PDA

View Full Version : PineKit needs parents!! (WindClan)

Mayflower
November 15th, 2016, 07:18 PM
My little PineKit needs parents from WindClan! I just posted her bio in the bio section, so go check that out if you are interested. She is light tan with white paws and green eyes, so the parent combination needs to make sense. Thanks or reading! :squee:

Static
December 30th, 2016, 12:27 PM
My little PineKit needs parents from WindClan! I just posted her bio in the bio section, so go check that out if you are interested. She is light tan with white paws and green eyes, so the parent combination needs to make sense. Thanks or reading! :squee:
I will be pinekits mom.i don't have a mate and will understand if u say know

Bella~
December 30th, 2016, 12:51 PM

I have q cat named Hopesong, she is white qnd grey, so the rather would have to be tan

Mayflower
December 31st, 2016, 12:55 PM
I will be pinekits mom.i don't have a mate and will understand if u say know
I have q cat named Hopesong, she is white qnd grey, so the rather would have to be tan
Green well, what does the cat look like? It's okay if you don't have a mate.

Bella, that seems good, I just need to find a father

Static
December 31st, 2016, 02:14 PM
It is weasel tail and she is a golden she cat with black stripes and a white mussel,paws,chest,and stomach

Mayflower
December 31st, 2016, 03:37 PM
It is weasel tail and she is a golden she cat with black stripes and a white mussel,paws,chest,and stomach
Okay, the father could be a rouge or another clan. Weasel tail is WC right?

Static
July 14th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Okay, the father could be a rouge or another clan. Weasel tail is WC right?
I just found this again.are you still in need of parents?

Mayflower
July 14th, 2017, 04:39 PM
I just found this again.are you still in need of parents?
No, I scrapped her.