PDA

View Full Version : Just joined and hungry for RPs!

hootthewonderowl
November 17th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Hello everyone! Call me Hoot. I've just joined and need some roleplay buddies!

I haven't created any characters yet, but I've got a thousand ideas tumbling around in my brain. Obviously my next step is to create one or two. I also thought I'd see if anyone wanted to do some plotting or has needs for their characters (friends, mates, mentor/apprentice, enemies, etc.) that I could create a character to fill.

This post is also to say HI and I'm very happy to be here! Looking forward to getting to know some of you through the magic of RP :)

goddess of ducks
November 17th, 2016, 09:37 PM
:welcome:
Hey! I'm so glad you find us here at WCO!! I'm so glad your here and would like to direct you to the rules and guides as they assist a lot when it comes to being active here on the site.
Also, I would love to RP with you. A list of my characters and what they're like can be found in my character page, just click in the link below
V v v v

Wildy~ =3
November 17th, 2016, 09:40 PM
Hello everyone! Call me Hoot. I've just joined and need some roleplay buddies!

I haven't created any characters yet, but I've got a thousand ideas tumbling around in my brain. Obviously my next step is to create one or two. I also thought I'd see if anyone wanted to do some plotting or has needs for their characters (friends, mates, mentor/apprentice, enemies, etc.) that I could create a character to fill.

This post is also to say HI and I'm very happy to be here! Looking forward to getting to know some of you through the magic of RP :)
Hiya! :D I have a couple rps you might be interested in! :D

http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=37560&posted=1#post37560

http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=37556&posted=1#post37556

Ruthenselle
November 17th, 2016, 10:31 PM
Hullo there, Hoot! Since someone already mentioned the rules/guide, I needn't repeat that. Honestly though. I believe it's lovely that you seem thrilled and eager to start writing. ^^ Or as the Germans say it, 'wilkommen'.
By the way... Owls are my favourite animal eee c:

Hm- yep! I created a lil' project for myself which I'm not explaining here, better save space that includes a ThunderClan kit. A family member or friend would be amazing, but whatever is comfortable for you, I s'ppose. (:
Still lurking in the chat, too :3

Brooklyn Trees
November 18th, 2016, 04:14 PM
I'm open for roleplaying pretty much whenever =^^=

Maplefur
November 18th, 2016, 06:55 PM
Hi! Welcome to WCO! I have two cats (siblings, both kits of 7 moons old) that I just made, and really want to rp with them!

Basic info on them: Gem is a very spoiled she-cat, living as a rambunctious and incredibly curious kittypet. She has a brilliant white pelt and light yellow eyes.

Pebble is a very skittish tom, avoiding all cats. Everyone that tries to get close, he pushes away, as he has serious trust issues. He lives the life of a stray/loner.
(I eventually plan for him to meet a friendly, persistent she-cat that he keeps coincidentally running into, and for them to become friends and later mates, but seeing as he is a kit now that will have to wait.)

More information on them is here (http://mywc-ocs.weebly.com/other.html) (they are the last two.)

There are pictures and more history on them there :D Just pm me or leave a visitor message if you want to role-play!