PDA

View Full Version : ShC Mentor for Mulberrykit!

MaskedBandits
November 16th, 2016, 05:21 PM
Ok, with the upcoming EE lots of time will pass in a short amount of real-life time, and because if this I'm going to need a mentor for Mulberrykit! (@Holly , Finch , if you want to add Fernkit or Flarekit feel free to!) So ya, all her info can be found here - http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=61&pictureid=476 - but if you have more questions just ask!

Form Time!
Name
Looks
Perso
RP Sample
EE Supporter?
Other Additional Info

Thanks!

Teza
November 16th, 2016, 07:21 PM
Name: Badgerstripe
Looks: light gray tabby with black stripes, a black "mask," and amber eyes
Perso: Harsh, brutally honest, loyal, brave, caring, secritive
RP Sample: WIP (I'll edit when I get home in roughly three hours, my break is almost up)
Other Additional Info: He will probably bat Mulberykit across the head quite a few times but no claws and it won't hurt. That's just his thing lolz

EDIT;
MY RP SAMPLE:

Amber eyes glared at his clanmate, trying to decode whether she was trustworthy or not. "You know you're likely to get kicked out for this right?" He asked blatentely, his deep voice harsh and cruel, like he already knew the answer. When the she-cat nodded, he shook his head, and let out a sigh. "Duskflower, I hope you know what you're doing," he said, then got up from where he was sitting, turned, and left the small clearing in the forest. Hopefully she'd have the sense to run before the others came after her and her unborn kits, seeing as they were half kittypet, but he knew her. She may want the life of a kittypet, but that doesn't mean she wants her kits to be weak and defenseless. The dark colored tom didn't look back to the cat he had thought he loved since their apprenticeship together. He just kept walking, all the way back to camp, not allowing anyone to see how broken he truly was inside.

MaskedBandits
November 16th, 2016, 08:33 PM
RP Sample: WIP (I'll edit when I get home in roughly three hours, my break is almost up)
Other Additional Info: He will probably bat Mulberykit across the head quite a few times but no claws and it won't hurt. That's just his thing lolz

Ok he looks cool :ringbounce: I forgot to add this in, editing it now, but us he an EE supporter or not? He looks like one, but if he isn't he may not as likely he accepted

Starfall
November 16th, 2016, 10:49 PM
Hey mind if I try?
Name:Sheepface
Appearance: a white she cat with long fur and green eyes. All four of her paws are black and she has little paws.
Personality: she is very sweet and sometimes timid, sh is also very loyal to her clan and never tries to disrespect those in which she believes earned respect from her. She can be very stern at times but that's is only if you do something that may have harmed you or some other cat.
RP example: The she cat flicked her ear and smiled sweetly at the other cat "oh no, it's quite alright just as long as you didn't no get hurt that's all that matters." She purred, relief laced the words she spoke. Sheepface then turned around and began to pad back to camp "now...come along and let she get some rest yah? Today was quite the day wasn't it?" She giggled, her green eyes sparkled with joy.
EE supporter: nope not at all
Other information: if you can't ever find her, go look in one of the trees, and it's always been her dream to have an apprentice, so I feel mulberrykit does become her apprentice she will treat her like her own kit.

Teza
November 17th, 2016, 02:33 AM
Idk what EE is, but if he sounds like one then sure xD

MaskedBandits
November 17th, 2016, 06:31 AM
Idk what EE is, but if he sounds like one then sure xD

Check out http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=931http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103

MaskedBandits
November 17th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Bump

Teza
November 18th, 2016, 01:48 AM
Check out http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=931http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103

Ok, so yeah, he's definitely an EE char, though once EE is done with, he might [attempt] at being a good cat.

MaskedBandits
November 18th, 2016, 06:08 AM

EDIT;
MY RP SAMPLE:

Amber eyes glared at his clanmate, trying to decode whether she was trustworthy or not. "You know you're likely to get kicked out for this right?" He asked blatentely, his deep voice harsh and cruel, like he already knew the answer. When the she-cat nodded, he shook his head, and let out a sigh. "Duskflower, I hope you know what you're doing," he said, then got up from where he was sitting, turned, and left the small clearing in the forest. Hopefully she'd have the sense to run before the others came after her and her unborn kits, seeing as they were half kittypet, but he knew her. She may want the life of a kittypet, but that doesn't mean she wants her kits to be weak and defenseless. The dark colored tom didn't look back to the cat he had thought he loved since their apprenticeship together. He just kept walking, all the way back to camp, not allowing anyone to see how broken he truly was inside.

All right, Badgerstripe defiantly accepted! I'd like to have a quick RP maybe at the beginning of the EE...? I plan on Mulberrykit getting exiled, and I want her mentor to contribute to that. I'll PM you more details, though :heartbounce: