PDA

View Full Version : (SKC)Batfrost Plot (don't have ideas)

Mayflower
September 7th, 2017, 07:53 PM
◍◍◍◍◍
Batfrost's Page (https://paigetmoothebean.wixsite.com/mooscharries/copy-of-templates-2)
◍◍◍◍◍
It was a peaceful day in the nursery when Batkit was born. It was him and his two sisters, born to a wonderful mother yet a not so great father. As they grew up, Batkit was very closed, reserved, curious, while his sisters were outgoing and kind.
They made friends.
He did not.

◍◍◍◍◍

Finally, Batkit and his sisters were apprentices. His sisters focused on making new friends, but him? All Batpaw cared about was becoming deputy. Well, that was all until he met her.

◍◍◍◍◍

She was beautiful. She was kind.
She needed to be his.
Ever since he first laid eyes on that she cat, he knew she had to be his mate. He had fallen in love in a matter of seconds. His focus went from training to pursuing her and dreaming about their future family.

◍◍◍◍◍

Finally, after a long long apprenticeship, Batpaw is Batfrost. He is closed off to everyone but his love and his family. He needed the cat he was in love with. He would do anything for her.

And he proved that.

The love of his life had taken a mate. That mate was rude to her, bullied her, abused her. Batfrost wanted revenge. So he killed him.

◍◍◍◍◍

Finally, Batfrost had his love. She fled to him when her mate died and he replaced the victim. Now was the time to secure his legacy. He took another mate, one he didn't love but who was strong and beautiful, and she had his kits. He also had kits with his love.

He had a family. One that would thrive.
His mission had succeeded.
◍◍◍◍◍

Holy crap I had so much fun writing this.
Love Interest- Batfrost will obsess over this character and eventually kill her mate and become her mate. MUST BE FEMALE
Parents- Mother and Father, only the mother has to be alive. The mother is a gentle caring soul, but the father is aligned with the dark forest and influences Bat's choice to kill LI's mate. AT LEAST ONE MUST LOOK LIKE BATFROST
Sisters- Only two. Batfrost will protect them to the end and be harsh on their mates. MUST LOOK LIKE BATFROST OR THE PARENTS
Mate 2- Bat doesn't love her, though will have kits with her. Must be a strong warrior and a beautiful cat.
LI's mate- Should be arrogant and rude. Bullies and abuses LI. WILL DIE
Kits- Two litters, will make a future finder.

With Link:
Name/Link:
RP Sample:
Role:
Other:

Without Link:
Name:
Role:
RP Sample:
Other:
Thanks for applying!
◍◍◍◍◍

Tigress
September 7th, 2017, 10:47 PM
Name: Acornkit/paw/fall

Appearance: Here~ (http://clansoftheforestrp.webs.com/Sparrowslash.jpg)

Personality: Friendly|loves nature|loves attention|has a big ego|trys to live up to her ideal self

Role: sister

Rp sample: I was just going to copy this and paste it but it was too hard XD (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=379744#post379744)

Other: nope

Mayflower
September 8th, 2017, 06:13 AM
Name: Acornkit/paw/fall

Appearance: Here~ (http://clansoftheforestrp.webs.com/Sparrowslash.jpg)

Personality: Friendly|loves nature|loves attention|has a big ego|trys to live up to her ideal self

Role: sister

Rp sample: I was just going to copy this and paste it but it was too hard XD (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=379744#post379744)

Other: nope
I like Acornkit, but Batty is an oriental shorthair. They don't look alike at all. I'll wait and depending on the parents we can go from there.

wickedvirtues
September 8th, 2017, 07:28 AM
Milky Way
I gotta run to the store so huge WIP!

Name: Sablekit / paw / shadow
Appearance: https://usyaka.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/mg_4878.jpg
Personality: Quiet, prefers the shadows/background, mysterious, hard-working.
Role: Sister
RP Sample: "Yes, in fact you have." Caracalspirit laughed, affection in her tone. Her tail flicked softly, and her ears were pricked and she nuzzled her mate with amusement. She smiled up at him, her tail swaying softly. The soft morning sun warmed her tan fur, and she purred happily. There was nowhere she'd rather be, this was a perfect little situation. She knew some cats were envious of their relationship, while some were sickened by their affections. She ignored both those groups, choosing to just let both of them be themselves. Caracalspirit had never been one to let others get to her. She chose to keep her head up and brush off insults. Hawkfeather was her ideal mate. He was humorous, and sweet, and affectionate. The perfect mix of everything. Owlsparks and Firesparks, she found their matching prefixes perfect, were probably off with each other somewhere. When the two young warriors were awkward and crushing, they were mates already. They had more experience, but Caracalspirit didn't mind. "Not today, Hawky" she mewed, she'd come up with the little nickname recently. "You have me" she laughed, mimicking his romantic tone.
Other: Nah

Tigress
September 8th, 2017, 04:39 PM
I like Acornkit, but Batty is an oriental shorthair. They don't look alike at all. I'll wait and depending on the parents we can go from there.

Ok

Lawlipop
September 8th, 2017, 05:35 PM
I would love to use my kitty Ravensong (http://lawlipopswcokitties.weebly.com/ravensong.html), but she is already grown :c unless you don't care for the age difference?

Mayflower
September 8th, 2017, 09:42 PM
I would love to use my kitty Ravensong (http://lawlipopswcokitties.weebly.com/ravensong.html), but she is already grown :c unless you don't care for the age difference?

What do you want to apply her for?

BEAR.
September 8th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Moved to correct category.

Mayflower
September 8th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Moved to correct category.
Thank you!

Mayflower
September 9th, 2017, 12:18 PM
Bumpp

Mango
September 9th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Without Link:
Name: Tigerkit/Tigerpaw/ Tigergaze (suffix may change)
Appearance: A beautiful tabby with loving eyes and a tiger like appearance. Boop (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7c/cb/9f/7ccb9feb9c112443eda2ea3ae28d2e20.jpg)
Personality: As her normal kit, she's not strong or anything, rather she's just a hyper ball of fur squealing in the nursery who is excessively immature and uninterested in becoming an apprentice as she's overheard apprentices complaining about being apprentices.

As an Apprentice, I intend to give Tigerpaw an aggressive mentor who pushes her really hard. She'll become more and more muscular by day. She'll have a short-temper and be a little hmm...salty is the word. She'll gripe at everyone saying there a pain-in-the-tail. Making her basically an unpleasent cat to be around.

She'll be defiant and tough. She'll be riped (can a cat be riped lol). She'll have a sharp tounge, but she uses it carefully. She'll be a kit-hater, and strong. She'll laugh a little at weak warriors and offer to mentor them as a slight insult, but not a total insult.

When she first discovers she's expecting kits, she'll be furious and do super dangerous things hoping to lose the litter before there born, but eventually will give up and go to the nursery having kits. She'll be a little harsh with her kits, but not cruel foresay. She'll take them every day after there three moons old to the territory for hunting practice and will do light battle training in the clearing to ensure they get tough mentors to make them strong, like her. She'll hate them if they're shy or a runt, but will keep her hate for them internal and pretend to love them all equally.
Role: mate 2
RP Sample: Tigerkit gave a happy bounce towards Spidersnarl, who unknown to her, was a mean warrior," I'm Tigerkit!" She chirped in excitement to see a new clanmate.
Spidersnarl snapped," I know, and I'm Kithater!"
Tigerkit frowned," That's an awful name. When you were an apprentice you must have been teased being named Kitpaw."
Spidersnarl hissed," It's a metaphor kit! I'm Spidersnarl and I hate kits!"
Tigerkit blinked," That does explain you're temper, and you too were once a kit, why hate kits?"
Spidersnarl cackled," They ask dumb questions and are mousebrained, now leave me alone." He grunted
Tigerkit sighed and walked off.
Other: Noop~

Mayflower
September 12th, 2017, 06:28 AM
Without Link:
Name: Tigerkit/Tigerpaw/ Tigergaze (suffix may change)
Appearance: A beautiful tabby with loving eyes and a tiger like appearance. Boop (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7c/cb/9f/7ccb9feb9c112443eda2ea3ae28d2e20.jpg)
Personality: As her normal kit, she's not strong or anything, rather she's just a hyper ball of fur squealing in the nursery who is excessively immature and uninterested in becoming an apprentice as she's overheard apprentices complaining about being apprentices.

As an Apprentice, I intend to give Tigerpaw an aggressive mentor who pushes her really hard. She'll become more and more muscular by day. She'll have a short-temper and be a little hmm...salty is the word. She'll gripe at everyone saying there a pain-in-the-tail. Making her basically an unpleasent cat to be around.

She'll be defiant and tough. She'll be riped (can a cat be riped lol). She'll have a sharp tounge, but she uses it carefully. She'll be a kit-hater, and strong. She'll laugh a little at weak warriors and offer to mentor them as a slight insult, but not a total insult.

When she first discovers she's expecting kits, she'll be furious and do super dangerous things hoping to lose the litter before there born, but eventually will give up and go to the nursery having kits. She'll be a little harsh with her kits, but not cruel foresay. She'll take them every day after there three moons old to the territory for hunting practice and will do light battle training in the clearing to ensure they get tough mentors to make them strong, like her. She'll hate them if they're shy or a runt, but will keep her hate for them internal and pretend to love them all equally.
Role: mate 2
RP Sample: Tigerkit gave a happy bounce towards Spidersnarl, who unknown to her, was a mean warrior," I'm Tigerkit!" She chirped in excitement to see a new clanmate.
Spidersnarl snapped," I know, and I'm Kithater!"
Tigerkit frowned," That's an awful name. When you were an apprentice you must have been teased being named Kitpaw."
Spidersnarl hissed," It's a metaphor kit! I'm Spidersnarl and I hate kits!"
Tigerkit blinked," That does explain you're temper, and you too were once a kit, why hate kits?"
Spidersnarl cackled," They ask dumb questions and are mousebrained, now leave me alone." He grunted
Tigerkit sighed and walked off.
Other: Noop~
Accepted! I love how she will try to lose the litter,Batfrost would not take kindly to that.

Mango
September 12th, 2017, 07:02 AM
Accepted! I love how she will try to lose the litter,Batfrost would not take kindly to that.
Yup. She'll attempt to, without harming herself. Should they know each other in kithood or not?

Mayflower
September 12th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Yup. She'll attempt to, without harming herself. Should they know each other in kithood or not?
I don't think so, bats pretty antisocial as a kit

Mango
September 13th, 2017, 06:32 PM
I don't think so, bats pretty antisocial as a kit
Let me know when he's an apprentice.

Mayflower
September 13th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Bump!

Mayflower
September 15th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Someone.... Please?

Mayflower
September 16th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Bump

Mayflower
September 25th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Bumppppp

Mayflower
October 8th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Milky Way
I gotta run to the store so huge WIP!

Name: Sablekit / paw / shadow
Appearance: https://usyaka.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/mg_4878.jpg
Personality: Quiet, prefers the shadows/background, mysterious, hard-working.
Role: Sister
RP Sample:
Other: Nah
I think I forgot to accept you ;;
Accepted and BOOP PLEASE

wickedvirtues
October 8th, 2017, 09:16 PM
I think I forgot to accept you ;;
Accepted and BOOP PLEASE

I forgot about Sablekit! Yay she's part of the family now~

Mayflower
October 8th, 2017, 09:20 PM
I forgot about Sablekit! Yay she's part of the family now~
Yey

wickedvirtues
October 8th, 2017, 09:23 PM
Yey

Yeet!

Mayflower
November 12th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Yeet!
I'm just gonna make the mom an npc now, but do you still want to use Sablekit?

wickedvirtues
November 13th, 2017, 06:30 AM
I'm just gonna make the mom an npc now, but do you still want to use Sablekit?

Sure~

Mayflower
November 13th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Sure~
Nice! For now, just call the mom... Cinnamonshine, a brown silky haired oriental shorthair. Sound good?

wickedvirtues
November 13th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Nice! For now, just call the mom... Cinnamonshine, a brown silky haired oriental shorthair. Sound good?

Yep!

Mayflower
November 13th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Sure~
OO and we got a dad! It's Hawkstar's Batface (Batkits namesake now)

wickedvirtues
November 13th, 2017, 07:20 PM
OO and we got a dad! It's Hawkstar's Batface (Batkits namesake now)

Noice!

I'm excited to RP Sablekit~

Mayflower
November 14th, 2017, 06:21 AM
Noice!

I'm excited to RP Sablekit~
Same with Batkit! When they grow up, Battys going to threaten Sables future mate with death if they treat her wrong

wickedvirtues
November 14th, 2017, 02:37 PM
Same with Batkit! When they grow up, Battys going to threaten Sables future mate with death if they treat her wrong

XD
Ooh that gives me a plot idea
Sable is tricked into dating (jerk) because he acts sweet, and then she's too shy to stand up to him, and Bat comes in?

Mayflower
November 14th, 2017, 03:02 PM
XD
Ooh that gives me a plot idea
Sable is tricked into dating (jerk) because he acts sweet, and then she's too shy to stand up to him, and Bat comes in?
PLEASE

wickedvirtues
November 14th, 2017, 03:10 PM
PLEASE
HECKLE YAS

Mayflower
December 7th, 2017, 06:21 AM
Bump!