PDA

View Full Version : I Wish to RP!

ActualLsr
November 18th, 2016, 12:20 PM
Hai! So I created a small Charrie site! It isn't much but I didn't want to overload myself! So here is the site: Character Site (http://actualloserstm.wixsite.com/mysite) I left a lot of things Open or Pending because I wanted to get the main roles filled (Family, Friends, Enemy, Future Mate, etc.) and develop the characters personality and background as I rp :3 The characters that have two mothers or two fathers are characters with same-sex parents and are adopted. I hope you guys apply.. Here is the form:

Your Cat's Name:
Role Wanted:
Clan:
Perso.:
Background:
Suggestions?(Do you think my cat should have an evil perso., good perso, a little bit of both, etc.):
Other(If I forgot anything or If you wanna add something):

Character Site Links are Welcomed too!! :rainbowllama:

CherryIce
November 18th, 2016, 04:30 PM
i havnt put my shadowclan oc on my charrie site so imma just put all the info here! ill add him to the charrie site later~
also whats the name of ur shadowclan oc? it doesnt state it on ur charrie site!
Your Cat's Name: Nightshade
Role Wanted: Sister? I dont really know, because it doesnt say your cats age or anything xD If your cats a kit or an apprentice then father i guess!
Clan: Shadowclan
Perso.: To be RPed
Background: Your average clan cat!
Suggestions?(Do you think my cat should have an evil perso., good perso, a little bit of both, etc.):
Gender: male or female, depending on the age of your cat(if you dont mind xD)
Appearance: cream colored fur, black face and nose, blue eyes
Other(If I forgot anything or If you wanna add something): nothing yet!

ActualLsr
November 21st, 2016, 08:33 AM
i havnt put my shadowclan oc on my charrie site so imma just put all the info here! ill add him to the charrie site later~
also whats the name of ur shadowclan oc? it doesnt state it on ur charrie site!
Your Cat's Name: Nightshade
Role Wanted: Sister? I dont really know, because it doesnt say your cats age or anything xD If your cats a kit or an apprentice then father i guess!
Clan: Shadowclan
Perso.: To be RPed
Background: Your average clan cat!
Gender: male or female, depending on the age of your cat(if you dont mind xD)
Appearance: cream colored fur, black face and nose, blue eyes
Other(If I forgot anything or If you wanna add something): nothing yet!

Sorry about that X3 I really need to go back and fix my character site! Anyway His name is Beaversong and yeah I'll take Nightshade as a sister XD

CherryIce
November 21st, 2016, 08:30 PM
Okay! Just leave a message on my page when you start rping!