PDA

View Full Version : Ashfur?

Role
August 30th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Ashfur makes no sense to me. Either he holds onto grudges for WAY TOO LONG or it's just bad writing. When Squirrelflight rejected Ashfur, Lionblaze, Jayfeather, and Hollyleaf werent born. MANY MOONS LATER HERE WE ARE IN A FIRE
WITH FULLY GROWN JAY LION AND HOLLY AND HE STILL IS HOLDING ONTO THAT GRUDGE

AND NOW HE WANTS TO KILL THE TRIO????? WUT

and then hollyleaf kills him and he goes to starclan??
Idk bout u but it'd be p awkward up in starclan seein a crazed tom who tried to kill three cats for no reason but a broken heart

Apparently he was driven crazy by love?? What do yall think

Hopekit
August 30th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Ashfur makes no sense to me. Either he holds onto grudges for WAY TOO LONG or it's just bad writing. When Squirrelflight rejected Ashfur, Lionblaze, Jayfeather, and Hollyleaf werent born. MANY MOONS LATER HERE WE ARE IN A FIRE
WITH FULLY GROWN JAY LION AND HOLLY AND HE STILL IS HOLDING ONTO THAT GRUDGE

AND NOW HE WANTS TO KILL THE TRIO????? WUT

and then hollyleaf kills him and he goes to starclan??
Idk bout u but it'd be p awkward up in starclan seein a crazed tom who tried to kill three cats for no reason but a broken heart

Apparently he was driven crazy by love?? What do yall think

I've been wondering the same thing XD. It simply doesn't make sense! :C

Bandido
August 30th, 2017, 10:07 PM
I believe Ashfur has a mental issue. What he's done sounds very familiar to people in real life.

Zan Partizanne
September 5th, 2017, 08:14 AM
Did you know Ashfur just barely made it into Starclan and he still gets dirty looks from other Starclan cats.

dino.
September 5th, 2017, 09:31 AM
I think Ashfur is simply a misunderstood character. He's one of my favorites, and to be honest, I think Squirrelflight would have been better off with him. Its Squirrelflight's fault he did what he did- he even admitted it himself. He's getting hate for no reason, and I think that's unfair. He's a grudge holder. So what? That doesn't make him bad. He went to Starclan because that was his destiny, and that's all there is to it.

Zan Partizanne
September 5th, 2017, 09:34 AM
But he did try to kill innocent cats who had nothing to do with it :/