PDA

View Full Version : Bubblegum's Twoleg Nest

Pages : [1] 2

Crystalkitty
November 18th, 2016, 01:17 PM
Hi! If you don't know who Bubblegum is (you probably don't) click on this link! http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1064

Anyway on with the roleplay!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bubblegum went out into the garden. She sighed, knowing that this was going to be the furthest she would ever journey from her twoleg nest. She knew there was more to life than this. She didn't know exactly what that 'more stuff' was, but what she did know that her twolegs were restraining her from seeing it. She had concocted some plans for how to leave, but she couldn't do that considering her family would miss her. As mundane as life was with her Mother and Father and her twolegs, she adored them, and could not ever go away from them. But every day, her need to see the world grew stronger, and she was starting to think that perhaps she really should leave.

Bubblegum walked into the flower bed and curled up to take a catnap, and dreamed about seeing the world.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 02:29 PM
Shadow was in a tree grooming himself. It was a nice day, and he wanted to enjoy it away from his twoleg owners.

dino.
November 18th, 2016, 03:04 PM
Buck padded around in circles on his fence bored. He jumped off and ran over to Bubblegum. "Hii!" he called up.

Crystalkitty
November 18th, 2016, 07:34 PM
Bubblegum jumped up, startled. Then she got hold of herself as she realized nothing was wrong. "Oh, hi Buck," she mewed, embarrassed.

Maplefur
November 18th, 2016, 07:43 PM
Gem hopped eagerly into the yard, looking at the surrounding cats. "Hi everyone! Lets play!" The kit eagerly turned around, chasing her tail for a few moments before stopping to sit and stare at everyone with wide eyes.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 08:16 PM
Shadow sat in his branch and watched the three in amusement.

Maplefur
November 18th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Shadow sat in his branch and watched the three in amusement.

Gem noticed the cat sitting in the tree, and looked up at him excitedly. "Hi! I'm Gem! Wanna be friends? Lets play!" She hopped up and down underneath his branch. "What do you want to play? Ooooh wanna play lets-see-who-climbs-the-highest? Hahah I just made that up. But wanna play it anyways?" She leaned back onto her hind legs, swatting at the air above her in the tom's direction.

Crystalkitty
November 18th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Bubblegum bounced up and down excitedly. "Ooh! I wanna play!" she exclaimed.

Maplefur
November 18th, 2016, 08:28 PM
Gem completely forgot the tom, turning her attention back to Bubblegum. "Then let's play!" She meowed excitedly. "My twolegs finally let me back outside! I don't know what the big deal was, it was just a bit of mud."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 08:31 PM
Shadow smiled and hopped down from the tree. "Alright. Let's start."

Maplefur
November 18th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Gem crouched, her rear end sticking up into the air. She wiggled back and forth, giving everyone around her teasing glances. "I bet I'll make it to the top branch before the rest of you!"

Maplefur
November 18th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Shadow smiled and hopped down from the tree. "Alright. Let's start."

Realizing something, Gem got up from her crouch and looked over at the tom. "Hey, what's your name?" She tilted her head curiously, her yellow eyes piercing his.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 08:56 PM
"I'm Shadow." He told Gem with a curt nod.

Maplefur
November 18th, 2016, 09:02 PM
"I'm Shadow." He told Gem with a curt nod.

"Shadow," the young cat repeated. "Well, Shadow, I'll race you to the top of that tree!" Gem's eyes glowed with excitement, and she waited for Shadow to give the signal to go.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 09:03 PM
"Alright." He got ready. "Ready. Set. Go!" He began to climb up.

Maplefur
November 18th, 2016, 09:05 PM
"Alright." He got ready. "Ready. Set. Go!" He began to climb up.

Gem sprung forward, scrambling up the tree. She felt one of her back legs slip, and she quickly grabbed a branch with one of her front paws. "Mouse dung," she spat as she clambered up on the branch. She didn't allow herself a moment more to waste, continuing up the tree. She noticed with alarm that Shadow was ahead of her, and pushed herself even more to climb faster. "I'm still gonna beat you," she yowled up to him.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 09:09 PM
Shadow smiled. "Never!"

Maplefur
November 18th, 2016, 09:11 PM
Shadow smiled. "Never!"

Determination flickered in Gem's gaze, before she noticed Shadow's tail right in front of her. Not able to resist her kit instincts, she unsheathed her claws and batted at it gentle, letting out a gentle laugh. "Fuzzy," she remarked, before remembering the race. "Oh!" They were already halfway up the tree, and she gave a giant jump up the tree to move faster. She slipped as she tried to hold on, sliding down a bit before she was able to climb further.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Shadow never broke stride, even when she batted his tail. "Almost there!" He yelled.

Maplefur
November 18th, 2016, 09:15 PM
Shadow never broke stride, even when she batted his tail. "Almost there!" He yelled.

"Almost there," she repeated to herself, then made the mistake of glancing down. "We're so high!" she gasped, forcing herself to pry her gaze off the ground and pushing onwards.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 09:17 PM
"Just don't look down!" He shouted.

Maplefur
November 18th, 2016, 09:20 PM
"Just don't look down!" He shouted.

"Yeah, will do," she huffed, her yellow eyes looking up to the top of the tree. Just a few more hops, maybe? She hopped up again, looking very funny as she spread her legs out to hop up the tree in chunks rather than climbing smoothly up it.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 09:22 PM
"I win!" He said reaching the top.

Maplefur
November 18th, 2016, 09:24 PM
"I win!" He said reaching the top.

Gem huffed. "Alright, but barely. I was almost there!" She climbed the rest of the way up, going to sit besides him. "Look at how high we are! I'm a bird!" She made a noise that was meant to sound like a bird's caw, but sounded more like a strangled mew. Laughing at her noise, she repeated it as she tilted her head in a motion that a bird would make.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Shadow laughed. "Calm down."

Maplefur
November 18th, 2016, 09:28 PM
Shadow laughed. "Calm down."

"What's the fun in that?" Despite her words, the young cat settled down. "So, where do you live?" She decided to actually get to know her new friend.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Shadow pointed to a bright orange house not too far from the tree. "That house over there."

Maplefur
November 18th, 2016, 09:35 PM
Shadow pointed to a bright orange house not too far from the tree. "That house over there."

"Cool!" Gem pointed to a brick house down the road with her tail. "That's my house."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 09:37 PM
"Nice." He said.

Maplefur
November 18th, 2016, 09:39 PM
"Nice." He said.

"How old are you?" The tiny she-cat questioned. "I'm 7 moons," she puffed her chest out proudly. Despite what she said, the white kit was so small that one could assume she was only 4 moons, rather than 7.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 09:41 PM
"I'm 14 moons." He said proudly.

Maplefur
November 18th, 2016, 09:43 PM
"I'm 14 moons." He said proudly.

"Wow!" Gem gasped, looking at the cat with wide eyes.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 09:45 PM
"Yeah I know." He puffed out his chest.

Maplefur
November 18th, 2016, 09:47 PM
"Yeah I know." He puffed out his chest.

"You're, like, so old!" Gem continued to exclaim.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 09:48 PM
"Not really," He told her. "I met a cat who was 73 moons old!"

goddess of ducks
November 18th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Shade, after a long journey that included escaping rogues and running from a pack of stray dogs, leapt onto the fence that bordered Bublegum's Twoleg place. For the past several moons, Twoleg nests were the only things he had seen and was quickly cop becoming hopelessly lost. Feeling exhausted he leapt down and crawled behind a near by bush.

Maplefur
November 18th, 2016, 09:49 PM
"Not really," He told her. "I met a cat who was 73 moons old!"

"73? Shouldn't they be dead? Who are they?" Gem's mouth dropped open in surprise. She didn't think cats could even be that old.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 09:50 PM
"This one cat from farther in the town." He said.

Maplefur
November 18th, 2016, 09:51 PM
"This one cat from farther in the town." He said.

"What's it like there? I've only ever been close to my home," she explained.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 09:55 PM
"It's more dangerous." He said simply. "Cats there are hungry and would kill for food."

Maplefur
November 18th, 2016, 09:56 PM
"It's more dangerous." He said simply. "Cats there are hungry and would kill for food."

Gem shivered. "Then I'm glad I haven't been there. Have you gotten into any fights?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 10:00 PM
He shook his head. "I know better to avoid fights I know I can't win."

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 07:25 AM
He shook his head. "I know better to avoid fights I know I can't win."

"How do you know you can't win them? Are those cats really that bad?" Gem looked at him curiously.

RedFeather
November 19th, 2016, 11:37 AM
(could i join?)
Bluebell padded around, she started to chase her tail. The kit stopped as it was making her dizzy, her calico pelt shining in the sun. Bluebell could hear voices nearby, she emediatly became curious. The little she-kit padded closer to the sound, her tail swaying. Bluebell's blue eyes looking around, the kit was only 4 moons. Bluebell sat down, looking at the cats a bit further away.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 12:21 PM
"Yes. Hunger drives a cat to do dangerous things."

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 12:22 PM
Bubblegum, having gone indoors for a bit, came back out to find Gem and Shadow still there. "Wow, you're still here? Not that it's bad, but wow! So what are you talking about?" she asked, curiously.

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 12:26 PM
(could i join?)
Bluebell padded around, she started to chase her tail. The kit stopped as it was making her dizzy, her calico pelt shining in the sun. Bluebell could hear voices nearby, she emediatly became curious. The little she-kit padded closer to the sound, her tail swaying. Bluebell's blue eyes looking around, the kit was only 4 moons. Bluebell sat down, looking at the cats a bit further away.
Of course you can join!

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 12:31 PM
(I can't be two places at once)

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 01:47 PM
What are you talking about?

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 01:54 PM
Bubblegum, having gone indoors for a bit, came back out to find Gem and Shadow still there. "Wow, you're still here? Not that it's bad, but wow! So what are you talking about?" she asked, curiously.
(Hahah she's talking to us from where we are in the tree. She's surprised the two of us are still in the tree talking)

Gem turned to Bubblegum excitedly. "Shadow's gone deep into town, and he met evil cats!" Her white fur was fluffed up out of excitement, and her eyes were sparkling.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 01:56 PM
(nvm) Shadow looked at Bubblegum. "Nothing much," he said in the tree. "Just about the big city."

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 01:58 PM
What are you talking about?
Barkley had been taking a nap in his garden until all the racket next door had woken him up "ugh kittypets" he let out a little meow as slowly got up to his feet and jumped to the top of his fence "could you quite your yowling your louder than a angry dog!" He yowled at Bubblegum and those that were still in her yard

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Barkley had been taking a nap in his garden until all the racket next door had woken him up "ugh kittypets" he let out a little meow as slowly got up to his feet and jumped to the top of his fence "could you quite your yowling your louder than a angry dog!" He yowled at Bubblegum and those that were still in her yard
(nvm) Shadow looked at Bubblegum. "Nothing much," he said in the tree. "Just about the big city."

Gem looked in the direction the yowl had come from, rolling her eyes. "He's grumpier than a badger!" She exclaimed, though she was much quieter than before. She turned to Shadow. "Oh, could you take me into town sometime? Staying around here is so boring!" She huffed dramatically, then looked at the tom with big, pleading eyes.

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Gem looked in the direction the yowl had come from, rolling her eyes. "He's grumpier than a badger!" She exclaimed, though she was much quieter than before. She turned to Shadow. "Oh, could you take me into town sometime? Staying around here is so boring!" She huffed dramatically, then looked at the tom with big, pleading eyes.
Barkley heard her remark "town! Are you crazy! A house cat like you would get eaten alive by the strays" He meowed jumping off the fence, to land beside Gem

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 02:05 PM
He smiled. "Ok. But I warn you to be careful and stay close to me." He looked at Barkley. "I'm sorry for being so loud!" He yelled. "I'll try to be quieter." He said louder.

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 02:08 PM
Barkley heard her remark "town! Are you crazy! A house cat like you would get eaten alive by the strays" He meowed jumping off the fence, to land beside Gem
He smiled. "Ok. But I warn you to be careful and stay close to me." He looked at Barkley. "I'm sorry for being so loud!" He yelled. "I'll try to be quieter." He said louder.

"No I won't," She meowed indignantly to Barkley. As Shadow teased the other tom, she found herself in a fit of giggles. "Shadow, be nice!" She meowed through her giggles, but her voice lacked any stern sense.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 02:09 PM
Shadow laughed a little. "I'm sorry." He said. He looked at her. "So you want to go now?" He asked.

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 02:11 PM
Barkley's Fur bristled "look I don't know who you are but I have been in my fair share of fights" Barkley growled crouching as he prepared for a fight

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 02:12 PM
Shadow laughed a little. "I'm sorry." He said. He looked at her. "So you want to go now?" He asked.

Gem gasped. "Oh, yes!" She hopped down the tree excitedly, turning around to look up at Shadow when she reached the ground. "You got up first, but I got down first," she mewed with a teasing sparkle in her eyes.

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 02:13 PM
Forgetting that she could never leave, Bubblegum became excited at the thought of seeing more than her twoleg nest and garden. "Ooh! Can I go too?" she asked.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 02:14 PM
Shadow gracefully ran down the bark of the tree, ignoring Barkley. "Ok. I can respect that." He looked at Bubblegum. "Yea. You can go too."

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 02:18 PM
Barkley's Fur bristled "look I don't know who you are but I have been in my fair share of fights" Barkley growled crouching as he prepared for a fight
Forgetting that she could never leave, Bubblegum became excited at the thought of seeing more than her twoleg nest and garden. "Ooh! Can I go too?" she asked.

Gem padded over to Bubblegum, then turned around to Shadow. "Oh, that'd be so much fun! Can she, Shadow?" She turned her attention to Barkley, and padded over to the bristling tom. "Oh, don't get your tail in a twist. He was only joking, why are you so grumpy?" She meowed nonchalantly, and butted Barkley's shoulder with her head.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 02:19 PM
"Yes she can come and leave Barkley alone." He said. "It's not his fault he can't take a joke."

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 02:22 PM
"Yes she can come and leave Barkley alone." He said. "It's not his fault he can't take a joke."

Gem padded back over to her friend. "Shadow," she warned. "Don't start anything, if you get your pelt ripped off then how are we supposed to go into town?" The kit asked.

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 02:22 PM
Shadow gracefully ran down the bark of the tree, ignoring Barkley. "Ok. I can respect that." He looked at Bubblegum. "Yea. You can go too."
Barkley shook his head "your going to get them killed you realize that right?" He remarked settling down again "if your going, I'm going too, you won't be able to protect them both and I don't want anyone to get hurt" he said jumping onto the fence

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 02:23 PM
"Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh, thanks Shadow!" Bubblegum said. :rainbowllama:

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 02:24 PM
Shadow smiled at all three of them. "So are you guys ready?" He asked them.

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 02:26 PM
Barkley shook his head "your going to get them killed you realize that right?" He remarked settling down again "if your going, I'm going too, you won't be able to protect them both and I don't want anyone to get hurt" he said jumping onto the fence

"They could try and kill me," Gem remarked as she stuck her muzzle in the air. "I'd beat them all!" She used her front paws to swipe at the air above her for emphasis, though the kit had never been in a fight before and most definitely would be killed if she had to.

Crystalkitty
"Yes, I'm ready!" Bubblegum squealed. :cool2:

Maplefur

"Let's go!" Gem exclaimed, her fluffy white fur fluffing up again. The tiny kit let out a swirl of excitement.

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 02:27 PM
"As ready as I'll ever be" He grunted, then purring at Bubblegum's enthusiasm "silly kit" He meowed

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 02:27 PM
He looked at Barkley. "Do you want to be in the front or the back?" He asked.

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 02:31 PM
He looked at Barkley. "Do you want to be in the front or the back?" He asked.
"I'll take the rear" He meowed, walking behind Shadow

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 02:32 PM
"Alright." He said. "Let's go." He began walking.

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 02:35 PM
Barkley followed silently

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 02:38 PM
Bubblegum quickly followed after him, bubbling with enthusiasm. She looked around the city in awe. Everything was incredible to her. Even the ground she walked on was incredible, because it was ground outside her twoleg nest.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 02:40 PM
Shadow continued walking until they were deep in the city.

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 02:42 PM
Shade, after a long journey that included escaping rogues and running from a pack of stray dogs, leapt onto the fence that bordered Bublegum's Twoleg place. For the past several moons, Twoleg nests were the only things he had seen and was quickly cop becoming hopelessly lost. Feeling exhausted he leapt down and crawled behind a near by bush.
"We need to keep a look out, I feel like we are being watched" Barkley said as he looked around

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 02:46 PM
"We need to keep a look out, I feel like we are being watched" Barkley said as he looked around
Bubblegum's face suddenly turned from happiness to dread. "What if we're being watched by the evil cats?!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 02:46 PM
Shadow nodded. "Yea. I feel it too."

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 02:49 PM
Bubblegum's face suddenly turned from happiness to dread. "What if we're being watched by the evil cats?!"
"If they they are then I'll chase them off, I won't anything hurt you, so you don't need to worry" Barkley meowed as he bounded over to Bubblegum. "We need to stick together" He confirmed

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 02:50 PM
"If they they are then I'll chase them off, I won't anything hurt you, so you don't need to worry" Barkley meowed as he bounded over to Bubblegum. "We need to stick together" He confirmed
"Thanks!" she smiled.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 02:51 PM
"I know." He said. "Stay close together."

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 02:55 PM
"Thanks!" she smiled.
"No problem" He muttered, before turning to Shadow "If there are strays over here then they'll be weak, the strong ones stay on the middle of the city" He meowed

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 02:58 PM
"No problem" He muttered, before turning to Shadow "If there are strays over here then they'll be weak, the strong ones stay on the middle of the city" He meowed
"Hey, how do these cats survive without twolegs?" Bubblegum asked.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 03:02 PM
"They fight for survival." He told Bubblegum.

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 03:02 PM
"Hey, how do these cats survive without twolegs?" Bubblegum asked.
"I know all to well what they have to do to survive and it isn't pretty, but it's better than it once was, they have to fight and kill to get a lick of Twoleg trash" Barkley added, his memory's of being a Stray flooding back to him

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 03:06 PM
"I know all to well what they have to do to survive and it isn't pretty, but it's better than it once was, they have to fight and kill to get a lick of Twoleg trash" Barkley added, his memory's of being a Stray flooding back to himBubblegum was shocked by this. "Oh, wow!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 03:06 PM
"And not one twoleg has a soul to take them in and care for them." Shadow added.

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Bubblegum was shocked by this. "Oh, wow!
"Yeah wow indeed" He meowed as he shook his head. Then he turned to Shadow "no not exactly true I was taken in" He quickly meowed

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 03:09 PM
"SHHH!" Shadow said. "I think I hear something."

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 03:10 PM
"What is it?" she whispered, looking around frantically. "Is it the evil cats?"

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 03:12 PM
Barkley crouched instinctively

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 03:12 PM
"Maybe." Shadow said to them. "I hear something though, I think a cat is rummaging through trash."

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 03:15 PM
"Maybe." Shadow said to them. "I hear something though, I think a cat is rummaging through trash."
"If that's true then we don't want to disturb it" Barkley meowed, he knew how protective a Stray could be towards it's food even if it was trash

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Shadow nodded. "Be very quiet."

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 03:18 PM
"It's probably one of the evil cats." she muttered.
"There not evil, they just don't have anyone to love them, they don't have a choice. It's kill or be killed here" Barkley whispered to Bubblegum

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 03:21 PM
"Barkley, can you get them out of here?" Shadow asked.

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 03:23 PM
"Barkley, can you get them out of here?" Shadow asked.
"Get the cat out of its territory?" Barkley shook his head "not without a fight" He answered

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 03:23 PM
"There not evil, they just don't have anyone to love them, they don't have a choice. It's kill or be killed here" Barkley whispered to Bubblegum
Bubblegum had an idea. "Maybe I can take them back to my twoleg nest! My twolegs are really nice, so they'll probably take them in. Then they'll stop being like they are!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Shadow shook his head. (Who's rping the cat?)

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 03:26 PM
Bubblegum had an idea. "Maybe I can take them back to my twoleg nest! My twolegs are really nice, so they'll probably take them in. Then they'll stop being like they are!"
Barkley just sighed, he didn't want to break her spirit, the truth was that most of these cats were far to gone now

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 03:26 PM

Gem, who had been quiet till then, spoke up. "Well, there must be lots of them. Too many for your twolegs to take in!"

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 03:27 PM
(Nighty was role playing the cat)

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 03:29 PM
Gem listened to the sounds of the cat rustling through the trash and shivered. "Can't we go another way?" She wouldn't admit it, but she was beginning to get scared.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Gem listened to the sounds of the cat rustling through the trash and shivered. "Can't we go another way?" She wouldn't admit it, but she was beginning to get scared.
"Not without being noticed." He said.

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Gem, who had been quiet till then, spoke up. "Well, there must be lots of them. Too many for your twolegs to take in!"
"Oh, then we can find more twolegs to take care of them! Problem solved!" Bubblegum puffed her chest out, proud of herself for thinking of that.

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 03:32 PM
"We can go home" Barkley answered hopefully, but he knew they wouldn't

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 03:33 PM
(Nighty was role playing the cat)
(Nighty isn't on right now. One of you will have to roleplay them.)

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 03:34 PM

"No way!" She meowed. "Then why don't we all just face them? Surely they won't try and fight all four of us at once?"

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 03:34 PM
"No, I don't want to go back now!" Bubblegum protested.

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 03:36 PM
(Nighty isn't on right now. One of you will have to roleplay them.)
(Ok)
The unclean horrific looking cat had been looking through the trash then he heard a voice "eh who goes there" the skinny creature called out as he stood on top of the trash can.

Barkley sighed, he really hated this place

Crystalkitty
"No way!" She meowed. "Then why don't we all just face them? Surely they won't try and fight all four of us at once?"
Bubblegum didn't want to say no to Gem, but she didn't want to fight the cat either, so she just kept silent.

Maplefur
Gem heard a loud clang, causing her to jump. Embarrassed, she crept closer to Shadow. "What did you do last time you came here?" She asked him.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 03:37 PM
"No. Barkley is right." He said. "We can try again later."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Gem heard a loud clang, causing her to jump. Embarrassed, she crept closer to Shadow. "What did you do last time you came here?" She asked him.
"Family." HE answered quietly.

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 03:39 PM
"Family." HE answered quietly.
Gem blinked at him. "You visited family?" She asked in a soft voice.

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 03:39 PM
Bubblegum jumped. She couldn't decide whether to fight the cat or bring it home.

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 03:40 PM
"No. Barkley is right." He said. "We can try again later."
The cat jumped of the trash and headed toward the group "I know your there come on out before I teach ya a lesson" the cat yowled.
"Now we've done it" Barkley moaned.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 03:40 PM
Gem blinked at him. "You visited family?" She asked in a soft voice.
"Yes." He said. "We're going home everyone."

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 03:41 PM
The cat jumped of the trash and headed toward the group "I know your there come on out before I teach ya a lesson" the cat yowled.

Gem looked in the direction of the cat and quickly hid behind Shadow. She peeked over to the cat. "Do we fight or run?" She hissed urgently.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 03:42 PM
"Now we've done it" Barkley moaned.
Shadow sighed. "Never mind." He stepped into the cat's view.

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 03:45 PM
Shadow sighed. "Never mind." HE stepped into the cat's view.
The cat walked up to Shadow and walked past him "were are you, I can smell ya come on out" it yowled again

"It's blind it can't see us" Barkley whispered

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 03:46 PM
"Go. I'll keep him distracted." Shadow whispered. "We're over here." He said taking a few steps away from the group.

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 03:46 PM
Shadow sighed. "Never mind." HE stepped into the cat's view.
"No, not yet!" Bubblegum protested. She ran over to the cat. "Hey! I know someone who will love you!"

Slowly, Gem stepped out and padded up behind Shadow. She flashed him a nervous look, before turning back to the stray. "W-we don't mean any harm," Even the normally outgoing cat was nervous in this situation.

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 03:47 PM
The cat walked up to Shadow and walked past him "were are you, I can smell ya come on out" it yowled again

"It's blind it can't see us" Barkley whispered
Bubblegum ran up to the cat. "Hi! I'm Bubblegum! I know someone who can love you!"

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Bubblegum ran up to the cat. "Hi! I'm Bubblegum! I know someone who can love you!"
"There you are rahh" the cat yowled as he bowled Bubblegum over "you lie there's nothing but darkness, but you'll make a good meal" it screeched.

Barkley instantly jumped on the cat yanking it off Bubblegum.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 03:54 PM
"There you are rahh" the cat yowled as he bowled Bubblegum over "you lie there's nothing but darkness, but you'll make a good meal" it screeched.

Shadow growled and jumped at the cat and pinned him.

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 03:55 PM
"There you are rahh" the cat yowled as he bowled Bubblegum over "you lie there's nothing but darkness, but I need to eat" it screeched.

Bubblegum tried to smile despite her fear. "Um, actually, there is. My twolegs will love you and take care of you!"

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Gem shrieked angrily at the cat. "You mousebrain! She was only trying to help you, if you'd listened you would have gotten a nice house and a warm place to sleep! You wouldn't be reduced to getting food out of the garbage!" She dashed up to the fighting cats, spitting angrily but not attackimg yet.

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 03:59 PM
The cat struggled but it was no use it was scrawny and shadow and Barkley were much stronger "liars liars you weren't alone" it continued to screech "help me!" It called out to the other strays, who had begun to follow the commotion.

"Lets go now!" Barkley ordered "Shadow take the lead I'll make sure no cat follows" He growled as he arched his back

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 04:03 PM
The cat struggled but it was no use it was scrawny and shadow and Barkley were much stronger "liars liars you weren't alone" it continued to screech "help me!" It called out to the other strays, who had begun to follow the commotion.

"Lets go now!" Barkley ordered "Shadow take the lead I'll make sure no cat follows" He growled as he arched his back
Shadow nodded. "Go!"

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 04:04 PM

"Wait! I can help them!" Bubblegum said.

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 04:06 PM
Shadow nodded. "Go!"
"Wait! I can help them!" Bubblegum said.

Gem shoved Bubblegum after Shadow. "It's no use! Run, I'll follow!"

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 04:08 PM
The strays let out a war cry and pounced at Barkley who did his best to keep them away from the others " hurry!" He yowled as he knocked a Tom into the trashcan, making a loud bang

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 04:12 PM
Shadow saw Barkley in trouble and stood next to him. "Go!" He said. "Run!"

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 04:12 PM
The strays let out a war cry and pounced at Barkley who did his best to keep them away from the others " hurry!" He yowled as he knocked a Tom into the trashcan, making a loud bang
Gem raced away, paws pounding on the concrete. She could only hope that Bubblegum was following, and not still trying to convince the strays to come to her house.

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Bubblegum looked at the stray cats. They looked as if they hadn't eaten in weeks. She promised herself that she would come back and give them all homes. Then she raced after Gem, already concocting a plan to give the stay cats homes.

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 04:15 PM
Unfortunately there where to many strays and even with Shadow at his side, they couldn't stop every cat and some had begun to chase Gem and Bubblegum. "Run! Run faster than you ever have before!" Barkley yowled as loud as he could before the mass of cats overwhelmed him

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 04:20 PM
Unfortunately there where to many strays and even with Shadow at his side, they couldn't stop every cat and some had begun to chase Gem and Bubblegum. "Run! Run faster than you ever have before!" Barkley yowled as loud as he could before the mass of cats overwhelmed him
"This is the fastest I can run!" Bubblegum called out to Barkley.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 04:21 PM
Shadow turned and ran as fast as he could, catching up with Gem and Bubblegum. "Run back to your twolegs!" He yelled.

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 04:21 PM

Gem glanced behind her, heart pounding as she saw strays giving chase. "Run Bubblegum!" She was afraid to see what had become of Barkley. Surely he can't fight that many cats alone? The white she-cat was tempted to turn around and race back to her friend's aid.

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Were Barkley once stood was now a mass of writhing cats and.....blood

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Gem glanced behind her, heart pounding as she saw strays giving chase. "Run Bubblegum!" She was afraid to see what had become of Shadow and Barkley. Surely they can't fight that many cats alone? The white she-cat was tempted to turn around and race back to her friends' aid.
"What do you think I'm doing with my legs?!" Bubblegum yelled back to Gem. She knew this was no time to be joking, but making others laugh was her second biggest dream.

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 04:27 PM

Giving another look behind her, Gem saw the mass of cats where Barkley was. She couldn't see her friend at all. Glancing at Shadow and Bubblegum besides her, she slowed her pace. "Keep running," she yowled again, ignoring Bubblegum's joke. Then, without a word, she spun around and raced back towards Barkley. I won't let you die!

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 04:28 PM
"What do you think I'm doing with my legs?!" Bubblegum yelled back to Gem. She knew this was no time to be joking, but making others laugh was her second biggest dream.
"Just keep running!" Shadow said behind them.

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 04:29 PM
Bubblegum heard Barkley's anguished yowls from behind her. She looked behind her to see Barkley and the stray cats fighting. She started to run a little slower, now more focused on whether she should help Barkley or keep going. Barkley was her friend, and he was losing the fight. But there were a few strays chasing her, and she didn't think she could get past them without getting torn to shreds... she kept running.

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Gem continued to sprint back towards Barkley, dodging cats as they attempted to pounce her. One good thing about her small size was that it made her a harder target. She dodged another cat, only to realize too late that another had lunged too. It swiped one of her legs, tripping her and sending her sprawled against the concrete. When it tried to hop on top of her, she rolled to the side and sprung up, running back towards the mass of cats. "I'm coming Barkley!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 04:33 PM
'I'm sorry.' He thought as he kept running. "Back to our twolegs!" He yowled.

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 04:37 PM
Bubblegum ran and ran until she finally arrived back in her garden.

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 04:37 PM

Gem heard Shadow yowl, and she pinned her ears against her head. "Only once I get Barkley!" She huffed to herself. Finally, she reached the mass of cats. Not knowing any battle moves, she simply slashed out with her claws at a nearby stray. "Barkley, where are you?" She shrieked above the noise of battle.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 04:38 PM
Gem heard Shadow yowl, and she pinned her ears against her head. "Only once I get Barkley!" She huffed to herself. Finally, she reached the mass of cats. Not knowing any battle moves, she simply slashed out with her claws at a nearby stray. "Barkley, where are you?" She shrieked above the noise of battle.
"No!" He grabbed her by the scruff and began running.

Mayflower
November 19th, 2016, 04:38 PM
(Can I jump in? This seems really fun)

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 04:40 PM
"No!" He grabbed her by the scruff and began running.

"But Barkley!" Gem struggled in his grip, cursing her small size under her breath. "He's going to die if we don't help him!" She pleaded.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 04:43 PM
"But Barkley!" Gem struggled in his grip, cursing her small size under her breath. "He's going to die if we don't help him!" She pleaded.
Shadow kept running, not saying anything.

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 04:43 PM
(Can I jump in? This seems really fun)
Sure, you can join! So here's what's going on in case you're too lazy to read all this...

Characters: Bubblegum, Gem, Barkley, and Shadow

Story: Shadow took Bubblegum, Gem, and Barkley into town and they met an "evil" stray cat, but Bubblegum thought that if she gave the strays homes, they would be nice, but that didn't work out so well, and this whole gang of strays chased Bubblegum back home, then they attacked Shadow and Barkley so Gem went to go help them but Shadow took her home.

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Suddenly Barkley was besides them "there shredding their own cats, come on I'm fine" he yowled as he limped away

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 04:45 PM
Shadow kept running, not saying anything.

Gem continued to shriek and spit profanities, struggling in the tom's grip. "Shadow, if you don't let me go, I'll... I'll," she paused trying to think of a good threat. "I'll stop talking to you!" She spat.

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Suddenly Barkley was besides them "there shredding their own cats, come on I'm fine" he yowled as he limped away
"Barkley!" Gem called out in relief. "Shadow, you're lucky he's ok!" She huffed.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Shadow nodded and continued running.

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Barkley just kept limping as fast as he could "come on we are almost there" he meowed as his vision became blurry "mouse-dung" He whispered as he fell to the ground, he had lost a lot of blood.

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Shadow nodded and continued running.

"You can put me down now," Gem muttered. She hated that Shadow was able to carry her so easily.

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 04:50 PM
"Barkley!" Gem called out in relief. "Shadow, you're lucky he's ok!" She huffed.
Bubblegum heard Gem and peeked up over the fence to see Barkley and Shadow. "Shadow! You're okay!" She jumped over the fence and faceplanted onto the hard pavement. Then she saw what had happened to Barkley and started to panic. "Uh... he's okay right?! Please, tell me he's okay!!!" She sounded like she was going to cry.

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 04:52 PM
The strays had finally stopped chasing them.

Barkley breathing became slower he was losing to much blood.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 04:53 PM
Barkley just kept limping as fast as he could "come on we are almost there" he meowed as his vision became blurry "mouse-dung" He whispered as he fell to the ground, he had lost a lot of blood.
Shadow put her down and picked up Barkley and running into the house.

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 04:54 PM
Bubblegum heard Gem and peeked up over the fence to see Barkley and Shadow, scratched up, but okay. "Shadow! You're okay!" She jumped over the fence and faceplanted onto the hard pavement. Then she saw Barkley and started to panic. "Is he okay?" She sounded like she was going to cry.
"Grab him and drag him to your den!" Gem called out to Bubblegum. "Your twolegs will know what to do!" As soon as Shadow put her down, she let out a sigh of relief.

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 04:55 PM
Shadow put her down and picked up Barkley and running into the house.
Barkley's twolegs came running out screaming and throwing things at Shadow, the littlest one came and picked up Barkley then they went inside, the twolegs slamming the door

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 04:57 PM
Barkley's twolegs came running out screaming and throwing things at Shadow, the littlest one came and picked up Barkley then they went inside, the twolegs slamming the door
Gem ran to Barkley's fence and jumped onto it, desperately looking through the windows to try and see how he was. "Oh, Barkley! Please be ok!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 04:57 PM
Shadow sighed and walked back to Bubblegum and Gem.

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 04:58 PM
"He didn't do anything!" Bubblegum yowled angrily. She knew the twolegs couldn't hear her, but she didn't care.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 04:59 PM
(Can we please slow down? This is going way too fast)

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 05:00 PM
Giving up, Gem padded back to her friends. "Oh Shadow, is he going to be ok?" She wailed and shoved her head into his shoulder. (Brb dinner)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Giving up, Gem padded back to her friends. "Oh Shadow, is he going to be ok?" She wailed and shoved her head into his shoulder. (Brb dinner)
Shadow licked her to calm her down. "He'll be fine." He said.

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 05:19 PM
Shadow licked her to calm her down. "He'll be fine." He said.
"Well, I'm going back home. Bye, guys," Bubblegum said, and jumped back over her fence into her garden.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 05:20 PM
"Well, I'm going back home. Bye, guys," Bubblegum said, and jumped back over her fence into her garden.
"Bye!" Shadow called.

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 05:29 PM
"Bye!" Shadow called.
Gem sighed. "Bye Bubblegum," she called. She pulled away from Shadow and looked up at him. "Shadow... your family lives in town?" She asked him quietly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 05:31 PM
Gem sighed. "Bye Bubblegum," she called. She pulled away from Shadow and looked up at him. "Shadow... your family lives in town?" She asked him quietly.
Shadow looked down at her. "Yes. My family lives in the center of town." He said.

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Shadow looked down at her. "Yes. My family lives in the center of town." He said.
"Are... are they strays?" She asked curiously.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 05:37 PM
"Are... are they strays?" She asked curiously.
Shadow remembered his family, how they teased him and bullied him and now they were struggling to survive. "Let's not talking about it."

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Shadow remembered his family, how they teased him and bullied him and now they were struggling to survive. "Let's not talking about it."

Gem looked down at the ground. "Sorry," she murmured. After a long pause, she begun to speak in a hushed tone. "Not all strays are bad, you know." The she-cat refused to look at Shadow, instead continuing to stare at the grass beneath her paws.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Gem looked down at the ground. "Sorry," she murmured. After a long pause, she begun to speak in a hushed tone. "Not all strays are bad, you know." The she-cat refused to look at Shadow, instead continuing to stare at the grass beneath her paws.
"I know." He said. "I know. It's just hard to think that when your family treats you like mouse-dung for half your life." He said quietly.

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 05:46 PM
"I know." He said. "I know. It's just hard to think that when your family treats you like mouse-dung for half your life." He said quietly.

"I.. my family," Gem found it hard to get the words out. "I was born in the streets." She still refused to look at the tom. "I dont know where they are anymore," she whispered.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 05:47 PM
"I'm sorry to hear that." Shadow said licking her head. "But now you have twolegs to look after you now."

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 05:52 PM
"I'm sorry to hear that." Shadow said licking her head. "But now you have twolegs to look after you now."
"You're right," she murmured, leaning into him. "Without them, I'm as good as dead. I would've never survived out there, being the runt. I mean, my family coddled me, but I could only stay with them for so long... and if the twolegs didn't separate us... then I'd eventually be on my own, and I'd die." She said the words sorrowfully, memories of her family flashing back. She let out a light laugh. "My mother named me Pearl, not Gem. Mother and Father spoiled me, and I'm sure my littermates must have been jealous, but they still cared for me. They were always so gentle. They were good cats, nothing like those strays."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 05:55 PM
"You're right," she murmured, leaning into him. "Without them, I'm as good as dead. I would've never survived out there, being the runt. I mean, my family coddled me, but I could only stay with them for so long... and if the twolegs didn't separate us... then I'd eventually be on my own, and I'd die." She said the words sorrowfully, memories of her family flashing back. She let out a light laugh. "My mother named me Pearl, not Gem. Mother and Father spoiled me, and I'm sure my littermates must have been jealous, but they still cared for me. They were always so gentle. They were good cats, nothing like those strays."
Shadow looked at her. "They sounded like much better parents and a much better family than mine." He said softly. "But I'm glad I met you." He said."You've helped me get through what I needed to."

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 05:56 PM
"So am I," Gem murmured. She finally looked up at Shadow, looking into his eyes. "Hey, maybe we were meant to meet each other. I mean, we have pretty rotten pasts, but we can make our futures bright, right?" A faint happiness gave her yellow eyes their spark back, and her maw formed a small smile.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 05:59 PM
"So am I," Gem murmured. She finally looked up at Shadow, looking into his eyes. "Hey, maybe we were meant to meet each other. I mean, we have pretty rotten pasts, but we can make our futures bright, right?" A faint happiness gave her yellow eyes their spark back, and her maw formed a small smile.
Shadow smiled. "Maybe." He said. "But whatever happens, I will never leave you." He promised.

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 06:01 PM
The next day...

5:30 a.m.

Bubblegum dashed down the street. She had put her plan into action, and it had gone pretty well. She had gotten lost a couple of times on the way to where the stray cats were, but she had recognized some of the landmarks and found them. She looked behind her. Were they still chasing her? Good, they were. She jumped over her fence and repeatedly headbutted the door. As she had expected, the strays had followed her into the garden. The garden was now cramped with cats. One of her twolegs opened the door and Bubblegum ran inside, followed by a storm of strays. Then she hopped up on top of the strays, and jumped across them until she reached outside. She was so small and light that they didn't notice she was on top of them. The door closed, and the strays, having no idea that she was outside, began looking for Bubblegum, tearing up the house in the process. The plan was to leave them inside with her twolegs until they learn that twolegs can love them... and it was working.

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Shadow smiled. "Maybe." He said. "But whatever happens, I will never leave you." He promised.
"And I'll never leave you." The small smile quickly grew into a large one, and she leaned forward to touch her nose to his ear.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 06:02 PM
"And I'll never leave you." The small smile quickly grew into a large one, and she leaned forward to touch her nose to his ear.
Shadow began licking her repeatedly.

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 06:04 PM
The next day...

Bubblegum dashed down the street. She had put her plan into action, and it had gone pretty well. She had gotten lost a couple of times on the way to where the stray cats were, but she had recognized some of the landmarks and found them. She looked behind her. Were they still chasing her? Good, they were. She jumped over her fence and repeatedly headbutted the door. As she had expected, the strays had followed her into the garden. The garden was now cramped with cats. One of her twolegs opened the door and Bubblegum ran inside, followed by a storm of strays. Then she hopped up on top of the strays, and jumped across them until she reached outside. She was so small and light that they didn't notice she was on top of them. The door closed, and the strays, having no idea that she was outside, began looking for Bubblegum, tearing up the house in the process. The plan was to leave them inside with her twolegs until they learn that twolegs can love them... and it was working.

Gem gasped as the storm of strays ran past. She hadn't even noticed the time had gone by so fast. "What is she doing?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 06:06 PM
The next day...

(How old are you irl)
Shadow shook his head. "Oh my goodness!"

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 06:13 PM
"I would not want those crazy things in my den! My twolegs would kill me!" Gem stared at the house with wide eyes.

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 06:15 PM
When Barkley woke up he was in a cage and his wounded leg was bandaged, and the bleeding had stopped. He knew where he was "the vet" He meowed weakly he could barely move his head, it still hurt all over. Suddenly a Twoleg came in with needle "not a needle" He whispered, but he knew the Twoleg would ignore him which it did soon enough it was injecting him with something then it left. Barkley attempted to say something but it was slurred and before he knew it he was asleep.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 06:16 PM
"I would not want those crazy things in my den! My twolegs would kill me!" Gem stared at the house with wide eyes.
Shadow sighed. "Bubblegum is trying to show that twolegs can love them." He told Gem, "But what she doesn't know is that for most of them, it's because the twolegs wouldn't love them is why they left."

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 06:18 PM
Shadow sighed. "Bubblegum is trying to show that twolegs can love them." He told Gem, "But what she doesn't know is that for most of them, it's because the twolegs wouldn't love them is why they left."
Gem sighed. "It makes you feel bad for them."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 06:21 PM
"Yeah. It really does." He said.

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 06:24 PM
"Yeah. It really does." He said.
Gem winced as several loud clangs were heard from the house. "I can't watch any longer," she meowed. "Want to go to my twoleg's den?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 06:26 PM
Gem winced as several loud clangs were heard from the house. "I can't watch any longer," she meowed. "Want to go to my twoleg's den?"
Shadow blinked for a moment. "Sure." He said finally.

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Shadow blinked for a moment. "Sure." He said finally.

Gem hopped up and started trotting to her house, ears pinned flat against her head in an attempt to block out the screeching of the strays inside Bubblegum's house.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 06:38 PM
Gem hopped up and started trotting to her house, ears pinned flat against her head in an attempt to block out the screeching of the strays inside Bubblegum's house.
Shadow walked right next to her.

Crystalkitty
November 19th, 2016, 10:09 PM
(How old are you irl)
Shadow shook his head. "Oh my goodness!"
(not a 9-year-old or around that age, if that's what you're thinking. I have Aspergers. Please don't hate me! :()
"Hi Shadow!" Bubblegum meowed.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2016, 10:14 PM
(Like I'd tell you!)
"Hi Shadow!" Bubblegum meowed.

Shadow nodded "Hi."

RedFeather
November 19th, 2016, 11:58 PM
Bluebell still sat there, she padded to the fence. Bluebell jumped as high as she could, she was able to get over it. But because of her young age, she was pretty small so she tripped. Bluebell fell onto the ground, she was now in the garden with the other cats. All the cats could see her now, wich made Bluebell feel a bit startled. Bluebell sat up, she was way smaller then the other cats.

Crystalkitty
November 20th, 2016, 12:25 PM
Bluebell sat up, she was way smaller then the other cats.
(I'm pretty sure Bubblegum is the smallest. She's only 1 moon old.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2016, 12:26 PM
(Wow)

Crystalkitty
November 20th, 2016, 01:08 PM
Shadow nodded "Hi."
One of the strays noticed Bubblegum. He informed the others and every one of them started trying to bust the door down. The cats were not very strong, but there were about 20 of them in the twoleg nest, and Bubblegum was convinced that together, they could indeed break the door down. Bubblegum tried to hold the door up, but she knew she couldn't do it alone. "Shadow, could you help me hold the door up?" she asked him.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2016, 01:11 PM
:princess:One of the strays noticed Bubblegum. He informed the others and every one of them started trying to bust the door down. The cats were not very strong, but there were about 20 of them in the twoleg nest, and Bubblegum was convinced that together, they could indeed break the door down. Bubblegum tried to hold the door up, but she knew she couldn't do it alone. "Shadow, could you help me hold the door up?" she asked him.
Shadow sighed. "You need to move." He told her. "Otherwise you'll be crushed."

Crystalkitty
November 20th, 2016, 01:11 PM
(Wow)
(Wow what?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2016, 01:12 PM
(It's nothing)

Crystalkitty
November 20th, 2016, 01:13 PM
:princess:
Shadow sighed. "You need to move." He told her. "Otherwise you'll be crushed."
Bubblegum was confused by what Shadow said. "Well they'll probably kill me if I let them out," she said.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Shadow stood a few pawsteps away from her. "They have to get through me first." He said crouching and preparing to attack.

Crystalkitty
November 20th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Shadow stood a few pawsteps away from her. "They have to get through me first." He said crouching and preparing to attack.
"Do you SEE how many cats are in there? You can't handle that many, even if I was fighting with you!" she said.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2016, 01:22 PM
"Do you SEE how many cats are in there? You can't handle that many, even if I was fighting with you!" she said.
"You don't know what I've been through." He growled. "Now move."

Crystalkitty
November 20th, 2016, 01:29 PM
"You don't know what I've been through." He growled. "Now move."
Bubblegum walked away from the door. It took a few minutes for the strays to break the door down. They didn't care about Shadow, though. They went straight for Bubblegum. She was so surprised that she fell backwards off the fence, and the strays attacked her.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2016, 01:32 PM
Shadow grinned. "They all made mistakes." He jumped over the fence and threw every last cat away from her and began clawing and slashing at them. In a few moments, seven of them were dead and five of them were injured.

Crystalkitty
November 20th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Shadow grinned. "They all made mistakes." He jumped over the fence and threw every last cat away from her and began clawing and slashing at them. In a few moments, seven of them were dead and five of them were injured.
It was then that Bubblegum realized what she had let Shadow do. "Wait... why did we let them out?!" she asked.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2016, 01:44 PM
"We didn't. You did." Shadow said lunging at two more and killing them. "Six left." He said to himself.

Crystalkitty
November 20th, 2016, 01:48 PM
"We didn't. You did." Shadow said lunging at two more and killing them. "Six left." He said to himself.
"Yes, but you told me to," she said.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2016, 01:51 PM
"Yes, but you told me to," she said.
"I'm doing this so you don't die." He said and killed another one.

Crystalkitty
November 20th, 2016, 01:59 PM
"I'm doing this so you don't die." He said and killed another one.
Bubblegum sighed. "One of my twolegs really loves animals, especially cats. So if we left the strays in there for long enough, they would learn that twolegs really can love them," she explained.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2016, 02:01 PM
"Twolegs are the REASON they are like this." He growled.

Crystalkitty
November 20th, 2016, 02:03 PM
"Twolegs are the REASON they are like this." He growled.
"...What?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2016, 02:11 PM
"You don't know how long it took me to trust a twoleg after what they did to me and my family!" There were two cats left standing. Him and Bubblegum, the rest lie there dead.

Crystalkitty
November 20th, 2016, 02:18 PM
"You don't know how long it took me to trust a twoleg after what they did to me and my family!" There were two cats left standing. Him and Bubblegum, the rest lie there dead.
"What did they do to you?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2016, 02:25 PM
"What did they do to you?"
He sheathed his claws and and flicked blood from his paws. "We were treated like crap. Barely fed, barely cared for, barely loved." His eyes gave her a cold stare. "This is the reason why we left. Why all those cats." He pointed to all the dead cats. "Left."

Crystalkitty
November 20th, 2016, 02:42 PM
He sheathed his claws and and flicked blood from his paws. "We were treated like crap. Barely fed, barely cared for, barely loved." His eyes gave her a cold stare. "This is the reason why we left. Why all those cats." He pointed to all the dead cats. "Left."
"Why would they do that?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2016, 02:47 PM
"Why would they do that?"
"Twolegs don't care about us at all." He growled. "They only care about themselves."

Crystalkitty
November 20th, 2016, 02:51 PM
"Twolegs don't care about us at all." He growled. "They only care about themselves."
"Well, my twolegs care about me. Not all twolegs are bad..."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2016, 02:57 PM
"Congratulations to you then." He said. "You have somebody who cares."

Crystalkitty
November 20th, 2016, 03:13 PM
"Congratulations to you then." He said. "You have somebody who cares."
"You know, you didn't have to kill the strays."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2016, 03:17 PM
"You know, you didn't have to kill the strays."
"Are you saying you wanted to die?" He asked.

Crystalkitty
November 20th, 2016, 03:20 PM
"Are you saying you wanted to die?" He asked.
"No, I'm saying that you could have just chased them away," she said.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2016, 03:23 PM
"No, I'm saying that you could have just chased them away," she said.
Shadow shook his head. "They don't listen. They never do. If they want somebody dead, they won't stop until they kill that person."

Crystalkitty
November 20th, 2016, 03:31 PM
Shadow shook his head. "They don't listen. They never do. If they want somebody dead, they won't stop until they kill that person."
"Oh"...

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2016, 03:40 PM
"Oh"...
"That is what I had to live through." He said and pointed to them. "What they were living through."

Crystalkitty
November 20th, 2016, 03:46 PM
"That is what I had to live through." He said and pointed to them. "What they were living through."
"Uh... I'm sorry that happened to you..." she didn't know what else to say.

Mayflower
November 20th, 2016, 03:47 PM
"Yeah, and it was pretty hard until some twolegs came." Bellatrix said fron a dark corner. "They took some of us and gave us to others to be kittypets. It's good now. By the way. I'm Bellatrix." The she cat jumped beside Bubblegum. "You are?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2016, 03:49 PM
"Uh... I'm sorry that happened to you..." she didn't know what else to say.
"No you're not." He said. "Because you haven't been through anything."

Crystalkitty
November 20th, 2016, 03:51 PM
"Yeah, and it was pretty hard until some twolegs came." Bellatrix said fron a dark corner. "They took some of us and gave us to others to be kittypets. It's good now. By the way. I'm Bellatrix." The she cat jumped beside Bubblegum. "You are?"
She smiled. "I'm Bubblegum!" she exclaimed.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2016, 03:52 PM
"I'm Shadow." He said.

Mayflower
November 20th, 2016, 03:57 PM
She smiled. "I'm Bubblegum!" she exclaimed.
"Well you're one happy camper Bubblegum. Nice to meet you two.Where do your twolegs live?"

Crystalkitty
November 20th, 2016, 04:00 PM
"Well you're one happy camper Bubblegum. Nice to meet you two.Where do your twolegs live?"
"They live right there." she said and pointed to her twoleg nest.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2016, 04:00 PM
"Mine are a few houses that way." He said.

Mayflower
November 20th, 2016, 04:02 PM
"What about you Bubblegum? Where do your twolegs live?"

Crystalkitty
November 20th, 2016, 05:35 PM
"What about you Bubblegum? Where do your twolegs live?"
"I told you, I live right there."

Blackout
November 20th, 2016, 05:41 PM
Barkley woke again this time his Twoleg was staring at him and had been petting him, when it realized he was awake it ran out of the room. Barkley struggled to get up, but eventually he did, when he looked at his wounded leg it was covered in a white sleeve and he couldn't move his leg "ugh not one of these stupid things" He grunted attempting to bite it off. Just then his Twoleg came in with a cage and the vet, Barkley would be going home.

Mayflower
November 20th, 2016, 05:47 PM
"I told you, I live right there."
"Well sorry, Sugar. I heard about your Barkley friend, Is he at his twoleg's house. If he is, we should go check on him!" Bellatrix desperatley wanted to meet more kittypets than the alleys around her house.

Blackout
November 20th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Barkley was indeed home though his Twoleg wouldn't let him go anywhere without it and Barkley wasn't allowed outside anymore for the time being. "I hate this stupid thing" Barkley growled as he attempted to rip off the cast one again, but it was no use "I wish I coul go outside, are the others safe? Ugh" he growled as he stared out the sliding glass door.

Crystalkitty
November 20th, 2016, 06:29 PM
"Well sorry, Sugar. I heard about your Barkley friend, Is he at his twoleg's house. If he is, we should go check on him!" Bellatrix desperatley wanted to meet more kittypets than the alleys around her house.
"Okay, let's go!" Bubblegum said, and started to head for Barkley's house.