PDA

View Full Version : Wolfpaw's Finder

wolfie
September 16th, 2017, 11:04 AM
Yay, another one! I made Wolfpaw (http://spiralscatsandocs.weebly.com/wolfpaw.html)for Webpaw all the way's Webpaw, yet I love him to death. Yet he does have a few friends but... no family, mentor, or anything else! I'll try not to be too picky but some roles will be, anything with * with be a very important role in his life. Let's get on with this~

Do NOT bellyache, there is no deadline, not first come first serve, and please don't quote this

Needed*|Wanted| Good to Have| Taken

Mother * & Father *(2/2)
Dead or Alive
The mother should love him, Father should dislike him
Father should NOT be in Thunderclan
Look like him, Wolfpaw takes after his father~
(Mother is TAKEN!)

Siblings(1/4)
Name after a animal~
They should be hateful at Wolfpaw, and dislike him
Please look like the mother

Mentor *(1/1)
Tom or She
Very abusive/ Dislikes Wolfpaw
Should try to get `rid` of him
Once Wolfpaw becomes a warrior, he will SOON kill his mentor
They shouldn't go to Starclan after the death

Best Friend(1/1)
Any Gender
They can be in any clan
Understand Wolfpaw, support him
Taken by little-light-life's Honeypaw

Friends (Unlimited)
Of course Wolfpaw won't often see them or talk to them
Any Gender and/or Clan

Crushes ( 3/5)
Will be One- Sided, Wolfpaw likes them or they like him
Can later on be a enemy
Any Gender and/or Clan
Tell me in other why ya like him :3
One taken by MaskedBandit's Lightpaw
One taken by Nico, nico, Ni!'s Wildpaw
One Taken by Chameleon's Purplepaw

Enemies (Unlimited)
Tell me the reason why you dislike him!
little-light-life's Honeypaw (Will develop to be best friends!)

Nemeses (0/2)
One female and One Male
Should help mentor out
Lower how he thinks about himself

Other Family Members( Unlimited)
These I won't be very picky, just put in other what the releaship is ( Grandma, Cousin, Uncle, etc.)
One taken by SparkleDemon's Applepaw (Cousin)

Ah, sorry it's bad ;-; I am sick right now and just wanted to get this over with.

without/link
Name:
Clan:
Role:
Appearance:
personality(Spelled it wrong the first time..):
Rp Example( Put in Spoiler please, if you already rp with me you don't have to do this :D) :
Other:

w/link

Name w/link :
Role:
Other:

MaskedBandits
September 16th, 2017, 04:36 PM
|| Name ||
Lightpaw
|| Clan ||
ThunderClan
|| Gender ||
Female
|| Age ||
6 moons
|| Role ||
Crush
(as in she likes him)
|| Appearance ||
Lightpaw (https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=bg4lth1F&id=3A24E38B4A7D293A217014262B9FAD317344F44A&thid=OIP.bg4lth1FBZdMSuy-RewNYQEsEs&q=white+cats+with+blue+eyes&simid=608047236326558819&selectedIndex=37)
|| Personality ||
[+] Energetic [+] Faithful [+] Optomistic [+] Encouraging
[-] Over-Confident [-] Self-Centered [-] Easily Distracted [-] Sensitive
[+] Lightpaw has so much energy you'd think it'd be contagious. She's so active, it makes sense to say she never sleeps. She has to always be out and doing something; waiting isn't her strong suit in any way. There's nothing she can't do... except sit still long enough for ceremonies. No cat can't be her friend, and she's a firm believer in second chances. Those she truly connects with will probably be her friends for life, but the same can be said about her enemies; she gives second chances, yes, but after that, you've gotten yourself a new rival. She never gives up on the cats she loves, and will stick with them from beginning to end. An optimistic feline, she'll always look on the bright side, even if there really isn't a bright side. According to her, every cat has some good in them, no matter how small their heart is, and this goes for cats of other Clans as well as her own. Never will she ever be negative, as something good always comes from the bad... not that she's even really experienced loss. She'll come at any cat's beck and call, not hesitating to be helpful and useful to her friends and Clan in general. No matter the problems being faced, she will always be someone to turn to if needed, and although she isn't exactly the best listening ear - that quality was given to her brother, Burstpaw - she is and always will be an encouraging shoulder to lean on.

[-] She's kind, bright, and overly adventurous, but this often causes Lightpaw to become overconfident in her abilities. Usually she bites off more than she can chew, and this leads to broken promises and hurt feelings - and sometimes limbs. This applies to most all areas of her life, from her apprentice training to relationships. Sometimes this is the result of her egocentric persona; a lot of times she'll find herself thinking about her needs before others, but it goes deeper than just the typical apprentice selfishness. Whenever she tries to be a leader, it only ends in crisis, as she'll make decisions based on what she wants to do, disregarding the opinions and beliefs of those in her group or team. She does her best, she really does, but she just isn't cut out to lead, and she madly struggles with being self-centered. A reason this may be is because she is easily distracted; she switches topics and ideas faster than a hopping hare, which, in the long run, is only going to hinder her. She finds it difficult to concentrate on memorizing phrases and tactics, and she quite often daydreams when she should be practicing or discussing. Telling her off or repremending her isn't the best idea, though, as she takes criticism personally and is extremely sensitive when being let down. She puts a whole lot of effort into everything she does, so being told she's wrong makes her feel like all her hard work was for absolutely nothing. This and her egotistical nature make her hard to bond with, but this doesn't mean she goes friendless or becomes lonely, as slowly but surly, she'll learn to overcome these indicators to become the greatest warrior she can be.
|| RP Example ||
Mulberrykit scoffed, rolling her eyes playfully. "Wrong? Phff, nah! We won't do anything wrong; we're just searching for moss!" She jumped again from excitement a grin spilling across her face. She glanced around the clearing, trying together an early start to the game. She could only see a couple small fragments of the plant; not near enough to create a ball. Hmm... there's not much moss out here... where else could there be moss? Her left eye twitched, betraying her pensive attitude. Whenever deep in thought, the kit's eye twitched slightly. It wasn't super noticeable, but it made her emotions known to those who looked close enough. Where else can moss be easily found? Oh - I know!

Mulberrykit turned back to Palekit, a mischievous gleam in her eye. "There's not much moss out here..." She tried to be discreet about her intentions, though her idea of discreet wasn't very disceeet at all. "I wonder where a bunch of moss could be..." The young she-kit giggled, keeping a close eye on the nearest den. As long as she held the upper hand, she'd make it there first and get the advantage. If Palekit knew what I was up too...! What she wanted to do wasn't in any way against the rules... she hoped. The kit wasn't sure what the official rules of RiverClan were, but she guessed they couldn't be much different from the rules of her own Clan. And if they are, I'll just pull the old 'But I didn't know!' "Oh! I know where we could find loads of moss!" She tried to position her body so she could make a break for the den. "How about we look in... the nursery!" And Mulberrykit bolted towards the den, running at full speed in an attempt to beat her friend.
|| Other ||
Lightpaw would like him because she'd be so blind to his bad qualities that she only would focus on his good traits and good looks. She'd fawn over him for a while, maybe most of her apprenticehood, until he lets her know they'll never be a thing and she dies of heartbreak. Basically, she likes his good side so much she ignores the bad things Wolfpaw does, and can't help but love him due to how cute she thinks he is.

wolfie
September 17th, 2017, 09:35 PM
Bump

wolfie
September 18th, 2017, 03:56 PM
bump

lone
September 18th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Name: Silverkit
Clan: ShadowClan
Role: Crush
Appearance:
Personality: {Anxious} {Sweet} {Loving} {Desperate} {Kind} {Introverted} {Follower} {Antisocial} {Reclusive} Intelligent} {Optimist}
RP Sample: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=387173#post387173
Other: she would most likely like him because he seemed a lot stronger, and she would believe there was good in him

Name: Cherrypaw
Role: Friend
Appearance:
Personality: {Cheerful} {Optimistic} {Open} {Extroverted} {Kind} {Bouncy} {Loyal} {Honest} {Determined} {Intelligent}
RP Sample: --
Other: she'd want to help him SpiralWhirl

Name: Clawpaw
Role: Best friend
Appearance:
Personality: {Angry} {Aggressive} {Dark} {Hurt} {Frightened} {Protective} {Loyal} {Honest} {Antiverted} {Pessimist}
RP Sample: --
Other: she would definitely understand him!

wolfie
September 20th, 2017, 06:46 PM
bump

wolfie
September 21st, 2017, 04:30 PM
Bump!

Barnabas
September 22nd, 2017, 03:15 PM
Name: Applepaw
Clan: Thunderclan
Role: cousin
Appearance: He is a dark ginger cat with blue eye
Personally: Adventurous | Lovable | Hyperactive | Kind | He can be a bit obnoxious.
Rp Example( Put in Spoiler please, if you already rp with me you don't have to do this ) : We've RP'd before
Other: nope

SpiralWhirl

SacredMadness
September 22nd, 2017, 03:27 PM
@SpiralWhirl XD I made a female Wolfpaw in SkyClan

wolfie
September 22nd, 2017, 09:32 PM
@SpiralWhirl XD I made a female Wolfpaw in SkyClan

xD So many wolves!

wolfie
September 25th, 2017, 09:42 AM
Bumpy

wolfie
September 26th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Little Bump~

wolfie
September 27th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Bump

wolfie
September 28th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Bump Bumpy~ No one has yet to sign up for his mentor, that is a big part of his life so don't hesitate

russet
September 28th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Name: Drizzleflower
Clan: ThunderClan
Role: Mother
Appearance: Mottled gray with black ears, tail tip and paws
Personally: | Compassionate | Bumbling | Shy | Anxious | Empathetic |
Compassionate: She is loyal and passionatly loving towards friends, family, and romantic intrests/ partners. She is kind and generous towards strangers and
aqquantences too, but not quite as much to those that she has close relationships with.
Bumbling: Drizzleflower tends to stumble over her words.. and tail.. and feet. Altogether, she is the least graceful cat you will ever meet. At first glance, she
seems composed and elegant, but once you meet her, you realize that she is anything but that. She also tends to trip over tree roots and bramble tendrils,
which is uncommon for a ThunderClan cat
Shy: She hates to start conversations and even just talk to cats in general. She prefers to remove herself from social situations, but isn't exactly antisocial.
Sure, she doesn't like talking with cats, but won't hesitate to go hunting with you if you ask her to.
Anxious: Drizzle is constantly anxious over tiny things, and sometimes anxious over nothing at all. She also sometimes has to remove herself from camp or
any crowded area so that she can calm herself down.
Empathetic: She is very empathetic, which is both a blessing and a curse. It is good when her friends and family are happy and ust a little sad because then
she feels with them and can make them even happier or cheer them up, but if a cat that she knows is very sad, she falls into a sadness of her own, and doesn't
get out of if for a couple days.
Rp Example( Put in Spoiler please, if you already rp with me you don't have to do this ) :
Spoiler

Russetbird was bored. Bored out of his mind.
He had tried hunting, eating, even practicing swimming, but nothing worked.
His eyes were dull and tired and he was losing hope on finding something to do that day. RiverClan territory was just simply boring. He missed ShadowClan.
He missed ShadowClan territory.
He then noticed a tom. A beautiful tom. His colorpoint markings were gorgeous. His eyes were strikingly handsome. The way he held himself as he sat down was graceful. Russetbird instantly knew he was in love.
Okay, maybe not in love. But this tom had struck his heart.
He approached the tom with an awkward expression,
smiling strangely. "Uh, uh, hi. My name is Russetbird. I don't know if you've ever actually met me. I mean you must have seen me around because I'm assuming you're from ShadowClan... so we're in the same Clan... but, uh,
anyway, what's your name?" The ginger tom shuffled his paws.

Other: Drizzleflower never wanted to have kits, but when she quickly fell for Wolfpaw's father she found herself rushed and overwhelmed. She ended up having her litter of kits and wanted to make sure they felt anything but unwanted. She loved them with all of her heart to make up for their father's hatred of them. She soon regretting falling in love with the tom and is now mainly interested in she-cats.

wolfie
September 29th, 2017, 11:01 AM
Bump

wolfie
October 1st, 2017, 11:50 AM
Bump

wolfie
October 2nd, 2017, 03:25 PM
Bump

wolfie
October 3rd, 2017, 08:52 PM
Bump Bumpy

mochi
October 3rd, 2017, 11:54 PM
name:: Honeypaw | shine
clan:: ShadowClan
role:: Best Friend (preferred, or they could be enemies in the beginning, because he probably wouldn't fall for her goody-goody act and she would be thrown off by his rudeness and end up showing her true self, but after awhile become close friends after getting to know each other...maybe...idk.)
appearance:: [click~ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=955&pictureid=4158)]

personality::
+honest, +protective, +supportive, +loyal, +exclusive, +intelligent, +perceptive
-manipulative, -deceiving, -secretive, -sadistic, -cynical, -arrogant, -selfish
Even as an apprentice, Honeypaw is stunning. With her large round eyes, delicate features, and gently tapered ears, she could twist most any cat around her paws: young, old, female, male, it doesn't matter. Because of her looks, ever since she was born she's been treated like some kind of gift from above and spoiled rotten to the point where her personality became incredibly twisted. Many cats, other than her enemies and closest friends, don't realize this though. Why? Because she's smart. Scarily smart. Honeypaw found out early on that with beauty comes immeasurable power. She can manipulate and deceive others into thinking she's this popular, sweet, honest and hard-working cat, and anytime she's accused of something, it gets overlooked or the punishment is next to nothing. Her true personality, on the other paw, is somewhat darker. When she isn't tricking others into believing she's perfect, she can be brutally honest, arrogant, cynical, and down-right sadistic. Though there are some redeeming factors in her twisted character, and that's her protective, supportive, dependable and loyal nature. She only shows this side of her to her closest of friends, and if she ever shows this to you, then you know she's got your back one-hundred-and-ten percent.

RP example:: (i haven't been here long, and posted only like 3 times, so this definitely isn't my best, but if you need more let me know)
[ Eiros
Harsh breaths penetrated the air as a large, ghostly white tom stood in the center of a small clearing, his body trembling slightly from overworked muscles. His right eye was closed, keeping out the blood that oozed steadily down from a cut just above the eye. He exhaled slowly, calming his racing heartbeat and shaking limbs. More...he needed to do more. He wasn't good enough, not yet. One more time.

Though before he could continue, a breeze brought on a new scent that caused him to pause. He was sure he had picked a more secluded area away from the camp. The only spot nearby was the little patch of herbs. He remained as still and quiet as a ghost, ears perked and his gaze sharp, looking for the source of the scent. ]

other:: I'm planning on having her train in the Dark Forest.

aleka!
October 4th, 2017, 09:00 PM
Fernkit (http://alekascharacters.weebly.com/fernkit.html) could be a friend

wolfie
October 5th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Bump! Thanks for everyone signing up, I might end up choosing a few roles but not all.

wolfie
October 7th, 2017, 09:16 AM
Some Roles Have Been Chosen, thanks for signing up!

Best Friend: Honeypaw little-life-light I like the idea of them being enemies first and then becoming Best Friends!

Other Family: Applepaw SparkleDemons

Mother: Drizzleflower itsyaboirussetbird

Friends: Cherrypaw Lonestar23 and Sliverkit (Also Lonestar23's )

Crushes: Lightpaw MaskedBandits

Sorry for taking so long, any roles that aren't chosen is still open!

russet
October 7th, 2017, 10:08 AM
thank you!

mochi
October 7th, 2017, 10:26 AM
whoop~! im so excited haha :handflapper:

wolfie
October 8th, 2017, 10:41 AM
Bump :D

Hopekit
October 8th, 2017, 11:08 AM
| : Name : |

Storyteller

Story - [Her life] is a mixed up story of love and hate and everything in between. She also likes telling and listening to stories.
Teller - Unknown.

Storykit | Storypaw | Storyteller

[COLOR="Purple"]| : Clan : |

ThunderClan

| : Gender : |
Female / She-Cat
[Her, Hers, She]
Born As Female, Identified as Female

| : Age : |
34 Moons | Equivalent in human years is unknown

| : Role : |
Mentor

| : Appearance : |

| : Personally[personality?] : |

| : Rp Example( Put in Spoiler please, if you already rp with me you don't have to do this ) : |

[color="purple"][b]| : Other : |

I gtg I'll finish this when I come back.

Mango
October 8th, 2017, 01:45 PM
without/link
Name: Purplepaw||Purpletiger
Appearance: Tabby with dark stripes
Personally: Green=good traits Red= bad traits Yellow= mediocre traits
She likes to sleep in and eventually does as told.
She is agressive to those who insult her or call her a kittypet. She has a short temper also.
She is strong and her personality makes people think of a tiger’s fierceness, though she is also sweet and adventurous.

Rp Example( Put in Spoiler please, if you already rp with me you don't have to do this ) :

Purplepaw glanced behind her seeing everyone was asleep, she slipped out of the den and out of camp through the dirtplace. She dropped into a decent hunter’s crouch before catching a mouse and eating it, she climbed a tree then lept from tree to tree, until she fell, she knew better than to yowl, so she hauled herself up onto her three sturdy legs and hobbled back to camp.
Other: She’s a former kittypet.

wolfie
October 10th, 2017, 11:36 PM
bump :3

russet
October 11th, 2017, 06:05 PM
bumping for a friend(?)

wolfie
October 12th, 2017, 03:04 PM
Bump

wolfie
October 13th, 2017, 10:51 PM
bump

wolfie
October 14th, 2017, 12:05 PM
bump bump

wolfie
October 15th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Bump!

russet
October 15th, 2017, 01:46 PM
The Little Robin
meraki
woly

check this out guys aaa

Nico, nico, Ni!
October 15th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Name w/link : WildPaw (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=404505&postcount=3)
Other: I just love wolfpaw XD he's such an interesting character, and i feel our characters can connect. Also, i just created a whole new character for this, in which is Wildpaw x3

wolfie
October 15th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Name w/link : WildPaw (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=404505&postcount=3)
Other: I just love wolfpaw XD he's such an interesting character, and i feel our characters can connect. Also, i just created a whole new character for this, in which is Wildpaw x3

Thanks, does Wolfpaw like her or does she like him? Otherwise accepted, maybe they could become friends later on.

without/link
Name: Purplepaw||Purpletiger
Appearance: Tabby with dark stripes
Personally: Green=good traits Red= bad traits Yellow= mediocre traits
She likes to sleep in and eventually does as told.
She is agressive to those who insult her or call her a kittypet. She has a short temper also.
She is strong and her personality makes people think of a tiger’s fierceness, though she is also sweet and adventurous.

Purplepaw glanced behind her seeing everyone was asleep, she slipped out of the den and out of camp through the dirtplace. She dropped into a decent hunter’s crouch before catching a mouse and eating it, she climbed a tree then lept from tree to tree, until she fell, she knew better than to yowl, so she hauled herself up onto her three sturdy legs and hobbled back to camp.
Other: She’s a former kittypet.

Does he like her or does she like him? However, accepted!

Mango
October 15th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Thanks, does Wolfpaw like her or does she like him? Otherwise accepted, maybe they could become friends later on.

No. But I can make Purplepaw like her. Though after the battle it might be awhile before the RP as she’ll be kinda wreckless in battle and be Wheat’s den for a while.

wolfie
October 15th, 2017, 04:23 PM
No. But I can make Purplepaw like her. Though after the battle it might be awhile before the RP as she’ll be kinda wreckless in battle and be Wheat’s den for a while.

That sounds good, Wolfpaw going to be in Wheat's den also since he will be almost killed in battle.

Mango
October 15th, 2017, 04:26 PM
That sounds good, Wolfpaw going to be in Wheat's den also since he will be almost killed in battle.
Purplepaw will ignore the pain and be like a walking scar after this lol.

wolfie
October 15th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Purplepaw will ignore the pain and be like a walking scar after this lol.

xD I think Wolfpaw will have his pride hurt, so he'll be extra snappy for a while

Nico, nico, Ni!
October 15th, 2017, 04:33 PM

Wildpaw will like him, but soon realize she likes (so and so) more. or they could like eachother, and the story goes along on the same line?

wolfie
October 15th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Wildpaw will like him, but soon realize she likes (so and so) more. or they could like eachother, and the story goes along on the same line?

They can both like each other , but Wolfpaw likes Webpaw too so he's going to most likely choose. (I'm pretty sure the person who plays Webpaw is inactive, don't know if they still like each other) I just notice Webpaw ,Wildpaw, and Wolfpaw all begin with W...

Nico, nico, Ni!
October 15th, 2017, 04:43 PM
They can both like each other , but Wolfpaw likes Webpaw too so he's going to most likely choose. (I'm pretty sure the person who plays Webpaw is inactive, don't know if they still like each other) I just notice Webpaw ,Wildpaw, and Wolfpaw all begin with W...

Dun, DUN, DUNNNNN

I swear i didn't do that on purpose XD but Yeah, i haven't seen webpaw on in a while, we became really good friends while roleplaying in shadows oakclan! but that'll do! I'm also open to roleplay every sunday, and soon everyday, but just to inform you x3

wolfie
October 15th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Dun, DUN, DUNNNNN

I swear i didn't do that on purpose XD but Yeah, i haven't seen webpaw on in a while, we became really good friends while roleplaying in shadows oakclan! but that'll do! I'm also open to roleplay every sunday, and soon everyday, but just to inform you x3

Thanks! I'm everyday just so I can reply and check up on things.

Nico, nico, Ni!
October 15th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Thanks! I'm everyday just so I can reply and check up on things.

Alrighty! I'm gonna go back to bumping my finder XD

Mango
October 15th, 2017, 05:08 PM
xD I think Wolfpaw will have his pride hurt, so he'll be extra snappy for a while
If we want them to meet in the battle like helping eachother we can.

wolfie
October 15th, 2017, 05:36 PM
If we want them to meet in the battle like helping eachother we can.

Sure

Mango
October 15th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Sure
Awesome!

wolfie
October 16th, 2017, 03:58 PM
bump

wolfie
October 17th, 2017, 03:38 PM
bumpo

wolfie
October 18th, 2017, 04:42 PM
buump

wolfie
October 19th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Bump :(

wolfie
October 21st, 2017, 12:40 PM
Bumpo

wolfie
October 22nd, 2017, 01:28 PM

wolfie
October 25th, 2017, 04:14 PM
buuummmmmpp

russet
October 25th, 2017, 04:19 PM
meraki
memepaws

wolfie
October 26th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Buump

Mistyfoot⚜
October 26th, 2017, 08:01 PM
w/link

Name w/link : Addersoul (https://mistyslovelies.weebly.com/addersoul.html)
Role: Father
Other: I'm thinking this could be a plot: 9 moons ago, Addersoul had Wolfpaw who he has basically forgotten about, and he hasn't seen the mother since Wolfpaw was born. They could somehow meet when Addersoul sees them across the border and recognizes them? If you agree with this, could you contact the mother?

wolfie
October 28th, 2017, 12:32 AM
w/link

Name w/link : Addersoul (https://mistyslovelies.weebly.com/addersoul.html)
Role: Father
Other: I'm thinking this could be a plot: 9 moons ago, Addersoul had Wolfpaw who he has basically forgotten about, and he hasn't seen the mother since Wolfpaw was born. They could somehow meet when Addersoul sees them across the border and recognizes them? If you agree with this, could you contact the mother?
I really like Addersoul! So, accepted, For the idea I love to try it, and Drizzleflower russet is Wolfpaw's mother.

russet
October 28th, 2017, 07:03 AM
I really like Addersoul! So, accepted, For the idea I love to try it, and Drizzleflower russet is Wolfpaw's mother.

mmm yay my bab finally found a baby daddy for wolfpaw
I'm cool with this,plot idea yo

wickedvirtues
October 28th, 2017, 07:58 AM
SpiralWhirl

Name: Jaguarkit Jaguarpaw Jaguargrowl
Role: Sibling
Appearance: Jaguarpaw (http://www.cat-breeds-info.com/images/Jupiter_sitting_big.jpg)
personality(Spelled it wrong the first time..): Shy, loner, ill-tempered,secretly loving, conflicted.

"Mango.." Allure groaned. She knew this was startling, but her trainee needed to calm down. "Go and calm down. You'll be an easy target if your stunned." She mewed briskly, glancing around before sighing, clearly tense. She glanced around, claws flexing, and her ears were pulled back. Her tail flicked as she glanced back at the body and gave a tiny dip of her head to it. As if it could feel her slight respect for the death of a warrior. She died fighting for her Clan.

Other:

Mistyfoot⚜
October 28th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Awesome! Let me and russet know when you would like to roleplay SpiralWhirl

wolfie
October 30th, 2017, 04:56 PM
bump

wolfie
October 31st, 2017, 09:33 PM
bumpo

wolfie
November 3rd, 2017, 03:56 PM
bumppoo

wolfie
November 5th, 2017, 01:19 AM
SpiralWhirl

Name: Jaguarkit Jaguarpaw Jaguargrowl
Role: Sibling
Appearance: Jaguarpaw (http://www.cat-breeds-info.com/images/Jupiter_sitting_big.jpg)
personality(Spelled it wrong the first time..): Shy, loner, ill-tempered,secretly loving, conflicted.

"Mango.." Allure groaned. She knew this was startling, but her trainee needed to calm down. "Go and calm down. You'll be an easy target if your stunned." She mewed briskly, glancing around before sighing, clearly tense. She glanced around, claws flexing, and her ears were pulled back. Her tail flicked as she glanced back at the body and gave a tiny dip of her head to it. As if it could feel her slight respect for the death of a warrior. She died fighting for her Clan.

Other:
Accepted!

wolfie
November 6th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Bump

wolfie
November 8th, 2017, 10:56 AM
bump

wolfie
November 10th, 2017, 07:13 PM
bump

wolfie