PDA

View Full Version : Stromheart's Journey (PRIVATE)

Teggy
November 16th, 2016, 08:26 AM
... PM me if you wanna rp! or ill say you can if i know ya!)

BluBunnie
November 16th, 2016, 08:34 AM
(Alright time to RP like there's no tomorrow :rainbowllama:)

Cloud (http://rayswarriors.weebly.com/loners-rouges-and-kittypets.html) shook his snow white pelt and scanned the territory around him. His pelt was beginning to look more brown then white, he hadn't had time to clean it lately. He lifted his jaws to the air and took in the scents around him. He wrinkled his pink nose as he smelt the air, he didn't smell any prey nearby. "I can't believe I was stupid enough to walk all the way here." He growled to himself.

Teggy
November 16th, 2016, 08:38 AM
(should they all know one nother already? Itll help the rp go faster if they did)

BluBunnie
November 16th, 2016, 08:40 AM
(should they all know one nother already? Itll help the rp go faster if they did)
(Yeah Cloud will be walking through the wastelands to find Stormheart)

Teggy
November 16th, 2016, 08:42 AM
(kk) Stormheart walked around the Wastelands. Thoughts swarmed her mind as she walked around. Im gonna find you Halestorm.... I promise. she thought

BluBunnie
November 16th, 2016, 08:46 AM
Cloud's pale blue orbs looked around and he sighed a bit. "Where is Stormheart?" He asked himself and continued to walk through the Wastelands. He stopped every few moments to see if he could pick out Stormheart's scent anywhere.

Teggy
November 16th, 2016, 08:49 AM
Stormheart, like always, would walk off. She would try and get a wiff of her sister but couldnt find any.
"StarClan help me!" she hissed to herself

EliteHotDog
November 16th, 2016, 08:51 AM
Blizzard sprinted through the desert, following the river so thin that he could step over it. He'd never been here before, it all looked unfamiliar. The tom came to a sudden halt, looking at the reflection of his brown pelt in the river, the running water distorting it into an unrecognizable blob. (Yes, Blizzard has a brown pelt.) He leaned over to take a drink, when he heard a noise behind him. It sounded too big to be a mouse. "Hello?" He called out, just before he spotted a she cat to his left. He approached her with no caution. "Hi there, my name is Blizzard."

Teggy
November 16th, 2016, 08:54 AM
Stormheart on instinct pounced Blizzard.
"Oh oh sorry... natural instinct i guess... sorry. " she got off of the tom.
"Im stormheart!" Stormheart said

BluBunnie
November 16th, 2016, 08:58 AM
Cloud caught a wiff of Stormheart and another male cat. He continued to follow the scent and perked his ears when he could smell water nearby. He saw the river and bounded towards it, once he got to the edge of the river he drank the water to the last thing he will do. Afterwards he cleaned his wet muzzle and looked around for Stormheart, he saw her along with the other male cat and began to walk towards them.

Teggy
November 16th, 2016, 09:02 AM
Stormheart turned and saw Cloud.
"Oh hey Cloud! This is Blizzard, i just met him." she said.

EliteHotDog
November 16th, 2016, 09:05 AM
Blizzard turned towards Cloud. "Hi there! I've not seen any cats since the mountains down stream, but here I am with two of them."

Teggy
November 16th, 2016, 09:09 AM
Stormhaert looked at the cat.
"Im trying to find my sister... She has been missing from my clan for a very long time. She large maine-coon with a long fluffy coat. Has large green eyes. She has two white paws. I fear something is going to happen in my clan! I need to find her and help her get home." Stormheart said. She looked in the water infront of her. Her sister looked just like her, the only thing diffrent was Stormheart had blue eyes instead of green. Where can she be? she thought.

BluBunnie
November 16th, 2016, 09:12 AM
Cloud nodded towards Blizzard, "Nice to meet you! You two are the first cats I've seen in a few moons." He mewed. His blue orbs landed on Stormheart and a deep purr rumbled in his throat. "It's nice to see you again, Storm! I've been looking for you for the past few moons! I am sorry you have to see me in such a sorry state but I was more concerned about finding you then anything else." His British accent slipped out as he finished his sentence.

Teggy
November 16th, 2016, 09:13 AM
"Sorry I ran off... I thought I found Halestorms scent but it was only a squirrle... Then I kinda got lost..." Stormheart said her pelt heating up with embarrassment.

Teggy
November 16th, 2016, 09:23 AM
ill be off and on)

BluBunnie
November 16th, 2016, 09:26 AM
(Ok, I gotta take notes so I will be back on in like ten minutes.)

Cloud nodded, "Don't be embarrassed, I understand. I came to help you." He purred slightly. His blue eyes gleamed with happiness, he enjoyed helping others.

Teggy
November 16th, 2016, 09:29 AM
Stormheart smiled.
"Well thats good!" she said

BluBunnie
November 16th, 2016, 09:40 AM
"Where do you think Halestorm went?" Cloud asked. He didn't scent Storm's sister anywhere near where he was traveling. He racked his brain trying to think about where she would be.

Teggy
November 16th, 2016, 09:51 AM
"My guess is soemwhere far...." she said. "ShadowClan needs her more then anything... My friend...she has told me that the Dusk Syndicate is gonna do something." she said looking at her reflection.

EliteHotDog
November 16th, 2016, 09:56 AM
"Why did a clan cat know a loner well enough for the loner to look for her?" Blizzard asked, he didn't think much of it though. "Anyway, which way are we heading?"

BluBunnie
November 16th, 2016, 09:59 AM
Cloud frowned, "Yes, I heard about that. That's part of the reason I came to find you.." He mewed then looked at Blizzard. "I am an ex-Clan member, I met Stormheart later on while traveling."

EliteHotDog
November 16th, 2016, 10:04 AM
Blizzard wanted to know everything about where Cloud had been, but he kept his mouth shut. He looked at Syormheart. "I think I've heard of your sister. She is in a band of cats. I don't know much though."

EliteHotDog
November 16th, 2016, 10:08 AM
Gtg

Teggy
November 16th, 2016, 10:33 AM
Blizzard wanted to know everything about where Cloud had been, but he kept his mouth shut. He looked at Syormheart. "I think I've heard of your sister. She is in a band of cats. I don't know much though."
Stromheart widened her eyes.
"Tell me all you know! Little things can make a big diffrence." she said

BluBunnie
November 16th, 2016, 10:59 AM
Cloud's heart leaped when he heard what Blizzard said. He watched the brown car quietly, waiting for a reponse. (Now a wait for hotdog to come back)

Teggy
November 16th, 2016, 11:20 AM
(lol)

dino.
November 16th, 2016, 01:42 PM
Name: Violet
Appearance: black and white, light purple eyes (think Heatherpaw for the eyes, Tallstar for the pelt)
Personality: hostile towards strange cats but friendly towards cats she knows fierce and a short temper
Other: parents were killed by Clan cats so she knows one when she sees one, she is extremely hostile towards them and may even start a fight if needed

EliteHotDog
November 16th, 2016, 09:17 PM
Blizzard the brown tom replied. "She has this group of cats, and she goes around and does... stuff. That's all that I know. Chara Dreemurr Lost Illusion

BluBunnie
November 16th, 2016, 10:15 PM
Cloud tilts his head as Blizzard tells them about what Halestorm seems to be doing. Cloud then moved his blue orbs to Stormheart, waiting for her reponse.

dino.
November 17th, 2016, 09:38 AM
Stromheart widened her eyes.
"Tell me all you know! Little things can make a big diffrence." she said
Violet pricked her ears. Were those voices? By her tree? Her hackles lifted and her tail puffed up. She stalked towards them, then stopped when she smelled... CLAN! She snarled. What were THEY doing here? Were they coming to kill her like they killed her parents? She glanced back up at her tree, her prey, and her only home. If she died, she would die fighting. She leaped out of the undergrowth and faced Stormheart. "Hello, CLAN CAT," she snarled. "Come to kill me like you killed my family?"

Teggy
November 17th, 2016, 10:07 AM
Stormheart looked startled.
"I beg your pardon?" she said

BluBunnie
November 17th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Cloud looked at the she-cat her seemingly came out of nowhere. He narrowed his eyes and watched her quietly, his thick fur beginning to stand up.

EliteHotDog
November 17th, 2016, 09:39 PM
Stormheart looked startled.
"I beg your pardon?" she said "That's all I know. Is something wrong?"

Teggy
November 18th, 2016, 09:40 AM
"That's all I know. Is something wrong?"
"I see..." Stormheart. there has to be something im missing... She has GOT to be somewhere she thought

Teggy
November 19th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Storm heart lifted her nose. She smelt something... fire... her eyes widened.
"We need to get back to the clans! I smell fire! " She then turned and ran to the clans. Thank starclan she hadn't gone to far. (I'll be I the thunderclan evacuation with her)

Teggy
November 20th, 2016, 09:25 AM
Ok she is magic ly back) Stormheart looked at them. "We should travel that way" She said

Teggy
November 21st, 2016, 07:40 AM
alrighty guys... Stormheart has to dispear because of the Halestorms Colition thing!)
Stormheart suddenly got a wiff of something she ran off in the direction leaving the cats behind.

Teggy
November 22nd, 2016, 12:43 PM
(ill be off and on on here ok! )
Stormheart walked back her tail and ears low. im never gonna find her... shes as good as dead she thought fighting tears

Teggy
November 23rd, 2016, 10:36 PM
Le bump)

BluBunnie
November 23rd, 2016, 10:51 PM
Cloud padded up to Stormheart quickly and nuzzled against her neck. "I am so sorry..." He said quietly, his deep British accent coming out. He knew how much Stormheart cared for her sister and he felt bad that he couldn't help it. "I wish I could help Stormheart... I will help you look to the end of the earth to find her..." He said as he licked in between her ears.

Teggy
November 23rd, 2016, 10:58 PM
Cloud padded up to Stormheart quickly and nuzzled against her neck. "I am so sorry..." He said quietly, his deep British accent coming out. He knew how much Stormheart cared for her sister and he felt bad that he couldn't help it. "I wish I could help Stormheart... I will help you look to the end of the earth to find her..." He said as he licked in between her ears.
Stormheart pelt heated slightly.She felt a quiet purr escape her and her pelt grey more hot with embarresment

BluBunnie
November 24th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Stormheart pelt heated slightly.She felt a quiet purr escape her and her pelt grey more hot with embarresment

Clouds orbs stared into Stormhearts as a smile landed on his maw. "How about we try to eat and then go looking for Halestorm?" He tilted his head and watched the she cat with friendly eyes.

Teggy
November 24th, 2016, 09:51 PM
Clouds orbs stared into Stormhearts as a smile landed on his maw. "How about we try to eat and then go looking for Halestorm?" He tilted his head and watched the she cat with friendly eyes.
"Sure!" Stormheart said. Her heart lept a little at his smile. Then she shook her head telling herself no.

BluBunnie
November 26th, 2016, 10:35 AM
"Sure!" Stormheart said. Her heart lept a little at his smile. Then she shook her head telling herself no.

Cloud lifted his muzzle into the air and took in the scents around them. "Hmm.. Maybe we should go closer to the territory's? I don't smell any prey nearby." He watched Stormheart quietly, he didn't want to take her so far away from where her sister might be but she needed to eat.

Teggy
November 26th, 2016, 11:48 AM
Stormheart sniffed the air. She smelled a sent of a squirrel near by. (You should join this so there travels intersect with Sage whiskers and Mapledash journey )

Teggy
November 29th, 2016, 09:20 AM
( the coalition has started! Stormheart has to leave in one of the next few post! :)