PDA

View Full Version : Role Makes Cats.

Role
September 10th, 2017, 03:54 PM
I frequently make cats, and I though: "well, why not make cats for other people instead of making some that I NEVER use?"
So here we are
All you have to do to get a brand new kitty is:

One: Fill out this form :waaah: BUT leave whatever you want me to fill out blank.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Disabilities/Injuries/Diseases:
Scars:
Clan:

Two: (optional) PM or VM me what you'd like your cat to specifically have if you want your cat to have some kind of disability, disease, injury, etc.

Three: Have patience! I'll get to you as soon as I can.

Role
September 11th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Bump

ShiningFern
September 11th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Role
Name: Snarlpaw
Appearance:
Personality:
Scars:
Clan:

Role
September 11th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Role
Appearance:
Personality:
Scars:
Clan:
Appearance: Snarlpaw is a golden tabby tom with deep, orange eyes. He gets his name from his snaggletooth snarl. He is quite short and stocky, but has very strong forepaws. He also has a bobbed tail! (http://i.imgur.com/HI5Mekh.jpg)
Personality: Snarlpaw is exactly what is appearance makes of him, grumpy. He's quite mischievous, and likes to prank others. However, he covers his prankster attitude with his grumpiness. Snarlpaw has quite the temper, and isn't afraid to state his opinion. He has trouble holding his tongue, and could use a lesson in manners.
Disabilities/Injuries/Diseases: Snaggletooth.
Scars: None.
Clan: ShadowClan

ShiningFern
September 11th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Appearance: Snarlpaw is a golden tabby tom with deep, orange eyes. He gets his name from his snaggletooth snarl. He is quite short and stocky, but has very strong forepaws. He also has a bobbed tail! (http://i.imgur.com/HI5Mekh.jpg)
Personality: Snarlpaw is exactly what is appearance makes of him, grumpy. He's quite mischievous, and likes to prank others. However, he covers his prankster attitude with his grumpiness. Snarlpaw has quite the temper, and isn't afraid to state his opinion. He has trouble holding his tongue, and could use a lesson in manners.
Disabilities/Injuries/Diseases: Snaggletooth.
Clan: ShadowClan

Awww he is perfect. Thanks Role. :inlove:

Role
September 11th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Awww he is perfect. Thanks Role. :inlove:
No problem!
^^ when i saw 'Snarl' i immediately thought of cats with snaggleteeth.

SacredMadness
October 3rd, 2017, 07:40 PM
Role Name:
Appearance: I want her to have blue eyes, the rest is up to you.
Personality: This shecat is very mischievous and loves to pull pranks. When she is with toms however, she acts bright and cheerful but doesn't let it all show. When she is with her best friends she is a complete doofus and you can tell every shift of emotion in her blue eyes. When not with her friends, her eyes are stone cold and seemingly emotionless. She can be your bestie one minute and your most feared enemy the next. She should be considered extremely dangerous.
Scars:
Clan:WindClan

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 07:44 PM
Name: Hysteriapaw ( based on Hysteria Alice! )
Appearance:http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/23757-Black-and-white-cat-white-background.jpg
Personality:
Disabilities/Injuries/Diseases: can be a little crazy at times poor thing
Scars: she has one major scar on her right shoulder
Clan:

Role (bump?...)

nightbriar
October 3rd, 2017, 10:55 PM
Name: something soft and pretty
Appearance:
Personality: naive, kind (you can come up with more than that if you want)
Disabilities/Injuries/Diseases: none
Scars:
Clan: RiverClan

Thanks!

Role
October 14th, 2017, 10:29 AM
Role Name:
Appearance: I want her to have blue eyes, the rest is up to you.
Personality: This shecat is very mischievous and loves to pull pranks. When she is with toms however, she acts bright and cheerful but doesn't let it all show. When she is with her best friends she is a complete doofus and you can tell every shift of emotion in her blue eyes. When not with her friends, her eyes are stone cold and seemingly emotionless. She can be your bestie one minute and your most feared enemy the next. She should be considered extremely dangerous.
Scars:
Clan:WindClan
Name: Icegaze
Appearance: Icegaze is a white cat with a black mask-like splotches near her eyes. Her eyes are also a bright ice blue that seem to stare straight through you, but are very readable. Using her good looks, Icegaze charms everyone she meets, until they get on her bad side. (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/7f/3a/b8/7f3ab8f55e4d7e33f9cfd48e7732e8c5--amazing-eyes-beautiful-eyes.jpg)
Disabilities/Injuries/Diseases: None.
Scars: Any scars she has are made sure to be covered by her fluffy fur, so she can keep her good looks.
Clan: WindClan

Role
October 14th, 2017, 10:36 AM
Name: something soft and pretty
Appearance:
Scars:

Thanks!
Name: Duckfeather
Appearance: Duckfeather is a short-haired molly with black and white fur. Unusually enough, this cat has webbed feet. Very useful for being RiverClan! Duckfeather's fur is softer than most, almost like feathers. (https://pre08.deviantart.net/d44c/th/pre/f/2012/186/5/8/cat_by_roky320-d563vyc.jpg)
Scars: A scar on her back right leg. Recieved this injury from bumping her leg against a very sharp rock during swimming.

wolfie
October 14th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Scars:
Clan: Windclan

russet
October 14th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Role

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Disabilities/Injuries/Diseases: None
Scars:
Clan:

nightbriar
October 15th, 2017, 01:58 PM
Name: Duckfeather
Appearance: Duckfeather is a short-haired molly with black and white fur. Unusually enough, this cat has webbed feet. Very useful for being RiverClan! Duckfeather's fur is softer than most, almost like feathers. (https://pre08.deviantart.net/d44c/th/pre/f/2012/186/5/8/cat_by_roky320-d563vyc.jpg)
Scars: A scar on her back right leg. Recieved this injury from bumping her leg against a very sharp rock during swimming.

Thanks so much!

SacredMadness
October 15th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Name: Icegaze
Appearance: Icegaze is a white cat with a black mask-like splotches near her eyes. Her eyes are also a bright ice blue that seem to stare straight through you, but are very readable. Using her good looks, Icegaze charms everyone she meets, until they get on her bad side. (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/7f/3a/b8/7f3ab8f55e4d7e33f9cfd48e7732e8c5--amazing-eyes-beautiful-eyes.jpg)
Disabilities/Injuries/Diseases: None.
Scars: Any scars she has are made sure to be covered by her fluffy fur, so she can keep her good looks.
Clan: WindClan
I love her! Thank you so much! You've just brightened my dark day!

Role
October 15th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Thanks so much!

I love her! Thank you so much! You've just brightened my dark day!
Its no problem guys! Those recent two are gonna be a doozey :") wish me luck!

Mango
October 17th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Name:(PLS not a cruel name)
Appearance:
Personality:
Disabilities/Injuries/Diseases: He can easily dislocate his tail, but then he can’t relocate it.
Scars: a small scar diagnally across his face which he recieved as an apprentice in battle and a small scar on his tail.
Clan: Thunderclan

Role
November 3rd, 2017, 10:55 PM
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Scars:
Oh boy..

Name: Frogsplash
Appearance: Frogsplash is a large, bulky molly who has a calico pelt. Her fur is very long, which is helping her in the cold seasons. She has a twisted right forepaw. (https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/6/6b/Calico-cat-3.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151211032230)
Personality: Frogsplash is a tempermental, grouchy molly who doesn't take anything from anyone. Despite her disability, she is a tough fighter. Frogsplash has a kind side, however, and doesn't show it very often.
Disabilities/Injuries/Diseases: Twisted forepaw, Birth defect.
Scars: Scar along her shoulder
Role

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Scars:
Clan:
Name: Previous Name: Doepaw New Name:Buckpaw
Appearance: Buckpaw is a pudgy young tom. His fur is white with scattered brown spots. He has green eyes as well. Due to his calico appearance, many think he is female. (http://hssv.convio.net/images/content/photos/large_23243.jpg)
Personality: Buckpaw is a quiet tom who is a bit self-conscious about his weight. It's only baby fat, and soon he will be a muscular tom. That is, if training goes well. Buckpaw is rather excitable despite his quiet nature. Buckpaw cam get a little annoyed at times, mainly when others mistake his gender.
Clan: ShadowClan.
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Disabilities/Injuries/Diseases: He can easily dislocate his tail, but then he can’t relocate it.
Scars: a small scar diagnally across his face which he recieved as an apprentice in battle and a small scar on his tail.
Name: Snowstorm
Appearance: Snowstorm is a white tom with striking blue eyes. He is quite lithe. (http://www.lifewithcats.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/whitecats1.jpg)
Personality: Snowstorm is a soft, quiet, and kindly tom. He wouldn't hurt a fly unless he had to! He LOVES to play with kits and will stay in camp during major events just to spend time with them

HOO BOY YALL THATS PURREETTY HARD HAHA
sorry its late!

SolarWarrior
November 13th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Name: Rosepaw
Appearance:
Personality:
Scars: