to the small catflap at the base of the door to his nest, and he looked at Moho. "What do you think?" He asked.

Gusty
December 10th, 2016, 05:08 PM
(It's okay Ashley/Kestrel)
"That'd be nice," the tom replied. He jumped back up onto his paws, and with a slight spring in his step, the tom padded towards the catflap. It was a very interesting device. Moho saw many of these around the neighborhood during his strolls, but the last time he'd crawled through one was out of memory. His twoleg cottage didn't have a catflap; instead, the humans usually 'shooed' him out using the various doors and windows around the house.

Whiskers were first, inspecting that he could indeed fit through the hole. It was only instinct to check; the last thing he wanted was to become stuck, even though the flap was much bigger than he was. Next came a paw, and then another paw, and before he knew it, he had entered Dice's home.

Despite being offered to come into the house, Moho still felt an intrusive, alert emotion rise to his senses. The feeling didn't stop the kittypet though- due to the fact that he was still looking forward to playing ball- and so, he followed the scent of Dice until he met up with him.

>Pepsi<
December 10th, 2016, 05:15 PM
Name: Flame
Appearance:http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Russet+kittens&view=detailv2&&id=274C66C2FE4FC110BDE9C39B59DC63A3666D7071&selectedIndex=21&ccid=AU9Qft%2bO&simid=608037967313046463&thid=OIP.M014f507edf8e65cf3edc491f1a32e410o0
Personality: TBRP'D
Other: could she be dice's next door neighbour

Moonwhisker
December 11th, 2016, 12:31 PM
(It's okay Ashley/Kestrel)
"That'd be nice," the tom replied. He jumped back up onto his paws, and with a slight spring in his step, the tom padded towards the catflap. It was a very interesting device. Moho saw many of these around the neighborhood during his strolls, but the last time he'd crawled through one was out of memory. His twoleg cottage didn't have a catflap; instead, the humans usually 'shooed' him out using the various doors and windows around the house.

Whiskers were first, inspecting that he could indeed fit through the hole. It was only instinct to check; the last thing he wanted was to become stuck, even though the flap was much bigger than he was. Next came a paw, and then another paw, and before he knew it, he had entered Dice's home.

Despite being offered to come into the house, Moho still felt an intrusive, alert emotion rise to his senses. The feeling didn't stop the kittypet though- due to the fact that he was still looking forward to playing ball- and so, he followed the scent of Dice until he met up with him.
A beautiful, small she-cat named Ivy walked outside of the flap of her twoleg nest. Her sleek, midnight black fur gleamed in the morning sun. Her ivy green collar, which was covered in diamonds, twinkled in the sunlight. She yawned and lay down in the flower patch. She closed her glowing yellow eyes and relaxed as she sunned herself in the flowers. She grabbed a big red flower and tucked it beside her ear, as she normally did in the morning. She closed her eyes once more and just lied in the sun, purring.:heartbounce::princess:

Gusty
December 12th, 2016, 03:04 PM
(Assuming that Mouse is ok with this)

Moho was well into the house, and standing right besides Dice, the tomcat noticed a blur of movement outside of the glass window. What's that? the gray-and-white cat wondered within his mind, not afraid to curiously stare at it for a moment longer. It was one of Dice's neighbors, probably. She was walking outside and resting atop a lovely patch of flowers.

The tom was slightly interested in whoever that was, and wished to talk to her, except that he was already preoccupied with Dice. Oh, Moho was the absent-minded, unfocused type. Why had he become so distracted so easily? It wasn't like she was going to come by any time soon, right?

Shaking his head from his previous thoughts, the kittypet smiled. "Let's find that ball."

Moonwhisker
December 12th, 2016, 03:53 PM
(Assuming that Mouse is ok with this)

Moho was well into the house, and standing right besides Dice, the tomcat noticed a blur of movement outside of the glass window. What's that? the gray-and-white cat wondered within his mind, not afraid to curiously stare at it for a moment longer. It was one of Dice's neighbors, probably. She was walking outside and resting atop a lovely patch of flowers.

The tom was slightly interested in whoever that was, and wished to talk to her, except that he was already preoccupied with Dice. Oh, Moho was the absent-minded, unfocused type. Why had he become so distracted so easily? It wasn't like she was going to come by any time soon, right?

Shaking his head from his previous thoughts, the kittypet smiled. "Let's find that ball."
She smelled a tom cat, now wait... two toms nearby and her yellow eyes glowed with curiosity. She followed the smell to a twoleg nest that was supposedly right nextdoor to her own. She jumped on the fence and looked over and she sees the cat flap. She jumps into the yard and just lays there, waiting patiently for the toms to come out.

Gusty
December 12th, 2016, 04:13 PM
(Oh, Ashley/Kestrel I accidentally called you Mouse 'cuz that's what you'll always be known as to me ;w; hope you don't mind too much)

Moho's eyes widened as he saw the molly move closer towards the house, and his ear flicked in slight surprise- after all, he'd just assumed that she wasn't coming and now she apparently was. The game of ball was pushed to the back of his mind. What was that cat doing here?

The kittypet wasn't sure if she was a good friend of Dice's, or simply a long-neglected next door neighbor. She could be either, so he might as well be friendly about it. "Hello?" he asked, raising a single white paw up towards the molly as if there wasn't a broad piece of glass in between the trio. "What are you doing?" The new molly didn't seem too afraid to be on this property, so Moho took this to be a good sign.

Moonwhisker
December 12th, 2016, 04:19 PM
(Oh, Ashley/Kestrel I accidentally called you Mouse 'cuz that's what you'll always be known as to me ;w; hope you don't mind too much)

Moho's eyes widened as he saw the molly move closer towards the house, and his ear flicked in slight surprise- after all, he'd just assumed that she wasn't coming and now she apparently was. The game of ball was pushed to the back of his mind. What was that cat doing here?

The kittypet wasn't sure if she was a good friend of Dice's, or simply a long-neglected next door neighbor. She could be either, so he might as well be friendly about it. "Hello?" he asked, raising a single white paw up towards the molly as if there wasn't a broad piece of glass in between the trio. "What are you doing?" The new molly didn't seem too afraid to be on this property, so Moho took this to be a good sign.
"Can you come out here so I can talk to you properly?" She meowed teasingly. "And by the way, my name is Ivy. What's yours?"

Gusty
December 12th, 2016, 04:57 PM
"I'm Moho." He said, glancing from shoulder to shoulder to see whether he should really get outside and see the cat better. "Anyways, why do you want me to come out? You can see me well here." The kittypet added as an afterthought, feeling his stomach churn a little bit; he'd heard too many stories from his rogue friends about attacks and deceptions, and it was playing back warily in his mind.

But would that matter now? He'd willingly entered a stranger's house already. But he just wanted to make sure.

"By the way, this isn't my home." The young tom said, flicking his tail. "In case you were wondering. It's my friend's." He thought it was appropriate to label Dice as this, even though they just met a few moments ago.

Moonwhisker
December 12th, 2016, 05:33 PM
"I'm Moho." He said, glancing from shoulder to shoulder to see whether he should really get outside and see the cat better. "Anyways, why do you want me to come out? You can see me well here." The kittypet added as an afterthought, feeling his stomach churn a little bit; he'd heard too many stories from his rogue friends about attacks and deceptions, and it was playing back warily in his mind.

But would that matter now? He'd willingly entered a stranger's house already. But he just wanted to make sure.

"By the way, this isn't my home." The young tom said, flicking his tail. "In case you were wondering. It's my friend's." He thought it was appropriate to label Dice as this, even though they just met a few moments ago.
She purred, "Come on now, don't be shy! I just want to see you closer up! Trust me, I'm the last cat you would call "dangerous." I'm not a rogue or a loner, or a forest cat. I'm just a kittypet!" She proudly shows him her collar covered with diamonds, that was probably worth a fortune. "Plus, I'm new around here. My twolegs just had us move to the house nextdoor to here." She looks at him with hope sparkling in her eyes. "You should come and visit some time! It would be most delightful!" She looked excitedly at him and started running around, making her flower fall. She picked it up and tucked beside her ear again, this time making sure that it wouldn't fall.

Ashley/Kestrel
December 12th, 2016, 06:32 PM
@Gusty: feel free to call me whatever!
Dice had intended for himself to go inside, fetch a ball, and come out, but he supposed that Moho joining him would be fine as well, he wasn't so sure about his housefolk, though. Well, that didn't matter now. Tail curled in the air as he opened his maw to meow, he paused as he heard the smaller tom begin to speak, and the bicolored tom turned around to see the smaller tom at the back door, head poking out of the catflap as he spoke to someone, who was supposedly in his yard? But of course, with the gray and white tom blocking the catflap, he couldn't see who it was, but only hear faintly. The voice was feminine from what he could tell, and Dice could make out the feline claiming she was a kittypet. "Who are you even talking to?" He asked, hackles raised slightly. What if the housecat outside was gonna steal his catnip and toys? He wasn't going to let that happen, not at all.

Moonwhisker
December 12th, 2016, 06:55 PM
Dice had intended for himself to go inside, fetch a ball, and come out, but he supposed that Moho joining him would be fine as well, he wasn't so sure about his housefolk, though. Well, that didn't matter now. Tail curled in the air as he opened his maw to meow, he paused as he heard the smaller tom begin to speak, and the bicolored tom turned around to see the smaller tom at the back door, head poking out of the catflap as he spoke to someone, who was supposedly in his yard? But of course, with the gray and white tom blocking the catflap, he couldn't see who it was, but only hear faintly. The voice was feminine from what he could tell, and Dice could make out the feline claiming she was a kittypet. "Who are you even talking to?" He asked, hackles raised slightly. What if the housecat outside was gonna steal his catnip and toys? He wasn't going to let that happen, not at all.

Ivy smelled a tom behind Moho and tried to look past him to get a look at the other tom. She caught a glimpse of a large bicolored tom and her yellow eyes sparkled with curiosity at another cat. "Why hello there! I'm Ivy, what's your name?" She asked curiously.

Moonwhisker
December 12th, 2016, 07:00 PM

Her jet black fur gleamed in the sunlight and she felt her flower tucked, beside her ear, flutter in the wind. She wanted to get to know both of these toms and become their friend. She felt waves of defense coming from him and she meowed, "Don't worry, I'm not here to take anything of yours. I'm only here to make new friends. I just moved here with my twolegs, we live right next door to you." She proudly showed her diamond collar to him.

Gusty
December 12th, 2016, 07:43 PM
Well, this cat has some pretty classy twolegs. Moho thought, turning his gaze enviously towards the diamond collar. He fought to restrain his previous thoughts however, knowing that it'd do harm to wish what others had. First the catnip, then the collar... the cats around town were much different than he'd suspected previously.

"It's okay, I trust you," He finally decided. Looks could be deceiving sometimes, but this molly seemed innocent enough, with the flower nipped besides her ear and the laid-back attitude.

Suddenly remembering that Dice had asked him a question, he momentarily paused and then answered, to cover up the brief hesitation. "Her name is Ivy; I think she's your new neighbor." He shifted slightly so that Dice could have a better view through the cat-flap.

Moonwhisker
December 12th, 2016, 07:54 PM
Well, this cat has some pretty classy twolegs. Moho thought, turning his gaze enviously towards the diamond collar. He fought to restrain his previous thoughts however, knowing that it'd do harm to wish what others had. First the catnip, then the collar... the cats around town were much different than he'd suspected previously.

"It's okay, I trust you," He finally decided. Looks could be deceiving sometimes, but this molly seemed innocent enough, with the flower nipped besides her ear and the laid-back attitude.

Suddenly remembering that Dice had asked him a question, he momentarily paused and then answered, to cover up the brief hesitation. "Her name is Ivy; I think she's your new neighbor." He shifted slightly so that Dice could have a better view through the cat-flap.
"Thank you, Moho for trusting me." She dipped her head in thanks. "Now, what do you wanna do?" She flicked her tail and looked from him to Dice and back.

Moonwhisker
December 12th, 2016, 08:14 PM

She looks at both toms noticing their ages are very different, and wonders why Dice is hanging out with a young tom like Moho. "By the way, how old are you guys? I can see you, Dice, is full grown, but Moho is not. How old are you both?"

Gusty
December 12th, 2016, 08:45 PM
He narrowed his eyes a little bit, before returning them back to their normal size. "Well- why would you want to know? Does age really matter?" He said. Ivy seemed like one of those snoopy ones that wanted to know everything about everyone.

And although Moho didn't mind sharing information, he was a bit shaky about giving away too much at once. And it was worse with newcomers- some of them couldn't be trusted. "But anyways, I'm 8 moons old," the tom said with a small grin. "I'm not fully grown yet, you got that right."

Moonwhisker
December 12th, 2016, 09:28 PM
He narrowed his eyes a little bit, before returning them back to their normal size. "Well- why would you want to know? Does age really matter?" He said. Ivy seemed like one of those snoopy ones that wanted to know everything about everyone.

And although Moho didn't mind sharing information, he was a bit shaky about giving away too much at once. And it was worse with newcomers- some of them couldn't be trusted. "But anyways, I'm 8 moons old," the tom said with a small grin. "I'm not fully grown yet, you got that right."
She giggles and says, "I'm 14 moons, and hold on there partner! I won't ask you too much, I just was wondering. And I'm not snoopy!" She says the last part said as if she was reading his mind. "Please don't take offense to my question, I was being a bit rude, but I just couldn't help myself! I'm curious about the world." She rolls onto her back and looks up at him. She purrs in amusement and humor twinkles in her eyes. :laughing::woot:

Ashley/Kestrel
December 12th, 2016, 09:37 PM
Peering out of the catflap, Dice's eyes were immediately drawn to Ivy's collar, his eye twitching. Moons..? Letting out an awkward cough, he meowed. "I'm two years and about 2 months, i'm not quite sure what kind of lingo you're speaking. Erm, moons." Dice coughed out, bell jingling. "So... you're my neighbor?" He asked. Puffing out his white chest, he cocked an eyebrow and focused his yellow orbs on Ivy. "So, what brings a lassie like you to my nest?" He questioned, watching the molly carefully, eyes occasionally flickering to her collar with interest.

Moonwhisker
December 12th, 2016, 09:43 PM
Peering out of the catflap, Dice's eyes were immediately drawn to Ivy's collar, his eye twitching. Moons..? Letting out an awkward cough, he meowed. "I'm two years and about 2 months, i'm not quite sure what kind of lingo you're speaking. Erm, moons." Dice coughed out, bell jingling. "So... you're my neighbor?" He asked. Puffing out his white chest, he cocked an eyebrow and focused his yellow orbs on Ivy. "So, what brings a lassie like you to my nest?" He questioned, watching the molly carefully, eyes occasionally flickering to her collar with interest.

"Well, I smelled you two toms here and became curious. So I followed the smell over the fence of my yard and it led me here!" Her diamond collar twinkled like stars every time she moved. "When I mean moons I mean months. You could say that I'm a young adult, or a teenager, as the twolegs call it." She wrapped her tail around herself and was aware of him staring at her collar. She shifted uncomfortably under his gaze and looked at his yard and the smell of catnip was strong.

Gusty
December 13th, 2016, 08:10 PM
Moho nodded at the remark. In all honesty, the only reason he knew of the term 'moons' and 'kittypets' were from his fellow clan friends. No, not clan friends, ex-clan friends. Those were the ones that had quit their life as a warrior and decided to roam through the territories instead, choosing a life of freedom over a life of endless protection.

"Oh, yeah, I heard of 'moons' from a group of cats that call themselves 'clans'." He echoed his thoughts cautiously, not sure whether either of them had friendly intentions towards the feral dwellers. "I don't know if you know who they are... but they have a slightly different vocabulary than we do. Some words are altered around and stuff." He shrugged, as if it were no big deal.

Moonwhisker
December 13th, 2016, 08:41 PM
Moho nodded at the remark. In all honesty, the only reason he knew of the term 'moons' and 'kittypets' were from his fellow clan friends. No, not clan friends, ex-clan friends. Those were the ones that had quit their life as a warrior and decided to roam through the territories instead, choosing a life of freedom over a life of endless protection.

"Oh, yeah, I heard of 'moons' from a group of cats that call themselves 'clans'." He echoed his thoughts cautiously, not sure whether either of them had friendly intentions towards the feral dwellers. "I don't know if you know who they are... but they have a slightly different vocabulary than we do. Some words are altered around and stuff." He shrugged, as if it were no big deal.
"Oh you mean the clan cats? I had met some awhile back and liked the words they used, so now I use them myself. They were very friendly compared to the cats in the stories, but there were some other cats that came along with a different smell and they were the worst! They were so rude and mean compared to the ones I met!" She lashed her tail at parts in the story that she hadn't mentioned. "Anyways, do you guys want to see my yard?" Her yard was huge and had many flowers in the back and a lot of tall grass. "It has much more room to climb and run around!"

Gusty
December 14th, 2016, 04:29 PM
Ashley/Kestrel Moonwhisker
The patched tom nodded at the entire story, only to pause at the last part. Should he go outside quite yet? He’d just gotten inside the safety and comfort of Dice’s house… oh, that could wait. First he had to ask about something else.

“Wait- before we go outside, which rude ones are you talking about?” Moho wondered aloud, fascinated in the story. He’d rather listen to a tale about them then see a random yard. Wicked cats brought a spiky chill down his back, but were always accompanied with the solemn feeling of learning new knowledge. The young tom braced himself, but forced the hairs on his back to lay flat.

“Are they rogues? I’ve heard about them; they roam around themselves and don’t have any leaders or rules to live by. They just go everywhere they want… but as far as I’m aware, they don’t join together into a group.” He guessed with a flicking tail.

Moonwhisker
December 14th, 2016, 05:29 PM
The patched tom nodded at the entire story, only to pause at the last part. Should he go outside quite yet? He’d just gotten inside the safety and comfort of Dice’s house… oh, that could wait. First he had to ask about something else.

“Wait- before we go outside, which rude ones are you talking about?” Moho wondered aloud, fascinated in the story. He’d rather listen to a tale about them then see a random yard. Wicked cats brought a spiky chill down his back, but were always accompanied with the solemn feeling of learning new knowledge. The young tom braced himself, but forced the hairs on his back to lay flat.

“Are they rogues? I’ve heard about them; they roam around themselves and don’t have any leaders or rules to live by. They just go everywhere they want… but as far as I’m aware, they don’t join together into a group.” He guessed with a flicking tail.
She was surprised that he had asked that question and flicked her tail trying to remember the name of the clan-like cats. "I don't remember exactly... Darkclan, no... I know it wasn't Shadowclan because they at least respected me...Aha! Bloodclan was their name, this very small cat-almost as small as me- asked me if I wanted to be in his clan. I denied him and he had called some cat over to "kill" me, but I was out of there in a flash! They had spiked collars and they were very... intimidating..."

Gusty
December 16th, 2016, 03:49 PM
Moho's eyes widened in slight surprise. "Well, I haven't ever seen a clan like that, but... that's certainly interesting," the kittypet said aloud. "Do they live anywhere around here? My other friends never talk about them." He realized with a slight frown.

"I hope not." He added on at the end briefly, letting his amberish gold gaze trail off along the side of the road, half-expecting to see a group of rough, lean bounds of matted fur in a nearby alleyway.

"Have you ever heard of these?" Moho finished off, turning his head towards Dice as he inquired. The other tom seemed quite protected inside his shelter; he most likely never heard of feral cats besides the occasional stray.

Moonwhisker
December 16th, 2016, 04:17 PM
Moho's eyes widened in slight surprise. "Well, I haven't ever seen a clan like that, but... that's certainly interesting," the kittypet said aloud. "Do they live anywhere around here? My other friends never talk about them." He realized with a slight frown.

"I hope not." He added on at the end briefly, letting his amberish gold gaze trail off along the side of the road, half-expecting to see a group of rough, lean bounds of matted fur in a nearby alleyway.

"Have you ever heard of these?" Moho finished off, turning his head towards Dice as he inquired. The other tom seemed quite protected inside his shelter; he most likely never heard of feral cats besides the occasional stray.
"They actually live beyond the fence of my twoleg nest, right next to this nest. It's closer to my home than here, we should head over to my nest!" "As far as I know, they still live there, they make quite a racket every night! They are looking for a cat to be a second in command in their 'clan.' I might be interested in doing so, I like their style!" She licks her jaws in an evil and scary way, before she smiles sweetly at him. She meows, "Please, I really want you to see my yard and the feral cats!"

Gusty
December 17th, 2016, 12:48 PM
"They actually live beyond the fence of my twoleg nest, right next to this nest. It's closer to my home than here, we should head over to my nest!" "As far as I know, they still live there, they make quite a racket every night! They are looking for a cat to be a second in command in their 'clan.' I might be interested in doing so, I like their style!" She licks her jaws in an evil and scary way, before she smiles sweetly at him. She meows, "Please, I really want you to see my yard and the feral cats!"
"They do? You do? Wait-" he paused for a second, letting the molly's words sink into his mind. Moho was confused about it, and as a result, he'd have to calm down and think about his options. The young cat was cautious about going outside to Ivy's yard and the surrounding area. His gut instinct told him no- just to stay with Dice and ignore Ivy completely, but he was compelled to hear more about the rogues. Curiosity was in the way. Which was why he'd ask some more questions.

"They're evil, and they live nearby, and yet you wish to join them?" the kittypet was shocked, and shook his head. "Are you sure that's what you want? Are you sure that's a good idea?" He inquired, cocking his head like a puppy. "I'm not sure if I want to see them."

Moonwhisker
December 18th, 2016, 08:46 PM
"They do? You do? Wait-" he paused for a second, letting the molly's words sink into his mind. Moho was confused about it, and as a result, he'd have to calm down and think about his options. The young cat was cautious about going outside to Ivy's yard and the surrounding area. His gut instinct told him no- just to stay with Dice and ignore Ivy completely, but he was compelled to hear more about the rogues. Curiosity was in the way. Which was why he'd ask some more questions.

"They're evil, and they live nearby, and yet you wish to join them?" the kittypet was shocked, and shook his head. "Are you sure that's what you want? Are you sure that's a good idea?" He inquired, cocking his head like a puppy. "I'm not sure if I want to see them."
She smiled sweetly and noticed his hesitation, "We don't have to go if you don't want to..." She didn't even pretend to be upset, she wasn't that kind of cat, and deep inside she knew she wasn't evil "I wouldn't say they're evil... it's just that I get pushed around sometimes and I'm kind of sick of it. It would feel great to have power... to know what it feels like to be on top!" She frowned at memories she didn't want to say, her ears flattened against her head.

Gusty
December 19th, 2016, 04:00 PM
She smiled sweetly and noticed his hesitation, "We don't have to go if you don't want to..." She didn't even pretend to be upset, she wasn't that kind of cat, and deep inside she knew she wasn't evil "I wouldn't say they're evil... it's just that I get pushed around sometimes and I'm kind of sick of it. It would feel great to have power... to know what it feels like to be on top!" She frowned at memories she didn't want to say, her ears flattened against her head.
“Okay, then I won’t go then.” He said firmly, still not aware of why Ivy really wanted to join this band of cats. Wouldn’t it be a lot greater to just settle down in your comfort zone, living a pampered life, with your owners? For him it definitely would. He’d rather survive under the ownership of humans than stray alongside the alleyways, just because you wanted a powerful rank. Moho’s ears twitched at the last part, and he sighed.

“So many cats talk about wanting power and being misunderstood, but I don’t understand what they mean. I must be too young.” The tom said thoughtfully, looking up at the molly in a wistful manner. After all, he was only a little bit older than a kitten, and lacking quite a bit of education. “Honestly, you don’t have to be on the top. Why can’t you be satisfied with being in the middle?”