PDA

View Full Version : Wow, non-warriors finder, wow

Socks
September 16th, 2017, 01:13 PM
So, no one else has ever posted here so I doubt they'll look here but whatever.
Anyway, I'll be the first, this will be a finder for a more private 1 on 1 non-warriors roleplay.

I've got my character Nathan Grey, but he is known as Ember to everybody because he mostly wants to keep his identity a secret. He has this very deep backstory but here's a brief thing.

He was born with magic, a really rare thing magic is, but it is even rarer that a child can actually use their magic before the age of five. Of course, Nathan's magic wasn't actually properly controlled in his tiny body so when his parents got mad at him when he was maybe 3, he accidentally destroyed his whole tiny village. He doesn't remember this though.

A teenager who had magic himself found the boy in the ashes of the village and decided to take him in, raising him as his own son and all that. As Nathan grew his 'father', Alec, steadily became more and more protective of him, they traveled along going where ever Alec could make some money but they stayed for short amounts of time. But one day Alec figured they could try to settle down in a small farming town and hide their powers.

Nathan doesn't look magic so he was easy, but Alec used a bit of his magic to mask some of his scars and things from the people. And little seven-year-old Nathan went to school.

blah-blah-blah he meets this older boy who knows about his magic and gets him to stop hiding it, blah-blah, gets him to join this thing to destroy those who don't like magic and mind controls him.

Eventually, Alec fights the evil boy off with magic and takes Nathan away using magic to disguise him because now every magic and normal person fears Nathan and he changes his name to Ember.

When he's fourteen Alec finds a group of magic people who need help fighting this bad guy who coincidentally is the boy who mind controlled Nathan into destroying all that stuff but now he has this whole group to terrorize normal people and all that.

Alec brings 'Ember' to the group and they live with them and help them(Nathan is still constantly disguised by magic) but Alec keeps Nathan away from the fighting even though a lot of those in the group are around Nathan's age. One day he gets out into a big fight to try and help and Alec gets distracted trying to get Nathan away and scolding him that he gets hit and knocked out, causing his magic used to disguise Nathan to wear off and he looks like he used to again.

Bad guy notices, taking him because he remembers his power. Some of the others recognize him as the all hated kid who destroyed stuff and killed people which links him to others but a few don't seem to care and try to rescue him.

All this different stuff happens but they eventually find Nathan and think he's dead because he's all wounded and stuff but they try to care for him. He comes back around and Alec wants to disguise him again blah-blah, Nathan doesn't want to and he's got these scars all over his face and body blah-blah, you don't really need to know all of this.

Wow, I didn't really realize how in-depth I made this character. I've had him for over 6 years and he's changed a lot since elementray XD I wanna do a little roleplay that could be during some point in his backstory of after or it could be a totally alternate reality where none of this happened or something. ANYWAY, yeah...

anyone got ideas or anything?

Panic
September 16th, 2017, 04:07 PM
this sounds super cool!
I don't really have many ideas, but I have a pretty nice character for the main villain!

SacredMadness
September 17th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Okie dokie, I just made this new Character named Dragonica (Nickname Dragon) Ocliheart (well tbh I drew her then decided to make her an OC) I have yet to make a biography for her but I'm getting there. She can be his best friend nothing romantic unless you wish it to be so. And all of my OCs are tomboys so......yeah. Saw this and thought it was awesome!

Socks
September 20th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Okie dokie, I just made this new Character named Dragonica (Nickname Dragon) Ocliheart (well tbh I drew her then decided to make her an OC) I have yet to make a biography for her but I'm getting there. She can be his best friend nothing romantic unless you wish it to be so. And all of my OCs are tomboys so......yeah. Saw this and thought it was awesome!
Well, they wouldn't end up in any romantic situation because Nathan's my gay boy! Do you have any sort of form for Dragonica, so if I could tell if they'd even fit into the same universe.

SacredMadness
September 20th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Well, they wouldn't end up in any romantic situation because Nathan's my gay boy! Do you have any sort of form for Dragonica, so if I could tell if they'd even fit into the same universe.
*facepalms* sorry
No I do not yet

Socks
September 20th, 2017, 08:50 PM
*facepalms* sorry
No I do not yet
Its fine,
When you put one together would you post it here?

SacredMadness
September 20th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Its fine,
When you put one together would you post it here?
Okie dokie :)