PDA

View Full Version : Wait I'm what?

Darky
September 11th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Abby has spend her life without knowing who her parents were until she had left her twolegs. She bumps into Pigeonfeather and skyclan border warrior 2 as she doesn't know what the cats are doing. Curious she asks them what is going on as the cats tell her. She is confused as she had never heard about any of this. She feels been to skyclan but doesn't remember very being there. She goes off as she returns the next day without her callor. This time she meets autumnpaw and dashpaw at the border as they seem familiar to her. She notices that they look like her as she feels like they are family. She asks the two cats if they had another sister. Confused autumnpaw and Dashpaw chase Abby away from the border. Abby is very confused as she goes back to the border for an final time but Cloudflight is there on patrol when Abby bumps into Cloudflight. The shecat notices that Abby is her daughter as she started to speak to Abby about who she is. Abby slowly remembering everything is shocked as she had remember that she was taken away from her mother. She agrees to join skyclan under the name with sweetpaw as she is back with her mother and siblings. She spends time making friends with other apprentices and training with dawnsky. Sweetpaw and her siblings get their warrior names as sweetpaw is now sweetheart. A moon after her warrior ceremony sweetheart meets her old denmate when she was a kittypet as she sees that the cat has something in it's mouth. 3 young kits. Selena explains that she doesn't want her kits to be taken away by twolegs as she gives the kits to sweetheart to take care off. Sweetheart understands as she stays on patrol with the young kits to say she had found the, alone. She takes the kits back as her own as she raises the kits as her own as she wacthes the kits grown up.

Roles
Skyclan border cat:needs to be warrior any gender.
-Pigeonfeather Panic
-open
Apprentice 1: Abby sister, must be female. Has to be 7 moons old
- autumnpaw SamCats
Apprentice 2: Abby brother, must be male and 7 moons old
- dashpaw Swiftheart
Shecat: Abby mother, must be over 15 moons olds
- Cloudflight itsyaboirussetbird
Mentor: must be warrior
- dawnsky Aura
Kittypet: must be female
-Selena Silentshade
Kit: any gender
-mothkit Hawkstar
-Misty{driftkit} Black Cat
-Stonekit The Bloody Kitty
Form with link:
Name with link:
Role:
Roleplay sample:
Other:

Form without link:
Name:
Personality:
Rp sample:
Other:

Abby looks below

Darky
September 11th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Bump)

Darky
September 11th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Bump)

Leucos
September 11th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Name: mothkit
Appearance: http://www.sobi.org/photos/Cat/Bakewell/TrioA_001.jpg
Role: kit
Personality:shy , easy to scare , lazy, loyal sarcastic skitterish
Looks: ???
Other: has nightmares

Darky ^^ Darky I fixed

Silhouettes
September 11th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Name: Misty {Driftkit}
Appearance: Boop (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d0/f4/13/d0f4138058b0a86a87076221b48d5d7e--anime-cat-warriors.jpg)
Role: Kit?
Personality: Overall Driftkit is an easy cat to get along with, especially with her forgiving nature and dedication to including other cats in conversation and making sure that all cats are pleased. She also has a dedication to relationships in general. She has a good sense of principles and will always know whether a choice is right or wrong, or whether things are morally correct considering she has a high sense of morals and will very likely stick to those, regardless if the cat going against it is her friend. She is a very obedient she-cat and never hesitates doing what her superiors or fellow clanmates ask of her, doing whatever it may be, so long as it is within his morals and the warrior code.
Roleplay Sample: ( MaskedBandits )

The purr of Lemoncello made her heart leap, making her have a purr of her own. She loved when his fur- on purpose - brushed against hers, for the small amount of time lay her head on his shoulder, before lifting it up as he moved. Rippletail watched his work silently, eyes admiring. She felt close to Lemoncello, closer to any tom she had ever known. The molly wanted to peek in to see for herself, but waited for him to finish

Once he said 'love,' Rippletail felt like she could jump in the air, but instead a loud purr rumbled through her throat. Ducking in, she pressed herself as close as possible to him, the purr still going. "It's perfect!" The molly exclaimed. She-she felt like they were getting... pulled together. Happiness sparked her once again once she settled down, waiting for him to join.
Other: She's deaf in her left ear

Darky
September 11th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Name: mothkit
Appearance: http://www.sobi.org/photos/Cat/Bakewell/TrioA_001.jpg
Role: kit
Personality:TBRP
Looks: ???
Other: has nightmares

Darky ^^
Apperance: Boop (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d0/f4/13/d0f4138058b0a86a87076221b48d5d7e--anime-cat-warriors.jpg)
Personality: Overall Driftkit is an easy cat to get along with, especially with her forgiving nature and dedication to including other cats in conversation and making sure that all cats are pleased. She also has a dedication to relationships in general. She has a good sense of principles and will always know whether a choice is right or wrong, or whether things are morally correct considering she has a high sense of morals and will very likely stick to those, regardless if the cat going against it is her friend. She is a very obedient she-cat and never hesitates doing what her superiors or fellow clanmates ask of her, doing whatever it may be, so long as it is within his morals and the warrior code.
Rp samples? And hawkstar you might need the personality for this one.

Leucos
September 11th, 2017, 06:23 PM

Ok I'll fix!

Silhouettes
September 11th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Didn't see that from the form, sorry! Let me do it now~

Darky
September 11th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Ok I'll fix!
Still missing Rp sample but ik you don't do this so I'll let it slide this once but next time please be prepared. I'll make it show it's the two kits

Leucos
September 11th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Still missing Rp sample but ik you don't do this so I'll let it slide this once but next time please be prepared. I'll make it show it's the two kits

Dang sorry is a rp example like what we normally do?

Darky
September 11th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Dang sorry is a rp example like what we normally do?
Yea well it matters who the person is

Darky
September 11th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Appearance: Boop (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d0/f4/13/d0f4138058b0a86a87076221b48d5d7e--anime-cat-warriors.jpg)
Roleplay Sample: ( MaskedBandits )

The purr of Lemoncello made her heart leap, making her have a purr of her own. She loved when his fur- on purpose - brushed against hers, for the small amount of time lay her head on his shoulder, before lifting it up as he moved. Rippletail watched his work silently, eyes admiring. She felt close to Lemoncello, closer to any tom she had ever known. The molly wanted to peek in to see for herself, but waited for him to finish

Once he said 'love,' Rippletail felt like she could jump in the air, but instead a loud purr rumbled through her throat. Ducking in, she pressed herself as close as possible to him, the purr still going. "It's perfect!" The molly exclaimed. She-she felt like they were getting... pulled together. Happiness sparked her once again once she settled down, waiting for him to join.
Accepted I changed it so there is 2 kits

Darky
September 11th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Boop

Darky
September 12th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Boop

Darky
September 14th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Boooop)

Bracken12
September 14th, 2017, 09:08 PM
I noticed you had two kits and no Kittypet... I change that!

Name: Selena
Appearance: ginger with brown patches and amber eyes
Role: Kittypet
Personality: Selena is a she-cat who values the bond of sisters, having two herself. She hates the thought of torn families, and can hardly think about every getting rid of innocent lives. she's rather gullible in the sense that she trusts so willingly, but she has a good heart, and is willing to do what's right- no matter the cost.
RP example: (not real, just made up from a future rp i'll do in Stormclan)
Ravenheart and Fawnlight stared as a long furred white shape came out of the bushes, his blue eyes wavering with tears. "How could you," He croaked, looking at Ravenheart with great sadness, his blue eyes pools of sorrow. "Frostrush... I can explain," Ravenheart mewed but Frostrush turned on him, fur bristling in fury. "How can you explain sneaking off to see a she-cat in the middle of the night?! I thought you wasn't like that Ravenheart, I thought you cared about stormclan! Well obviously you don't!" Ravenheart flicked his ears, his tail fluffed up in defiance. "I do care! I can care about more than one thing ,Frostrush, you of all cats should know that! IT ISN'T ALWAYS GOING TO BE ABOUT YOU! You are not my leader!"Ravenheart hissed, spitting in his brother's face. Ravenheart had hit a nerve, and he knew it. All the rage drained from Frostrush's eyes, all was left was... nothing, no emotion. "Fine," he said, turning, "But when you need me to cover for you, don't bother asking," And with that, the white tom whisked away.
Other: Nope!

Darky
September 15th, 2017, 05:30 PM
I noticed you had two kits and no Kittypet... I change that!

Name: Selena
Appearance: ginger with brown patches and amber eyes
Role: Kittypet
Personality: Selena is a she-cat who values the bond of sisters, having two herself. She hates the thought of torn families, and can hardly think about every getting rid of innocent lives. she's rather gullible in the sense that she trusts so willingly, but she has a good heart, and is willing to do what's right- no matter the cost.
RP example: (not real, just made up from a future rp i'll do in Stormclan)
Ravenheart and Fawnlight stared as a long furred white shape came out of the bushes, his blue eyes wavering with tears. "How could you," He croaked, looking at Ravenheart with great sadness, his blue eyes pools of sorrow. "Frostrush... I can explain," Ravenheart mewed but Frostrush turned on him, fur bristling in fury. "How can you explain sneaking off to see a she-cat in the middle of the night?! I thought you wasn't like that Ravenheart, I thought you cared about stormclan! Well obviously you don't!" Ravenheart flicked his ears, his tail fluffed up in defiance. "I do care! I can care about more than one thing ,Frostrush, you of all cats should know that! IT ISN'T ALWAYS GOING TO BE ABOUT YOU! You are not my leader!"Ravenheart hissed, spitting in his brother's face. Ravenheart had hit a nerve, and he knew it. All the rage drained from Frostrush's eyes, all was left was... nothing, no emotion. "Fine," he said, turning, "But when you need me to cover for you, don't bother asking," And with that, the white tom whisked away.

Accepted

Darky
September 16th, 2017, 01:38 PM
. Swiftheart Panic
Phoenix Flames(suggested)

Panic
September 16th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Name with link: Pigeonfeather (http://panicpaws.weebly.com/pigeonfeather.html)
Role: One of the border warriors.
Roleplay sample: She stared at the little cat in front of her. She'd heard about kittypets, sure, but she thought that most of them had heard of the Clans, or at least of forest cats. "Skyclan's where a large group of cats live, protecting one another and helping one another!" I wonder who this cat is...

Darky
September 17th, 2017, 07:30 AM
Name with link: Pigeonfeather (http://panicpaws.weebly.com/pigeonfeather.html)
Role: One of the border warriors.
Roleplay sample: She stared at the little cat in front of her. She'd heard about kittypets, sure, but she thought that most of them had heard of the Clans, or at least of forest cats. "Skyclan's where a large group of cats live, protecting one another and helping one another!" I wonder who this cat is...
Accepted

Darky
September 18th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Boop

Darky
September 18th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Bbooopppp

Darky
September 19th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Boop

Darky
September 20th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Boop

Darky
September 21st, 2017, 03:29 PM
,boop

Darky
September 21st, 2017, 04:24 PM
Boop

Darky
September 21st, 2017, 05:32 PM
Boop…
Splash

Splash
September 21st, 2017, 05:36 PM
This plot sounds amazing! I would join, but I'm currently working up my courage to announce that I'm leaving WCO for a while... I hope it goes well though!

Darky
September 21st, 2017, 06:42 PM
This plot sounds amazing! I would join, but I'm currently working up my courage to announce that I'm leaving WCO for a while... I hope it goes well though!
=(

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 02:36 PM
Bump

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 03:54 PM
. SamCats

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 03:57 PM
. Swiftheart

bobtail
September 22nd, 2017, 04:07 PM
Darky

Name: Autumnpaw
Appearance: Boop (https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/images/classifieds/2013/07/03/350737/large/3b779bb94c4bbaaaafc85c81fb4275de.jpg)
Role: Apprentice 1
Personality: Autumnpaw is hardworking and determined, always trying her best and making sure that her Clan is fed and protected. However, she is rather distant and aloof, not opening up to many cats. She's close to her family though, and will feel quite conflicted over Abby.
RP Sample: Dawnpaw purred with mild amusement. "That would be pretty awful." It was good that her mentor appreciated jokes; she wasn't sure how she'd bear the moons to come with someone without a sense of humour. The apprentice nodded as Pebbleheart spoke again, padding after the warrior with her tail sticking up in the air. She was about to start her training! She'd learn how to fight and then how to hunt and then she'd get better and better and become a warrior and maybe deputy or leader! Maybe...

The pale she-cat grinned when she saw the Plateau come into view, nearly missing her mentor's question. She looked quickly up at Pebbleheart and smiled as she purred, "Of course I am! Ever since I was a kit, I wanted to become the greatest warrior SkyClan has ever known. I've always wanted to learn to hunt to feed my Clanmates and to fight to protect them." She turned back to the Plateau and added much more quietly, "And maybe one day become leader..."
Other: This'll give me a great chance to use Autumnpaw, and get her some family!

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 04:10 PM
Darky

Name: Autumnpaw
Appearance: Boop (https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/images/classifieds/2013/07/03/350737/large/3b779bb94c4bbaaaafc85c81fb4275de.jpg)
Role: Apprentice 1
Personality: Autumnpaw is hardworking and determined, always trying her best and making sure that her Clan is fed and protected. However, she is rather distant and aloof, not opening up to many cats. She's close to her family though, and will feel quite conflicted over Abby.
RP Sample: Dawnpaw purred with mild amusement. "That would be pretty awful." It was good that her mentor appreciated jokes; she wasn't sure how she'd bear the moons to come with someone without a sense of humour. The apprentice nodded as Pebbleheart spoke again, padding after the warrior with her tail sticking up in the air. She was about to start her training! She'd learn how to fight and then how to hunt and then she'd get better and better and become a warrior and maybe deputy or leader! Maybe...

The pale she-cat grinned when she saw the Plateau come into view, nearly missing her mentor's question. She looked quickly up at Pebbleheart and smiled as she purred, "Of course I am! Ever since I was a kit, I wanted to become the greatest warrior SkyClan has ever known. I've always wanted to learn to hunt to feed my Clanmates and to fight to protect them." She turned back to the Plateau and added much more quietly, "And maybe one day become leader..."
Other: This'll give me a great chance to use Autumnpaw, and get her some family!
Accepted thanks

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 08:23 AM
Bump

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 12:36 PM
Boop)

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 01:53 PM
Bump)

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 03:28 PM
Boop)

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 07:45 AM
. Aura you signing up for this one?

vellichor
September 24th, 2017, 10:17 AM
Name: Dawnsky
Appearance: Beep (http://www.karellomanx.com/samson.jpg)
Role: Mentor
Personality: Kind | Strict | Caring | Motherly | Protective
Rp sample:
Harekit snuggled against his mother and opened his pale yellow eyes for the first time. Unlike Cricketkit, he wanted to keep them open. He looked at his mother's' tails, and turned to see his tail. As hard as he tried, he couldn't see a tail. "Momma," he said to Moonsplash. "Why don't I have a tail?" Curiosity sparkled in his pale yellow hues, as well as confusion. Everyone else had tails, so why didn't he?

Other: Lalala~

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 10:21 AM
Name: Dawnsky
Appearance: Beep (http://www.karellomanx.com/samson.jpg)
Role: Mentor
Personality: Kind | Strict | Caring | Motherly | Protective
Rp sample:

Other: Lalala~

Accepted

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Boop

Darky
September 26th, 2017, 06:28 PM
BUMP

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 04:33 PM
*sigh* bump...

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 06:38 AM

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 09:39 AM
Bump

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 11:34 AM

Static
September 30th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Name:Gleamkit,gleampaw,gleamfur
Appearance: (couldn't find good cream kitten)
http://www.showcatsonline.com/images/article/creamclassictabby.jpg
Role:kit
Personality:Gleam kit is very energetic and lively,alwase getting into trouble and never listening,and she hardly listens to her mother.Aside from this,she normally tries to sneak away from camp and is very michevious.
Rp sample:Gleamkit dashed out of the camp victoriously,nobody swing her.'I did it!I got away!' she thought victoriously.It was short-lived though,because she felt the impact of a furry tree.She looked up and saw that the furry tree was really a leg of a warrior."What do you think your doing?" The cat asked,picking her up by the scruff.She writhed and squirmed but couldn't get free,so she gave up."The nursery is boring!" She complained,being dropped at the nursery entrance.The warrior looked up at gleamkits mother."I brought back your daughter." He said,exiting quickly to go back hunting."Sorry.I won't do it again." Gleam kit said,but was already coming up with another plan.
Other:if their are already to many kits,I can make something else.

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Name:Gleamkit,gleampaw,gleamfur
Appearance: (couldn't find good cream kitten)
http://www.showcatsonline.com/images/article/creamclassictabby.jpg
Role:kit
Personality:Gleam kit is very energetic and lively,alwase getting into trouble and never listening,and she hardly listens to her mother.Aside from this,she normally tries to sneak away from camp and is very michevious.
Rp sample:Gleamkit dashed out of the camp victoriously,nobody swing her.'I did it!I got away!' she thought victoriously.It was short-lived though,because she felt the impact of a furry tree.She looked up and saw that the furry tree was really a leg of a warrior."What do you think your doing?" The cat asked,picking her up by the scruff.She writhed and squirmed but couldn't get free,so she gave up."The nursery is boring!" She complained,being dropped at the nursery entrance.The warrior looked up at gleamkits mother."I brought back your daughter." He said,exiting quickly to go back hunting."Sorry.I won't do it again." Gleam kit said,but was already coming up with another plan.
Other:if their are already to many kits,I can make something else.
But I already have 2 kits

Static
September 30th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Name: Dashpaw
Appearance:Brown tabby with Amber eyes and a white tail tip.
Role:Apprintice 2
Personality: Dashpaw is a cat who doesn't start trusting cats to easily.He usually has to have known them for a long time before he actually considers them friends.
Rp sample: (let's try this again...)
Dashpaw jumped into the tree,balancing preciously on the branch before gaining his balance.He Saw the squirrel just up ahead and started moving toward it,before it smelled him and tried to leap away.He was to quick though and leaped forward,grabbing it's tail between his jaws,and biting it's neck.But now he was pointing toward the ground.He hit the ground with a thud,standing up quickly though."I caught it!" He exclaimed to his mentor.His mentor had a worked and angry expression on his face."Don't take such a big risk again!" He snapped,turning around and with a whisk of his tail,left dashpaw alone.
Other:The apprintices can have their own little plot after this one right?I was just curious.

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Name: Dashpaw
Appearance:Brown tabby with Amber eyes and a white tail tip.
Role:Apprintice 2
Personality: Dashpaw is a cat who doesn't start trusting cats to easily.He usually has to have known them for a long time before he actually considers them friends.
Rp sample: (let's try this again...)
Dashpaw jumped into the tree,balancing preciously on the branch before gaining his balance.He Saw the squirrel just up ahead and started moving toward it,before it smelled him and tried to leap away.He was to quick though and leaped forward,grabbing it's tail between his jaws,and biting it's neck.But now he was pointing toward the ground.He hit the ground with a thud,standing up quickly though."I caught it!" He exclaimed to his mentor.His mentor had a worked and angry expression on his face."Don't take such a big risk again!" He snapped,turning around and with a whisk of his tail,left dashpaw alone.
Other:The apprintices can have their own little plot after this one right?I was just curious.
Accepted and yes

Darky
October 6th, 2017, 03:19 PM
/..

russet
October 6th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Name: Cloudflight
Appearance: Cloudflight is a very fluffy white she-cat with soft and silky fur, along with soft facial features, a medium sized muzzle, and light amber eyes that sometimes appear a yellow color.
Personality: Cloudflight is a a very outgoing and excitable cat, always wanting to make friends with someone. She is very optimistic, even if things turn out the worst. She is always hopeful that something can go right, and her strong belief in StarClan helps foster this. She is also very sympathetic, sometimes to a fault, making some cats feel like a baby under her eyes. This could be a problem. She is also very comedic, but not very good. She tends to explain her jokes a little too often, making them not very funny anymore. She is also painfully loyal, treating all of SkyClan like her family, causing her to feel very betrayed or hurt if they do anything that could be seen as disloyal. She also tends to ramble, talking on and on longer than any cats wants her too, and also talks fast, causing most cats to see her as annoying. She also tends to be fiercely overprotective of family members due to losing her kit.
Roleplaying Example:

Griff padded through the empty valley that was the Tribe of Night camp, his rounded ears straight up and alert and his fluffy tail dragging across the dusty ground. As his eyes scanned the sides of the camp where the little caves that made up the dens were, he felt his eyelids grow heavy and his body become exhausted. His black pelt shone in the dim sunlight and his piercing green eyes were focused on nothing in particular as he gazed out at the sunset.
The sunset made him think. There was no one to share this with. But he felt like this all the time. Lonlieness had replaced the constant feeling of warmth he once had. The warmth that had disappeared once his mate died. He was now prone to lashing out, his heart hardening and becoming cold and unforgiving. He then realized he was staring out into space again. He did this quite often, since he really had no one to talk to. Even though the Tribe of Night was known to be more cold then others, even they shied away from the angry and sad black German Shepherd. They all knew that he was still grieving, even he knew that, but he didn't know- nobody knew- how to stop the grief.

Role Wanted: She-Cat
Other: sorry the form is all over the place, it was copy-pasted from another finder.

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 07:47 AM
Name: Cloudflight
Appearance: Cloudflight is a very fluffy white she-cat with soft and silky fur, along with soft facial features, a medium sized muzzle, and light amber eyes that sometimes appear a yellow color.
Personality: Cloudflight is a a very outgoing and excitable cat, always wanting to make friends with someone. She is very optimistic, even if things turn out the worst. She is always hopeful that something can go right, and her strong belief in StarClan helps foster this. She is also very sympathetic, sometimes to a fault, making some cats feel like a baby under her eyes. This could be a problem. She is also very comedic, but not very good. She tends to explain her jokes a little too often, making them not very funny anymore. She is also painfully loyal, treating all of SkyClan like her family, causing her to feel very betrayed or hurt if they do anything that could be seen as disloyal. She also tends to ramble, talking on and on longer than any cats wants her too, and also talks fast, causing most cats to see her as annoying. She also tends to be fiercely overprotective of family members due to losing her kit.
Roleplaying Example:

Role Wanted: She-Cat
Other: sorry the form is all over the place, it was copy-pasted from another finder.
Its fine but accepted

Darky
October 10th, 2017, 05:24 PM

Darky
October 12th, 2017, 03:02 PM
please don't let this die

russet
October 12th, 2017, 05:43 PM
please reply to this peeps!

Darky
October 12th, 2017, 05:46 PM
please reply to this peeps!
Thank you I'm so tired of putting … or bump

Darky
October 14th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Come on people please I want this done.

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 03:34 PM
Bump

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 03:36 PM
JUST ONE MORE ROLE LEFT

Wolvesregion
October 25th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Abby has spend her life without knowing who her parents were until she had left her twolegs. She bumps into Pigeonfeather and skyclan border warrior 2 as she doesn't know what the cats are doing. Curious she asks them what is going on as the cats tell her. She is confused as she had never heard about any of this. She feels been to skyclan but doesn't remember very being there. She goes off as she returns the next day without her callor. This time she meets autumnpaw and dashpaw at the border as they seem familiar to her. She notices that they look like her as she feels like they are family. She asks the two cats if they had another sister. Confused autumnpaw and Dashpaw chase Abby away from the border. Abby is very confused as she goes back to the border for an final time but Cloudflight is there on patrol when Abby bumps into Cloudflight. The shecat notices that Abby is her daughter as she started to speak to Abby about who she is. Abby slowly remembering everything is shocked as she had remember that she was taken away from her mother. She agrees to join skyclan under the name with sweetpaw as she is back with her mother and siblings. She spends time making friends with other apprentices and training with dawnsky. Sweetpaw and her siblings get their warrior names as sweetpaw is now sweetheart. A moon after her warrior ceremony sweetheart meets her old denmate when she was a kittypet as she sees that the cat has something in it's mouth. 2 young kits. Selena explains that she doesn't want her kits to be taken away by twolegs as she gives the kits to sweetheart to take care off. Sweetheart understands as she stays on patrol with the young kits to say she had found the, alone. She takes the kits back as her own as she raises the kits as her own as she wacthes the kits grown up.

Roles
Skyclan border cat:needs to be warrior any gender.
-Pigeonfeather Panic
-open
Apprentice 1: Abby sister, must be female. Has to be 7 moons old
- autumnpaw SamCats
Apprentice 2: Abby brother, must be male and 7 moons old
- dashpaw Swiftheart
Shecat: Abby mother, must be over 15 moons olds
- Cloudflight itsyaboirussetbird
Mentor: must be warrior
- dawnsky Aura
Kittypet: must be female
-Selena Silentshade
Kit: any gender
-mothkit Hawkstar
-Misty{driftkit} Black Cat

Form with link:
Name with link:
Role:
Roleplay sample:
Other:

Form without link:
Name:
Personality:
Rp sample:
Other:

Abby looks below
Stonekit
whatever you wish
She is a she cat with brown fur and a lighter brown underbelly. piercing blue eyes
female
kit
she is adventurous and playful, she gets easily entertained and loves stuff to do with friends
Stonekit left to play with her buddies smiling and using her claws to play with moss. "Take this riverclan!" She hissed playfully
hellllooooooo

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Stonekit
whatever you wish
She is a she cat with brown fur and a lighter brown underbelly. piercing blue eyes
female
kit
she is adventurous and playful, she gets easily entertained and loves stuff to do with friends
Stonekit left to play with her buddies smiling and using her claws to play with moss. "Take this riverclan!" She hissed playfully
hellllooooooo
-_- signs. LAST KIT I'M ADDING

Wolvesregion
October 25th, 2017, 08:12 PM
-_- signs. LAST KIT I'M ADDING
oh i can change her to a warrior! no worries i thought kits were open it said it.. i'll change her!

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 08:14 PM
oh i can change her to a warrior! no worries i thought kits were open it said it.. i'll change her!
It's fine, ladybug has the last role

Wolvesregion
October 25th, 2017, 08:14 PM
It's fine, ladybug has the last role
okay

ladybugg03
October 29th, 2017, 11:33 AM
Name: Dustsong
Appearance: gray and white tabby
Role: Skyclan Border Cat
Personality: smart | loving | protective
Rp sample: you already so...
Other: Alicewolfheart

Darky
October 29th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Name: Dustsong
Appearance: gray and white tabby
Role: Skyclan Border Cat
Personality: smart | loving | protective
Rp sample: you already so...
Other: Alicewolfheart
YUS DONE ACCEPTED

ladybugg03
October 29th, 2017, 11:39 AM
YUS DONE ACCEPTED
Sorry I've been really busy lately

Darky
October 29th, 2017, 11:41 AM
.@itsyaboirussetbird Hawkstar of Black Cat and Panic princess I The Bloody Kitty SamCats ladybugg03 @arua Silentshade
Polt will begin when panic and ladybugg03 are on and ready

bobtail
November 6th, 2017, 12:39 PM
.@itsyaboirussetbird Hawkstar of Black Cat and Panic princess I The Bloody Kitty SamCats ladybugg03 @arua Silentshade
Polt will begin when panic and ladybugg03 are on and ready

Please mention me when it starts (if it hasn't already) or I'm probably going to miss it...