PDA

View Full Version : Bane of Hunters ~ RP meet with a clan cat

Celanawe Stormwalker
November 16th, 2016, 04:45 AM
From a long journey, Bane of Hunters comes to the Clan territories guided by the Lights in Cat's Eyes.

The concept is simple, Bane of Hunters first meeting with a Clan cat. I do not really mind which clan it is that he stumbles upon or the stumbling upon happens. Maybe the warrior came across the loner hunting prey on their territory? Intruding while the warrior is out for a stroll? Possibilities are there and I will play to it of course in Bane's capacity. Now if you are looking to maybe becoming more than just a cat running off Bane or wanting to him, I am all for it but I believe in RP showing the way to relationships.

If you need some info on Bane of course, clicky here -> Right here! (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=991)

As for a form (Since people like those)

Name:
Role (Friend, crush, enemy, rival etc. Soley curious):
How to meet?:

Gusty
November 16th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Name: Brownflash
Clan/Affiliation: ShadowClan
Role (Friend, crush, enemy, rival etc. Soley curious): Friend, perhaps?
How to meet?: On the ShadowClan territory

His personality and character page is currently a work in progress, as he is a relatively new character.

Teza
November 16th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Name: Ivythorn
Clan/Affiliation: Shadowclan
Role (Friend, crush, enemy, rival etc. Soley curious): crush?
How to meet? Maybe she can catch him hunting near the border and warns him not to cross it?

Celanawe Stormwalker
November 16th, 2016, 10:39 PM
Name: Ivythorn
Clan/Affiliation: Shadowclan
Role (Friend, crush, enemy, rival etc. Soley curious): crush?
How to meet? Maybe she can catch him hunting near the border and warns him not to cross it?

I think that would be doable, I went ahead and posted in Shadowclan Territory, pg 15.

Celanawe Stormwalker
November 16th, 2016, 10:40 PM
Name: Brownflash
Clan/Affiliation: ShadowClan
Role (Friend, crush, enemy, rival etc. Soley curious): Friend, perhaps?
How to meet?: On the ShadowClan territory

His personality and character page is currently a work in progress, as he is a relatively new character.

Thank you for hitting this up, I chose another due to her number of posts so that she can get some activity.

Gusty
November 17th, 2016, 06:26 AM
Thank you for hitting this up, I chose another due to her number of posts so that she can get some activity.
Okay ;3

Teza
November 18th, 2016, 01:49 AM
I think that would be doable, I went ahead and posted in Shadowclan Territory, pg 15.

Awesome, /runs to post xD/