PDA

View Full Version : naruto rp(restarted)

Pages : [1] 2

Static
September 4th, 2017, 04:45 PM
So everything is the same as last time,and if you need that then here is the link to the 1st page which has all the info.PM or ask to join
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7349 other than that,just fill out the form.
Ant Darky Dizerel
Forum
Name:
Appearance:
Clan(optional):
Jinchuriki?:
What villiage:

Darky
September 4th, 2017, 04:51 PM
So everything is the same as last time,and if you need that then here is the link to the 1st page which has all the info.PM or ask to join
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7349 other than that,just fill out the form.
Ant Darky Dizerel
Forum
Name:
Appearance:
Clan(optional):
Jinchuriki?:
What villiage:do I have to?

Ant
September 4th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Name:Kaira Uchiha
GenderMale:
Appearance:https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/erashinobionline/images/6/6b/Young_madara_uchiha_by_senninartistmodo-d6i7gcx.png/revision/latest?cb=20140106171155 But he has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Clan(optional):Uchiha
Jinchuriki?:Yes, the eight tails unless Darky doesn't reclaim the nine tails then the nine tails
What villiage:Konohagakure

Static
do I have to?
Nah.I'm just doing it in case anyone wants to change there charecter.

Ant
do I have to?
Probably not but I did just cause.

Ant
September 4th, 2017, 05:05 PM
(Okay ima start)

Kaira made a loud sigh as he pushed the academy door open with his foot making sure to keep his hands in his pockets, he looked around for his normal place ready to get out of here since the Genin exam was tomorrow and he knew he'd pass.

Static
September 4th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Name:Sakiko
Appearence:long Brown curley hair and green eyes.Keeops on a white hoodie and pants.
Jinchuriki:2 tails
Village:Konohagakure(hidden leaf)
Basicly ava I guess I just made her diffrent

Name:hagika
Appearence:Straight black hair and green eyes
Village:leaf

Static
September 4th, 2017, 05:16 PM
(Okay ima start)

Kaira made a loud sigh as he pushed the academy door open with his foot making sure to keep his hands in his pockets, he looked around for his normal place ready to get out of here since the Genin exam was tomorrow and he knew he'd pass.
Sakiko watched Kaira sit down.She was in her usual place.In the back with nobody sitting beside her or infront of her.She had already been training this morning so she was paying full attention even though she already knew most of it.

Ant
September 4th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Sakiko watched Kaira sit down.She was in her usual place.In the back with nobody sitting beside her or infront of her.She had already been training this morning so she was paying full attention even though she already knew most of it.
(I'm gonna guess Jake is the current academy teacher until they're Genin?)

Kaira popped his neck and leaned back onto his chair and put his feet up on the desk,"Hey Sakiko!"He yelled and looked in her direction,"Are you ready for the Genin exam? We'll probably be the only ones to pass unless Darky gets here for once."He stated.

Darky
September 4th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Darky and Ivy where training their aiming skills as they were Training with master and rose who took care of them. Angel and Wolfy where playing an game as they where happy. Jade had meditated on rocks.

Static
September 4th, 2017, 05:42 PM
(I'm gonna guess Jake is the current academy teacher until they're Genin?)

Kaira popped his neck and leaned back onto his chair and put his feet up on the desk,"Hey Sakiko!"He yelled and looked in her direction,"Are you ready for the Genin exam? We'll probably be the only ones to pass unless Darky gets here for once."He stated.

Darky and Ivy where training their aiming skills as they were Training with master and rose who took care of them. Angel and Wolfy where playing an game as they where happy. Jade had meditated on rocks.
(Getting better names for most of my charries.Jake sensai just doesn't sound right,so...)
She nodded."I say she won't get here till after class starts." She sighed.Kenji walked in the room,counting everyone off."Anyone know where darky,jade,and ivy are?" He asked.Everyone shook their heads no in reply.He sighed,writing them as tardy.

Ant
September 4th, 2017, 05:43 PM
(Getting better names for most of my charries.Jake sensai just doesn't sound right,so...)
She nodded."I say she won't get here till after class starts." She sighed.Kenji walked in the room,counting everyone off."Anyone know where darky,jade,and ivy are?" He asked.Everyone shook their heads no in reply.He sighed,writing them as tardy.
"Probably being useless as usual."He explained looking to Kenji.

Static
September 4th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Kenji didn't seem to amused,but ignored him.Sakiko smiled,but wondered when they would show up so they could start.

Darky
September 4th, 2017, 05:49 PM

"Umm they are at home sorry darky got sick and the others are helping her get better." angel said handing the note from rose.
Dear mr kenji,
Darky can't be in today as she is sick and the girls are helping around the house.
~from
Rose

Static
September 4th, 2017, 05:51 PM
"Umm they are at home sorry darky got sick and the others are helping her get better." angel said handing the note from rose.
Dear mr kenji,
Darky can't be in today as she is sick and the girls are helping around the house.
~from
Rose
Kenji read the note and nodded,marking them absent."Ninja don't get sick.They just don't want to come too school." Sakiko called down to angel.

Ant
September 4th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Dear mr kenji,
~from
Rose
Kenji read the note and nodded,marking them absent."Ninja don't get sick.They just don't want to come too school." Sakiko called down to angel.
Kaira laughed at Sakiko's statement,"She's right for once."

Static
September 4th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Sakiko glared at him.'Thinking he's alwase better and has to get everything right.I hopen I don't get on his team.' she thought,even though she wouldn't really mind it much sense he was pretty strong and nice sometimes.

Ant
September 4th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Sakiko glared at him.'Thinking he's alwase better and has to get everything right.I hopen I don't get on his team.' she thought,even though she wouldn't really mind it much sense he was pretty strong and nice sometimes.
Kaira look back at her and shot her a cocky wink then looked back to Kenji,"So can I take the test early? I've been getting bored and want to start some missions."

Darky
September 4th, 2017, 06:00 PM

"Darky is sick, she's been coughing often. It's her allergies." wolfy said. Ivy and Jade came in the door before he marked absent.
"We are here, sorry darky is sick we rushed here as fast as possible" jade said giving there notes from master and rose.

Static
September 4th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Kaira look back at her and shot her a cocky wink then looked back to Kenji,"So can I take the test early? I've been getting bored and want to start some missions."

"Darky is sick, she's been coughing often. It's her allergies." wolfy said. Ivy and Jade came in the door before he marked absent.
"We are here, sorry darky is sick we rushed here as fast as possible" jade said giving there notes from master and rose.
He nodded."Ok sit down.Who wants to take the test early today?" He asked.Sakiko raised her hand,and so did alot of other kids,but she doubted they would pass.
(Should they be about 10 or 11 instead of 5?)

Ant
September 4th, 2017, 06:03 PM
"They're late almost everyday yet they want to be ninja."He scoffed and set his feet onto the ground and went forward in his chair.

Dizerel
September 4th, 2017, 06:06 PM
(Wait so we are restarting, but everone is younger and in the academy now?)

Ant
September 4th, 2017, 06:08 PM
(Yes but were only going to be like this for a few posts)

Static
September 4th, 2017, 06:10 PM

(Yes but were only going to be like this for a few posts)
Yep.)

Darky
September 4th, 2017, 06:14 PM
He nodded."Ok sit down.Who wants to take the test early today?" He asked.Sakiko raised her hand,and so did alot of other kids,but she doubted they would pass.

"They're late almost everyday yet they want to be ninja."He scoffed and set his feet onto the ground and went forward in his chair.
(Yes)
Jade and Ivy sat down as they where ready for class.
"I hope we find how those flowers are growing in" Ivy said as Jade knew what to do. Angel and Wolfy looked at Ivy.
"Why are you always late in this time of the year?" Wolfy asked.
"Cause we have to help darky. This is whenever the flowers grow and you always carry the in your hoodie." Jade said.

Ant
September 4th, 2017, 06:19 PM

(Yes)
"I hope we find how those flowers are growing in" Ivy said as Jade knew what to do. Angel and Wolfy looked at Ivy.
"Cause we have to help darky. This is whenever the flowers grow and you always carry the in your hoodie." Jade said.
Kaira didn't need to raise his hand as Kenji would obviously know he wanted to take it early. He looked around the class and sighed,"If anyone passes that isn't me, it will be Sakiko."

Static
September 4th, 2017, 06:19 PM
(Yes)
"Ok who all is taking the genin exams today?" Kenji asked again now that everyone was here.Sakiko raised her hand again,knowing most everyone in the class was doing the same when they couldn't even do a simple clone jutsu.

Dizerel
September 4th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Nova stumbled into class late. He saw that Kenji was already speaking, and bowed in apology before scrambling off to his desk, hoping not to get punished.

Darky
September 4th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Kaira didn't need to raise his hand as Kenji would obviously know he wanted to take it early. He looked around the class and sighed,"If anyone passes that isn't me, it will be Sakiko."
"Ok who all is taking the genin exams today?" Kenji asked again now that everyone was here.Sakiko raised her hand again,knowing most everyone in the class was doing the same when they couldn't even do a simple clone jutsu.
"Ivy will get the highest grade." Jade said raising her hand and Ivy did to. Wolfy and angel had raised their hands as well.

Ant
September 4th, 2017, 06:23 PM

"Ivy will get the highest grade." Jade said raising her hand and Ivy did to. Wolfy and angel had raised their hands as well.
Kaira jumped out of his seat and walked next to Kenji ready to get it over with,"Sure she will."As he reached Kenji he looked at him and sighed,"Can I start?"

Static
September 4th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Nova stumbled into class late. He saw that Kenji was already speaking, and bowed in apology before scrambling off to his desk, hoping not to get punished.

Kaira jumped out of his seat and walked next to Kenji ready to get it over with,"Sure she will."As he reached Kenji he looked at him and sighed,"Can I start?"
"I guess you go first then." Kenji said.Sakiko watched,and wondered if Nova was taking the test sense he got here late."So you already past the written part yesterday,so now you have to make a simple shadow clone." Kenji explained.

Ant
September 4th, 2017, 06:31 PM
"I guess you go first then." Kenji said.Sakiko watched,and wondered if Nova was taking the test sense he got here late."So you already past the written part yesterday,so now you have to make a simple shadow clone." Kenji explained.
Kaira laughed and performed the jutsu and all of a sudden an exact replica of him appeared,"Can you give me something harder? That was too easy."

(Btw just saying nobody should be able to get a higher score then him as he is from the Uchiha clan and is therefore a natural prodigy plus he has more chakra stores from the eight tails and his Uchiha bloodline. Also at this point since he's already unlocked his first tomoe sharingan he would be technically unbeatable. I don't mean to make him op but it kinda happened. Although a Jonin could easily beat him but like a Genin would probably not stand a chance nor would an academy student but anything higher then genin he would be gg.)

Static
September 4th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Kaira laughed and performed the jutsu and all of a sudden an exact replica of him appeared,"Can you give me something harder? That was too easy."

(Btw just saying nobody should be able to get a higher score then him as he is from the Uchiha clan and is therefore a natural prodigy plus he has more chakra stores from the eight tails and his Uchiha bloodline. Also at this point since he's already unlocked his first tomoe sharingan he would be technically unbeatable. I don't mean to make him op but it kinda happened.)
(Yhea but Sakiko trains al day and plus she has chakura from the 2 tails.It may not be as much but I think they are about equal in combat because of her speed.Maby a tie in grades?)
Kenji nodded,writing down a perfect score."Ok Nova your next.Do you want to take the test?" He asked,looking up.
Dizerel

Ant
September 4th, 2017, 06:38 PM
(Yhea but Sakiko trains al day and plus she has chakura from the 2 tails.It may not be as much but I think they are about equal in combat because of her speed.Maby a tie in grades?)
Kenji nodded,writing down a perfect score."Ok Nova your next.Do you want to take the test?" He asked,looking up.
@Dizreal )
(Kaira also trains all day and he has more chakra from the 8 tails as the higher tails is more chakra but chakra isn't the biggest thought in a fight, and also Kaira would be faster as he can predict attacks, but yeah they would probably tie in grades.)

Darky
September 4th, 2017, 06:43 PM

(Btw just saying nobody should be able to get a higher score then him as he is from the Uchiha clan and is therefore a natural prodigy plus he has more chakra stores from the eight tails and his Uchiha bloodline. Also at this point since he's already unlocked his first tomoe sharingan he would be technically unbeatable. I don't mean to make him op but it kinda happened. Although a Jonin could easily beat him but like a Genin would probably not stand a chance nor would an academy student but anything higher then genin he would be gg.)
Kenji nodded,writing down a perfect score."Ok Nova your next.Do you want to take the test?" He asked,looking up. Dizerel
(But remember this is Ivy she is head of the class. She will be secretly be training with death. Rose and master teach all of them every well all of them will pass the test. Remember this Ivy is the same Ivy that took down ronan, jake and rose from the other one. She's just deaged. Does no one RMR that? She's not op just every well trained.) Ivy thought how easy this would be. But she had her ways of passing the test

Dizerel
September 4th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Dizerel

Nova looked up when his name was called. "Y-yes!" He scurried down to the front of the classroom. Shadow clone jutsu wasnt his strong suit, but he could at least make a single one. Weaving the signs, suddenly a clone appeared right next to him, although he couldn't hold it for very long before he had to disperse it.

(Nova isnt meant to be strong, He has his own unique jutsu that he has been developing ever since he started going to the academy. His jutsu is kind of the great equalizer, since the stronger his enemy is, the stronger his jutsu allows him to become)

Static
September 4th, 2017, 06:44 PM
(Kaira also trains all day and he has more chakra from the 8 tails as the higher tails is more chakra but chakra isn't the biggest thought in a fight, and also Kaira would be faster as he can predict attacks, but yeah they would probably tie in grades.)
(Don't know what clan sakiko is in lol.)

Ant
September 4th, 2017, 06:47 PM
(But remember this is Ivy she is head of the class. She will be secretly be training with death. Rose and master teach all of them every well all of them will pass the test. Remember this Ivy is the same Ivy that took down ronan, jake and rose from the other one. She's just deaged. Does no one RMR that? She's not op just every well trained.)
(Wait wut, who decided she was the head of the class? And also training with death is not neccesarilly the same thing as being his younger brother who has more potential. And with the taking down of Ronan Kaira wasn't really there to do anything so thats not truly fair to compare. And before someone thinks i'm getting mad i'm not so don't think that pl0x. Also he's kinda op and well trained.)

Static
September 4th, 2017, 06:48 PM
(But remember this is Ivy she is head of the class. She will be secretly be training with death. Rose and master teach all of them every well all of them will pass the test. Remember this Ivy is the same Ivy that took down ronan, jake and rose from the other one. She's just deaged. Does no one RMR that? She's not op just every well trained.)
Nova looked up when his name was called. "Y-yes!" He scurried down to the front of the classroom. Shadow clone jutsu wasnt his strong suit, but he could at least make a single one. Weaving the signs, suddenly a clone appeared right next to him, although he couldn't hold it for very long before he had to disperse it.

(Nova isnt meant to be strong, He has his own unique jutsu that he has been developing ever since he started going to the academy. His jutsu is kind of the great equalizer, since the stronger his enemy is, the stronger his jutsu allows him to become)
Eh each one will just have the same grade cause this is turning into a argument.They each are about the same besides the sharingan)
"Ok.Ivy your next." Kenji said,writing down a 90 for Nova's grade.Saikiko sighed,getting bored.'This is lame.Glad I'm next.' she thought,watching just to see what they did wrong.

Dizerel
September 4th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Nova let out a sigh of relief, glad that he didnt mess it up. He had been up all night the previous night trying to learn the jutsu, and he overslept from lack of sleep, which was the reason he was late. Walking back to his desk, he sat down and laid back, happy with himself.

Static
September 4th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Nova let out a sigh of relief, glad that he didnt mess it up. He had been up all night the previous night trying to learn the jutsu, and he overslept from lack of sleep, which was the reason he was late. Walking back to his desk, he sat down and laid back, happy with himself.
"Ok next is Saikiko." He said.She walked down and made a hand sign,doing it perfectly.Kenji nodded,and wrote down the same grade as Kaira."Ivy,your next." He called and saikiko sat back in her chair.

Darky
September 4th, 2017, 07:07 PM
(Wait wut, who decided she was the head of the class? And also training with death is not neccesarilly the same thing as being his younger brother who has more potential. And with the taking down of Ronan Kaira wasn't really there to do anything so thats not truly fair to compare. And before someone thinks i'm getting mad i'm not so don't think that pl0x. Also he's kinda op and well trained.)
Eh each one will just have the same grade cause this is turning into a argument.They each are about the same besides the sharingan)
"Ok.Ivy your next." Kenji said,writing down a 90 for Nova's grade.Saikiko sighed,getting bored.'This is lame.Glad I'm next.' she thought,watching just to see what they did wrong.
Ivy had slowly teleported to the front as she had made a couple clones. She had had worked hard for this as she wasn't showing off at all.

Dizerel
September 6th, 2017, 08:16 PM
(What happened to everyone?)

Ant
September 6th, 2017, 09:25 PM
(School sadly. But I don't know why they can't get on.*shrugs in arabic*)

Darky
September 8th, 2017, 04:08 PM

Static
September 8th, 2017, 05:55 PM

(School sadly. But I don't know why they can't get on.*shrugs in arabic*)
Yhea.school :( )

Static
September 8th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Ivy had slowly teleported to the front as she had made a couple clones. She had had worked hard for this as she wasn't showing off at all.
Kenji nodded,writing down a 100.That only made 4 passing students so far."Anyone else?"
Darky )

Static
September 9th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Darky Ant Dizerel

Dizerel
September 9th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Darky Ant Dizerel

(I dont really have anything else to do until Nova is called on for something)

Static
September 10th, 2017, 11:31 AM
I didn't know if Darky was going to have her other characters pass the test)

Darky
September 10th, 2017, 11:32 AM
I didn't know if Darky was going to have her other characters pass the test)
I will)

Static
September 10th, 2017, 11:34 AM
I will)
Ok.i done posted somewhere.)

Darky
September 10th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Kenji nodded,writing down a 100.That only made 4 passing students so far."Anyone else?"
Darky )
Angel had her hand up higher than wolfy as she had practiced for this test as darky came in with a face mask on.
"sorry seasonal allergies" darky said with an sneeze.

Static
September 10th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Angel had her hand up higher than wolfy as she had practiced for this test as darky came in with a face mask on.
"sorry seasonal allergies" darky said with an sneeze.
"Thats fine.You can take a seat intill its your turn.Angel your next." Kenji said.Sakiko smirked at Darky's explanation,but didn't say anything.

Darky
September 10th, 2017, 03:38 PM
"Thats fine.You can take a seat intill its your turn.Angel your next." Kenji said.Sakiko smirked at Darky's explanation,but didn't say anything.
darky sneezed again as she sat at her desk.angel had make an clone as it was hard for furries to do that/

Static
September 10th, 2017, 03:44 PM
darky sneezed again as she sat at her desk.angel had make an clone as it was hard for furries to do that/
Jake nodded,writing down a passing score."Darky,you doing it?" Kenji asked.

Darky
September 10th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Jake nodded,writing down a passing score."Darky,you doing it?" Kenji asked.
"sure"darky said as she had made an clone. she sneezed as the clone did not.

Static
September 10th, 2017, 03:58 PM
He wrote down a passing score and looked around."Anyone else for today?" Darky )

Ant
September 10th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Kaira sighed as he leaned back in his chair he wanted this to be over already yet it was taking so long.

Darky
September 15th, 2017, 06:16 PM
He wrote down a passing score and looked around."Anyone else for today?" Darky )
Jade had raised her hand.

Static
September 15th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Kaira sighed as he leaned back in his chair he wanted this to be over already yet it was taking so long.

Jade had raised her hand.
He nodded at jade,waiting for her to come down.

Darky
September 15th, 2017, 07:25 PM
He nodded at jade,waiting for her to come down.
Jade had weed up as she had made an clone. Her clone was floating on an rock.

Static
September 15th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Jade had weed up as she had made an clone. Her clone was floating on an rock.
He looked a little suprised,but wrote down a 100."So was that the last one?" Kenji said.

Darky
September 15th, 2017, 07:31 PM
He looked a little suprised,but wrote down a 100."So was that the last one?" Kenji said.
"Yes" Ivy said as darky had sneezed.

Static
September 15th, 2017, 07:37 PM
"Yes" Ivy said as darky had sneezed.
Sakiko sighed,glad it was over."The people who graduated are Saikiko,Ivy,Kaira,Jade,Nova,Wolfy,and angel." Kenji said,and then named a few more names,but they had just barley passed."Your teamswill be assigned tommaro morning so be on time."
(Timeaskip
Ant Dizerel )

Dizerel
September 15th, 2017, 08:00 PM
(Wait thats 7 people XD)

Static
September 15th, 2017, 08:05 PM
(Wait thats 7 people XD)
Was there more?)

Dizerel
September 15th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Was there more?)

(No but they get divided into groups of 3, so one person will be left out.)

Static
September 15th, 2017, 08:09 PM
(No but they get divided into groups of 3, so one person will be left out.)
Hm...I could make another charecter that may or may not be disposible )

Dizerel
September 15th, 2017, 08:25 PM
(Maybe you could have one of those characters be a jonin instead, so that they could be squad leader?)

Darky
September 16th, 2017, 08:30 AM
Sakiko sighed,glad it was over."The people who graduated are Saikiko,Ivy,Kaira,Jade,Nova,Wolfy,and angel." Kanji said,and then named a few more names,but they had just barley passed."Your teamswill be assigned tommaro morning so be on time."
(Timeaskip
Ant Dizerel )
darky sneezed some more.jade was blotting on a block of brick.

Static
September 16th, 2017, 09:17 AM
(Maybe you could have one of those characters be a jonin instead, so that they could be squad leader?)
I still need to make another jonin unless someone else wants to lead another squad.And one team can have 4 members because of the unequal number.)

Static
September 16th, 2017, 09:18 AM
darky sneezed some more.jade was blotting on a block of brick.
"Class dismissed.Don't be late tommaro." Kenji said,just as the bell rings.Saikiko walked out by herself.

Ant
September 16th, 2017, 09:38 AM
"Class dismissed.Don't be late tommaro." Kenji said,just as the bell rings.Saikiko walked out by herself.
Kaira watched Sakiko walk out and realized that she was the only one he could tolerate, and he hated walking home alone all the time. He jumped out of his seat and dashed to her, making it to her side in a matter of seconds,"You going home, or are you going for training?"He asked.

Darky
September 16th, 2017, 09:39 AM
"Class dismissed.Don't be late tommaro." Kenji said,just as the bell rings. Saikiko walked out by herself.(can jake and rose already be married just a idea)
"ill Try" darky said with an sneeze.
"i think jake is picking us up" ivy said.

Static
September 16th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Kaira watched Sakiko walk out and realized that she was the only one he could tolerate, and he hated walking home alone all the time. He jumped out of his seat and dashed to her, making it to her side in a matter of seconds,"You going home, or are you going for training?"He asked.
(can jake and rose already be married just a idea)
"ill Try" darky said with an sneeze.
"i think jake is picking us up" ivy said.
I changed his name to Kenji because Jake sensei sounded kinda weird.but yhea,cause I suck at weddings and romance RP and stuff.This ok?I can change the name,but I just googled a name and found it so...)
"I'm going to train.You coming?" She asked,continuing to walk.He was one of the people she could tolerate in class and maby the only one.I learned a new fire jutsu and I want to try it out." She explained while walking beside Kaira.

Darky
September 16th, 2017, 09:57 AM
I changed his name to Kenji because Jake sensei sounded kinda weird.but yhea,cause I suck at weddings and romance RP and stuff.This ok?I can change the name,but I just googled a name and found it so...)
"I'm going to train.You coming?" She asked,continuing to walk.He was one of the people she could tolerate in class and maby the only one.I learned a new fire jutsu and I want to try it out." She explained while walking beside Kaira.
the girls and wolfy had waited for jake as jade had trained a bit with angel.

Static
September 16th, 2017, 09:59 AM
the girls and wolfy had waited for jake as jade had trained a bit with angel.
Eh.fine.guess that's 2 joining then.)
Jake walked up to them."You ready to go?" He asked,checking to see if they where all there.

Darky
September 16th, 2017, 10:07 AM
Eh.fine.guess that's 2 joining then.)
Jake walked up to them."You ready to go?" He asked,checking to see if they where all there.
"yes" darky said sneezing.
" me and jade will find out what the flowers are and remove them" ivy said.
"tha- AhHHH COO" darky said as she had made an little flame

Ant
September 16th, 2017, 10:12 AM
"Oh training, and Fire jutsu! I can for sure help you with that, i'd like to think i'm very proficient in my Elements."He replied and then burst into a run, beginning to head for his favorite training spot.

Static
September 16th, 2017, 10:16 AM
"Oh training, and Fire jutsu! I can for sure help you with that, i'd like to think i'm very proficient in my Elements."He replied and then burst into a run, beginning to head for his favorite training spot.

"yes" darky said sneezing.
" me and jade will find out what the flowers are and remove them" ivy said.
"tha- AhHHH COO" darky said as she had made an little flame
Sakiko dashed after him,thinking of the jutsus she needed to work on,including her signature jutsu she had made a few days ago.
~~~
Jake nodded,and looked around,spotting some flowers.He pointed to the left where a patch of flowers where growing."I think those might be it."

Ant
September 16th, 2017, 10:21 AM
Sakiko dashed after him,thinking of the jutsus she needed to work on,including her signature jutsu she had made a few days ago.
~~~
Jake nodded,activating byakugan to help look.He pointed to the left where a patch of flowers where growing."I think those might be it."
(Lol, Byakugan doesn't work like that, as it has no chakra.Kek)

Kaira skidded to a halt in the middle of a clearing in a forest, he clapped his hands and stomped four times and tons of training equipment rushed out of the ground.

Static
September 16th, 2017, 10:26 AM
(Lol, Byakugan doesn't work like that, as it has no chakra.Kek)

Kaira skidded to a halt in the middle of a clearing in a forest, he clapped his hands and stomped four times and tons of training equipment rushed out of the ground.
(Facepalms.So stupid.My mind slipped.Just gonna erase that and say he saw the flower)
She smiled."Nice training place you have here." She said,looking at all of the tools.

Ant
September 16th, 2017, 10:30 AM
(Facepalms.So stupid.My mind slipped.Just gonna erase that and say he saw the flower)
She smiled."Nice training place you have here." She said,looking at all of the tools.
(It happens to the best of us.)

"Yeah my brother built it before he..."He didn't finish his sentence and instead focused his attention to a training dummy,"Here it goes."Kaira said and performed a hand sign quickly and a lightning bolt shot from his hand but basically fizzled out by the time it reached the dummy.

Darky
September 16th, 2017, 10:34 AM
~~~
Jake nodded,and looked around,spotting some flowers.He pointed to the left where a patch of flowers where growing."I think those might be it."
darky had made an larger sneeze as she had set wolfy tail on fire.
"we should remove them from the mountion" angel said putting the flame out

Static
September 16th, 2017, 10:36 AM
(It happens to the best of us.)

"Yeah my brother built it before he..."He didn't finish his sentence and instead focused his attention to a training dummy,"Here it goes."Kaira said and performed a hand sign quickly and a lightning bolt shot from his hand but basically fizzled out by the time it reached the dummy.
She smiled,making a hand sign." So where is your brother anyways?" She asked as blue flames built arkund her hand.She rembered his brother a little,but had just seen him in the streets intill one day she didnt see him at all.Blue flames with black around the outside formed around her hand.She threw it toward like you would a kunai and it hit the dummy with a blast,but the flames died down,leaving the dummy undamaged because she didn't want to break anything.

Static
September 16th, 2017, 10:38 AM
darky had made an larger sneeze as she had set wolfy tail on fire.
"we should remove them from the mountion" angel said putting the flame out
Jake nodded."That's probably a good idea." He said,grabbing them by the stem and pulling them up.
(Anyone have any p!of ideas yet?I was also thinking we could have 1 major plot and other small plots,such as hunting down kairas brother and stuff like that.)

Ant
September 16th, 2017, 10:46 AM
She smiled,making a hand sign." So where is your brother anyways?" She asked as blue flames built arkund her hand.She rembered his brother a little,but had just seen him in the streets intill one day she didnt see him at all.Blue flames with black around the outside formed around her hand.She threw it toward like you would a kunai and it hit the dummy with a blast,but the flames died down,leaving the dummy undamaged because she didn't want to break anything.
"Use all the power you want, my brother built them to regenerate somehow."He explained before looking around to make sure no on was there to hear what he was going to say,"I don't know where he is, but i'm pretty sure i know what he's doing now."Kairas tone changed and his face became a dead stare off into the distance,"He went to the Akatsuki, he said it was to become stronger, he told me I was holding him back. But I don't believe him, I know it was something else."He finished. Kaira had always wanted to be like his brother, he was strong in every way, he was amazing at everything he did.

Static
September 16th, 2017, 10:52 AM
"Use all the power you want, my brother built them to regenerate somehow."He explained before looking around to make sure no on was there to hear what he was going to say,"I don't know where he is, but i'm pretty sure i know what he's doing now."Kairas tone changed and his face became a dead stare off into the distance,"He went to the Akatsuki, he said it was to become stronger, he told me I was holding him back. But I don't believe him, I know it was something else."He finished. Kaira had always wanted to be like his brother, he was strong in every way, he was amazing at everything he did.
Sakiko looked at him,confused." What's the akatski?Is it like a gang of something?" Sha asked,forming it around her hand again and throwing it with full force.It exploded when it hit the target,like a paperbomb but stronger,leaving the flames on it intill they disappeared.

Darky
September 16th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Jake nodded."That's probably a good idea." He said,grabbing them by the stem and pulling them up.
(Anyone have any p!of ideas yet?I was also thinking we could have 1 major plot and other small plots,such as hunting down kairas brother and stuff like that.)
jade had pulled out the roots with her magic.
"that should be better" she said as darky didn't sneeze.
(my plots are ivy sereclty training with death and jade meeting her brother)

Ant
September 16th, 2017, 10:59 AM
Sakiko looked at him,confused." What's the akatski?Is it like a gang of something?" Sha asked,forming it around her hand again and throwing it with full force.It exploded when it hit the target,like a paperbomb but stronger,leaving the flames on it intill they disappeared.
"Something like that."Kaira replied and activated his one tomoe Sharingan and then leaped into the air, flipping upside down and performing multiple handsigns in repetition and then shooting out multiple electric senbuns, hitting every target except the one that was regenerating.

Dizerel
September 16th, 2017, 11:28 AM
(Damn you guys got a lot done while I was gone. What did I miss?)

Static
September 16th, 2017, 11:55 AM
jade had pulled out the roots with her magic.
"that should be better" she said as darky didn't sneeze.
(my plots are ivy sereclty training with death and jade meeting her brother)

"Something like that."Kaira replied and activated his one tomoe Sharingan and then leaped into the air, flipping upside down and performing multiple handsigns in repetition and then shooting out multiple electric senbuns, hitting every target except the one that was regenerating.
(Damn you guys got a lot done while I was gone. What did I miss?)
Nothing much.They all passed and they are getting assigned groups tommaro.They are mostly training right now.)
Sakiko looked at Kaira now that she was warmed up." So you want to spar?I haven't sparred with someone in a while." She exp!aimed.
___
Jake nodded."Let's head back home then."
(What was deaths real name,because I'm keeping it that this time,unless anyone has another good name.)

Darky
September 16th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Nothing much.They all passed and they are getting assigned groups tommaro.They are mostly training right now.)
Sakiko looked at Kaira now that she was warmed up." So you want to spar?I haven't sparred with someone in a while." She exp!aimed.
___
(What was deaths real name,because I'm keeping it that this time,unless anyone has another good name.)
(it was just death)
ivy had teleported them to the mountain.

Ant
September 16th, 2017, 12:08 PM
___
(I can't remember tbh)

"I don't see why not, as long as were here any damage taken will heal over time."He explained remembering how him and his brother used to spar and of course he would lose but every now and then he would come somewhat close to winning.

Static
September 16th, 2017, 12:16 PM
(it was just death)
ivy had teleported them to the mountain.

(I can't remember tbh)

"I don't see why not, as long as were here any damage taken will heal over time."He explained remembering how him and his brother used to spar and of course he would lose but every now and then he would come somewhat close to winning.
She nodded,getting into a perfect stance.With most students,she didn'teven worry about this because they where clumsy and slow,but she knew this was Atleast a even match if not outmatched.

Ant
September 16th, 2017, 12:20 PM
She nodded,getting into a perfect stance.With most students,she didn'teven worry about this because they where clumsy and slow,but she knew this was Atleast a even match if not outmatched.
Kaira closed his eyes and a smirk came upon his face, he knew she would put up a good fight but nobody in his school was close to his brothers skill. He opened his eyes and then charged at her as soon as he was near her he slid under her and grabbed her legs pulling her to the ground and flipping onto his feet.

Static
September 16th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Kaira closed his eyes and a smirk came upon his face, he knew she would put up a good fight but nobody in his school was close to his brothers skill. He opened his eyes and then charged at her as soon as he was near her he slid under her and grabbed her legs pulling her to the ground and flipping onto his feet.
She pulled out a kunai and threw it near his face,quickly coming up with a plan to get out of the situation.

Dizerel
September 16th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Nova let out a sigh. He knew that everyone else would be sparring or having fun together, but he was left alone by himself. He might as well practice his jutsu while he had the time. Standing up, he walked to his favorite secluded spot in the park and started focusing his chakra.

Ant
September 16th, 2017, 01:00 PM
She pulled out a kunai and threw it near his face,quickly coming up with a plan to get out of the situation.
Kaira dodged the Kunai swiftly before performing a handsign and throwing a huge fire ball at her, knowing that she would deflect it he leaped into the air, using the fire as his cover he dived through it straight at her but also giving her enough time to deflect it.

Static
September 16th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Kaira dodged the Kunai swiftly before performing a handsign and throwing a huge fire ball at her, knowing that she would deflect it he leaped into the air, using the fire as his cover he dived through it straight at her but also giving her enough time to deflect it.
She threw her own fireball at it,both of them disappearing intoashes and smoldering on the ground.She saw Kaira and wasent able to dodge the attack.

Dizerel
September 16th, 2017, 01:15 PM
(I guess im roleplaying with myself ;.;)

After concentrating for a while, Nova used a few handsigns, then suddenly a large glowing sphere appeared all around him, growing a beautiful pinkish color as it shined.

Ant
September 16th, 2017, 01:18 PM
She threw her own fireball at it,both of them disappearing intoashes and smoldering on the ground.She saw Kaira and wasent able to dodge the attack.
Kaira slammed into her stomach with his arm, sending her flying a few feet back and giving him some time to get up.

Static
September 16th, 2017, 01:21 PM
Kaira slammed into her stomach with his arm, sending her flying a few feet back and giving him some time to get up.
Sakiko landed against a tree,but started to stand up,making a hand sign,she launched three fireballs at him,but they where small.Alot of chakura was put into them though so they would burst into a large ball of flame on contact.

Static
September 16th, 2017, 01:22 PM
(I guess im roleplaying with myself ;.;)

After concentrating for a while, Nova used a few handsigns, then suddenly a large glowing sphere appeared all around him, growing a beautiful pinkish color as it shined.
Nope.)
Kenji happened to be walking home and stopped to watch him train."Did you make that jutsu yourself?" He asked.

Dizerel
September 16th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Nope.)
Kenji happened to be walking home and stopped to watch him train."Did you make that jutsu yourself?" He asked.

"yeah. Well, kinda. One day I woke up after a strange nightmare and I... just knew how to do it" He replied. "Here, ill show you something cool." he turned, the glowing spherical barrier around him dissipated. Focusing again, he jabbed his hand forward, and out from it came a glowing beam.

Ant
September 16th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Sakiko landed against a tree,but started to stand up,making a hand sign,she launched three fireballs at him,but they where small.Alot of chakura was put into them though so they would burst into a large ball of flame on contact.
Kaira dodge two of them but one of them hit him directly and bursted and he was engulfed. He appeared out of the flames a burn on his arm and his face and partial amount of his clothes missing, but this didn't stop him in fact it made him more ready. Kaira yelled a loud war cry and charged throwing kunai and shurkien as a distraction then leaping into the air and performing multiple handsigns, a few fire balls shooting out with multiple chidorit senbuns behind them which eventually fused.

Static
September 16th, 2017, 02:06 PM
"yeah. Well, kinda. One day I woke up after a strange nightmare and I... just knew how to do it" He replied. "Here, ill show you something cool." he turned, the glowing spherical barrier around him dissipated. Focusing again, he jabbed his hand forward, and out from it came a glowing beam.

Kaira dodge two of them but one of them hit him directly and bursted and he was engulfed. He appeared out of the flames a burn on his arm and his face and partial amount of his clothes missing, but this didn't stop him in fact it made him more ready. Kaira yelled a loud war cry and charged throwing kunai and shurkien as a distraction then leaping into the air and performing multiple handsigns, a few fire balls shooting out with multiple chidorit senbuns behind them which eventually fused.
Kenji was at a los for words that he could achieve something so strong,outclassing even some jounin.
___
Sakiko deflected she shirekin and kunai,but got hit by chidori fire ball.

Dizerel
September 16th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Kenji was at a los for words that he could achieve something so strong,outclassing even some jounin.
___

"Oh, this is nothing special. Wait till you see it powered up" Nova said. He dropped the beam, then brought back up the glowing barrier around himself. "Attack me"

Ant
September 16th, 2017, 02:45 PM
___
Kaira dropped to the ground and smirked waiting for her attack.

Static
September 16th, 2017, 04:19 PM
"Oh, this is nothing special. Wait till you see it powered up" Nova said. He dropped the beam, then brought back up the glowing barrier around himself. "Attack me"

Kaira dropped to the ground and smirked waiting for her attack.
Kenji nodded, planing to attack the force field but not hit Nova.He made hand signs and then finished." Water style,water dragon jutsu." A dragon made of water hit the force field with full force.
___
Sakiko pulled out two chakura blades.She charged at Kaira,aiming the hit him with the flaming chakura.

Dizerel
September 16th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Kenji nodded, planing to attack the force field but not hit Nova.He made hand signs and then finished." Water style,water dragon jutsu." A dragon made of water hit the force field with full force.
___
Sakiko pulled out two chakura blades.She charged at Kaira,aiming the hit him with the flaming chakura.

"You dont need to worry about harming me when this barrier is up. Nothing can hurt me while it is, since it blocks and absorbs all chakra" He explained. As soon as the water dragon hit the barrier, it dissapeared, and Nova started to glow the same pink that the barrier did. "Now, watch this" He jabbed his hand out again, but this time the beam was twice the size, and over twice the strength.

Static
September 16th, 2017, 05:00 PM
"You dont need to worry about harming me when this barrier is up. Nothing can hurt me while it is, since it blocks and absorbs all chakra" He explained. As soon as the water dragon hit the barrier, it dissapeared, and Nova started to glow the same pink that the barrier did. "Now, watch this" He jabbed his hand out again, but this time the beam was twice the size, and over twice the strength.
Kenji looked amazed now."I'll have to out you in a good class.I didn't know you could do any of this!" He exclaimed.

Dizerel
September 16th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Kenji looked amazed now."I'll have to out you in a good class.I didn't know you could do any of this!" He exclaimed.

"I dont know why I can do it... I just woke up one day with the ability" he said, shrugging.

(His jutsu gets stronger the stronger the enemy is, since it absorbs chakra. Therefore, if the enemy has more chakra, its likely he will become more powerful because of it)

Static
September 16th, 2017, 05:20 PM
"I dont know why I can do it... I just woke up one day with the ability" he said, shrugging.

(His jutsu gets stronger the stronger the enemy is, since it absorbs chakra. Therefore, if the enemy has more chakra, its likely he will become more powerful because of it)
I know)
Kenji nodded."It's a special skill to have indeed." He said.

Ant
September 16th, 2017, 05:23 PM
___
Kaira pulled out a kunai and deflected blow and grabbed her hands trying to flip her.

Dizerel
September 16th, 2017, 05:32 PM
I know)
Kenji nodded."It's a special skill to have indeed." He said.

Nova went back to his practicing. Since he learned the move out of nowhere, he wondered if practicing with it would teach him anything else.

Static
September 17th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Kaira pulled out a kunai and deflected blow and grabbed her hands trying to flip her.

Nova went back to his practicing. Since he learned the move out of nowhere, he wondered if practicing with it would teach him anything else.
(Who will win or will it be a draw?)
Sakiko hit the ground,and didn't move.

Kenji watched in silence,wondering if Nova was from a special clan or he really did just develope it.

Ant
September 17th, 2017, 11:47 AM

Kenji watched in silence,wondering if Nova was from a special clan or he really did just develope it.
(Kaira probably but only by a bit.)

Kaira leaped back and got into a defensive stance.

Dizerel
September 17th, 2017, 11:53 AM

(Nova basically only knows those two abilities right now, the barrier and that chakra beam, but later on he will learn how to put the barrier on allies, as well as an entirely new move)

Static
September 17th, 2017, 11:55 AM
(Nova basically only knows those two abilities right now, the barrier and that chakra beam, but later on he will learn how to put the barrier on allies, as well as an entirely new move)

(Kaira probably but only by a bit.)

Kaira leaped back and got into a defensive stance.
Ok)
She jumped toward suddenly,hitting him with the flaming chakura blades, or Atleast she was pretty sure she hit him.

Dizerel
September 17th, 2017, 11:58 AM
(Also Nova again has no one to roleplay with XD ill just wait for someone to fight him)

Static
September 17th, 2017, 12:15 PM
(Also Nova again has no one to roleplay with XD ill just wait for someone to fight him)
Ok)
She jumped toward suddenly,hitting him with the flaming chakura blades, or Atleast she was pretty sure she hit him.
After the fight with Kaira and Sakiko,we could time skip to where classes get assigned.Who wants to be in who's class?)

Ant
September 17th, 2017, 12:21 PM
Ok)
Kaira blocked it with his hand and as soon as he felt the burning cut go through he seemed to pass out, not seeing anything but black until a minute later when all of a sudden a tail popped out from his back and Kaira roared but in a different voice,"YE HE!"He yowled and charged at her punching her right in the stomach, knocking her out almost immediately and then he followed after, passing out too.

Static
September 17th, 2017, 12:28 PM
Kaira blocked it with his hand and as soon as he felt the burning cut go through he seemed to pass out, not seeing anything but black until a minute later when all of a sudden a tail popped out from his back and Kaira roared but in a different voice,"YE HE!"He yowled and charged at her punching her right in the stomach, knocking her out almost immediately and then he followed after, passing out too.
Sakiko started waking up first,noticing time had opassed but not paying any attention.'What was that?I felt like I knew what it was,but forgot.' she thought, sitting back and wincing a little.
(She doesn't know about the two tails in her or eight tails in kaira.)

Dizerel
September 17th, 2017, 12:28 PM
After the fight with Kaira and Sakiko,we could time skip to where classes get assigned.Who wants to be in who's class?)

(I dont really have a preference. Preferably a teamate who is a prodigy though, since the entire point of Nova's abilities are so hes good at fighting powerful opponents. That way he could knock anyone that's overconfident down a peg)

Ant
September 17th, 2017, 01:13 PM
Sakiko started waking up first,noticing time had opassed but not paying any attention.'What was that?I felt like I knew what it was,but forgot.' she thought, sitting back and wincing a little.
(She doesn't know about the two tails in her or eight tails in kaira.)
(Yeah neither does Kaira.)

"What happened? All I can remember is seeing black then a huge purple beast."He replied.

Static
September 17th, 2017, 01:23 PM
(I dont really have a preference. Preferably a teamate who is a prodigy though, since the entire point of Nova's abilities are so hes good at fighting powerful opponents. That way he could knock anyone that's overconfident down a peg)

(Yeah neither does Kaira.)

"What happened? All I can remember is seeing black then a huge purple beast."He replied.
(I say kaira, Nova,sakiko,and darky will be on one team so that we each have a person on the same team,and then I will make another chare cter to be on a team with ivy,wolfy, and Jade.The teams will probably meat up alot because the teachers know each other)
" You had some kinda tail on you.I don't know what it really was though,but it reminded me of something." She said still trying to rember.

Dizerel
September 17th, 2017, 01:29 PM
(So wait are there any characters open to fight Nova right now?)

Static
September 17th, 2017, 01:39 PM
(So wait are there any characters open to fight Nova right now?)
Darky might have a charecter and I'm making one now)

Dizerel
September 17th, 2017, 01:40 PM
(Alrght, Ill just let whoever wants to fight him, until then ive got nothing to do XD)

Static
September 17th, 2017, 02:02 PM
(Alrght, Ill just let whoever wants to fight him, until then ive got nothing to do XD)
Kenji eventually left to grade papers,but about a hour later,a girl with straight black hair walked pass.She was one of the people that had passed the exam,and she watched him for a moment."What are you doing?Training?" She asked curiously.

Dizerel
September 17th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Kenji eventually left to grade papers,but about a hour later,a girl with straight black hair walked pass.She was one of the people that had passed the exam,and she watched him for a moment."What are you doing?Training?" She asked curiously.

(Is that meant for me to join in?)

Static
September 17th, 2017, 02:06 PM
(Is that meant for me to join in?)
Yep :3
And you don't have to ask to join on this by the way.you just jump in(unless it was something like me and ant where doing like a fight like that)

Dizerel
September 17th, 2017, 02:09 PM
[FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="2"]Kenji eventually left to grade papers,but about a hour later,a girl with straight black hair walked pass.She was one of the people that had passed the exam,and she watched him for a moment."What are you doing?Training?" She asked curiously.

Nova almost didnt notice her. "Oh, me? Yeah. Im just trying to figure out this technique I learned, its pretty cool!"

Static
September 17th, 2017, 02:11 PM
While the two of them were talking, the sounds of Nova practicing could be heard not too far away. Every once in a while, his giant concentrated beam would shoot out, making a high pitched sound.
Oh she was talking to Nova)

Dizerel
September 17th, 2017, 02:16 PM
Oh she was talking to Nova)

(Oh lmao edited)

Static
September 17th, 2017, 02:24 PM
[FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="2"]

Nova almost didnt notice her. "Oh, me? Yeah. Im just trying to figure out this technique I learned, its pretty cool!"
She nodded." It looks pretty cool.Mind if I train with you?" She asked.

Dizerel
September 17th, 2017, 02:34 PM
She nodded." It looks pretty cool.Mind if I train with you?" She asked.

"Sure, although I dont know any way we could practice together, besides sparing" he said, letting down his barrier. He hadnt come up with a name for it yet, although that was probably one of the least important things he could do.

Static
September 17th, 2017, 02:35 PM
"Sure, although I dont know any way we could practice together, besides sparing" he said, letting down his barrier. He hadnt come up with a name for it yet, although that was probably one of the least important things he could do.
She nodded."Ok.You can start." She said.

Dizerel
September 17th, 2017, 02:43 PM
She nodded."Ok.You can start." She said.

He wondered what he would open up with, since the jutsu he learned fit him to more of a defend-and-counterattack type fighting style. he opened up with something pretty simple, pulling out a kunai and tossing it straight at his opponent.

Static
September 17th, 2017, 02:52 PM
He wondered what he would open up with, since the jutsu he learned fit him to more of a defend-and-counterattack type fighting style. he opened up with something pretty simple, pulling out a kunai and tossing it straight at his opponent.
She deflected it with her own and made a hand sign,pressing her hand against the ground when she finished.The ground started to move under his feat,and she hoped it would unbalance him.

Dizerel
September 17th, 2017, 02:56 PM
She deflected it with her own and made a hand sign,pressing her hand against the ground when she finished.The ground started to move under his feat,and she hoped it would unbalance him.

He felt the ground start to shift underfoot. Jumping upwards, he did a dive straight towards her, hoping she would attack him head on so he could react by absorbing her chakra with his barrier.

Static
September 17th, 2017, 02:59 PM
He felt the ground start to shift underfoot. Jumping upwards, he did a dive straight towards her, hoping she would attack him head on so he could react by absorbing her chakra with his barrier.
She jumped up,planning on making his body unable to move with a earthstyle jutsu.

Dizerel
September 17th, 2017, 03:02 PM
She jumped up,planning on making his body unable to move with a earthstyle jutsu.

He waited until just before the would collide, then suddenly used his barrier jutsu. Now, any chakra she expended trying to attack him would just power him up instead.

Static
September 17th, 2017, 03:08 PM
He waited until just before the would collide, then suddenly used his barrier jutsu. Now, any chakra she expended trying to attack him would just power him up instead.
Her eyes widened in suprised when her chakura was absorbed,and she landed on the ground.'Guess it's ti jutsu then.' she thought,waiting for the barrier to disappear.

Dizerel
September 17th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Her eyes widened in suprised when her chakura was absorbed,and she landed on the ground.'Guess it's ti jutsu then.' she thought,waiting for the barrier to disappear.

(It still takes chakra to do ti jutsu. Punching the barrier would have the same effect as hitting it with any jutsu)

Nova felt the energy get absorbed. Since it was another person's chakra, it was dangerous to try and contain it, so naturally the chakra leaked out, which meant the sooner he could use it, the more powerful it would be. He lowered his barrier, expecting a full on frontal assault. He prepared himself, either to block whatever was coming at him, or attack with his focused energy.

Static
September 17th, 2017, 03:15 PM
(It still takes chakra to do ti jutsu. Punching the barrier would have the same effect as hitting it with any jutsu)

Nova felt the energy get absorbed. Since it was another person's chakra, it was dangerous to try and contain it, so naturally the chakra leaked out, which meant the sooner he could use it, the more powerful it would be. He lowered his barrier, expecting a full on frontal assault. He prepared himself, either to block whatever was coming at him, or attack with his focused energy.
(Rock Lee uses Tai jutsu without chakura.Only some attacks take chakura and some don't)
She grabbed a kunai and charged at him,swing if she could hit him while not using chakura compared to if she used chakura.

Dizerel
September 17th, 2017, 03:28 PM
(Rock Lee uses Tai jutsu without chakura.Only some attacks take chakura and some don't)
She grabbed a kunai and charged at him,swing if she could hit him while not using chakura compared to if she used chakura.

(Well, Lee still HAS chakra, if he didnt he would die. but I guess thats getting off point, I probably just misread or misremembered something from the manga)

He tried his best to quickly jump to the side, trying to avoid it and use his beam to damage her from range.

Static
September 17th, 2017, 04:22 PM
(Well, Lee still HAS chakra, if he didnt he would die. but I guess thats getting off point, I probably just misread or misremembered something from the manga)

He tried his best to quickly jump to the side, trying to avoid it and use his beam to damage her from range.
No I think they change alot of stuff in the anime so I'll go with what you say.)
She jumped away but the beam grazed her shoulder.
(Writers block)

Dizerel
September 17th, 2017, 04:53 PM
No I think they change alot of stuff in the anime so I'll go with what you say.)
She jumped away but the beam grazed her shoulder.
(Writers block)

Firing off that singular beam used all the chakra he absorbed, since it wasnt that much in the first place. He changed back to playing defensively, waiting for her to attack him again.

Static
September 17th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Firing off that singular beam used all the chakra he absorbed, since it wasnt that much in the first place. He changed back to playing defensively, waiting for her to attack him again.
She stood back up,knowing what his jutsu did,and new she couldn't win like this."Well you win I guess." She said.

Dizerel
September 17th, 2017, 05:07 PM
She stood back up,knowing what his jutsu did,and new she couldn't win like this."Well you win I guess." She said.

"Cmon, we barely just started. Are you giving up already?" He seemed a bit dissapointed. Sure, at first his jutsu seemed really strong, almost impenetrable, but it actually had many weaknesses.

Static
September 17th, 2017, 05:10 PM
"Cmon, we barely just started. Are you giving up already?" He seemed a bit dissapointed. Sure, at first his jutsu seemed really strong, almost impenetrable, but it actually had many weaknesses.
Right when he let his guard down,she leaped at him,planing to knock him down and use a jutsu before he could get the shield up.

Dizerel
September 17th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Right when he let his guard down,she leaped at him,planing to knock him down and use a jutsu before he could get the shield up.

(Oh, btw I should mention that the barrier also blocks genjutsu, so Nova kind of hard counters ninja who rely on it. However, like said in the last post, there are a lot of weaknesses to it, even if at first it doesnt seem like it)

Nova wasnt prepared for how quickly she was coming at him. Closing his eyes and flinching, he stuck his hands out in front of him, and suddenly, with a flash of light, a small glowing orb of the same pinkish energy that his barrier was made out of shot from his hand, flying between himself and her, and exploded.

Static
September 17th, 2017, 05:21 PM
(Oh, btw I should mention that the barrier also blocks genjutsu, so Nova kind of hard counters ninja who rely on it. However, like said in the last post, there are a lot of weaknesses to it, even if at first it doesnt seem like it)

Nova wasnt prepared for how quickly she was coming at him. Closing his eyes and flinching, he stuck his hands out in front of him, and suddenly, with a flash of light, a small glowing orb of the same pinkish energy that his barrier was made out of shot from his hand, flying between himself and her, and exploded.
When the dust cleared,she was on the ground caughing Frome the dust and smoke,but then shje started laughing."We really messed this place up!" She exclaimed, the sidewalk was cracked and one end went up sharply,while some of it had deep holes in it."Anyways what's your name?You never told me."
(I don't want to drag it on cause it will last about 10 pages with how many post I usually do.)

Dizerel
September 17th, 2017, 05:23 PM
When the dust cleared,she was on the ground caughing Frome the dust and smoke,but then shje started laughing."We really messed this place up!" She exclaimed, the sidewalk was cracked and one end went up sharply,while some of it had deep holes in it."Anyways what's your name?You never told me."
(I don't want to drag it on cause it will last about 10 pages with how many post I usually do.)

Nova didnt say anything. He was just staring at the palms of his hands in disbelief. "Did I just..." He murmered to himself.

Static
September 17th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Nova didnt say anything. He was just staring at the palms of his hands in disbelief. "Did I just..." He murmered to himself.
"Yhea you just shot a big ball thing at me." She said,hearing some of it.

Dizerel
September 17th, 2017, 05:37 PM
"Yhea you just shot a big ball thing at me." She said,hearing some of it.

"Ive... never done that before...." He said, still astonished at what he pulled off. "I guess I keep finding new abilities randomly, just like my others."

Static
September 17th, 2017, 05:41 PM
"Ive... never done that before...." He said, still astonished at what he pulled off. "I guess I keep finding new abilities randomly, just like my others."
She smiled." That's great!Imagine how strong you could be um..." She trailed off,not knowing his name.

Dizerel
September 17th, 2017, 05:42 PM
She smiled." That's great!Imagine how strong you could be um..." She trailed off,not knowing his name.

"Nova" he responded, now realizing that he had never introduced himself. "Sorry about that, though. Are you good?"

Static
September 17th, 2017, 05:45 PM
"Nova" he responded, now realizing that he had never introduced himself. "Sorry about that, though. Are you good?"
She nodded." My name's hagika." She said.

Dizerel
September 17th, 2017, 05:46 PM
She nodded." My name's hagika." She said.

"Nice to meet you!" he said cheerfully, extending his hand for her to shake.

Static
September 17th, 2017, 05:56 PM
"Nice to meet you!" he said cheerfully, extending his hand for her to shake.
She shook it."Same here. " she said."Your really strong you know that?" She said.

Dizerel
September 17th, 2017, 06:11 PM
She shook it."Same here. " she said."Your really strong you know that?" She said.

"Id love to think that I am, but I dont deserve any of this. I dont practice as hard as the others, I dont have any good traits. Why do I get to have the luck of having these abilities?"

(Hmmm, Both of Nova's parents died when he was young, so maybe the story could be that he has a secret kekkei genkai?)

Static
September 17th, 2017, 06:14 PM
"Id love to think that I am, but I dont deserve any of this. I dont practice as hard as the others, I dont have any good traits. Why do I get to have the luck of having these abilities?"

(Hmmm, Both of Nova's parents died when he was young, so maybe the story could be that he has a secret kekkei genkai?)
Yus!maby the 2,9,or 8 tails killed them so we can have a hate triangle, or kairas brother,or whatever you want.just a idea)
She shrugged."I don't know but there cool!You had to have trained to get them!"

Dizerel
September 17th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Yus!maby the 2,9,or 8 tails killed them so we can have a hate triangle, or kairas brother,or whatever you want.just a idea)
She shrugged."I don't know but there cool!You had to have trained to get them!"

"No, I never really trained to get them. Just like what happened a few minutes ago, all of my abilities and jutsu I could just.... perform. I never had to practice them, or really do any intense work."

Static
September 17th, 2017, 06:21 PM
"No, I never really trained to get them. Just like what happened a few minutes ago, all of my abilities and jutsu I could just.... perform. I never had to practice them, or really do any intense work."
" lucky.wish I could do that." She said,But didn't really sound jelous.

Dizerel
September 17th, 2017, 06:25 PM
" lucky.wish I could do that." She said,But didn't really sound jelous.
(Wait are any of the members of the 4 man squad Nova is being put in a jinchuriki? If so, that would create a great rivalry.)

"Well, I cant wait till I can go on my first mission. Maybe I will get into an actual fight! I do want to test what my powers can do in a real life threatening situation"

Static
September 17th, 2017, 06:33 PM
(Wait are any of the members of the 4 man squad Nova is being put in a jinchuriki? If so, that would create a great rivalry.)

"Well, I cant wait till I can go on my first mission. Maybe I will get into an actual fight! I do want to test what my powers can do in a real life threatening situation"
Well there are three jinchuriki,and they where all going to be in one squad with someone else because the captain knows sealing jutsu.How's it sound if he was out on that team because those three where one the same team last time cause the same reason.)
She smiled."I can't wait intill tommaro when we get assigned teams!" Haigika exclaimed.

Dizerel
September 17th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Well there are three jinchuriki,and they where all going to be in one squad with someone else because the captain knows sealing jutsu.How's it sound if he was out on that team because those three where one the same team last time cause the same reason.)
She smiled."I can't wait intill tommaro when we get assigned teams!" Haigika exclaimed.

(Well Nova would be very good against them, since his abilties grow stronger with the more chakra the enemy has, and of course the tailed beasts have some of the most chakra around.)

Static
September 17th, 2017, 06:39 PM
(Well Nova would be very good against them, since his abilties grow stronger with the more chakra the enemy has, and of course the tailed beasts have some of the most chakra around.)
Yhea.guess that's one team.he would be as strong as a jinchuriki!)

Dizerel
September 17th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Yhea.guess that's one team.he would be as strong as a jinchuriki!)

(Thats also his weakness too. Ninja that dont rely on huge raw amounts of chakra are much stronger against him, but for this situation it would be good to balance him out with the other strong characters.)

Darky
September 18th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Darky might have a charecter and I'm making one now)
(Yes I do and I been waiting to find an perfect rp for this one)
Name: (goes by)blackhood
Looks: below(just wears an black hoodie with the mask(mask sometimes)
Other:let's say she's around Ivy skill of magic because when I originally made her she was trained as an assassin gunman at an young age. So she would be around Ivy and ant charrie.
Other #2: noticed I'm late =(

Darky
September 19th, 2017, 05:29 PM
BOOOP

Dizerel
September 19th, 2017, 05:30 PM
BOOOP
(I think they are busy with school. Im not, if you want to roleplay with Nova)

Darky
September 19th, 2017, 06:12 PM
(I think they are busy with school. Im not, if you want to roleplay with Nova)
Okay)
Blackhood sat in a tree as she was hanging upside down.

Darky
September 21st, 2017, 03:45 PM
Boop.

Dizerel
September 21st, 2017, 03:49 PM
Okay)
Blackhood sat in a tree as she was hanging upside down.

Nova was walking along, again lost in his daydreams as he yawned.

Darky
September 21st, 2017, 03:55 PM
Nova was walking along, again lost in his daydreams as he yawned.
"Where you going" blackhood asked nova.

Dizerel
September 21st, 2017, 04:09 PM
"Where you going" blackhood asked nova.

Like usual, he wasnt even paying attention, ignoring everything as he strolled along.

Darky
September 21st, 2017, 04:23 PM
Like usual, he wasnt even paying attention, ignoring everything as he strolled along.
Blackhood punched nova.
"HEY I'M TALKING TO YOU" blackhood said.

Dizerel
September 21st, 2017, 04:32 PM
Blackhood punched nova.
"HEY I'M TALKING TO YOU" blackhood said.

The wind almost got knocked out of him as he was hit hard, almost making him stumble over "YOU DONT HAVE TO HIT ME!"

Darky
September 21st, 2017, 04:57 PM
The wind almost got knocked out of him as he was hit hard, almost making him stumble over "YOU DONT HAVE TO HIT ME!"
"Well your a daydreamer!" Blackhood screamed back jumping off the tree. Landing in front of nova.

Dizerel
September 21st, 2017, 05:07 PM
"Well your a daydreamer!" Blackhood screamed back jumping off the tree. Landing in front of nova.

"You couldve just tappee me on the shoulder or something..." He mumbled under his breath. "So, who do you think will be paired with who tomorrow for our squads?"

Darky
September 21st, 2017, 05:12 PM
"You couldve just tappee me on the shoulder or something..." He mumbled under his breath. "So, who do you think will be paired with who tomorrow for our squads?"
"My friends, Ivy, Jade, darky, wolfy and angel. I just hope jake will be our mentor" blackhood said.

Dizerel
September 21st, 2017, 05:17 PM
"My friends, Ivy, Jade, darky, wolfy and angel. I just hope jake will be our mentor" blackhood said.

"But thats 5? I thought Only 4 can be in a squad" he said, confused. He didnt really mind whoever he got matched up against, since he didnt even feel like he deserved to be considered a ninja anyways. All of his abilities he acquired through what seemed like sheer luck, and not his own practice and dedication.

Darky
September 21st, 2017, 05:23 PM
"But thats 5? I thought Only 4 can be in a squad" he said, confused. He didnt really mind whoever he got matched up against, since he didnt even feel like he deserved to be considered a ninja anyways. All of his abilities he acquired through what seemed like sheer luck, and not his own practice and dedication.
"Sqaud 22 has 10 members and their getting what 5 more" blackhood said.

Dizerel
September 21st, 2017, 05:26 PM
(Wait squads are actually supposed to be 4 people, why do we have 15 all in one?)

Darky
September 21st, 2017, 05:30 PM
(Wait squads are actually supposed to be 4 people, why do we have 15 all in one?)
(She's not from around here tho) (and in our last rp we had more than 4 in a squad)

Dizerel
September 21st, 2017, 05:38 PM
(She's not from around here tho) (and in our last rp we had more than 4 in a squad)

( ._. Okay)

"I didnt even expect to be a ninja. It kind of feels like I dont even deserve it..."

Darky
September 21st, 2017, 06:05 PM
( ._. Okay)

"I didnt even expect to be a ninja. It kind of feels like I dont even deserve it..."
"Well all ninja are great" blackhood said grabbing an apple.

Dizerel
September 21st, 2017, 06:09 PM
"Well all ninja are great" blackhood said grabbing an apple.

"I dont really think that im that great. Ive never had to work for anything much. Sure, every once in a while in the academy I had to practice a jutsu a few times before I got it down, but I still learned a lot faster than most. And also my abilities, getting them out of nowhere, I dont feel deserving of such awesome strength."

Darky
September 21st, 2017, 06:19 PM
"I dont really think that im that great. Ive never had to work for anything much. Sure, every once in a while in the academy I had to practice a jutsu a few times before I got it down, but I still learned a lot faster than most. And also my abilities, getting them out of nowhere, I dont feel deserving of such awesome strength."
"But like my dad said. Everyone is here in the world for an reason.

Dizerel
September 21st, 2017, 06:23 PM
"But like my dad said. Everyone is here in the world for an reason.

"Well, I still need to find my own reason I guess" he said, pondering what his purpose would be.

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 03:56 PM

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 03:58 PM
Im back!what did I miss?)

Dizerel
September 22nd, 2017, 04:25 PM
Im back!what did I miss?)

(Just some chit chat between two characters.

Also I looked into the Lee not using chakra thing by revisiting the manga and early anime, and figured it out)

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 04:29 PM

Also I looked into the Lee not using chakra thing by revisiting the manga and early anime, and figured it out)
Yep!)

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 04:30 PM

Yep!)
Ok.anywhere I could jump in?)

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 04:33 PM
Ok.anywhere I could jump in?)
Right now woufk be fine)

Dizerel
September 22nd, 2017, 06:36 PM
(XD i barely even know whats going on but sure you can join)

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 07:37 PM
Timeaskip to the morning were they get assigned classes then?)

Dizerel
September 22nd, 2017, 07:58 PM
Timeaskip to the morning were they get assigned classes then?)

(Timeskip to where they already know, or before that and we are gonna roleplay it out?)

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 07:59 PM
(Timeskip to where they already know, or before that and we are gonna roleplay it out?)
We RP them out meeting.)

Dizerel
September 22nd, 2017, 08:01 PM
We RP them out meeting.)

(Alright, lets do it!)

Ant
September 23rd, 2017, 01:41 PM
(Recap?)

Static
September 23rd, 2017, 02:57 PM
(Recap?)
Nothing really.we are going to put Nova,darky,sakiko,and Kaira on the same team and RP them meeting echother and their captain.)

Dizerel
September 23rd, 2017, 09:02 PM
Nothing really.we are going to put Nova,darky,sakiko,and Kaira on the same team and RP them meeting echother and their captain.)

(Lets do that asap since the weekend is almost over.)

Static
September 24th, 2017, 08:32 AM
(Lets do that asap since the weekend is almost over.)
K.I'll start)
They were all supposed to meet in a empty classroom,but sakiko was already there.'Hopefully everyone is at least descent at missions.' she thought,leaning against the wall.

Dizerel
September 24th, 2017, 01:21 PM
K.I'll start)
They were all supposed to meet in a empty classroom,but sakiko was already there.'Hopefully everyone is at least descent at missions.' she thought,leaning against the wall.
Nova was running late, again. He was halfway across the village, sprinting as fast as he could, trying to get to their meetup point as quickly as possible.

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 01:23 PM
Nova was running late, again. He was halfway across the village, sprinting as fast as he could, trying to get to their meetup point as quickly as possible.
Jade, Ivy, Blackhood, darky, wolfy, and angel where early this time.

Static
September 24th, 2017, 02:43 PM

Jade, Ivy, Blackhood, darky, wolfy, and angel where early this time.
Need 2 teachers.Darky,Kaira,sakiko,and Nova will be in one class while hagika,Jade,ivy,and Wolfy will be in one class.As we get more characters,we divide it enenly.The teams will alwase train together though sence the captain's are brothers.what teachers do ya want?Kenji or Jake?)
Kenji and Jake were in the same room,and sakiko looked doubtful."Do we really need two teachers?" She asked,But Kenji explained that they were just meeting in the same spot and may train together from time to time.
(Eh.lazy right now.)

Dizerel
September 24th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Need 2 teachers.Darky,Kaira,sakiko,and Nova will be in one class while hagika,Jade,ivy,and Wolfy will be in one class.As we get more characters,we divide it enenly.The teams will alwase train together though sence the captain's are brothers.what teachers do ya want?Kenji or Jake?)
Kenji and Jake were in the same room,and sakiko looked doubtful."Do we really need two teachers?" She asked,But Kenji explained that they were just meeting in the same spot and may train together from time to time.
(Eh.lazy right now.)

Nova neared the building where they were meeting. He rushed towards it, a bit tired and out of breath from sprinting all the way there.

Ant
September 24th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Kaira pushed the door open, he had trained a bit in the morning but even after the training he felt no fatigue,"Finally."He sighed and leaped into his seat.

Static
September 24th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Nova neared the building where they were meeting. He rushed towards it, a bit tired and out of breath from sprinting all the way there.
Kaira pushed the door open, he had trained a bit in the morning but even after the training he felt no fatigue,"Finally."He sighed and leaped into his seat.
Kenji waited for Nova to arrive before they start.Sakiko was getting annoyed that he would be late after the teacher said specifically not to be late."What's taking so long?" She sighed,looking at the ceiling.

Dizerel
September 24th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Kenji waited for Nova to arrive before they start.Sakiko was getting annoyed that he would be late after the teacher said specifically not to be late."What's taking so long?" She sighed,looking at the ceiling.

(It will be a running thing that Nova is always late to everything)

He burst into the room, panting and out of breath, too exhausted to even apologize for being late.

Ant
September 24th, 2017, 03:33 PM

He burst into the room, panting and out of breath, too exhausted to even apologize for being late.
Kaira looked at Sakiko,"You can't be a ninja without being patient."He said and then looked to the door as Nova busted in.

Static
September 24th, 2017, 03:43 PM

"Why are you so late?" Sakiko said angrily.Jake sighed,swing they weren't going to get along to well already.

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 05:20 PM
"Why are you so late?" Sakiko said angrily.Jake sighed,swing they weren't going to get along to well already.
"Calm down sakiko" Blackhood said.

Dizerel
September 24th, 2017, 05:50 PM

Once Nova had regained his breath, he bowed and apologized. "Sorry" He said, before going over to sit with everyone else.

Static
September 24th, 2017, 06:02 PM
"Calm down sakiko" Blackhood said.

Once Nova had regained his breath, he bowed and apologized. "Sorry" He said, before going over to sit with everyone else.
Kenji decided he should start now before someone got mad again."The reason you are meeting together is because you will mostly go on missions with this team,because you all passed the test earlier than expected and had exceptional scores.You will be on current teams though for missions that limit to only one squad.On my team will be Nova,Sakiko,Kaira,and Darky,and ivy." He said.Jake said his team next."On my team will be kagika,Wolfy,Jade,black hood,and angel.Sakiko sighed."Why are these two teams so big?" She asked."One team because nobody wanted a team of four and yours..." He didn't answer for the other team,but she didn't pester anymore.
(I might have made it to long sorry)

Dizerel
September 24th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Kenji decided he should start now before someone got mad again."The reason you are meeting together is because you will mostly go on missions with this team,because you all passed the test earlier than expected and had exceptional scores.You will be on current teams though for missions that limit to only one squad.On my team will be Nova,Sakiko,Kaira,and Darky,and ivy." He said.Jake said his team next."On my team will be kagika,Wolfy,Jade,black hood,and angel.Sakiko sighed."Why are these two teams so big?" She asked."One team because nobody wanted a team of four and yours..." He didn't answer for the other team,but she didn't pester anymore.
(I might have made it to long sorry)

(No its good)

Nova looked around at who his teamates would be. He suddenly realized that half of them were kind of stuck up and bratty, overconfident in their abilities. "Oh great" He muttered to himself. He knew they were strong, and didnt doubt that they could beat him in combat, but that didnt have to mean he liked their personality.

Static
September 24th, 2017, 06:31 PM
(No its good)

Nova looked around at who his teamates would be. He suddenly realized that half of them were kind of stuck up and bratty, overconfident in their abilities. "Oh great" He muttered to himself. He knew they were strong, and didnt doubt that they could beat him in combat, but that didnt have to mean he liked their personality.
She glanced at Nova,and thought he might be a good sparing partner, trying to not seem as mean as she had been recently just because of what people had been saying behind her back."So try to introduce yourself.So you can know each other a bit better." Kenji said.Hagika started,because she hasn't said a word sence she got in here."I'm hagika and I don't really have any special jutsu I guess.I like animals though and know a little medical jutsu." She said.
(Need a last name...)

Dizerel
September 24th, 2017, 06:34 PM
[FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="2"]She glanced at Nova,and thought he might be a good sparing partner, trying to not seem as mean as she had been recently just because of what people had been saying behind her back."So try to introduce yourself.So you can know each other a bit better." Kenji said.Hagika started,because she hasn't said a word sence she got in here."I'm hagika and I don't really have any special jutsu I guess.I like animals though and know a little medical jutsu." She said.
(Need a last name...)

"Im Nova. I specialize in defensive and counterattack styled jutsu. I enjoy daydreaming now and then. I dont like how I looked as a child, so I Use a jutsu that makes me look like this" he said, gesturing to himself, since he looked like a dragon. The jutsu was basically a permanent genjutsu, that could only be removed if Nova died.

Static
September 24th, 2017, 06:37 PM
"Im Nova. I specialize in defensive and counterattack styled jutsu. I enjoy daydreaming now and then, and hanging out with some of my close friends"
Sakiko waited intill he was finished and then said hers."I'm sakiko,and I specialize in firestyle jutsu.I like training and my goal...I guess I don't really have one." She said,lying on the last part,because she did have a goal to join the ANBU,or maby even better,but everybody seems to think irt was childish,so without saying anything g else she sat down.
Darky Ant )

Ant
September 24th, 2017, 06:48 PM
"Im Nova. I specialize in defensive and counterattack styled jutsu. I enjoy daydreaming now and then. I dont like how I looked as a child, so I Use a jutsu that makes me look like this" he said, gesturing to himself, since he looked like a dragon. The jutsu was basically a permanent genjutsu, that could only be removed if Nova died.
Sakiko waited intill he was finished and then said hers."I'm sakiko,and I specialize in firestyle jutsu.I like training and my goal...I guess I don't really have one." She said,lying on the last part,because she did have a goal to join the ANBU,or maby even better,but everybody seems to think irt was childish,so without saying anything g else she sat down.
Darky Ant )
Kaira looked at his new teammates and sighed,"I'm Kaira, I don't specialize in anything and i'm very versatile in my opinion. I use fire and lightning elements but right now i'm more proficient with my fire jutsus."He looked around and realized he should tell a bit more,"I plan on figuring out where my brother is and eventually becoming Anbu and a Kage."Kaira finished.

Dizerel
September 24th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Kaira looked at his new teammates and sighed,"I'm Kaira, I don't specialize in anything and i'm very versatile in my opinion. I use fire and lightning elements but right now i'm more proficient with my fire jutsus."He looked around and realized he should tell a bit more,"I plan on figuring out where my brother is and eventually becoming Anbu and a Kage."Kaira finished.

Nova heard her say that she used fire and lightning style jutsu. "Oh hey! I use those too!" he said, happy to have someone else on the team that had the same chakra styles as him.

Ant
September 24th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Nova heard her say that she used fire and lightning style jutsu. "Oh hey! I use those too!" he said, happy to have someone else on the team that had the same chakra styles as him.
Kaira looked to Nova and gave him a slight smile which was pretty unusual,"Then I think we'll get along fine."He replied

Ant
September 24th, 2017, 07:33 PM
(I don't know but its angering me)

Static
October 1st, 2017, 11:55 AM
Everything okay?
Also bump Darky Ant Dizerel )

Dizerel
October 1st, 2017, 02:23 PM
(Ive been waiting on your guys to go)

Static
October 1st, 2017, 02:31 PM
(Ive been waiting on your guys to go)
I think we were waiting on Darky )

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 02:52 PM
i been caught up in many rps and my dog... what did i miss?)

Static
October 1st, 2017, 02:55 PM
i been caught up in many rps and my dog... what did i miss?)
We haven't done anything.Nobody has posted.I think the teacher asked you today hobbies and what jutsu u use and stuff. Darky )

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 02:28 PM
We haven't done anything.Nobody has posted.I think the teacher asked you today hobbies and what jutsu u use and stuff. Darky )
I'm busy)

Static
October 6th, 2017, 06:34 PM
I think it died :( )

Dizerel
October 6th, 2017, 10:28 PM
(awwwh, and I liked this rp)

Static
October 7th, 2017, 11:26 PM
(awwwh, and I liked this rp)
Same :( )

Ant
October 29th, 2017, 05:31 AM
Dizerel Swiftheart Alicewolfheart
(So i'm back and honestly I want to continue this.)
Kaira leaped through the trees next to Kenji,"So whats this mission all about anyways? Something about a rogue samurai?"He questioned.

Static
October 29th, 2017, 08:52 AM
Dizerel Swiftheart Alicewolfheart
(So i'm back and honestly I want to continue this.)
Kaira leaped through the trees next to Kenji,"So whats this mission all about anyways? Something about a rogue samurai?"He questioned.
Ok!the other one died and then this one died,but I think we can do for XD)
"Yes.It may get difficult,but with all of us,if we work together it should be easy.Sumarui channel chakura into there sword and fight quickly,leaving you no time to make handsigns.Be careful." Kenji said.
"So as long as we know how to fight,or can be quick enough to make handsigns,it should be simple." She said.

Ant
October 29th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Ok!the other one died and then this one died,but I think we can do for XD)
"Yes.It may get difficult,but with all of us,if we work together it should be easy.Sumarui channel chakura into there sword and fight quickly,leaving you no time to make handsigns.Be careful." Kenji said.
"So as long as we know how to fight,or can be quick enough to make handsigns,it should be simple." She said.
Kaira sighed,"A sword, seems interesting as a battle style."He continued through the trees eventually activating his sharingan so as to be able to sense the samurai.

Static
October 29th, 2017, 02:22 PM
Kaira sighed,"A sword, seems interesting as a battle style."He continued through the trees eventually activating his sharingan so as to be able to sense the samurai.
Sakiko stopped so she would not be sensed,watching the target from above in the tree,but staying hidden.Kenji was hidden to.
(Who will be the samurai?)

Ant
October 29th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Sakiko stopped so she would not be sensed,watching the target from above in the tree,but staying hidden.Kenji was hidden to.
(Who will be the samurai?)
(I will.)
The samurai smiled as he pretended to not notice them and walked up to the tree they were at, he unsheathed his sword and sliced straight through the tree.
-
Kaira leaped off the tree as it fell and while in the air he performed a few handsigns and shot out multiple fire balls.

Static
October 29th, 2017, 02:33 PM
(I will.)
The samurai smiled as he pretended to not notice them and walked up to the tree they were at, he unsheathed his sword and sliced straight through the tree.
-
Kaira leaped off the tree as it fell and while in the air he performed a few handsigns and shot out multiple fire balls.
Sakiko landed on the tree across from the samurai and started making handsigns to a fire jutsu.

Ant
October 29th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Sakiko landed on the tree across from the samurai and started making handsigns to a fire jutsu.
The Samurai easily deflected both attacks before charging at them his sword aimed directly at Kaira but also having his guard up towards Sakiko,"Idiot children thinking you can take me on."He slashed towards Kaira.
-
Kaira dodged the attack quickly but not before his leg being got and cut open,"Ah!"He yowled but he didn't let it phase him to much. He performed a few handsigns and shot a huge fireball,"Take this!"

Static
October 29th, 2017, 03:01 PM
The Samurai easily deflected both attacks before charging at them his sword aimed directly at Kaira but also having his guard up towards Sakiko,"Idiot children thinking you can take me on."He slashed towards Kaira.
-
Kaira dodged the attack quickly but not before his leg being got and cut open,"Ah!"He yowled but he didn't let it phase him to much. He performed a few handsigns and shot a huge fireball,"Take this!"
Sakiko noticed he let his guard down and she copied Kaira's move,so that if his didn't hit,hers would hit the samurai from behind.She was worried about his leg,but knew he would be able to keep fighting.Kenji was watching to see how it went,or to help if things went terribly wrong.This mission was to see what they could do in a real fight after all.

Ant
October 29th, 2017, 03:05 PM
Sakiko noticed he let his guard down and she copied Kaira's move,so that if his didn't hit,hers would hit the samurai from behind.She was worried about his leg,but knew he would be able to keep fighting.Kenji was watching to see how it went,or to help if things went terribly wrong.This mission was to see what they could do in a real fight after all.
The Samurai pulled out another sword from it sheath and deflected both Fire balls,"That won't work-"He stopped short as he felt something come down on top of his head.
-
Kaira had taken the chance while he was distracted from the fire balls to use taijutsu attack,"DRAGONS BARRAGE!"He yelled as he came down on the man and began slamming him into the ground,"Now Sakiko!"He yelled.

Static
October 29th, 2017, 03:46 PM
The Samurai pulled out another sword from it sheath and deflected both Fire balls,"That won't work-"He stopped short as he felt something come down on top of his head.
-
Kaira had taken the chance while he was distracted from the fire balls to use taijutsu attack,"DRAGONS BARRAGE!"He yelled as he came down on the man and began slamming him into the ground,"Now Sakiko!"He yelled.
She made a fireball,but it was brught blue instead of red like it should have been.She hit the samurai with it on Kaira's signal.She knew with Kaira there,he wouldn't be able to dodge,but she still waited to see if he somehow had gotten free or not,even though she doubted he would be able to.

Ant
October 29th, 2017, 03:57 PM
She made a fireball,but it was brught blue instead of red like it should have been.She hit the samurai with it on Kaira's signal.She knew with Kaira there,he wouldn't be able to dodge,but she still waited to see if he somehow had gotten free or not,even though she doubted he would be able to.
The samurai landed on the ground on his feet next to Kaira who was seemingly dead or unconscious, half of his armor was either broken or missing but this did not stop him. He hobbled over to Kaira brought his sword above his head before slamming it down towards Kaira.
-
Kaira's eyes opened before the sword hit him and with the last of his strength he caught the sword in his hand which slice through his fingers and hand,"Not today, I will not die here!"He yelled and stood up off the ground his other arm hanging freely, unusable and broken.