PDA

View Full Version : Cat Creator! (Ver. Rubinaito)

rubinaito
September 11th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Fill out this form-

Age wanted:
Species wanted:

ShiningFern
September 12th, 2017, 03:05 PM
Rubinaito
Age wanted: 75 moons
Species wanted: Ragamuffin

rubinaito
September 17th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Rubinaito
Age wanted: 75 moons
Species wanted: Ragamuffin

|| Name ||

Here are three possible names for your cat and the descriptions for them.

Darkkit ➺ Darkpaw ➺ Darkcloud
/dɑrkkɪt/ - Named for their dark brown back; kit suffix.
/dɑrkpɔ/ - See above; apprentice suffix.
/dɑrkklaʊd/ - See above; named for their cloud-like fur and white underbelly.

Featherkit ➺ Featherpaw ➺ Featherdrift
/ˈfɛð ərkɪt/ - Named for their feathery, soft fur; kit suffix.
/ˈfɛð ərpɔ/ - See above; apprentice suffix.
/ˈfɛð ərdrɪft/ - See above; named for their tendency to daydream as an apprentice/young warrior.

Bluekit ➺ Bluepaw ➺ Blueeye
/blukɪt/ - Named for their left blue eye; kit suffix.
/blupɔ/ - See above; apprentice suffix.
/bluaɪ/ - See above; the 'eye' is just to complete the name.

|| Age ||
Seventy-Five Moons
Born during half-moon in the beginning of Leaffall

|| Gender ||
Cisgender Male; Heterosexual; Polyromantic

|| Personality ||
As a kit/apprentice/young warrior || As a older warrior/elder

Dreamer || Romantic || Extrovert || Excitable || Rambunctious
As a kit, this cat loved to play with his littermates and make friends with the other kits and apprentices. He aspired to become leader of SkyClan, and would always play the leader when playing games with fellow kittens. Through his apprenticeship, he made quick and fast friends, never letting the words of others get him down. He worked hard in hopes that the leader would notice, and make him deputy as soon as he became a warrior; of course, he was still young and didn't know that wasn't how things worked. Always the romantic type, he found himself flirting with many cats, falling in love with multiple at a time on occasion. Once he became a warrior, he had a few flings with clanmates and a few cross-clan ones as well.

Serious || Charming || Fatherly || Extrovert || Realistic
As he began to mature into an older warrior, he began to realize that things weren't always going to happen as he hoped they would. Coming to terms with the fact that he may not be leader, or even a deputy, his day-dreaming slowly began to stop and he began to be a little serious than before. While he does appreciate the company of females, he is beginning to realize that he only needs to settle down with one; a litter or two of kits later, he finds himself being more and more serious than his younger years. Still very fatherly, he'd become a father figure to his apprentices. He is still extroverted, making an effort to make sure cats feel welcome in his clan.

|| Appearance ||
[Reference Picture (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/61/17/ab/6117ab851b5912c7092ad368697dfe31.jpg)]
This tom has a large, dark brown patch on his back, tail, and head, with a white underbelly, paws, and face. He is about average size for his breed, and weighs a little less than what's considered 'normal' for kittypets. He has bi-colored eyes, his right one yellow and his left one blue.

|| Rank ||
Senior Warrior

ShiningFern
September 17th, 2017, 09:15 PM
|| Name ||

Here are three possible names for your cat and the descriptions for them.

Darkkit ➺ Darkpaw ➺ Darkcloud
/dɑrkkɪt/ - Named for their dark brown back; kit suffix.
/dɑrkpɔ/ - See above; apprentice suffix.
/dɑrkklaʊd/ - See above; named for their cloud-like fur and white underbelly.

Featherkit ➺ Featherpaw ➺ Featherdrift
/ˈfɛð ərkɪt/ - Named for their feathery, soft fur; kit suffix.
/ˈfɛð ərpɔ/ - See above; apprentice suffix.
/ˈfɛð ərdrɪft/ - See above; named for their tendency to daydream as an apprentice/young warrior.

Bluekit ➺ Bluepaw ➺ Blueeye
/blukɪt/ - Named for their left blue eye; kit suffix.
/blupɔ/ - See above; apprentice suffix.
/bluaɪ/ - See above; the 'eye' is just to complete the name.

|| Age ||
Seventy-Five Moons
Born during half-moon in the beginning of Leaffall

|| Gender ||
Cisgender Male; Heterosexual; Polyromantic

|| Personality ||
As a kit/apprentice/young warrior || As a older warrior/elder

Dreamer || Romantic || Extrovert || Excitable || Rambunctious
As a kit, this cat loved to play with his littermates and make friends with the other kits and apprentices. He aspired to become leader of SkyClan, and would always play the leader when playing games with fellow kittens. Through his apprenticeship, he made quick and fast friends, never letting the words of others get him down. He worked hard in hopes that the leader would notice, and make him deputy as soon as he became a warrior; of course, he was still young and didn't know that wasn't how things worked. Always the romantic type, he found himself flirting with many cats, falling in love with multiple at a time on occasion. Once he became a warrior, he had a few flings with clanmates and a few cross-clan ones as well.

Serious || Charming || Fatherly || Extrovert || Realistic
As he began to mature into an older warrior, he began to realize that things weren't always going to happen as he hoped they would. Coming to terms with the fact that he may not be leader, or even a deputy, his day-dreaming slowly began to stop and he began to be a little serious than before. While he does appreciate the company of females, he is beginning to realize that he only needs to settle down with one; a litter or two of kits later, he finds himself being more and more serious than his younger years. Still very fatherly, he'd become a father figure to his apprentices. He is still extroverted, making an effort to make sure cats feel welcome in his clan.

|| Appearance ||
[Reference Picture (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/61/17/ab/6117ab851b5912c7092ad368697dfe31.jpg)]
This tom has a large, dark brown patch on his back, tail, and head, with a white underbelly, paws, and face. He is about average size for his breed, and weighs a little less than what's considered 'normal' for kittypets. He has bi-colored eyes, his right one yellow and his left one blue.

|| Rank ||
Senior Warrior

Thank you so much. He is lovely.

Frosty
September 17th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Rubinaito

Age wanted: 3
Species wanted:ragdoll

vellichor
September 19th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Age wanted: 10 moons
Species wanted: Maine Coon
Rubinaito

:>

aleka!
September 19th, 2017, 06:39 PM

Age Wanted: 26-30 monons
Species Wanted: Abyssinian

Rubinaito

rubinaito
September 19th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Frosty
Aura
Aleka

I would like to note that I do these in my spare time when I'm not working on anything, so it will be a little bit before your cats are finished. Thank you for being patient with me!

vellichor
September 20th, 2017, 07:12 AM
Frosty
Aura
Aleka

I would like to note that I do these in my spare time when I'm not working on anything, so it will be a little bit before your cats are finished. Thank you for being patient with me!

Not a problem! I can wait ^^

mvoxhu
September 30th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Age wanted: 30+ Moons
Species wanted: Feline; Norwegian Forest Cat / Maine Coon / just long-furred lol