PDA

View Full Version : Chatbox avatar adventure (Roleplay section)

mapledash
November 18th, 2016, 12:40 AM
Hey guys! This is where we will post when we roleplay. This thread was separated from the pool thread on purpose, so we won't have forms posted and questions asked in this thread! Link to the pool section: Chatbox Avatar Adventure (Pool) (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1055)

Rules recap:

1: All characters can walk from a world to the other in one giant universe. Crossovers are MEANT to happen.
2: Your character can only have it's universe's respective powers, so no wolf using the chaos emeralds or something. Crossover is a thing, but that could be overpowered, wich brings me to the next rule.
3: No over-powered objects/artifacts/powers UNLESS NEEDED and only once or so.
4: Double characters could be alternative versions of eachothers, like sonic 1997 and 2015 or link and dark link, but not exactly twice the same character.
5: You may create the map as you go, but ask permission for excessively massive structures like castles or a very big city. Also be kind and try not to make your map through someone else's so it won't interfere with their story. (Avoid paradox)
6: You can spawn where ever you want and with anybody. As long as you don't exceed 3 characters at the same place and moment, unless you haven't already met. We don't want crews right off the bat. (Some exceptions may occur)
7: You can be evil characters, but you will need permission and filling the form. The form for evil characters will be in the "pool" thread.
8: Roleplay fairly and don't god-mod, ignore the other roleplayer's actions and/or act without leaving them any chance to react or defend themselves. This is just like the basic clan's roleplaying rule.
9: Permission to kill is required, I'd like a PM or an in-quote "PTK" in the post so that I know it's been talked about. (Evil characters will be most likely to die, unless you want to do anti-hero roleplay, wich is totaly fine to me)
10: Have fun! This is a friendly roleplay and I don't want to solve issues between roleplayers myself.

If you have more questions, suggestions, or wish to join this roleplay, the link to the "pool" thread is here (again):
Chatbox Avatar Adventure (Pool) (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1055)

BACKSTORY!
You do not remember why you got here, neither where you are. All you remember is a bright green light, and suddenly, you wake up in this weird world that you do not recognise. Or ... not quite. Some parts of land seems to be melting in eachothers, some trees are half melted, half tangeled in eachothers in some areas, even the sky seem to change color and blend into eachothers at some places. But some parts here and there are familiar to you, but you cannot be sure. What do you do now?

BRIEFING!
You are stuck on a gigantic flying island, floating above the void. Some powerfull magic has brought a distorsion in the dimensions, and mixed them all together. The island's shape is an irregular circle with the capital in the very middle. (The capital and everything described of it here cannot be edited. Anything that is not mentioned about it here can be changed to your will) A massive walled city (Elinore city) standing proud in a large green field, surrounded by a forest (Forest Maze) on the South side, mountains (Coal mountain) on the North side, swamplands (Brave's grave land) on the East side and plains (Elinore's field) to the West side. A castle stands on the edge of a cliff near the East side of the city. The king (http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/armello/images/8/8f/King_of_Armello.png/revision/latest?cb=20160307214228), Armello, lives in the castle. He is being struck by a terrible curse that is driving him crazy.

That's about it for now! Check this regularly for updates on the storyline! Good roleplay to you!

mapledash
November 18th, 2016, 12:59 PM
Fidget stirred from her sleep at the light sound of birds and the wind blowing against her back. She shivered and opened her eyes slowly. "Ughhh ... what happened?" She sat down and looked around her, the sight frightning her a little. Trees were withered and looked like they were melting. She gasped and gave a quick look around to make sure nothing was stalking towards her. She quickly stood up and started flying, flapping her tiny mambraneous wings, already feeling safer from crawling creeps and bugs. She called out half heartedly to anybody who could be there to help her. "Hellooooo? Anyone there?" She proceeded through the strange woods, unsure what she might encounter in there. Staying there couldn't be any worse than what was foward, right?

aleka!
November 18th, 2016, 02:37 PM
Temmie stirred at the sound of a echoing sound of someone's call. "Woah! I don't remember this place.." She said, trailing off. Scrambling into a sitting position, she wiped the dirt smears off her sweater, her eyes scanning her strange surroundings. But seriously.. where am I? She wondered, getting to her paws. Frowning, she started to pad toward. She had no idea where she was going, but she would rather take her chances through the trees than stay in one area, waiting for something to happen.

FlashFanatic
November 18th, 2016, 03:48 PM
Barry Allen woke up with a start. Blinking the sleep out of his eyes, he brought himself to sit up. When his vision cleared, he took a scan of the forest. Seeing as there was no one around, he relaxed a bit. The CSI agent examined himself. He was covered in bruises and dirt from almost head to toe. He then realized that the forest was dead. Having no idea how he didn't realize that, he took a look around to double check. The trees were wilted, the ground covered in dead leaves. Standing up, Barry took a deep breath trying to make sense of this all. He had been in worse situations, but this was by far the weirdest. Maybe I'm on a different Earth. He thought. When he had stood up, he carried himself over to the edge of the forest, seeing as it wasn't far. There was a river, or more likely a stream. He sighed in relief, glad to find a place to wash up. He scanned the area yet again for signs of life, but found none. As he sighed in relief yet again, he started splashing water on himself, trying his best to get clean. Once he was done, he stood up, got dressed, and started to venture out into the forest.

aleka!
November 18th, 2016, 04:04 PM
Getting a roll on this..)

Wait..is that a human? Temmie wondered. She was crouched near a dead bush, looking at him walk past. I remember humans... yeah. When Frisk fell. "Well. I'm going to go talk to him." She decided aloud, standing up. Her short gray hair on her head bounced as she walked, her cat ears twitching. Huffing, she carefully picked her way among the path behind him. Trees that looked straight up weird were around her. Some were withered and looked as if they were melting, the others seemed to be forged together with other trees, and some where just neatly cut in half.

mapledash
November 18th, 2016, 04:06 PM
Temmie stirred at the sound of a echoing sound of someone's call. "Woah! I don't remember this place.." She said, trailing off. Scrambling into a sitting position, she wiped the dirt smears off her sweater, her eyes scanning her strange surroundings. But seriously.. where am I? She wondered, getting to her paws. Frowning, she started to pad toward. She had no idea where she was going, but she would rather take her chances through the trees than stay in one area, waiting for something to happen.

Fidget was carefully flying forward, looking around her every seconds, but not quite looking where she was going. She was starting to fly faster and faster, getting scared and stressed by this forest. She stopped dead when she bumped on a tree, letting a loud whine. "Owwww! dangit ... that hurts." She looked around again, rubbing her forehead and hopeing nothing was near, and spotted something white a little away. -What is that??- she asked herself.

Panic
November 18th, 2016, 04:08 PM
Oh, my poor head... Tails looked around the mysterious terrain. He twirled his tails around, hoping to get a better view of... wherever he was. Glancing around, he saw a small dog, or at least he thought it was a dog, move, and he quietly followed it.

aleka!
November 18th, 2016, 04:11 PM
Fidget was carefully flying forward, looking around her every seconds, but not quite looking where she was going. She was starting to fly faster and faster, getting scared and stressed by this forest. She stopped dead when she bumped on a tree, letting a loud whine. "Owwww! dangit ... that hurts." She looked around again, rubbing her forehead and hopeing nothing was near, and spotted something white a little away. -What is that??- she asked herself.
Temmie turned at the sound of a thump, then a whine. Spinning around, she glanced around, her black eyes wide. "Wh-What? Who is there?" She called, her voice a little shaky. Digging her paws into her ground, she braced herself for wheat might be coming.

mapledash
November 18th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Temmie turned at the sound of a thump, then a whine. Spinning around, she glanced around, her black eyes wide. "Wh-What? Who is there?" She called, her voice a little shaky. Digging her paws into her ground, she braced herself for wheat might be coming.

(I ain't no wheat xD)

Fidget froze when the creature noticed her. Pretty useless because of her wings still flapping to keep her up in the air. She relaxed just a little when it called out to her, sounding a little scared. "Nobody's there ..." she called to them.

(I know this is really short and vague but I gota go eat, later ;D)

Panic
November 18th, 2016, 04:15 PM

"Oh, hello there." Tails landed behind Temmie. "Who are you? I'm Tails."

aleka!
November 18th, 2016, 04:20 PM
(I ain't no wheat xD)

Fidget froze when the creature noticed her. Pretty useless because of her wings still flapping to keep her up in the air. She relaxed just a little when it called out to her, sounding a little scared. "Nobody's there ..." she called to them.

(I know this is really short and vague but I gota go eat, later ;D)
(I meant to say what. Whoops XD)

"Welp, that makes no sense because someone is there if it's talking to me." She said, frowning as she squinted. She still couldn't see what was talking. I hopes it's not hostile.. Her mind mumbled, and she nervously shuffled her paws, kicking up dust.

FlashFanatic
November 18th, 2016, 04:23 PM
(Post in a few minutes)

Panic
November 18th, 2016, 04:24 PM
(I meant to say what. Whoops XD)

"Welp, that makes no sense because someone is there if it's talking to me." She said, frowning as she squinted. She still couldn't see what was talking. I hopes it's not hostile.. Her mind mumbled, and she nervously shuffled her paws, kicking up dust.

"Behind you!" The fox landed again, and he couldn't help but notice the sweater. "That's a cool sweater, uhhh..."
(BRB)

aleka!
November 18th, 2016, 04:29 PM
"Behind you!" The fox landed again, and he couldn't help but notice the sweater. "That's a cool sweater, uhhh..."
(BRB)
Temmie leaped backwards. "Whaaaaaa? Who are you? And uh, thanks." She replied, nodding at the blue and yellow sweater. Her mouth, that was usually curled in a grin, was in a frowning position. Sitting down, her cat ears flicked. Her dog ears slightly flopped, her hair waving slightly with the movement.

Panic
November 18th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Temmie leaped backwards. "Whaaaaaa? Who are you? And uh, thanks." She replied, nodding at the blue and yellow sweater. Her mouth, that was usually curled in a grin, was in a frowning position. Sitting down, her cat ears flicked. Her dog ears slightly flopped, her hair waving slightly with the movement.

"I'm Tails. Sorry if I scared you." He held out his hand before putting it back by his side, realizing that the animal in front of him probably couldn't shake it. Then, something occurred to him. "Hey, have you seen a hedgehog? Bright blue, my height, the same shoes as me..." It's weird for Sonic to leave me behind...Actually, I was just in my workshop with him, I think...

mapledash
November 18th, 2016, 04:44 PM
"I'm Tails. Sorry if I scared you." He held out his hand before putting it back by his side, realizing that the animal in front of him probably couldn't shake it. Then, something occurred to him. "Hey, have you seen a hedgehog? Bright blue, my height, the same shoes as me..." It's weird for Sonic to leave me behind...Actually, I was just in my workshop with him, I think...

Fidget hid behind a tree, glad that this yellow fox distracted the creature. Though they didn't really seem harmfull, she decided to watch for a little while, you know, make sure they won't eat her. She wondered why they were all here. She never saw those things and they seemed completely out of place, and so did she. Maybe what happened to her had happened to them as well? She tried to make sense of everything that was happening, and flew closer to them to be able to hear what they were talking about. She still stayed hidden.

aleka!
November 18th, 2016, 05:00 PM
"Sorry. But no I haven't. And I'm Temmie by the way." She said, slightly lowering her head. "And uh, it's fine I guess...." Temmie finished, her gaze shifting to the trees around her. "Do you know where we are? Because I am completely clueless about it." She sighed, glancing back at Tails.

mapledash
November 18th, 2016, 05:20 PM
( Duskflight Tumblrpelt LuciPie TehDerpyShoelace ninetailsnetwork achilles Asriel Dreemurr You guys are all free to come roleplay here now ;D )

Panic
November 18th, 2016, 05:24 PM
"Sorry. But no I haven't. And I'm Temmie by the way." She said, slightly lowering her head. "And uh, it's fine I guess...." Temmie finished, her gaze shifting to the trees around her. "Do you know where we are? Because I am completely clueless about it." She sighed, glancing back at Tails.

"Phooey." He sighed before answering Temmie's other question. "And actually...I don't know where we are either... Maybe some parallel world or something... He began staring off into space, hoping that he'd think of some kind of answer. He did this a lot.

FlashFanatic
November 18th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Barry walked through the forest, trying not to jump at every noise and rustle. He tried to walk towards the noise, and not away from it. He hoped it wasn't monsters. If it was, he could handle that. He wished it was a good form of life, and no one evil. As he approached the noise, he saw some things, that he couldn't explain. Not that it was bad, but it was something weird, that he had never seen before. He didn't want to be seen by the things.

aleka!
November 18th, 2016, 05:49 PM
"Phooey." He sighed before answering Temmie's other question. "And actually...I don't know where we are either... Maybe some parallel world or something... He began staring off into space, hoping that he'd think of some kind of answer. He did this a lot.
"That sounds.... interesting." Temmie said, her mouth slightly curling into a grin. She stood up, her cat ears twitching. Her tail flicked, and she snorted softly.

LuciPie
November 19th, 2016, 07:23 AM
(Forgive me if I don't seem amazing at this :P )

Lucifer's eyes opened slowly as he groaned. A memory flashed through his mind as he remembered the Winchester's first attempt at killing him; all they did was knock him unconscious for a few seconds. The archangel knew that this was nothing like that. It was made clear by the area he was in; he was completely surrounded by trees, and these trees looked... wrong almost. Standing up on two legs, he looked around for a short while. "Hmm..." He hummed slightly as he thought 'I don't recognise this place which is odd'. Noticing none of his demons were with him, he began walking slowly in a random direction. With all the time in the world, and seemingly nothing too important to do right now, he simply walked through the abnormal woods he was in. A small smile on his face as he walked along.

aleka!
November 19th, 2016, 11:19 AM
Temmie stiffened as her stomach gave off a rumble. "Ugh, what are we supposed to eat? There's no Temmie Flakes here." She frowned, wiping the leaf mulch off her sweater. Shaking her head once, she sat down.

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 12:03 PM
Temmie stiffened as her stomach gave off a rumble. "Ugh, what are we supposed to eat? There's no Temmie Flakes here." She frowned, wiping the leaf mulch off her sweater. Shaking her head once, she sat down.

Parallel universe... but what about the weird trees? Tails, lost in thought, barely heard Temmie, but he sat down beside her. His own stomach snapped him out of his thoughts. "Man, is there anything to eat around here?" He stood up and flew into the air, hoping to spot something for lunch. Instead, he saw a forest, and a flash of something behind one of the trees. "Hello? You can come out! We're not going to hurt you!"

aleka!
November 19th, 2016, 07:48 PM
Parallel universe... but what about the weird trees? Tails, lost in thought, barely heard Temmie, but he sat down beside her. His own stomach snapped him out of his thoughts. "Man, is there anything to eat around here?" He stood up and flew into the air, hoping to spot something for lunch. Instead, he saw a forest, and a flash of something behind one of the trees. "Hello? You can come out! We're not going to hurt you!"
Temmie stood up, looking in Tails's direction. "Well, we will, or at least I will hurt it if it hurts me first! Okay, sorry I must be scaring them..." She went quiet, staring at her paws, slightly embarrassed.

Zan Partizanne
November 21st, 2016, 10:47 AM
Asriel sat on the ground his hands full with golden flowers.

aleka!
November 21st, 2016, 11:25 AM
Asriel sat on the ground his hands full with golden flowers.
(Hopes and Dreams OwO)

Zan Partizanne
November 21st, 2016, 11:51 AM
(fghjkfdrtyujxse4567incde567uj)

aleka!
November 21st, 2016, 12:25 PM
Uhh XD)

aleka!
November 21st, 2016, 03:25 PM
Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Dave was accepted x3)

Dave stood up, groaning inwardly. "Wha-Where am I?" He wondered aloud, glancing around. His fingers ran lightly over the knife in his pocket.
You don't see these trees everyday.. He thought, looking at the trees that looked to all be very malformed.

Zan Partizanne
November 22nd, 2016, 11:27 AM
(whos Dave?)

aleka!
November 22nd, 2016, 12:25 PM
(whos Dave?)
Uhh, you call him William I call him Dave..)