PDA

View Full Version : The Fall

Timbergrowl
November 18th, 2016, 08:14 AM
Basically Three kits are stolen from their clan by rouge warriors, they are taught that the clans are weak and should be under their rule. one of them each infiltrate the three other clans and secretly take over them, once they become leaders they combine the clans and invade the fourth clan, the only on that can stop them is an outcast of the clan that they were born in, you may even think of the names of the kits and all cats clan or not, you may also think of what four clans that are here, ill be naming the rouge clan sorry if that upsets anyone, i would like the most unique names and pelts ever, OK! this story will be on wattpad under the name Cloudshadow please look for it!

Timbergrowl
November 18th, 2016, 08:25 AM
Name- Swirlkit
Age- 3 moons
Rank- kit
Description- brown and tan tom that has swirls on his pelt and a white chin, he has a sleek short furred coat and brown eyes
Personality- reckless and stubborn, he is and arrogant tom who thinks the weak shouldn't live to see their warrior ceremony, he is however smart enough not to say that out loud. He is also smart and observant which serves him will when fighting someone stronger.

Timbergrowl
November 18th, 2016, 08:34 AM
Name- Chestnutmoon
Age- 25 moons
Rank- queen
Description- Chestnut brown she-cat with brown eyes
Personality- mother to swirlkit and songkit, she is respectable to be always kind and caring. Under the threat of her kits lives she becomes a very furious she-cat.

Timbergrowl
November 18th, 2016, 08:43 AM
Name- Songkit
Age- 3 moons
Rank- kit
Description- Cream colored she-kit with a white face, long furred coat with light grey eyes
Personality- sweet, caring, but a little stuck up. She can be stubborn and rude at times but she’s a great friend to have. She dreams of having a mate and kits.

Timbergrowl
November 18th, 2016, 08:49 AM
Name- Foxpaw
Age- 10 moons
Rank- apprentice
Description- all white she-cat with a fox like tail (red, black and white tip) and hazel eyes
Personality- she is brave but foolish moving before thinking, she can be oblivious to her surroundings and her friends feeling. She’s constantly told by her mentor that she needs to focus or she’ll never be a warrior.

Timbergrowl
November 18th, 2016, 08:59 AM
I've desided to use Snowclan as one of the clans and lightningclan is the evil clan if you want your cats in these two clans then just ad it into ur post and if u still want to suggest other clans u may do so! this book will be in the point of view of one of the three main kits ill choose who when some suggests them

Caligo Everton
November 18th, 2016, 09:04 AM
Name- Swirlkit
Age- 3 moons
Rank- kit
Description- brown and tan tom that has swirls on his pelt and a white chin, he has a sleek short furred coat and brown eyes
Personality- reckless and stubborn, he is and arrogant tom who thinks the weak shouldn't live to see their warrior ceremony, he is however smart enough not to say that out loud. He is also smart and observant which serves him will when fighting someone stronger.

(So I'm confused do we just rp one of these characters like our own. Also if that is the case can swirlkit be a she. If not then I can rp him as a tom. M)

Timbergrowl
November 18th, 2016, 09:04 AM
Name- Tundrastar
Age- 50 moons
Rank- Leader
Allegiances- SnowClan
Description- light gray and white tabby tom with long furred coat and black tabby stripes with ice blue eyes
Personality- has the clan in complete trust of him, he is what you would call a great leader, he is kind and brave always willing to help out others and his life is perfect, at the end of his life however he begins to become paranoid banishing his deputy and making one of the kits deputy for their hard work.

Timbergrowl
November 18th, 2016, 09:08 AM
I'm wrighting a fanfiction on another website if you want to suggest a cat for it then you can also if you want you can take swirlkit and turn him into a girl for this website just know that ill be using him in a book on wattpad

Timbergrowl
November 18th, 2016, 09:22 AM
Name- Spottedflame
Age- 33 moons
Rank- warrior
Description- spotted black and white tom with an all-black tail and ears and light hazel-grey eyes
Personality- he’s grumpy and uncaring, unless it his mate. He is the first warrior to help with the clans fall because he believes that if the clans were united under one cat there would be less conflict and his mate and future kits would be safe.

Caligo Everton
November 18th, 2016, 09:25 AM
Oh XD))

Timbergrowl
November 18th, 2016, 11:49 AM
never mind i only need one other clans beside snowclan and lightningclan i do however need cats still