PDA

View Full Version : private rp

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Static
September 16th, 2017, 04:48 PM
This is only for me and KayMew07 so sorry peeps.you can PM us and ask to join though.
In this world,there are demons,mortals,and exorsist.There are low level demons,and high level demons.Only exorsist can see them,and they exorsize them.The mortals of course are normal people.Mortals cam train to be exorsist and go to a special school where they learn...well how to be exorsist.Some exorsist have a demon they have tamed and can summon called a familiar, but if they sence you have weakness in your heart,most will turn on you.(wow I suck at descriptions but it's only us so...)
Just fill out the form

Fourm
Name:
Exersist or mortal?:
Familiar(optional):
Appearence:

(Also,you can be the son of Lucifer or something like that,but your powers have too be sealed in a sword or some kind of weapon.)

Static
September 16th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Name:sky
Exorsist or mortal:mortal(will will be exorsist)
Familiar:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSC_VAF4Abbz-wrs4ZPyBfZyez44nzhzLTEoCkG-sJimEItkC9WQ
Appearence: dark brown hair and green eyes.Wheres jeans and a black shirt.

KayMew07
September 16th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Name: Lucinda
E or M: Exorcist I guess
Familiar: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjBvZm73KrWAhXCKiYKHbiYCwQQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fnojjesz.deviantart.com%2Fart%2FD emon-Fox-Gift-for-BondageFox-359657793&psig=AFQjCNEGCdgBkS9btbGEsX2p_aGIfUMqCQ&ust=1505686229836798
Appearance: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjo9sPR3KrWAhUBayYKHVRyDKIQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F339810 734366906104%2F&psig=AFQjCNGE0qhFCJUk632Um-VdIdOqLtqsGw&ust=1505686004098253 its the first one with purple hair and yellow eyes

Static
September 17th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Name: Lucinda
E or M: Exorcist I guess
Familiar: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjBvZm73KrWAhXCKiYKHbiYCwQQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fnojjesz.deviantart.com%2Fart%2FD emon-Fox-Gift-for-BondageFox-359657793&psig=AFQjCNEGCdgBkS9btbGEsX2p_aGIfUMqCQ&ust=1505686229836798
Appearance: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjo9sPR3KrWAhUBayYKHVRyDKIQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F339810 734366906104%2F&psig=AFQjCNGE0qhFCJUk632Um-VdIdOqLtqsGw&ust=1505686004098253 its the first one with purple hair and yellow eyes
Ok.Did she leave early to become a exorsist or does sky not know about her?)

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Ok.Did she leave early to become a exorsist or does sky not know about her?)
sky dose not know about her

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Lucinda is running down the street to escape school she loved but everyone there was so mean she saw a dark alley and sat on a box in it crying

Static
September 17th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Lucinda is running down the street to escape school she loved but everyone there was so mean she saw a dark alley and sat on a box in it crying
Sky was walking and saw Lucinda from the corner of her eye.She had a bruise because she had a fight at school and she was dusting off her shirt."You ok over there?" She asked,and then rembered this was the exorsist that was supposed to help her dad today,but didn't mention it.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 12:36 PM
Sky was walking and saw Lucinda from the corner of her eye.She had a bruise because she had a fight at school and she was dusting off her shirt."You ok over there?" She asked,and then rembered this was the exorsist that was supposed to help her dad today,but didn't mention it.
Lucinda looked up with tears in the corner of her eyes. "...I think so" her voice was weak "m-my names Lucinda" she gave her a shy smile holding out her hand for the stranger to shake normally she would be scared but... She trusted this girl for some reason.

Static
September 17th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Lucinda looked up with tears in the corner of her eyes. "...I think so" her voice was weak "m-my names Lucinda" she gave her a shy smile holding out her hand for the stranger to shake normally she would be scared but... She trusted this girl for some reason.
Sky smiled,shaking her hand and helping her up."I'm sky.You've worked with my dad,derick before."She said.She normally didn't talk to people,but she felt like she could trust her,sence they where mostly the same.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Sky smiled,shaking her hand and helping her up."I'm sky.You've worked with my dad,derick before."She said.She normally didn't talk to people,but she felt like she could trust her,sence they where mostly the same.
Lucinda nodded "can I come with you..I kind of diched school today and I need something to do" she explained

Static
September 17th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Lucinda nodded "can I come with you..I kind of diched school today and I need something to do" she explained
Sky nodded."Sure.My dad shouldn't mind. " she said,leading herto her house.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Sky nodded."Sure.My dad shouldn't mind. " she said,leading herto her house.
Lucinda smiled following her I wish I knew my real dad. what's yours like?" in the light you could see the cuts on her wrist and the bruise that she failed to hide with makeup on her face yet she looked so happy.

Static
September 17th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Lucinda smiled following her I wish I knew my real dad. what's yours like?" in the light you could see the cuts on her wrist and the bruise that she failed to hide with makeup on her face yet she looked so happy.
"Well he's kinda a good,but he's really nice.He use to help me and my bbrother with homework and he's a really good cook." She said,and noticed the cuts and bruises.'Where does she get those from?' she thought,but didn't say anything,and continued to stay optimistic.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 01:21 PM
"Well he's kinda a good,but he's really nice.He use to help me and my bbrother with homework and he's a really good cook." She said,and noticed the cuts and bruises.'Where does she get those from?' she thought,but didn't say anything,and continued to stay optimistic.
Lucinda heard brother and remembered Jax her brother she silently sighed but continued to smile "sounds nice..so where do u live?"

Static
September 17th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Lucinda heard brother and remembered Jax her brother she silently sighed but continued to smile "sounds nice..so where do u live?"
Just up ahead.Our house is next to the church." She explained.
(Lucinda has been beside their house to help her dad,but besides that they have never meet)

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Just up ahead.Our house is next to the church." She explained.
(Lucinda has been beside their house to help her dad,but besides that they have never meet)
Lucinda nods she looks at the church graveyard with sad eyes her smile drops "you want some gum?" she pulls out some blue raspberry gum there's 5 pieces left

Static
September 17th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Lucinda nods she looks at the church graveyard with sad eyes her smile drops "you want some gum?" she pulls out some blue raspberry gum there's 5 pieces left
"Sure.Thanks." she said.Her dad walked out of the house."Hey your back!Amd you to Lucinda!" He exclaimed, intill he noticed they where both a little beat up."So did you get in a fight." He asked.Sky shrugged,meaning she had.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 01:38 PM
"Sure.Thanks." she said.Her dad walked out of the house."Hey your back!Amd you to Lucinda!" He exclaimed, intill he noticed they where both a little beat up."So did you get in a fight." He asked.Sky shrugged,meaning she had.
Lucinda raised an eyebrow "no..." she said weakly she was always beat up usually by her parents (this is before she ran away)

Static
September 17th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Lucinda raised an eyebrow "no..." she said weakly she was always beat up usually by her parents (this is before she ran away)
K)
"Well you can both come in.Were having curry." He said,setting a extra plate,but there was only three plates nos instead of four,and sky's brother still haven't been seen.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 01:48 PM
K)
"Well you can both come in.Were having curry." He said,setting a extra plate,but there was only three plates nos instead of four,and sky's brother still haven't been seen.
Lucinda noticed this and felt kind of sad for them "thank you, Derick~san"

Static
September 17th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Lucinda noticed this and felt kind of sad for them "thank you, Derick~san"
" no need to be so formal!I've known you for a while now!" He exclaimed.Sky yawned and started to eat."Its good." She said,after eating a few bites.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 02:08 PM
" no need to be so formal!I've known you for a while now!" He exclaimed.Sky yawned and started to eat."Its good." She said,after eating a few bites.
Lucinda was finished Derik knew her parents barley fed her this is probably the most she's eaten in 3 days "thank you" she had a wide grin on her face

Static
September 17th, 2017, 02:12 PM
Lucinda was finished Derik knew her parents barley fed her this is probably the most she's eaten in 3 days "thank you" she had a wide grin on her face
He nodded."Do you want another bowl?" He asked.Sky finished her plate quickly,but wasent hungrey anymore.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 02:16 PM
He nodded."Do you want another bowl?" He asked.Sky finished her plate quickly,but wasent hungrey anymore.
Lucinda shook her head no mainly because she was planning on escaping her house today and knew she'd find food on her own

Static
September 17th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Lucinda shook her head no mainly because she was planning on escaping her house today and knew she'd find food on her own
He nodded,and there was a crash down stairs.He stood up."I'll be right back ok?" He said calmly,even though he knew it was probably a demon,he didn't want to worry them to much because it was probably only a low level one.Sky watched him curiously."ok then." She said.She licked up her backpack and took it to her room,where there was also what looked like a sword case,but she was told to never bother it,so she never did.
(It's happening!!!)

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 03:06 PM
He nodded,and there was a crash down stairs.He stood up."I'll be right back ok?" He said calmly,even though he knew it was probably a demon,he didn't want to worry them to much because it was probably only a low level one.Sky watched him curiously."ok then." She said. She picked up her backpack and took it to her room,where there was also what looked like a sword case,but she was told to never bother it,so she never did.
(It's happening!!!)
Lucinda smiled and followed her that's when Lucinda pulled out a necklace filled with blue liquid and put it around her neck. "so what do you think that crash was?"

Static
September 17th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Lucinda smiled and followed her that's when Lucinda pulled out a necklace filled with blue liquid and put it around her neck. "so what do you think that crash was?"
She shrugged."I don't know.Want to go check?" She asked,grabbing the sword to take downstairs so it wouldn't be on her bed anymore.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 03:20 PM
She shrugged."I don't know.Want to go check?" She asked,grabbing the sword to take downstairs so it wouldn't be on her bed anymore.
Lucinda smiled and nodded grabbing her backpack it was stuffed because she was going to run away. "lets go" she smiled widely

Static
September 17th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Lucinda smiled and nodded grabbing her backpack it was stuffed because she was going to run away. "lets go" she smiled widely
She ran down stairs and stopped.The demon standing at the other end of the room,and looked like a dog,but it was huge with black dragon like wings and red eyes.It was growling,but only sky and Lucinda could understand what it was saying."Where are they!" It growled loudly. There was a few low level demons in the room,but none of them had attacked yet,but one was just fading because it had been shot by Sky's dad,who was holding a gun that looked like a pistol.
(Only they can here it cause there half demon and this demon can't talk in human form.It's a servant of Lucifer)

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 03:35 PM
She ran down stairs and stopped.The demon standing at the other end of the room,and looked like a dog,but it was huge with black dragon like wings and red eyes.It was growling,but only sky and Lucinda could understand what it was saying."Where are they!" It growled loudly. There was a few low level demons in the room,but none of them had attacked yet,but one was just fading because it had been shot by Sky's dad,who was holding a gun that looked like a pistol.
(Only they can here it cause there half demon and this demon can't talk in human form.It's a servant of Lucifer)
Lucinda didn't even care if they were demons she would be scared but... she wasn't 'whatever this is to weird but whos it looking for' "who?" Lucinda asked innocently

Static
September 17th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Lucinda didn't even care if they were demons she would be scared but... she wasn't 'whatever this is to weird but whos it looking for' "who?" Lucinda asked innocently
Derick didn't answer,trying to come up with a good excuse."I...don't know." He lied,before the dog burst into black and red flames,intill you couldn't see anything on that side of the room.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Derick didn't answer,trying to come up with a good excuse."I...don't know." He lied,before the dog burst into black and red flames,intill you couldn't see anything on that side of the room.
this bothered the girl she hated the feeling of being excluded from things she was very curious "(sigh) I wont push you to tell me ,but I know your lying" Lucinda explained her yellow orbs (eyes) filled with sadness she looked at Sky.

Static
September 17th, 2017, 03:47 PM
this bothered the girl she hated the feeling of being excluded from things she was very curious "(sigh) I wont push you to tell me ,but I know your lying" Lucinda explained her yellow orbs (eyes) filled with sadness she looked at Sky.
He shot a demon that tried to leap at them,and sky stepped back.She was confused because she wasent a exorsist and this was her first time seeing demons."W-what are those things!?" She snapped.The black flames still made everything unseable,but they where starting to clear,and a shadowie figure was starting to be visible.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 03:51 PM
He shot a demon that tried to leap at them,and sky stepped back.She was confused because she wasent a exorsist and this was her first time seeing demons."W-what are those things!?" She snapped.The black flames still made everything unseable,but they where starting to clear,and a shadowie figure was starting to be visible.
Lucinda shrugged I don't know but there's a lot of black and shadowiness" She grinned innocently. (so innocent...)

Static
September 17th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Lucinda shrugged I don't know but there's a lot of black and shadowiness" She grinned innocently. (so innocent...)
"Step back.He's coming out." He growled.The black flames disappeared suddenly,replaced by a man with black hair and red eyes.He had large black feathery wings,black horns,and a tail that had the same black flames at the end.."So your still trying to protect them?" He laughed.Sky glanced at Lucinda,hoping she knew what he meant by still protecting them.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 04:07 PM
"Step back.He's coming out." He growled.The black flames disappeared suddenly,replaced by a man with black hair and red eyes.He had large black feathery wings,black horns,and a tail that had the same black flames at the end.."So your still trying to protect them?" He laughed.Sky glanced at Lucinda,hoping she knew what he meant by still protecting them.
"uhh..hello? w-what's going on?" you could see in her eyes she wasn't scared just confused

Static
September 17th, 2017, 04:17 PM
"uhh..hello? w-what's going on?" you could see in her eyes she wasn't scared just confused
The demon looked at them."Your not human.You are both demon,and son of Lucifer." He growled,and then laughed manicacly."And I am Lucifer and you coming back home with me!"

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 04:21 PM
The demon looked at them."Your not human.You are both demon,and son of Lucifer." He growled,and then laughed manicacly."And I am Lucifer and you coming back home with me!"
Lucinda smiled "your mistaken I'm not a 'son'" she said using air quotes (XD you said son)

Static
September 17th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Lucinda smiled "your mistaken I'm not a 'son'" she said using air quotes (XD you said son)
(Typo.meant daughter.)
He smirked,but was starting to disappear."When I come to this world,I can't stay long if I don't have a body.I think he will do." He said.Derik shot at him,but he had already disappeared.Sky didn't say a word, but was lost in thought.'I've been lied to my whole life.Why did I ever trust him?!' she thought,enraged.Derick didn't turn around."Whatever you do,don't draw your swords.You both have one,but never draw them or you will never be fully human again." He said.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 04:34 PM
(Typo.meant daughter.)
He smirked,but was starting to disappear."When I come to this world,I can't stay long if I don't have a body.I think he will do." He said.Derik shot at him,but he had already disappeared.Sky didn't say a word, but was lost in thought.'I've been lied to my whole life.Why did I ever trust him?!' she thought,enraged.Derick didn't turn around."Whatever you do,don't draw your swords.You both have one,but never draw them or you will never be fully human again." He said.
"no! You explain right now or I do i what I shall please!" Lucinda said with anger in her eyes gripping her light purple sword but not drawing

Static
September 17th, 2017, 04:45 PM
"no! You explain right now or I do i what I shall please!" Lucinda said with anger in her eyes gripping her light purple sword but not drawing
"Do you want to be a demon?!" He shouted,before he stopped suddenly,black flames coming out of his body.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 04:52 PM
"Do you want to be a demon?!" He shouted,before he stopped suddenly,black flames coming out of his body.
"Um...I don't know.. I mean I want to know what's going on even if it kills me...more black flames seriously! not to be rude but what's with the color black why not green or red?" Lucinda was seriously confused 'what's happening'

Static
September 17th, 2017, 04:57 PM
"Um...I don't know.. I mean I want to know what's going on even if it kills me...more black flames seriously! not to be rude but what's with the color black why not green or red?" Lucinda was seriously confused 'what's happening'
(Lol.why not green or red or pink?!)
He smiled,possessed by Lucifer,and the gate to the underworld appeared on the ground.His eyes where bleeding and instead of their normal color.Sky grabbed the sword from behind her."And your supposed to be a exorsist." She growled,not drawing it yet,but she didn't want to go to hell either.Chains started to appear going him to them,not connecting yet.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 05:08 PM
(Lol.why not green or red or pink?!)
He smiled,possessed by Lucifer,and the gate to the underworld appeared on the ground.His eyes where bleeding and instead of their normal color.Sky grabbed the sword from behind her."And your supposed to be a exorsist." She growled,not drawing it yet,but she didn't want to go to hell either.Chains started to appear going him to them,not connecting yet.
"uh.. could you explain what's happening" Lucinda asked not letting go of her sword "I'm seriously confused"

Static
September 17th, 2017, 05:16 PM
"uh.. could you explain what's happening" Lucinda asked not letting go of her sword "I'm seriously confused"
She seemed really mad,but it was only because she knew once Lucifer,Satan,or another demon king possessed someone,they where as good as dead." He's dead!He killed him!" She shouted,and drew the sword.When Lucifer wasent expecting it,she ran towards and stabbed him in the chest,and all the flames disappeared except the ones on her.She put the sword in its seeth and they disappeared.If you would have actually done something he wouldn't be dead!" She snapped.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 05:22 PM
She seemed really mad,but it was only because she knew once Lucifer,Satan,or another demon king possessed someone,they where as good as dead." He's dead!He killed him!" She shouted,and drew the sword.When Lucifer wasent expecting it,she ran towards and stabbed him in the chest,and all the flames disappeared except the ones on her.She put the sword in its seeth and they disappeared.If you would have actually done something he wouldn't be dead!" She snapped.
Lucinda sweat dropped "I'm sorry... but I honestly have no idea what's going so.. explain please" (my poor character is so cofused she just wanted a explanation!!)

Static
September 17th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Lucinda sweat dropped "I'm sorry... but I honestly have no idea what's going so.. explain please" (my poor character is so cofused she just wanted a explanation!!)
(*Laughs* So tsudere!!!)
"If you heard what my dad said and what Lucifer said,Lucifer is our real dad which means that we are half demon." She said,swing that shje wasent just joking.
(My charecter shall now have a demon fail because she drew her sword AND I LIKE TAILS :D )

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 05:33 PM
(*Laughs* So tsudere!!!)
"If you heard what my dad said and what Lucifer said,Lucifer is our real dad which means that we are half demon." She said,swing that shje wasent just joking.
(My charecter shall now have a demon fail because she drew her sword AND I LIKE TAILS :D )
(lol can I have Fox ears when mine draws her sword??) "so.. what now? I mean.. omg y-you got kawaii~ tail!" Lucinda has stars in her eyes

Static
September 17th, 2017, 05:40 PM
(lol can I have Fox ears when mine draws her sword??) "so.. what now? I mean.. omg y-you got kawaii~ tail!" Lucinda has stars in her eyes
(Not sure if Lucifer has fox ears bot ok!our characters must be kawii!:3)
"What are you talking about???" She asked confused,intill she noticed."Out of everything Ihad to get a demon tail." She growled."But what do we do now?My dad dead and your parents probably sshouldn't find out about this or your life will get ten times worse." She said,hiding how sad and mad she really was.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 05:50 PM
(Not sure if Lucifer has fox ears bot ok!our characters must be kawii!:3)
"What are you talking about???" She asked confused,intill she noticed."Out of everything Ihad to get a demon tail." She growled."But what do we do now?My dad dead and your parents probably sshouldn't find out about this or your life will get ten times worse." She said,hiding how sad and mad she really was.
I was actually planning on running away you see these bruises are...from my parents..." Lucinda explained sadly "you could come with me" she smiled

Static
September 17th, 2017, 05:54 PM
I was actually planning on running away you see these bruises are...from my parents..." Lucinda explained sadly "you could come with me" she smiled
She nodded."I'm going to train and be a exorsist at the school.Me and you could go do it together." She said.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 06:15 PM
She nodded."I'm going to train and be a exorsist at the school.Me and you could go do it together." She said.
Lucinda smiled "wait so if I draw my sword I become a demon?"

Static
September 17th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Lucinda smiled "wait so if I draw my sword I become a demon?"
"Wait what?He said specifically not to do that!" She exclaimed."I just did it so I could send him back to wherever he came from."

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 06:28 PM
"Wait what?He said specifically not to do that!" She exclaimed."I just did it so I could send him back to wherever he came from."
"I know I just wanted to confirm it. so...what happens if I get a new sword" Lucinda asked as they walked along the streets towards the beautiful woods

Static
September 17th, 2017, 06:34 PM
"I know I just wanted to confirm it. so...what happens if I get a new sword" Lucinda asked as they walked along the streets towards the beautiful woods
She shrugged."I don't know. I didn't even know what a demon looks like till now." She said.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 06:43 PM
She shrugged."I don't know. I didn't even know what a demon looks like till now." She said.
"oooo! Adventure" Lucinda squealed going into the woods they found a cabin it still looked livable just dusty...really dusty

Static
September 17th, 2017, 06:44 PM
"oooo! Adventure" Lucinda squealed going into the woods they found a cabin it still looked livable just dusty...really dusty
"How far away do you think a descent town is where we can call a taxi to take us to a exorsist school?" She asked,walking in and flopping on the couch,which sent up clouds of dust.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 06:52 PM
"How far away do you think a descent town is where we can call a taxi to take us to a exorsist school?" She asked,walking in and flopping on the couch,which sent up clouds of dust.
Lucinda smiled "shouldn't be far but its late and we need to stay here for the night" she explained

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 04:01 PM
Lucinda smiled "shouldn't be far but its late and we need to stay here for the night" she explained
She nodded,closing her eyes.Within moments,she was asleap with onearm half odd the couch and her tail coming off the couch.

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 04:18 PM
She nodded,closing her eyes.Within moments,she was asleap with onearm half odd the couch and her tail coming off the couch.
Lucinda giggled then sighed she knew shed be up for awhile. "stupid insomnia" she muttered grabbing her things "might as well take a walk" she left a note for Sky it said "ill be taking a walk ill be back by 11:00am -Lucinda" she then walked out the door into the wonderful woods

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 04:21 PM
Lucinda giggled then sighed she knew shed be up for awhile. "stupid insomnia" she muttered grabbing her things "might as well take a walk" she left a note for Sky it said "ill be taking a walk ill be back by 11:00am -Lucinda" she then walked out the door into the wonderful woods
Time skip a hour or so?)

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 04:40 PM
Time skip a hour or so?)
Kay looked at the time 10:30 "I should head back." Kay started heading back but she could feel eyes watching her

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 04:43 PM
Kay looked at the time 10:30 "I should head back." Kay started heading back but she could feel eyes watching her
Sky started waking up,rolling over but falling off of the couch."OWWW!!!" she said,rubbing her head.She sat up and noticed the letter,reading it.

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 04:56 PM
Sky started waking up,rolling over but falling off of the couch."OWWW!!!" she said,rubbing her head.She sat up and noticed the letter,reading it.
The time was 10:45 "(sigh) gawd that's creepy..." "whos following me" she asked her self aloud she was halfway to the cabin

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 04:58 PM
The time was 10:45 "(sigh) gawd that's creepy..." "whos following me" she asked her self aloud she was halfway to the cabin
Wait am rping the person following her?)
Sky headed some footsteps from outside and assumed it was Kay.'Atleast she's almost back.' she thought,hoping there was some food in here.

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 05:14 PM
Wait am rping the person following her?)
Sky headed some footsteps from outside and assumed it was Kay.'Atleast she's almost back.' she thought,hoping there was some food in here.
(idk its gonna be someone they meet later so no one rps them rn) she reached the house "hey lets go I think someone's following us" she said scared

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 05:37 PM
(idk its gonna be someone they meet later so no one rps them rn) she reached the house "hey lets go I think someone's following us" she said scared
She nodded,grabbing the sword case and sanding it behind her back."Ok then.I think your just paranoid though." She said.

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 05:38 PM
She nodded,grabbing the sword case and sanding it behind her back."Ok then.I think your just paranoid though." She said.
Lucinda grinned "lets go! time to find a place to say" they started walking towards town

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 05:47 PM
Lucinda grinned "lets go! time to find a place to say" they started walking towards town
Sky followed her,keeping at her side."So how far away is the nearist school that teached you to become a exorscist?" She asked.

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 05:56 PM
Sky followed her,keeping at her side."So how far away is the nearist school that teached you to become a exorscist?" She asked.
I hope its not far but.." she was about to say something when "oh look there it is" she said pulling out some chocolate pocky and eating a piece

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 05:59 PM
I hope its not far but.." she was about to say something when "oh look there it is" she said pulling out some chocolate pocky and eating a piece
She looked up and saw a building that looked like a castle to her."That?!Its huge?!" She exclaimed.

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 06:07 PM
She looked up and saw a building that looked like a castle to her."That?!Its huge?!" She exclaimed.
'I wonder if there's a cat around here' Lucinda thought being her childish self. "lettttttttttttss goooooooooo!" she squealed

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 06:09 PM
'I wonder if there's a cat around here' kay thought being her childish self. "lettttttttttttss goooooooooo!" she squealed
"Quit your embarising me!" Sky snapped,but it wasent as mean as she normally was to people.She started going to the school.

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 06:11 PM
"Quit your embarising me!" Sky snapped,but it wasent as mean as she normally was to people.She started going to the school.
Lucinda giggled before opening the doors she looked in awe

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 06:15 PM
Lucinda giggled before opening the doors she looked in awe
The headmaster saw them and waved."I guess you want to join blue wind academy?" He said cheerfully.he had on a large white top hat and was eating a sucker.He had brown hair and white shirt and pants,with a white capelike thing that was blue underneath."How did you even know?" Sky asked."Well I know everything that goes on around here really." He explained.

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 06:41 PM
The headmaster saw them and waved."I guess you want to join blue wind academy?" He said cheerfully.he had on a large white top hat and was eating a sucker.He had brown hair and white shirt and pants,with a white capelike thing that was blue underneath."How did you even know?" Sky asked."Well I know everything that goes on around here really." He explained.
"cool" Lucinda giggled "so what do we do here?" she asked (my characters an idiot)

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 07:06 PM
"cool" Lucinda giggled "so what do we do here?" she asked (my characters an idiot)
"Well here you learn how to become a exorscist!" He exclaimed.'he's a little over excited.' she thought,knowing Lucinda and him would probably get along great.

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 07:26 PM
"Well here you learn how to become a exorscist!" He exclaimed.'he's a little over excited.' she thought,knowing Lucinda and him would probably get along great.
"cool so how do we start" she said with stars in her eyes

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 07:34 PM
"cool so how do we start" she said with stars in her eyes
"Well I can enroll you and you can start in a few muinuits." He said,and suddenly a book appeared in one hand and he wrote their names down,along with other information."We were actually expecting you.Your teacher and stepdad already had the information." He said cheerfully."but I wouldn't mention being Lucifer's daughters.People don't take to well to stuff like that.Say what you wish about whatever happens that's demon like but never say the truth." He said.Sky decided to not question it with all the things she had seen today,and her tail was behind her shirt so she looked completely human."Not a problem." She said.

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 08:06 PM
"Well I can enroll you and you can start in a few muinuits." He said,and suddenly a book appeared in one hand and he wrote their names down,along with other information."We were actually expecting you.Your teacher and stepdad already had the information." He said cheerfully."but I wouldn't mention being Lucifer's daughters.People don't take to well to stuff like that.Say what you wish about whatever happens that's demon like but never say the truth." He said.Sky decided to not question it with all the things she had seen today,and her tail was behind her shirt so she looked completely human."Not a problem." She said.
"ok thank you mister!" Lucinda said excitedly

Static
September 23rd, 2017, 03:13 PM
"ok thank you mister!" Lucinda said excitedly
He hit her on the back as if they were already good friends."Not a problem!Here is your first class!" He said,handing them a sheet with the same schedule. Sky read hers."It says spells and spirits..." She said,and the headmaster nodded."Today your swing if you can summon a familiar so get to it!" He exclaimed and sky nodded,walking to the class.

KayMew07
September 23rd, 2017, 03:42 PM
He hit her on the back as if they were already good friends."Not a problem!Here is your first class!" He said,handing them a sheet with the same schedule. Sky read hers."It says spells and spirits..." She said,and the headmaster nodded."Today your swing if you can summon a familiar so get to it!" He exclaimed and sky nodded,walking to the class.
Lucinda skipped following her (Lucinda's gonna be super nice an cute but her ability is gonna be really creepy and dark)

Static
September 23rd, 2017, 03:44 PM
Lucinda skipped following her (Lucinda's gonna be super nice an cute but her ability is gonna be really creepy and dark)
Yay!evilness)
They walked into the room and everyone stopped and looked at them.The teacher had glasses and brown hair."These are the new students,Lucinda and sky.just have a seat and we will continue. " he said,indicating to tso empty desk.

KayMew07
September 23rd, 2017, 03:54 PM
Yay!evilness)
They walked into the room and everyone stopped and looked at them.The teacher had glasses and brown hair."These are the new students,Lucinda and sky.just have a seat and we will continue. " he said,indicating to tso empty desk.
Lucinda smiled widely and sat down placing all her attention on the teacher

Static
September 23rd, 2017, 04:08 PM
Lucinda smiled widely and sat down placing all her attention on the teacher
He passed papers around."So on these are a summoning circle.On!y some of you will be able to summon something,and thats ok.Just say whatever comes to your mind first and put a drop of your blood on the paper.The demon will help you fight in battle,but for now,you will most likely on!y summon a !ow level demon.If it starts to doubt you are not worthy of its master,it will try to kill you.If this happens,then rip the paper and it will disappear." He explained,and demonstrated himself,summoning a low level plant demon.It stayed there for a moment before disappearing."Now you all try." He said.
(Lol.we can summon demon only demons can summon :D you first)

KayMew07
September 23rd, 2017, 04:13 PM
He passed papers around."So on these are a summoning circle.On!y some of you will be able to summon something,and thats ok.Just say whatever comes to your mind first and put a drop of your blood on the paper.The demon will help you fight in battle,but for now,you will most likely on!y summon a !ow level demon.If it starts to doubt you are not worthy of its master,it will try to kill you.If this happens,then rip the paper and it will disappear." He explained,and demonstrated himself,summoning a low level plant demon.It stayed there for a moment before disappearing."Now you all try." He said.
(Lol.we can summon demon only demons can summon :D you first)
Lucinda excitedly gets her paper and draws a summoning circle she cleared her mind and got ready to say the first thing that came to her "evil eye!" she said pricking her finger dropping some of her blood on the paper hoping she didn't mess up. (explain do I summon my fox demon)

Static
September 23rd, 2017, 04:18 PM
Lucinda excitedly gets her paper and draws a summoning circle she cleared her mind and got ready to say the first thing that came to her "evil eye!" she said pricking her finger dropping some of her blood on the paper hoping she didn't mess up. (explain do I summon my fox demon)
Yhea.mines gonne he evil at first intill I scare it cause I'm mean :D )
Sky looked at her paper."Demons of war gods of life,I call upon you to fight beside me." She said,pricking her finger and putting it on the paper.there was smoke and when it cleared,a high level demon wolf was growling at her.The teacher seemed suprised,but pulled out a demon gun,but it jumped out of range quickly.

KayMew07
September 23rd, 2017, 04:29 PM
Yhea.mines gonne he evil at first intill I scare it cause I'm mean :D )
Sky looked at her paper."Demons of war gods of life,I call upon you to fight beside me." She said,pricking her finger and putting it on the paper.there was smoke and when it cleared,a high level demon wolf was growling at her.The teacher seemed suprised,but pulled out a demon gun,but it jumped out of range quickly.
okie) a high level demon came out of purple (yeah I used purple no more black for my character.) it was a fox (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4igW-tjYQPc/Vb-FcFTgDqI/AAAAAAAAAZ0/x5c2FfETvxw/s1600/fox_fire_by_kaceymeg-d600tdi.jpg) (changed it to look like that) he flew away from the range too. (can they talk?)

Static
September 23rd, 2017, 04:45 PM
okie) a high level demon came out of purple (yeah I used purple no more black for my character.) it was a fox (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4igW-tjYQPc/Vb-FcFTgDqI/AAAAAAAAAZ0/x5c2FfETvxw/s1600/fox_fire_by_kaceymeg-d600tdi.jpg) (changed it to look like that) he flew away from the range too. (can they talk?)
Yhea)
(Mine looks like that pic I drew)
Sky walked over to hers calmly,and it continued to growl,intill she hit it on the head.It yapped and put its head on its paws like a guilty puppy,it's demonic aura dissipearing.

KayMew07
September 23rd, 2017, 04:53 PM
Yhea)
(Mine looks like that pic I drew)
Sky walked over to hers calmly,and it continued to growl,intill she hit it on the head.It yapped and put its head on its paws like a guilty puppy,it's demonic aura dissipearing.
awww' Lucinda thought she saw hers it had its head tilted it started growling violently at her she just grinned at it walking towards it she pulled it into a hug but it pushed her away this caused Lucinda to get mad "hay! that wasn't very nice" she yelled at it as she slapped it on the nosed it whimpered and lied down Lucinda giggled

Static
September 23rd, 2017, 04:55 PM
awww' Lucinda thought she saw hers it had its head tilted it started growling violently at her she just grinned at it walking towards it she pulled it into a hug but it pushed her away this caused Lucinda to get mad "hay! that wasn't very nice" she yelled at it as she slapped it on the nosed it whimpered and lied down Lucinda giggled
"I don't know how you did it but you summoned demons that only the highest level demon can summon and control to use during fights." He said,putting the gun away."Oh...well...I..." She trailed off,not answering.

KayMew07
September 23rd, 2017, 04:59 PM
"I don't know how you did it but you summoned demons that only the highest level demon can summon and control to use during fights." He said,putting the gun away."Oh...well...I..." She trailed off,not answering.
"I like mine" she smiled ignoring him bc she can "what's there names?" she asked confused

Static
September 23rd, 2017, 05:06 PM
"I like mine" she smiled ignoring him bc she can "what's there names?" she asked confused
"Mines eclipse." The wolf demon said,now though it looked like a small dog.
( http://img04.deviantart.net/2fc5/i/2010/285/6/1/demon_wolf_chibi_by_mokona97-d30n54z.jpg but the grey is black and the white is dark blue)

KayMew07
September 23rd, 2017, 05:23 PM
"Mines eclipse." The wolf demon said,now though it looked like a small dog.
( http://img04.deviantart.net/2fc5/i/2010/285/6/1/demon_wolf_chibi_by_mokona97-d30n54z.jpg but the grey is black and the white is dark blue)
Lucinda nodded "mines blueberry" bc Lucinda's childish and its blue it turned into a floofy blue fox. she grinned at the cutie (she likes everything) (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/53/16/39/531639d8345b5013f19b17a412bd9100.jpg)

Static
September 24th, 2017, 08:30 AM
Lucinda nodded "mines blueberry" bc Lucinda's childish and its blue it turned into a floofy blue fox. she grinned at the cutie (she likes everything) (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/53/16/39/531639d8345b5013f19b17a412bd9100.jpg)
They were the only two to be able to summon a demon,but nobody really out effort into it."I...guess that's it for today." The teacher said,just as a bell rang.

KayMew07
September 24th, 2017, 11:53 AM
They were the only two to be able to summon a demon,but nobody really out effort into it."I...guess that's it for today." The teacher said,just as a bell rang.
Lucinda looked at Sky "so do these things just follow us now err do we have to do that paper thing every time until we die of blood loss?" She asked tilting her head slightly.

Static
September 24th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Lucinda looked at Sky "so do these things just follow us now err do we have to do that paper thing every time until we die of blood loss?" She asked tilting her head slightly.
"I dont really know..." Sky said.Eclipse was following sky down the hall."Your both idiots you know that?" He growled,but not in the way he was in the classroom.

KayMew07
September 24th, 2017, 12:18 PM
"I dont really know..." Sky said.Eclipse was following sky down the hall."Your both idiots you know that?" He growled,but not in the way he was in the classroom.
Lucinda gasped in awe "They can TALK SO CUUUUUTTTTEEE" she squealed the fox covered her ears "wow kid you sure can fangirl" Lucinda laughed "thank you--wait...did you call me an idiot?" She asked darkly giving the pup a scary look

Static
September 24th, 2017, 12:21 PM
Lucinda gasped in awe "They can TALK SO CUUUUUTTTTEEE" she squealed the fox covered her ears "wow kid you sure can fangirl" Lucinda laughed "thank you--wait...did you call me an idiot?" She asked darkly giving the pup a scary look
He nodded."Yep I sure did." Eclipse said,yawning.
(Need to draw a better reference for when he is a pup)

KayMew07
September 24th, 2017, 01:45 PM
He nodded."Yep I sure did." Eclipse said,yawning.
(Need to draw a better reference for when he is a pup)
(http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/175/2/d/wolf_pup_adopt___30_points_by_0__mistress__misa__0-d590kfq.png) or(http://orig10.deviantart.net/3728/f/2014/028/0/c/ari_chibi_wings_by_handyfox345-d74676l.png) mines gonna be (https://i.pinimg.com/236x/8b/a3/79/8ba37918e93d1aaa7b49141592ece7ad--kawaii-drawings-cute-drawings.jpg) bc that's cuter lol )))))
Lucinda calmed down and sighed "what do we do now?" she asked as she started looking at Sky's tail

Static
September 24th, 2017, 02:38 PM
(http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/175/2/d/wolf_pup_adopt___30_points_by_0__mistress__misa__0-d590kfq.png) or(http://orig10.deviantart.net/3728/f/2014/028/0/c/ari_chibi_wings_by_handyfox345-d74676l.png) mines gonna be (https://i.pinimg.com/236x/8b/a3/79/8ba37918e93d1aaa7b49141592ece7ad--kawaii-drawings-cute-drawings.jpg) bc that's cuter lol )))))
Lucinda calmed down and sighed "what do we do now?" she asked as she started looking at Sky's tail
She shrugged,looking at her schedule again and hiding her tail under her shirt."I guess go to the next class." She said.
(I like the first one.gonna tweak it a little with something I found)

KayMew07
September 24th, 2017, 03:15 PM
She shrugged,looking at her schedule again and hiding her tail under her shirt."I guess go to the next class." She said.
(I like the first one.gonna tweak it a little with something I found)
Lucinda nodded and followed Sky

Static
September 24th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Lucinda nodded and followed Sky
"I think it's about holy water and stuff like that you can use on demons.I can't read what it's called though.Some kinda weird word." She said.Eclipse climbed up on her shoulder and started to fall asleap around her neck,curled around if like a scarf.

KayMew07
September 24th, 2017, 03:39 PM
"I think it's about holy water and stuff like that you can use on demons.I can't read what it's called though.Some kinda weird word." She said.Eclipse climbed up on her shoulder and started to fall asleap around her neck,curled around if like a scarf.
"will that hurt us because were like half demon or something" she asked sky quietly so no one would hear

Static
September 24th, 2017, 03:45 PM
"will that hurt us because were like half demon or something" she asked sky quietly so no one would hear
She nodded."Guess we just go in and see what there doing today.If it's anything bad,we could leave and say we are sick." Sky said,getting to the door.

KayMew07
September 24th, 2017, 05:11 PM
She nodded."Guess we just go in and see what there doing today.If it's anything bad,we could leave and say we are sick." Sky said,getting to the door.
Lucinda smiled and nodded blueberry just shrugged and followed her...owner? or would it be her human?

Static
September 24th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Lucinda smiled and nodded blueberry just shrugged and followed her...owner? or would it be her human?
The teacher was a girl this time with red hair put into a ponytail.The first noticible thing though was She carried a demon swordat her side,the sheth had a red dragon on it."Welcome to class newbeis.Sit down and don't be late next time." She shouted.Eclipse had woken up to the teachers shouting and leaned whispered into Sky's ear."She's a little strict." He laughed.
(Only certain people can here what demons say,but eclipse can speak human and demon.just wanted to let you know in case blueberry coulddo that to)

KayMew07
September 24th, 2017, 06:11 PM
The teacher was a girl this time with red hair put into a ponytail.The first noticible thing though was She carried a demon swordat her side,the sheth had a red dragon on it."Welcome to class newbeis.Sit down and don't be late next time." She shouted.Eclipse had woken up to the teachers shouting and leaned whispered into Sky's ear."She's a little strict." He laughed.
(Only certain people can here what demons say,but eclipse can speak human and demon.just wanted to let you know in case blueberry coulddo that to)
(okie) Lucinda was scared she hated strict teacher because they always picked on her non the less she tried to be polite and listen but had so many random questions...blueberry was tired so she (yes mines a girl) feel asleep in Lucinda's lap (hey Lucinda and Lucifer have the same nick name Luci)

Static
September 24th, 2017, 06:17 PM
(okie) Lucinda was scared she hated strict teacher because they always picked on her non the less she tried to be polite and listen but had so many random questions...blueberry was tired so she (yes mines a girl) feel asleep in Lucinda's lap (hey Lucinda and Lucifer have the same nick name Luci)
I just noticed that :laughing: )
The teacher hit a chalkboard with a stick."I expect you all studied last night.I need you to repeat what I told you to memorize." She said,pointing to a boy.He stood up and started speaking what sounded like a chant from the Bible to cast away spirits.Sky didn't listen to most of it,but felt her chest burning,like it was affecting her but not much.She wondered if Lucinda felt the same.
(Another thing is,familiars are only affected by those chant thingies that I forgot there name if they are attacking the person saying it.think that's the last thing for familiars for a little bit Atleast)

KayMew07
September 24th, 2017, 06:29 PM
I just noticed that :laughing: )
The teacher hit a chalkboard with a stick."I expect you all studied last night.I need you to repeat what I told you to memorize." She said,pointing to a boy.He stood up and started speaking what sounded like a chant from the Bible to cast away spirits.Sky didn't listen to most of it,but felt her chest burning,like it was affecting her but not much.She wondered if Lucinda felt the same.
(Another thing is,familiars are only affected by those chant thingies that I forgot there name if they are attacking the person saying it.think that's the last thing for familiars for a little bit Atleast)
Lucinda felt it too she bit her lip to hide the pain "should we leave" blueberry asked them sensing the pain

Static
September 24th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Lucinda felt it too she bit her lip to hide the pain "should we leave" blueberry asked them sensing the pain
The boy finished and sat back down.The teacher went on to say things he did wrong and other things that sky ignored."For homework tonight,you need to say what type of demons and what level it works on.Dismissed." she said,the Bell ringing moments later.Eclipse stood up and yawned,and sky was grateful that the boy haven'tdone it ccomplete!y right or she would have had to leave.

KayMew07
September 24th, 2017, 07:13 PM
The boy finished and sat back down.The teacher went on to say things he did wrong and other things that sky ignored."For homework tonight,you need to say what type of demons and what level it works on.Dismissed." she said,the Bell ringing moments later.Eclipse stood up and yawned,and sky was grateful that the boy haven'tdone it ccomplete!y right or she would have had to leave.
Lucinda followed her sister/fwiend and her fox baby followed her

Static
September 29th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Lucinda followed her sister/fwiend and her fox baby followed her
Sky didnt say anything down the hall,and eclipse followed at her heels,looking a li55le worried as she went into the next class,which was just regular ol' science.
(Want to skip this class???had enough science today)

KayMew07
September 30th, 2017, 08:12 AM
Sky didnt say anything down the hall,and eclipse followed at her heels,looking a li55le worried as she went into the next class,which was just regular ol' science.
(Want to skip this class???had enough science today)
Lucinda shook her head no I had all a+ in science I'm looking through the window and there taking notes" she looked outside there was a café "lets go there until next period." Blueberry smiled "that sounds fun!" the fox said

Static
September 30th, 2017, 09:48 AM
Lucinda shook her head no I had all a+ in science I'm looking through the window and there taking notes" she looked outside there was a café "lets go there until next period." Blueberry smiled "that sounds fun!" the fox said
Sky nodded."Ok.Science is boring anyways." She said,letting her lead the way.Eclipse followed them."I say we will skip the rest of school after this." He said."Why?!" Sky snapped,but he sighed,not saying anything.

KayMew07
September 30th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Sky nodded."Ok.Science is boring anyways." She said,letting her lead the way.Eclipse followed them."I say we will skip the rest of school after this." He said."Why?!" Sky snapped,but he sighed,not saying anything.
"i like that" Lucinda said (bc then we see the 2 people trying to kill us :D)

Static
September 30th, 2017, 04:28 PM
"i like that" Lucinda said (bc then we see the 2 people trying to kill us :D)
(Timeskip to leaving class?)

KayMew07
September 30th, 2017, 05:01 PM
(Timeskip to leaving class?)
ok)) Lucinda and Sky are drinking the café when Sky sees a familiar face her brother or he looked like it

Static
September 30th, 2017, 05:07 PM
ok)) Lucinda and Sky are drinking the café when Sky sees a familiar face her brother or he looked like it
Sky looked up and saw him,but she finished eating,standing up."You finished?" She asked her.

KayMew07
September 30th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Sky looked up and saw him,but she finished eating,standing up."You finished?" She asked her.
Lucinda smiled and nodded like a child

Static
September 30th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Lucinda smiled and nodded like a child
Sky left the càfe hopeng that Lucinda was following.

KayMew07
September 30th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Sky left the càfe hopeng that Lucinda was following.
Lucinda followed her but felt like someone was watching her so to test it out she dragged Sky towards a park where no one else was she still felt the presence this annoyed her "just show yourself already" she yelled the café guy came outta the shadows

Static
September 30th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Lucinda followed her but felt like someone was watching her so to test it out she dragged Sky towards a park where no one else was she still felt the presence this annoyed her "just show yourself already" she yelled the café guy came outta the shadows
Do they both know him or...)
Sky watched him,but eclipse was growling,already looking like a demon again.He stayed by Sky's side though,but his tail was lashing and his teeth were bared.

KayMew07
September 30th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Do they both know him or...)
Sky watched him,but eclipse was growling,already looking like a demon again.He stayed by Sky's side though,but his tail was lashing and his teeth were bared.
nah just u)))) Lucinda and Blueberry just tilted there heads but Blue was a demon again and Luci grabbed her sword

Static
September 30th, 2017, 05:43 PM
nah just u)))) Lucinda and Blueberry just tilted there heads but Blue was a demon again and Luci grabbed her sword
Her eyes widened when she recognized him to be her brother.'How?He's dead!' she thought,but eclipse lunged at him swing luci grab her sword.

KayMew07
September 30th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Her eyes widened when she recognized him to be her brother.'How?He's dead!' she thought,but eclipse lunged at him swing luci grab her sword.
Luci didn't draw her sword she stared at him he wasn't the presence she felt he was weaker While the presence she felt was demon like...bloodlust she looked at him gripping her sword "whos he?' she asked Sky facepalmed

Static
September 30th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Luci didn't draw her sword she stared at him he wasn't the presence she felt he was weaker While the presence she felt was demon like...bloodlust she looked at him gripping her sword "whos he?' she asked Sky facepalmed
" He's my brother.He left to become a exorcist but a demon killed him.My dad(adoptive) said that Lucifer killed him." She said.
(What's he gonna do about eclipse?)

KayMew07
September 30th, 2017, 07:12 PM
" He's my brother.He left to become a exorcist but a demon killed him.My dad(adoptive) said that Lucifer killed him." She said.
(What's he gonna do about eclipse?)
the dude yelled "DEmoNs I will kill yu" he charged at
luci causing her to draw her sword for protection. suddenly he was smacked against a wall he spat out blood and charged for eclipse he scratched him on his stomach

Static
September 30th, 2017, 07:17 PM
the dude yelled "DEmoNs I will kill yu" he charged at
luci causing her to draw her sword for protection. suddenly he was smacked against a wall he spat out blood and charged for eclipse he scratched him on his stomach
Eclipse snapped at him and got away,but his stomach was bleeding.Sky drew out her sword,and tried to slice him with it.
(Ya know what?what color should the flames be?Satan's are blue so if you don't want them black,it can be any color besides blue)

KayMew07
September 30th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Eclipse snapped at him and got away,but his stomach was bleeding.Sky drew out her sword,and tried to slice him with it.
(Ya know what?what color should the flames be?Satan's are blue so if you don't want them black,it can be any color besides blue)
(green!!) Lucinda gasped as one of her eyes were now black...and she had horns one her head they were green (BC GREEN IS GOD))

Static
October 1st, 2017, 11:45 AM
(green!!) Lucinda gasped as one of her eyes were now black...and she had horns one her head they were green (BC GREEN IS GOD))
Sky waited for him to attack first or move closer,glancing at Lucinda worridly.

KayMew07
October 2nd, 2017, 02:36 PM
Sky waited for him to attack first or move closer,glancing at Lucinda worridly.
he lunged at sky with his sword

Static
October 2nd, 2017, 02:57 PM
he lunged at sky with his sword
She blocked it with hers and tried to stab him in the side.

KayMew07
October 2nd, 2017, 03:18 PM
She blocked it with hers and tried to stab him in the side.
Lucinda attacked him from behind her teeth were sharp when she smiled. the guy was thrown at a tree he was bleeding on his arms

Static
October 2nd, 2017, 03:30 PM
Lucinda attacked him from behind her teeth were sharp when she smiled. the guy was thrown at a tree he was bleeding on his arms
Sky looked at him now."So how are you still alive?Or did you fake your death,or did a demon or angel or something bring you back to life?" She asked,the last part sarcastically.

KayMew07
October 2nd, 2017, 04:35 PM
Sky looked at him now."So how are you still alive?Or did you fake your death,or did a demon or angel or something bring you back to life?" She asked,the last part sarcastically.
he got up dusting himself off "i was never dead baka!"

Static
October 2nd, 2017, 04:37 PM
he got up dusting himself off "i was never dead baka!"
She looked confused now."So....Derick was lying?" She asked,now confused.

KayMew07
October 2nd, 2017, 04:50 PM
She looked confused now."So....Derick was lying?" She asked,now confused.
"yep" he chuckled "he kicked me out when I found out you were a demon"

Static
October 2nd, 2017, 04:55 PM
"yep" he chuckled "he kicked me out when I found out you were a demon"
"That's a little mean.What did you do to make him throw you out?" She asked.Eclipse sat down,out of his demon form with his wounds already almost healed.

KayMew07
October 2nd, 2017, 05:15 PM
"That's a little mean.What did you do to make him throw you out?" She asked.Eclipse sat down,out of his demon form with his wounds already almost healed.
Blueberry got out of demon form and lied down next to a sitting Lucinda. Lucis tale was still out but her horns and black goo eye was gone. she held her green tail close with a 'don't touch' face. he smirked "i threatened to summon YOUR farther"

Static
October 2nd, 2017, 05:34 PM
Blueberry got out of demon form and lied down next to a sitting Lucinda. Lucis tale was still out but her horns and black goo eye was gone. she held her green tail close with a 'don't touch' face. he smirked "i threatened to summon YOUR farther"
"I think you deserved to be thrown out then.Trust me,I already saw him and he was not a very fartherly figure." She said,her black tail twitching.
(Knew your charecter would do that!!!knew it!So kawii!)

KayMew07
October 2nd, 2017, 05:41 PM
"I think you deserved to be thrown out then.Trust me,I already saw him and he was not a very fartherly figure." She said,her black tail twitching.
(Knew your charecter would do that!!!knew it!So kawii!)
(lol she's so kawaii) He smiled now its time for you to die" he says charging but before he could a sword stabbed his side he wasn't dead yet "oh no!! quick we need a hospital" Luci yells

Static
October 2nd, 2017, 05:48 PM
(lol she's so kawaii) He smiled now its time for you to die" he says charging but before he could a sword stabbed his side he wasn't dead yet "oh no!! quick we need a hospital" Luci yells
Sky hesitated.One part of her wanted to see him dead,while another knew that would just make her like a demon.She pulled out a flip phone though after a few seconds."The school would be better.They could heal him faster." She said,dialing the number.The cherry headmaster answered,and could be here's all the way to where Luci was standing."HELLO!" He said,making the phone crackle."Um...hi.Someone got stabbed and we need people over." She said,but before she could even press off,he appeared there in a puff of smoke."So what happened here?" He asked.

(What he looks like minus the ears and tail.
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/af/4a/5d/af4a5d1dc1be410506f1bcb977bda53c--cat-people-anime-people.jpg )

KayMew07
October 2nd, 2017, 05:59 PM
Sky hesitated.One part of her wanted to see him dead,while another knew that would just make her like a demon.She pulled out a flip phone though after a few seconds."The school would be better.They could heal him faster." She said,dialing the number.The cherry headmaster answered,and could be here's all the way to where Luci was standing."HELLO!" He said,making the phone crackle."Um...hi.Someone got stabbed and we need people over." She said,but before she could even press off,he appeared there in a puff of smoke."So what happened here?" He asked.
Lucinda twiddled her fingers nervously "so you see he attacked us then I blocked him but drew my sword and became a demon thing with MY kawaii tail. then he attacked us then he told a story then a magic sword came from the presence following us and half killed him." she caught her breath that was ALOT of words

Static
October 2nd, 2017, 06:15 PM
Lucinda twiddled her fingers nervously "so you see he attacked us then I blocked him but drew my sword and became a demon thing with MY kawaii tail. then he attacked us then he told a story then a magic sword came from the presence following us and half killed him." she caught her breath that was ALOT of words
"Ok,so let's see here..." He said,kneelind down and snapping his fingers.Some kind of paper with a circle appeared and he summoned his familiar,which was a small brown bear with a bow around its neck.It pressed one of its furry paws to the boys chest and the headmaster pulled the sword out,and the wound began to heal.Sky watched,fascinated."So did you see where the sword came from?" He asked.

KayMew07
October 2nd, 2017, 06:25 PM
"Ok,so let's see here..." He said,kneelind down and snapping his fingers.Some kind of paper with a circle appeared and he summoned his familiar,which was a small brown bear with a bow around its neck.It pressed one of its furry paws to the boys chest and the headmaster pulled the sword out,and the wound began to heal.Sky watched,fascinated."So did you see where the sword came from?" He asked.
Luci snapped out of her state of gawking at that amazing bear wondering if Blue and Eclipse could do something like that "umm..i just know it came from something after me and Sky and there dangerous" she said thinking what was going to happen sorta scared

Static
October 2nd, 2017, 06:30 PM
Luci snapped out of her state of gawking at that amazing bear wondering if Blue and Eclipse could do something like that "umm..i just know it came from something after me and Sky and there dangerous" she said thinking what was going to happen sorta scared
"I guess it could have been a demon." He said.The bear finished and yawned,climbing on the headmasters head and falling asleep.

KayMew07
October 2nd, 2017, 06:34 PM
"I guess it could have been a demon." He said.The bear finished and yawned,climbing on the headmasters head and falling asleep.
"i doubt it" Lucinda said calmly "I wouldn't have been able to sense them that easily if 'it' was a demon" she explained

Static
October 2nd, 2017, 06:36 PM
"i doubt it" Lucinda said calmly "I wouldn't have been able to sense them that easily if 'it' was a demon" she explained
"So what do you think 'It' was?" He asked,doing quotation marks around it.

KayMew07
October 2nd, 2017, 06:44 PM
"So what do you think 'It' was?" He asked, doing quotation marks around it.
Luci tapped her chin as to think "I don't know a stalker...no. a murderer...nope maybe an assassin?" she said " it doesn't matter what matters is we stay away from 'it'" she explained

Static
October 2nd, 2017, 06:47 PM
Luci tapped her chin as to think "I don't know a stalker...no. a murderer...nope maybe an assassin?" she said " it doesn't matter what matters is we stay away from 'it'" she explained
"Sounds good to me!" He said.He picked up the boy and looked at them."So what should we do with him?Do you know him at all?" He asked.Sky looked a little regretfully but answered."He's my brother.I don't know what to do with him." She said.

KayMew07
October 2nd, 2017, 07:01 PM
"Sounds good to me!" He said.He picked up the boy and looked at them."So what should we do with him?Do you know him at all?" He asked.Sky looked a little regretfully but answered."He's my brother.I don't know what to do with him." She said.
Lucinda jumped up and down like a child raising her hand yelling "ooo! I have an idea" blue faceground (MAi CHILDS BACK) her tail swayed back and forth excitedly

Static
October 2nd, 2017, 07:03 PM
Lucinda jumped up and down like a child raising her hand yelling "ooo! I have an idea" blue faceground (MAi CHILDS BACK) her tail swayed back and forth excitedly
"What's that." He asked.Sky looked at her concerned,hoping it wasent torched him intill his heart stops.

KayMew07
October 2nd, 2017, 07:10 PM
"What's that." He asked.Sky looked at her concerned,hoping it wasent torched him intill his heart stops.
"well I'm pretty sure he got amnesia from the fall so if we take him home maybe hell wake up and forget I mean hell eventually remember but not for like a month or so" she explained " we can take care of the rest then about his wound I can fix it" she pulled out a box "this kind of stuff happened to me all the time" she began patching (if the wound was already fixed well...lets just say that last part didn't happen)

Static
October 2nd, 2017, 07:13 PM
"well I'm pretty sure he got amnesia from the fall so if we take him home maybe hell wake up and forget I mean hell eventually remember but not for like a month or so" she explained " we can take care of the rest then about his wound I can fix it" she pulled out a box "this kind of stuff happened to me all the time" she began patching (if the wound was already fixed well...lets just say that last part didn't happen)
Ok.)
"I'm not really sure if that's a good idea..." Sky said,but the headmaster shrugged,sitting him back on the ground."Well I'm out then!" He said,snapping his fingers and disappearing the same way he had appeared.

KayMew07
October 2nd, 2017, 07:29 PM
Ok.)
"I'm not really sure if that's a good idea..." Sky said,but the headmaster shrugged,sitting him back on the ground."Well I'm out then!" He said,snapping his fingers and disappearing the same way he had appeared.
luci was in awe "i wanna learn to do that" blue laughed at her "do you have a plan" eclipse asked Sky "we could levae him until we have a plan" Blue suggested (levea is teleporting him into his mindscape and making him think its real life)

Static
October 2nd, 2017, 07:33 PM
luci was in awe "i wanna learn to do that" blue laughed at her "do you have a plan" eclipse asked Sky "we could levae him until we have a plan" Blue suggested (levea is teleporting him into his mindscape and making him think its real life)
She nodded."I guess we could." Sky said.
(I didn't understand that...)

KayMew07
October 2nd, 2017, 07:42 PM
She nodded."I guess we could." Sky said.
(I didn't understand that...)
blue nodded "would you like to do the honors?" she asks handing you a paper that says 'hipolu tigai grinju jiku' (read it)

Static
October 3rd, 2017, 10:24 AM
blue nodded "would you like to do the honors?" she asks handing you a paper that says 'hipolu tigai grinju jiku' (read it)
Sky read it outloud."So uh...what's that mean?" She asked after reading it.

KayMew07
October 3rd, 2017, 10:58 AM
Sky read it outloud."So uh...what's that mean?" She asked after reading it.
"say it aloud its the spell" Blueberry face palmed. Lucinda was reading a Levi x Eren story on Wattpad while they were doing there own thing she was making a cat face while hugging her tail

Static
October 3rd, 2017, 11:05 AM
"say it aloud its the spell" Blueberry face palmed. Lucinda was reading a Levi x Eren story on Wattpad while they were doing there own thing she was making a cat face while hugging her tail
"Oh.ok." she said,looking at the paper again." hipolu tigai grinju jiku" she read.

KayMew07
October 3rd, 2017, 11:11 AM
"Oh.ok." she said,looking at the paper again." hipolu tigai grinju jiku" she read.
the guy disappeared into a grey mist. "oh my gawd! Eren proposed to Levi" Lucinda squealed. Blueberry sighed Eclipes was confused and Luci had stars in her eyes she fangirled by...squealing "huehuehue iieckdjjsdhjfhjfhjwhdjhgefh MEEP" (that's how I fangirl bruh)

Static
October 3rd, 2017, 11:21 AM
the guy disappeared into a grey mist. "oh my gawd! Eren proposed to Levi" Lucinda squealed. Blueberry sighed Eclipes was confused and Luci had stars in her eyes she fangirled by...squealing "huehuehue iieckdjjsdhjfhjfhjwhdjhgefh MEEP" (that's how I fangirl bruh)
(Btw can I control eclipse the whole time?I know mostly his personality and what he would so sence he's mine*drags him over*)
Sky facepalmed."Ok.Just come on." She said,and eclipse started trying to drag her away."WE HAVE MORE IMPORTANT STUFF TO DO SO COME ON BAKA!" he growled,pulling on her sleeve to get her up.
(Eclipse is more tsudere than sky :3 )

KayMew07
October 3rd, 2017, 11:41 AM
(Btw can I control eclipse the whole time?I know mostly his personality and what he would so sence he's mine*drags him over*)
Sky facepalmed."Ok.Just come on." She said,and eclipse started trying to drag her away."WE HAVE MORE IMPORTANT STUFF TO DO SO COME ON BAKA!" he growled,pulling on her sleeve to get her up.
(Eclipse is more tsudere than sky :3 )
(yeah he just hasn't done anything for awhile so include him more k) Luci pouted "let me have my moment!" she yelled her hair flew in the air like it had its own personality (XD don't interrupt her)

Static
October 3rd, 2017, 11:44 AM
(yeah he just hasn't done anything for awhile so include him more k) Luci pouted "let me have my moment!" she yelled her hair flew in the air like it had its own personality (XD don't interrupt her)
He lost go,growling in annoyance."Fine.Keep fangirling,but me and sky are leaving!" He said,turning around to see sky gone.He looked back at Luck to see Sky over her shoulder,trying not to fangirl.He sighed and looked at blueberry."Are you coming?" He asked.

KayMew07
October 3rd, 2017, 11:57 AM
He lost go,growling in annoyance."Fine.Keep fangirling,but me and sky are leaving!" He said,turning around to see sky gone.He looked back at Luck to see Sky over her shoulder,trying not to fangirl.He sighed and looked at blueberry."Are you coming?" He asked.
Blue nodded "yep" Blue followed him Lucinda's story was almost over Levi was about to save Eren from a angry Titan mikassa and marry him

Static
October 3rd, 2017, 11:58 AM
Blue nodded "yep" Blue followed him Lucinda's story was almost over Levi was about to save Eren from a angry Titan mikassa and marry him
"I guess they will come back to the school when their story is over." He said,walking in the direction of the school.

KayMew07
October 3rd, 2017, 12:18 PM
"I guess they will come back to the school when their story is over." He said,walking in the direction of the school.
timeskip///
the girls were walking back to school when a familiar faces popped up bullies.. Lucinda bit her lip clutching her fist she hid her face with her hood and wrapped her tail around her waist. "hey there freaks" a male with white hair and grey eyes yelled at them Lucinda held back her anger

Static
October 3rd, 2017, 12:26 PM
timeskip///
the girls were walking back to school when a familiar faces popped up bullies.. Lucinda bit her lip clutching her fist she hid her face with her hood and wrapped her tail around her waist. "hey there freaks" a male with white hair and grey eyes yelled at them Lucinda held back her anger
Sky sighed,walking past them as if they where just little kids.

KayMew07
October 3rd, 2017, 01:09 PM
Sky sighed,walking past them as if they where just little kids.
Lucinda was calm the only reason she was triggered was because those kids had bloodlust they saw the familiars and wanted eclipse and blue dead she was angry bc they were gonna lead them straight to the familiars.

Static
October 3rd, 2017, 01:31 PM
Lucinda was calm the only reason she was triggered was because those kids had bloodlust they saw the familiars and wanted eclipse and blue dead she was angry bc they were gonna lead them straight to the familiars.
Eclipse was invisible to the kids,because that was one of his ability's as a demon.He watched,but stayed silent,so the kids weren't even aware he was there.

KayMew07
October 3rd, 2017, 01:58 PM
Eclipse was invisible to the kids,because that was one of his ability's as a demon.He watched,but stayed silent,so the kids weren't even aware he was there.
blue was not invisible but she looked like a normal cat to them (https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Pzm6dPLR0W-ynBFHtKIzhwEsCo&w=187&h=105&c=8&rs=1&qlt=90&dpr=1.25&pid=3.1&rm=2)

Static
October 3rd, 2017, 02:01 PM
blue was not invisible but she looked like a normal cat to them (https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Pzm6dPLR0W-ynBFHtKIzhwEsCo&w=187&h=105&c=8&rs=1&qlt=90&dpr=1.25&pid=3.1&rm=2)
"You letting us through or not?" She snapped,glaring at them.

KayMew07
October 3rd, 2017, 02:31 PM
"You letting us through or not?" She snapped,glaring at them.
the orange haired girl smirked "why would we do that you'll just start something."

Static
October 3rd, 2017, 02:35 PM
the orange haired girl smirked "why would we do that you'll just start something."
Sky smirked." Well then guess I'm coming through by force." Sky said,punching one in the face.

KayMew07
October 3rd, 2017, 02:44 PM
Sky smirked." Well then guess I'm coming through by force." Sky said,punching one in the face.
one kicked her the other punched Luci got mad and kneed them in the gut

Static
October 3rd, 2017, 02:48 PM
one kicked her the other punched Luci got mad and kneed them in the gut
Sky grabbed someone's arm and broke it.'Well that was a accident.' she thought,a suprised at how easily it had broke.

KayMew07
October 3rd, 2017, 03:28 PM
Sky grabbed someone's arm and broke it.'Well that was a accident.' she thought,a suprised at how easily it had broke.
"meep! we better go before the police come this ones out cold" she said surprised because she just kicked his head. she ran to the school

Static
October 3rd, 2017, 03:32 PM
"meep! we better go before the police come this ones out cold" she said surprised because she just kicked his head. she ran to the school
Sky started running after her."Well that was fun!" She exclaimed.

KayMew07
October 3rd, 2017, 03:44 PM
Sky started running after her."Well that was fun!" She exclaimed.
Lucinda laughed " feel kinda bad I didn't mean to knock him out I guess being demon gives me more strength" she pouted

Static
October 3rd, 2017, 03:55 PM
Lucinda laughed " feel kinda bad I didn't mean to knock him out I guess being demon gives me more strength" she pouted
Sky laughed."It's what they get!" She said evily.

KayMew07
October 3rd, 2017, 04:00 PM
Sky laughed."It's what they get!" She said evily.
luci frowned "doing this makes us worse then them....don't feed your demon." she said sadly 'what if our demons get out of control' she thought

Static
October 3rd, 2017, 04:04 PM
luci frowned "doing this makes us worse then them....don't feed your demon." she said sadly 'what if our demons get out of control' she thought
She shrugged."I was just joking you know." She said,laying on her bed to read manga.Eclipse later on her stomach.

KayMew07
October 3rd, 2017, 04:10 PM
She shrugged."I was just joking you know." She said,laying on her bed to read manga.Eclipse later on her stomach.
Lucinda pouted "is class over whats next" she asked like a board child

Static
October 3rd, 2017, 04:13 PM
Lucinda pouted "is class over whats next" she asked like a board child
"We uh...kinda skipped the last class to." She said."We where out longer than we thought."

KayMew07
October 3rd, 2017, 04:18 PM
"We uh...kinda skipped the last class to." She said."We where out longer than we thought."
"ok so now we need a apartment or house to live in" luci grinned

Static
October 3rd, 2017, 04:21 PM
"ok so now we need a apartment or house to live in" luci grinned
The headmaster appeared in the room."You can stay in this room for only a small fee every month!" He exclaimed.Sky almost fell down in suprised."QUIT DOING THAT!!!ITS CREEPY!" She snapped at him.He laughed and kept slapping her back."Your funny!" He said between laughs.
(Because he funny :3 )

KayMew07
October 3rd, 2017, 04:48 PM
The headmaster appeared in the room."You can stay in this room for only a small fee every month!" He exclaimed.Sky almost fell down in suprised."QUIT DOING THAT!!!ITS CREEPY!" She snapped at him.He laughed and kept slapping her back."Your funny!" He said between laughs.
(Because he funny :3 )
Lucinda giggled "please teach me to do that" she squealed thinking of the pranks she could pull

Static
October 3rd, 2017, 04:49 PM
Lucinda giggled "please teach me to do that" she squealed thinking of the pranks she could pull
"I might someday." He said."Quit giggling!Your being weird just like him!" Sky shouted.The headmaster put a false hurt expression on his face."That'smean.II'm hurt." He said.

KayMew07
October 3rd, 2017, 05:01 PM
"I might someday." He said."Quit giggling!Your being weird just like him!" Sky shouted.The headmaster put a false hurt expression on his face."That'smean.II'm hurt." He said.
luci stopped laughing but grinned widely "so whats the fee?" she ask 'I wonder what my job should be' she thought

Static
October 3rd, 2017, 05:28 PM
luci stopped laughing but grinned widely "so whats the fee?" she ask 'I wonder what my job should be' she thought
"50 dollars a month!" He said cheerfully.

KayMew07
October 3rd, 2017, 05:49 PM
"50 dollars a month!" He said cheerfully.
"ok we'll take it" she grinned widely I need a job.." she pouted "any ideas" she asked

Static
October 3rd, 2017, 05:52 PM
"ok we'll take it" she grinned widely I need a job.." she pouted "any ideas" she asked
"Nope." Said The headmaster snapped his fingers and was gone."We could go and work for a place or something.Maby that place up the road that one of our classmates where in!Where they sold scrolls and stuff for exorcist to buy!" She said.
(Time to introduce one of my new peeps)

KayMew07
October 3rd, 2017, 06:03 PM
"Nope." Said The headmaster snapped his fingers and was gone."We could go and work for a place or something.Maby that place up the road that one of our classmates where in!Where they sold scrolls and stuff for exorcist to buy!" She said.
(Time to introduce one of my new peeps)
(LOL ok)
Lucinda shrugged "okay"

Static
October 3rd, 2017, 06:05 PM
(LOL ok)
Lucinda shrugged "okay"
Timeaskip ///
Sky looked at the gate." I guess we just open in." She said,grabbing thehandle,but the gate fell down and ddissolved."Woops..." She said,and a boy inside stood up,and threw a bat at them."BACK DEMON!BE GONE!" he shouted.

KayMew07
October 3rd, 2017, 06:07 PM
Timeaskip ///
Sky looked at the gate." I guess we just open in." She said,grabbing thehandle,but the gate fell down and ddissolved."Woops..." She said,and a boy inside stood up,and threw a bat at them."BACK DEMON!BE GONE!" he shouted.
Lucinda pouted "word sure gets around quick" she muttered

Static
October 3rd, 2017, 06:14 PM
Lucinda pouted "word sure gets around quick" she muttered
"See not demons you little brat!" Sky said,hitting him on the head.He got a annoyed expression on his face."How did you get through then?" He smirked."Because...we used a spell because someone said we could come." Sky retorted.The boy,who was about their age,took this as a answer."Fine.What do you want?" He asked.

KayMew07
October 6th, 2017, 08:34 PM
"See not demons you little brat!" Sky said,hitting him on the head.He got a annoyed expression on his face."How did you get through then?" He smirked."Because...we used a spell because someone said we could come." Sky retorted.The boy,who was about their age,took this as a answer."Fine.What do you want?" He asked.
"uhh...weren't we looking for a job err..something like that." Lucinda tilted her head adorably (bc she's a cinnamon roll) she puffed her cheeks "wait what's your name..." she asked

Static
October 7th, 2017, 10:32 AM
"uhh...weren't we looking for a job err..something like that." Lucinda tilted her head adorably (bc she's a cinnamon roll) she puffed her cheeks "wait what's your name..." she asked
"YOPUR IN THE SAME CLASS AS ME AND YOU DONT EVEN KNOW MY NAME!!!" he shouted.Sky thought for a minute. "Oh yhea.Your koskdnd" she said.He looked at her angrily."No you baka!I'm Kai!" He shouted.

KayMew07
October 7th, 2017, 10:36 AM
"YOPUR IN THE SAME CLASS AS ME AND YOU DONT EVEN KNOW MY NAME!!!" he shouted.Sky thought for a minute. "Oh yhea.Your koskdnd" she said.He looked at her angrily."No you baka!I'm Kai!" He shouted.
Lucinda pouted and sat down somewhere "do you do anything in class. because I mostly tune out people until something interesting" she looked at him

Static
October 7th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Lucinda pouted and sat down somewhere "do you do anything in class. because I mostly tune out people until something interesting" she looked at him
He had a shocked face,and so did sky."You just got burned!" Sky said.

KayMew07
October 7th, 2017, 11:46 AM
He had a shocked face,and so did sky."You just got burned!" Sky said.
"oh no! is he on fire?!" she asked eyes wide

Static
October 7th, 2017, 12:05 PM
"oh no! is he on fire?!" she asked eyes wide
Sky facepalmed."No.you-you idiot!" She said.Kai was also facepalming and sighing.

KayMew07
October 7th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Sky facepalmed."No.you-you idiot!" She said.Kai was also facepalming and sighing.
"so...what's a burn then." she asked her fox 'thing' on her head moved a little she shrugged before getting out her phone and searching what burned meant so that's what it means she thought "oooooooooh so I roasted you by calling you disinteresting...COOL!"

Static
October 7th, 2017, 12:15 PM
"so...what's a burn then." she asked her fox 'thing' on her head moved a little she shrugged before getting out her phone and searching what burned meant so that's what it means she thought "oooooooooh so I roasted you by calling you disinteresting...COOL!"
Kai clapped sarcaticly." Good job!You can read!" He said.

KayMew07
October 7th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Kai clapped sarcaticly." Good job!You can read!" He said.
"i know can you I mean you don't look that important and only important people can read...do you have gummy bears?" Lucinda looked around like a child who wanted candy.

Static
October 7th, 2017, 01:26 PM
"i know can you I mean you don't look that important and only important people can read...do you have gummy bears?" Lucinda looked around like a child who wanted candy.
Kai was fuming,but eclipse inturupted him before he could speak."So is there a job here?" He asked.Kai nodded."Fine.follow me.My brother is hiring." He muttered,leading them inside.

KayMew07
October 7th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Kai was fuming,but eclipse inturupted him before he could speak."So is there a job here?" He asked.Kai nodded."Fine.follow me.My brother is hiring." He muttered,leading them inside.
"oh okay. do you have ANY candy though Ka-Ka-?" before she could finish her sentence fox thing slapped her in the head "shut up its Kai" the she fox says Lucinda pouted

Static
October 7th, 2017, 08:19 PM
"oh okay. do you have ANY candy though Ka-Ka-?" before she could finish her sentence fox thing slapped her in the head "shut up its Kai" the she fox says Lucinda pouted
"I don't have no candy!" He snapped,walking into the store.His brother was sitting behind a desk,with a dragon like familiar on his shoulder.He looked up from his work."Is there something you need?" He asked.

KayMew07
October 7th, 2017, 08:26 PM
"I don't have no candy!" He snapped,walking into the store.His brother was sitting behind a desk,with a dragon like familiar on his shoulder.He looked up from his work."Is there something you need?" He asked.
Lucinda smiled as blue handed her a kit-kat she looked at Sky as a sign for her to answer

Static
October 7th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Lucinda smiled as blue handed her a kit-kat she looked at Sky as a sign for her to answer
She sighed."We where looking for a job.We can exercise demons and stuff around here." She said.The man nodded."Ok.You can have the job."You can call me masuda.Keep the gardens demons and familiars from attacking." He said.Eclipse looked outside curiously to see what kind of familiars where there,and a large cat familiar was hissing at him,making him fall back and half growl half whine.

KayMew07
October 7th, 2017, 08:43 PM
She sighed."We where looking for a job.We can exercise demons and stuff around here." She said.The man nodded."Ok.You can have the job.You can call me masuda.Keep the gardens demons and familiars from attacking." He said.Eclipse looked outside curiously to see what kind of familiars where there,and a large cat familiar was hissing at him,making him fall back and half growl half whine.

Lucinda grinned "yay! jobs" she said excitedly trying to think of a pun to make she then noticed Eclipse and looked where he was she saw all the familiars they all looked cool to her she had stars in her eyes "none of them look familiar" she mumbled silently laughing

Static
October 7th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Lucinda grinned "yay! jobs" she said excitedly trying to think of a pun to make
"Um...so what do we do now?" Sky asked,and he pushed shovekls and plant seeds on them."Plant these." He said,sitting back down and getting back to work.

KayMew07
October 7th, 2017, 08:47 PM
"Um...so what do we do now?" Sky asked,and he pushed shovekls and plant seeds on them."Plant these." He said,sitting back down and getting back to work.
Lucinda nodded before getting started in whatever this was

Static
October 7th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Lucinda nodded before getting started in whatever this was
Sky started to dig up the ground,eclipse being lazy and watching them work.The little cat familiar looked more like a demon linx now,and was also watching curiously.It didn't have no collar,bit did have what looked like a bracelet meaning it was ment to watch the place,but it's owner was away.
(*caughs caugh* another important charecter *caught caugh*)

KayMew07
October 7th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Sky started to dig up the ground,eclipse being lazy and watching them work.The little cat familiar looked more like a demon linx now,and was also watching curiously.It didn't have no collar,bit did have what looked like a bracelet meaning it was ment to watch the place,but it's owner was away.
(*caughs caugh* another important charecter *caught caugh*)
Luci looked at it with kawaii eyes "awwwwwww its stalking us adorably"

Static
October 7th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Luci looked at it with kawaii eyes "awwwwwww its stalking us adorably"
The cat jumped down and walked away.Sky saw its pink eyes and felt a little uneasy." That cats a little creepy." She said to Luci.

KayMew07
October 7th, 2017, 09:46 PM
The cat jumped down and walked away.Sky saw its pink eyes and felt a little uneasy." That cats a little creepy." She said to Luci.
luci pouted "THATS SCREEPY WHAT ABOUT ALL THE POOP WEVE WENT THROUGH THIS WEEK THIS IS A KAWAII DESUUUSERE CAT" she whispered/yelled

Static
October 7th, 2017, 09:51 PM
luci pouted "THATS SCREEPY WHAT ABOUT ALL THE POOP WEVE WENT THROUGH THIS WEEK THIS IS A KAWAII DESUUUSERE CAT" she whispered/yelled
Sky looked at her."Did you not see the EYES?!" She snapped.

KayMew07
October 7th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Sky looked at her."Did you not see the EYES?!" She snapped.
Luci shrugged I like them there really cute" she smiled

Static
October 7th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Luci shrugged I like them there really cute" she smiled
Sky facepalmed,and had nothing else to say.

KayMew07
October 7th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Sky facepalmed,and had nothing else to say.
Luci smiled "so what do you want to do after this?" she asked making conversation so she could stop herself from loving on the kitty

Static
October 7th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Luci smiled "so what do you want to do after this?" she asked making conversation so she could stop herself from loving on the kitty
"I don't know.We could go back to the school and go to class." She said.

KayMew07
October 7th, 2017, 11:41 PM
"I don't know.We could go back to the school and go to class." She said.
Luci nodded "what should we do about the whole stranger stalking us thing" she asked continuing to work with the planting

Static
October 8th, 2017, 01:53 AM
Luci nodded "what should we do about the whole stranger stalking us thing" she asked continuing to work with the planting
She shrugged."I don't know.Wait I guess.They will come out eventually." She said.

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 08:07 AM
She shrugged."I don't know.Wait I guess.They will come out eventually." She said.
Luci nodded planting another thing "so where do you want to eat? or do you want to order a pizza?"

Static
October 8th, 2017, 08:55 AM
Luci nodded planting another thing "so where do you want to eat? or do you want to order a pizza?"
"Pizza." Nshensaid,finishing her seeds and starting on her other ones.

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 09:54 AM
"Pizza." Nshensaid,finishing her seeds and starting on her other ones.
luci nodded as she was almost done only 2 left she looked at the cat with stars in her eyes "can we take the Kitty home?" she asked like a kid wanting her first puppy

Static
October 8th, 2017, 09:59 AM
luci nodded as she was almost done only 2 left she looked at the cat with stars in her eyes "can we take the Kitty home?" she asked like a kid wanting her first puppy
"Do you not see anything wrong with it AT ALL?" she asked, looking at the cat again,which was now loving on Luci.

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 10:01 AM
"Do you not see anything wrong with it AT ALL?" she asked, looking at the cat again,which was now loving on Luci.
Luci pet the cat "no not really" she answered camly

Static
October 8th, 2017, 10:06 AM
Luci pet the cat "no not really" she answered camly
Sky sighed."We are NOT taking it home." Sky said seriously.

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 10:19 AM
Sky sighed."We are NOT taking it home." Sky said seriously.
Lucinda pouted sadly petting the cat still "fine..." she mumbled sadly as she finished her plants

Static
October 8th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Lucinda pouted sadly petting the cat still "fine..." she mumbled sadly as she finished her plants
The cat stood up again and left,and seemed to disappear into a bush in black smoke."I guess we should get our money and head out." Sky said,looking at the sun to see how late it was.

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 01:10 PM
The cat stood up again and left,and seemed to disappear into a bush in black smoke."I guess we should get our money and head out." Sky said,looking at the sun to see how late it was.
luci nodded hoping she would see the cat soon blue was still on her head the fox was eating fruit like a queen

Static
October 8th, 2017, 01:13 PM
luci nodded hoping she would see the cat soon blue was still on her head the fox was eating fruit like a queen
Eclipse woke up from his beuty nap and snapped at a plant demon that was harmlessly sleeping on his back.When it got away,he followed sky to the room."We planted everything like you said." Sky said,handing masuda the shovels.He handed them each $60 and sky looked at it like it was gold.

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Eclipse woke up from his beuty nap and snapped at a plant demon that was harmlessly sleeping on his back.When it got away,he followed sky to the room."We planted everything like you said." Sky said,handing masuda the shovels.He handed them each $60 and sky looked at it like it was gold.
luci had stars in her eyes and smiled "That's so. Cooooool" she squealed excitedly but quiet enough not to bother anyone

Static
October 8th, 2017, 01:28 PM
luci had stars in her eyes and smiled "That's so. Cooooool" she squealed excitedly but quiet enough not to bother anyone
"Thanks!" She called,walking out and waving the money like she was rich,because this was the most money she had had at once,because she had $80 at the dorm.

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 01:56 PM
"Thanks!" She called,walking out and waving the money like she was rich,because this was the most money she had had at once,because she had $80 at the dorm.
luci followed sky she was kinda tiered and just wanted sleep right now but at the same time she wondered why all of this was happening now she personally didn't want to be lucifers daughter!

Static
October 8th, 2017, 02:15 PM
luci followed sky she was kinda tiered and just wanted sleep right now but at the same time she wondered why all of this was happening now she personally didn't want to be lucifers daughter!
(And you say I can't spell XD )
Sky walked into their room,laying on the bed."I'm going to sleep.We got school tommaro so wake me up." She said.Eclipse later down beside the bed.

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 02:51 PM
(And you say I can't spell XD )
Sky walked into their room,laying on the bed."I'm going to sleep.We got school tommaro so wake me up." She said.Eclipse later down beside the bed.
(I was trying to make it sound like Luci's behavior)

Lucinda nodded laying in her bed really tired blue curled up on her face
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
next morning
Lucinda woke up when blue slapped her in the face "morning" she yelled getting up she got on some clothes and a hoodie with some black boots and tapped Sky till she woke up

Static
October 8th, 2017, 02:53 PM
(I was trying to make it sound like Luci's behavior)

Lucinda nodded laying in her bed really tired blue curled up on her face
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
next morning
Lucinda woke up when blue slapped her in the face "morning" she yelled getting up she got on some clothes and a hoodie with some black boots and tapped Sky till she woke up
Eclipse growled grogily,standing up and helping drag sky out of bed till she fell on the floor.She sat up immidetly. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR BAKA?!" she snapped at whoever was closest.

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Eclipse growled grogily,standing up and helping drag sky out of bed till she fell on the floor.She sat up immidetly. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR BAKA?!" she snapped at whoever was closest.
Blue laughed Luci smiled widely "time for school silly" she giggled out "unless you want to be omelete" (ome-late) (its a omelet pun) she laughed at herself leaving the room so Sky can get dressed

Static
October 8th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Blue laughed Luci smiled widely "time for school silly" she giggled out "unless you want to be omelete" (ome-late) (its a omelet pun) she laughed at herself leaving the room so Sky can get dressed
Sky finished getting dressed quickly and walked out,in a white shirt and jeans.

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Sky finished getting dressed quickly and walked out,in a white shirt and jeans.
Luci smiled "ready to go?" she asked her

Static
October 8th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Luci smiled "ready to go?" she asked her
"Yhea." She said,going ahead.

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 04:30 PM
"Yhea." She said,going ahead.
they started walking to school when they got to there first class Lucinda sat down in her seat her familiar sat in her lap

Static
October 8th, 2017, 04:41 PM
they started walking to school when they got to there first class Lucinda sat down in her seat her familiar sat in her lap
The teacher talked about boring demon stuff and sky blocked most of it out,intill her name was called.She looked at the teacher."Oh uh..." She trailed off,not even knowing what he said,before eclipse told her through telepathy.'Say level 1.' he 'said'.She did and bolt it right,sitting back down and other random school questions and stuff where asked.

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 04:52 PM
The teacher talked about boring demon stuff and sky blocked most of it out,intill her name was called.She looked at the teacher."Oh uh..." She trailed off,not even knowing what he said,before eclipse told her through telepathy.'Say level 1.' he 'said'.She did and bolt it right,sitting back down and other random school questions and stuff where asked.
Lucinda paid attention at first but got board she started talking to blue through her mind she talked about creepypasta (do you think I should make a CreepyPasta RP) especially her favorites BEN and Sally

Static
October 8th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Lucinda paid attention at first but got board she started talking to blue through her mind she talked about creepypasta (do you think I should make a CreepyPasta RP) especially her favorites BEN and Sally
I don't really know much about it,but you can if you want)
The bell rang and sky stood up.She waited for Luci at the doorway.

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 06:41 PM
I don't really know much about it,but you can if you want)
The bell rang and sky stood up.She waited for Luci at the doorway.
Luci walked over to her "can we skip next class the holy water chant hurt me" she pouted (I might ill decide after you know all of the idiots)