PDA

View Full Version : Toffee's Nesy (Private)

Lawlipop
August 22nd, 2017, 02:05 AM
Toffee resides in an average sized, but cozy looking twoleg (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/8b/0d/df/8b0ddfbfad03a3aa25708c0349439af2--exterior-lighting-traditional-exterior.jpg) nest that has neighboring nests. She isn't at the edge of the Thunderpath that seperates the kittypets' safe and serene world from dangerously free world of the forest cat, but she was close enough for it to have some of these wild cats to be encountered nearby. Her garden (http://www.matthewtree.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/berriedale-avenue-garden-after2.jpg), filled with different types of vegetation is fenced that isn't too difficult to jump over or squeeze under if one is fit enough. Her garden has many ways to get in and out and has a kitty door that is a mere that can allow in anything that fits the entrance.

-----
mompaws

A good day for Toffee was a day where she can lay on the flat, short grass in her garden and sunbath in the light's rays, purrs rippling through her body in pleasure as she feels the daylight kisses her fur. Rolling over onto her stomach, she continues to lay down as she holds up a paw and begins to lick it gently to prevent additional pain to her paws in which she is already feeling, her face twisting as sharp pains pick her like someone stabbing her with a sharp object. Probably what those cutters did to me while I was asleep she thought scornfully. Some other house cats could come to her and say she should be grateful her housefolk never took away her chance to be a mother, but what she got instead seemed much worse than not being given the chance to brood. She never really thought much about finding a mate and having kits, despite having the ability to. Not many kittypets she knew that she knew she'd have a bit of interest in him and her other option was to find a wild mate, which made her face twist in disapproval at the thought. Wild cats, she hated and fear them at the same time. They arrive in your gardens like they own it, bringing along their ticks and fleas hitching a ride on their furs and flexed around their sharp claws that could mince a mouse in a heartbeat. Wild cats were not only to be seen as pests and a menace to the cat community, but also as something dangerous you do not want to cross paths with.

mvoxhu
August 22nd, 2017, 12:45 PM
Delicate flowers littered the area around a ghoulish-looking tom, his paws were almost covered by a medley of green stems and pink petals; not that he cared much. Val was currently residing at the base of a tree trunk, the golden pools of sunlight illuminating his alabaster flank in a pale yellowish shade. His demeanour was relaxed and composed, as per usual, although his bespeckled optics were busying themselves by observing a tanned fence. Thin pupils scratched across the man-made barrier, as if they were trying to dissect any information out of the picket wood. As far as Val could tell, there wasn't much interest in this home; judging by the lack of claw marks upon the surface of the fence, and the absence of holes around the base of the structure. This, of course, meant that the pale beast was going to drop by and most-likely investigate the inner capacity of the garden. And, he probably wouldn't be too quick about his visit either.

His once-white paws worked lightly across the smooth terrain, only stopping once the brute had made it to the beige barrier. Sharp features were pushed upwards; with endearing orbs examining the fence for a better grasp on how far he should jump, and how much momentum he should have to reach the top of the structure. It didn't take long for him to figure out how to climb up the wood, and the tom-cat soon stood upright on his high tower. From there he could glance around the well-groomed space, searching for any creatures to taunt or befriend. With shallow breaths, Val condescended from the picket fence, leaping off from the top and landing on all-fours; only to find himself amongst many bushes and shrubs. The ground was soft, like upturned soil, and it felt reassuring underneath his paw pads. But, the white male wasn't as curious of the plants as he was of the inhabitants of the home.

Pushing past the moisture-fed vegetation, Val adjusted himself, before taking in the sight before him. The upwalkers seemed to be good with nature, and they could clearly care for the area rather well. His plumage swayed out behind him, as the chiselled male continued to toss his gaze around the space. A figure caught his eye; most-likely a creature of his own species. A smirk graced the ever-elegant tom's face, whilst his appendages remained in the same spot, obviously indicating that he'd done this before.

"Greetings and salutations, " he declared in a soft voice, raising a single mitt up from the earth below. Not a moment passed and the tom-cat placed it back onto the ground once more, only after swiping his tongue over the dirty fur that resided there. "What a pleasure to meet your acquaintance...."

Lawlipop
August 24th, 2017, 12:02 AM
mompaws

Toffee's fur pickled at the sound of another voice in her garden. She did have familaiar faces drop by sometimes and, if they were close enough, she would drop in by their nests. She whirled around and was astonished to see a strange tom she's never seen before in her garden. She immediately ripples her fur defensively, making them stand on end. "What are you doing in my garden?" she hissed, backing up a little so she can be watchful of his movements. She sniffed the air cautiously and drew back farther from the stench. "Ew, you smell like a forest cat!" she veered. The one thing she hated and fear at the same time. She kept fear hidden from her face, just like she hid other secrets, and continue to wag her fluffy tail around hostilely, her fangs bared, but no claws in sight.

mvoxhu
August 25th, 2017, 03:55 PM
@Lawlipop
[ low-key thought of shrek when she said 'what are you doing in my garden' ]

Val cranked his cranium to the side, dragging his piercing gaze across the fluffy female. His silvery whiskers twitched at her obvious discomfort, whilst a soft grin spread out across his features. Velvet-like auds shuffled around upon his temple; finding humor in her defensive and wary actions.
"What? I'm not allowed to explore?" A feigned expression of hurt masked across his entire self, with his demeanour repressing downwards and a sigh extracting from his parted lips. Before the act could last any more than a mere moment, his anatomy perked up once more. The pale alabaster tom-cat swayed towards the femme, but not so much that he was too close to her. It was true that his intentions were not supposed to be bad, or negative, but he would still tease her as much as he could. Tease being a relatively flexible term. "And you smell like a well-pampered cat. Anything else you'd like to note?" his voice was fluent and smooth, as were his movements. The white beast continued to flaunt around the scarce space, like it belonged to him, with his paw pads giving off his fragrance wherever he stepped.
"Feel like telling me your name? I'll give you mine if you give me yours." Again, a grin formed upon his face, along with a mischievous glint in those amber pools. [/FONT]