PDA

View Full Version : Back to a mess

Drago Victinius Bloodward
November 16th, 2016, 08:15 AM
My life has been a mess and it doesnt seem to be getting better recently i busted up my knee and now i cant run or walk too much without it swelling and going numb i also got into a fight with my bro and now were bot friends anymore and my girlfriend and me broke up a month ago because she was moving and i went to her house last weekend and it was fun though since then i been feeling something i cant explain and its making me really jumpy and nervous which is unlike me and i cant shake it nor can i excatly explain it my ex girlfriend my bro and this site were the only thing that brought comfort to my life well now i barely ever see my ex who really i should stop calling her my ex because shes really my best friend and shes always busy i lost my bro that ive known since 4th grade so that leaves this site as my only comfort but its not enough i cant shake my feeling and i keep having dark thoughts every night i feel as if im breaking and i dont know what to do i had to get my feelings out there because keeping them hidden isnt working its an enemy that i cant beat no matter what i do but then again its a yearning for something in my life thats the only explanation i have for it and its making me paranoid

Clearstream
November 16th, 2016, 03:24 PM
If you feel the need to talk, PM a close friend.

But after reading your post, it did sound like you needed to rant. Talk to a trusted adult, and if you really still feel the need to rant, try blahtherapy.com .

ameko
November 16th, 2016, 07:54 PM
Hey! I'm really sorry about what's happening in your life at the moment; I'm not well-acquainted with you, but I'm always open to chatting if you need to vent about anything else or if you just need some more emotional support!

I'm not sure how to help you mend your broken friendships. I have experienced breaking up with a best friend after having known them for a very long period of time, and all I can say is this (directed towards your bro): if you truly want your friendship with him to be mended, then you might want to swallow your pride and dignity and find some way to contact him. If you started the argument with him, then, by all means, interact with him somehow. He's probably feeling just as terrible because he lost a great friend! Sometimes all it takes is just another attempt at friendship. :heartbounce: