PDA

View Full Version : Storm Riders and Star Dancers (Rp!)

RecklessThunder
November 15th, 2016, 09:06 PM
Greetings, and welcome to the land of Verdona.

Some will fall and some will glow,
secrets will unfold that none will know.
While wind howls and stars gleam,
blood will join blood as a team.
Many will rise while shadows creep,
Beware the heart where shadows weep.

Now that your here you might as well learn about us. There are two groups, the Storm Riders and the Star Dancers. When you complete middle school in Verdona, during the summer many teens will take a two day camp for each group. During the four days, teens will get the chance to decide which group to join. It is your decision which to join. Here, take a brochure:

Information on Storm Riders:
• Storm Riders tend to ride wind of the tornadoes.
• Storm Riders can enhance their abilities temporarily by being hit by lightning. The shock does no damage.
• Storm Riders can glide on the wind of hurricanes, depending on how strong the wind is.
•If a wall of water hits them, they cannot be moved.

Personality traits commonly found:
•Reckless
•Daring
•Courageous
•Sarcastic
•Outgoing
•Humorous
•Tough

Information on Star Dancers:
• Star Dancers are able to bring the light of the stars down to Verdona, for instance it would appear as the tiny stars were surrounding the dancers in rhythm.
• Star Dancers can use the energy of the stars (only at night) for a power up, along with the sun as it is part of the Galaxy.
• Star Dancers are very graceful and will become natural dancers.
• Star Dancers can sing extraordinarily when outside on a clear day/night.
• Star Dancers can enchant weapons. (If highly skilled).
•Star Dancers are very smart.

Personality traits commonly found:
• Shy
•Humorous
• Graceful
•Cunning
• Stealthy
• Pretty (As said from the majority of boys.)
• Bubbly
• Hyper

In case you were wondering, at the end of the four days the teen MUST choose. Once they have decided, a huge ceremony will take place. The teen will be given a special drink that will give them the abilities of their chosen group. They will spend the next four years training and learning as if it was a high school. Oh, and Verdona is ruled by two people, one from each group. They are usually the highest skilled. Each group is ruled individually by the Leader's second in commands. Well, good luck on choosing!

FORMS:

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Group:

Tag (Used to notify me of a new form.): RecklessThunder

Bio:

Other:

OH! PLEASE be careful!! Our watchers have noticed things are being strange!! They are very worried!!

•Since I have joined so many role plays, I have decided that one of my characters will die of the trouble that will arise. I will from now on create role plays for others to join, and me only to accept forms.•

RULES:
•No cursing of any kind.
•Nothing above kissing.
•You may ask to be a leader or second in command.
•One of my characters will be a male for once so don't judge if my guy roleplaying skills are off. >u<
•You can't be OP or A Gary/Mary Sue.
•Have fun!
•We will begin roleplay at the beginning of the four days, when everyone is arriving. To clear any confusion, each teen will spend two days with one group and the other two days with the other group.
•My character will deliver the prophecy that is stated above. It is formatted so anyone can be in it, but contact me if you wish to be included to clear confusion.