PDA

View Full Version : I JUST REALIZED

Mango
August 21st, 2017, 08:51 AM
Remember Sol who predicted the sun would go out? Well... That was a solar eclipse! Omg!

Momotaro
August 21st, 2017, 09:06 AM
Remember Sol who predicted the sun would go out? Well... That was a solar eclipse! Omg!
you just got that.... i thought it was obvious? but then again, i just notice things easily.

fresh
August 21st, 2017, 09:07 AM
You just now realized that? XDDDD

Mango
August 21st, 2017, 09:07 AM
you just got that.... i thought it was obvious? but then again, i just notice things easily.
Uhuh. How would a cat predict it anyways and how come no cats went blind like humans do?

Static
August 21st, 2017, 09:12 AM
Uhuh. How would a cat predict it anyways and how come no cats went blind like humans do?
That's what I was wondering.Half of the clan should have went blind after looking at it.

bobtail
August 21st, 2017, 09:14 AM

I think we all know that Sol is no normal cat. Also, cats have an inner eyelid to help protect their eyes. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Mango
August 21st, 2017, 09:14 AM
That's what I was wondering.Half of the clan should have went blind after looking at it.
Or are cats eyes made different? Only Jayfeather should have been fine looking at it!

Silhouettes
August 21st, 2017, 09:20 AM
When looking at a Solar Eclipse, you cannot go permanently blind. My mom was worrying about this, and I looked it up. You can have short-time blindness, but you would need to look at it for an awfully long time, and you would have to look away because it would hurt their eyes so long.

Mango
August 21st, 2017, 09:22 AM
When looking at a Solar Eclipse, you cannot go permanently blind. My mom was worrying about this, and I looked it up. You can have short-time blindness, but you would need to look at it for an awfully long time, and you would have to look away because it would hurt their eyes so long.
Well I hear it leaves permanent rippled or blurry vision.

Static
August 21st, 2017, 09:24 AM
Well I hear it leaves permanent rippled or blurry vision.
It makes you see polka dots for the rest of your life Frome what I read.like when you look at a light for a long time.

Mango
August 21st, 2017, 09:25 AM
It makes you see polka dots for the rest of your life Frome what I read.like when you look at a light for a long time.
I think I'm seeing that idk if that's normal for glancing at a sun or not.

Static
August 21st, 2017, 09:47 AM
I think I'm seeing that idk if that's normal for glancing at a sun or not.
My teacher in one of my classes told me on some website.It might have been wiki though.

Seraphon
August 21st, 2017, 11:00 AM
:3 *whispers creepily* hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Mango
August 21st, 2017, 11:06 AM
:3 *whispers creepily* hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Lol.

Seraphon
August 21st, 2017, 11:47 AM
Lol.
:3