PDA

View Full Version : Healing is awfully painful sometimes...

Charmer
September 3rd, 2017, 09:34 PM
Nightpaw (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=339406#post339406) is a kittypet turned Shadowclan apprentice and she had been through quite a bit already. She'd been attacked by a dog with left her ear torn and her shoulder scarred, she spent a moon recovering in the Shadowclan and Riverclan medicine den, and survived a flood. But now as an apprentice, she's as happy-go-lucky, sweet, and naive as ever. Although the memories of that dog attack still haunt her. Sometimes she wakes up in the middle of the night to visions of teeth and blood.

Friendship heals

Nightpaw has just started as an apprentice and is so excited to train to be a warrior. Not only that, but now that she's part of a clan, she has so many cats to befriend! And when she meets Snowpaw, They are an apprentice too! They click instantly. At first over simple conversations, but then they start to discuss more personal stuff. Nightpaw even talks about that dog attack and the nightmares. Snowpaw even sees Nightpaw wake up in the middle of the night and helps her to feel calm and safe. Nightpaw helps Snowpaw work through the things that bother them too.

Love hurts

The two friends are warriors now! Night has never been so excited. Her and Snowpaw really did it! Not long after the ceremony, they going on a hunting patrol with a dashing young tom namedLove Interest 1. He's confident, smart, and witty too. Both she cats grow rather fond of him... Uh oh, what should we do? We both like the same cat! Just kidding, it's not a problem at all, because Love Interest 1 actually likes Snowpaw. They start seeing each other and Night is happy for them, but also, the tiniest bit jealous and sad. But then she has other feelings too when Snowpaw tells Night that she's expecting kits.

Night dotes on Snowpaw and the two go back to being wonderful friends. Night even makes her peace with Love Interest 1 and Snowpaw are mates. After all, they seem so happy. She seems so happy. When Love Interest 1 starts to get a cough,
at first, they all think it's probably nothing. But it get worse until finally
he goes to see the medicine cat. It's greencough! He is isolated from Friend 1 for her safety and the safety of the unborn kits, but Love Interest 1
gets worse and eventually dies. Later that very same night, Friend 1 goes into labor. It goes very badly. All but one kit dies. Snowpaw names the only surviving kit Kit 1 after some part of Night's name.

Friendship dies

Kit 1 is old enough to be an apprentice now!
And their mentor is none other than, Night, one of their mother's best friends if you read this far, put a smily face somewhere in the other section of the form. Night is a great mentor to Kit 1,
they get along beautifully and training goes smoothly. But on the way back from training one day, they run across a dog. And it looks like the same dog that attack Night all that time ago. She's frozen in fear, and Kit 1 tries to distract the dog long enough for their mentor to escape, but the dog gets them. Night snaps out of her terror and chases the dog off, but it's too late. Kit 1 is dead. Night brings them back to camp for the vigil and tries to comfort Snowpaw but they simply can't be near Night right now. They can blame them, or just find the situation too painful, but either way, they don't want to be around Night again. Night is devastated and guilt-ridden.

Love lives

Night meets Dewheart and either meets or begins spending more time with Daypaw. Together, they help Night to forgive herself and move on.
Soon she and Dewheart are expecting kits. When she goes into labor, it isn't at all smooth and she nearly dies and looses three out of the five kits. The medicine cat advises Night to not have kits again, because she wouldn't survive. Night names one kit after her estranged friend. And the other? You'll have to wait and see.

Roles needs

Snowpaw blue jellie
Must be a fairly new apprentice so that they would progress in training together. All personalities accepted, but if they are prickly, they would need to show a softer side to Night
Love Interest 1
Kit 1
Dewheart@ Foggy22
Nightpaw is a very special character for me, so your tom better treat her right. *clocks shotgun*
Daypaw woly

Form w/ link

Name w/ link:
Role you want:
Why you character would be good for this role:
Suggestions:
Other:

Form w/o link

Name:
Appearance:
Short personality description:
Role you want:
Why your character would be good for it this role:
Suggestions:
Other:

Charmer
September 7th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Bump?

Foggy22
September 8th, 2017, 12:22 AM
Right, let's do this! Charmer
Form w/ link
Name w/ link: Dewheart (https://sites.google.com/view/foggys-cats/shadowclan/dewheart)
Role you want: Love interest 2
Why you character would be good for this role: (Get's magical bullet-proof umbrella ready) Dewheart is really kind and gentle, and doesn't judge any cat of their background, so he would be really good at making Night feel better and stop blaming herself.
Suggestions: I don't know yet...hmm...
Other: Nothing :) Oh wait, how old should he be?

Charmer
September 8th, 2017, 01:22 AM
Right, let's do this! Charmer
Form w/ link
Name w/ link: Dewheart (https://sites.google.com/view/foggys-cats/shadowclan/dewheart)
Role you want: Love interest 2
Why you character would be good for this role: (Get's magical bullet-proof umbrella ready) Dewheart is really kind and gentle, and doesn't judge any cat of their background, so he would be really good at making Night feel better and stop blaming herself.
Suggestions: I don't know yet...hmm...
Other: Nothing :) Oh wait, how old should he be?

First, thank you so much for applying. He sounds wonderful! Would you mind roleplaying an encounter to check their chemistry before I say yes? Nightpaw is currently about 11 moons old, so anywhere within a reasonable ballpark of that would be fine.

Foggy22
September 8th, 2017, 01:58 AM
First, thank you so much for applying. He sounds wonderful! Would you mind roleplaying an encounter to check their chemistry before I say yes? Nightpaw is currently about 11 moons old, so anywhere within a reasonable ballpark of that would be fine.

Sure! I'll also make him 13 moons old, so he's just been made a warrior. You can start, if you want. ShadowClan clearing?

Charmer
September 8th, 2017, 02:00 AM
Sure! I'll also make him 13 moons old, so he's just been made a warrior. You can start, if you want. ShadowClan clearing?

Sure! Though I believe they are still in RC for now. I know what you mean though :)

Foggy22
September 8th, 2017, 03:49 AM
Sure! Though I believe they are still in RC for now. I know what you mean though :)

Oh right! I totally forgot about that.

Charmer
September 16th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Bump

Charmer
October 7th, 2017, 02:29 PM
May as well bump again for Saturday

wren
October 7th, 2017, 02:31 PM
I'm not sure... If I should or not.
I would love too but my cats..
I, not sure how they would fit in

Mango
October 7th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Name: Dawnpaw (Night and Dawn awww...)
Appearance: flame colored fur and green eyes- 6 moons old)
Short personality description: She is bubbly and full of energy as a young kit, but looses energy as a warrior and grows more distant as a queen.
Role you want: Friend 1 ( This seems amazing!!!)
Why your character would be good for it this role: They are the exact perso wanted.
Suggestions: maybe something should happen to make Dawnpaw grow distant fro Nightpaw?
Other: :D it’s a smiley face, never specified which smiley face

graves
October 7th, 2017, 04:11 PM
nightpaw better vent to daypaw about this, they are besties after all 0;

Mango
October 7th, 2017, 04:32 PM
OwO they are besties! That means it’ll be better that I applied Dawnpaw as Nightpaw’s friend!

fresh
November 15th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Charmer
do you think snowpaw would work for friend one?

fresh
November 15th, 2017, 09:52 PM
|: Name :|
Snowpaw
|: Role I'd like :|
Friend One
|: Why she'd be good for this role :|
Well, we've roleplayed them before :-P it's clear they're already besties. I've already planned something that will delay Snow's apprenticeship, so possibl it could delay until they're both ready?
|: Suggestions/Other :|
Hi again friend :) Charmer

Charmer
November 15th, 2017, 10:29 PM

Oh you bet she will!

Charmer
November 16th, 2017, 08:03 PM
|: Name :|
Snowpaw
|: Role I'd like :|
Friend One
|: Why she'd be good for this role :|
Well, we've roleplayed them before :-P it's clear they're already besties. I've already planned something that will delay Snow's apprenticeship, so possibl it could delay until they're both ready?
|: Suggestions/Other :|
Hi again friend :) Charmer

I will take Snowpaw! She's perfect for the friend one role, especially if there will be a delay that will let them be apprentices together for awhile yet.

Charmer
November 16th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Okapi I do love Dawnpaw, but I think Snowpaw is a better fit for the plot since they've already interacted at the gathering and become friendly, but can Dawnpaw and Nighpaw still be friends? They sound adorable!

blue jellie Foggy22 woly
I think we can pretty much get this rolling now. There's no Love interest 1 or kit but we can talk about that as time goes on and things are moving. After all, Snowpaw is your cat, jel, you ought to have a say in her mate and kit rper.

Mayflower
November 16th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Name: Amaranthpaw/fire
Appearance: Look at this handsome devil (http://www.animal-photography.com/AP-8IGWK8-LR-wm.jpg)
Short personality description: Hides behind a cocky, confident, jokester self, is really sensitive and a hopeless romantic
Role you want: tom one
Why your character would be good for it this role: Maybe the girls would first be crushing on his confident self, then once they find out his true personality they fall in love. And he's a b a b e
Suggestions: I dunno I got nothing
Other: :)(:

Mango
November 16th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Okapi I do love Dawnpaw, but I think Snowpaw is a better fit for the plot since they've already interacted at the gathering and become friendly, but can Dawnpaw and Nighpaw still be friends? They sound adorable!

blue jellie Foggy22 woly
I think we can pretty much get this rolling now. There's no Love interest 1 or kit but we can talk about that as time goes on and things are moving. After all, Snowpaw is your cat, jel, you ought to have a say in her mate and kit rper.
(TBH she's changed drastically after witnessing her father's murder, but former friends may work as now she's silent or angry...poor bab.

SacredMadness
November 16th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Name: Songkit/paw/stripe
Appearance: white with light grey stripes
Short personality description: Energetic|Boisterous|Kind|Stubborn|Strong-willed|Independent
Role you want: Kit 1
Why your character would be good for it this role: Songkit could bring some light back into Snowpaw's life after losing Love Interest 1
Suggestions
Other: Not knowing what Love Interest 1 would look like, I just winged it with Songkit's Appearence :) Charmer

Charmer
November 16th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Name: Amaranthpaw/fire
Appearance: Look at this handsome devil (http://www.animal-photography.com/AP-8IGWK8-LR-wm.jpg)
Short personality description: Hides behind a cocky, confident, jokester self, is really sensitive and a hopeless romantic
Role you want: tom one
Why your character would be good for it this role: Maybe the girls would first be crushing on his confident self, then once they find out his true personality they fall in love. And he's a b a b e
Suggestions: I dunno I got nothing
Other: :)(:

Name: Songkit/paw/stripe
Appearance: white with light grey stripes
Short personality description: Energetic|Boisterous|Kind|Stubborn|Strong-willed|Independent
Role you want: Kit 1
Why your character would be good for it this role: Songkit could bring some light back into Snowpaw's life after losing Love Interest 1
Suggestions
Other: Not knowing what Love Interest 1 would look like, I just winged it with Songkit's Appearence :) Charmer

blue jellie

What do you say?

fresh
November 18th, 2017, 07:11 AM
blue jellie

What do you say?
I love them! Can we accept them?

Charmer
November 18th, 2017, 07:18 AM
I love them! Can we accept them?

If you like them for Snow, then yes!

ScarredSecrets
Mayflower

Both accepted! Thank you for applying. This plot is a bit on the long side, so I’ll message you when your parts are up. :)

fresh
November 18th, 2017, 07:20 AM

ScarredSecrets
Mayflower

Both accepted! Thank you for applying. This plot is a bit on the long side, so I’ll message you when your parts are up. :)
mention me when the plot begins and I'll get back to you asap

SacredMadness
November 18th, 2017, 02:47 PM

ScarredSecrets
Mayflower

Mayflower
November 19th, 2017, 12:05 PM

ScarredSecrets
Mayflower

Okay!