PDA

View Full Version : How do you roleplay?

EmeraldPaw
November 16th, 2016, 04:31 PM
I know this may seem like a really stupid question, but is there a place you go to roleplay? I know how to do it, I just don't know WHERE..... I realize this is really dumb and all, but please! Help me :(

rubinaito
November 16th, 2016, 04:38 PM
I know this may seem like a really stupid question, but is there a place you go to roleplay? I know how to do it, I just don't know WHERE..... I realize this is really dumb and all, but please! Help me :(

This is a perfectly reasonable question to ask!

You posted this in "The Help Den" which is located inside the roleplaying forums, actually!

Now, before you begin, I do suggest that you check out the site information (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11) before you do. There are some important guidelines that you do need to follow while roleplaying.

Just click on the "Forums" link at the top. Scroll down until you reach the roleplaying section, which contains all of the clans, the borders, the rogue/loner territory, etc. Scroll to the bottom, and you'll reach the "Other" section, which contains the "Other Roleplaying" and "Visual Arts"

If you need anymore help, feel free to contact me or any of the admins!

Ivyshade
November 16th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Hi there! Never fear, you'd be surprised how many people ask this - when I joined five days ago I had no idea what I was doing either, so you're not alone!

Keep in mind that if your character is a kit or an apprentice, then you need parents and/or a mentor. To get one of these, go to Roleplaying Resources and send a request for the said characters and usually someone will apply. You can also advertise for roleplaying partners here as well, or simply message someone and ask.

Next you will want to go to the appropriate forum. Let's say you chose a ThunderClan warrior as your first character. You will click "Forums" in the bar along the top of the page, then scroll down until you see the subforum titled "ThunderClan". From there you can post pretty much anywhere, but the best places to start are the Clearing and the Territory. You can post whatever you'd like, but be sure not to cut into someone's role-play without messaging them first. It's the polite thing to do, anyways. From there the rest is pretty straight-forward!

If you'd like to see a few examples, have any other questions, or just want someone to role-play with, feel free to ask me or really anyone else here and they will we sure to help you out!