PDA

View Full Version : The Wilderness

Hallowed Echo
November 15th, 2016, 08:42 PM
You survived a global apocalypse and now you have to survive living in a forest in Canada with minimal supplies. You have to deal with Bears, Wolves, Mountain Lions and moody weather. The weather ranging from Earthquakes to Tornadoes and heavy snowfall. Can you survive?

This is based off of the game The Long Dark.

(Please don't let this die! I'll try to be on as much as possible)

Current Weather: Sunny and No cloud in sight

Name:
LGBT or Straight: (I put this because maybe there might be romance)
Looks:
Accessories: (Jackets, Bags, Hats etc.)
Supplies: (Weapons, Cooking Supplies, Building materials etc.)
Personality:
Hobbies:
Survival Strengths:
Survival Weaknesses:
Other:
Questions:

My form:
Name: James
LGBT or Straight: Straight (I put this because maybe there might be romance)
Looks: Blonde hair with green eyes. He wears black shirt with blue jeans and hiking boots.
Accessories: He wears a light blue jacket, black gloves and carries a small bags with his supplies. (Jackets, gloves, Bags, Hats etc.)
Supplies: He carries a hatchet and has a few granola bars with two bottles of water. (Weapons, Cooking Supplies, Building materials etc.)
Personality: TBRP'd
Survival Strengths (Three Maximum): Hunting, Fighting Cooking.
Survival Weaknesses (Three Maximum): Agility, Stealth, Climbing.
Other: Nope
Questions: Nope

Bram246
November 15th, 2016, 10:19 PM
Name: Jasmine
LGBT or Straight: (I put this because maybe there might be romance) Lesbian
Looks: brown skin, shoulder length black hair,dark brown eyes, wears mostly plain clothes or whatever she finds
Accessories: (Jackets, Bags, Hats etc.) Has two jackets(blue and red), black backpack, gloves, and a woolly hat
Supplies: (Weapons, Cooking Supplies, Building materials etc.) Two switch blades, an axe, and a walking stick with decorations like animals carved into it
Personality: quiet ,observant ,friendly, outspoken
Hobbies: Carving wood and bones
Survival Strengths: Hunting, Fire, Cooking and Agility
Survival Weaknesses: Climbing and Stealth
Other:She is very cautious of strangers and will ask a million of questions to anyone. She likes talking about her carvings.
Questions: None

Casual Scribbles
November 16th, 2016, 06:38 AM
I didn't copy and paste, so if I miss anything, let me know please!

Name: Silvia Grey
LGBT or straight: bi
Looks: Tall, with an athletic stance and build. She has asymetrical pixie cut brown hair with a streak of red clay in it. She had wierd eyes, appearing grey at a distance, but green from very close, if you're lucky to get that close alive. Wears jeans and a flannel shirt over a t-shirt. Combat boots.
Accessories: has a black jacket that she usually wears when she has bright clothing on, or at night. Has a self made bow and a quiver full of arrows over her shoulder. There is a rather sharp dagger stuck through a belt loop. Black leather fingerless gloves.
Supplies: There is a pocket tool in... you guessed it... her pocket. XD She usually carries around flint and steel for fire. Also has some protien bars.
Personality: doesn't exactly give off the friendliest vibes. She is always suspicious at first, which is part if how she survived so long. It's difficult to earn her trust, but if you do, she'll protect you at the cost of her life.
Survival Strenths: knows a lot about plants, is agile and stealthy, and can hunt.
Survival Weaknesses: spiders. That's all I have to say.
Other: has been preparing for this apocalypse her whole life
Questions: Can she and Jasmine meet and become a couple?

Bram246
November 16th, 2016, 07:02 AM
I didn't copy and paste, so if I miss anything, let me know please!

Name: Silvia Grey
LGBT or straight: bi
Looks: Tall, with an athletic stance and build. She has asymetrical pixie cut brown hair with a streak of red clay in it. She had wierd eyes, appearing grey at a distance, but green from very close, if you're lucky to get that close alive. Wears jeans and a flannel shirt over a t-shirt. Combat boots.
Accessories: has a black jacket that she usually wears when she has bright clothing on, or at night. Has a self made bow and a quiver full of arrows over her shoulder. There is a rather sharp dagger stuck through a belt loop. Black leather fingerless gloves.
Supplies: There is a pocket tool in... you guessed it... her pocket. XD She usually carries around flint and steel for fire. Also has some protien bars.
Personality: doesn't exactly give off the friendliest vibes. She is always suspicious at first, which is part if how she survived so long. It's difficult to earn her trust, but if you do, she'll protect you at the cost of her life.
Survival Strenths: knows a lot about plants, is agile and stealthy, and can hunt.
Survival Weaknesses: spiders. That's all I have to say.
Other: has been preparing for this apocalypse her whole life
Questions: Can she and Jasmine meet and become a couple?
(Before I read this post I had feeling your going to ask that. XD They can meet and be a couple!)

Hallowed Echo
November 16th, 2016, 07:04 AM
Both Accepted!)

Bram246
November 16th, 2016, 07:08 AM
(Can we start?)

Hallowed Echo
November 16th, 2016, 07:24 AM
Yup! Oh, you have to be attacked by a wild animal at some point. Also there are abandoned building like houses, treehouses and Quonsets with supplies. Quonsets are kinda weird buildings with supplies in it like food and matches and sometimes even guns.)

James walked through the snow, with his hatchet in hand. He looked around cautiously for any wild animals. His jacket was already bloody due the wolf attack hours before.

Bram246
November 16th, 2016, 07:48 AM
Jasmine panted for a bit. Two wolves had attacked her when she was chomping wood for a fire. She led them into a building and killed both wolves. Luckily her jacket took most the bites. She dragged both wolves to the corner and layed them there as she explored the building. It was a two story concrete building big enough to hold a group of people. Snow was falling through the holes in the roof. Jasmine kept her bloody axe raised in case any other animals attacked.
(Can I skin the wolves and eat them?)

Hallowed Echo
November 16th, 2016, 08:05 AM
(Yes. Of course you'll need to cook it. Also to get fresh water you'll need to boil snow.)
James walked across a frozen lake. He looked up, "Yes!" He shouted and ran towards the house. He slipped and smacked his back on the ice. He groaned and tried to get up. The ice cracked and broke beneath him. "No!" He shouted as he was engulfed by the freezing water.

aleka!
November 16th, 2016, 08:15 AM
You can also get water from toilets OwO)

Bram246
November 16th, 2016, 08:17 AM
Jasmine search the building and found nothing. Only old furniture and couple of rusty chairs. She went back to the first floor and pushed one of couches to the door. After that she started making a fire with wood she got before the wolves attacked. Putting sticks in a pile she blow on the piece of wood that smoked. It sparked a small flame and she put in the pile. The fire started slowly as she put more wood on it. She went over to the wolves bodies dragging them to the couch. Placing her backpack next to her she pulled out her one of her switch blades and started cutting into the wolves. She kept watched on her fire that was burning brightly.

Hallowed Echo
November 16th, 2016, 09:14 AM
James burst out of the water shaking. He grabbed the edge of the ice that didn't break. "I hate ice!" He said, shaking. He walked towards the house. He opened the door and walked in. The house had a fire place and a small kitchen with a few cupboards. He started a fire and walking into the kitchen. He opened the fridge, "A few water bottles." He said and gabbed them. He closed the fridge and opened a cupboard. He grabbed a jar of peanut butter, and three granola bars. The other cupboards had nothing else. He sat by the fire, warming himself.
Current Weather: Incoming Snow Storm

Bram246
November 16th, 2016, 09:24 AM
Jasmine was putting a peice of meat over the fire when she saw the snow fall faster. The snow was starting pile on the floor. She looked above where she was sitting and only saw tiny holes. Hearing the wind pickup outside Jasmine kept cooking her meat and waited for the snow to pile up.'Later I'll boil it for water.',she thought flipping the meat with a stick.

Hallowed Echo
November 16th, 2016, 11:16 AM
James heard the wind pick up and saw snow fall. "Great. Hope I have enough food to last the snow storm." He grumbled. He looked around the house to see if it had any other food. He found a can of beans and more granola bars. "Might as well cook the beans." He said and placed the beans in a pan over the fire.

Bram246
November 16th, 2016, 11:30 AM
Jasmine finished skinning the wolves and layed every piece of meat on chairs near the couch. She was sitting next to the fire carving the bones into weapons. The wolves fur was on the chairs as well.She picked up the wolves skulls and put them in her bag.

Hallowed Echo
November 16th, 2016, 07:50 PM
James took the beans from the fire and started to eat them. After finishing the beans, he went to find a bedroom. "This place better have a bed." He said to himself. He found the bedroom and walked towards the bed. He laid down on the bed and fell asleep.

(Feel free to time skip when your character falls asleep.)