PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Cats Facts

Zan Partizanne
September 6th, 2017, 07:06 AM
Lets discuss some warriors facts!!

TigerClaw was originally going to be named HammerClaw.

TallStar never took a mate because his heart belonged to Jake and he just wasn't interested in She-cats.

savage scar
September 10th, 2017, 01:34 AM
Sandstorm was said to be the best hunter in thunderclan

Captain Toad
September 10th, 2017, 01:40 AM
I heard Cinderheart is to be the next leader of ThunderClan.

Bracken12
September 10th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Firestar was originally going to be mates with Bluestar.... but it was quickly scratched off.

And if Cinderheart is going to be Thunderclan's next leader, Thunderclan is doomed, sorry Cindy but I don't think you would make a good leader.

Captain Toad
September 10th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Firestar was originally going to be mates with Bluestar.... but it was quickly scratched off.

And if Cinderheart is going to be Thunderclan's next leader, Thunderclan is doomed, sorry Cindy but I don't think you would make a good leader.
*shrugs* Idk, I just heard it somewhere. But take into account, by the time Bramblestar dies, she will be much older, and because of that, wiser. Just sayin.

Bracken12
September 10th, 2017, 09:47 PM
*shrugs* Idk, I just heard it somewhere. But take into account, by the time Bramblestar dies, she will be much older, and because of that, wiser. Just sayin.
True, unless he's killed off for the sake of making Squirrelflight, Alderheart, and his family suffer. I would love to see Tigerheart kill him "accidentally" in battle, jut seems like a Tigerheart thing to do.

Captain Toad
September 10th, 2017, 10:04 PM
True, unless he's killed off for the sake of making Squirrelflight, Alderheart, and his family suffer. I would love to see Tigerheart kill him "accidentally" in battle, jut seems like a Tigerheart thing to do.
Lol, you're right

ShiningFern
September 10th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Leopardstar actually died from diabetes.

Tigerstar was actually a descendant of SkyClan, so by his belief of killing half Clan cats, he should have killed himself.

Captain Toad
September 10th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Kate Cary made a website called BlogClan!
Hollyleaf wasn't made the 3rd cat because the Erins couldn't think of a power for her
I'm the only one who doesn't like Alderheart! *dodges flying furniture*

ShiningFern
September 10th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Kate Cary made a website called BlogClan!
Hollyleaf wasn't made the 3rd cat because the Erins couldn't think of a power for her
I'm the only one who doesn't like Alderheart! *dodges flying furniture*

I'm part of Blogclan. Kate is on often.
Also, I dislike Alderheart too.

Zan Partizanne
September 11th, 2017, 08:15 AM
FireStar was also originally going to be a Female and become mates with GrayStripe
(And yes I hate AlderHeart To )

savage scar
September 12th, 2017, 05:36 AM
Nightcloud and Crowfeather actually had more than one kit, but Breezepelt was the only one that survived

Aquarius
September 21st, 2017, 11:03 AM
There is going to be a CrowFeather super edition coming out!

Tigress
September 21st, 2017, 11:07 PM

Really, I heard that either Ivypool or Brightheart was to become the next leader.

Tigress
September 21st, 2017, 11:10 PM
Tigerstar's phrase "Only the strongest cats should live." (Or something similar) was based on his kithood because he was a sickly kit and he thinks he should have never survived the night. (Btw if you want to see some warrior facts you can check out my profile, I have tons of them in one of my albums)

Zan Partizanne
September 22nd, 2017, 07:03 AM
AshFur just barely made it into StarClan and still gets dirty looks from other StarClan cats.

Zan Partizanne
September 29th, 2017, 08:31 AM
RavenPaws warrior name was going to be RavenWing ( I actually predicted this as his warrior name before I found out this was going to be his warrior name I'm Psychic @3@)