PDA

View Full Version : Cloudyfoot- Roleplay Needs

Brunch
November 15th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Hello wonderful people of WCO! I haven't been roleplaying much, despite my lurking. I am involved in a couple of roleplays at the moment, so I need another one. This finder is for my oldest cat, Cloudyfoot! (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156) My little Cloudy needs a few friends and/or best friends. I am going to be extremely fussy with who I choose, because Cloudyfoot is my main character, and I am in love with him. Saying that, I would appreciate it if you would put as much effort into your forms as you can.
Thank you so much!

Roles~
Crush] 1-2 (May or may not become Cloudyfoot's mate.)
Best Friends] 2-3
Friends] Unlimited
Enemies] 3-4
APPRENTICE] 1

Form for Role

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role:
Activity:
Other:

Form for Roleplay

Name:
Clan:
Where Would You like to Roleplay?:
Other:
Activity:

A big thanks to everybody who decided to read all of this poppy writing.

Ivyshade
November 15th, 2016, 09:54 PM
Hey there! I don't think your link works...I just wanted to know what clan Cloudyfoot is in? And maybe his personality, age, description, etc. Thanks!

Brunch
November 15th, 2016, 10:35 PM
Ivyshade I fixed it! It should take you to where Cloudyfoot's page should be. Sorry!

Clover
November 15th, 2016, 11:08 PM
soo.. tempted.. must.. resist....

Ivyshade
November 15th, 2016, 11:10 PM
Ivyshade I fixed it! It should take you to where Cloudyfoot's page should be. Sorry!
Thanks! RiverClan, eh? Well I have one RiverClan cat as of right now called Blackdust. And he's...well if you've read the warriors books the character he matches up with the most would be Berrynose XD Maybe he'd qualify as an enemy? I'll fill out the form...

Name: Blackdust
Appearance: thick black fur and yellow eyes (check out my character page linked in my siggie for more details and a picture)
Personality: he's extraordinarily vain and thinks that he is literally StarClan's gift to the clans
Role: Enemy?
Activity: I'm pretty active. I've amassed 276 KK without any donations or anything and I've been here...four days, now? XD
Other: sorry if this is sloppy, I might touch it up a bit when I'm not so tired...

Sage
November 16th, 2016, 06:17 AM
Name: Silentmoon
Appearance: Shorthair Tabby; her base coat is alabaster. She has black tabby stripes. She has blue eyes and a black nose.
Personality: Silent is very calm and collective. When listening, she savors every word as if it were prey. She rarely get's mad and is very reasonable. She likes to joke around and can be very outgoing. Altgough she is often calm, she has extreme paranoia. She is often afraid of small noises and is clostraphobic. She hates getting in cramped spaces. Silent is not much of a talker, but can start a good conversation. She often changes the subject, when in an awkward moment.
Role?: Crush? Besides the age difference XD
Activity: 8/10
Other: ...no...

Brunch
November 16th, 2016, 09:07 AM
Ivyshade I think that Blackdust would be a neutral friend, so accepted!
S A G I E Accepted!

Hexict
November 16th, 2016, 09:15 AM
I know I already signed her up before, but in case you forgot Waveshore (http://wcocharries.weebly.com/waveshore.html) was one of Cloudyfoot's interests :kittyface:

goddess of ducks
November 16th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Name: Waterstreak (http://nightyscharries.weebly.com/waterstreak.html)
Role: Friend/Bestfriend?
Activity: 8-9/10

Name: Waterstreak
Clan: Riverclan
Where at?: Riverclan territory
Other: Maybe they could talk some about the upcoming EE2?
Activity: same as above

Brunch
November 16th, 2016, 02:28 PM
Nighty Accepted! I'll post first, if you don't mind.
Hexict Yes I remember... Now that you have reminded me at least. Anyways... Accepted!

Ivy
November 16th, 2016, 07:13 PM
-pokes insistently-

Brunch
November 17th, 2016, 03:52 PM
Ivy -pokes harder-

Ivy
November 17th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Cloudy what about our Foggyfur fam

Brunch
November 17th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Foggyfur in the nursery? Except without the strange uncle?