PDA

View Full Version : Hawkfrost

Socks
August 30th, 2017, 04:39 PM
You know how much I wanted Hawkfrost to be good? I wanted him to just prove everyone's instincts wrong and be a good guy. I feel that would be a great plot thing. If Hawkfrost were just ambitious but not actually willing to kill/take over other clans to be great. I don't know why I wanted it so bad but reading about how leafpaw just didn't think he was good made me want her to be wrong.
What do you guys think?

Role
August 30th, 2017, 09:04 PM
You know how much I wanted Hawkfrost to be good? I wanted him to just prove everyone's instincts wrong and be a good guy. I feel that would be a great plot thing. If Hawkfrost were just ambitious but not actually willing to kill/take over other clans to be great. I don't know why I wanted it so bad but reading about how leafpaw just didn't think he was good made me want her to be wrong.
What do you guys think?
Ooooh but what if

PLOT TWIST
BRAMBLECLAW TURNED ON HIS ENTIRE CLAN AND ENFORCED AN ATTACK LIKE TIGERSTAR

But then

Hawkfrost was the hero

Socks
August 30th, 2017, 10:57 PM
Ooooh but what if

PLOT TWIST
BRAMBLECLAW TURNED ON HIS ENTIRE CLAN AND ENFORCED AN ATTACK LIKE TIGERSTAR

But then

Hawkfrost was the hero
But, like, imagine.
He never tried to steal Mistyfoot's place as deputy and respected her.
He still was very loyal to Riverclan and was a natural leader.
Both Brambleclaw and Hawkfrost get the dark forest dreams but instead Brambleclaw goes to Firestar about it believing Hawkfrost is gonna become evil because everyone is supicious of the Tiger spawn.
The Clans start to believe Hawkfrost is gonna follow Tigerstar and take over the Clans and they get scared and kick him out or everyone distrusts him and all that.
Then something happens where he saves another cat or something. And a meddie cat gets some omen about a hawk.
The Clans apologize and he joins Riverclan again as a loyal warrior and later becomes deputy and maybe even later on the leader and is great and the best leader of his time!

Bandido
August 31st, 2017, 08:23 AM
Hawkfrost would've been great! Another reason why I hate Squirrelflight for distrusting him so fast and left Brambleclaw alone.

Socks
August 31st, 2017, 09:42 PM
Who says there needs to be a bad guy in the books. It wouldn've been great if everyone was against Hawkfrost but he wasn't bad in the end. But Ashfur still would've attempted to kill Firestar someway and Hawkfrost ends up there to help Firestar but gets chased off by Brambleclaw who thinks he's gonna kill Firestar. I've thought through this way too much but if I were to rewrite the books I would make Hawkfrost a good guy who was misunderstood and make Ashfur seem a bit more like a villain than he actually is.

Seraphon
September 1st, 2017, 11:00 PM
But, like, imagine.
He never tried to steal Mistyfoot's place as deputy and respected her.
He still was very loyal to Riverclan and was a natural leader.
Both Brambleclaw and Hawkfrost get the dark forest dreams but instead Brambleclaw goes to Firestar about it believing Hawkfrost is gonna become evil because everyone is supicious of the Tiger spawn.
The Clans start to believe Hawkfrost is gonna follow Tigerstar and take over the Clans and they get scared and kick him out or everyone distrusts him and all that.
Then something happens where he saves another cat or something. And a meddie cat gets some omen about a hawk.
The Clans apologize and he joins Riverclan again as a loyal warrior and later becomes deputy and maybe even later on the leader and is great and the best leader of his time!
The only problem about Hawkfrost becoming leader and taking the name Hawkstar is that HAWKwing is the deputy of SkyClan, probably to-be leader. But other than that THAT! IDEA! WAS! AMAZING!!!! XD

Socks
September 2nd, 2017, 12:51 AM
The only problem about Hawkfrost becoming leader and taking the name Hawkstar is that HAWKwing is the deputy of SkyClan, probably to-be leader. But other than that THAT! IDEA! WAS! AMAZING!!!! XD
He could have a really noble death protecting people from Ashfur, who would be much more insane and dangerous in this version.

Seraphon
September 3rd, 2017, 09:09 AM
He could have a really noble death protecting people from Ashfur, who would be much more insane and dangerous in this version.
YESS

Bracken12
September 10th, 2017, 09:27 PM
I cried when Bramblebubbledum cough Brambleclaw cough murdered Hawkfrost, he was a greatly developed character! And who else ships Hawk&Ivy?

Socks
September 23rd, 2017, 04:04 PM
Reading through the books more clearly I am kinda mad.

1.) Leafpaw didn't trust Hawkfrost because he pinned down her friend who CROSSED THE BORDER. And wouldn't let her go/Threatened to take her to camp which is something any Riverclan cat defending their territory would do, to be honest.

2.) Leafpaw found out that Hawkfrost wanted to move in and take territory from Thunderclan while they were weak. Let me explain why this is no reason to think a cat is evil. Reason one, cats take territory from other clans all the time, it is not an evil thing to do, Riverclan and Thunderclan especially are always fighting over sunning rocks. The second reason, if I remember correctly, pretty much only Bluestar was against taking Windclan territory when they had yet to return after Brokenstar, all the other clans were fine with only having three clans and more territory between them, may I also add Skyclan? It is completely justifiable, in my opinion, that Hawkfrost wished to get more territory for his clan when the others were weak and easy to take from.

3.) He is a really smart cat, who only does what he thinks is best for the most part. He joined Mudclaw because he truly believed that he was meant to be the true leader, lots of cats believed that. Brambleclaw himself thought he wouldn't be accepted by Starclan.

This was a really rushed post and I'm too tired to proofread, sorry.

Zan Partizanne
September 26th, 2017, 11:54 AM
I cried when Bramblebubbledum cough Brambleclaw cough murdered Hawkfrost, he was a greatly developed character! And who else ships Hawk&Ivy?
Y E S HawkFrost X IvyPool ftw!!

Bracken12
September 26th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Y E S HawkFrost X IvyPool ftw!!
Hawk and ivy forever!