PDA

View Full Version : 1oo Days of Darkness

monfang
November 16th, 2016, 03:30 PM
As science increases NASA predicts that there will be a period of time where we will experience 100 days of darkness. Now, out of natural instinct, many say it won't happen and that it's false. But there are some that believe and prepare. As they do, the ones who don't mock them, until the day it happened. The sun dims slowly, then is hardly seen by Earth. Now we realize there is more to this darkened world experience. New creatures surface on the planet, and begin to attack the human race. Now it's a fight to the death between these new aliens and the mere humans. Little do we know they plan to do more than just wipe us out, but they plan to obliterate the solar system we call home. Now it's up to us to stop them while the sun is down, because once the sun returns, they leave. But can we do it? You decide.

(Aliens are Random RP'ed (Random Roleplay: When a certain part has no specific player)

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Perso:
Love Interest:
Other/Questions:

ME
Name: Juniper Wolf
Looks: White Hair, Blue eyes
Perso: She is outgoing, cocky, troublesome, clever, mischievous, and humorous. She loves playing tricks and making plans that almost always seem to work.
Love Interest: Open
Other/Questions: Nerp

Hallowed Echo
November 16th, 2016, 03:45 PM
Name: Jesse Barns
Looks: Black hair with green eyes
Perso: TBRP'd
Other/Questions: nope

FOXXRR
November 16th, 2016, 03:49 PM
Name: Roxie Dasey
Looks: British brown haired man who exercises once a week. Brown eyes.
Love Interest: None, and closed
Other/Questions: HEUGH!

Casual Scribbles
November 16th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Name: Silvia Grey
Looks: tall, with an athletic stance and build. Brown asymetrical pixie cut brown hair. She has eyes that appear grey at a distance, but green close up.
Perso: suspicious and wary, but protective
Love Interest: open

monfang
November 16th, 2016, 06:13 PM
(All accepted I'm waiting for more people before we start)

. beachtide .
November 16th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Name: Veresa Millanza
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f2/d0/04/f2d004e617a501a0e3a2efdbc52e56db.jpg
Perso: Rude, violent, seemingly strange, insulting, disapproving, violent sense of humour, very strong, hates romance, forgetful, sinned, and is a tsundere
Love Interest: Nope
Other/Questions: Can she be a tsundere??

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2016, 09:05 PM
Sasuke wolf
Male
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a6/3c/a8/a63ca89bc4d1454005fdbc79e44ae1c9.jpg
Strong, flirty, kind hearted in his own way often considered to be a bit cold hearted here and there but that's because he's kinda shy had a real sweet tooth
Open
He's into both and well known for being a bit of a player

monfang
November 16th, 2016, 09:30 PM
(accepted! Okay, we're starting)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Yeah!! ) Sasuke was sitting outside smoking like always he blows out some smoke as he leans back and begins to close his eyes

monfang
November 16th, 2016, 11:26 PM
As she looked up, Juniper studied the night sky, counting the stars and connecting the constellations. She smiled, and layed back against the tree she had climbed.
(Link: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/03/54/81/03548191679586ee9a8d2ee70e24a1f6.jpg )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2016, 11:50 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he opens his eyes and begins to stand up looking up at the sky as he begins to walk for a bit eventually see juniper on a tree " how interesting a angel on a tree must be my lucky day "

FOXXRR
November 16th, 2016, 11:56 PM
Roxie walked to his home, tired from working. He threw all his stuff on the bed and changed to his casual clothes, finishing it off with a leather vest. He walked outside, breathing in the cold night air. He squinted as he thought he saw a person on a tree. 'strange' He thought, walking towards the person, and stopping, realizing there was another person somewhere near the tree..

monfang
November 17th, 2016, 06:39 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he opens his eyes and begins to stand up looking up at the sky as he begins to walk for a bit eventually see juniper on a tree " how interesting a angel on a tree must be my lucky day "
"With the devil below me like always." Juniper chuckled, keeping her gaze on the night sky. She sighed and looked down after a moment. "What does this devil want with the angel, hm?" she asked.

:blue:
November 17th, 2016, 07:09 AM
Name: Quinn Falusto // Daniel Pontous

Looks: https://media.giphy.com/media/kbuqdYYYjuHn2/giphy.gif (( The gif doh XD )) // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a0/8b/f3/a08bf313b6e253322742a3270157ead9.jpg

Perso: TBRP // TBRP

Love Interest: Open // Open

Other/Questions: Nopers

monfang
November 17th, 2016, 07:21 AM
Name: Quinn Falusto // Daniel Pontous

Looks: https://media.giphy.com/media/kbuqdYYYjuHn2/giphy.gif (( The gif doh XD )) // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a0/8b/f3/a08bf313b6e253322742a3270157ead9.jpg

Perso: TBRP // TBRP

Love Interest: Open // Open

Other/Questions: Nopers
(accepted like always my dear Wishes! ((And I love dat gif xD)))

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 17th, 2016, 07:23 AM
I see this rp and I think of death and destruction.......give me a moment.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 17th, 2016, 07:26 AM
Name: Shane Thatcher
Looks: Tall and muscular with short black hair and blue eyes
Perso:Tbrp
Love Interest: open as always (though I never get one but I'm always positive!)
Other/Questions: no

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 17th, 2016, 07:27 AM
"With the devil below me like always." Juniper chuckled, keeping her gaze on the night sky. She sighed and looked down after a moment. "What does this devil want with the angel, hm?" she asked.
Sasuke smiles " this devil wants to play with the angel to make the angel his but it seems like to angel is busy looking at her home " he says climb up to to her

Ivyshade
November 17th, 2016, 07:31 AM
Form:
Name: Caitlyn More
Looks: brown hair, short height, blue eyes
Other/Questions: Meant to join this earlier so I hope it's okay I'm joining now!

monfang
November 17th, 2016, 08:07 AM
Sasuke smiles " this devil wants to play with the angel to make the angel his but it seems like to angel is busy looking at her home " he says climb up to to her
(All accepted)
She chuckled. "More like lost in her home..." she said. Her eyes looked from star to star, constellation to constellation. She loved the stars, and would rather live in a forever-night place then where she was. "Aren't you always picking up girls?" she finally asked after a while.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 17th, 2016, 08:13 AM
Sasuke sits next to her " and where did you hear that my angel " he says looking at the sky as well

monfang
November 17th, 2016, 09:01 AM
"Please... No one. Just silent observation from the trees..." she replied. "What trouble have you been up to anyways?"

November 17th, 2016, 09:25 AM
Quinn stared up at the night sky, her orange-red hair turned a deep peach by the moonlight, other than a small shuffling of fabric every time a wind blew past her, she was silent, blue-green eyes reflecting the stars as she repositioned her bag on her shoulder, a small smile on her lips, pushing her hands in her pockets

(( Maybe Juniper and Quinn could be friends? IDK what do you think Moonfang XD ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 17th, 2016, 10:13 AM
"Please... No one. Just silent observation from the trees..." she replied. "What trouble have you been up to anyways?"
Sasuke laughs softly " well nothing today I've just been around until I saw you "

dino.
November 17th, 2016, 10:48 AM
As science increases NASA predicts that there will be a period of time where we will experience 100 days of darkness. Now, out of natural instinct, many say it won't happen and that it's false. But there are some that believe and prepare. As they do, the ones who don't mock them, until the day it happened. The sun dims slowly, then is hardly seen by Earth. Now we realize there is more to this darkened world experience. New creatures surface on the planet, and begin to attack the human race. Now it's a fight to the death between these new aliens and the mere humans. Little do we know they plan to do more than just wipe us out, but they plan to obliterate the solar system we call home. Now it's up to us to stop them while the sun is down, because once the sun returns, they leave. But can we do it? You decide.

(Aliens are Random RP'ed (Random Roleplay: When a certain part has no specific player)

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Perso:
Love Interest:
Other/Questions:

ME
Name: Juniper Wolf
Looks: White Hair, Blue eyes
Perso: She is outgoing, cocky, troublesome, clever, mischievous, and humorous. She loves playing tricks and making plans that almost always seem to work.
Other/Questions: Nerp

Name: Rose Wilson
Looks:https://www.google.com/search?q=girl+with+red+hair+and+green+eyes&safe=strict&client=ms-android-americamovil-us&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiClpn5nLDQAhXCeCYKHfFiDBIQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=559#imgrc=eyphLG2EE59lHM%3A
Perso: outgoing and confident, a little cocky and very friendly
Love intrest: Jesse Barns

monfang
November 17th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Quinn stared up at the night sky, her orange-red hair turned a deep peach by the moonlight, other than a small shuffling of fabric every time a wind blew past her, she was silent, blue-green eyes reflecting the stars as she repositioned her bag on her shoulder, a small smile on her lips, pushing her hands in her pockets

(( Maybe Juniper and Quinn could be friends? IDK what do you think Moonfang XD ))

((I like it!)

Sasuke laughs softly " well nothing today I've just been around until I saw you "

"Oh, stop flirting..." she teased, and looked up again. "Taurus... Orion... Gemini... Canis Major, and Minor..." she recounted all the constellations she knew, smiling.

(AND ACCEPTED TURTLESTAR)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 17th, 2016, 11:05 AM
Sasuke laughs softly " you know I can't do that I just can't help it " he says winking at her

monfang
November 17th, 2016, 11:25 AM
Juniper chuckled. "Learn. You know it IS possible to teach a dog new tricks?" she joked.

dino.
November 17th, 2016, 11:29 AM
((I like it!)

"Oh, stop flirting..." she teased, and looked up again. "Taurus... Orion... Gemini... Canis Major, and Minor..." she recounted all the constellations she knew, smiling.

(AND ACCEPTED TURTLESTAR)
(Thanks. I'll start in a moment, I have some things I need to do:rainbowllama:)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 17th, 2016, 11:58 AM
Juniper chuckled. "Learn. You know it IS possible to teach a dog new tricks?" she joked.
Sasuke laughs softly " remember Angel im not just some dog I'm a wolf looking for a angel to tame its wild heart "

November 17th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Quinn let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in, running a few fingers through her hair, she took her hoodie off and wrapped it around her waist, a small smile on her face, maybe she would look for Juniper at some point, maybe Juniper would find her, maybe neither one would find each other and she would be alone, though she didn't really care, pushing hair out of her eyes

. beachtide .
November 17th, 2016, 02:45 PM
Veresa walked down the street looking around, hoping nobody would notice her on the way to an alleyway at the end of the street where she had to live since her parents died. She kept walking, staring up at the sparkling sky. "Sure does seem like the end of the world..." she muttered to herself, her voice trailing off as she just waited for something to end her useless life.

[Ya, btw she thinks that there's no purpose to life and is very negative. I always make shy or outgoing characters, wanted to try something new :princess:]

monfang
November 17th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Juniper shook her head with a small laugh. "Well even Angels have there likes... and who knows. There might be one who just might be willing to, how do you say, help?" she chuckled, and jumped down. She walked a bit and looked around, then saw Quinn. She walked up and smiled. "Hello, Quinny, how are you in this wonderful night?" she asked kindly.

Ivyshade
November 17th, 2016, 10:29 PM
Caitlyn slipped on a hoodie and closed the screen door quietly behind her, deciding to enjoy the fresh night air before turning in. She walked along the path, lost in thought, until she reached a pleasant park-like area. Breathing in the warm summer breeze she removed her hoodie, tying it around her waist loosely by the extra-long sleeves. Then she walked along, not really caring where she went but confident and stress-free for once.

(Didn't want to cut in to anyone's role-play so her location is purposefully vague and anyone can interact with her ;) )

November 18th, 2016, 12:23 AM
Quinn blinked as she saw Juniper, almost jumping back, before she smiled, "I'm fine, you?" She looked at the other girl, red-orange hair wavering with each movement she made, her eyes lighting up when she saw her

Casual Scribbles
November 18th, 2016, 05:31 AM
Silvia sat at the edge of a fountain in the park, whittling a stick into something sharp. (has the 100 days of darkness started yet?)

monfang
November 18th, 2016, 06:40 AM
Quinn blinked as she saw Juniper, almost jumping back, before she smiled, "I'm fine, you?" She looked at the other girl, red-orange hair wavering with each movement she made, her eyes lighting up when she saw her
"Bored." Juniper replied. She gave a soft smile and looked up. "I have never seen the night this clear..." she said with a chuckle.

November 18th, 2016, 06:43 AM
"Me neither" Quinn nodded, her hair wavering against her back as she looked up at the sky, a small smile on her face as well, green eyes reflecting stars on the surface

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 18th, 2016, 07:28 AM
Sasuke smiles as he jumps down landing in the middle of them " well tell me when you find one willing to help a guy like me until them I believe I just saw a cute guy nearby see yea " he says walking off

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 07:33 AM
Shane looked up at the endless night sky for a long time. He should be happy right? So he could tell all those people that laughed at him that he was wrong. But this made him more nervous. He wasn't scared, just nervous.

November 18th, 2016, 08:57 AM
Quinn was quiet for a minute, confused, before she watched Sasuke walk off, she faced Juniper, "You know him...?" she asked quietly, raising an eyebrow, smiling weakly as she looked at the other girl

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 09:35 AM
Shane climbed up in his tree and looked around. "What am I going to do?" He asked himself quietly.

monfang
November 18th, 2016, 10:52 AM
Quinn was quiet for a minute, confused, before she watched Sasuke walk off, she faced Juniper, "You know him...?" she asked quietly, raising an eyebrow, smiling weakly as she looked at the other girl
"Sadly" Juniper joked, and put her arm around Quinn's shoulder. "Hey, have you been down by the pier lately? It looks really cool." she said with a laugh.

November 18th, 2016, 01:07 PM
"No, I haven't" Quinn smiled, "Maybe we can go down at some point" she suggested, shrugging, her hair brushing against her back as she looked at the other girl

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 18th, 2016, 01:09 PM
Sasuke yawns a bit as he walks " I guess I should head home for now can't find the cute guy I saw " he says looking around " or maybe I should head to the bar"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 01:41 PM
Shane sighed. "Alone I guess. I should be happy I got what I wanted." He said with a small smile that faded as quick as it came.

monfang
November 18th, 2016, 03:18 PM
"Sometime." she replied, smiling. "The moon is so large these days." she said, looking up again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 18th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Sasuke walks into a bar and as soon as he walked in some woman were already looking at him Sasuke smiles at the group of women and winks at them as he begins to walk towards the bar

Casual Scribbles
November 18th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Silvia sat on the edge of the park fountain, just whitling the stick. Of course she was always aware of her surroundings, ready to flee as soon as a threat emerged.

November 18th, 2016, 03:31 PM
"Sometime." she replied, smiling. "The moon is so large these days." she said, looking up again.

Quinn nodded, "The tides have been weird," she shrugged, she lived near the ocean, though she hadn't been to the pier, her red hair brushing against her back as she looked at the other girl