PDA

View Full Version : URGENT!!!! rp?

Teggy
November 16th, 2016, 08:18 AM
i have a cat that i NEED to rp. Her name is Stormheart, i need to rp her because i signed her up for Halestorms thingy. She went off to go find Halestorm (which is her sister thats why she went to find her ). I need a loner or rouge to rp with!!!!

BluBunnie
November 16th, 2016, 08:19 AM
i have a cat that i NEED to rp. Her name is Stormheart, i need to rp her because i signed her up for Halestorms thingy. She went off to go find Halestorm (which is her sister thats why she went to find her ). I need a loner or rouge to rp with!!!!

I have loners: Ice, Cloud, and Key available

Teggy
November 16th, 2016, 08:20 AM
can i rp with one them!!!!??

EliteHotDog
November 16th, 2016, 08:21 AM
I have one. His name is Blizzard.

BluBunnie
November 16th, 2016, 08:23 AM
can i rp with one them!!!!??

Of course, what kind of cat do you need? Ice is more evil, Cloud is friendly, Key is a bit of both.

Teggy
November 16th, 2016, 08:24 AM
all of us can rp! Have you guys signed up for Halestorms thing? and we can all rp together, should they already be together as 'friends' or should they all meet. Remmber the dead line is tomarrow!!!)

Teggy
November 16th, 2016, 08:25 AM
Of course, what kind of cat do you need? Ice is more evil, Cloud is friendly, Key is a bit of both.
hmm... Cloud?

Teggy
November 16th, 2016, 08:27 AM
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=35817#post35817 we can all rp here

EliteHotDog
November 16th, 2016, 08:29 AM
Name: Blizzard
Clan: Loner
Personality: He's a happy go lucky tom who spends most of his time traveling. He can be aggressive when it comes to his and his friend's safety. He enjoys traveling so much that hw never stays in one place and he's always living somewhere different than he did yesterday.
Looks: Despite the name, Blizzard is a large brown tom. He has green eyes and a dark patch on his left flank.
Other: He was thunderclan for the first three or four moons of his life but he was taken by an owl, who ended up leaving him in the nest by himself, which let him escape.

BluBunnie
November 16th, 2016, 08:29 AM
hmm... Cloud?

Okie dokie, I was gonna sign up for Halestorms thing but I couldn't find any of my Warriors RPS to submit for the form ;-;

Teggy
November 16th, 2016, 08:30 AM
I made a private rp for all of us to rp in! Just rp like there is no tomorrow!

Teggy
November 16th, 2016, 08:31 AM
Name: Blizzard
Clan: Loner
Personality: He's a happy go lucky tom who spends most of his time traveling. He can be aggressive when it comes to his and his friend's safety. He enjoys traveling so much that hw never stays in one place and he's always living somewhere different than he did yesterday.
Looks: Despite the name, Blizzard is a large brown tom. He has green eyes and a dark patch on his left flank.
Other: He was thunderclan for the first three or four moons of his life but he was taken by an owl, who ended up leaving him in the nest by himself, which let him escape.
accepted)

BluBunnie
November 16th, 2016, 08:35 AM
I made a private rp for all of us to rp in! Just rp like there is no tomorrow!

I posted)

EliteHotDog
November 16th, 2016, 08:36 AM
I didn't sign up for the thing.

Teggy
November 16th, 2016, 08:45 AM
I didn't sign up for the thing.
Thats ok! :) We started rping here http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=35817#post35817