PDA

View Full Version : The Lost Kittens

Panic
November 17th, 2016, 08:17 PM
There was once a small Clan of immortals. They had power far beyond that of any cat in the past- and the present. But greed and fear took over, and the great cats soon vanished from the earth...

Or did they?
From a crystal cave deep within the earth, a small litter of kittens emerge...

I'm only accepting ten to twelve people! Two kittens per person, and no similar powers!

Maybe the ancient Clan will return...

;)

Forms!

Name:
Personality:
Power:
Secondary Power{must be related to the first}:
Any extra limbs? {wings, extra tails, etc.}:
Other?:

If you want a non-magical cat, just ignore the magical parts of the form!

My Form-
Name: Ash of Lost Flame
Appearance: A sooty grey tom with eyes like the dawn
Personality: TBRP
Power: He can become living fire and leaves flaming footsteps behind him.
Secondary Power{must be related to the first}: Is immune to heat.
Any extra limbs? {wings, extra tails, etc.}: He has nine tails.
Other?: JOIN, GUYS!

CHARACTER LIST--

KITTENS
Ash of Lost Flame-Fenris
Fern of the Forest-MooBaby171
Cloud of the Strong Winds-RipplePaw
Ripple in the Tsunami-vixenandwillowlikecookie
Flash in the Night-TehDerpyShoelace
Swirling Storm of Snow-Aleka
Song of the Whispering Wind-Frosty
Wave Dancing on Water-Goose
Feather that Flies through Air-Goose
Falcon of the Sky-Falconflight
Darkness of the Fallen-vixenandwillowlikecookie
OTHER CHARACTERS
Flower in the Storm-vixenandwillowlikecookie
Swift-Aleka

Mayflower
November 17th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Name: Fern of the Forest
Appearance:white with dark grey patches, green eyeshttps://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/white-kitten-gray-spots-green-eyes-sitting-37542789.jpg
Personality: TBRP
Power: Can control plants
Secondary Power{must be related to the first}: can talk to other animals (nature)
Any extra limbs? {wings, extra tails, etc.}:none
Other?: wears a daffodill tucked behind her ear

RipplePaw
November 17th, 2016, 09:12 PM
Name: Cloud of the Strong Winds
Appearance: a long furred Siamese cat with blue eyes
Personality: she is shy and doesn't like to show her wings to their cats. The rest is TBRP.
Power: can control weather elements (rain, wind, lightning) to an extent
Secondary Power{must be related to the first}: can withstand strong storms and can swim pretty well.
Any extra limbs? {wings, extra tails, etc.}: wings (to help her control weather from the air)
Other?: she likes to fly into the air far away from any other cats to be alone, practice flying so she can get pretty good at it, and right now she doesn't really know how to fly. She enjoys being alone most of the time, avoids encountering other cats (except for her siblings) and is very awkward in making conversations.

Panic
November 18th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Both accepted!

~Vixen~
November 18th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Name: ripple in the tsunami
Age: [All of them are seven moons, sooooo...] 7 moons LOL
Appearance: http://www.omgsocute.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/red-kitten-in-water.jpg
Personality: calm cool but dangerous fun loving and happy
Power: can manupulate water, transform into water, change the tempature of water, and can make huge waves
Secondary Power{must be related to the first}: can breath underwater
Any extra limbs? {wings, extra tails, etc.}: Wings + tail
Other?: Hi dere

Name: Flower in the storm
Appearance: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3a/Freddie4.jpg
Personality: sarastic mean sharp tounged
Power: nope
Secondary Power{must be related to the first}: nope
Any extra limbs? {wings, extra tails, etc.}: nope
Other?: is le mother ?

Panic
November 18th, 2016, 04:55 PM
Name: ripple in the tsunami
Age: [All of them are seven moons, sooooo...] 7 moons LOL
Appearance: http://www.omgsocute.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/red-kitten-in-water.jpg
Personality: calm cool but dangerous fun loving and happy
Power: can manupulate water, transform into water, change the tempature of water, and can make huge waves
Secondary Power{must be related to the first}: can breath underwater
Any extra limbs? {wings, extra tails, etc.}: Wings + tail
Other?: Hi dere

Name: Flower in the storm
Appearance: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3a/Freddie4.jpg
Personality: sarastic mean sharp tounged
Power: nope
Secondary Power{must be related to the first}: nope
Any extra limbs? {wings, extra tails, etc.}: nope
Other?: is le mother ?
Tsunami is accepted, and instead of a mother, how about a cat who finds them? Once they leave the cave and all.

FlashFanatic
November 18th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Name:Flash in The Night
Age: [All of them are seven moons, sooooo...] 7 moons... Duh
Appearance: https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=snow+leopard+kitten&view=detailv2&&id=D4D37F499858FDFE162A2D828306F50753765939&selectedIndex=7&ccid=KcUtSmLU&simid=608016578340454598&thid=OIP.M29c52d4a62d41628ae56bb97d49f7abdo0
Personality: Flash is really kind, and loves everyone. He feels like he should use his powers for good. But, he makes too many mistakes, and doesn't like that. He is really smart as well. Sometimes, he gets too sentimental.
Power: Super Speed
Secondary Power{must be related to the first}: Fast regeneration (I know, it nothing to with it, but the flash has that(And its only with himself.))
Any extra limbs? {wings, extra tails, etc.}: Nupe
Other?: nups

aleka!
November 18th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Name: Swirling Storm of Snow
Age: [All of them are seven moons, sooooo...] 7 moons...
Appearance: she's a small, with sleek fur. Her nose is a bright pink color, and her fur is a creamy white color.
Personality: TBRP'ed
Power: Summoning snow/ice and controlling it
Secondary Power{must be related to the first}: Whenever she walks, she leaves a thin trail of frost behind her
Any extra limbs? {wings, extra tails, etc.}: She has feathered wings on her sides.
Other?: None

Panic
November 18th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Name: Swirling Storm of Snow
Age: [All of them are seven moons, sooooo...] 7 moons...
Appearance: she's a small, with sleek fur. Her nose is a bright pink color, and her fur is a creamy white color.
Power: Summoning snow/ice and controlling it
Secondary Power{must be related to the first}: Whenever she walks, she leaves a thin trail of frost behind her
Any extra limbs? {wings, extra tails, etc.}: She has feathered wings on her sides.

Accepted!~ (And so is Flash!)

aleka!
November 18th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Do I have permission to make another form? Or should I leave room for more people?

Panic
November 18th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Do I have permission to make another form? Or should I leave room for more people?

hmmm... For only one kitten, and as many other characters as you like!

now i gotta change the form

Frosty
November 18th, 2016, 05:34 PM
Name:song of the whispering wind
Appearance:a small and scrawny grey cat with a soft white swirl of white through her sleek pelt. She has greyish blue eyes , one being slightly darker in the middle than the other
Personality: a sweet and gentle she cat with a soft voice. A virtually harmless being for she hates violence and would rather lose to another than fight unless for a very important cause . quiet and is practically a mute due to lack of using her voice. She has a semi dark side but that is kept to herself. She is both a head in the clouds and logical thinker and trys to think things through before acting but also be creative
Power: aerokinesis
Secondary Power{must be related to the first}: can lift herself and objects with strong air currents
Any extra limbs? {wings, extra tails, etc.}: she has small black and white speckled wings
Other?:

Panic
November 18th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Name:song of the whispering wind
Appearance:a small and scrawny grey cat with a soft white swirl of white through her sleek pelt. She has greyish blue eyes , one being slightly darker in the middle than the other
Personality: a sweet and gentle she cat with a soft voice. A virtually harmless being for she hates violence and would rather lose to another than fight unless for a very important cause . quiet and is practically a mute due to lack of using her voice. She has a semi dark side but that is kept to herself. She is both a head in the clouds and logical thinker and trys to think things through before acting but also be creative
Power: aerokinesis
Secondary Power{must be related to the first}: can lift herself and objects with strong air currents
Any extra limbs? {wings, extra tails, etc.}: she has small black and white speckled wings
Other?:

accepted!~

aleka!
November 18th, 2016, 05:55 PM
Name: Swift
Appearance: he's a small, dark brown furred tom. He's lithe with a slim frame. His ear tips are tan, and his tail tip is white
Power: None
Secondary Power{must be related to the first}: None
Any extra limbs? {wings, extra tails, etc.}: Nawp
Other?: He be the cat who finds the kittens?

Panic
November 18th, 2016, 07:53 PM
Name: Swift
Appearance: he's a small, dark brown furred tom. He's lithe with a slim frame. His ear tips are tan, and his tail tip is white
Any extra limbs? {wings, extra tails, etc.}: Nawp
Other?: He be the cat who finds the kittens?

Sure, with vixenandwillow if she wants to.

aleka!
November 19th, 2016, 10:03 AM
Okay~

Crumbleless
November 19th, 2016, 12:55 PM
Name: Wave Dancing on Water (Wave) // Feather that Flies Through Air (Feather)
Age: [All of them are seven moons, sooooo...]Both 7 moons
Appearance: http://img04.deviantart.net/6696/i/2016/127/7/f/levitate___redraw_2016_by_finchwing-da1mxm4.png http://img08.deviantart.net/8df5/i/2016/198/6/6/finch_reference___july_2016_by_finchwing-da7l4wx.png // http://img01.deviantart.net/557d/i/2016/061/a/9/free_falling_by_finchwing-d9tp54m.png // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/79/bd/08/79bd088b0ff0b3ad3a1f1f2fa020ae5b.jpg
Personality:Both TBRP'ed
Power: Manipulate Water // Manipulate Wind
Secondary Power{must be related to the first}: Fly with water wings which sprout from his back // Her tail feathers can become sharp and pierce skin
Any extra limbs? {wings, extra tails, etc.}: Long ears // Feathered wings on her back and a feathered tail. Talons instead of paws.

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Appearance: http://img04.deviantart.net/6696/i/2016/127/7/f/levitate___redraw_2016_by_finchwing-da1mxm4.png http://img08.deviantart.net/8df5/i/2016/198/6/6/finch_reference___july_2016_by_finchwing-da7l4wx.png // http://img01.deviantart.net/557d/i/2016/061/a/9/free_falling_by_finchwing-d9tp54m.png // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/79/bd/08/79bd088b0ff0b3ad3a1f1f2fa020ae5b.jpg
Secondary Power{must be related to the first}: Fly with water wings which sprout from his back // Her tail feathers can become sharp and pierce skin
Any extra limbs? {wings, extra tails, etc.}: Long ears // Feathered wings on her back and a feathered tail. Talons instead of paws.

Both accepted! Roleplay can start now!

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 01:05 PM
A small bundle of fur stretched, yawned, and opened his eyes. Ash of Forgotten Flame blinked in the mysterious sunlight that flooded the cave. He'd never seen sunlight before- and that hole had never been there either. Moving quietly as so not to wake his siblings, he padded out into the sunrise.

RipplePaw
November 19th, 2016, 01:38 PM
Cloud of the Strong Winds stretched and yawned. She felt like she had been asleep forever. Once her limbs felt normal again, she looked out at the sun. She squinted her eyes, the bright light making her head ache. What... What was that? Her pupils shrunk, adjusting to the bright, mysterious yellow light. She noticed that Ash of Forgotten Flame was awake too. Carefully creeping over to him, she mewed, "What... Ash, do you know what that is?"

CinnamonCookie
November 19th, 2016, 01:57 PM
Name: Falcon of the Sky
Appearance: Brown fur with white belly and soft green eyes and small paws
Personality: Kind-hearted but strong and quiet
Power: Can fly
Secondary power {must be related to first}: Is immune to very strong winds
Any extra limbs? {wings, extra tails, etc.}: Has soft brown owl wings
Other?: Nope.

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Name: Falcon of the Sky
Appearance: Brown fur with white belly and soft green eyes and small paws
Personality: Kind-hearted but strong and quiet
Power: Can fly
Secondary power {must be related to first}: Is immune to very strong winds
Any extra limbs? {wings, extra tails, etc.}: Has soft brown owl wings
Other?: Nope.

accepted!

~Vixen~
November 19th, 2016, 02:07 PM
dont all the kits have to be 7 not 6 moons...... and my cat will find the kittens:D )
Ripple in the Tsunami woke yawning and streching his wings in the morning they were commonly water actual water she tucked them into her sides and floated through the air turning into water she was just a little ball of water now floating through the cave

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 02:07 PM
Cloud of the Strong Winds stretched and yawned. She felt like she had been asleep forever. Once her limbs felt normal again, she looked out at the sun. She squinted her eyes, the bright light making her head ache. What... What was that? Her pupils shrunk, adjusting to the bright, mysterious yellow light. She noticed that Ash of Forgotten Flame was awake too. Carefully creeping over to him, she mewed, "What... Ash, do you know what that is?"
"No...It sure is warm, though..." As he looked out into the sunlight, he felt far better than he ever had before, and wondered why he hadn't seen this before.

CinnamonCookie
November 19th, 2016, 02:08 PM
Yay thx!

~Vixen~
November 19th, 2016, 02:09 PM

Generally im not a mean type of person.... But i jsut wanted to point out my charctor ripple in the tsunami has water powers and didnt you say in the description that there can be no powers that are simular.. im sorry to sound rude )

CinnamonCookie
November 19th, 2016, 02:10 PM
Falcon of the Sky flew around the territory, landing in trees trying to be quiet while patroling.

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 02:17 PM
dont all the kits have to be 7 not 6 moons...... and my cat will find the kittens:D )
Ripple in the Tsunami woke yawning and streching his wings in the morning they were commonly water actual water she tucked them into her sides and floated through the air turning into water she was just a little ball of water now floating through the cave

Noting his sister's presence, Ash mewed a quiet good morning to Ripple as she floated around the cave.

RipplePaw
November 19th, 2016, 02:21 PM
Cloud crept a little closer to the hole, her fur absorbing the warmness and melting her cold pelt. What had happened? What power had created this mysterious light? Her eyes were used to it now, and she no longer had to squint. The light was very strange-- she was used to the shadows and darkness of the cave, but now she no longer had to rely on her whiskers to guide her. The light made it much easier to see. "Where... Where did it come from?" she whispered, although she doubted that Ash of Forgotten Flame or Ripple in the Tsunami knew either. She suspected that they were thinking the same thing... If the light was so bright, how did they not notice it before? Had it just... Appeared?

~Vixen~
November 19th, 2016, 02:21 PM
Goodmorning! " she called flipping through the air boredly ( can she be like the bubbly runt of the group also would you be mad if i made another kitten or no? ) She smiled at her littermates and floated through the sunshine " wow this feels good and it goes right through water! " she declared

CinnamonCookie
November 19th, 2016, 02:23 PM
Falcon of the Sky saw something pass by over her head "What was that?" she asked herself.:wut:

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 02:29 PM
Goodmorning! " she called flipping through the air boredly ( can she be like the bubbly runt of the group also would you be mad if i made another kitten or no? ) She smiled at her littermates and floated through the sunshine " wow this feels good and it goes right through water! " she declared

(You have two, right? If not, sure. If so, nope.)

~Vixen~
November 19th, 2016, 02:31 PM
I have the cat thats going to find them and i have Ripple in the tsunami also could you look back at my post on page 3 i can quote it im just wanting to know )

~Vixen~
November 19th, 2016, 02:31 PM
Generally im not a mean type of person.... But i jsut wanted to point out my charctor ripple in the tsunami has water powers and didnt you say in the description that there can be no powers that are simular.. im sorry to sound rude )

This was a quote of gooses form )

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 02:32 PM
Cloud crept a little closer to the hole, her fur absorbing the warmness and melting her cold pelt. What had happened? What power had created this mysterious light? Her eyes were used to it now, and she no longer had to squint. The light was very strange-- she was used to the shadows and darkness of the cave, but now she no longer had to rely on her whiskers to guide her. The light made it much easier to see. "Where... Where did it come from?" she whispered, although she doubted that Ash of Forgotten Flame or Ripple in the Tsunami knew either. She suspected that they were thinking the same thing... If the light was so bright, how did they not notice it before? Had it just... Appeared?

"Cloud? Where are you going?" The shakiness in his voice surprised him, and he quickly continued talking. "Shouldn't we wait for everyone else? And now that I think about it..." Where's Falcon of the Sky?

~Vixen~
November 19th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Falcon of the sky! " called ripple in the tsunami " Come down! " she hollared

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 02:33 PM
This was a quote of gooses form )

oh! well, i kinda let that rule go, mostly because everyone has like flying cats or water cats, so... and you can have another kit if you want, and another random cat.

~Vixen~
November 19th, 2016, 02:37 PM
Oh lol ok sorry i just wanted to make sure im debating between a cat that can teleport and turn invisible or a cat that controls darkness which do you think )

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 02:38 PM
Oh lol ok sorry i just wanted to make sure im debating between a cat that can teleport and turn invisible or a cat that controls darkness which do you think )

darkness cat

CinnamonCookie
November 19th, 2016, 02:40 PM
She looked on top of a treetop to see what passed by then something came down and smashed both of her wings. "Aagh!" She cries in pain. Then the thing grabbed her by her wings and dropped her from high in the air to the ground in front of the den. "Help!" Falcon of the Sky cries then passed out.

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 02:43 PM
She looked on top of a treetop to see what passed by then something came down and smashed both of her wings. "Aagh!" She cries in pain. Then the thing grabbed her by her wings and dropped her from high in the air to the ground in front of the den. "Help!" Falcon of the Sky cries then passed out.

"Falcon!" Ignoring his own statement of caution, he ran into the light, blinking as he tripped over his sister. "Everyone, come quick! Falcon's hurt!" Just hurt, I hope...

~Vixen~
November 19th, 2016, 02:43 PM
Name: Darkness of the fallen
Appearance: http://img02.deviantart.net/d9db/i/2008/169/e/e/demon_cat_2_by_yamis_girl.jpg
Personality: Teased often but he hates it, fierce protective and SCARY
Power: Controls darkness, controls how dark things are and shadows, can make people freeze and run away by moving shadows, can make demons appear
Secondary Power{must be related to the first}: can transport and turn invisible but only in darkness
Any extra limbs? {wings, extra tails, etc.}: look at the picture bruh
Other?: he be scary

~Vixen~
November 19th, 2016, 02:45 PM
Ripple in the tsunami pushed her brother out of the way gently water appeared under her sibling she gently splashed water on her to wake the cat up

Frosty
November 19th, 2016, 02:45 PM
(Oops , I missed a lot . recap?)

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 02:48 PM
(Oops , I missed a lot . recap?)

{They all just ran outside because Falconflight's character was hurt outside.}
vixenandwillowlikescookie your charrie is accepted

~Vixen~
November 19th, 2016, 02:48 PM
Well we started on page 3 the kits have discovered sunlight a few of the kits are awake most are still sleeping though lol Falcon of the sky was dropped from the sky and ripple in the tsunami is trying to help her )

~Vixen~
November 19th, 2016, 02:50 PM
Darkness of the fallen growled his sharp fangs sticking out and his long tail spiking the wall he sighed " im a monster " he said

RipplePaw
November 19th, 2016, 02:52 PM
Cloud sprinted out into the open, not caring if the sunlight was bad. She needed to help her sibling. "Are you ok?" she asked hopefully, even if she wasn't awake yet.

CinnamonCookie
November 19th, 2016, 02:55 PM
Both of her wings were crippled and bleeding from punture marks.

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 02:56 PM
Ripple in the tsunami pushed her brother out of the way gently water appeared under her sibling she gently splashed water on her to wake the cat up

"Please work..." While Ripple tried to wake up Falcon, Ash glanced around the outdoors. His sparkling eyes were blank, and even though their surroundings were beautiful, he felt as if he was going to be sick. He stumbled back into the cave, hoping to clear his head, when he saw Darkness of the Fallen. "Dark, can you help?" By now, he was practically flaming, which was what happened when he was upset. Heat radiated off him in waves and filled the small cavern.

CinnamonCookie
November 19th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Slowly flutters her eyes open.

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Slowly flutters her eyes open.
Realizing he was getting nothing from his most mysterious sibling, he ran back out and saw Falcon awake. "Are you all right?" he asked her. Just then, there was a loud screech, and something dove out of the sky towards the group.

CinnamonCookie
November 19th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Falcon of the Sky saw nothing but the thing diving towards them. She was in a trance, not really knowing what is happening. She felt a full pain throb from her head and a sharper pain from her wings. They must be broken...she thought.

~Vixen~
November 19th, 2016, 03:19 PM
darkness of the fallen leapt out he was very large about as big as the creature he roared in its face and looked deep into its soul possesing the creature scaring the being he flapped his wings agressivly and let his red eyes seep into its soul " GO " he roared at the beast
ripple of the tsunami smiled lifting her sibling up she used water to wrap up her siblings wings then gently floated her into the den and let her rest on a bed of water

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 03:21 PM
Terrified, Ash focused his power and turned into fire before leaping up and scratching the creature, which screeched again and flew back up. He guessed it was going to dive again, but he couldn't keep this up forever.

CinnamonCookie
November 19th, 2016, 03:24 PM
She barely proceeded what was happening. I guess I should fight.She thought. But when she tried to get up, it felt like something was holding her down really hard. So she just have up and layed there.

~Vixen~
November 19th, 2016, 03:24 PM
" let me handle this one " growled darkness of the fallen leaping into the air he trapped the beast in a flurry of darkness his eyes glowing red he store into its soul his spikes on his fir and tail poked up and slashed at the enemy he raised out his wings and roared " LEAVE OR DIE " He snarled placing an image in the things head of a death its death him killing him ' hmm looks like being a demon comes in handy sometimes ' he tought

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 03:27 PM
"Ummm..." Where's everyone else when you need them? Ash stood in front of his sister again, and as the thing dove down, talons stretching towards Ash's neck, he slashed at it again, and the scent of charred flesh followed it back into the sky. Turning back from flame, he began to push Falcon inside the cave again.

CinnamonCookie
November 19th, 2016, 03:28 PM
A little voice inside Falcon of the Sky yelled: 'this is not like you! Go fight! Go protect your siblings! ' but Falcon of the Sky just layed there feeling beaten.

Mayflower
November 19th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Fern sprinted toward Falcon on a bed of water. "Are you ok? I can help." she said, summoning various plants that soothed pain and gave them to Falcon.
=Fern is gonna be like their med cat that ok=

Frosty
November 19th, 2016, 03:34 PM
Song of the whispering wind finally woke from her slumber and walked outside, curious about the yellow light she was seeing from the outside . she peered outside and blinked rapidly as her eyes adjusted to the light

CinnamonCookie
November 19th, 2016, 03:34 PM
"I don't know." she said dully. "I don't really feel much except a throbing pain from my head and sharp pain from both of my wings."

~Vixen~
November 19th, 2016, 03:40 PM
darkness of the fallen screamed " THATS IT " he snapped grabbing the diving creature in both clawed paws and blinding it with darkness he put another image of the creature dying in its head then he pulled it up and smashed his tail against its neck and pulled back on it stunning it then he roared " LEAVE " he stared at it he was very large for his age he hynotised it with his red eyes and said " you will leave and never come back " he said
Ripple of the tsunami sighed " im sorry fern.. i didnt know what else to but her on i though water would be best " she sighed and ran off transforming into water and covering her brother Ash of the forgotten flame making him invisible and just like water and stared up at darkness of the fallen " wow he is pretty powerful with that darkness stuff " she mewed " i wont let the big thing get us " she said

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 03:45 PM
darkness of the fallen screamed " THATS IT " he snapped grabbing the diving creature in both clawed paws and blinding it with darkness he put another image of the creature dying in its head then he pulled it up and smashed his tail against its neck and pulled back on it stunning it then he roared " LEAVE " he stared at it he was very large for his age he hynotised it with his red eyes and said " you will leave and never come back " he said
Ripple of the tsunami sighed " im sorry fern.. i didnt know what else to but her on i though water would be best " she sighed and ran off transforming into water and covering her brother Ash of the forgotten flame making him invisible and just like water and stared up at darkness of the fallen " wow he is pretty powerful with that darkness stuff " she mewed " i wont let the big thing get us " she said

"Thanks..." Still shaken, with the scent of the bird's charred flesh still lingering in the air, he watched it flap once, twice, three times, and turn tail and flee. "Wow..."

CinnamonCookie
Falcon of the Sky slowly drifted off to sleep.

Mayflower
"Well, just lay down and tell me if you need more herbs." Fern then settled down next to Falcon, ready to help.

~Vixen~
November 19th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Ripple of the tsunami smiled " just doing what i thought was right " she said moving the water and flying into the den ( ok so shes a tiny little sap )
Darkness of the fallen flew down to the ground " how did i do? ' he asked ( and hes a giant LOL )

CinnamonCookie
November 19th, 2016, 03:49 PM
(should we timeskipto morning?)

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 03:50 PM
"We should check on Falcon..." Still in shock, and exhausted from the use of his powers, Ash of Lost Flame staggered into the cave and gave Falcon a gentle lick before moving back to let Fern do her thing.

{yeah}

CinnamonCookie
November 19th, 2016, 03:57 PM
(ok)

CinnamonCookie
November 19th, 2016, 03:57 PM
<timeskip to morning: done>

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 03:58 PM
<timeskip to morning: done>

aaack gtg bye~)

CinnamonCookie
November 19th, 2016, 04:00 PM
(awww ok bye)

RipplePaw
November 19th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Cloud woke up the next morning to find the opening to the outside world still there. She looked over at Falcon to make sure she was ok. That creature was weird... It definitely wasn't a cat! She padded to the exit of the cave and looked around outside. The sunlight felt nice on her fur. Looking back at her siblings, she crept outside and stretched her wings. The sky is so big! I bet I could finally learn to fly out here. She padded a little ways from the cave and attempted to lift off.
(Bye!)

CinnamonCookie
November 19th, 2016, 04:04 PM
Falcon of the Sky slowly woke up. "Ugh...I feel horrible..." She said. She tried to move. "Ow! Oh right, my wings are broken...*sigh*...gotta learn not to move for now."

Mayflower
November 19th, 2016, 04:10 PM
Falcon of the Sky slowly woke up. "Ugh...I feel horrible..." She said. She tried to move. "Ow! Oh right, my wings are broken...*sigh*...gotta learn not to move for now."
Fern woke up and heard Falcon moan. She summoned some sturdy plants and quickly put Falcon's wings in splints and gave her some more herbs, then went to socialize with her siblings.

CinnamonCookie
November 19th, 2016, 04:12 PM
"Thanks!" Falcon yelled after her.

RipplePaw
November 19th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Cloud of the Strong Winds brushed her wings down and it took her a few inches from the forest floor. She brushed them back and forth, up and down, and eventually, she made it above the tree tops. "I'm flying!" she smiled. "I'm really flying!" Her excitement distracted her and she plummeted back down to earth. "Ow," she sighed, getting back up and trying again. Once she was able to lift off, she had twice as much trouble leaning to fly forwards. She flipped around in a circle and landed in the treetops. Shaking the leaves off her wings, she flew back up in the air and tried again. She tried many times but could never get it right. Eventually, she summoned some cloud around her and floated in the air, taking another nap, the sun's warm rays acting as a blanket of moss.

Mayflower
November 19th, 2016, 04:28 PM
"Thanks!" Falcon yelled after her.
"No problem!" Fern yelled back.

CinnamonCookie
November 19th, 2016, 04:31 PM
Falcon of the Sky rested there.

Crumbleless
November 19th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Wave flicked his tail and opened his blue eyes gazing around the cave where mode of the other kits were already awake. A pool of dripping water arose and flew into the air dropping onto Feather who woke up with a sputter,"Wave!" She yowled as a blast of wind swept through the cave quickly drying Feather and making his fur fluffy as he stretched his wings,"I know today will be a day." Feather mewed,"Since this was the worst part."

FlashFanatic
November 20th, 2016, 06:06 AM
Flash woke up from the noises outside. Groaning, he slowly turned over, not ready to wake up yet. With all of the commotion outside, it was hard to sleep. Grudgingly getting out of his nest, he stumbled out into the clearing.

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 08:46 AM
Darkness of the fallen screched his back he took up a large portion of the cave considering he was so large
ripple of the tsunami smiled she landed on ferns back " hi fern! " she mewed

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 12:11 PM
Ash of Lost Flame rolled over once, twice, three times before getting up and seeing that the gap of light was still there. "I wasn't dreaming..." Suddenly, the memory of Falcon and the monster rammed into him, and he ran over to where his sister laid on the ground. "Are you all right?" he asked her.

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 01:52 PM
Falcon of the Sky turned to him. "Besides the burning sharp pain in my broken wings I am just fine." She smiled sarcastically.

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 01:53 PM
Ripple in the tsunami leapt over to falcon and cuddled next to her sitting on her belly " HI " she mewed happily

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 01:54 PM
"Too bad about your wings, though..." He sighed before continuing. "It's far more dangerous out there than we thought. We'll have to be careful.

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 01:57 PM
"Hi!" Falcon said Ripple."And of course it's dangerous! Only Fern knows when my wings will be fully healed. I was taking a patrol out when that thing attacked." Falcon of the Sky said to Ash.

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 02:14 PM
" At least darkness of the fallen scared it away! " she said cuddling up next to her sister and then floating into the air and then floated down anchoring herself under her sister she nuzzled her and buried her nose in her pelt
Darkness of the fallen stood up and walked over to them " i heard my name? " he said questionably

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 02:18 PM
"Yeah. You saved our lives yesterday. Thanks, Darkness." Ash touched noses with his brother and stepped back a bit.

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 02:20 PM
"Thanks, Dark. You saved m-our pelts back there. How can I repay you?" Falcon of the Sky asked him.

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Theres no way to repay me because i dont need to be repayed.. i had to do it i couldnt let them kill any of you " he said
Ripple of the tsunami looked confused " that was cheesy but sweet " she said

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 02:36 PM
"You're so sweet. I'm glad to have you as a brother." Falcon of the Sky said.

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 02:39 PM
he smiled he never thought he would be appreciated " thank you " he mewed
Ripple in the Tsunami stood up still anchored down by her sisters arm she asked " what about me are you luck to have my as a sister " she asked " i covered Ash of the forgotten flame when the thing was coming after us " she said

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 02:43 PM
"I'm lucky to have all of you as my brothers and sisters. Don't worry your appreciated too, Ripple." Falcon of the Sky said as she pulled Ripple into her arms and started to groom her.

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 02:43 PM
"Thanks for that too, Ripple." He touched noses with her before continuing, taking on a serious tone. "What are we going to do about out there, though? We can' just hide here forever now... Something could come in at any time, you know."

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 02:44 PM
"I think of you as leader, Ash. I don't know what to do. Even with broken wings." Faalcon of the Sky remarked.

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 02:46 PM
Ash looked away, embarrased. "thanks..." he mumbled.

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 02:48 PM
" oh serious talk not my specility " she mewed
Darkness of the forgotten bit his lip " well we can try a few things we can try and hide it like ripple and wave could cover the place with water so nobody can see it or i can cover it with a shadow that could drive off other cats, or we could set up traps to where no other cats could come in, Or we can take watches and establish rules and things to where we can go and cant go " he said purring he sat down wrapping his spiked tail around his paws " i can also place a few shadow demons around to look out and warn me though telepathy if anything is near " he commented looking up thoughtfully
" Oh we can look for a adult cat to take care of us too! " she said then relised that was a bad idea " no thats a bad idea " she said
Ripple of the tsunami looked thoughtful " i dont thik any of us are leader i think we all look out for eachother and we all are leader in our own ways " she said
Darkess of the flame nodded " deep stuff sis "

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 02:53 PM
"Well I'm kinda part bird so I know very little bird language not much." Falcon of the Sky said thoughtfully. "It might work but I don't really think so. I dont' know. Ash, what do you think?"

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 02:56 PM
Think about what why dont you guys ask me anything " she said

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 02:58 PM
"Oh- um... I was thinking that the idea of boundaries was good, and so is covering it with something, but we should really vote." he replied.

aleka!
November 20th, 2016, 03:01 PM
Swift flattened his ears. Growling, the full-grown tom stalked a rabbit. Unsheathing his claws, he pounced. He landed a few tail-lengths short, making the rabbit squeal and spring into a run. Growling, he hared after it. It was taking a sharp right turn, but he was able to but it off. He intersected it's path, grabbing it's neck in his paws. He crunched down, feeling his prey go limp in his paws.
Flicking his ears, he grabbed one of it's feet in his jaws and padded back to his den, and ate it there.
(Wait, I'm assuming the kits went out the cave already? If yes, he'll find them next post)

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 03:01 PM
Darkess of the fallen looked up " yes but i think we should narrow the options down to just a few " he said
Ripple te tsunami declared " you guys are no fun " and ran outside running out of the cave
Flower in the storm ran after the squrriel until she smashed into ripple ( i think that Flower will find them now ) ripple backed up and ran flower ran after the kit stopping at a cave and entering looking at all the cats ripple screamed loudly mostly in frustration and turned to the cat " who are you " she said scared of other Normal cats

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 03:02 PM
Swift flattened his ears. Growling, the full-grown tom stalked a rabbit. Unsheathing his claws, he pounced. He landed a few tail-lengths short, making the rabbit squeal and spring into a run. Growling, he hared after it. It was taking a sharp right turn, but he was able to but it off. He intersected it's path, grabbing it's neck in his paws. He crunched down, feeling his prey go limp in his paws.
Flicking his ears, he grabbed one of it's feet in his jaws and padded back to his den, and ate it there.
(Wait, I'm assuming the kits went out the cave already? If yes, he'll find them next post)

(They did but ran back inside. the entrance is still open though.)

aleka!
November 20th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Okay, he'll find the entrance and go inside.)

Swift stretched. "I'm thirsty.." He said aloud, trailing off. Flicking his tail, he padded toward the stream he usually drank from. But he stopped dead. Wait... Has the entrance always been there? Ooohhhh I should go inside. He thought, snorting at himself.
Okay, I'm doing it. He thought, padding inside. His dark brown pelt merged with the darkness, soon the only things you could see was his yellow eyes, white tail tip, and a subtle shade of brownish-black, which were his tan eartips.
He trotted forward, his gaze flicking around nervously.

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 03:13 PM
"Wait, I hear something...it was a scream...now something is coming in!" Falcon of the Sky whispered. "Be absolutely quiet..."

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Okay, he'll find the entrance and go inside.)

Swift stretched. "I'm thirsty.." He said aloud, trailing off. Flicking his tail, he padded toward the stream he usually drank from. But he stopped dead. Wait... Has the entrance always been there? Ooohhhh I should go inside. He thought, snorting at himself.
Okay, I'm doing it. He thought, padding inside. His dark brown pelt merged with the darkness, soon the only things you could see was his yellow eyes, white tail tip, and a subtle shade of brownish-black, which were his tan eartips.
He trotted forward, his gaze flicking around nervously.

"Who are you?" Ash stared at the yellow eyes in front of him. "What do you want?" Already he was prepared to light himself at a moment's notice, and he stepped protectively in front of Falcon.

aleka!
November 20th, 2016, 03:17 PM
"Who are you?" Ash stared at the yellow eyes in front of him. "What do you want?" Already he was prepared to light himself at a moment's notice, and he stepped protectively in front of Falcon.
Swift tipped his head to the side. Wait, are those kits in front of me? What are they doing here? He wondered. "I'm Swift." He replied smoothly. "And who are ya'll?"

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 03:20 PM
Falcon of the Sky sat extremely still, trying to not be seen. She even slowed her breathing so she won't be heard.

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 03:20 PM
"I'm Ash of Lost Flame..." His name is so weird... I wonder if he has powers?

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Akela can swift and flower in the storm already know eachother ) ripple again screamed this time more in fear and ran off hiding under ash then wiggled her way to falcon and hid under her flower followed her and looking at swift ' hi swift " she mewed

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 03:30 PM
By time he'd seen the second intruder, Ash was on edge, especially after Ripple ran in, screaming. He muttered something to Ripple. "Are you all right?"

aleka!
November 20th, 2016, 03:31 PM
"I'm Ash of Lost Flame..." His name is so weird... I wonder if he has powers?
Akela can swift and flower in the storm already know eachother ) ripple again screamed this time more in fear and ran off hiding under ash then wiggled her way to falcon and hid under her flower followed her and looking at swift ' hi swift " she mewed
Sure)
Swift looked at Flower. "Uh, hey." He said. He turned back to the kits. "What are ya'll doing here? Where's you guy's mother?" He asked, a ear twitching.

Mayflower
November 20th, 2016, 03:31 PM
Swift tipped his head to the side. Wait, are those kits in front of me? What are they doing here? He wondered. "I'm Swift." He replied smoothly. "And who are ya'll?"
"I'm Fern of the Forest." =can I get a recap=

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 03:33 PM
Falcon held Ripple close. She bared her fangs at the new cats. "Come any closer and you'll be torn to shreds." Falcon of the Sky said threatfully.

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 03:33 PM

nothing really happened except Swift and Flower found the kits.) "Mo-ther? Mother?" Ash glanced around, hoping that his siblings would speak up. "I don't really know..."

aleka!
November 20th, 2016, 03:34 PM
Falcon held Ripple close. She bared her fangs at the new cats. "Come any closer and you'll be torn to shreds." Falcon of the Sky said threatfully.
Swift chuckled. "I doubt a cat as young as you can do that." His whiskers twitched in amusement, his tail flicking.
"Wait, you don't have a mother? Wow, that's surprising." Swift said, lowering his head to be level with Ash's eyes.
(As far as I know, Swift and Flower found the kits)

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 03:35 PM
darkness of the fallen used his midn to chase most of the darkness away providing better vison he walked up to swift and flower " im darkness of the fallen and we dont have a mother " he said " and the floating ball of water is ripple in the tsunami the one in the back with wings is falcon of the sky " he said pointign to eeveryone and saying there name " now get out i dont like strangers " he said

aleka!
November 20th, 2016, 03:40 PM
darkness of the fallen used his midn to chase most of the darkness away providing better vison he walked up to swift and flower " im darkness of the fallen and we dont have a mother " he said " and the floating ball of water is ripple in the tsunami the one in the back with wings is falcon of the sky " he said pointign to eeveryone and saying there name " now get out i dont like strangers " he said
Swift laughed. "Sorry. But I can't just leave all of ya'll here." He narrowed his eyes, looking at all the young cats around him. I guess they could live with me or Flower..? His mind wondered.

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 03:42 PM
"I know plenty of skills, I learned from the best. The other animals. I watch them hunt and fight. We have skills of our own. Now LEAVE before I get over there and tip you APART!" Falcon said as she stood up and pushed Rippple behind her. She doesn't care about the pain now, she cares about these cats leaving her littermates alone. She bared her fangs and unsheathed her claws, seeing them flash in the light.

Mayflower
November 20th, 2016, 03:42 PM
Since the tom refused to go, Fern summoned vines that pulled him towards the exit. "Ash! Is everyone here?"

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 03:43 PM
"Why? We've been just fine so far. We have plenty of food-" Ash was cut off by the growl of his stomach. "I-I mean, I haven't eaten since that hole in the ceiling appeared... I don't remember before then... hmm..."

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Darkness of the fallen read his mind scanning his thoughs " oh no we arent livign with either of you" he snarled as a huge swamp of darkness hit him " i have connections with demons.. dont make me bring them out " he growled threateningly
ripple of the tsunami shook " its ok dont do it you will hurt your wings ' she mewed still snuggling close

aleka!
November 20th, 2016, 03:47 PM
"I know plenty of skills, I learned from the best. The other animals. I watch them hunt and fight. We have skills of our own. Now LEAVE before I get over there and tip you APART!" Falcon said as she stood up and pushed Rippple behind her. She doesn't care about the pain now, she cares about these cats leaving her littermates alone. She bared her fangs and unsheathed her claws, seeing them flash in the light.
Since the tom refused to go, Fern summoned vines that pulled him towards the exit. "Ash! Is everyone here?"
"Why? We've been just fine so far. We have plenty of food-" Ash was cut off by the growl of his stomach. "I-I mean, I haven't eaten since that hole in the ceiling appeared... I don't remember before then... hmm..."
"Mhmm." He said in a skeptical tone, casting a humerus glance at Falcon. However, whenever the vines pushed him back, his lower jaw fell slack. He soon pushed his way toward them, looking at all of them. "No, but really. You could live with me or Flower. There's plenty of prey, and it'll be really nice. It's the truth." He said, sitting down.

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 03:48 PM
Ash, seeing his siblings prepare to fight, turned into fire. "Sorry...but we really can't trust anyone..."

aleka!
November 20th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Swift flattened his ears. "Fine. Rot in this hole." He growled, shrugging. His claw tips extended, but soon returned to their sheaths. Raising his tail, he blinked slowly.

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 03:50 PM
" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO " screamed ripple thrushing herself from falcon placing him in a ball of water " i hope you cna breathe underwater " she said as the bubble kicked him out of the cave she paced water on the entrance then ran back to her sister

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 03:51 PM
"DoodeoFalreereecon Gooyuptee!" Falcon of the Sky summoned an eagle that is now behind Swift. "You can't beat us, fools." Falcon said. "And Ripple, I'm fine. I won't hurt my wings don't worry." She fell down. "Ow! I mean, wow. Great job, Ripple." She said while trying to hide her pain.

Mayflower
November 20th, 2016, 03:53 PM
Ash, seeing his siblings prepare to fight, turned into fire. "Sorry...but we really can't trust anyone..."
"Anyone at all." Fern summoned a wall of venus flytraps in front of the kits and ordered them to advance towards Swift and Flower.

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 03:53 PM
"G-Guys, wait!" Ash extinguished himself and ran out to see if Swift was okay. "Shouldn't we hear them out first?!? They haven't been hostile!" Why didn't I think of that already?!? He was torn between standing with his siblings and hearing the older cats out.

aleka!
November 20th, 2016, 03:57 PM
(Venus Flytraps. Very scary and dangerous XD)

Swift stood near the entrance. Fine. These kits didn't want my help.. I guess I can't help every cat. He thought, lowering his gaze to the ground.

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 03:58 PM
"Fine. Gooupgooupcreecreepurooga!" The eagle flew away. Falcon sent it along its way. "I sent the eagle away."

Mayflower
November 20th, 2016, 03:59 PM
"G-Guys, wait!" Ash extinguished himself and ran out to see if Swift was okay. "Shouldn't we hear them out first?!? They haven't been hostile!" Why didn't I think of that already?!? He was torn between standing with his siblings and hearing the older cats out.
"Well, ok, but I was having fun!" Fern called off the flytraps and stood cautiously behind Ash.

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 04:00 PM
(Venus Flytraps. Very scary and dangerous XD)

Swift stood near the entrance. Fine. These kits didn't want my help.. I guess I can't help every cat. He thought, lowering his gaze to the ground.

"A-are you all right?" Ash asked him. "Even if I can't trust you, you're still another cat..."

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Me to! " Ripple declared but stayed put
" lets go ash " he said and walked up to them " im sorry we got a little carried away we dont get many vistiors ' he said staying to the shadows " i will stay in the shadows to talk.. i would scare you off if you saw me " he said

aleka!
November 20th, 2016, 04:02 PM
"A-are you all right?" Ash asked him. "Even if I can't trust you, you're still another cat..."
Swift grunted, sitting down. "Yeah. I'm fine..." He said, trailing off.

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 04:04 PM
Falcon of the Sky retreated to her small little corner and sat in it, watching Swift carefully.

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 04:04 PM
"Yeah, we're really sorry..." Ash's stomach grumbled again, and he looked away, nine tails twitching.

aleka!
November 20th, 2016, 04:05 PM
"Are you hungry..? I can hunt some prey for you if you want." Swift offered, looking at the kits around him.

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 04:06 PM
"Yeah...If that's all right with you guys..." Ash loked back at his siblings. "And Dark, you can't hide forever..."

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 04:08 PM
"Whatever you say, Ash." Falcon said flatly.

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Ash noticed her tone, but was too confused to say anything...

aleka!
November 20th, 2016, 04:13 PM
"Welp. I'm doing it. Uh, stay here." He said, walking toward the forest. I doubt they'll wait for me but it's worth a try I guess... Swift thought as he sniffed the air. He could smell the scent of a thrush wafting from a patch of ferns. Wiggling into a hunting crouch, he awkwardly crept forward. He preferred chasing over stalking any day.
Ducking through the arching ferns, he unsheathed his claws as he saw the avian pecking among the roots of a tree. Growling low in his throat, he pounced. He was able to sink his claws in it's breast and slam it downwards, where it died instantly from the impact. He grabbed the limp bird in his jaws and padded back toward the kits, it lightly thumping against his chest.

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 04:15 PM
" fine let him run " he snapped coming out of the darkness his apprentice alone always scared cats and to prove his points flower in the storm backed up and yelped " if you have enough left for me i will eat but i want everyone else to eat first " he said
Ripple looked up at falcon " can we trust them i will only eat if you do " she mewed her belly growled

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 04:18 PM
"We should... I mean, do you have any better ideas?" he added. {gtg bye guys}

aleka!
November 20th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Swift emerged back in the clearing, the thrush draping out his jaws. He dropped the prey, his tail kinked over his back. (I also gtg)

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 04:20 PM
Falcon looked at Ripple for a few seconds. "We can trust them-just not completely. I'll eat before you do so I'll know it's safe. You can have the biggest piece. I'll keep an eye on them for just in case. Keep close to me, ok?" Falcon of the Sky smiled at Ripple.

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 04:21 PM
(bye you guys I'm going to stick around.)

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 04:25 PM
smiles ) " ok falcon " she mewed hungrily and stayed close refusing to leave her side
" see. what i mean " he said

RipplePaw
November 20th, 2016, 04:44 PM
(Recap? XD sorry I was at the park)

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 04:44 PM
"Thank you." Falcon said when she picked Ripple's forehead once. "I want you to be safe."

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 04:46 PM
" i love you falcon " she mewed cuddling against her

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 04:48 PM
(we all were thinking on how to protect our home and we didn't ask ripple then she ran out then she saw a cat then she ran inside scared to falcon then swift found us he's older then us and we threatened him then ash for us to be nicer to him then he brought back a bird and I told ripple to stay by my side and she said she'll eat if I eat so I said I'll take a bite first so that I was sure that it was safe)

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 04:50 PM
"I love you too Ripple." Falcon of the Sky then took a small bite. It tastes good and it was safe. "Its safe and tastey, Ripple. You can have a bite."

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 04:50 PM
SO THERES 2 BIG CATS OUTSIDE AND ASH AND DARK ARE TALKING TO HIM DARK STILL THINKS HES A MONSTER ) rIPPLE CUDDLED AGINST HER SIDE AND TOOK A BIg bit out of the birds side " yum " she mewed

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 04:55 PM
"Eat as much as you want. I'm sure the others won't mind." Falcon of the Sky told Ripple. They are sooo going to mad at me. Falcon thought.

RipplePaw
November 20th, 2016, 04:55 PM
(Thx :3)
Cloud finally woke up. Looking around, she was wondering what was happening. "Did I sleep too late?" She asked. "Did I miss something?" She was disappointed.

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 05:00 PM
" i wont let them be mad at you " flower in the storm mewed placing a piece of prey in front of each of the cats and leaving the ripple and falcon to share
ripple took another bite and let falcon have some

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Falcon settled on her belly and took small notes letting Ripple have most of it.

Mayflower
November 20th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Fern nibbled at the bird, cautiosly watchin swift.

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 05:13 PM
"I'm not sure if we should trust him or not..." Falcon whispered to Fern. "I'm not really sure how he found us."

RipplePaw
November 20th, 2016, 05:15 PM
"Trust who?" Cloud of the Strong Winds whispered suddenly. "And who's he?" she added, unsheathing her claws in case it was dangerous. "Where did he come from?" How much had she missed in the time she had slept?!

Mayflower
November 20th, 2016, 05:17 PM
"I'm not sure if we should trust him or not..." Falcon whispered to Fern. "I'm not really sure how he found us."
"Me either, He seems sketchy."

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 05:22 PM
Falcon nodded.

RipplePaw
November 20th, 2016, 05:28 PM
Cloud gave up on talking to her siblings and padded up to the opening. She looked around, before slipping outside. No one probably noticed that I left... she mewed to herself. Looking around for a place to hide, she jumping up into the air and flew up to the top of a tree. resting in the new sun on a branch silently, she waited to see if anyone noticed that she left. If they didn't, then I might as well leave all together. She liked being outside, away from any other cat. The peaceful wind, the chirping of birds, and the warm, bright sun. She didn't really like it in their cave any more. She continued to rest in the tree.

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 05:32 PM
Falcon took one more bite then she was done. She sat up, making sure that Ripple got her fill. She wanted Ripple to be fattened up and healthy. "No matter what Swift says, I will still not trust him." Falcon whispered to Fern.

(i look like this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/19/83/2a/19832a785ecd54488c1cf4d740ac1113.jpg)

Spinny
November 20th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Name: Brier
Appearance: dark brown furred cat with brown eyes and short hair
Personality: Smart, caring, strong
Any extra limbs? {wings, extra tails, etc.}: None
Other?: I am a cat that discovers the kits. Also, are you accepting cats still?

~Vixen~
November 21st, 2016, 06:46 AM
Spinny 2 cats have already found the kits.. ) and Falcon did you draw that! ) ripple yawned she took a little over half then she was full she leapt onto falcons head " wow " she mewed "i ve never been this tall without flying " she said

Mayflower
November 21st, 2016, 03:54 PM
Falcon took one more bite then she was done. She sat up, making sure that Ripple got her fill. She wanted Ripple to be fattened up and healthy. "No matter what Swift says, I will still not trust him." Falcon whispered to Fern.

(i look like this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/19/83/2a/19832a785ecd54488c1cf4d740ac1113.jpg)
Spinny 2 cats have already found the kits.. ) and Falcon did you draw that! ) ripple yawned she took a little over half then she was full she leapt onto falcons head " wow " she mewed "i ve never been this tall without flying " she said
"Yeah, he will take some getting used to. And Ripple, I can't fly at all, but i can do THIS!" Fern used thick vines to carry her up to the top of the cave. "Woohoo!"

FlashFanatic
November 21st, 2016, 04:01 PM
(Question! Can I get a recap-and can someone rp with me here? I'm still in this!)

Mayflower
November 21st, 2016, 04:48 PM
(Question! Can I get a recap-and can someone rp with me here? I'm still in this!)
i will!

FlashFanatic
November 21st, 2016, 05:23 PM
(Can you start first? So far, he is right outside the cave/den/home.)

RipplePaw
November 21st, 2016, 05:25 PM
Cloud yawned. "No one cares about me," she sighed, still sleeping in the tree. Although she didn't care much, it hurt her all the same. Looking away from the cave, she saw the outside world. "I might as well explore," she mewed. And get lost, she thought. Not like anyone cares. she hopped from the tree and awkwardly glided from it, as she had not learned to fly yet. Once she made it to the ground, she smelled something. Turning her head, she found it. Mouse!

Panic
November 21st, 2016, 05:30 PM
(what'd i miss?)

Mayflower
November 21st, 2016, 05:33 PM
(Can you start first? So far, he is right outside the cave/den/home.)
(HIs name is flash, right?)

FlashFanatic
November 21st, 2016, 05:41 PM
(Yup, and Fenris, 2 cats found the kits)

CinnamonCookie
November 21st, 2016, 10:12 PM
(no it's from google :3) Falcon flared at Fern. "Get her down! I doubt she likes being up there scared." Falcon of the Sky said.

Mayflower
November 22nd, 2016, 03:36 PM
(Yup, and @Fenris (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=145), 2 cats found the kits)
=ok lets go= "Fine, Falcon." Fern wrapped vines around Ripple and herself and lowered them down. She then noticed flash outside the cave and ran to him. " Flash, you should come in, Ash and Darkness are talking to a cat that found us. Plus, we have food!"

FlashFanatic
November 22nd, 2016, 03:49 PM
Flash was staring intently at nothing. When Fern came up to him, he jumped, and almost fell over. Stumbling to stand up, he stared at her. "Why did you have to scare me like that?" He asked, shaking out his fur. After he heard the news, he didn't say a word, and bolted inside. (With super speed.)

CinnamonCookie
November 22nd, 2016, 10:12 PM
Falcon picked up Ripple and carried her to Falcon's nest and started licking her while glaring at Fern.

~Vixen~
November 23rd, 2016, 07:42 AM
She smiled and cuddled close to her sibling placing her tiny paws on falcons belly" you know it wasnt so bad up there remember i do this all the time suddently turning to water and floating up then she turned into a kit and dropped back down landing in the same spot she was in

Mayflower
November 23rd, 2016, 07:49 AM
Flash was staring intently at nothing. When Fern came up to him, he jumped, and almost fell over. Stumbling to stand up, he stared at her. "Why did you have to scare me like that?" He asked, shaking out his fur. After he heard the news, he didn't say a word, and bolted inside. (With super speed.)
"Woah, ok! Falcon, why are you staring at me?" Fern went back into the cave and sat next to Flash, Falcon, and Ripple.

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Guys no fighting please! " rippple mewed

FlashFanatic
November 24th, 2016, 03:54 PM
Flash stared intently at the cat who found them. It was funny that he was oblivious to the cat.

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 03:58 PM
Darkness looked at flash " dont hurt him not till we all decide weather to or not " he hissed

FlashFanatic
November 24th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Flash looked at Darkness. "I wasnt going to hurt the stranger!" He whispered, his eyes wide open.

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 04:06 PM
He shrugged " i have to tell everyone, remember i read minds " he said

FlashFanatic
November 24th, 2016, 04:33 PM
"And I have super speed." Flash retorted. Rolling his eyes, he held back a laugh.

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 04:50 PM
" I know so dont try and say something you dont mean because i will know " he hissedbut turned his attention away from him and walked off

Panic
November 27th, 2016, 12:04 PM
{boop}

Mayflower
November 27th, 2016, 12:04 PM
Fern quietly fell asleep, leaves covering her like a blanket and dandelions as her pillow.

~Vixen~
November 28th, 2016, 07:00 PM
Ripple sent a water message to fern a message of water appearing on the floor in front of her

Mayflower
November 29th, 2016, 03:12 PM
Ripple sent a water message to fern a message of water appearing on the floor in front of her
Fern woke up with a start and saw the water message before her.
=What does it say=

CinnamonCookie
November 29th, 2016, 10:39 PM
"Ripple, you have such great talent. You are the sweetest cat ever." Falcon of the Sky smiled at Ripple. She laid down with her wings hurting like crazy. But she didn't want the others to know. She smiled smoothly like everything was alright. "I'm going to go to sleep. You better get some sleep too, Ripple." Falcon paid her head on her paws and fell asleep with a content esspression on her face.

~Vixen~
November 30th, 2016, 05:17 PM
( it says im sorry, i thought the vines were kinda fun, im sorry about falcon, im going to rest night ferny! )
ripple smiled placing her head on her sisters shoulder she quickly wrapped water around falcon wings and whispers " water will keep your wings stable and still in confort " she mewed curling up and sleeping her tiny snore barely heard

CinnamonCookie
December 19th, 2016, 02:12 AM
BOOP FOR MY LIITLE SIS RIPPLE

~Vixen~
December 26th, 2016, 05:31 PM
Sis?" asked ripple rpodding her sister in the side " fern i had a nightmare " she mewed