PDA

View Full Version : Clan's news. Where is it?

mapledash
November 18th, 2016, 01:51 AM
On the previous forum, on the home page, we could see the latest news of the clans, like who was leader, why they stepped down, who became deputy, the newest warriors, etc. I cannot find this information anymore. Is it still around or was it removed? If it's still there, can i have the link to it please? Thank you. <3

Gusty
November 18th, 2016, 06:26 AM
On the previous forum, on the home page, we could see the latest news of the clans, like who was leader, why they stepped down, who became deputy, the newest warriors, etc. I cannot find this information anymore. Is it still around or was it removed? If it's still there, can i have the link to it please? Thank you. <3
As far as I'm aware, I don't think there's a board for that anymore. But we could ask the staff.

vos
November 18th, 2016, 11:31 AM
Hello! I'm taking this up with the other staff now. Thank you for reminding us!

mapledash
November 18th, 2016, 12:12 PM

No problem! ;) it was very usefull information for me and probably others.

Phoenix Flames
November 18th, 2016, 09:01 PM
As far as I'm aware, I don't think there's a board for that anymore. But we could ask the staff.
No problem! ;) it was very usefull information for me and probably others.
Guys, the Clan News is under Site Information, just to let you know.