PDA

View Full Version : Bells junkyard (private )

Leucos
September 2nd, 2017, 07:11 PM
Welcome to bells junkyard where you can find so many mice it's amazing! Will you be a friend or a foe ? A mate or kit! . Or just a plain old moss head? (Elder cat ) , this is where many adventures take place in bells junkyard ! Bell is a skinny and slight scruffy ginger cat with a silver collar her paws and face marks are brown , along with scruffy a brown tome pudgy a chubby white and black tom and Cheza a cream colored she cat with a torn ear .
Bell already has a mate !
Pudgy open for a mate
Scruffy has a mate
Cheza open! For a mate

Name
Personality
Sexuality
Looks
Role (friend foe mate kit or moss head ):

Chameleon
Darky
Vixen
Role
Swiftheart Random Melchester
Mousy

Darky
September 2nd, 2017, 07:13 PM
Abby as cat as bells mate?

Leucos
September 2nd, 2017, 07:17 PM
Abby as cat as bells mate?

I knew it! And yes accepted thank you! I

Darky
September 2nd, 2017, 07:22 PM
I knew it! And yes accepted thank you! I
Yup always here for a friend

Leucos
September 2nd, 2017, 07:22 PM
Name bell
Age 17 moons
Gender female
Personality TBRp but she is shy enough to hide from cats
Sexuality homo but has a mate
Looks already know
Quote " only the rude and cruel consider themselves king "
" why me ? I'm nothing "
Role (friend foe mate kit or moss head ): leader technically
Darky this is bell form )

Darky
September 2nd, 2017, 07:37 PM
Name bell
Age 17 moons
Gender female
Personality TBRp but she is shy enough to hide from cats
Sexuality homo but has a mate
Looks already know
Quote " only the rude and cruel consider themselves king "
" why me ? I'm nothing "
Role (friend foe mate kit or moss head ): leader technically
Darky this is bell form )
"Could Abby be like second in charge but she has kits as well.

Leucos
September 2nd, 2017, 07:42 PM
"Could Abby be like second in charge but she has kits as well.

Yup

Darky
September 2nd, 2017, 07:48 PM
Yup
I'll play an kit, you can and we need one more kit. Lilly will be the frist kit.

Leucos
September 2nd, 2017, 07:49 PM
I'll play an kit, you can and we need one more kit. Lilly will be the frist kit.

Ok and for the second kit how about Shilo? And if no one else joins we can just start :)

Darky
September 2nd, 2017, 07:51 PM
Ok and for the second kit how about Shilo? And if no one else joins we can just start :)
But we needs peeps i have an person in mind.
( CandyFlossCat

Leucos
September 2nd, 2017, 07:54 PM
But we needs peeps i have an person in mind.
( CandyFlossCat

Ok

Leucos
September 2nd, 2017, 08:03 PM
ANY ONE ELSE ?????
IF NOT THEN YOU MAY FILL FORM LATER

Mango
September 3rd, 2017, 07:40 AM
Welcome to bells junkyard where you can find so many mice it's amazing! Will you be a friend or a foe ? A mate or kit! . Or just a plain old moss head? (Elder cat ) , this is where many adventures take place in bells junkyard ! Bell is a skinny and slight scruffy ginger cat with a silver collar her paws and face marks are brown , along with scruffy a brown tome pudgy a chubby white and black tom and Cheza a cream colored she cat with a torn ear .
Bell already has a mate !
Pudgy open for a mate
Scruffy open! For a mate
Cheza open! For a mate

Name
Personality
Sexuality
Looks
Role (friend foe mate kit or moss head ):

Chameleon
Darky
Vixen
Role
Swiftheart Random Melchester
Mousy
(sorry had to quote this to get the form on mobile)
Name: Kestrel
Personality:with adults she's grumpy though she's pleasant with kits and apprentice aged cat along with other bags of fleas.
Sexuality: Straight
Looks: Dark brown fur black eyes
Quotes: "Listen youngsta I'm olda so I'm in charge you get you're non-flea covered pelt away from here."
Role:Mosshead
Other: Not a necessary mate needed as she's old enough her mate could be dead.

Darky
September 3rd, 2017, 07:48 AM
Personality:with adults she's grumpy though she's pleasant with kits and apprentice aged cat along with other bags of fleas.
Quotes: "Listen youngsta I'm olda so I'm in charge you get you're non-flea covered pelt away from here."
Want to okay one of abby and bells kits?

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 08:29 AM

Accepted!!

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 05:45 PM
ROLE PLAY HAS STARTED !

Chameleon Darky

Darky
September 3rd, 2017, 06:21 PM
Abby walked into the junkyard. She had some news to tell.
"Bell!" Abby yelled for her mate.

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 06:39 PM
Abby walked into the junkyard. She had some news to tell.
"Bell!" Abby yelled for her mate.

A can and a trash can rattled a scrawny she cat walked out and stretched she fluffed her tail
" what is it dear? " she meowed while cleaning her fur

jaymoon
September 3rd, 2017, 06:41 PM
Can me join

Role
September 3rd, 2017, 06:42 PM
Too late to join?

Darky
September 3rd, 2017, 06:47 PM
A can and a trash can rattled a scrawny she cat walked out and stretched she fluffed her tail
" what is it dear? " she meowed while cleaning her fur
"I think I'm expecting kits" abby said. "We will have kits" Abby said nuzzling bell.

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 06:49 PM
"I think I'm expecting kits" abby said. "We will have kits" Abby said nuzzling bell.

Bell froze she wasn't expecting this at all but was happy . Her tail thrashed happily suddenly pudgy came out of his abandon car he hopped off the seat with a meow
" sup ladies " he meowed his tail swayed

Darky
September 3rd, 2017, 06:51 PM
Bell froze she wasn't expecting this at all but was happy . Her tail thrashed happily suddenly pudgy came out of his abandon car he hopped off the seat with a meow
" sup ladies " he meowed his tail swayed
"Morning pudgy." Abby said.

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 06:54 PM
"Morning pudgy." Abby said.

Pudgy purred as he shook his fur he licked his left paw while sitting down cheza walked out of her box while yawning
" what's going on? " cheza meowed tiredly
" well listen and find out " pudgy said

Darky
September 3rd, 2017, 06:55 PM
Pudgy purred as he shook his fur he licked his left paw while sitting down cheza walked out of her box while yawning
" what's going on? " cheza meowed tiredly
" well listen and find out " pudgy said
"Well I'm expecting kits" Abby said sitting down.

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 07:00 PM
"Well I'm expecting kits" Abby said sitting down.

Pudgy and cheza froze while pudgy had his mouth wide open
" i..i...i..WHAT!? " pudgy meowed as cheza face plammed
" moss brain she said kits! " cheza hissed .
Bell shook her head in annoyance

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 07:06 PM
Can me join

Yes you may sorry didn't see it

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 07:06 PM
Too late to join?

You may join ! Sorry if I didn't see it

Role
September 3rd, 2017, 07:07 PM
You may join ! Sorry if I didn't see it
No prob!

Darky
September 3rd, 2017, 07:13 PM
Pudgy and cheza froze while pudgy had his mouth wide open
" i..i...i..WHAT!? " pudgy meowed as cheza face plammed
" moss brain she said kits! " cheza hissed .
Bell shook her head in annoyance
"Their mine not yours, but pudgy you will find your mate one day. One that likes you" Abby said padding pudgy.

Role
September 3rd, 2017, 07:16 PM
Name: Mary Lou
Personality: Mary Lou is a quaint little kittypet who wandered a little too far from home. She is very polite and doesn't know how life on the streets work.
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e6/9c/d9/e69cd9d5310261560901d59c9a9457bd.jpg
Quote: None
Role: Scruffy's mate?

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 07:17 PM
"Their mine not yours, but pudgy you will find your mate one day. One that likes you" Abby said padding pudgy.

" I'm not saying it like that! Geez and no one likes a chubby tom " pudgy said with his head down

" well as a friend maybe " cheza smiled . Bell walked up to abby and nuzzled her

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 07:20 PM
Name: Mary Lou
Personality: Mary Lou is a quaint little kittypet who wandered a little too far from home. She is very polite and doesn't know how life on the streets work.
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e6/9c/d9/e69cd9d5310261560901d59c9a9457bd.jpg
Quote: None
Role: Scruffy's mate?

Accepted and yes! Shall we start ??

Darky
September 3rd, 2017, 07:28 PM
" I'm not saying it like that! Geez and no one likes a chubby tom " pudgy said with his head down

" well as a friend maybe " cheza smiled . Bell walked up to abby and nuzzled her
"I think I'm kitting!" Abby said as she felt the kits kicking.

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 07:33 PM
"I think I'm kitting!" Abby said as she felt the kits kicking.

Timeskip! )

Bell waited outside the empty trash like cave .She meowed nervously

" easy there Romeo " pudgy said

Mango
September 3rd, 2017, 08:01 PM
The elderly she-cat, Kestrel, dozed unaware of the kitting.

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 08:06 PM
The elderly she-cat, Kestrel, dozed unaware of the kitting.

Cheza pawed kestrel
" hey wake up! There's kits " she meowed

Role
September 3rd, 2017, 08:20 PM
Accepted and yes! Shall we start ??
Sure!

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 08:22 PM
Scruffy sat on a trash can licking his left paw his tail flicked
Role

Role
September 3rd, 2017, 08:27 PM
Scruffy sat on a trash can licking his left paw his tail flicked
Role
Mary Lou fearfully padded around the junkyard. The pretty kittypet had strayed too far from home, and didn't like being out in the streets. It reeked of Thunderpath and Twoleg trash! Mary Lou frowned. Where was she anyway?

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 08:31 PM
Mary Lou fearfully padded around the junkyard. The pretty kittypet had strayed too far from home, and didn't like being out in the streets. It reeked of Thunderpath and Twoleg trash! Mary Lou frowned. Where was she anyway?

Scruffy saw Mary Lou as his head tilted he jumped off the trash can and slithered around to her as he crept up
" well well well , long way from home are you kittypet? " he said in his deep voice he circled the kittypet his tail flicked back and forth as he did so

This is scruffys voice the Cheshire cat one
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WbfUmmeqjDI )

Darky
September 3rd, 2017, 08:36 PM
Timeskip! )

Bell waited outside the empty trash like cave .She meowed nervously

" easy there Romeo " pudgy said
Cheza pawed kestrel
Abby had smiled at her new kits. The smallest kit had her eyes opened as she made an tiny meow.

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 08:39 PM
Abby had smiled at her new kits. The smallest kit had her eyes opened as she made an tiny meow.

Shilo looked like a mixture of bell and Abby but has one eye blue and the other half green as blue . Shilo meowed as she pawed Abby nose .

Bell poked her head inside the cave but not all the way she made a nervous meow

Darky
September 3rd, 2017, 08:42 PM
Shilo looked like a mixture of bell and Abby but has one eye blue and the other half green as blue . Shilo meowed as she pawed Abby nose .

Bell poked her head inside the cave but not all the way she made a nervous meow
Lilly who looked like Abby.
"Sam look like our kits" Abby said happily as Lilly meowed.

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 08:45 PM
Lilly who looked like Abby.
"Sam look like our kits" Abby said happily as Lilly meowed.

Bell slowly crept inside her ears where back as she was nervous her tail twitched nervously as well. Shilo meowed continuously as she fell over
" are you sure ? Maybe I should give you some alone time.. " bell said quietly

Role
September 3rd, 2017, 08:48 PM
Scruffy saw Mary Lou as his head tilted he jumped off the trash can and slithered around to her as he crept up
" well well well , long way from home are you kittypet? " he said in his deep voice he circled the kittypet his tail flicked back and forth as he did so

This is scruffys voice the Cheshire cat one
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WbfUmmeqjDI )
Mary Lou flinched and watched the tom with fear. She arched her back and let out a whimper instead of a hiss. "I-I-I'm lost," she squeaked.

Darky
September 3rd, 2017, 08:49 PM
Bell slowly crept inside her ears where back as she was nervous her tail twitched nervously as well. Shilo meowed continuously as she fell over
" are you sure ? Maybe I should give you some alone time.. " bell said quietly
"Yes" Abby said as Lilly meowed at bell. She wanted her to stay as she pawed bell nose.

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 08:51 PM
Mary Lou flinched and watched the tom with fear. She arched her back and let out a whimper instead of a hiss. "I-I-I'm lost," she squeaked.

" hmm now that's not good is it? " he grinned his tail was around his paws as he sat down
" why did you ever leave ? And the one who wonders isn't always lost " scruffy said with a flick of his ear

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 08:52 PM
"Yes" Abby said as Lilly meowed at bell. She wanted her to stay as she pawed bell nose.

Bell gulped she shakes a bit
" i...I've never had a family before " she said

Darky
September 3rd, 2017, 08:53 PM
Bell gulped she shakes a bit
" i...I've never had a family before " she said
"It's okay bell, this is new for me. But who knows they could grow up as mighty hunters" abby said smiling.

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 08:56 PM
"It's okay bell, this is new for me. But who knows they could grow up as mighty hunters" abby said smiling.

Shilo pawed Lilly and play fight her while meowing

" maybe , or maybe I'll mess up like all those other times . I'm nothing , this isn't a place for young kits " bell said as she looked at the kits

Role
September 3rd, 2017, 08:57 PM
" hmm now that's not good is it? " he grinned his tail was around his paws as he sat down
" why did you ever leave ? And the one who wonders isn't always lost " scruffy said with a flick of his ear
Mary Lou shuddered and backed away. "My housefolk usually let me wander, I-I just wanted to go a little farther than normal, but I got lost and.." she trailed off.

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 09:01 PM
Mary Lou shuddered and backed away. "My housefolk usually let me wander, I-I just wanted to go a little farther than normal, but I got lost and.." she trailed off.

" aww poor little kittypet walked off and alone. Well your not alone are you ? No your not . So since your here , might as well get comfy kitty . " he said and scratched his ear his tail flicked
" but you do look adorable and if a ferret where to scruff up my dress id run . " he said and smiled " but there's no need to run from me I'm just a little tom hoping to have some company " he said in rhyme

Darky
September 3rd, 2017, 09:02 PM
Shilo pawed Lilly and play fight her while meowing

" maybe , or maybe I'll mess up like all those other times . I'm nothing , this isn't a place for young kits " bell said as she looked at the kits
"But they can grow up in the broken car. I can't take them to twolegs. They will harm my kits. Just let them stay please?" Abby asked bell.
-----
Lilly pawed her brother back as she moewed.

Role
September 3rd, 2017, 09:03 PM
" aww poor little kittypet walked off and alone. Well your not alone are you ? No your not . So since your here , might as well get comfy kitty . " he said and scratched his ear his tail flicked
" but you do look adorable and if a ferret where to scruff up my dress id run . " he said and smiled " but there's no need to run from me I'm just a little tom hoping to have some company " he said in rhyme
Mary Lou giggled at his rhyme. "Do you like doing that? Rhyming?" She smiled. "What's your name? Mine's Mary Lou." The kittypet sat down, suddenly more comfortable around the intimidating tom.

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 09:06 PM
"But they can grow up in the broken car. I can't take them to twolegs. They will harm my kits. Just let them stay please?" Abby asked bell.
-----
Lilly pawed her brother back as she moewed.

" ok.. " bell said since she could never say no . She shook her fur and cleaned it " I just don't want them to be in a dump " she meowed

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 09:09 PM
Mary Lou giggled at his rhyme. "Do you like doing that? Rhyming?" She smiled. "What's your name? Mine's Mary Lou." The kittypet sat down, suddenly more comfortable around the intimidating tom.

" well the rhyme is a prime jewel for my time and the names scruffy " he said and bowed . " so a little kitty pet lost its way and here we meet another day " the tom purred since he met a lot of them from time to time

Mango
September 3rd, 2017, 09:10 PM
Cheza pawed kestrel
Kestrel snapped,"I was sleeping!" She blinked,"Kits eh?" She stretched,"can mg flea ridden pelt go near em?" She asked.

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 09:11 PM
Kestrel snapped,"I was sleeping!" She blinked,"Kits eh?" She stretched,"can mg flea ridden pelt go near em?" She asked.

Cheza flinched
" easy I'm sorry but their bell and Abby kits I'm sure it's ok I'll ask them if you want me to ma am " she meowed

Role
September 3rd, 2017, 09:17 PM
" well the rhyme is a prime jewel for my time and the names scruffy " he said and bowed . " so a little kitty pet lost its way and here we meet another day " the tom purred since he met a lot of them from time to time
Mary Lou giggled again. He was quite funny! And quite handsome too, a little voice nagged at the back of her head. Mary Lou shook this thought away, though. "May I stay for a while?" She felt guilty for inviting herself in their home, but she had no where else to go. Might as well make some friends.

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 09:39 PM
Mary Lou giggled again. He was quite funny! And quite handsome too, a little voice nagged at the back of her head. Mary Lou shook this thought away, though. "May I stay for a while?" She felt guilty for inviting herself in their home, but she had no where else to go. Might as well make some friends.

" well there's no sign that says no is there? " he said and shook his fur
" such a sweat and quaint little thing how is one not so strange ? " he asked in rhyme again. He smiled as he scratched his ear again

Darky
September 3rd, 2017, 09:42 PM
" ok.. " bell said since she could never say no . She shook her fur and cleaned it " I just don't want them to be in a dump " she meowed
"I'll take the to the car" Abby said picking up the kits as she walked to an car. Lillykit had loved the car as she was in the driver seat. Abby found an mouse as she gave it to the kits.

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 09:51 PM
"I'll take the to the car" Abby said picking up the kits as she walked to an car. Lillykit had loved the car as she was in the driver seat. Abby found an mouse as she gave it to the kits.

Shilo meowed and pawed the mouse his tail flicked back and forth he jumped backwards with a meow bell smiled

Darky
September 3rd, 2017, 10:02 PM
Shilo meowed and pawed the mouse his tail flicked back and forth he jumped backwards with a meow bell smiled
Abby gave kill an mouse as the young shecat began to eat.

Role
September 3rd, 2017, 10:03 PM
" well there's no sign that says no is there? " he said and shook his fur
" such a sweat and quaint little thing how is one not so strange ? " he asked in rhyme again. He smiled as he scratched his ear again
Mary Lou smiled. "Thank you," she replied. Then, she tipped her head. "Pardon? I don't understand." The grey-white she-cat curled her tail neatly around her paws.

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 10:06 PM
Mary Lou smiled. "Thank you," she replied. Then, she tipped her head. "Pardon? I don't understand." The grey-white she-cat curled her tail neatly around her paws.

" well we all come here for a reason my reason is well sanctuary where mad or not mad . Which one are you? " he asked as he crept a little closer trying not to scare Mary Lou off

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 10:23 PM
Abby gave kill an mouse as the young shecat began to eat.

Shilo tilted his head and licked his paw then he climbed on the stiring wheel and accidental y honked the horn which made him meow in fright falling off .

Bell sat on a trash can watching them from afar her ear twitched
" no one should be here this place is terrible " she meowed

Darky
September 3rd, 2017, 10:26 PM
Shilo tilted his head and licked his paw then he climbed on the stiring wheel and accidental y honked the horn which made him meow in fright falling off .

Bell sat on a trash can watching them from afar her ear twitched
" no one should be here this place is terrible " she meowed
Lilly fell asleep as she had heard bell. She walked to bell slowly.
"Mom-mo-mo-my?" Lilly meowed at bell. Abby had seen an rabbit as she grabbed it.
"Well I got an rabbit" Abby said.

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 10:30 PM
Lilly fell asleep as she had heard bell. She walked to bell slowly.
"Mom-mo-mo-my?" Lilly meowed at bell. Abby had seen an rabbit as she grabbed it.
"Well I got an rabbit" Abby said.

Bell looked down at Lilly she smiled her tail thrashed happly
" yes dear? " bell said to Lilly as jumped down . She nuzzled Lilly
______
" wohoo! Rabbit " pudgy meowed and licked his lips

Darky
September 3rd, 2017, 10:33 PM
Bell looked down at Lilly she smiled her tail thrashed happly
" yes dear? " bell said to Lilly as jumped down . She nuzzled Lilly
______
" wohoo! Rabbit " pudgy meowed and licked his lips
"Looks like there's is a nest full of them" abby said catching another.
------
"Mommy" Lilly said to bell happily as it was the only word she could say.

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 10:38 PM
"Looks like there's is a nest full of them" abby said catching another.
------
"Mommy" Lilly said to bell happily as it was the only word she could say.

Pudgy caught one in his mouth as his tail thrashed happily he hopped as well. Chezas ears where down in annoyance as she caught a rabbit
" hey Abby can kestrel meet the kits ??? " cheza asked . Shilo stumbled off of the car and meowed he kicked a leaf off his paw
" Mo-o-o-ma? " he meowed his tail flicked again
________
" good girl Lilly " bell said and scratched her ear her tail covered Lilly and kept her close

Darky
September 3rd, 2017, 10:43 PM
Pudgy caught one in his mouth as his tail thrashed happily he hopped as well. Chezas ears where down in annoyance as she caught a rabbit
" hey Abby can kestrel meet the kits ??? " cheza asked . Shilo stumbled off of the car and meowed he kicked a leaf off his paw
" Mo-o-o-ma? " he meowed his tail flicked again
________
" good girl Lilly " bell said and scratched her ear her tail covered Lilly and kept her close
"Sure" Abby said nuzzling her kit.
------
Lilly looks up at Bell as she felt safe. She slowly saw the rabbits in the pile of prey as she wanted one. She tapped bell and pointed to the rabbit.

Role
September 3rd, 2017, 10:45 PM
" well we all come here for a reason my reason is well sanctuary where mad or not mad . Which one are you? " he asked as he crept a little closer trying not to scare Mary Lou off
"I would hope I am not mad," she chuckled. The molly smiled softly at the tom. He no longer scared her. To her, he was just a regular tom. A regular handsome tom.

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 10:46 PM
"Sure" Abby said nuzzling her kit.
------
Lilly looks up at Bell as she felt safe. She slowly saw the rabbits in the pile of prey as she wanted one. She tapped bell and pointed to the rabbit.

Shilo meowed "momma!" he said and hopped a few times
_____
"Here you are dear " bell said and grabbed lilly a mouse

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 10:48 PM
"I would hope I am not mad," she chuckled. The molly smiled softly at the tom. He no longer scared her. To her, he was just a regular tom. A regular handsome tom.

"Well you never know even bell is a little mad as you can see in not all there myself " he said and rolled over smiling

Darky
September 3rd, 2017, 10:50 PM
Shilo meowed "momma!" he said and hopped a few times
_____
"Here you are dear " bell said and grabbed lilly a mouse Lilly shared the mouse with bell as she made an purr.
------
"Aww that's cute shilo" Abby said to her son.

Role
September 3rd, 2017, 10:50 PM
"Well you never know even bell is a little mad as you can see in not all there myself " he said and rolled over smiling
"Who's Bell?" The molly tipped her head.

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 10:55 PM
Lilly shared the mouse with bell as she made an purr.
------
"Aww that's cute shilo" Abby said to her son.

Shilo smiled as he saw his tail he hissed and started running in circles
______
Bell ate some of the rabbit

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 10:57 PM
"Who's Bell?" The molly tipped her head.

"A scrawny cat she is looking after her kits at the moment " he said as he looked at his claws while on his back

Darky
September 3rd, 2017, 10:59 PM
Shilo smiled as he saw his tail he hissed and started running in circles
______
Bell ate some of the rabbit
Lilly ate her mouse as she still sat by Bell(falling asleep... gtg see you tomorrow)

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 11:02 PM
Lilly ate her mouse as she still sat by Bell(falling asleep... gtg see you tomorrow)
Night )

Role
September 3rd, 2017, 11:16 PM
"A scrawny cat she is looking after her kits at the moment " he said as he looked at his claws while on his back
Mary Lou nodded, a twinge of jealousy running through her. "Is she your mate?" Her paws worked at the ground, but she made her tail sheild her fidgeting.

Leucos
September 3rd, 2017, 11:20 PM
Mary Lou nodded, a twinge of jealousy running through her. "Is she your mate?" Her paws worked at the ground, but she made her tail sheild her fidgeting.

"No no. She's abby mate , I'm not worthy to have a mate I'm alone "he said

Mango
September 4th, 2017, 12:21 PM
Cheza flinched
" easy I'm sorry but their bell and Abby kits I'm sure it's ok I'll ask them if you want me to ma am " she meowed
She paused," I'll look an if they tell me to leave I'll leave other wise not." The mosshead meowed.

Leucos
September 4th, 2017, 12:45 PM
She paused," I'll look an if they tell me to leave I'll leave other wise not." The mosshead meowed.

Cheza came back after a few minutes with shilo he was wiggly he meowed as he saw kestrel

Mango
September 4th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Cheza came back after a few minutes with shilo he was wiggly he meowed as he saw kestrel
Kestrel smiled," Did you take a kit?" She grabbed Shilo out of Cheza's jaw and started grooming him gently," Jus' cuz I'm old ain't mean I can't take care of a kit...kit thief." She purred.

Leucos
September 4th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Kestrel smiled," Did you take a kit?" She grabbed Shilo out of Cheza's jaw and started grooming him gently," Jus' cuz I'm old ain't mean I can't take care of a kit...kit thief." She purred.

" no they said you could " cheza smiled as her tail thrashed happily . Shilo meowed and rolled over " kit thief! " he meowed since that was his second word he could say . Shilo purred again as he giggled , he pawed kestrels nose
" grandma ? " he said

Mango
September 4th, 2017, 01:03 PM
" no they said you could " cheza smiled as her tail thrashed happily . Shilo meowed and rolled over " kit thief! " he meowed since that was his second word he could say . Shilo purred again as he giggled , he pawed kestrels nose
" grandma ? " he said
Kestrel purred," Sure." She laughed at the kit," You're name's Shilo. You are a funny kit." She purred.

Leucos
September 4th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Kestrel purred," Sure." She laughed at the kit," You're name's Shilo. You are a funny kit." She purred.

Shilo smiled as he hopped again he scratched his ears .
" yup names shilo don't where it out! " he meowed . Shilo walked funny as his head was high

Mango
September 4th, 2017, 01:07 PM
Shilo smiled as he hopped again he scratched his ears .
" yup names shilo don't where it out! " he meowed . Shilo walked funny as his head was high
Kestrel chuckled," I won't wear it out." She was amused by this kit watching him walk.

Leucos
September 4th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Kestrel chuckled," I won't wear it out." She was amused by this kit watching him walk.

Shilo shook his fur as he meowed he saw a butterfly and started jumping and chasing it " c'mon I'll get you! " he meowed as he tripped he gasped while he fell " fittle sticks! " he hissed

Mango
September 4th, 2017, 01:13 PM
Shilo shook his fur as he meowed he saw a butterfly and started jumping and chasing it " c'mon I'll get you! " he meowed as he tripped he gasped while he fell " fittle sticks! " he hissed
Kestrel heaved herself to her paws," You okay Shilo?" She asked inspecting the kit gently.

Leucos
September 4th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Kestrel heaved herself to her paws," You okay Shilo?" She asked inspecting the kit gently.

" I'm fine! I'm a born survivor ! " shilo meowed as he shook his fur he padded kestrels nose

Mango
September 4th, 2017, 01:24 PM
" I'm fine! I'm a born survivor ! " shilo meowed as he shook his fur he padded kestrels nose
Kestrel laughed," We'll see. No one is immortal."

Leucos
September 4th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Kestrel laughed," We'll see. No one is immortal."

" no one is immortal " shilo mocked playfully as he rolled over

Mango
September 4th, 2017, 03:32 PM
" no one is immortal " shilo mocked playfully as he rolled over
She laughed," It's true though." She purred to Shilo.

Leucos
September 4th, 2017, 03:34 PM
She laughed," It's true though." She purred to Shilo.

" but clan leaders are! " he meowed since he heard some rumors

Mango
September 4th, 2017, 03:35 PM
" but clan leaders are! " he meowed since he heard some rumors
"Not exactly." She meowed," They have nine lives, not infinitve lives." Kestrel purred.

Leucos
September 4th, 2017, 03:37 PM
"Not exactly." She meowed," They have nine lives, not infinitve lives." Kestrel purred.

" Awesome! " he meowed and hopped

Mango
September 4th, 2017, 05:13 PM
" Awesome! " he meowed and hopped
Kestrel meowed," though only five cats in the world have that privilege." She rasped.