PDA

View Full Version : Thunderclan Medicine Cat Apprentice Applications;

Momotaro
August 24th, 2017, 04:39 AM
No one expects the ThunderClan Inquisition!

So yes, I have decided to open up applications for TC MCA, I was going to open this in September but I want more time to read the applications.

So yeah, the Apprentice chosen will be permanent, {Unless they decide to leave}, and they will be Wheatfur's successor. I will probably choose Six, narrow them down to three, then Role-play Wheatfur with them, and the choose the Final app.

This Finder is special, like the own way I was chosen, you can show off your character in Any Format. You can use the normal form format, but all your entries must include;

Name-
Gender-
Age-
Sexuality-
Personality-
Appearance-
Why they want to be a MCA-

Other stuff that is optional, but will be something I look for-
Plot Idea-
What would they do?- {Try find more herbs that can heal, how would they try make the clan better? this is more optional, as some characters wouldn't be able to do this.}

Tips;
-I like original names, so try do that,
-Dont make it so they were forced into doing it due to disability, I'm fine with a cat having a disability, but don't make it their entire character,
-If they are disabled, have something original, maybe its a mental issue, maybe its something else, and remember, if you do choose a disability, Research it.
-Dont be a typical; Doesn't like fighting and is blind, cat. Be creative!
-I value creativity over post length, but you should still be able to wright two paragraph f whatever you use to apply your character.
-If I find a different cat, not applied, that would be a perfect app, I will choose them.

Rules;
-{Taken from Zero's and Fenic's! Finders for WC MCA and RC Deputy.}
-Absolutely no bellyaching. It annoys me to no end.
-Do not quote this post! I will read all of your posts, you can mention me though.
-Do not have conversations or post anything else in this forum topic. PM or VM me if you have a concern or question.
-All highrank guidelines and/or rules apply. Also, as fenic! said: "You must have been on WCO for two months straight, and posted actively; ex, at least three posts a week- and if you've recently rejoined the site, have been active for at least two months since the rejoin date. If you have had a High-Rank / HR before, you should be past your cooldown time before applying, though If you have a plot relating to the leftover wait-time, I may consider it."
-As long as your cool down time has passed, and it was temporary HR, I will consider your app equal to everyone else.
-You can apply around 3 cats in one post in this finder, however, I would prefer if it was only one or two.
-Once the deadline for applications is here and I've posted saying that they are closed, then you may no longer edit your applications. Feel free to edit as much as you want before the deadline.
-The age range will be from unborn kit, to 10 moons, if you have a charcter older than that, i may consider it if you pm/vm me.

If I have missed anything important, PLEASE NOTIFY ME! By pm or Vm, as it may be important.

Applications are closed

Momotaro
August 24th, 2017, 02:31 PM
Also, it will be around 4 months, maybe more.

wren
August 24th, 2017, 03:14 PM
The Eye Of The Storm
Quick question before I leave for camping, do you have a choosing date in mind?
I'll be gone for a bit camping for the long weekend, if it's undecided than I don't need to know.
Thanks <3

Name;
Alabaster
Kit | Paw | ----
Gender;
Female
Molly | She cat
Age;
5 Moons actually
Sexuality;
I find this ironic <3
Demisexual
Personality;
Alabaster is more driven by her heart than her head. She makes choices based on how she feels the outcome will help her emotionally. This can be dangerous at times. She could fall in love with a cat from another clan and based on her judgement would choose to betray thunderclan for that Tom/Molly. It somtimes makes things hard on those around her, they may try to influence her otherwise but she is firmly rooted in her belief that she must follow the heart. Alabaster is fiery she cat, though it may not appear so on first glance she has serious anger issues. It can be somthing as simple as, 'hey I was going for that prey!' Which will set her off. She will explode at them instantly and jump right at it, hissing and fighting about how she got to it first and such. She has a hard time letting things go due to these anger issues and will keep a grudge count on the cats in the clan. It may take moons for her to initially forgive you even if it was her fault. She is all about fun and no work, she has a little sense of work ethic and will always try to make things a little more amusing than not. She finds it hard to get focused on a task unless its something to do with fun. Even if it's a serious moment in time she will always try to lighten the mood wether it be a good or bad time to do so. She can feel sorry for herself at almost any point in time, she bumped into you? Oh I'm such a clutz I'll never be able to walk right I'm so sorry, did I give you a sore shoulder? Kind of thing. It can be major or it can be small but she will go on the 'feel bad for me' train anytime. With her ADHD alabaster can find it hard to focus somtimes, this disability hasn't become a defining part in her life but has contributed to some of her problems with her mother in the past. She can't pay Attenion no matter how much you try to coax her into it. She just can't physically do it. She has no sense of what's really important somtimes and can suffer from the results as seen in the plot idea. Somtimes she can appear battle hungry, wether it be about the clans tensions with others or about others she personally knows she can easily get into a physical fight or strive for one. Yes she is a medicne cat and must learn how to strive after peace and not war, or perhaps learn how not to be battle hungry. May it be a battle that leaves her limping or a bad experience with battle that ensures she never seeks after tension and war following it.Now enough with the bad stuff about her, let's get to the good stuff. Alabaster can take time to physically and emotionally rest her body. She knows her limits and will not force herself to surpass them if she knows deep down she cannot do it. Despite her disability and negative traits alabaster is remarkably smart, she can always find a way out of a situation wether large or small she usualy finds a way to get out of it safely. The she cat is very friendly, never turns down anyone in public and will resort to reason in some situations that includes a nasty cat and herself. She can almost talk to anyone and not really care about social statues or background. She primarily looks at the cat and not the past. She knows how to handle social situations and deal with them in a good manor. She gets social que's even though with her disability you would typically see someone missing these social turn points. She is full of energy and life, she can pick anyone up from the pits or a depressed state and make em smile again. She brings a lively hood to the clan in the way she interacts with others. She can make work fun, which can get tiresome at times but she will always bring the fun factor. And lastly, cause I forgot. The she cat cannot be tamed. Her spirit is wild and Vivid reaching out and touching the hearts of others, she is truly a good cat in the inside and outside. It will take time to wrestle her spirit into something smaller.
Appearance;
Inherited from her mother, raincloud a tokinesse she cat, alabasterkits fur is thin and very fine. It isn't good for braving the cold. The furs base colour is normally a frosty white but has sprinkles of grey here and there. Her eyes are a striking blue colour with an outer linnning of a dull dull blue/gray colour. She is slender and has abnormally long elegant legs that she has yet to control. She has narrowed facial features and angled ears with a very acute snout. She looks more like a windclan cat than anything else and would most likely be better suited there. Boop <3 (http://myfavpet.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/tonkinese-cat-.jpg)
Why they want to be MCA;
Not only does alabaster adore her uncle but wants nothing more but to be around him. She's Recieved lots of neglect in her lifetime from her mother and finds a special love for her uncle in everything he does. If her mother wasn't harping at her all the time she would have enjoyed staying in the medicne cat den. Though, alabaster has ADHD and may find it hard to really settle down and focus. She never really sought after Being a medicne cat but has always admired Wheatfur Which may make her appear like she wants to be a medicne cat but really isn't completely adoring the role. She would enjoy it ounces she a part of this but with time she would begin to understand how crucial it is and due to that pressure may back out on it. None of that might have answered the question, but I'm being honest with the character how she doesn't quite understand what being a medicine cat really means. She wouldn't exactly be able to hunker down and pay Attenion all that well, but with patience and love she would begin to appreciate the role she had been given. So the main reason alabaster would ever want to be a medicne cat was because she could spend time with her uncle even if he didn't want her around. Perhaps once she had learned the ways of a medicne cat she would say somthing more like this "I understand now what it means to serve a clan. Having my fur is almost a disability I couldn't hunt during winter and prey saw me a mile away. I appreciate that I've become a part of something bigger than myself. No longer am I at the basics of serving my clan. Rather I'm here to help the backbone of thunderclan. I know I didn't want this as a kit... But I want to contribute to somthing big... I want to be a part of it. That's why I'm a medicne cat" furture her. Because why not!
Plot idea;
Since alabaster has ADHD and has a hard time listening to the rules from wheatfur maybe she is in the den while wheatfur is out. Someone comes in with a critical injury and she is forced to try and help with what she knows. Either the patient needs up dying cause she didn't listen to wheatfur or wheatfur hops in last moment and saves their lives. Alabaster following the incident will blame it on herself and tell wheatfur she can do better or end up telling him that she can't be a medicne cat because she will fail all the time. Than it depends what you want wheatfur to do, encourage her or tell her that she needs to listen [ Tell her off, tell her she's bad ] etc. It can go both ways. She could leave the role and return to it a moon later or something like that. Or we just have wheatfur at his wits end because she's driving him insane, if given more time I could develope something cool about find out her father was a rouge and such, maybe she sets out to find him but returns empty pawed when she learns onyx is dead?
What would they do;
In the plots instance or overall?
Would diddle around getting her chores completed but would also have herself distracted half the Time by friends or clan mates. The Eye Of The Storm

Shes headed for disaster!
That kits hellbound.
Only one day will her mind be found?
Pulling, straining, tugging from destiny
Running, fighting, clawing her way free
Will we ever tame her? We oughta wait & see
She's crazy that kit!
Crazy I say! Troublesome too!
One could almost think she
was born under the mad hatters hat!!
I feel so flat with that cat,
So wild and free!! When can
she learn that's not how it should be?
Please have no fear,
She'll use her energy for good one day!
Listen to my far off words I say!
She will fight her way to victory and
pull thunderclan with her.
She's here to solve our plight, no
Matter who's with her !!
Soon enough she'll move a bit quicker

Seraphon
August 24th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Name-Lightpaw
Gender-Male
Age-8 moons
Sexuality-Pansexual
Personality-
Troublesome

He is a very troublesome cat always making trouble, always getting into it. Even when he's not looking to get into trouble sometimes it just happens.

Arrogant

Sometimes Lightpaw can think he's better than everyone else. He's just not good at hunting, so it's his way of feeling good about himself. If he boasts about how much better he is than everyone else then it calms his nerves about his imperfection.

Reckless

Sometimes Lightpaw will dive headfirst into danger, to protect others or sometimes just for the rush of adrenaline, though some may call it bravery. He also will almost never think before he speaks, and always speaks his mind.

Caring

Though he is arrogant and troublesome, he really cares for his Clan, he would never do anything to hurt them, whether mentally or physically.

Loyal

Lightpaw will be loyal to you to the end if you prove you're trustworthy. He may even be a bit too overprotective, which usually gets him into even more trouble than he usually is in.

Overprotective

Lightpaw will be overprotective to his whole Clan, but especially his family loved ones and friends.

Trustworthy

Once you earn Lightpaw's trust he is a very trustworthy cat, this going along with Overprotective and Loyal.

Impatient

Lightpaw just can't seem to be able to wait more than a day for things. If he can't catch a mouse within one day. Anger. If he can't perfect a battle move within the time span of one day. Anger.

(Sorry I'm not good with explanations ^^)
Appearance-Lightpaw is a fire colored long-haired tabby tom with a white chest, belly, and paws and a ginger tail. He also has glowing amber eyes. Like this (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/27/b1/bb/27b1bba43c8fcacde97ebe22966b030f.jpg).
Why they want to be a MCA-Lightpaw really would like to leave his troublesome, impatient, and arrogant nature behind.

Troublesome

He believes if he becomes medicine cat he'll discover he doesn't me to go looking for trouble anymore.

Impatience

He believes that if he becomes medicine cat he'll learn to have patience by taking care of cats and giving them what they need.

Arrogance

Lightpaw believes that if he becomes medicine cat he'll like the tasks that he has and will be good at them, therefore not needing to boast about how perfect he is.
What would they do?-Lightpaw would do anything even if it meant saving the life of just one cat. Whether it be Clan cat or not.

( The Eye Of The Storm)

Bandido
August 24th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Name- Galepaw
Gender- female
Age- 10 moons
Sexuality- straight
Personality-
Galepaw is greedy, self caring and stubborn as a horse. She often plays tricks on cats and only cares for what she wants. Although, Galepaw is aggressive and mean - she plays the innocent card in front of her superiors and acts as if it was another cat's fault for her own actions. The only time she will feel guilty or remorse, is when she's either caught or its an old friend from the young moons. Lazy is one of her smaller traits, and is mostly not shown. It only comes out when she has to do hard labor or do something repeatedly which seems pointless to Galepaw. Greed best represents her, and she knows that she is this way but doesn't care. Gale will push any competition out of the way for her own sake, sometimes even without her strategy but with physical or mental force. In front of watching cats, she seems to be ordinary and clan cattered. But again, that's just an act.

Appearance- https://previews.123rf.com/images/varyukhin/varyukhin1202/varyukhin120200134/12426288-Grey-tabby-cat-sitting-at-stone-Stock-Photo.jpg

Why they want to be a MCA- She's had dreams of becoming leader, a great and powerful one at that. But something dawned upon her, being a Medicine cat would be more beneficial. Medicine cats can control a leader's actions and are the most important in the clan out of all ranks. So, she aims to be a medicine cat Apprentice and play more of her dirty tricks to earn Wheatfur's trust.

Plot idea- Maybe when Wheatfur is out, and a cat comes back from a border patrol fight or in a larger injury but not life of death - she will be too far into her thoughts of fame and so called connection to StarClan - she will use the wrong herbs to treat a wound and makes it worse.

What will they do?- May you explain? The Eye Of The Storm

Other- Personality is a WIP, so expect at least two paragraphs and nine sentences each by tomorrow.

ShiningFern
August 24th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Name- Fallowkit | Fallowpaw | Fallowspirit
Gender- Male
Age- 3 moons
Sexuality- Heterosexual
Personality- Closed off, Caring, Helpful, Optimistic, Trusting, Honest, Bossy, Loyal, Intelligent, Stubborn
He is closed off to others, taking his time when he gets to know someone. He doesn't have too many cats close to him, but those who are he loves the most. He is very caring to any cat he meets, even if they are harsh or rude to him. He believes it is better to be nice and care than to lash back with anger. He is very helpful, lending a helping paw whenever he can. Fallowkit is optimistic to many things. He sees the better side of a cat before their bad. He is very trusting of others and thinks he can trust most cats he knows with anything. He is very honest, maybe a bit too much at times, but it helps him feel like he belongs. He is very loyal and would do anything to save the life of another, even if that meant himself dying. He is a little bossy to other cats whenever he thinks they are doing something they should not and is stubborn because of that. He is very intelligent and strives to learn everything he can about life in the clans since he wasn't born there. He is quick to learn, but needs reminders whenever he is stressed out or in a tough situation.
Appearance- https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNDVJ4QIg-UKaPpGDbv9DmujnOYjwbnDdN4wcbY5O4m7LRU7yb and https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgEuUiw4crtDq2SPfHnj2ydW5WTCGcP z4l8DxzeKHjbOcJ1u-l He gained his appearance from his father, the handsome mix of grays and whites on his fur. He is slightly smaller than some others his age, but it doesn't hinder him in any way.
Why they want to be a MCA- He knew when he first learned of medicine cats that he wanted to be one. They were the cats who helped preserve the precious warrior blood that flowed in each clan cat. They were the ones who healed others, not harming. It fascinated him. Because of his helpful and caring nature, he believes he probably would make a great one. And the fact that he was bullied for not being born in the clans makes him want to be one even more. He wants to show everyone that he can do great things, and wants to prove himself.
Plot Idea- Fallowkit gets in a tussle with another kit because of the other kit being a bully and he gets a scratch. He has to visit Wheatfur and get it healed. and/or If Fallow gets apprenticed, one day while Wheatfur is out collecting herbs a cat comes in with an injury. He panics while healing the cat, although he does everything like how Wheatfur taught him. Once she returns, he tells her he doesn't think he did it right and is scared he hurt the cat because of him panicking. Perhaps she helps him get over his panics ness.
What would they do?- Care for herbs that grow around the territory naturally. Like he would pick only what is needed, and care for the rest of the herbs not picked.

Mango
August 24th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Name-
Gender-
Age-
Sexuality-
Personality-
Appearance-

Plot Idea-
What would they do?- {Try find more herbs that can heal, man a herb garden, how would they try make the clan better? this is more optional, as some characters wouldn't be able to do this.}

Name- Pistachio||Pistachiopaw||Pistachiodust (no guarentees on suffix)
Gender- female (she-cat)
Age- 27 moons (my old bab)
Sexuality- straight
Personality- She is quite skitterish. Everything scares her. Hearing pawsteps entering a den, a cat calling her name, everything in general. She isn't just always scared, she has another side, she is nice to everyone even her rivals, though with her rivals it's due to fear. She is polite and responsible and tries her best to please others, as she's currently living in the syndicate. She loves to train younger cats to heal and couldn't imagine a life not surrounded by herbs.

Biography (my add it to the perso): Pistachio, unknownest to her, was born in Thunderclan under the name of Bearkit. She was braver then and much more outspoken, wild, and creative. One day, on a dare from her siblings, she decided to sneak out of camp at only two moons old. She got lost and accidently, crossed the border into Syndicate territory. They captured her and demanded her name, when she was about to answer, she sneezed and it came out,"P-ist-achi-oooo-kit." So they named her Pistachio and gave her to a foster family with two kits, Forest and Flower, though Flower died of Green Cough a moon later. At first she remained her normal self, being cocky and wild, but with an abusive family, she grew into a coward. Forest teased her saying she was weak, as Forest didn't remember that she was adopted nor did Pistachio. So trying to prove her strength to her brother. She became a fighter, but always fled from the fights, angry, she joined her brother in become a guard, but she was always scared, so she became a hunter, however; as a hunter, she'd half kill the prey, before running off and returning with cobwebs to apply to her prey then would be mad that her mentor finished the prey off. Finally, her trainor grew frusterated and insisted she train as a healer. Coco, was her mentor, he was crabby and a little harsh at times, which wasn't good for her, but she still was a funticional healer.
Appearance- She has light brown fur that's short and bright, pistachio colored eyes. She's a normal height. (I appologize that I'm bad at appearances)
Why they want to be a MCA- She's dreamed her whole life of leaving the syndicate and joining the clans, but only as a Medicine Cat because she knows there medicine cat's have more knowledge of healing than the sydicate's healers.
Other stuff that is optional, but will be something I look for- She doesn't know about Starclan and probably will be bullied by the clan for being in the Syndicate. She will be a little similar to Daypaw as in, insisting on a guard whenever she leaves camp.
Plot Idea- Her family recognizes her and want her to take the clan name "Bearpaw" but she prefers her name as Pistachiopaw.
She wants more cats to be able to be healed so she sneaks back to the syndicate sharing information she learned with them, and is held hostage and they require something in exchange for returning her.
What would they do?- {Try find more herbs that can heal, man a herb garden, how would they try make the clan better? this is more optional, as some characters wouldn't be able to do this.} She would man an herb garden seeing that it seems logical and would probably put it close to camp so she wouldn't be vulnurable as often.

Interview:
Red is Interviewee
And
Orange is Pistachio
Why do you want to join the clans, may I ask, Pistachio?
I-IS there another Syndicate cat here!? They'll slaughter me if I answer!?
No. We are alone in the woods, no Syndicate cats. So you can answer truthfully.
O-Okay. I-I want to join the c-clans so I- I won't be under a d-death theat every minute of my life.
Why haven't you joined a clan yet, may I ask?
I, Ermm... I can't imagine a life without herbs and every time I- I approach a clan leader asking to be there medicine cat, they- they just chase me off. I want to be in a clan as a healer because there healers are the most knowledgeable healers around.
Do you have anything else to say?
Please don't kill me, that's all I have to say.
Alright then. Good luck, Pistachio, may Starclan light you're path.
May what light my path?
Starclan, the dead clan cats.
Okay. That's a s-strange phrase then, I must get back, before anyone notices my absents.
Name- Owlstone
Gender- female||she-cat
Age- 17 moons old
Sexuality- straight
Personality- Owlstone has massive deppression to a point that if she was physically able to, she'd commit suicide. She is kind and nice. However, due to her disability no one really talks to her so she doubts herself and has low-self esteem. She despite having a massive disability (paralyzation) desires to continue serving her clan in any way possible.
Appearance- She is a mottled white and grey she-cat with blue eyes. Her hind legs drag behind her and her left forearm is curled up and unusable, her tail hangs down and doesn't move. She can move her head and right forearm, she hasn't left camp in seven moons as she was paralyzed them.
Why they want to be a MCA- She still, despite being unable to be a warrior, has a desire to serve her clan and she knows the only way is by being a medicine cat. She has a desire to be close to Starclan and would try her best.
Other stuff that is optional, but will be something I look for- Someone might have to carry her to the moonstone thingy or whatever lol and remove her ticks and fleas since she can't exactly exercise.
Plot Idea- Maybe she regains control of her tail or another limp?
What would they do?- {Try find more herbs that can heal, man a herb garden, how would they try make the clan better? this is more optional, as some characters wouldn't be able to do this.} She'd find forms of exercises to help paralyzed cats become un-paralyzed.

Orange is Interviewee
And
Yellow is Owlstone
Mornin' Sunshine!
Mornin'
I saw you applied for Medicine Cat apprentice, eh?
Yes indeed Interviewfur. I did. Please- don't make me explain how I got paralyzed I cry everytime and I don't want Wheatfur to know I cry.Alright. Can I ask why you applied?
Yep. I applied so cats wouldn't need to ask me to move my flea ridden self out of the den or tell me to become an elder.
I want to give sympathy, but my job doesn't allow it. What will you do as a Medicine cat?
If you can't tell already, I'm depressed and have low self esteem, so since you'll be reporting to Wheatfur, please don't judge me on my answer. I'll heal cats and do whatever Wheatfur tells me to do, or perhaps I'll try and find a cure for paralyzation so I can return to warrior duties.
I'm almost out of time any last words?
Yes. I might be unable to get to the moonstone, but that's an unjust reason to not pick me, and may starclan light both of our paths.
You're's too. Goodbye Owlstone.
Name- Urchinkit||Urchinpaw||Urchinsea (suffix may change)
Gender- female| she-cat
Age- 3 moons old
Sexuality- will be lesbian currently she's undecides as she's a kit.
Personality- She is a little stubborn and excited and has bad impulse control, as in; she'll see a berry in the den and eat it, but if Wheatfur tells her to try this herb so she'll know about it, she'll refuse. She is excited about anything. She thinks fighting is 'mousebrainned' and that every clan and the syndicate, kittypets, loners, and rouges should group together as one group of cats. She understands hunting, but she feels it's cruel to the prey and that each cat should only hunt one piece of prey a day, for themselves, and queens should hunt for themselves and the kits. And only a few warriors should be permitted to hunt one piece of prey for the elders and medicine cat, and injured cats. Her parents were born in Riverclan, and as her biological mother died in labor she named her only kit as Urchinkit, leaving Urchinkit alone with her father (not found yet)
Appearance- She is a molly with a heavy black pelt that's quite silky and grey eyes along with sharp kit teeth and claws.
Why they want to be a MCA- She wants to create a peace among the clans and help her clan without having to kill living beings. She also loves the smell of the medicine cat's den and think's it would be cool to sleep there always having a nice smell around her.
Other stuff that is optional, but will be something I look for- She may doubt Starclan or simply not belive (maybe not IDK) or she'll try to go on a diet of traveling herbs and no prey.
Plot Idea- Urchinkit is found by Wheatfur digging through his herb's and found stuffing herself with an herb, which is a mix of Yarrow, Death Berries, and Poppy Seeds. Luckily, it's the right combination, the yarrow ensures she hurled up the death berries, however; the poppyseeds do come out, but they still were starting to enter her system and she falls asleep, when she awakes, she finds in fun rather than awful and wants to try it again.]
Maybe as an apprentice, her mother will come to her in a dream giving her a warning of her father being nearing death if he goes on a patrol, but due to her weak belief in Starclan she blows off the warning, but just to be safe tells him to be careful. And the patrol returns with him almost dead, and she fails to save him as Wheatfur was visiting another clan or something leaving her in charge and she suddenly has strong faith in Starclan at the same time is massively depressed to a point she wants to kill herself, and Wheatfur must baby her and maybe ban her from leaving his side until she recovers from depression.
Perhaps as a full Medicine Cat, She'll invision a new herb beyond where the clans live, in excitement, she doesn't bother telling Wheatfur and leaves at night without saying a word to anyone in the clan to search for the herb and is gone for many moons and finally returns after she is long pressumed dead or run-away. She plants the herb and when an illness covers camp, the only herb that can cure it is the herb she found.
What would they do?- {Try find more herbs that can heal, man a herb garden, how would they try make the clan better? this is more optional, as some characters wouldn't be able to do this.} She'd try to find new herbs, though probably at six moons old she'd try feeding grass and tree bark to sick cats.
Yellow is Interviewee
And
Lime is Urchinkit
INTERVIEWFUR! OVER HERE! I WANNA BE INTERVIEWED FOR WHEATFUR'S APPRENTICE!
Whatever kit. I'm coming. Can I get you're name atleast.
Why'd ya come over here? I'm Urchinkit.
You told me to? Alright Urchinkit. First question, Why do want to be Medicine Cat Apprentice?
Because obviously. I need a form of authority to make all five clans and the Syndicate and all the loners, and rouges, and kittypets join together as one clan. And I don't like to CLAW CLAW AND SNARL SNARL, which you know as Hunting and fighting.
I understand not wanting to fight, but hunting it's you're food?
PREY LIVES MATTER TOO! I'll live off traveling herbs when I'm a Medicine Cat, and only Wheatfur can boss me around!
Yeah okay, what about Starclan
Starclan's Coolio, I mean Predicting the future in omens and prophecies and not fully and telling da chic medicine cats and stuff, awesome I know!
Any last words before I go.
NOO INTERVIEWKIT! DON'T LEAVE! And- yes, I DEMAND YOU APPOINT ME YOU'RE APPRENTICE. WE CAN TAKE OVER THE CLANS TOGETHER MAKING UNITY AND PEACE!
Whatever kit, and it's Interviewfur. See ya later, and ugh kits, atleast I was born an apprentice. Ugh. I have to show this interview to Wheatfur, how humiliating.

Momotaro
August 25th, 2017, 08:16 AM
Boop

Webpaw All The Way~
August 25th, 2017, 08:37 AM
Name- Webpaw // Webpelt (Suffix might change)
Gender- Female / She/ her pronouns
Age- 8 moons
Sexuality- Bisexual
Personality-
+Postitive- She likes to make the clan around her smile, always trying to cheer a cat up and make their day. She pushes her own problems aside and would rather bring up someone elses spirit rather than her own.
+Caring- Rather than laugh at someone falling Wepaw would run up to them and make sure they are ok. She hates seeing others being hurt, so she will make sure they were ok and send them to Wheatfur if it was really serious.
/Curious- She'd rather be out in the territory then walking around in camp. She loves watching the nature grow and wonders whats really out there. Sometimes when she really thinks about it, the she-cat wants to explore and run away but is too scared to abandon her clan.
-Clingy- She tends to get clingy with her friends, and family. Whenever she's alone she will automatically run to one of her friends and want to hang out. Its also one of the reasons she never ran away, because she doesn't want to leave her friends and family behind.
-Naive- Webpaw is extremely naive and almost always believes what you tell her. You could tell her that mice fly and she'd believe it! However, she sometimes will doubt what someone says to her if someone has already told her something about that topic.
Appearance- http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=824&pictureid=3472 ( A she-cat with fluffy white fur and blue eyes. Her ears, sides of er face, back, and tail all are covered in a splotch of brown.)
Why they want to be a MCA- She wants to help cats more. Or just be a good support system while cats got sick.
Plot Idea- Nothing that big. Webpaw will have a relationship with another apprentice. They won't have kits, but maybe can Wheatfur try to break them up?
What would they do?- Cheer cats up the best she can and be a good support system for injured cats while they get healed.
(Ill just mention you just in case) The Eye Of The Storm

Starfall
August 25th, 2017, 10:20 AM
Holy shiznits so much is happening
Aaaaaaaaa I'm so excited!!!

Good luck everyone :love4:

NightWarrior4Life
August 25th, 2017, 11:22 AM
"Hi! My name's LittlePaw or maybe...well, let me explain. I used to be a kittypet named Little and I am 4 moons old. I am a cream tabby with green eyes, white paws, chin and underbelly. Don't think I left my Twolegs because they treated me terribly, oh no. I heard my friends talking about clans of cats In the woods and how strong and fierce they were. I wanted to be like that. The Warrior cats were more like a fairytale for me. So one day, I finally decided to leave and go find them. After a couple days of searching, I came across ThunderClan. I hid in the bushes and waited to sneak inside the camp but I was caught by a cat and they took me to their leader. Honestly, I don't remember this leader's name. ThunderClan has had many. Thankfully, this leader had mercy and let me join the clan. Here I spent my days observing all these different cats, wondering whether I wanted to be a warrior or a queen. There were also many different sexualities and personalities. But I think for now I only only like Toms. As for my personality, I have a bunch! I'm small but I have a big heart. I'm pretty gentle, caring...I don't like it when cats are sad...I am comforting...also, my favourite prey is mouse! anyway, after being in the clan for a couple of seasons, I had now met ZeroSight. I looked up to him. We seemed like we could get along well and be good friends. I saw what he did for other cats and I wanted to be just like him...I wanted to be a medicine cat. I can't stand seeing cats be hurt for no reason. I spent the rest of my time in the clan memorising herbs and wounds. I'd even say I've become pretty wise. I'm always open for a chat and to give advice. I think that's most for now...I look forward to seeing where this path will take me. Goodbye!"

Hey...hey! Pssst...it's me, NightWarrior...now Littlepaw's out of the room, I wanna tell you some plot ideas or...plans...I have for her and her story! So I know she's a medicine cat but I was thinking maybe she could be tricked into secretly having kits with a Tom (I know, sounds Cliché like the whole Leafpool thing) and I thought of this a while ago so I probably don't remember most of the details but there's gonna be two daughters- Angel and Feather and they're gonna be white and it might go something along the lines of LittlePaw (LittleMouse she's gonna be) killing one of them or something. I dunno sounds pretty dark but maybe there's something lighter hearted for her waiting...anyway, I'm gonna shoot off now, bye.

Socks
August 25th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Name
Warbler
Kit ↣ Paw ↣ [undecided]

(She/Her/They/Them)

Sexuality
Asexual, Biromantic

Personality
{Hyperactive}
Warbler is full of energy and often can't seem to sit still at all. She sleeps very little compared to other cats of the clan and when she does sleep, it's usually restless. She'll move around and speak in her sleep, or her sleep would be full of waking up and falling back asleep multiple times throughout the night. During the day she constantly wants to be up and moving, she'll pace, fidget, or just do random sort of movements like batting at the air. If she focuses, she can sit still but it isn't performed for her. She often doesn't realize when she starts pacing until someone points it out.
{Talkitive}
Warbler talks a lot, and it can get annoying to some. She will often repeat what she says or ramble on about random things without realizing what she is doing. If she repeats something and you point it out she will genuinely have forgotten she told you. She forgets names and what she says, but she always remembers her actions and the looks of cats.
{Anxious}
Warbler can give herself unnecessary stress when her mind takes small things and increases them. Her mind comes up with many ways a situation can end horribly even if it isn't that serious at all. The most anxiety comes when meeting cats she wasn't used to, cats of other clans. The feeling seems to sit in her throat and keeps her from speaking which only brings more anxiety to her.
{Protective}
Warbler is very protective of cats in her life, and you're more likely to see her defend her friends rather than herself. Insults toward herself go ignored, they don't bother Warbler because she knows they'll stop if they don't get the reaction they want. Yet, when a cat insults her friend while she's around they can expect Warbler won't be so kind. She is smart, always trying to be polite at first even with the snap in her tone.
{irritability}
Warbler is usually pretty kind to everyone, but she has certain things which make her irritable. Very irritable. Things could be calm but if someone around her does one of these things she can switch fast. One of these things is repetitive sounds, like a dripping sound that won't stop. She does learn to control this as she gets older so she doesn't snap at anyone.
{Caring}
Warbler is very caring and easily attached. She wants everyone around her to feel happy, be healthy, and stay safe. She doesn't need much communication with others to believe they are friends and become protective of them but she cares deeply for every cat in the forest. It doesn't matter what clan, she doesn't want cats to die if they don't have to. She grew good at soothing cats, a mixture of knowing what to say and her quiet voice, as well as a keen sense of the feeling in the room.

Appearance
Click (https://sockofpancakes.deviantart.com/art/Warblerpaw-Base-700873102) || Click (https://sockofpancakes.deviantart.com/art/Warblerpaw-2-Base-700873616)
Warbler is a skinny cat, never gaining much weight and her muscles never becoming very defined. She has long, lanky limbs and large paws which she sometimes stumbles over while young. Her claws are strong and she takes pride in them, always scratching things to keep them sharp. She has fluffy medium length fur and a short muzzle with tall ears. Warbler's eyes are wide and bright, forest green always holding a childish gleam. Her pelt has a base color of a dark gray, almost black, with darker areas near the top of her head and on her flanks. She has white spots on her chest, paws, and tail tip while the fur in her ears is a light gray color. Her nose is a pale pink color, matching the color on the inside of her ears. She was not born with any deformities and she was no large or noticeable scars as of yet.

Why they want to be a MCA
Warblerpaw never really thought she'd want to be a medicine cat, as a kit she dreamed of being a warrior and protecting her clan but as she became an apprentice she saw more and more of what medicine cats actually do for their clans. She heard stories of medicine cats receiving omens and prophecies which saved cats from grim fates and she decided she wanted to do that. Being a medicine cat would mean she is closer to her ancestors than any warrior could be and she has the knowledge to heal and care for her clanmates, she would save lives and would truly be supporting her clan the best she can. She wants others to admire her and look to her for guidance, to be well respected, and to walk with her ancestors.

Plot Ideas
1.) Warblerpaw will want to prove herself, that she will be a great medicine cat so she listens and latches onto every word Wheatfur says. She is able to repeat back a couple of herbs and what they are used for when there is no pressure on her. A cat will come in with a minor injury that requires one of the few herbs Warbler listed so Wheat asks her to treat the cat's wound. With the challenge of actually treating a patient Warbler get's anxious and she suddenly can't remember what she had remembered and freaks out. Instead of admitting defeat and asking for help she runs and hides deeper in the medicine den while Wheatfur treats the patient. Warbler will beat herself up over the incident even though she knows she is still a young apprentice and shouldn't be expected to know everything yet, the rest will be decided by how Wheatfur reacts.
2.) Warbler is hanging out with a friend of hers when one of their bullies shows up and insults Warbler in some way, most likely saying something about her being too hyper to be a medicine cat, and her friend will tell the bully to go away. The bully continues to insult the friend multiple times and Warbler gets a bit protective. Warbler turns and leaps onto the bully, her claws are sheathed though she does push him around and hiss at him. A warrior shoos away Warbler while scolding her some before taking her to Wheatfur for some sort of punishment. Warbler will instantly regret her decision to leap at the bully, thinking she will no longer be able to be a medicine cat apprentice, and the rest will be decided depending on how Wheatfur reacts.

What Would They Do?
Warbler would work hard to make sure they'd always have herbs when they were needed, mostly making sure catmint is available when greencough breaks out. She'd make sure that all patches were known and somewhat protected from anything they can prevent.

--||()||--

Name
Muddy
Kit ↣ Paw ↣ Leaf/Creek

(He/Him/His)

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Personality
{Day-Dreamer}
Muddykit tends to end up day-dreaming, his imagination full of his mother's stories. He will lay and stare at the sky, clouds of stars, and image a different time. A time in the past when great battles took place, or a time in the future where he and his siblings would be great and respected. He also spends time imagining what exactly starclan cat's look like, what their territory is like, and what it would be like to be sent dreams by them.
{Caring}
Muddykit cares for those around him deeply, especially his family. He will do anything for them no matter the cost and sometimes that can cause trouble for him. Even as the smallest kit he was willing to protect them even if he knew he couldn't do anything because that's just what love is. It is clear his family is full of love for one another.
{Clean}
Muddykit, quite opposite to his name, enjoys being clean and dirt-free. He spends a good amount of his free time grooming his curly pelt almost until it shines like a starclan cat's. It's not just his fur that he likes to be clean, but the things around him. He likes having fresh moss and some might see him changing his moss for seemingly no reason other than he doesn't like to keep it as long as a cat usually does.
{Daring}
Muddykit seems to have no limits, willing to take risks and do things for no reason at all other than to impress others. He enjoys praise and being daring is the best way to get it. What he doesn't realize is that if he grows up acting like this he is going to get into trouble. But, being young and carefree he continues to dare himself to do bizarre things that other's won't do.
{Firm}
Muddykit has very firm beliefs and no one is going to shake those beliefs. He puts all his faith into Starclan and his warrior ancestors, leading him to have a great respect for the starry cats. All he really wants is to have a close relationship with the cats who had long left the living world because his mother used to describe them so wonderfully he couldn't help but to wish to see them.
{Venturesome}
Kind of pairing with his daring side, Muddykit is willing to take risks, to go to unusual lengths to complete a task. He'd be willing to do anything to be told he's done well and to get praised. Knowing that other's think he's doing a good job makes him extra sure that he is on the right track, so if another cat wants something one could usually find Muddykit attempting to get them that despite the risks needed to be taken. This is also a bit on the negative side because he usually doesn't judge what could happen and just jumps right into things.
{Witty}
Muddykit likes to make quick, humorous remarks to things. If he is told to do something he will reply like this, and even if it seems by his comment that he doesn't care about the task, he does. Muddy finds that putting humor into things he says lightens the mood but that doesn't decrease the urgency of the task or the importance of it in his eyes. He sometimes doesn't realize when is a good or bad time to be like this but he's working on it.
{Childish}
Muddykit, like all young cats, is childish. He loves to play with other cats or listen to stories. He is easily distracted by any insect because all he wants to do is chase it and pounce on it. He could be acting real mature but the moment a butterfly shows up he's swiping his paws in the sky all over trying to catch it's delicate wings on his claws.

Appearance
Click (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/21/49/cf/2149cf965159641d07efb092ed589f71--selkirk-rex-cat-fur.jpg) || Click (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkaFxtSDfISB59AfsttUcyBxvuzyotj eFr3EoLQ-4cJenjFl0K:elelur.com/data_images/cat-breeds/selkirk-rex/selkirk-rex-07.jpg&safe=active&surl=1) || Click (http://www.catbreedsjunction.com/images/selkirk-rex-cat-dilute-tortie.jpg)
Muddykit is a very rare male calico, but this genetic anomaly has left the tom infertile. He has a bulky build, a battle ready body that he wouldn't be afraid to use to defend someone. He has slightly shorter legs than the typical cat but that doesn't hold him back at all. His fur is thick and curly, making him an interesting site. He has a small pink nose, wide ears, and big amber eyes. He has a short bunny-like tail that is almost hidden amongst his thick fur. The bottom part of his body is a snowy white while the top half is a mix of diluted black and ginger spots.

Why They Want To Be A MCA
He wants the connection with starclan above everything else. It's his dream to see their starry pelts and discover the territory in which they hunt up in silverpelt. His mother used to tell him stories of how great and powerful their ancestors are so he'd really love to see how they do what the do.

Plot Ideas
Maybe he could get frustrated that he doesn't get any word or message from starclan, maybe he would start to lose a little faith that he'd ever be able to speak with them.

What Would They Do?
Muddykit would focus mainly on having a strong connection with the clan's warriors, and making sure the clan remains safe and calm.

fresh
August 25th, 2017, 06:03 PM
:D

|: Name :|
Hummingkit :|: Hummingpaw :|: Hummingblaze
{Humming}~ Short for 'hummingbird', after her mom as well {blaze}~ her amber eyes and her blazing personality
|: Gender :|
Female {She-cat}
|: Age :|
2 moons
|: Sexuality :|
Asexual, Ace
|: Personality :|
|:| Fiery |:| Stubborn |:| Optimistic |:| Short-tempered |:| Clumsy |:| Snarky |:|

From birth, she wanted to be a medicine cat. The herbs, the respect.. especially the whole speaking-to-StarClan deal. StarClan has always been interesting to the she-cat. They knew so much, and she was just a naive little kit. If you question her about anything, or argue with her, Hummingkit will never back down, so if she does, you know something's wrong. Her amber eyes are always lit with a fire, a fire for protecting her Clan, a fire for never letting her Clanmates die. If one did, Hummingkit would be heartbroken- though eventually, she'd recover. The molly likes to blame herself for everything. Some cat gets sick? Her fault- she should've gave them tansy to help their immune system. Most times if you ask her something she doesn't like- her parents, for example- she'll snap immediately, and most likely won't apologize afterwards unless told by a loved one or mentor. Hummingkit will reply to any remark she finds rude snarkily. If told to do something she doesn't want to, a word of warning- this she-cat does not change her mind easily.
|: Appearance :|
Ref1 (http://cutecatshq.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Kitten-with-amber-eyes.jpg) |:| Ref2 (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/35/16/e2/3516e29427ca1e9a896589f60f3f71a5--grey-cats-cat-eyes.jpg)
Humming is a light gray kitten with amber eyes. She's well-built, stocky but agile, and has black ears- a black 'hat' if you must. The black fur goes into a triangle that points upwards {see Ref1}. Her tail is also pitch-black, and she has golden and green flecks in her eyes. Hummingkit's breed is unknown.
|: Drive to be Medicine Cat Apprentice :|
As I mentioned earlier, from birth the molly wanted to be a medicine cat. Though she's nowhere near understanding it completely, Humming has loved the idea of speaking to StarClan. She's naive, of course, and by naive I mean she believes they can be called upon whenever and wherever. Hum believes that eavh medicine cat has a 'specialty' and she wants hers to be speaking to StarClan. When she gets older she'll realize that medicine cats do all of it. The she-cat has always wanted the respect from being a medicine cat; she doesn't realize that she'll eventually grow to be respected. Overall, Hummingkit wants the respect, the ability to speak with her ancestors, and to be special. Her parents were bad cats and she wants to turn away from that legacy- even change her name, if things get worse, though she's just a kit and those things would take time.
{Once I create the thread I'll link you to the plot {{in plot ideas}} involving her parents.}
|: Plot Idea{s} :|
Poor Hummingkit (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10198) :(
|: What would she do? :|
Hummingkit would definetly try to find more healing herbs, even if she hurt herself in the process. If Wheatfur protested and said she would hurt herself Hum would do it anyway cause she's that kind of cat xD
|: Interview, Starring Hummingkit :|
W.I.P.

Barnabas
August 25th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Name- Featherkit
Gender- she-cat
Age- 5 moons
Sexuality- Bisexual
Personality- Head strong| Stealthy| Shy| Quite
Appearance- She has short silver tabby. Her eyes are Brown.
Why they want to be a MCA- She really doesn't have no point in life. She doesn't have much of a family. Love has never been her goal and she wants to keep it that way, because she don't want her life to be miserable as it was when she was a moon to now. If she was a medicine cat apprentice she could call her mentor her family.

vellichor
August 27th, 2017, 02:23 PM
||Color Guide||

You ~ Red

Pineshadepaw ~ Green

None ~ Purple

-~-

INTERVIEW

-~-

You glance about, waiting for your interviewee to approach. Blinking, you spot a small, tawny cat. She looked no bigger than a three-moon old kit, but without the fluff. Her angular face made her look almost threatening, except for the fact that she was... well, small. She sat before you, an impatient expression on her face.

"Are we doing an interview or what?" The she-cat spoke, her voice icy cold. It made your skin crawl. Coldness in this young cat's voice? Her tone suggests impatience... and a hidden note of insecurity? You shake off the feeling, and asked her first,

"What is your name?"

The she cat looked slightly annoyed by the question, but answered it nonetheless.

"Pineshadepaw."

"And why were you named 'Pineshadepaw'? Why not just 'Pinepaw' then 'Pineshade'?"

"Because," she spat, her tone sour. "My stupid parents wanted me to have a 'unique' name." She glanced ruefully over her shoulder. "And my pelt reminded them of the shade under a pine. So," she looked back at you with a frown, her green eyes devoid of emotion. "Pineshadepaw."

Her tone suggested not to press. Luckily, the next question was another subject entirely.

"Okay... So, moving on. Next question. How old are you?"

"7 Moons, as a matter of fact." Pineshadepaw smirked, flicking her tufted ear. She cocked her head to the side arrogantly. It seemed clear that she held herself to a high standard, that she felt she was better than all the other apprentices.

"Great. Now, why do you want to be medicine cat apprentice?"

Now, Pineshadepaw looked a bit surprised, thoughtful. Not knowing it, you caught a glance of the cat underneath all that ego. With a swift flick of her plumed tail, Pineshadepaw's facial features returned to the overconfident hot-head it was before.

"Well, I like fighting. Don't get me wrong, I love being a warrior. But I hate being... small! My enemies pin me easily, and I cane even fight them. They scratch me, I'm down. The other apprentices tease me for that. My mentor says I'll grow, but I stopped growing at about three moons." Pineshadepaw's confidence shattered, revealing the insecure, sad cat she tries to hide.

"They keep saying I should become medicine cat apprentice. I always scoff and refuse, but lately I've been thinking. Maybe they're right. So I'm planning on hanging around Wheatfur's den for awhile to see how bad it is. I really don't know yet." Pineshadepaw finished, and you could see tears making their way down her tawny face. You could almost feel her trying to be strong. But no matter how hard she tried, she looked... broken. You quickly moved on.

"I'm... I hope it works out for you. So... the interview requires you to tell your sexuality..."

"Asexual, Aromantic." Pinshadepaw spoke without hesitation. "Never liked anyone in that way, never will. Love makes you weak." There was a deep, bitter hatred for... something in her tone. An unwavering hate.

You were a bit stunned by this response, but noted it.

"Almost done - What will you do as a medicine cat if you get the job?"

"Now, if I did, I'd do my best, like in everything I do. My main focus will be trying to find a new use for some herbs, maybe another plant that can cure greencough. Oh, that'd be something." Pinshadepaw grinned, and you caught yet another glimpse of her complex personality - her kindness to certain cats. She very rarely showed this, so you were in luck.

You gave a small smile yourself, and spoke.

"Last question - How do you think you'll settle to medicine cat life, if you get the job?"

Pineshadepaw stopped grinning, her angular face becoming thoughtful.

"Well, I'd have a bit of trouble at first, adjusting. I'd want to still do sparring practice. Like I said, I love being a warrior. But I'd adjust as time goes on, and I already kind of look up to Wheatfur." She admitted sheepishly, her cheeks warming. "I'll eventually learn to love medicine cat life. Maybe I'll even drop sparring."

"That will be all," you said, smiling. "Feel free to go."

"Thanks!" Pineshadepaw trotted away, clearly in a better mood than when she started the interview. You gaze after the seemingly fierce molly, wondering where fate will take her.

~END~

rubinaito
August 27th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Starkit - Starpaw - Starfur

/stɑrkɪt/ - Named after the pattern in her fur. Starkit has the skin-condition known as vitiligo, which does affect cats. Starkit is a black kitten with white speckles dotting her pelt, looking much like the Starpelt. Kitten suffix.

/stɑrpɔ/ - See above; Apprentice suffix.

/stɑrfɜr/ - See above; Her warrior/medicine cat suffix is based on her vitiligo covered coat, earning her the name 'Starfur'. I was originally thinking of the name 'Starpelt' but I remembered that's what cats call the night-sky...

A Little Bit of Background

Starkit is female, about two moons old. Her sexuality is undetermined.

Starkit was born to Birchfur and Mudtuft, both of whom were ShadowClan cats. Mudtuft, who is part of the [FUZZ] family, rejected Birchfur after their short fling; Birchfur ended up leaving ShadowClan and headed for ThunderClan to have her kits, not giving her ex the satisfaction of knowing their kits. Starkit has three siblings, Patchkit, Quietkit, and Fernkit. She is close friends with Mintkit, Lynxkit, and Palekit; Random Melchester's Roarclaw is Starkit's main father figure. Birchfur is a very negligent mother, having weaned them early and left them to be raised by the other queens while she's out hunting or wandering the territory. Starkit has never understood that she would one day be special, her aspirations for being a warrior very low. Starkit is very self-conscious and has very little self-esteem.

Starkit is a little shy because she thinks her pelt is ugly. She hopes that Wheatfur will take her in as his apprentice, because she believes that she'd be useless as a warrior, despite Roarclaw's assurances that she would make a wonderful warrior; Roarclaw even promised to mentor her once she was eligible to become an apprentice. Starkit does not understand why her mother had named her Starkit, and thinks it was her mother's way of making fun of her.

Personality

Starkit is kind and shy, enjoying the company of her friends and siblings. She often wonders who her father was, because Birchfur refuses to talk about him. Starkit has no idea of her ShadowClan heritage, and thinks she is a full-blooded ThunderClan cat. Starkit is very empathetic, and hates seeing cats she cares about in pain. This small kitten is very angry with her mother; she doesn't hate her, per se, but she doesn't appreciate being raised by the other queens instead of her own mother. Starkit would enjoy helping Wheatfur out with his patients, even if she isn't accepted as his apprentice. Starkit has a strong belief in StarClan, although she isn't sure if StarClan cares about her or not.

Appearance

Starkit has short fur, despite her maine coon heritage on her father's side; her pelt is black, with small tufts of white fur making her look like she has stars on her. Starkit has yellow eyes.

Plot Ideas

- It is possible in the future that she may end up falling for a cat, and doesn't understand why she cannot be with them; Wheatfur may need to explain the Warrior Code to her.

- Starkit will stumble across deathberries and not know what they are; Wheatfur may need to prevent her from eating them, and sit her down to explain what they are.

- Starkit will wonder why her 'condition' can't be cured, and try to find an herbal remedy for it; Wheatfur, or a close friend, may need to help assure her that she doesn't need to try and 'cure' her fur.

- Starkit may meet her father at a Gathering, and learn about why he and Birchfur hate each other so much. Starkit will begin to wonder if she should leave ThunderClan and join her father, and may need advisement to help her stay in ThunderClan.

- Birchfur will eventually die and advise Starkit from StarClan; Starkit still despises her mother, and may not listen to her. Wheatfur may need to take Birchfur's advice and teach it to Starkit without telling her that Birchfur was the one that was advising them.

Roleplay Example from my private roleplay with Sasukewolf (madness).

A quiet breeze rustled the leaves in the trees above, shaking loose a few; the green foliage twirled and danced as it drifted to the ground, swept from side to side by the playful wind. The branches shook against each other gently, creating a soft scratching noise; shhshshhh, shhshshhh. The gurgling of a river nearby filled the air, splashing playfully and running down the hill in a smooth, fluid motion. Birds twittered happily from the trees, adding to the song that was nature. The soft scratching of a mouse burrowing deeper into the ground echoed faintly from the forest floor; higher up, the skidding of claws against wood announced that a squirrel was moving into the next tree. Once more, the wind swept through the forest, drifting playfully past the falling leaves, sweeping up small specks of dirt and collecting pollen from the flowers. The bees hummed in annoyance as they were swept away from their jobs, sent tumbling through the air and crashing against the stems and petals of other flowers. The sounds collected together in a harmonious melody bringing the seemingly still forest to life.

However, it all went silent as soon as a small mound stirred slightly. This 'mound' was an animal of some sort, it's features masked by the shade. Shadows fell over a golden pelt, giving it a darker, almost wooden look; darker spots ran up and down it's fur, helping add to the wooden nature of the creature. However, once they blinked open their eyes it was clear that this was not some wooden sprite of the forest; the reflective yellow eyes with a claw-like slit in the center of them called attention to what species this creature was. The mice hurried away, the birds fluttered towards safer branches, the scratching from the squirrels ceased, for a feline was in their midst. A rumbling yawn echoed from the cat's maw, their claws flicking out and working themselves into the ground. Their glowing yellow eyes focused on a foolish rodent who hadn't noticed the cat; the poor mouse was likely deaf. Hunger gleamed in the hunter's eyes as it stood up, slow and careful so not to disturb the deafened mouse. The cry of a raven from above echoed throughout the silent clearing, announcing the rodent's fate; death would soon arrive to claim the animal's soul, while the cat feasted on it's flesh. A purr rumbled from deep within the cat's throat, and before the mouse could even blink... their neck had been cleanly snapped, the small click echoing through the clearing. The feminine feline smiled to herself, picking the small mammal up with her jaws and returning back to her spot in order to begin her small and short feast.

The cat flicked her tongue over her jaws casually, cleaning the fur around it a little before sinking her fangs into the still-warm corpse of her current meal. A salty taste filled her mouth, the blood gushing into her throat as she swallowed the bite. A content purr rumbled from the feline's throat, and she stole another bite from the mouse. A few clumps of fur drifted off of the cat's maw, pieces of the deceased rodent's pelt falling to the floor like the discarded remains of whatever a twoleg ate. The cat paused, looking down at the ground with a little bit of disgust. Standing up, and swallowing the rest of the mouse, she swept her tail across the dusty ground, sending a cloud of dirt up into the air and sending the scraps of mouse away from her and her small clearing. She flicked her ear with a snort, before inspecting the rest of her small corner of the world. Spotting a small spot of blood that would help bring predators to her place and divert prey, the cat frowned before swiping her paw over it, picking up the piece of dirt and flinging it away. This routine continued for a good minute or so before the finicky feline finally had everything just in place. She smiled happily, before turning and heading into her den; a hollow carved out from beneath a tree, the roots creating a thick roof and a door-like structure on the entrance. Large predators couldn't fit through, which made it the perfect place for the small cat. Along the wall was a small collection of herbs for emergencies, and a small nest was nestled in the corner. There was a small tunnel leading into another chamber, which the cat began walking into. She gazed sorrowfully at four mounds; one was larger than the others, while the smaller ones were closer together. Laying down between the small mounds and the large one, it almost looked like she was resting between three kits and a larger cat... which she technically was. For below the earth was her mate and kittens, whom all tragically lost their lives after catching a horrid sickness known to the clan cats as 'Greencough'. She had been the only one who survived the outbreak among the small group they had lived in... and she would continue to be alone for a long time. Letting out a miserable sigh, the female stood up and set her jaw. She needed to get out of the den and explore the territory. Perhaps a cat had moved into the hollow a few tails away, or recently moved into the cave just upstream. Determined to go back outside, the feline stood up and marched out, ready to explore.

The Eye Of The Storm I hope you don't mind that I added a RP sample?

Wildy~ =3
August 27th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Name- Songkit
Gender- She-Kit
Age- 5 moons
Sexuality- Straight but most likely won't have a mate.
Personality- Songkit is a bit shy and a loner type, but she tries to be the best cat she can be. She keeps trying to be optimistic in order to make others happy, but sometimes she can't help feeling sad. She tries her best to never let anything get between her and making her patient better. But when she gets overwhelmed, she goes into a sort of... Panic mode. The only way for her to stop freaking out is by a cat close to her (Her sister Rosepaw, her mother Flameflower, or her mentor when she gets one) tells her to snap out of it and calm down. Songkit hates fighting more than anything else and prefers to talk, to the point she wouldn't lift a claw if a cat scratched her face open. But if you hurt a cat close to her, she'll abandon her peaceful attitude and she'll fight with more courage than a lion. Because of her refusal to fight, however, she isn't very strong. But, despite her flaws, she is determined to at least try to be the best medicine cat in history.
Appearance- Songkit is a long-furred silver tabby she-kit with long whiskers and bright sky blue eyes. She is small for her age and gets her long fur from her mother, but she also gets her silver tabby pattern and her blue eyes from her father.
Why they want to be a MCA- As stated in her Personality, Songkit refuses to fight unless you hurt someone close to her, to an extreme level. Besides, she feels she'd be better at gathering herbs, especially in hard-to-get-to areas. But, she has a more personal reason for this. Her father had died from severe burns. She knows it was improbable she could've saved him, but she knows that she could've at least tried to help. She doesn't want to feel that helpless again.

Plot Idea- I'll elaborate on this later, since everything above took forever to type, but it'll involve something like: She trips and gets scratched by thorns, goes to the medicine den, talks to Wheatfur, guesses the right herb, which he's running low on. She volunteers to go find some, Wheatfur refuses, since she's a kit. Then she pouts for about half a second when... _____(Insert Drama Event) and she helps with getting the right herbs. Maybe she makes a mistake and after the drama is over, she goes to think about how she messed up and wonders out loud if she's meant to be a medicine cat when she can't do it all right. Wheatfur hears this.
(This part depends on who the med app will be) One day, after Songkit helps some more, makes a mistake, and goes to think again, Wheatfur comes in and either comforts her with the news or explains that she did good and that she'll be called upon to help when he and his apprentice need it.
What would they do?- Songkit will try pretty much everything she can think of. Whether it'll be making an herb garden to maintain, or trying to discover a new herb that heals, she'll keep trying, not in order to impress Wheatfur, but only so she can help the Clan.

That's a lot of text. Wow O.O

Momotaro
August 27th, 2017, 03:24 PM
these are looking good...~

vellichor
August 27th, 2017, 03:30 PM
these are looking good...~

Ikr? Good luck to all!! :flower1::love4::flower1:

wren
August 28th, 2017, 02:17 PM
@Doctor Andreas Marino
Verglas will be so proud of his daughter!
Than he'll complain about starclan knows what <3

lone
August 28th, 2017, 03:02 PM
I'm Caliapaw. And no, I'm nobody special. You think that, you're going to be setting yourself up for a world of disappointment. Especially if you want me to do something clever or cool. Sorry, guys - not in my personality. You know, I've never had a lot of... what is it called? Oh yeah, confidence. Anyways, I'm female. And not interested, for any of you guys or girls or non-binary cats out there - sorry. Off the market for me. I don't believe in love, and I definitely don't believe in luck. I think everything happens for a reason. There's no random chance. And we don't control our own options. Cause if I did, I would be the leader of some Clan and fighting in battle instead of sitting here talking about my life story. I'm sorry if I'm boring you to death - get used to it. My age? Guys, I'm like, eight moons old. And a warrior apprentice. Yeah, I'm cool with fighting. Expecting a sad backstory here about how I lost my Mother or someone I loved and they died or something? Nah. None of that in my life. Cause I'm boring, right? Boring with a capital 'B.' You guys think I'm not, you have another thing coming. What am I like... find out for yourself, idiots. Just kidding. Eh, I'd say I'm pretty average. Not a rebel. Not especially loyal, but I'm not... disloyal. I'm fairly honest. You know, the occasional white lie here and there - but then again, who doesn't tell a little white lie? Except when it comes to pointing out all of your flaws and stuff, then it's no holds barred. I'm going to tell you exactly what I think. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but not gonna lie - unless I care about you, or I wouldn't care at all. No confidence. Whatsoever. I'm going to second guess myself every time, which is probably why I don't have any friends - haha. Those who can put up with me? Congratulations, guys! Guess what I have to give you now? My company. Yeah, you get to see more of me. Sorry - I just get a little clingy. Oh, and sarcasm... nah, not my thing. What do you think based on everything I've just told you? Think you can make that basic judgement for yourself? Sometimes I'm called insulting. Insulting, wow, you guys come up with the best adjectives. What's next? Lemme guess, something not good. I'm smart. Smart enough, anyways. I retain information really well. I'll remember what you want me to, but I might not remember your name... deal with it. I know the names of the types of trees and plants and bushes around here. I memorized them from what I heard. So sorry if I don't have time to remember your perfect little name - I'm a little busy memorizing everything else. What do I look like? Mm, that's a good question for you blind folks out there. Or those of you who can't see me. Because, you know, I'm totally invisible. Yeah. Special power over here - you'd think I'd feel more special if I were, wouldn't you? Okay - I'm sorry. Why do I want to be a medicine cat... hmm... well you know, I've never really liked fighting. And my life was turned upside down because I have some sort of a disability that no one knows about, or a life changing secret... haha, kidding! Kidding. Totally kidding. No disability. No secret. And I don't dislike fighting. It's neutral with me. If I loved it, I wouldn't be here, and if I hated it, I would probably be telling you. Like I said, I'm boring. Completely ordinary. There is nothing strange or unusual or cool about me, especially not in my appearance. I'm just plain old white and kind of blond-ish. To answer your question that I definitely did not mean to skip over before. I'm sorry. So very sorry. My heartfelt apologies. Anyways, back to why I want to be medicine cat apprentice. Well, like I've told you a thousand times, I'm not special and have zero confidence. Seems like a pretty good job to me - for one thing, I can do something worthwhile with my time. And I get to tell cats what to do. Pfft, bossy? Me? Nah. Just a little bit on the micro-managing side. And a perfectionist... with no confidence... haha, have you heard that one before? The perfectionist with no confidence. Sounds like the beginning of a romance story, that is, if I were interested. Sorry y'all. Okay, okay, let me see... if I could change something, it would be organization. I'd make sure everything was more organized. And I would make the Clan aware of different dangers. Sometimes I feel like we aren't really aware of what a medicine cat really does. They don't get enough appreciation. Sure, they're supposed to be respected and blah, blah, blah, but... I would make the Clan aware of just how much they do for us. And I'd still have zero confidence, so I would probably need to get someone else to do it for me. Anyways, thanks for listening to this girl rant. Catch you later.

Plot Idea: When Wheatfur first meets Caliapaw, he doesn't think she's anything too special. She seems pretty average to him... and basic. The she cat does all the natural apprentice stuff, for StarClan's sake! But, one day, she offers to help out in the medicine cat's den. Or - asks, and then tells him she's going to. It's obvious Caliapaw doesn't mess around. When the first patient comes in, it's nothing too bad. But they're crying anyways. They're young, just a moon or so younger then Calia, and she feels a sting of pity for them. But, of course, she's not one to just change herself like that. And so she asks them, more nicely, if they would stop. Then proceeds to tell them they're going to be fine, it's just a minor injury and they'll be fixed up in no time. Wheatfur tells her to get out of the way - at first she snaps back, but when he presses her harder, she finally moves. He doesn't really know whether she should be there - she seems to be more in the way then ever. But, every herb he asks her for that day, she remembers. And when she sees him again, she asks him if he needs any more '_____.' Wheatfur is surprised that she remembered, especially since she looked sort of bored after a couple of hours, but he definitely doesn't show it. Some time passes, and Caliapaw grows older.

She's been helping Wheatfur for a moon or so now, going in there every once in a while and making her smart remarks such as 'it's just a scratch, geez' or 'what were you thinking, are you stupid?' Even to the ones who are more badly hurt, Caliapaw's colors don't change. She's generally calling somebody stupid, or making fun of them. Eventually Wheatfur gets used to it and even sees some of himself in this young apprentice. She's different. Different in the most average way possible... there's nothing special about her, and that's what makes her different. Her family is all together. No disabilities. No heart-wrenching backstory about how she lost someone she loved. She's not scared of fighting, like some other cats. She's completely ordinary, and that's what makes her extraordinary. Caliapaw's memorized most of the herbs by now, however - she doesn't know what they're for. Just what they are. When Wheatfur's supply gets low, he can send her out - just tell her the name of an herb and show it to her, and she remembers. Now, at this point in time, Caliapaw's warrior training is coming along quite well. So far she's been doing great and it looks like her heart is in it. But she still loves helping Wheatfur in her spare time. They're both her passions, and she doesn't seem to like being with the other apprentices. They don't understand why she doesn't seem like her "toughness" is an act, or why she doesn't have anything to say about her backstory.

So, when Wheatfur asks her to be his apprentice... Caliapaw is thrilled. Except in her traditional way, she blows it off with a 'cool, thanks.' But then she comes up next to him and tells him just how excited she is, in a voice that she normally doesn't use. Now, there was one tom who held quite an interest in Caliapaw, and another cat - a she cat. Both of them are angry when she becomes medicine cat apprentice, but decide that they want to see if they can get her to break the code. Of course, their efforts come to nothing... although they never stop trying. Always trying to get her to do something. Wheatfur notices this and becomes suspicious, which angers Caliapaw. Of course she wouldn't break the code! Especially not for something as stupid as love! Which she still doesn't believe in. Still, Wheatfur isn't sure about her and keeps a close eye on her. Now, one day Caliapaw goes herb-picking and takes the she cat with her. The she cat is quite forceful, trying to get Caliapaw to break the Code and run away with her, just leaving the Clan behind. Of course Caliapaw refuses, and is furious that the she cat would try and get her to do such a thing. When the she cat presses, she snaps back saying that it's not just against the Code but that even if that weren't an issue, her mentor's respect and trust is and she would lose both if she did something stupid like that.

She doesn't hang out with the she cat anymore. Now, time passes and Caliapaw begins getting older. The tom is quite shy, more offstandish, and his personality more or less fascinates her. She becomes best friends with him - though he thinks it's encouragement and tells the she cat about their bond. This makes the she cat furious, and she decides to get revenge on Caliapaw. So she goes and tells Wheatfur that Caliapaw is running away with the tom. Now, of course he's suspicious of the she cat, and he so he talks to Caliapaw, who of course denies it. Meanwhile, the tom's been trying to "date" Caliapaw - taking her out in the evenings, and giving her gifts, and he's even gotten purposely hurt just for the sake of having her check him over. Caliapaw doesn't suspect a thing, but Wheatfur does. So he confronts her. Now, of course the feline is hurt and angry by this confrontation and she once again, denies it. But the she cat is still not done. In anger, she kills the tom so that all of Caliapaw's attention can be fixed on her. And Caliapaw... having some warrior training... lashes out at the cat, aiming to kill.

Wheatfur manages to save the she cat, but he's angry with Caliapaw for not coming to him. She's heartbroken at the loss of her friend and the one cat she believed that someday, she might actually develop interest in. But that's all gone now. And so Caliapaw continues her training as a medicine cat, the she cat stays out of her way, and she doesn't have any close friends. Until a cat from the same Mother as her previous best friend, from a different litter - he's a few moons older then Caliapaw - attracts her attention. The two of them become best friends, but Caliapaw remains guarded. She tells Wheatfur she's not sure about having friends, but he reassures her that he won't judge. She's free to do as she wishes... he can't control her decisions. And he will always hold a certain amount of respect and trust for the apprentice, no matter what it is that she does.

Picture Ref: https://www.google.com/search?q=white+and+blonde+cat&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjEzvWZ3PrVAhUDbSYKHW0HBgkQ_AUIpwMoAQ&biw=1304&bih=702#imgrc=2JqJ2MXJFA6BhM:

rubinaito
August 28th, 2017, 04:43 PM
@Doctor Andreas Marino
Verglas will be so proud of his daughter!
Than he'll complain about starclan knows what <3
Starkit has two father figures, she's so happy~!
(Maybe Verglaseyes could complain about her mother being negligent.)

Splash
August 28th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Name
Tesiakit Tesiapaw (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=348202&postcount=13) Tesiagaze/Tesiapath

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Personality
Tesiapaw is a very relaxed tom. He's good with whatever life throws at him, and is very adaptable. His being this relaxed often leads others to believe that he is lazy, and this is often true. It's something he's often scolded on. However, being as laid-back as he is, this tom doesn't really care what other cats think of him unless they are his friends or family. Their opinions he considers deeply. Tesiapaw is also very protective of those cats who he cares about, sometimes overly so. He can make them feel completely smothered or caged at times. At other times, though, he is subtle that you wouldn't notice him being protective at all. Tesiapaw is also a very funny cat, making jokes that are occasionally, but usually not, at his own expense. This tom is a perfectionist, and often tries to take things over simply so they can be done his way.

Appearance
Tesiapaw is a short-furred dusky-brown tabby with a white belly, paws, and splash on his face. He has a black-tipped tail and warm amber eyes. His ears have small tufts of fur on the ends. Tesiapaw has a sturdy build.

Why does he want to be a medicine cat?
Tesiapaw didn't really care if he was a warrior or medicine cat apprentice for all of his kithood. In both, he had to learn, had responsibilities, had cats relying on him. He didn't think hunting for prey sounded any better than hunting for herbs, or fighting infection any better than fighting an enemy clan. Neither gave him the careless lifestyle he desired. But early on in his apprenticeship as a warrior, he realized that his laziness was no longer acceptable. His family and closest friends, the cats whose opinions he cared about, saw how often he relaxed, and thought baddly of it. They thought baddly of him.

Of course, instead of deciding just to do his fair share around camp, Tesiapaw decided to become a medicine cat apprentice. He would have the same amount of work- at least, he thought he would- and he would have much more respect from the clan. No cat would think baddly of him anymore if he was a medicine cat's apprentice.

Plot ideas
Tesiapaw would be very lazy and neglect his duties if chosen. He wouldn't really recognize the importance of his commitment to the role. Once he saw the Moonpool and spoke with StarClan, however, that would change. He'd probably see something along the lines of wounded cats struggling to breath while an older Tesiagaze/path watched, flicking his tail contentedly while eating fresh-kill. That'd make him realize what would happen if he didn't get his act together, and he began to take his duties seriously.

What would he do as a medicine cat?
Once Tesiapaw had earned his full name as a medicine cat, he would teach any warriors of the clan who wanted to learn basic herbs, such as marigold, poppy seeds, and coltsfoot, just in case there was ever an emergency where no medicine cats were available. He'd never let his vision from the first time he visited the Moonpool happen.

Now, for an interview...

"Hello, Tesiapaw! My name is Splash. Is it ok if I ask you a few questions?"

"Mrrrow? Oh, come onnn... you just woke me up from the best dream. Sure, I guess."

"Great, thanks. First of all, what was your dream about?"

"Well, that's a weird question, Splash. I was dreaming that I was lying next to a rabbit burrow and rabbits kept running out and straight into my mouth. It was great!"

"Interesting. Tesiapaw, what all have you done today?"

"Erm... well, I.. I b-brought a few sticks t-to camp to weave into the dens..."

"Ah. You do realize, Tesiapaw, that it is sunhigh? Is that all?"

"Um... yes, it is."

"Tesiapaw, what have all the other apprentices been do-"

"Well, that's all the time I have. Bye, Splash."

Charmer
August 29th, 2017, 11:05 PM
Good luck everyone :)

Aquarius
September 1st, 2017, 05:46 PM
Wisteriakit // Wisteriapaw // Wisteriaglow
//
Female
//
Heteroromantic // Asexual
//
2-3 Moons
//
Wisteriapaw is a loud, talkative apprentice, who is unafriad to speak her mind, which can sometimes get her into trouble with other warriors or apprentices. She often founds herself torn between wanting to grow big and strong like the warriors and fight, but she always has the pulsing fear of hurting someone - which, other kits say is "stupid", since fighting is a part of protecting her Clan. And if she doesn't protect her Clan, she can't be a warrior. Often, because of this, Wisteriakit seems down and snappy to others. Even as a kit, some others don't want to be around her. Wisteria is hereditarily affected with ataxia, a disorder that causes a minor distemper virus, leading her to sometimes have anger fits. As an apprentice she slightly grows out of them, learning to control herself, but she still often bites sticks and stuff to keep from yelling out. The ataxia also causes her to have a lack of balance, and if she's running, she tends to sometimes fall. She also cannot climb trees, for once she tried and wasn't able to balance on a branch, having to be rescued by a queen. The other kits say she's weird and strange, but honestly, Wisteriapaw doesn't even realize that there is something wrong with her. She goes on with life like usually, just assuming that others are annoying and she tends to be clumsy sometimes. She isn't fully affected with the disease, meaning that her symptoms are 'diluted' in a way, so no one really assumes she has a disorder. She tries to help others to the best of her ability, being nice and giving a paw when someone needs it, but otherwise she has a short-fuse, especially when it comes to others her age, which makes it next to impossible to make friends. But, she is quite content being alone.
//
Wisteriakit was born to a female cat, called Ice for her long, bright white whiskers and pale eyes. Ice was a captive of a cat mill, and had been force-bred to produce kittens for the stock. Wisteria was born with one sibling, and an unnamed father who was taken away. After weaning, Wisteria was separated from her mother and put in a tight little cage with her sibling, malnourished and on the brink of death. Ice soon died, and was taken away, leaving Wisteria and her brother, named Chrome, distraught. One night, Chrome and Wisteria were able to claw their way out of their cage with the help of the cat who was let out to chase rats, called Crow. Crow swung open their cage in the middle of the night, and Wisteria and Chrome escaped out into the night, but they couldn't go far with no food and water, and being very young kits, they couldn't hunt. At three moons old, Chrome was found dead, and Wisteria was shocked, but didn't understand what death was, so she assumed her brother was asleep and would find her later. The kit found a rotting rat next to a tree trunk and ate what she could scavenge, including the maggots. Soon she got a little energy and went on, but she passed out before she really could get anywhere, or see Chrome again, as she was expecting. When she woke up, she was in the jaws of a cat she had never scented before, but she was too weak to fight back. Soon, she learned, she had been brought to ThunderClan. At this point, she was about three moons, still too young to be an apprentice, so she was taken in by a foster mother, Cherrystride.
//
Mother - Ice (deceased)
Father - unknown
Brother - Chrome (deceased)
Foster Mother - Cherrystride (rped by me)
Foster Father - still looking
Foster Siblings - still looking
//
Wisteriakit is a white she-cat with thin black tabby stripes covering her whole body, and she has one full black paw. Her pawpads and nose are black, and she has striking amber eyes.
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5c/55/d4/5c55d49c0399883080a110a985d44b1a--white-tigers-mate.jpg
//
Wisteriakit would like to be a medicine cat because, she feels slightly uncomfortable with being a warrior, and she feels like she could serve her Clan more with such a role - she also thinks training as a medicine cat would require much more talking then being a warrior, and she wants to talk as much as possible - with as little cats refuting her as possible! I know that's really cliche, but it's just her personality.
//
Wisteriakit has not quite developed what she would do to be a medicine cat, but she knows that she would really like to start an herb plot on a small row of dirt behind the den. She always thought it would be so cool to control PLANTS, and how awesome it would be if she could "tame" the herbs and use them to help her Clan. She always had an obsession with flowers, and how they were so bright, even at night, in a world of darkness. She wants to be like the flowers, and she'd definitely bite a few and place them in the garden! Overall, she just wants to heal, not hurt, and this is more of an add-on she'd love/strive to do. Other plot ideas could be that possibly her mouth gets her into trouble with Wheatfur, and Snowstar or Bubblestep find out, and she has the possibility of losing her apprenticeship (but she doesn't).
//
I hope I left nothing out, and good luck to everyone who entered!

Momotaro
September 2nd, 2017, 09:04 AM
Bumpalicious

Deerlie
September 2nd, 2017, 09:17 AM
Name- Ravenkit
Gender-Female
Age-5 moons
Sexuality-Straight
Personality-she is a sweet cat with open ears. She takes instructions very serious and she is hard working. Even if she can't fight she will fight. She can be a grump at times. {Sorry its short}
Appearance- White she cat with faded black splotches and green eyes. She has a fluffy tail to.
Why they want to be a MCA- She wants to be able to help her clan so they can protect others. She has always taken it seriously and just wants to help others

Other stuff that is optional, but will be something I look for- She also is half blind.
Plot Idea- So, when she becomes med cat maybe WheatWheatfur could be looking for herbs and Raven paw is supposed to treat a bad wound alone.
(Its really short and I'm sorry I don't know what to write.)
(I have also been on this site for more than two months)

Cosmo
September 3rd, 2017, 08:25 AM
Burnet
kit - paw - flower
--
Personality
Calm down! You’ll never have to say those words to Burnet. It’s more like “Hurry up!” that you would say with her around. Because, you see, Burnet is calm and collected. One who would prefer to watch than to be out there doing everything. Well, let me rephrase that. One who would prefer to watch than to be out there doing most things. There are some things, that Burnet might do more than you would expect. You see, even if she is not one to crave all the attention, she isn’t one who would want to leave the fighting to everyone else. Even if she doesn’t show it in the same way, that doesn’t make it any different. She wants to become a great warrior, maybe even leader some day, but really, she just wants to be able to be loved by most everyone. She doesn’t flirt. She doesn’t cause drama. She’s that cat you can go to when you need love, when you need care, when you need help. She will love you forever, even if you do not love her back, that doesn’t matter to her. She just knows that every cat needs love, even if they don’t show it. Whether it’s romantic love, or friendship, she knows every cat needs to find it at some point. She doesn’t like drama either. She hates it. She tends to hang out with toms, for she believes it’s less drama. Burnet tries her best to get every cat to understand that, sadly sometimes it doesn’t work. Everything can’t go right. She also is terrible at persuading cats. She thinks its begging. She doesn’t want to make cats do things against their will. “It’s wrong.” However, as i’m sure it was explained before, this molly has a little daredevil in her. It’s no fun to just sit around while everyone else gets to play. So, sometimes she decides she needs to spend time playing. Playing with her friends. Now, she sticks to the sidelines or plays daredevil most of the time. But she isn’t afraid to call you out if you’re doing something wrong. If you lie, you got a sharp-tongued gal coming at you. It goes away in about a minute, but I’m sure you can tell that she really isn’t just the sweetest, because, no one can be.
--
Appearance
Ref (https://i0.wp.com/cfa.org/portals/0/Images/breeds/MC/2014-gc-KohunSantoTheSonOfLight.jpg) | Ref (https://i2.wp.com/www.cfa.org/portals/0/Images/breeds/MC/2015-gc-LagendaKashmirKesatriaPutra.jpg)--
Now that we have covered the basics, let me tell you a little bit more about Burnetkit. A bit of background and where she is currently,
siblings and such. You see, Burnetkit's mother, Robinfur has a bit of a problem with ever falling in love with a tom from her clan, resulting in many half siblings. Burnetkit is one out of two kits of a litter with Horseradish and Robinfur, the other one being Ravelledkit. This molly, as I'm sure you can tell is quiet, but her brother is two. They might be two of the quietest kits in the nursery, as the prefer not to talk. I'm sure you read the personality though, as Burnet is protective and not afraid to fight. She actually kind of craves adventure out of the clans. To learn why her father, is never there.
--
Burnetkit, why would it interest you to become the medicine cat apprentice?
Huh? Oh, well... I'm not exactly the type who might be the greatest warrior in the clans, because honestly, I'm always quiet, what if cats think I'm weak?
It sound's like you're power hungry.
I wouldn't put it that way. I just am more of the kind to watch, unless of course there is a good play fight to join... Is there one over there?
It can wait.
Fine.
So, would there be anything important you would do?
Medicine cats heal the clan, that's important.
I mean something other medicine cats didn't do.
I guess I could look for new herbs if that's what you mean, or I could easily sense if the herbs had gone bad. Though I think all medicine cats can do that.
You can go now.
Okay.. I think I'll go hang out in my mother's nest and wait until there's a fun game to play.
--
As for plots..
1. She is rather distant for a while, because she is confused about her father. Wheatfur may have to help her understand that her loyalty lies with ThunderClan

Darky
September 3rd, 2017, 08:43 AM
Name: lillykit/Lillypaw/ Lillyfur
Sexuality: straight
Personality:
| peaceful| Smart| Neat| Shy | weak| calm | odd| caring| curious
Lillykit is a shy kit and is every fragile. She is mostly calm but at times she could become a bit stressed depending in the problem. To others she is seen as odd as she does stuff differently than other kits, she sometimes twitches her whiskers at random time and uncomfortable for others when it happenes. She is every neat and caring as she wants to help everyone in different ways. She loves to learn new things and is very curious. She is comfortable to her herself and she wants other to see that she can be herself.
Appearance:
ref 1 (http://search.lostpetusa.net/petimages/256/7265c0af-5264-4468-90d1-3ff4cc775a88.jpg) | ref 2 (http://www.passion4paws.org/sites/default/files/styles/pet_thumb/public/lostFound/Rory.jpg)| ref 3 (http://warriorcatsmountainclan.weebly.com/uploads/8/3/9/7/8397790/6144805.jpg?362) | ref 4 (http://blazingclan.yolasite.com/resources/Fawntail.jpg)
A white she-cat with light brown patches in her fur. She has green eyes, and brown paws.
Why do they want to be a MCA:
she doesn't like to fight. She wants to help her clan by not fighting. She likes to look at the herbs and is every curious about what the herbs do. She is peaceful and doesn't want to fight unlike her brother she might have to.
Other: she is a kit that will probably be kit napped if the tc and wc polts had happened.
How would she make the clan better:
by helping out everyone.
Polt ideas:
none really

Momotaro
September 4th, 2017, 02:32 PM
bumpo

Momotaro
September 5th, 2017, 07:28 AM
boop

Starfall
September 5th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Bumps

Doodle
September 5th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Not sure if you prefer a pre-made kitty or not, but I made this gal up mostly for this (I needed another TC cat anyways, so if she's not chosen I'll be making her a cat of mine anways).

Name-
Grovekit | Grovepaw | Grovelight, Groveshine, Grovebounce, Grovepool
Gender-
Female
Age-
5 moons
Sexuality-
Undecided
Personality-
Grovekit is a very bouncy and giggly feline, finding it easy to make friends. She is always looking to see and try new friends and never shies away from a challenge. Even though she is a kit, she has a very adventurous spirit and has already seen quite a bit of the territory from sneaking out- which can bring a bit of trouble for her. She seems to attract a bit of trouble to her; for instance, sneaking out caused her to have a run in with a few too many rats, resulting in the loss of her tail. This molly can be a bit brash, not always thinking before acting, however she is not dumb. She has an intelligent mind hidden behind her goofy antics. Grove is also very stubborn, and it takes a lot for her mind to be changed once it is made up. If she wants something, she is determined to get it. Grouped with her smarts, she winds up getting what she wants quite a lot- if not given right away, she will plan up something or reason with another until she achieves what she wants to. Grovekit always tries to look on the bright side of things, and even if she is let down she will only be briefly upset before bouncing back to her energetic, happy self. It takes a lot to bring the molly down, and if she is ever unusually sad then something big must have happened to cause it. She likes to make others laugh, and always strives to do so, bringing out her overly goofy side. She believes that happiness is a medicine as well, so if she becomes a medicine cat she would likely always try to make any patients she has happy while they are being treated. However, she is not a very organized cat, so if she becomes medicine cat, her stash of herbs would become very messy. Somehow, she still would know where everything is when to the rest of the clan they only see a pile of unorganized herbs.
Appearance-
boop (https://d2pu2bk1b66iw6.cloudfront.net/photos/2015/05/13/102953-manx-cat-standing.jpg)
Grove is a light brown cat splashed with darker brown markings. She has white boots along with a white chest. Her fur is very short and easy to maintain, which is a good thing- if she had long fur, she wouldn't be able to keep up with grooming and would look a mess. She has a short muzzle and big pale green eyes. She has a long, slim body shape with a small, round head that almost doesn't seem to go with her graceful looking body. What remains of her tail is a short stump of fluffy fur, as the rest of her tail had to be gnawed off after a particularly nasty infection caused by a rat bite on her tail.
Grove barely thought about being a medicine cat originally- like many other kits, she had fantasies of becoming leader running through her head. But then on one outing (or, time when she snuck out of camp more like) she found herself having a run-in with a group of rats. She only wound up with a few injuries, the most major of them being near the base of her tail. This bite eventually became severely infected, and almost nothing seemed to cause the infection to go away. To prevent it from spreading, or even killing the small kit, the decision was made to gnaw the majority of her tail off, leaving her with only a stub. Now, obviously this wouldn't prevent her from becoming a warrior at all- it would only hinder her balance if she should be climbing trees, which could easily become avoided. But, Grove found herself fascinated with herbs after that experience. While being treated, she had tried her best to learn what had been used for her cuts and bites. She already had an interest in plants beforehand, but it had been more of a small curiosity rather than wanting to actually use herbs. Now, she found herself hungry for more knowledge, completely abandoning old dreams of becoming a wonderful warrior or a leader of her clan.
Plot Ideas- Grove, being the determined and stubborn molly she is, would definitely beg almost daily to be allowed to be medicine cat apprentice. She would be in Wheatfur's den a lot, pestering the poor tom. Perhaps Wheat originally thinks that the boisterous cat wouldn't be fit as a medicine cat- she's too rambunctious, maybe he thinks a calmer cat would make a better fit. But even still, she learns what she can each visit. It isn't until one of her fellow kits winds up with an injury, and Wheatfur is out collecting herbs, that he realizes she has what it takes- she applies the minimal knowledge she had to treat her fellow kit (albeit she had to steal some herbs from Wheat's stash to do so and got in a bit of trouble afterwards for that) and make them better. He comes back to learn what Grove did, and finally agrees to take her on as his apprentice.

I also think it'd be cool if they have a rocky relationship at first- maybe they have personality differences, or her messiness gets on his nerves. They just plain don't get along well, and get into a few too many arguments, but they start developing a bond anyways until its almost like Wheat is another father to Grove.

Edit: I made a page for her! It's here (http://doodle-characters.weebly.com/grovekit.html) if you'd like to see it.

Momotaro
September 7th, 2017, 01:38 PM
bump

Dust
September 7th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Bump for storm!

rubinaito
September 8th, 2017, 08:59 AM
Doodly doo~

Starfall
September 8th, 2017, 06:00 PM
pleasepleaseplease
I wanna see more applications ;v;
Please please

vellichor
September 9th, 2017, 07:17 AM
Le boop

NightWarrior4Life
September 9th, 2017, 07:59 AM
Okay guys I get that we don't want this to die but I don't think we need to bump it anymore...no one else seems to be signing up/wants to be med cat app and that's fine...maybe this is a signal to start deciding the final cat?

Momotaro
September 9th, 2017, 09:16 AM
Okay guys I get that we don't want this to die but I don't think we need to bump it anymore...no one else seems to be signing up/wants to be med cat app and that's fine...maybe this is a signal to start deciding the final cat?
A person who has recently rejoined has asked me to keep it open, and I know a few others who are working on their posts.

Also,

The date has been chosen,
It is around the 24th of October, and then I will rp with the chosen, until I can decide on the final Apprentice.

Silhouettes
September 9th, 2017, 10:39 AM
Name:
Skuakit/Skuapaw/Skua???
Sexuality:
Pansexual
Personality:
Overall Skuakit is an easy cat to get along with, especially with his forgiving nature and dedication to including other cats in conversation and making sure that all cats are pleased and his dedication to relationships in general. He has a good sense of principles and will always know whether a choice is right or wrong or whether things are morally correct considering he has a high sense of morals and will very likely stick to those, regardless if the cat going against it is his friend. He is a very obedient young tom and never hesitates doing what his superiors or fellow clanmates ask of him, doing whatever it may be, so long as it is within his morals and the clan code.
Though he is a male, he will take on the maternal role in friendships, often looking after his friends like a mother looks over her kits, doing this with his siblings as well, though no one is sure where he gets this trait from, but so long as his friends and family are fine, he is a rather mellow cat and enjoys being able to settle down in the sun with a group of friends and share food or something of the sort. Unfortunately paired with this mellow nature is his unambitious nature, he doesn't particularly care about wanting to become the greatest cat possible, or being clan deputy or clan leader, or even a medicine cat, he's more than content to become a warrior that has a bunch of good friends that he can hang out with whenever.
When it comes to his friends being in danger, it's a whole other story, it appears that his moral code is completely erased from his mind and he becomes an aggressive, perhaps even dangerous cat, not scared to hurt and possibly even kill others so long as it means protecting his friends from bullies or other cats in general, so while the aggressive trait given from his parents isn't part of his daily personality, it is there and it waits silently to be expressed when his friends are being messed with.
Now Skuakit is easily enervated, it doesn't take much physical activity to tire him out usually considering he's a rather mellow cat and really doesn't enjoy exercising too much, though he could talk with others for hours and not get tired and right along with that, he's particularly slow in everything he does from moving, to eating, to really anything but talking, even learning he's particularly slow in but may try a bit harder if his friends push him enough. And paired along with slow learning, he tends to be rather muddle-headed and easily confused, gullible even which will definitely mean for a pawful for his future mentor.
Apperance:
Boopity-Boop (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7f/Egyptian_Mau_Bronze.jpg/1200px-Egyptian_Mau_Bronze.jpg)
Skuapaw is an average-sized Egyptian Mau. He has a muddy colored overcoat with the classic black markings. His under-belly is a honey-brown color and reaches all the way up to his neck before fading away. He has light leafage green eyes. His tail is lined with black stripes.
Why they want to be MCA-
Skuapaw, like most cats, dreamed of becoming a great leader or at least the best warrior of all time. That was, until something dawned upon him when he saw an injured cat all mangled and bloody. He had an urge to help, not just alert Wheatfur, but actually help. The tom wasn't sure why, but he just had that feeling that he wanted to become a medicine cat. It was his dream. He didn't want to be the one inflicting pain to others, but heal instead. Since he found that spiritual awakening, Skuapaw started to become set on becoming the Medicine Cat Apprentice of Thunderclan.
Plot Ideas:
None for now

NightWarrior4Life
September 9th, 2017, 10:56 AM
A person who has recently rejoined has asked me to keep it open, and I know a few others who are working on their posts.

Also,

The date has been chosen,
It is around the 24th of October, and then I will rp with the chosen, until I can decide on the final Apprentice.
Okay, fair enough...they gotta wait 2 months...

OOOH...so mysterious. Very excited good luck to everyone else who applied

Momotaro
September 10th, 2017, 09:34 AM
bump

Hopekit
September 10th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Name- Wishkit
Age- {Unborn If New Character} Unborn
Gender- She-Cat
Sexuality- Heterosexual
Appearance- This is Wishkit <3 She is smaller in size than most kits, with very small paws and even smaller ears.
Personality- She has quite an adventurous spirit deep inside her, and lets that spirit take over sometimes. She's very shy, and hardly talks to cats she doesn't know, but she can talk your ear off if she wanted to. Literally. She can get carried away, but she stays on topic mostly because of her mostly-shy personality. She hardly has any friends, but she doesn't mind this because she's used to not having any friends at all. She's loyal completely to her clan, and trusts nearly all of her clanmates. This can leave her vulnerable, but she believes that they are her clanmates; they take care of her, care about her, and they know she's there even if she isn't very talkative. Why shouldn't she trust them? In addition to her not-talkative personality, she's a quick learner. Not talking helps her focus more, so she learns quicker and but be honest, she normally is very forgetful. This is a good thing because it means she has to be reminded a lot which wastes Wheat's time :D
She is very energetic. Using her energy, she might get mischievous, but if you give her something she finds interesting to do, she completely forgets about being mischievous and takes interest in whatever you gave her. She normally doesn't know what to do with her energy. Anyways, she hates having lots of attention due to her shyness. She has an open mind to all things, and doesn't mind if someone disagrees with her, as long as they have a reason to. After all, what's the point in saying someone's wrong if you don't know what's wrong about it? Lots of people don't pay attention to her, and she's fine with that. Some say she has bees in her brains. Others think she has feathers for brains. But she wants to prove to them that even on her last breath, her last blink, she will stay strong and help her clan. She will not let anyone stop her from being the best cat she can be. She knows to say the right things and sometimes finds something that she can relate to with the cat if they're feeling sad, but to be honest, that cat probably doesn't want her around. If someone starts a conversation with her, she answers but doesn't know how to continue the conversation, which can make her feel very awkward.
She can be snappy when she gets angry, though, so it's best to stay on her good side instead of intentionally making her mad. She is a very patient cat on the outside, but inside, her patience is bubbling away, and impatience is bubbling up a storm. This may be a bad part of her, but hey! It can help her defend herself, and that's a plus, isn't it? She doesn't like to be bossed around by kits / cats her age, but she doesn't show it. At least, normally she doesn't show it. Anyways, due to her adventurous spirit and curious heart, she can get into trouble. This is because she will probably wander off. She might get more responsible and maybe get herself into less trouble as she gets older, but I really doubt that. But she probably won't be able to help herself get into trouble every now and then... even as a meddie cat.
She's a very stubborn one. When she makes up her mind, she keeps her choice stuck in her head. Due to her open mind, she can become confused because of her stubborn yet open minded nature. However, she can alternate between being stubborn and being open minded in a conversation, which can get really confusing to other cats, but completely normal to her. Anyways, her stubbornness makes her sad when it proves her opinion is wrong, but she'll learn that she can't know the right answer by guessing something.
She loves helping cranky and not cranky elders. Cranky or not, their stories are always interesting to her and she enjoys them. If they're hungry, she'll happily fetch something for them. She loves learning from her elders and she thinks that elders' stories are very entertaining at times. She respects her elders. She helps cats often when they let her, and it might seem to some cats that she cares more about them then herself. This can be true during some situations, but it normally comes down to her personality and not how much she likes that person. She puts cats' needs in her head at the right state of mind, but she doesn't do as much as be their servant, just helps them a bit. Sometimes she can work off her paws though, but she normally stays away from doing that. After all, she'll need good paws to lead her on the path she's walking.
Wishkit tries to make cats laugh whenever she can. Shy or not, to cats she knows, she tries to make laugh. She succeeds most times, as being shy gives her a lot of time to think, and she can think of new jokes during that time. If the cat is her friend, why not make them enjoy being her friend? She also gets excited about lots of things, and SUPER EXCITED when she sees a moth. She doesn't even know why she's so excited about a moth, but uh...Anyways, she loves playing around to cats who like her, and she play fights a lot. With cats who pay attention to her, of course.
She supports her Clanmates, and is eternally loyal to them. Not only will she help them until her last breath, she will protect them with her life, dying to save them. Her loyalty may be doubted by some cats, but it shouldn't be. In her heart, she knows that she will always stay loyal to her Clanmates, even if she hates them. Her Clan is where her heart belongs, not anywhere else. She will never stop her loyalty to her Clan, but sometimes she can get a little... forgetful And maybe go... uh... out... to do stuff.. that she's totally not supposed to be doing...
Why they want to be MCA- She's dumb, She's forgetful, Wishkit loves the smell of herbs, and is interested in them.
What would they do- Probably start looking for new herbs, though she'd most likely fail.
Plot Ideas- I have on in mind, though I'm not sure it'll work...

Momotaro
September 11th, 2017, 01:31 AM
Bump

Starfall
September 12th, 2017, 12:10 AM
*happy bump*

Momotaro
September 12th, 2017, 12:18 PM
Boop

RedHead
September 12th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Jaggedkit’s character page (http://redheadscharries.weebly.com/jaggedkit.html)
All of his things are filled out, and he has a more developed personality on here.

Now his actual form, is all in Jaggedkit’s perspective.

What is your Name?
“Hi! My name is Jaggedkit. And after consulting with my mother and constantly asking questions about it, she told me why she named me this particular name. You see, I am covered in black stripes that are somewhat jagged, and she thought that it was a good name to name me. Plus, she wanted me to have a sharp mind and be as strong as the jagged rocks at the bottom of a cliff. I take pride in my name, it is a strong, fulfilling name that I know can become an amazing warrior name.”

What is your Gender?
“DUHHHH I am male! No other cat can be as flirty as a male like me. I personally feel like male cats are better flirts, as they just have that natural charm that female cats are attracted to, am I right?”

How old are you?
“I am 4 Moons old as of now. But I just can’t wait to be older, than that’s when I can actually start becoming the most popular and hottest cat in Thunderclan. And older cats will hopefully take me more seriously, and stop telling me what to do. Because I should be the one telling them what to do.”

What is your sexuality?
“I am as straight as a fox’s muzzle. She-cats are the only ones whom I am interested in. In flirting with that is. I don’t think I will ever settle down with a mate. Then I would just leave a string of broken hearts behind me! And we can’t have that, can we? Most certainly not!”

Describe your Personality to me:
“Oh goodness that’s a hard one…. Just kidding! I absolutely LOVE talking about myself! And no, why would I hide that fact? I’m not going to hide anything, cats need to know how absolutely amazing I am. So, I’m going to go into great detail here, so you best get comfy.
First off, I am a all-around a very happy cat. I find myself to be looking for the good in everything, But you know, I don't always do that. Because no cat can be happy all the time, right? I also find myself as an easily excitable cat. And very, very passionate. There are certain things that I love doing or that I just generally love. And those are the things I am passionate about. And when I am passionate about something, then I am more likely to excel in it. Otherwise, I don't try really hard. I only like to do the things I love. It makes perfect sense! And I will refuse to do anything that I am forced to do, no matter how persuasive the other cat may be. Call me stubborn, I don't care! I'll hold my ground no matter how much battering comes my way. Another things about me, I love asking questions. If you didn't know this already, I am a very inquisitive tomcat, and I love to know everything about everything. I can't stand the thought of being in the dark for anything, it makes me feel like I am being left out. And I WILL NEVER be loft out of ANYTHING! If I am, then expect me to be very salty towards you. I also have been told that I have an authoritative demeanor about me. WHich I guess means that I like to be in charge. And the more that I think about it, the more that I realize it is true. I do like to be in charge, and I know I might force it upon others often. Which is something I kind of feel bad for, but don't regret. I would never be ashamed about any part of my personality. I mean HELLOOO! It's my personality we are talking about. And my personality is GREAT! I also have to admit that I love being a goof. It may not fit with my mainly flirty personality, but being a goof just lets me be free and loose whenever I want to. And most cats won't ridicule me for it. And those who do can talk to the paw.
So, onto the part about me being flirty. If you didn't already know, I am a BIG flirt. Now, I know most cats think that flirts are rude and manipulative, but I don't find myself to be that way. I mean, I can be a bit of a bad boy flirt at times, but it all just depends on the cat I am flirting with.
Now, let's see... I think I'm forgetting something... Oh yeah... What's the word? Flaws. That's right. I was told I needed to include my flaws as well. I personally think I don't have any flaws. But, my mother gave me a talk about what my supposed "flaws" are. So I guess I better talk about them...
Anyways, I am told I can be quite nosy. And that does make sense. As I said before, I like knowing everything about everything, and sometimes that means getting into other's cat's business. I really don't see how that's a bad thing! If I want to know something, I should be able to ask right? And the other cat should answer. I have a problem with eavesdropping, I know, but think about this. Why would you be talking about something you don't want others to hear in the middle of somewhere where others will hear? If you can answer me that with a good argument than I might consider no longer eavesdropping. I have also been told that I can get quite aggressive. Which I know is true. But even the most handsome guy has to get angry sometimes. No one is perfect. Though I am nearly there, but still. I get angry. And yes, I can go a bit overboard with it, but hey, at least I am not afraid to defend myself. Another thing I can go overboard with is my excitable nature and tendency to talk a lot. I do talk a lot, I hate silence. I find all silences awkward and unnecessary. So, if there even is a hint of an upcoming silence, than I am always ready with a comment to make. But I do know some cats get annoyed with me talking so much. But do I care? No! Not. At. All. Arguments. Arguments are something that I get into often. I like to question the answers to my own questions, just to get more answers. It's confusing to most cats, but I and only I can understand my tendencies. So if you don't understand, just ask! And I guess I'll try to explain as well as I can. But don't expect me to be nice about it. I know that I also don't think before I act. I make very quick and rash decisions.
So, that is me! There is more to me, definitely, but those are the main snippets that you need to know about me. And if you want to get to know me better, just come up and talk to me. I may not be nice to everyone, but I will talk to everyone.

What do you look like?
“You’re standing right there, can’t you see me? Goodness some cats are so dumb these days…. Shh though I didn't say anything. But I don’t mind describing myself to you either! I am quite handsome, I do great pride in that (like I do many other things.) So, my base pelt color consists of a pale silver color, and in the moonlight in practically glows and it makes me look like a glorious Starclan cat. So if all you females are into that kind of thing…. Just find me at night, got it? On top of my silver base color are prominent dark black stripes. As I said while explaining my name, these stripes are jagged, running across my body, legs, tail, belly, and on my face. The stripes are as black as coal. I also have 3 small black dots on either side of my eyes. Though they are more like tiny arcs than dots. I am quite a muscular cat, and larger than normal. Which makes me look even more handsome and more like a leader. My tail is not fluffy, which I am kind of disappointed in, but I make the best out of what I have. My fur is soft and smooth, with a silky texture to it. Perfect for cuddling up to and keeping warm on a cold night. Although my fur is of a medium length, it holds plenty of warmth inside of it. Which I found out was a good thing for Leaf-Bare moons. I take great pride into my soul-searching, heart-stealing, limish green-yellow eyes. They glow with life, as I am a lively and exuberant cat. My mother tells me that the eyes are the window to the soul, and they are what truly shows a cat’s true nature. I let my nature stand strong and proud in my eyes.”

Why would you want to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice?
“The thought of being a medicine cat apprentice NEVER occurred to me. I mean, what cat like me would want to be stuck in a stinky medicine den, sorting herbs? I have always wanted to be a leader, wanted to strive to change the clan and show them how strong and amazing I could make Thunderclan if I was a leader. But, then, after seeing what the medicine cat, Wheatfur does, it sparked new interest in me. All kits dream to be leader, right? So my chance for that is probably weak. But I realized, that as a medicine cat, I could be a leader as well. Now, most medicine cats don’t think that they are the leader of their clan. But really, they are. And I started trying to figure out why I thought this way. I asked myself questions, pondered every night, trying to figure out the answers. Then it hit me. Medicine cats are the cats who connect the clan to Starclan. They interpret prophecies and receive guidance for their clan. And they keep everyone healthy and protected. And that is always what I have wanted to do, keep others healthy and protected. I thought I could only protect others by becoming leader, but I now know that I can do that as a medicine cat. I am highly loyal to my clan, and I just want to do the best I can to help them. I want to do something big, for the better. And this is a more personal level, but by becoming a medicine cat, I can still flirt, right? But I will have a reason not to take on a mate. So I can flirt my little heart away. But truly, I think being a medicine cat would be hard for me, and I would have to work hard to adapt to it, but in the end, I believe that I could become one of the greatest medicine cats in clan history. And I know that is kind of bragging, but it’s just me.”

What do you want to do as a medicine cat?
“Well, I would definitely want to stand out from all other medicine cats. I would want to be a leader, driving all the other medicine cats forwards and keeping the unity strong. I would want to find a way to lengthen the time a herb stays moist and fresh. I would also want to see if a garden can be started closer to the camp, full of the herbs that are the hardest to find. Such as catmint. And I would want to find a way to make catmint not as hard to get as it is. Those are some of the things I would want to do with herbs. I would also like to establish a close bond with Starclan. I have always believed in them, and I know I will continue to. Now, I may not follow them with my head and my heart, those two things are my own, and I follow myself. But I would still like to establish a bond with Starclan, to be able to let them see my point of view, and maybe help them learn that they aren’t all “high and mighty” and that they should listen to us, their descendants. Then we will listen to them with a full heart as well. And I believe that that mutual respect is something that the clans need with Starclan.”

The next part is not from Jaggedkit’s perspective.

Plot Ideas:
Okay, I have a bunch, so bare with me…..
(These are all in the perspective of if he is accepted)

-Jaggedkit could get himself hurt or something, and he could meet Wheatfur before he becomes an apprentice. The two could find they instantly butt heads, and Jagged would realize that maybe he doesn't like the medicine cat very much.
-Jaggedpaw could become an apprentice, but he becomes a medicine cat apprentice. He is horrified at the thought, upset and angry of having to spend time in the stinky medicine den. He makes a scene and possibly storms off, refusing to talk to or even look at Wheatfur.
-Jaggedpaw is upset at the beginning of his apprenticeship, but his curious mind prevents him from trying to ignore Wheatfur, so he starts asking questions, getting into the work.
So, I have a few more, those are just the more developed ones right now. I just will use these ones for the form though.

Momotaro
September 14th, 2017, 02:12 PM
Bump

Starfall
September 16th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Bump!

ConfusedCas
September 16th, 2017, 01:32 PM
||Name||
Gingerkit // Gingerpaw // Gingercloud (http://spiralsoc.weebly.com/ginger.html)
||Gender||
Male
||Age||
6 Moons
||Sexuality||
Bisexual
||Personality||
Like most kittens Gingerkit loves to play and joke around. He is very forgetful and tends to daydream
a lot, often dreaming about his future. The tom kit puts a lot of trusts in others usually wanting to help them. He is very
faithful that cats will make the right decision but this can make him pretty naive and leads him to being manipulated easily.
Gingerkit is also confident in groups and isn't afraid to speak his mind.
||Appearance||
Gingerkit has a large build, and is a slightly chubby tom with big paws. Like he needed to appear any
bigger then he already is he has a long, thick pelt that poofs out most of the time. His light ginger fur has faint tabby marks
with white paws and a white splotch on his chest. He has plain gray eyes.
||Why they want to be a MCA||
To simply help others. It's not that he doesn't enjoy the thrill of battle it's that he would
feel too guilty hurting another cat.
||Plot idea||
I know this sounds extremely over done but he is a hopeless romantic so yes, a forbidden relationship. If
he were chosen I don't think he'd go through with it though. Depends on Wheatfurs reaction.

||Name||
Oatkit // Oatpaw // Oatdawn (http://spiralsoc.weebly.com/oatpaw.html)
||Gender||
Male
||Age||
7 Moons
||Sexuality||
Asexual
||Personality||
Oatpaw is a blunt and hot-headed tom. He speaks his mind freely but does so without ignorance in his words. He is intelligent
and extremely observant, noticing things other cats usually overlook. However, Oatpaw can be fairly immature. If he doesn't
get what he wants he can be a real hot head about it. He is very ambitious and shoots high for his goals.
||Appearance||
His base coat is a creamy beige color with brown tabby markings on his head and cheeks. Most of his fur is short but it reaches
it's highest length around his chest and stomache, and is very curly which is often mistaken as plain messy but it's because of his
LaPerm breed. His build is tall and lean and he has a striking silver gaze.
||Why they want to be a MCA||
He wishes for the knowledge of the stars and wants to learn everything about prophecies.

spade
September 18th, 2017, 01:23 PM
The Eye Of The Storm I edited it a bit and added a section with a plot idea! c:

---

Tails Up: A Short Story

“Loonkit!”

In the warm nursery, a quiet whisper cut through the air of silence, causing Loonkit’s ears to twitch. Even unconscious, she recognized the excited voice of her sister, Teaselkit, cutting through her dreamless slumber. If I ignore her, she thought, turning over in her nest and opening her eyes just a bit, she’ll only get more determined. With that thought in mind, the gray and white kitten sat up, parting her jaws in a huge yawn before focusing on the image of her sister, who was sitting and staring eagerly at her from her side of the nest. “What do you want, Teaselkit?” she breathed, a little irritated from having been woken up. It’s not that she didn’t love her sister, but it was the night before their apprentice ceremony. Certainly she wanted to get as much rest as Loonkit did; right?

Teaselkit just grinned, practically bouncing from paw to paw as her tiny body shook. “Let’s go out into the territory! While everyone’s asleep!” An underlying tone of mischief accompanied her sisters words, causing a glint in her eye that Loonkit knew all too well.

“Oh, absolutely not!” the gray and white kit hissed, trying to keep her voice to barely above a whisper as she glared at her sister. “It is the night before I become an apprentice. I am not giving Snowstar a reason to post-pone it.” While she hadn’t really gotten in trouble with ThunderClan’s leader before, her sister had a bit of a reputation for being sort of a trouble maker in the nursery, and the last thing Loonkit wanted to do was to get caught up in that storm.

Teaselkit rolled her eyes, letting out an exasperated groan. “Come on. Once we start training, we’ll never see each other! I promise, we’ll be well back before Snowfeather or Silversky knows where we’ve gone.” Once again, a hint of deviousness was apparent, and even more Loonkit felt dread seep into her veins.

But she had to admit her sister was right. Once they started their warrior training, they wouldn’t be able to hang out all the time like they did in the nursery. Though her stance on going out of camp was strong, the longing to spend one last adventure with Teaselkit quickly outgrew it, and against her better judgment Loonkit found herself giving in. “Alright,” she sighed, getting to her paws quietly and glancing over her shoulder; sleeping soundly behind her was Snowfeather, with no idea of what her kits were up to. “But I swear, if I have to wait until I’m seven moons to be ‘Loonpaw’, I’m taking your tail off.” She cast a warning glare at her sister, who just smiled before bouncing to the nursery entrance.

“Come on!” Teaselkit urged, looking from her sister, to the entrance, and back again. The look in her eyes was always something that Loonkit had a hard time resisting. Despite all the instances where Teaselkit had gotten either herself or both of them in trouble, it tugged at her heart to see her sister sad.

“I’m coming, I’m coming,” Loonkit huffed, taking one last look at her sleeping mother before carefully stepping out of the nest and onto the sandy nursery floor. The soft ground underneath her paws felt comforting, and for a moment she hesitated. If they left the nursery, even to go into camp, they would surely be reprimanded. But already she found her paws leading her towards Teaselkit, and by the time it had formed into an actual though, she was already brushing against her littermate, taking a deep breath.

“Lead the way, Teaselkit.”

---

Instantly, Loonkit’s eyes widened, taking in all the scenery around her. For as far as she could see, tall, thick-trunked trees shot up from the ground, blotting out the night time sky above her. The entangled undergrowth cast shadows in the crevices of the territory, and not many sounds could be heard except for the occasional coo of a far away bird. “Woah…” she breathed, slowly gazing around as she padded forward, tail twitching in curiosity.

Beside her, Teaselkit was already jumping ahead, dashing forward to inspect every branch and leaf they came across. “Who knew ThunderClan had so much territory?” she mewed jubilee, a smile lighting up the features of her face, her blue eyes shining with awe.

Loonkit had to admit that Teaselkit was right; it was bigger than she had imagined. They had snuck out through a hole in the nursery so as to avoid anyone standing guard at the camp entrance. Even though all precautions were taken, she still felt a bit uneasy, and snapped her head as her sister exclaimed in a higher volume than normal. “Teaselkit! You’re gonna get us caught if you scream like that,” she snapped, glaring at her littermate. Teaselkit just rolled her eyes and continued sniffing around, studying each new object that came in her path.

“Let’s go further into the territory. I wanna see if we can catch any invaders!”

At that idea, Loonkit froze. Coming across non ThunderClan cats? It was one thing to run into one of her own Clan members, who might take mercy on the two, but an outsider? “We’d be toast!” she replied outloud at her own thought, shaking her head. Teaselkit cast her a confused look before shrugging and heading forward anyways.

“Well, I’m going. You can stay here in the dark if you want.” Teaselkit shrugged as she scrambled underneath a bush, disappearing onto the other side.

Oh, bother! You can’t let your sister just go running off. She’ll probably lose a paw or something. As much as Loonkit didn’t want to leave the sight of their secret entrance, she especially didn’t want to have Teaselkit wandering the unknown territory alone. Lighten up, Loonkit she thought to herself, giving her fur a shake before setting a determined look across her expression. “Fine, wait for me!” she called before running to catch up, dragging herself through the path her sister had left.

Once on the other side, she let her eyes adjust to the new light; in this part of the territory, an opening in the foliage above provided a stream of moonlight. Up ahead, her sister was facing her, crouching down. Her facial expression suggested a playful nature, and instantly Loonkit couldn’t help but grin. “You think you can catch me?” she teased, her sister bringing out her playful nature.

Teaselkit just scoffed, dragging her forepaws back as if to brace herself to leap towards Loonkit. “I don’t think, I know,” she corrected, grinning to reveal a set of glinting white kitten teeth.

“Well,” Loonkit mewed, matching her sister’s crouching position. Her tiny heart thudded against her chest, blood rushing through her veins in anticipation. Inside camp, she was easily seen as the more quite one. The one out of the duo who kept to herself and never caused any waves. One day, I’ll be one of the greatest fighters in ThunderClan she thought, her grin turning into a confidence smirk.

Ahead of her, she watched as her sister analyzed a bit, before moving slowly towards her. After a few moments of careful watching, and Loonkit trying to plan where she would attack first, Teaselkit lept, flying at her littermate with a surprising amount of speed. “Ha!” Loonkit called as she jumped away, out of reach of her sister. Her victory didn’t last long though as Teaselkit easily turned her body in mid air, landing and sprinting after Loonkit. The gray and white kit cursed silently before looking ahead and dashing off, dodging the taller blades of grass that stood in her way. There was no way she was about to let her sister catch her.

“I’m going to get you, Loonkit!” Teaselkit called, her laughter ringing through the air. Loonkit just rolled her eyes, pivoting on her paws and cutting her path at an angle, doubling back into the open clearing.

“Not going that pace you won’t!” she retorted, letting her own laughter bubble out of her. The night air was still, and above her the gray clouds were unseen, a rare moment considering the rain that had been pouring constantly. It was the perfect night for the two of them to be living up their last day as kits. A smile formed on Loonkit’s face.

Looking ahead, Loonkit observed the thick brambles that were quickly approaching. She had no clue how far the two had traveled outside of ThunderClan’s camp, but she wasn’t about to let a pair of thorns stop her. Glancing over her shoulder, she could see Teaselkit gaining on her, the she-kit’s forelegs flying across the ground in pursuit of her target – which happened to be Loonkit. “Oh no you don’t,” she whispered under her breath, and with one last stretch she dove into the bramble bushes, weaving her way towards an opening on the other side.

In the span of a few seconds, the soft grass under paw turned to hard cement, and before Loonkit knew it she was standing in the middle of the Thunderpath that lined their territory. Skidding to a halt, she gray and white kitten stood frozen with fear. Behind her, Teaselkit had stopped just short of the path, dragging her pelt out from under the brambles. She pasued as she freed herself, still on the grassy side of the black pavement.

“What is this?” she gasped, surveying the mysterious surface from one direction to the other. Her sister placed one paw gingerly on it before yanking it off. Teaselkit twisted her face in disgust, recoling back just a bit. “It feels warm, and… too sturdy.” Glancing up, she looked out at Loonkit, who still stood frozen.

Swallowing the lump that had formed in her throat, Loonkit shook her head, trying and failing to get her paws to move. Every scream from her brain to her limbs went ignored as her heart sped off, her senses going numb. “It’s the Thunderpath…” she whispered, not sure if any Monsters were sleeping nearby. Silversky had told them about the hideous chrome-colored creatures in one of his stories long ago, and ever since then Loonkit had been afraid of stumbling across it. It seemed relatively quiet for now, with no danger in sight.

Suddenly, a light began to appear in the distance. Teaselkit squinted, stretching her neck to see before letting her jaw drop. “Loonkit, get out of the way!” she cried, tearing her gaze away from the approaching light to look at her sister.

Meanwhile, Loonkit just stood frozen, staring at the light as it rapidly shot at her. A loud sound rang through the air, and as she began to regain control of her limbs, Loonkit’s senses came rushing back. Her eyes went wide as the Monster, barreling towards her at a fast speed, was suddenly zooming over her. She ducked, the sound of skidding tires and twoleg yelling filled the air. Her sisters screams were sucked up in the tornado of noise around her, and Loonkit stuck herself flat against the Thunderpath, eyes shut tight. A sharp pain erupted near her hind legs. She wanted to scream, but the fear of the Monster rushing above her kept her silent.

After a few heartbeats – but what felt like moons for Loonkit – the Monster was passed, a red light fading in the distance as it disappeared over the distant hill. Body trembling, tears fell freely from Loonkit’s eyes as the pain in her hind legs spread. It felt like a forest fire had started, and soon her whole body seized up. She felt her sister instantly at her side, pulling and tugging at her scruff in an attempt to get her off the unforgiving Thunderpath.

"Loonkit! Wake up!” she growled through her neck fur, yanking her backwards onto the grass. Once Teaselkit got her on the grass, she dropped her scruff and stumbled back. “P-Please StarClan. This shouldn’t have happened…” she murmured, shaking her head as shock settled in.

Loonkit lay unmoving on the grass, her breathing barely visible as she opened her eyes. All she felt was pain, and was unable to detect the source. “T-Teasel…” she breathed, her voice raspy as she called for her sister. “My… My legs. They hurt.” A cough spurted from her lungs and she let her voice die out, focusing on calming her breathing. Her mother’s advice about getting herself to focus in stressful situations came forward, and she began to grit her teeth against the pain. “Teaselkit, you need to tell me what’s wrong. Are my legs alright?” she asked, eyes still shut tight.

She felt Teaselkit’s movement on the ground beneath her, and winced as a sharp intake of air came from her. “Loonkit… you… your tail,” she murmured, still in complete shock. After a moment of silence, Teaselkit swallowed and whimpered.

“…It’s gone.”

---

Birchtail: Hello there! It’s nice to finally meet you. Loonmask is it?
[B]Loonmask: Yes, hello. Correct, that is my name. A little unique, I know.
[B]B: I love it! Who gave you that name?
[B]L: Well, my parents were always intrigued by birds. A Loon is an aquatic bird that loves to swim, and I’ve always had a found appreciation for water despite my ThunderClan heritage. I’m also extremely clumsy, but I think that’s more due to my missing tail.
[B]B: Ah, yes! I hear that’s a story you tend to laugh at rather than cringe at now. Mind telling it?
[B]L: Oh, it was many moons ago. It was the night before my apprentice ceremony – or would’ve been if Teaselbird and I hadn’t snuck out. She’ll say it’s her fault, but I agreed to go. We were chasing each other around and somehow ended up on the Thunderpath that was being built. I actually got ran over by a Monster, and I guess in the process lost my tail. It was pretty bad – I initially thought my hind legs were broken. But they were fine – my tail, however, was barely hanging on. There wasn’t much Wheatfur could do aside from pain management.
[B]B: That definitely sounds painful! How long did it take to heal?
[B]L: I was in Wheatfur’s den for quite some time. The healing didn’t take as long as re-learning how to do even the most simple daily tasks. Walking, jumping, climbing… I had to focus harder than most to accurately do basic activities than most apprentices.
[B]B: Does it affect your work now? As ThunderClan’s new Medicine Cat?
[B]L: Not really. I’ve sharpened my skills in that area, and now it comes second nature to me. Though, I do avoid tree climbing if I can – still a bit scary to not have much balance while one is up that high.
[B]B: I can understand that! Now, I understand at first you didn’t want to be Wheatfur’s apprentice; is that right?
[B]L: Yeah. I mean, our whole kithood all me and my sister talked about was becoming warriors together. Taking ThunderClan by storm – sibling stuff, you know? After this, it was clear that even if I was to become a full warrior my range of ability would be limited. And I guess that mixed with my ability to adapt to change made me a perfect candidate in Wheatfur’s eyes. After all, he was a warrior before taking on the duty of the Clan’s Medicine Cat. We’ve always kind of had that bond.
[B]B: How does your family feel about the Warrior Code aspect that applies to Medicine Cats? Are they said the bloodline won’t continue with you?
L: Oh, well to be quite honest I’ve never seen myself settling down with a mate, or having kits. At first, I wanted to focus on becoming the best warrior in ThunderClan. Now though, I see enough kits in my den that I consider them my kits. Plus, I’ve seen the drama surrounding Teaselbird with toms in the Clan – that’s more than enough for me without dealing with it first-paw! I much more enjoy using my time here to serve my Clan, so kits and a mate would just distract from that obligation.
B: You’re doing an excellent job I must say, I’ve heard nothing but great things about you from the Clan.
L: From the Clan, or Teaselbird? (laughs) She’s always placing me on a pedestal. I’m just a normal cat. Calm, quiet, but caring. I believe every patient deserves to be healed equally.
[B]B: That sort of leads me into my next question; how would you describe yourself, using only three words?
L: Mm, I’d start off by using “Attentive”. I always like to know what’s going on, and being aware of my surroundings. I pay attention to everything that goes on around me, and like to be precise in my work. There’s also “Soft-spoken”. Arguing gets cats nowhere, and violence is never a good answer. I do believe in constructive conversation, however most go straight for brutal and harsh words that they can’t talk back.
B: Ah, I see. What about the last word?
L: Teaselbird would probably disagree, but I’d say I’m “Funny”. I have my own kind of humor, and definitely like to keep others happy. I don’t necessarily tend to take a lot of “joking breaks”. But I do like to have fun if I have a bit of down time, or the den isn’t too busy.
B: That’s definitely a good spirit to have. You’ve talked about your sister – Teaselbird. Family is close to you then?
L: Oh, most definitely. My mother and father, Snowfeather and Silversky, were always close by during our kithood. We were always close and spent a lot of our days together. I owe a lot of who I am to my parents. They made sure to raise me with my head on my shoulders, and to always do what’s right. Loyalty to the Warrior Code and the likes.
B: You are definitely an exemplary Medicine Cat, that is for sure!
L: And for that I have Wheatfur to thank! He was a great mentor to me. I just hope to make him and ThunderClan proud.
B: Well, we wish you the best of luck. Thank you for sitting down with me.
L: Of course! Be sure to take a mint leaf on your way out! Thanks for stopping by! May StarClan light your path.

So a major plot I have with little Loon is actually how she’ll be formally introduced to Wheatfur! The night before her apprentice ceremony, she’s gonna end up losing her tail. She’ll be brought into Wheatfur’s den and at first maybe he could try to save it? But it’s gonna be so beyond repair that it will basically just have to come off, or it’ll get infected.
Once she wakes up and discovers her tail is gone, she’ll be shocked and sad, so Wheat might have to help her through that. Maybe he could be the one to tell her she won’t be able to become a full warrior without one? Or at least she’ll have a disadvantage. It’ll break her heart because all she wanted to do was become a warrior (they could bond via that since Wheatfur was a warrior prior to becoming a Medicine Cat?)
After awhile of her being stuck in the den, she’ll eventually come around and offer to help Wheatfur out – sorting herbs, coming up with more efficient ways to stock them, better patient care, and such. Maybe after a couple weeks of this he has a talk with her (as her apprentice ceremony is coming up cause she’s getting better) and asked her if she would like to continue helping him, as his apprentice?

---

judas
September 19th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Name-
Ginkgokit - Ginkgopaw - Ginkgotwist
Ginkgo~ His deformed paw looks like a Ginkgo leaf
Twist~ His twisted Leg
Gender-
Genderfluid {She/Her}
Female At Birth
Age- 5 Moons
Sexuality- Omnisexual
Personality-
Affectionate Maybe... To much. Ginkgo is very loving to almost everyone. And She often clings to those she trust most. Which means she'll be following them, talking to them, and it can sometimes be annoying to some cats. Ginkgo just wants to feel loved back, and if someone hurts her, she'll go days without saying anything to anyone. Which can be annoying to others even more.
Ambitious Ginkgo may not like learning much. But he is determined to learn more than any other cat. Though He may not sit still as much as a normal cat. He will do his best to try and catch up if he's missed something
Apologetic If She ever does something wrong or hurts another cat, she will be very sorry. And will feel bad for days at a time. Even if it's something small, she'll be sorry and force herself to study herbs hard and eat a little less. Not to much to make her sick, of coarse. She'll try to give cats space, and avoid them around the clan
Bright Although he doesn't pay attention, he is smart. Ginkgo can teach himself battle moves, which isn't helpful to most cats. But He learns to use his twisted paw as an advantage. Even though it didn't stop him from being a warrior, he still trains by himself sometimes. A Cat Will be A Cat!
Charming Even if She doesn't try to be, her attractive appearance and personality might give others the wrong idea. It's not like she isn't attracted to cats, Ginkgo doesn't believe anyone in the clan is the right one for her.
Childish Lets face it, He'll always be kitten at heart. Ginkgo loves to play, even if he doesn't mean it. He'll try to play with apprentices and kits in the Medicine cats den. Ginkgo doesn't think having cats sit in one spot is truly healing them. And Will tell jokes or stories, and Mossball.
Considerate If a cat is in pain, or just got back from a battle. She'll understand if they've had a hard time. And if they had a traumatising experience She'll do his best to understand. Ginkgo likes talking, but is just as good at listening.
Daring Being a Medicine cat doesn't mean you have to be safe! He tries to do anything he think he can. From eating weird bugs to climbing a tree, he'll do it all.
Foolish She will do dumb things... Just comes with being Daring!
Frustrated If He doesn't get it the first time. Ginkgo will be extremely angry. He'll often yell at himself or mumble. He doesn't like messing up or being mad.
Next Part is Ginkgo's POV~
I Walked into the clearing, yawning as I sat in front of the fresh kill pile. My eyes gazing at the mouse I had just began to eat.
"Hey!" I looked up, seeing a group of cats in front of me. Older, Apprentices by the look of it. "What's wrong with your paw?!" One spat in disgust.
"What?" I say, holding it up. It had a ragged split down the middle, dividing my claws. I laughed under my breath, It really had looked like a Ginkgo leaf. "Oh, It's just something I was born with."
"Shouldn't you see Wheatfur?!" Another mewed, sniffing me before backing up.
"Why? It doesn't hurt. I have a slight limp, but I'm fine."
"Oh," They all mewed, sitting beside me. The Female of the group stared at me with big eyes. Along with the toms. "So What's your name?" She asked.
"Ginkgokit," I replied calmly, not bothering to pay anymore attintion. I started eating my mouse.
"You Wanna race?!" A tom mewed, my ears flicked up. "Go on..." I mewed, taking another bite.
"The bottom of the high ledge to the entrance of camp. Me and you," He mewed. I wasn't about to give up a dare, but I needed to plan this out. Nodding, I finished my food and walked over to the starting line.
"...You're nothing with that paw." He hissed, quiet enough. My Head burned with slight anger, and I lowered by body down.
Lets just say, I didn't go well, because I landed on my back.
"Loser!"

Appearance-
Ginkgo is a Ginger kitten. She his a bit smaller than Normal, but that's only because of his birth defects. He has a More burn orange pelt than most Ginger kits. His fur is short, and his back and tail has a Dark stripe through them. His left paw has a small deformity. He was born weeks earlier than expected. His leg is twisted at an angle and his paw is divided down the middle. He does however have a small limp, but it doesn't hurt him. He could just as well be a warrior than a medicine cat. His eyes are also a little odd. They have a green center, but fade into a light green.
She's always been a sucker for cats in need. One of Ginkgo's siblings were Still-born. And his mother has always been to over protective of him. She just wants to be a normal kitten. And Believes the only way his mother will stop being overprotective of him is to be a medicine cat. His father however, is nothing like this. He's always pushing Ginkgo to be a warrior, and he's had enough. But I only said One of his siblings was still born. Ginkgo had a sister, and she asked her to Be a Medicine cat to help others, right before she died. Which was dramatising enough for Ginkgo to go with it. Between being made fun of and secret training with her dad, she does have her good days. Ginkgo has a small group of kits, but they are slightly younger than Her.
I guess his real drive to sum this all up is to help others. He couldn't be there for her sister, and always wants to help others in return.
Plot Idea- I have a really good one '0'
Ginkgo is chosen to be a medicine cat, and his Dad hates it. He doesn't think His only child should be a Medicine cat instead of a Warrior. He wonders around the forest, trying to think of a way to make Ginkgo change her mind. Not paying attention, he is killed on the Thunderpath. Wheatfur and Ginkgopaw find him, and take him back to the clan But it's to late. A Few nights later, Ginkgo gets a dream about his dad in the Dark forest. And Her Father trains her there.
What would they do?- He would try to cure as many cats as possible, find new herbs, and prove he's better than his father. And Would try to maintain the herbs in the forest so they wouldn't run out.
He also wouldn't sort them by use, but by type. He likes things to be clean and well organized.

dionysus
September 23rd, 2017, 02:50 PM
Name- Floatingkit (http://splitskyscharacters.weebly.com/floatingkit.html) (Floatingpaw, Floatingflame)

Gender- Male

Age- 6 Moons

Sexuality- Heterosexual

Personality-
+ Sweet II + Passionate II + Perceptive II + Optimistic II + Hopeful II + Intelligent II + Silly II + Funny II + Calm under pressure II + Loyal II + Warm II + Loving II + Good listener II + Wise (eventually) II = Shy II = Quiet II = Open II = Independent II = Adventurous II- People pleaser II - Too hard on himself II - Naive II - Low self-esteem II - Overly trusting II - Stiff II - Too serious II - Scatterbrained II
II - Distracted II - Over apologizes II - Not brave II - Pushover II - Fiery when mad
Float is a sweet, shy tom. He really wants to make friends, but he's too shy to talk to cats he doesn't know. This causes a lot of internal struggle that his shyness usually wins. He's also very quiet, even with those he considers friends. Floating chooses his words carefully and rarely speaks many at a time. However, he is extremely passionate about his work and the cats he loves, so ask him about something he's passionate about and prepare for a vivid, animated conversation. He's very in tune with others' emotions and will always do his best to cheer up those he loves, and those he barely knows (if he can bring himself to talk to them). His own emotions are displayed clearly on his face, and he's honest about them, but he prefers to help others instead of have them worry about him. Float is an optimist and can find the light in every dark situation. He dreams of helping others see that light as well. He has an unending capacity for hope, and believes that the world is kinder than it appears and everything will work out in the end.
Unfortunately, he has some psychiatric issue that makes him feel like he has to please everyone. He can be very hard on himself when he doesn't. Float is a very intelligent tom who is a quick learner. He would have excelled as a warrior, but chose the life of a medicine cat because he felt that it was a higher purpose. He doesn't care about the respect the position holds, he just cares that he has the ability to bring healing and happiness to other cats. Float can be a bit naive, always seeing the best in cats even when they clearly don't have good motives. He doubts himself, but has unfailing faith in others. Someone could hurt him time after time and he'll still welcome them back into his life. Ever since he was a kit, Float has preferred the company of older cats and he can appear a bit stiff upon first meeting him. It takes effort to bring him out of his shell, but when you do, he can be quite silly and funny. He likes jokes and he also likes to play, but he worries that if he takes time to play, some cat might die. Being medicine cat apprentice often has life or death consequences, but if possible, he takes it too seriously. He can be a bit scatterbrained and gets distracted easily, but always gets down on himself and apologizes profusely. If you didn't think there was such a thing as too hardworking, Floating proves you wrong. He'll literally forget to eat if he's working really hard on something.
Float isn't the bravest cat, but when something threatens his loved ones, he finds that he'll leap in to save them without thinking. He also isn't fazed by the sight of blood, and while he seems like he wouldn't be, he's actually very calm under pressure. Float is very loyal and once someone gets close to him, he'll remain loyal to them forever. This tends to make him a bit of a doormat to those who know that no matter what they do, he'll still let them back into his life. Floating is a very warm and loving cat who tends to be very affectionate. He may not be the type to stand up for himself or his friends, but he is the type to cheer up others after being bullied, even if he was a victim too. However, there are times where he gets a rush of bravery and will stand up to anyone for a loved one. While he is usually quiet, when he gets mad it is fiery and quite different from his normal state. Despite taking the job too seriously at first, once he gets used to it, Float will be a lovely companion. He can be funny and since he loves to learn, he'll be full of questions. He'll listen to directions and advice, however, he does like to go off by himself at times. He's an independent cat who may get one of his friends to teach him basic hunting moves so when he has free time he can catch his own prey. He loves plants, LOVES them. To the point where he catches himself feeling bad for picking them at times and doesn't want to waste them. He finds all the different types incredibly interesting and loves to learn about their many uses. Float also has an adventurous streak and loves to wander around, discovering new things (bonus points if they are plants.) He also has a touch of insomnia and is therefore prone to wandering at nights. Once Floating is older, a full medicine cat, he'll have eased up on himself. He'll be much more confident in his abilities and less shy, though he'll always be quiet. As an adult, he will be the type to stick up for younger cats when they are bullied, and he'll try to get younger cats out of their shells since he used to be them. He'll be wise and caring and he'll never lose his optimism, hope, or the wish to heal cats' bodies, minds, and souls.

Appearance-
Flostingflame is a Tuxedo tom. He has a black base coat with white accents. His paws have an opera glove appearance, white reaching up to his knees. The snowy hue also covers his chest and trickles down to his stomach. The same color blazes up his face, starting around his muzzle and ending in a point whereas other Tuxedos' have rounded ends to their blazes. His large, round eyes are a brilliant golden color and his nose is a soft pink with black splotches.
He's smaller and of a slender build, though he has a growth spurt during his apprenticeship that boosts him to the taller side of cats. His legs are long, and limber, but he's rather clumsy..
His fur is short and very soft. He keeps it very well groomed and it gleams in the sunlight.
boop (http://splitskyscharacters.weebly.com/uploads/7/5/7/4/75740117/980x_orig.jpg) || boop (http://splitskyscharacters.weebly.com/uploads/7/5/7/4/75740117/tuxedo-cats-5_orig.jpg) || boop (http://splitskyscharacters.weebly.com/uploads/7/5/7/4/75740117/072fab066573a428b93de128ae8e5bf8-cat-s-kitty-cats_orig.jpg) || boop (http://splitskyscharacters.weebly.com/uploads/7/5/7/4/75740117/8aa7eaae49e7560e89286b3b5e35aaf8-white-tuxedo-tuxedo-cats_orig.jpg) || boop (http://splitskyscharacters.weebly.com/uploads/7/5/7/4/75740117/3f00b1afcb94c65ccd13ac0af5a031d0_orig.jpg) || boop (http://splitskyscharacters.weebly.com/uploads/7/5/7/4/75740117/49399fc1e386705e8f1b094990f6819c-black-and-white-tuxedo-kittens-black-and-white_orig.jpg) || boop (http://splitskyscharacters.weebly.com/uploads/7/5/7/4/75740117/8b050d8245d10e0a9d925dc2e5e04c83-crazy-eyes-big-eyes_orig.jpg)

Floatingkit truly wants to help his clanmates. He recognizes that warriors help the clan in numerous important ways, but he sees being a medicine cat as a higher purpose, a way to heal the clans and be a channel for Starclan. Float likes to learn and feels that there is more to learn as a medicine cat than as a warrior, since there are so many herbs. He loves plants and finds them interesting, so being a medicine cat would really let him spend a lot of time on his hobby, since it would become his job. He isn't the bravest cat but he wouldn't become a medicine cat apprentice just to avoid fighting. Floatingkit has no problem with fighting, recognizing that it is a central part of survival in a clan. He does have a problem with cats who think that the only option in ever scenario is a fight, but that wouldn't keep him from being a warrior. He actually would do quite well as a warrior and probably would've become a much braver cat, but he would also excel as a medicine cat.

Plot Idea-

Floatingkit could wander into the medicine den one day since he prefers exploring to talking to the other kits (he's too shy.) That's how Wheatfur and Floatingkit could meet and how Floatingkit finds out about being a medicine cat and how it has a lot to do with plants. (which he'll already love by then.)
When Wheatfur offers the position of medicine cat apprentice to him, Floatingkit could ask for some time to think and have a very tough time deciding between becoming a warrior or a medicine cat.
Perhaps he could have a Starclan cat visit him in his sleep and convince him that the correct path for him is that of a medicine cat.
Floatingpaw accepts and the training starts which he is very enthusiastic about since he loves plants, but the first time he sees Wheatfur discarding some shriveled plants, he gets a little sad since they are being wasted.

Due to this, Floatingpaw tries to come up with ways to cut down on plant waste during his free time.
He wanders the territory at night (due to insomnia) and gets a little lost, coming across a twoleg garden and getting the idea to start one by the medicine den.

Too embarrassed to tell Wheatfur his idea, Floatingpaw starts to sneak out at night and try growing an herb garden in the territory, getting really excited when after moons of failure, a sprout grows.
Wheatfur could find out and start helping Floatingpaw and they eventually move the herb garden into or beside the medicine den so fresh herbs are always accessible and never go bad.
(Research (http://howtosaveseeds.com/breeding.php)) Floatingpaw could accidentally mix seeds or find that certain plants are better and only use their seeds and therefore start experimenting with the garden, finding new plant varieties.
Once Floatingflame gets his full name, maybe he could be out wandering one night and get lost. He ends up meeting a cat with a vaster knowledge of herbs and they make their way back to camp within a moon or two and the cat teaches him some new types of plants that heal.
Floatingflame begins using new types of herbs and while some don't work out, enough do that he decides to continue and eventually ends up broadening the types of herbs in the med den.

What would they do?-
He'd start an herb garden and experiment with new herbs (both by finding new ones and breeding new ones)

Momotaro
September 24th, 2017, 04:06 AM
I may be shortening the due date to 25-26, as the person I was waiting for has posted.

Momotaro
September 24th, 2017, 10:32 AM
Boop

Momotaro
September 24th, 2017, 12:31 PM
bump

Tundra
September 24th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Name
Ashkit || Ashpaw|| Ashflower
Sexuality
Bisexual
Personality
Caring || Kind || Helpful || Shy || Quiet {sometimes} || Loyal
Appearance
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/warrior-cat-clans/images/e/e9/GW359H238.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140508201004
Why they want to be a MCA
Because they have always been interested in herbs since she was born. Ashkit always wanted to help the Clan in any way possible, so by becoming a medicine cat she thinks she can help the Clan.
Plot Idea
Maybe she could get Greencough and keep it a secret. Then she would later tell Wheatfur but die? [Idk]
What would they do
They would go out daily and search for herbs, even if they have enough already. She doesn't want any of her Clanmates to die, so she'd do her best.

Momotaro
September 27th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Applications are closed

Momotaro
September 30th, 2017, 03:06 AM
I have chosen;

Lonestar23's Caliapaw,

Rubianto's Starkit,

and,

Celestials Albasterkit.

I will now rp with them so i can see how they interact with Wheatfur.

Also,
Beau

Curse you Beau for getting a HR just before i chose the characters, i had to rewrite my list, your to good of an rper!

NightWarrior4Life
September 30th, 2017, 03:24 AM
I have chosen;

Lonestar23's Caliapaw,

Rubianto's Starkit,

and,

Celestials Albasterkit.

Also,

Curse you Beau for getting a HR just before i chose the characters, i had to rewrite my list, your to good of an rper!
You might want to mention them so they can see this...but congrats to everyone anyway

Momotaro
September 30th, 2017, 03:27 AM
You might want to mention them so they can see this...but congrats to everyone anyway
i have notified them through pm before, to make sure they still want the chance~

NightWarrior4Life
September 30th, 2017, 03:36 AM
i have notified them through pm before, to make sure they still want the chance~
Oh okay fair enough...I assume they said yes then XD but I mean, who wouldn't?

Momotaro
September 30th, 2017, 03:45 AM
Oh okay fair enough...I assume they said yes then XD but I mean, who wouldn't?
Sometimes stuff happens, and you would be unable to do it.

NightWarrior4Life
September 30th, 2017, 03:46 AM
Sometimes stuff happens, and you would be unable to do it.
I suppose...and that would be a shame...

mvoxhu
September 30th, 2017, 05:53 AM
whoop whoop ,, go lone~

Tundra
September 30th, 2017, 06:32 AM
Good Job guys!

Silhouettes
September 30th, 2017, 07:41 AM
Congratulations to all you lovely people!

Momotaro
September 30th, 2017, 08:43 AM
I suppose...and that would be a shame...
yep

dionysus
September 30th, 2017, 10:32 AM
I have chosen;

Lonestar23's Caliapaw,

Rubianto's Starkit,

and,

Celestials Albasterkit.

Also,
@Beau (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=114)

Sorry ;n; <3
Congrats everyone!

Momotaro
September 30th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Sorry ;n; <3
Congrats everyone!

Ahh! I did not want to seem rude, I was trying to make a joke, I'm sorry

Doodle
September 30th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Congrats guys!

Socks
September 30th, 2017, 11:39 AM
Congrats guys!! :3

dionysus
September 30th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Ahh! I did not want to seem rude, I was trying to make a joke, I'm sorry
No no no no! I didn't take that as rude! You don't have to apologize, I just felt bad ;n;

Momotaro
September 30th, 2017, 12:52 PM
No no no no! I didn't take that as rude! You don't have to apologize, I just felt bad ;n;
Ahh! I didn't mean you to feel bad.... Miscomunication is my greatest flaw!

dionysus
September 30th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Ahh! I didn't mean you to feel bad.... Miscomunication is my greatest flaw!

I know it was a joke, we're goodXD
Apparently, I'm pretty bad at communication too XP

Starfall
October 4th, 2017, 10:01 PM
aaaaaaaaaa
congrats everyone!!! :love4:

Momotaro
October 23rd, 2017, 03:21 PM
A Lonestar23

Is the new MCA

Congratulations!

Momotaro
October 24th, 2017, 02:35 AM
@Celestially and @Rubianato
Sorry you didn't get it,

rubinaito
October 25th, 2017, 09:55 AM
@Celestially and @Rubianato
Sorry you didn't get it,
Ah, okay! Thank you for considering Starkit anyways~
Would Wheatfur still mind if Starkit/paw came in every now and then to hang out with him, as well as his apprentice?

Momotaro
October 25th, 2017, 10:01 AM
Ah, okay! Thank you for considering Starkit anyways~
Would Wheatfur still mind if Starkit/paw came in every now and then to hang out with him, as well as his apprentice?
Yep, they can always hang out~