PDA

View Full Version : ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

Fawn
October 3rd, 2016, 11:32 PM

Fawn
October 3rd, 2016, 11:33 PM

Fawn
October 3rd, 2016, 11:33 PM

Fawn
October 3rd, 2016, 11:34 PM

Fawn
October 3rd, 2016, 11:34 PM

Fawn
October 3rd, 2016, 11:35 PM

Fawn
October 3rd, 2016, 11:35 PM

Fawn
October 3rd, 2016, 11:36 PM

Drago Victinius Bloodward
October 5th, 2016, 06:51 PM
(First whoop whoop) iceclaw purred and nuzzled dawnfrost "ya or they will get into mischief" he said amused

Hexict
October 5th, 2016, 06:51 PM
@RedHead

Finchpaw was surprised when Cresentpaw asked if he would hep train her sometime. He couldn't help but turn slightly red at this, pleased and honored that someone wanted his help with training. He thought about it for a moment, preventing himself from instantly accepting in his excitement at the suggestion. Finchpaw considered his skills, and decided that he was pretty good at hunting and fighting. "Sure," he mewed happily. "I can teach you a few things until your mentor is free and can start proper training," Finchpaw hoped he'd be an alright mentor for Cresentpaw. He gave a small laugh as well when she answered his random question. "Me too, I think that Green-leaf is my favorite season. It's warm and nice..." Finchpaw had thick fur, so the cold didn't really both him, but he preferred to be in the warm seasons. Plus, he liked when there was a lot of leaves, he liked how Thunderclan had trees like that while the other clans don't really. It pointed out how different their territories was, and he liked the difference.

Ghostly Cristalline
October 5th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Gazeshadow looked around the clearing and sat in the shadows.

Ag75 -- GONE
October 5th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Mistkit looked up at the other cats,she would be an apprentice soon and was excited.

Zero
October 5th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Please do not post in this topic without prior permission from me! Thank you!

Ghostly Cristalline
October 5th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Hopekit and Hazelkit rolled around on the ground batting at each others muzzle. Hazelkit bit down on her sisters ear.

Rockstar
October 5th, 2016, 11:22 PM
(First whoop whoop) iceclaw purred and nuzzled dawnfrost "ya or they will get into mischief" he said amused

(Oh geez this new layout though)

Dawnfrost nodded and purred with amusement. "Exactly. They're your kits after all."

ConfusedCas
October 5th, 2016, 11:27 PM
Although Honeykit was startled by Ashenkits sudden pounce, the determination still glowed in her cobalt eyes. Having victory so close that she thought she had it, but it being taken away made the she-kit want it more than ever. Being pushed back more and more by the grey kit she was getting closer to losing. I have to win! He won't want to play with a weak opponent! It was true that she wanted to win to keep her friendship with him. Honeykit knew that he was too nice to just stop being friends over a silly little game but she didn't want to take a chance.
She got back on four paws, but before Ashenkit could pin her completely down, she used her shoulder to push into him. If I can get him unbalanced and falling I can use that time to pin!

lone
October 5th, 2016, 11:44 PM
Ashenkit gave a mew of surprise as Honeykit jumped to her paws and he stepped backwards, not wanting to collide with her as she did so. He shook his head lightly, and looked at her in a confused manner before his blue orbs went back to twinkling with mischief. The new spark died suddenly as she shoved against him with her shoulder. Now this is a worthy playmate, Ashenkit thought with a slight smirk. Although in his opinion every cat was a potential playmate, not every one was as determined and as fun to play with as Honeykit. Grinning, he pressed back against her, deciding to use her own trick to see if he could get her to the ground. The young tom pressed with all his might...knowing that he was most likely the stronger of the two, he believed it would be easy to get Honeykit down to the ground. The tom's eyes were flashing once more, the light back in them and blazing more brightly than before, and he was the image of a young apprentice, working hard to gain the upper hand in training...although, he was not quite apprentice aged yet. He was looking forwards to the time when he and Honeykit would be apprentices together, and perhaps the two of them could train together sometimes! Ashenkit began to purr, letting down his guard for a moment, forgetting all about the game. He was lost in his own thoughts and ceased to push against Honeykit, giving her the upper hand unknowingly.

stormblaze
October 6th, 2016, 05:43 AM
poppypaw returned to camp, all the others had caught better prey than a mouse. somewhat displeased she padded into the warriors den.

October 6th, 2016, 05:54 AM
(Oh geez this new layout though)

Dawnfrost nodded and purred with amusement. "Exactly. They're your kits after all."

Iceclaw purred "ya and if their anything like me when i was a kit theyll bee in a lot of mischief" he said

Random Melody
October 6th, 2016, 07:09 AM
(For Empress of Evil)
(XD Sorry this took so long)

Snowpaw let out a small laugh, rolling her eyes playfully as she stood up. "Well wait up Stormy!" She called after Stormpaw, rolling her eyes again. The siamese she-cat shook out her fur, bending her head to give her chest fur a quick lick before bounding after her best friend, her black tail held high in the air.

Empress Of Evil
October 6th, 2016, 07:15 AM
(XD. I'll make a post in the territory)

Random Melody
October 6th, 2016, 07:19 AM
Kay x3

Bram246
October 6th, 2016, 08:57 AM
Bellykit slept lazily at the playfulness of the other kits.

Rockstar
October 6th, 2016, 10:45 AM
Iceclaw purred "ya and if their anything like me when i was a kit theyll bee in a lot of mischief" he said

"If they're anything like you, I won't have a moment's peace," Dawnfrost purred, licking behind her mate's ear.

stormblaze
October 6th, 2016, 11:04 AM
poppyleaf gazed over at stoneclaw. he was speaking with some cats who had just returned from a hunting patrol. poppyleaf walked to them and called, " hi! everything good?" she asked " we should let do your stuff" the patrol cats said and left stoneclaw and poppyleaf to talk. " everythings fine, and what do you want?" stoneclaw asked, almost crossly. " oh i was just wondering thats all" she said defensively. " so do you want to share some prey?" he asked her more gently. " sure,what was up there? you're never that... snappy with me... usually?" poppyleaf said, deciding there was no good to come from holding back her thoughts. " like i said nothing!" stoneclaw said angrily. " okay, you don't have to get all ... angry with me... your mate !" she replied, wishing she had not agreed to share some prey.

October 6th, 2016, 11:06 AM
"If they're anything like you, I won't have a moment's peace," Dawnfrost purred, licking behind her mate's ear.

Iceclaw purred as icekit squeked "were not that bad" she said

Rockstar
October 6th, 2016, 11:15 AM
Iceclaw purred as icekit squeked "were not that bad" she said

"Says the kit who climbed onto a grown cat's head," Greykit pointed out dryly.

October 6th, 2016, 11:17 AM
"Says the kit who climbed onto a grown cat's head," Greykit pointed out dryly.

"He didnt say not to" icekit countered

Raiini
October 6th, 2016, 02:50 PM
A starlight colored kit scampered over to the sunlit corner of moss. She flicked her velvety tail, and lie down. She shut her sapphire blue eyes, and entered the world of dreams. Wind blew across Silverkit's face. She could smell blood; cat blood. Where was her mother? She perked her ears, and hear a yowl, right behind her. Silverkit spun. There, behind her a battle was raging. She could see Ashstar twirling and leaping around, slashing. Why was she out of the nursery? Oh yes, she was Silverpaw now. Not Silverkit. Suddenly, a large Shadowclan tom leapt in front of her. His gold eyes met her blue ones. He lashed out with both forepaws. Silverkit woke with a start. "Whew." she thought. Just a dream.

HwangHarin
October 6th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Gazeshadow looked around the clearing and sat in the shadows.

Icefang came out of the warriors den and glanced around and saw Gazeshadow, and patted to him. " Hey Gazeshadow!" She purred

Ghostly Cristalline
October 6th, 2016, 08:45 PM
"Hello Icefang." he meowed with a smile. He looked at the she-cat.

HwangHarin
October 6th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Icefang smiled and sat down and curled her tail around her paws. " How are you?"

Ghostly Cristalline
October 6th, 2016, 08:57 PM
"Good. " he purred.

HwangHarin
October 6th, 2016, 08:59 PM
"Thats good." She purred

Ghostly Cristalline
October 6th, 2016, 09:04 PM
He looked at her and it up and looked around the clearing. He stretched his back legs and then began licking his jet black fur.

HwangHarin
October 6th, 2016, 09:06 PM
She smiled and slunk away and went out of camp

Ghostly Cristalline
October 6th, 2016, 09:12 PM
He followed close behind.

lone
October 6th, 2016, 09:57 PM
Timberpaw sat in the clearing, the young tom gazing around as he did so. His dark eyes were watching the other cats, his tail twitching back and forth in the dust as he did so. Timberpaw yawned, stretching out lazily for a moment as he did so. He didn't feel like doing much of anything that morning...after all, there wasn't much to do. The young tom licked his maw, straightening up with his ears swiveling around and following the conversations of the other cats. He didn't have anything to talk about himself, and since he didn't feel like getting involved in a conversation that other cats were already involved in, he decided to say nothing to them. His eyes followed along with his ears, staring at one group of cats after another, and his eyes seemed to gleam for a moment as he watched them. Timberpaw hadn't really thought about having friends; good friends; before, but now he was beginning to consider the thought. He had been focused so much on working hard that he had forgotten about friendships for a while, but now seeing all the other cats together made him feel like perhaps it would be worth it. Someone to tell his ambitions and dreams, fears and emotions to...someone I can trust, he thought almost confidently.

Abstracted Dog
October 6th, 2016, 10:57 PM
Leafkit groaned as her paw hung limply in front of her. Not to mention, it hurt and she wailed. Her face turned red with pain, and tried to keep from crying.

Rockstar
October 7th, 2016, 12:26 AM
"He didnt say not to" icekit countered

"They shouldn't have to," Greykit mewed.

October 7th, 2016, 05:19 AM
[ QUOTE=Rockstar;1589]"They shouldn't have to," Greykit mewed.[/QUOTE]

"Oh be quiet" icekit said as she watched her father she wantedto be just like him brave, strong, and fast, but she was so small

Hexict
October 7th, 2016, 06:00 AM
@Stormpelt

The tortoiseshell tabby tom gave a smile to the young molly. "I'm Orchidkit," he introduced himself after she had herself, he seemed proud of his name despite it being a bit girly due to an orchid being a flower, but he puffed out his fluffy chest nonetheless. He looked Timberkit up and down for a moment, still smiling at her. Even at his young age, the tom tended to be a bit of a flirt towards other cats, though he didn't really mean anything by it and believed that his actions were harmless. "Now why is a pretty kit like you out of the nursery? It's starting to become leaf-bare, wouldn't the nursery be warming at this time?" He tried to sound more... mature than he actually was, and silently applaud himself.

Stormpelt
October 7th, 2016, 08:05 AM
[ QUOTE=Hexict;1652]@Stormpelt

The tortoiseshell tabby tom gave a smile to the young molly. "I'm Orchidkit," he introduced himself after she had herself, he seemed proud of his name despite it being a bit girly due to an orchid being a flower, but he puffed out his fluffy chest nonetheless. He looked Timberkit up and down for a moment, still smiling at her. Even at his young age, the tom tended to be a bit of a flirt towards other cats, though he didn't really mean anything by it and believed that his actions were harmless. "Now why is a pretty kit like you out of the nursery? It's starting to become leaf-bare, wouldn't the nursery be warming at this time?" He tried to sound more... mature than he actually was, and silently applaud himself.[/QUOTE]

'Orchidkit?', the litttle she cat thought as she stopped making herself look so small. She could tell by his posture that he seemed a bit proud of himself. She started too think that this kit was a bit funny so she started too laugh a little. Then being called a ´pretty kit'her cheeks turned a bit pink and she looked down at the ground. ¨I just wanted too explore a little....And the nursery was getting loud..¨, she muttered.

Hexict
October 7th, 2016, 08:12 AM
The tom's smile grew as he noticed her blushing. Orchidkit gave a quick nod as she explained her reasoning for being in the clearing. "I know, right? It's seemed to be getting more and more crowded as well," he mewed, and glanced past the smaller kit and towards the nursery entrance. He couldn't believe that he'd have to wait three more moons before he could become an apprentice. The nursery had lost it's homey feeling on him - when he was young he use to love it, so warm and comforting, but now it was too loud, too crowded and even too warm, especially in green-leaf. "Welp, escaping to the clearing is definitely a step up," he mewed, and gave a quick glance around. "But why stop there?" He flicked his fluffy tail towards the camp entrance. "You know it's not uncommon for kits to sneak out..." he mewed, he was offering sneaking out with Timberkit, and he smile turned a more mischievous one as he did.

Rockstar
October 7th, 2016, 11:10 AM
"They shouldn't have to," Greykit mewed.

"Oh be quiet" icekit said as she watched her father she wantedto be just like him brave, strong, and fast, but she was so small

"You be quiet," Greykit mumbled, while he sat next to Dawnfrost. His father was indeed brave and strong, but her mother was smart and a skilled fighter. He wanted to be like her when he became a warrior.

Lightningkit's small voice practically yawned, "Why don't both of you be quiet?"

Abstracted Dog
October 7th, 2016, 01:54 PM
Leafkit limped in, her eyes dull and pelt ruffled. "H-hello?"

Reef
October 7th, 2016, 02:40 PM
Icebreeze exited the warrior's den. She yawned, since it was just dawn, and sat down by the entrance of the warrior's den. Icebreeze glanced around the clearing, spotting some other cats.

Hexict
October 7th, 2016, 02:45 PM
Northpaw's ears flicked as he heard someone enter the den, and he turned to see a kit standing in the entrance. "Hello," the apprentice mewed, giving her a friendly smile. It took him a bit to notice her paw, and quickly made his way towards the younger cat. "Are you okay?" He instantly scolded himself after the words found their way out. Of course she's not! Her paw is hurt, and she wouldn't come here if she was fine. The dark grey tabby quickly glanced back at Zerosight for a moment, but returned towards the kit. He bit his lip for a moment and tried to think about what was appropriate to ask. "How'd this happened? Was anyone else hurt?" He pelt started to heat up at the question, having a slight panic attack. He wasn't sure why, he'd seen Zerosight attend to multiple patients at the same time. But still, Northpaw felt a bit overwhelmed by the whole medicine cat life, still not too use to it yet. He also didn't want her injury to be the result of some sort of fight, or have anyone else be hurt.

Stormpelt
October 7th, 2016, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE=Hexict;1768]The tom's smile grew as he noticed her blushing. Orchidkit gave a quick nod as she explained her reasoning for being in the clearing. "I know, right? It's seemed to be getting more and more crowded as well," he mewed, and glanced past the smaller kit and towards the nursery entrance. He couldn't believe that he'd have to wait three more moons before he could become an apprentice. The nursery had lost it's homey feeling on him - when he was young he use to love it, so warm and comforting, but now it was too loud, too crowded and even too warm, especially in green-leaf. "Welp, escaping to the clearing is definitely a step up," he mewed, and gave a quick glance around. "But why stop there?" He flicked his fluffy tail towards the camp entrance. "You know it's not uncommon for kits to sneak out..." he mewed, he was offering sneaking out with Timberkit, and he smile turned a more mischievous one as he did.[/QUOTE]

Timberkit then looked back up at the young tom and nodded her head agreeing on wheat he said. ¨Well you look like you are coming close too being an apprentice so I guess why you would feel that way..¨, The small she cat muttered as she shifted her paw a little. She still remembered the argument that went on in the clearing moments ago. She felt uncomfortable in the nursery with the yelling kits and mothers.´I don´t like one bit..´, her mind drifted off a bit until the tom mentioned sneaking out of camp. he was highly against the idea but she wanted too know what was beyond the nursery and the camp. The little kit stared at Orchidkit for a few seconds and started too battle the idea and finally came too a decision. ¨I want too see whats outside of the caamp!¨

Abstracted Dog
October 7th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Northpaw's ears flicked as he heard someone enter the den, and he turned to see a kit standing in the entrance. "Hello," the apprentice mewed, giving her a friendly smile. It took him a bit to notice her paw, and quickly made his way towards the younger cat. "Are you okay?" He instantly scolded himself after the words found their way out. Of course she's not! Her paw is hurt, and she wouldn't come here if she was fine. The dark grey tabby quickly glanced back at Zerosight for a moment, but returned towards the kit. He bit his lip for a moment and tried to think about what was appropriate to ask. "How'd this happened? Was anyone else hurt?" He pelt started to heat up at the question, having a slight panic attack. He wasn't sure why, he'd seen Zerosight attend to multiple patients at the same time. But still, Northpaw felt a bit overwhelmed by the whole medicine cat life, still not too use to it yet. He also didn't want her injury to be the result of some sort of fight, or have anyone else be hurt.
"N-no.. It was only me.." She looked for a moment, embarrassed by how she had done it. "I was out of camp.. and I tripped on a stump.. I slid on my one paw and slammed into a tree.." She looked up nervously. "I-I know I wasn't supposed to be out.."

Caligo Everton
October 7th, 2016, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE=Icy;2067]Icebreeze exited the warrior's den. She yawned, since it was just dawn, and sat down by the entrance of the warrior's den. Icebreeze glanced around the clearing, spotting some other cats.[/QUOTE]

"Hello" duskpelt purred.

Bram246
October 7th, 2016, 06:10 PM
Bellykit ran across the cleaning looking for someone to play with. He entered the medicine cats den and started sniffing at the herbs.

Bram246
October 7th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Bellykit entered the den. Sniffing at the herbs he decided to taste one.

Reef
October 7th, 2016, 07:13 PM
Icebreeze looked over at Duskpelt. "Hi... Duskpelt? that's your name, right?" She was still a new warrior and didn't know everyone's name yet.

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 07:20 PM
Pondkit walked out of the nursery, with Twilightkit behind her. The kits where still young but they acted like apprentices, because of how much they wanted to be ones.

Shivers
October 7th, 2016, 07:46 PM
Badgerkit scampered out the nursery feeling extremely proud of himself. He had finally managed to escape the nursery so he could explore the clearing. The young kit stared longing out the exit of camp feeling tempted to go exploring the territory. He shook his head, No father and mother wouldn't like that... He thought to himself and started turning away from the exit to looking for something interesting to do.

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Twilightkit and Pondkit sat down in the clearing talking

Gone
October 7th, 2016, 07:52 PM
Badgerkit scampered out the nursery feeling extremely proud of himself. He had finally managed to escape the nursery so he could explore the clearing. The young kit stared longing out the exit of camp feeling tempted to go exploring the territory. He shook his head, No father and mother wouldn't like that... He thought to himself and started turning away from the exit to looking for something interesting to do.
Cometpaw was sitting in the clearing, smiling as she saw Badgerkit, she immediatly got to her paws and walked over to the small tom, flicking her tail and licking his cheek as she finally stepped by his side. "Hey Badgerkit~" She said happily, bounding around the kit before she finally decided to sit down. "What are you doing out of the nursery, are your parents aware that you're out here?" She asked, she wanted to make sure that the kit had permission to come out, or she'd get in trouble if they found him with her.

Shivers
October 7th, 2016, 07:58 PM
[/QUOTE=Raven & Co;2592] Cometpaw was sitting in the clearing, smiling as she saw Badgerkit, she immediatly got to her paws and walked over to the small tom, flicking her tail and licking his cheek as she finally stepped by his side. "Hey Badgerkit~" She said happily, bounding around the kit before she finally decided to sit down. "What are you doing out of the nursery, are your parents aware that you're out here?" She asked, she wanted to make sure that the kit had permission to come out, or she'd get in trouble if they found him with her.[/QUOTE]

Badgerkit smiled up at the older she-cat, "Hey Cometpaw!" He chirped happily sitting down next to her after she finished bounding around. He was smiling until she asked him if his parents knew he was out in the clearing. He gave her a forced smile, "Yea...! Of course!" He said rather unconvincingly as his tail flicked nervously hoping she'd buy the lie not realizing she could get in trouble once they found him.

Gone
October 7th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Badgerkit smiled up at the older she-cat, "Hey Cometpaw!" He chirped happily sitting down next to her after she finished bounding around. He was smiling until she asked him if his parents knew he was out in the clearing. He gave her a forced smile, "Yea...! Of course!" He said rather unconvincingly as his tail flicked nervously hoping she'd buy the lie not realizing she could get in trouble once they found him.
Cometpaw was surprised as she saw his tail flicking and gazed in his eyes. "I know you're lying, Badgy... But no worries, I'll do what I need." With that, the apprentice poked her head in the nursery. "I'm taking Badgerkit for a walk around camp, I won't go on the territory, I promise!" She mewed cheerfully before looking back at the kit. "There, it's done." She purred, gently grooming the small tom, her eyes showing happiness. "You're gonna become an apprentice soon, huh?" She asked, pulling him close with her tail.

Shivers
October 7th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Badgerkit watched her feeling slightly embarrassed as she went to tell his parents that they were walking around the clearing. He shot her a grateful smile once she came back. He sighed, "Three moons isn't soon Cometpaw." He sighed clearly impatient to become an apprentice and start training, "I want to expore the territory, meet new cats, learn new things, and make my family proud by being an amazing apprentice." He stated with a sigh although he knew he mostly wanted to impress his father who he had clearly favored since he was a kit.

Gone
October 7th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Badgerkit watched her feeling slightly embarrassed as she went to tell his parents that they were walking around the clearing. He shot her a grateful smile once she came back. He sighed, "Three moons isn't soon Cometpaw." He sighed clearly impatient to become an apprentice and start training, "I want to expore the territory, meet new cats, learn new things, and make my family proud by being an amazing apprentice." He stated with a sigh although he knew he mostly wanted to impress his father who he had clearly favored since he was a kit.
Cometpaw smiled at the small tom, his smile was so cute- No, he was cute in every possible way, she gently pushed him onto his back and started grooming his small body. "But still, when you want it, it's goes by pretty quickly, but you can't leave camp already, your parents wouldn't be very happy if that happened." She mewed softly, gazing at his parents and smiling at them before returning to her task and grooming him. "Don't move..." She said in a soft tone, her eyes closed as she groomed his neck, he had been pretty kind to her when she was in the nursery and she was only returning the favor.

October 7th, 2016, 08:36 PM
[ QUOTE=Rockstar;1862]"You be quiet," Greykit mumbled, while he sat next to Dawnfrost. His father was indeed brave and strong, but her mother was smart and a skilled fighter. He wanted to be like her when he became a warrior.

Lightningkit's small voice practically yawned, "Why don't both of you be quiet?"[/QUOTE]
Iceclaw looked down at his daughter and licked her between the head

Shivers
October 7th, 2016, 08:41 PM
Baderkit avoided eye contact as his cheeks burned with embarrassment as she groomed him. Eventually got used to it, "I know they wouldn't like it." He muttered slightly annoyed at the clan rules, "That's the only reason I haven't tried to sneak out." He explained. He closed his yellow eyes starting to relax as she groomed his neck as he let out a small purr.

Gone
October 7th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Baderkit avoided eye contact as his cheeks burned with embarrassment as she groomed him. Eventually got used to it, "I know they wouldn't like it." He muttered slightly annoyed at the clan rules, "That's the only reason I haven't tried to sneak out." He explained. He closed his yellow eyes starting to relax as she groomed his neck as he let out a small purr.
Cometpaw gently placed the small tom back on his paws and started grooming his back. "Well, you're doing the right thing... Because some kits already left camp and they were never heard of again, I wouldn't want that to happen to you and I doubt your parents would want that... Especially your father, who really likes you." She mewed, her eyes showing concern as she spoke to him.
(Is it strange that I ship them?)

Shivers
October 7th, 2016, 08:54 PM
(Nope I do too)
Badgerkit smiled down at his white paws proudly fluffing up his chest but tried to play it off so he wouldn't seem embarrass himself, "Yea." Was all he muttered turning his face away so she couldn't see his smile but anyone could easily hear the happiness in his tone as he tried to change the topic, "So what are you doing in training?" The black kit asked Cometpaw his yellow eyes lighted with interest as he wondered what life as an apprentice was like.

Gone
October 7th, 2016, 08:59 PM
(Nope I do too)
Badgerkit smiled down at his white paws proudly fluffing up his chest but tried to play it off so he wouldn't seem embarrass himself, "Yea." Was all he muttered turning his face away so she couldn't see his smile but anyone could easily hear the happiness in his tone as he tried to change the topic, "So what are you doing in training?" The black kit asked Cometpaw his yellow eyes lighted with interest as he wondered what life as an apprentice was like.
Cometpaw purred as she saw him fluffing up his chest, giggling slightly before she started grooming his chest fur down. "Don't be too proud of yourself, we never know what could happen." She mewed softly, she really liked to see Badgerkit smile, even more when she was the one to make him smile. "Oh, I just started, but right now, I'm learning to hunt, and from what my mentor said, I'm pretty good!" The apprentice purred, ears twitching slightly. "Who do you want as a mentor?" She asked.

Shivers
October 7th, 2016, 09:08 PM
Badgekit's cheeks heated up as she giggled turning his face away embarrassed as she figured out how he felt. He lightly batted her mussel away playfully as she tried to groom his chest fur down. He stoped and listen to what she had to say about training, I wish I could train with her He thought to himself sadly but instead said, "I'm sure you're doing a great job!" He pondered about her question and shrugged, "I don't know! Someone whose brave, strong, and loyal and can teach me to be the same." She listed naming the characteristics of his dream mentor.

Gone
October 7th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Badgekit's cheeks heated up as she giggled turning his face away embarrassed as she figured out how he felt. He lightly batted her mussel away playfully as she tried to groom his chest fur down. He stoped and listen to what she had to say about training, I wish I could train with her He thought to himself sadly but instead said, "I'm sure you're doing a great job!" He pondered about her question and shrugged, "I don't know! Someone whose brave, strong, and loyal and can teach me to be the same." She listed naming the characteristics of his dream mentor.
[CENTER] Cometpaw continued giggling as he tried to bat her muzzle away from his chest and gently pushed him down before she started tickling him with her long tail, a big smile on her maw as she did so. "Of course, he said that I was, and that I would become even better with the passing moons." She purred happily, looking over at her uncle. "Maybe Alderstripe would do, he's one of the strongest warriors in ThunderClan... Maybe in the whole forest..." She said, her eyes showing a glimmer of happiness as she held the small tom pinned and started tickling him again.[CENTER]

Shivers
October 7th, 2016, 09:23 PM
The little black and white tom tried to show that he wasn't ticklish by keeping a straight face but he was squirming away from Cometpaw's tail and his facade was quickly breaking as began to smile and eventually laughing. He caught her paw in between his paws panting heavily from laughing so hard to respond to her , "Can... he... Even do that?" He said in between pants. He let his paws slip and began laughing again almost at the point of tears.

Gone
October 7th, 2016, 09:38 PM
The little black and white tom tried to show that he wasn't ticklish by keeping a straight face but he was squirming away from Cometpaw's tail and his facade was quickly breaking as began to smile and eventually laughing. He caught her paw in between his paws panting heavily from laughing so hard to respond to her , "Can... he... Even do that?" He said in between pants. He let his paws slip and began laughing again almost at the point of tears.
Cometpaw knew that the small tom wouldn't hold back from laughing and laughed with him, smiling down at him as he caught her paw, she gave a nod. "Of course he can." She mewed, starting to laugh with him again, she was amazed at how much the small tom was laughing, but she loved it, her laugh was a high-pitched girly laugh, it did sound pretty cute, but Badgerkit's was even better!

seasalt
October 7th, 2016, 09:39 PM
A brown tuft of fur escaped from the nursery,its fur fluffed out as it bounced into the clearing,filled with energy.Leafkit's leaf green optics gleamed as they scampered around the sandy clearing of thunderclan.The tom-kit seemed very excited to be out and about again.Leafkit skidded to a halt,shaking his fur,dew flickering everywhere.But,that ended quite early,as Leafkit skidded to a halt,looking at the same....boring pebble.The tom-kit sighed,plopping his behind on the ground,poking at the dull,pebble he "always"plays with.He felt that it was all he ever did,he wanted to do more in his life,than...play.

Shivers
October 7th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Badgerkit could take anymore tickling so he backed off a bit so he could catch his breath, "That'd be a good way to prove myself..." He said thinking about the thought of Alderstipe training him, "Or be a failure." He said thinking about the possibility and flattened his ears and frowned at thought.
(Sorry it's short >_<)

Gone
October 7th, 2016, 09:53 PM
Badgerkit could take anymore tickling so he backed off a bit so he could catch his breath, "That'd be a good way to prove myself..." He said thinking about the thought of Alderstipe training him, "Or be a failure." He said thinking about the possibility and flattened his ears and frowned at thought.
(Sorry it's short >_<)
Cometpaw smiled at the tom and gently started licking his fur again. "Alderstripe is pretty straight... So listen to him if he speaks..." She said firmly. (Writer's block...)

Shivers
October 7th, 2016, 10:10 PM
Badgerkit sighed, "Well we'll see if I even get him as a mentor." He muttered negatively. He sat still letting Cometpaw groom him until he spoke up, "Hey have you met any other clans yet?" He wondered out loud as he closed his eyes feeling relaxed by the she-cat's presence.

~Truly Blue~
October 7th, 2016, 10:16 PM
The young she-cat padded out of the warrior den, fully refreshed. Her life was starting to go back to normal. No more dreams, no more omens, and no more Pinenose! Roseheart stretched, yawned and curled up in the sunshine.

Gone
October 7th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Badgerkit sighed, "Well we'll see if I even get him as a mentor." He muttered negatively. He sat still letting Cometpaw groom him until he spoke up, "Hey have you met any other clans yet?" He wondered out loud as he closed his eyes feeling relaxed by the she-cat's presence.
Cometpaw shook her head. "No, I have not met any of the other clans yet..." She sighed, laying down beside him and giving him some space by her side. "Come, there's a place just for you." She purred softly, her tail goung around his back.

Ivy
October 7th, 2016, 10:23 PM
(Do you mind if I jump in or Raven do you want to do this with fire alone?)

Shivers
October 7th, 2016, 10:26 PM
(It's fine)
The black and white tom shyly lied down next to her. He felt so small next to her although she wasn't that big. There was an awkward silence and he cleared his throat awkwardly and said, "I miss when you were in the nursery with me." He muttered, "I only have Duskkit now.." He muttered refering to his slightly older brother unexpectedly opening up instead of hiding his feelings like he usually does.

Gone
October 7th, 2016, 10:31 PM
(It's fine)
The black and white tom shyly lied down next to her. He felt so small next to her although she wasn't that big. There was an awkward silence and he cleared his throat awkwardly and said, "I miss when you were in the nursery with me." He muttered, "I only have Duskkit now.." He muttered refering to his slightly older brother unexpectedly opening up instead of hiding his feelings like he usually does.
(Not a fan of trios, it gets messy...)
Cometpaw pulled the tom close to her and nuzzled him lovingly. "I miss being in the nursery with you, Badgy..." She murmured sweetly, gently licking him as he opened up. "I'm always here, and if you want to come and see me, you can." She mewed firmly. (Stopping here for tonight... I'm having an horrible writer's block...)

Shivers
October 7th, 2016, 10:36 PM
(Okay)
Badgerkit smiled happily and have her a friendly lick on the shoulder, "Thanks Comet." He mumbled, "I'll just have to sneak into the apprentice den someday." He muttered jokingly although he meant it, It'll be an adventure! He thought to himself already planning on how he'd escape the nursery again.

Captain
October 7th, 2016, 11:54 PM
Autumnpaw stepped into the sun-bathed clearing of Thunderclan, her ears twitching back and forth to the mixed chatter around camp. She gave a yawn, stretching out her front paws in a wide stretch as her deep, green-hue eyes scanned the surroundings that she now strutted through. The long-furred apprentice smiled and felt the warm sun-rays on her back while she bounded over to the fresh-kill pile, picking out a plump thrush and laying down in cold dirt that soothed her aching stomach from running through the territory so much. She looked up at the white, fluffy clouds that passed through the open blue sky as her tail swished across the ground.

Rockstar
October 8th, 2016, 12:02 AM
"You be quiet," Greykit mumbled, while he sat next to Dawnfrost. His father was indeed brave and strong, but her mother was smart and a skilled fighter. He wanted to be like her when he became a warrior.

Lightningkit's small voice practically yawned, "Why don't both of you be quiet?"
Iceclaw looked down at his daughter and licked her between the head

Dawnfrost lowered her head and licked her kits to calm them. "Now now, there's no need for fighting."

Gone
October 8th, 2016, 12:08 AM
(Okay)
Badgerkit smiled happily and have her a friendly lick on the shoulder, "Thanks Comet." He mumbled, "I'll just have to sneak into the apprentice den someday." He muttered jokingly although he meant it, It'll be an adventure! He thought to himself already planning on how he'd escape the nursery again.
Cometpaw suddently had an idea. "Maybe you could come and sleep with me tonight! Talk about it to your parents!" She exclaimed, pulling the small tom closer to her, basically cuddling with him, she was really attached to the small ton and so was he, they were probably the best of friends, and maybe more in the future, who knew.
(G'night!)

Dizerel
October 8th, 2016, 12:32 AM
[ QUOTE=Robin-chan;3020]Autumnpaw stepped into the sun-bathed clearing of Thunderclan, her ears twitching back and forth to the mixed chatter around camp. She gave a yawn, stretching out her front paws in a wide stretch as her deep, green-hue eyes scanned the surroundings that she now strutted through. The long-furred apprentice smiled and felt the warm sun-rays on her back while she bounded over to the fresh-kill pile, picking out a plump thrush and laying down in cold dirt that soothed her aching stomach from running through the territory so much. She looked up at the white, fluffy clouds that passed through the open blue sky as her tail swished across the ground.[/QUOTE]

Seeing Autumnpaw on the other side of the clearing, Lightningpaw walked up to her, interested in spending more time with his friend. He noticed that she was eating some prey, so he decided to grab some prey for himself so that they could eat and chat together. After grabbing a small mouse, he padded over to Autumnpaw and sat next to her so that their sides were brushing against eachother. "You know, Its weird, thinking back to a time before we were apprentices. I cant imagine what life would be like without me duties, even if mine are fairly different from most other cats." He said cheerfully.

Captain
October 8th, 2016, 12:43 AM
Autumnpaw purred slightly at the sight of Lightning joining her with his own piece of prey, feeling his soft ginger fur against her light-brown pelt. She took a quick bite from the plump thrush between her paws, trying to ignore the plain blush on her muzzle because of him. The young she-cat looked over at him when he mentioned a time before they were apprentices, kits in the nursery, raised together by a mother that was not their own. She had grown so close to him beside both their mothers had been killed when they were less than five moons old. “It seemed to be a simpler time with more games than responsibilities, but that’s the point of growing up, isn’t it?” She mentioned, chuckling ever so slightly, “We always got into so much trouble in the nursery as kits. We were quite the pesky pair, weren’t we?” The american bobtail looked down at her small, delicate paws and smiled, remembering them as small kits, seeming to explore the world without a single care. So many changes have erupted since then, but everything seemed to work out in the end so far in their "interestingly enough" lives.

Dizerel
October 8th, 2016, 12:53 AM
"And now we gotta we gotta worry about becoming warriors" Lightningpaw said with a sigh. "Im fairly certain we will become warriors soon, as we are around the age most apprentices become warriors. Although you will never know how long it will take. On top of that, you have to consider my special condition" He said, looking around to see if anyone was trying to listen in on their conversation.

Captain
October 8th, 2016, 12:59 AM
Autumnpaw nodded to his words. “I’m sure that becoming warriors will be difficult, but we have each other to get through it, right?” She purred, placing her paw on top of his for a few seconds before tucking it under her in embarrassment, her body feeling warm. “Special condition, huh?’ She murmured, her tone quiet and shy. The small apprentice could see him looking around in suspicion for others listening in on them. She took a few small bites of her prey and smiled at him. “How about we go out into the territory so nobody can disturb us?” Autumnpaw didn't want him to worry at all, since he had been working himself to the bone about many things recently.

Dizerel
October 8th, 2016, 01:04 AM
"Sure, some alone time with you in the forest sounds pretty nice" Lightningpaw said, giving a smile to Autumnpaw. "You lead the way"

Captain
October 8th, 2016, 01:07 AM
Another blush formed on her face and she returned the smile to him as she stood up, pawing his nose playfully and bounding across the clearing. “Come on then, slowpoke!” She teased, looking back at him as she headed out into the dense forest territory of Thunderclan. The apprentice was quite excited to have some time with Lightningpaw after so long.

Dizerel
October 8th, 2016, 01:10 AM
Lightningpaw dashed after Autumnpaw, playfully bounding through the camp over to the entrance, and dissapeared into the forest.

Hexict
October 8th, 2016, 08:54 AM
He couldn't help but give a small sigh of relief, but realized that that must've come off rude. Leafkit was still hurt, so he shouldn't be relieved. The medicine cat in training noticed her embarrassed look, and listened carefully to her story. Northpaw was about to point out how she shouldn't have been out there, but the kit was quick to add that part herself. "And your paw is what hurts?" He questioned, moving a bit closer to inspect it. Wow, she hit a tree? If she had hit it hard enough, then more than just her paw would be damaged, but Leafkit was lucky.

Bram246- do you have permission from Zero to be in here?

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 09:00 AM
[ QUOTE=Hexict;3199]He couldn't help but give a small sigh of relief, but realized that that must've come off rude. Leafkit was still hurt, so he shouldn't be relieved. The medicine cat in training noticed her embarrassed look, and listened carefully to her story. Northpaw was about to point out how she shouldn't have been out there, but the kit was quick to add that part herself. "And your paw is what hurts?" He questioned, moving a bit closer to inspect it. Wow, she hit a tree? If she had hit it hard enough, then more than just her paw would be damaged, but Leafkit was lucky.

Bram246- do you have permission from Zero to be in here?[/QUOTE]

(Sorry I don't have permission. I was just exploring with my character Bellykit. I'll move him. Sorry.)

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 09:07 AM
Bellykit ran into the clearing tripping a bit. He shokk his black and ginger for looking for a cat to play with.

Shivers
October 8th, 2016, 10:20 AM
[ QUOTE=Raven & Co;3029] Cometpaw suddently had an idea. "Maybe you could come and sleep with me tonight! Talk about it to your parents!" She exclaimed, pulling the small tom closer to her, basically cuddling with him, she was really attached to the small ton and so was he, they were probably the best of friends, and maybe more in the future, who knew.
(G'night!) [/QUOTE]
The black and white tom's yellow eyes light up in excitement and leaned closer to his friend as they cuddled, "Really?" He asked sounding excited, I won't be lonely in the nursery and I can be with my friend! He thought to himself grinning, "Do you think Mother and Father would left me?" He asked her looking into the the small entrance of the nursery woundering what they'd have to say about it.

Caligo Everton
October 8th, 2016, 11:05 AM
[ QUOTE=Icy;2533]Icebreeze looked over at Duskpelt. "Hi... Duskpelt? that's your name, right?" She was still a new warrior and didn't know everyone's name yet.[/QUOTE]

"Yes and you are" he said still letting out a soft purr

Gone
October 8th, 2016, 11:12 AM
The black and white tom's yellow eyes light up in excitement and leaned closer to his friend as they cuddled, "Really?" He asked sounding excited, I won't be lonely in the nursery and I can be with my friend! He thought to himself grinning, "Do you think Mother and Father would left me?" He asked her looking into the the small entrance of the nursery woundering what they'd have to say about it.
Cometpaw nodded happily, happy to see the small tom's eyes show happiness, she looked over her shoulder into the nursery. "I doubt they'll say no, I think Violeteye would even be happy about it." She purred, a grin taking over her maw again before she wrapped her forepaws around him protectively. "Because I would be here to protect you," She mewed softly.

Abstracted Dog
October 8th, 2016, 11:46 AM
Violetblossom sat on a random rock, her back aching. She knew all she needed was some quick medical attention, but she had seen a injured kit walk in so she decided to wait.

FadedShadow
October 8th, 2016, 11:52 AM
Honeyblaze stood and walked out of camp, eager to stretch her legs.

Snowkit
October 8th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Seakit padded toward Silverkit, as she was eager to meet the other kits. "Hello, I'm Seakit!" She mewed cheerfully.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 12:13 PM
Bellykit walked back into the nursery. Seeing two kits he cheerfully walked over,"Hi! I'm Bellykit!"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 8th, 2016, 12:16 PM
Stormkit was sitting in the nursery,before she went up to Bellykit."Hello!" The tortoise-shelled kit mewed,trying to be friendly.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 12:22 PM
Bellykit waved his tail at the tortishell kit,"Hi! Is this how you greet other cats? I don't know. Anyway hi!", the black kit wasn't aware he was speaking his mind.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 8th, 2016, 12:24 PM
"hehe....well my name is Stormkit..whats yours?" She asked,chuckleing at the fact that he had spoken his mind.She sat down,with her tail curled neatly around her white and black paws.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 12:30 PM
"I'm Bellykit!", the black kit sat licking his ginger belly. "I was just out in the clearing looking for someone to play with. Wanna play?"

Caligo Everton
October 8th, 2016, 12:37 PM
Duskpelt walked up to violetblossom still thinking about out the new cat he had met in the clearing he had not gotten her name. He purred quietly. Then he saw violetblossom was in pain. He rushed up to her. "Are you ok?" He didn't know how he was thinking of the new cat like he was he had a mate and a kit. He shamed himself and then brought himself back to the current problem. He sat there waiting for her reply.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 8th, 2016, 12:44 PM
"Sure!"She jumps up,and runs outside of the nursery,her tail flicking excitedly.Stormkit looks back in and says "Come on,slowpoke!"

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 12:55 PM
Bellykit ran after Stormkit laughing.

monfang
October 8th, 2016, 12:55 PM
{For Melody} Lionpaw sat near a bush the tom cleaning his pelt. He scanned the area, seeing if he could find Honeypaw, or one of her siblings. He layed down in a sunspot, and closed his eyes. He hummed softly. He felt weird how he could sing. Not only was he a tom, but to many, he seemed the last one for someone to hear singing.

{for anyone} Coonpaw walked, talking to Palepaw. She was happy to see her sister again. She hadn't seen Palepaw, Oakpaw, or Moonpaw since they were kits when they disappeared.

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 12:57 PM
Honeypaw slid from the apprentices den, twisting her head around to smooth down her golden-colored fur. The apprentice turned her head back and scanned the clearing, her gaze resting on Lionpaw. Her eyes lit up, and she shook her fur out before trotting over to him. "Hey," She mewed as she approached, smiling brightly.

monfang
October 8th, 2016, 01:36 PM
Lionpaw opened his eyes and smiled when he heard Honeypaw. "Hey, Honeypaw! How are you?" he asked, rising ans stretching before sitting fully up to face her.

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 01:38 PM
"Pretty good!" Honeypaw mewed cheerfully, settling down beside him and curling her tail around her paws. "How about you?"

monfang
October 8th, 2016, 01:52 PM
"Bored." he replied, yawning. "Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the stream?" he asked, smiling.

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 02:01 PM
"Definitely!" Honeypaw mewed, giggling.

HwangHarin
October 8th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Fireclaw ran into the clearing, she was laughing. " Haha, I love to make fun of her." She mumbled

monfang
October 8th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Lionpaw chuckled. "Come on. We can hunt while we're at it." he said.

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 05:10 PM
"Okay!" Honeypaw leaped up and shook her fur out. "Lets go slowy!" She teased, turning and bounding to the entrance.

HwangHarin
October 8th, 2016, 06:49 PM
Pondkit and Twilightkit walked in the nursery. " We are almost old enough to be sold, and we still don't know who our mentors will be." Twilightkit said frown on her face. " I don't know Twilightkit." Said Pondkit

Thunder
October 8th, 2016, 09:51 PM
Leopardkit shifted in her nest, trying to block out the sounds of the pesky squealing kits. She kept turning. The warm weather had made her more and more tired lately, and all she wanted to do now a days was sleep all day. "SHUSH!" She screeched at them. :slapfight:
https://thumb1.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/2396102/223138093/stock-photo-cute-tabby-kitten-on-white-background-isolated-223138093.jpg

HwangHarin
October 8th, 2016, 09:52 PM
" Shh Yourself." Twilightkit said a bit snapppy

Thunder
October 9th, 2016, 01:43 AM
"Well, atleast I'm not bouncing everywhere on tails of every queen and kit trying to sleep in the sleepy weather." She snapped, cuffing Twilightkit's ear.
https://thumb1.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/2396102/223138093/stock-photo-cute-tabby-kitten-on-white-background-isolated-223138093.jpg

October 9th, 2016, 07:52 AM
[ QUOTE=Rockstar;3024]Dawnfrost lowered her head and licked her kits to calm them. "Now now, there's no need for fighting."[/QUOTE]
Icekit yawned while cherrykit whos been sitting watching the event play out ducked under dawnfrost belly

seasalt
October 9th, 2016, 08:12 AM
Leafkit scoffed boredly,pawing at his very favorite pebble.Pointly,the tom-kit decided,maybe he could play hunt?Deciding that was the best option to cure his boredom.He trotted away from the pebble,skidding into a hunting crouch.It looked kinda lopsided,but still as stable as the kit could do.The brown tabby grinned,stepping lightly toward the pebble,pretending the dull thing was a mouse.Then,in a flash,Leafkit ran toward the pebble,pouncing right on it with his paws,since it was a stone,it glazed some of Leafkit's right paw."OW!"He hissed to himself,leaping off the pebble,to look at the cut."That hurt..."The tom-kit mumbled."If that was a "real"mouse,it would of ran away..."The kit mewed out loud,looking disapointed.

Funnyanimals552
October 9th, 2016, 09:07 AM
EAGLEKIT here!:heartbounce:

Funnyanimals552
October 9th, 2016, 09:08 AM
eaglekit looks for her mother

Funnyanimals552
October 9th, 2016, 09:11 AM
Which queen will be my mom?:headrub:

Funnyanimals552
October 9th, 2016, 09:16 AM
Cries:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 09:19 AM
[ QUOTE=Funnyanimals552;4575]Which queen will be my mom?:headrub:[/QUOTE]
(isk just pretend you have one)

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 09:19 AM
Bellykit ran around the den. Hearing the other kits talk he stopped running but bumped into one kit,"Sorry!", he said cheerfully.

Gone
October 9th, 2016, 09:21 AM
Cometpaw nodded happily, happy to see the small tom's eyes show happiness, she looked over her shoulder into the nursery. "I doubt they'll say no, I think Violeteye would even be happy about it." She purred, a grin taking over her maw again before she wrapped her forepaws around him protectively. "Because I would be here to protect you," She mewed softly.
(Boop fire)

Funnyanimals552
October 9th, 2016, 09:24 AM
Ok waterstripe my other character is my mom :woot:

Funnyanimals552
October 9th, 2016, 09:25 AM
Bellykit you bumped into me!

Funnyanimals552
October 9th, 2016, 09:26 AM
Eaglekit runs at bellykit

Funnyanimals552
October 9th, 2016, 09:27 AM
In a moon ill be an APPRENTICE!

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 09:28 AM
Bellykit ran away from Eaglekit. Trying not to step on any cats tail.

Funnyanimals552
October 9th, 2016, 09:30 AM
eaglekit Wants a friend

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 09:32 AM
[ QUOTE=Funnyanimals552;4608]eaglekit Wants a friend[/QUOTE]
do you want stormkit to be your friend?))

Funnyanimals552
October 9th, 2016, 09:34 AM
Great!

Funnyanimals552
October 9th, 2016, 09:36 AM
ok stormkit:music:

Funnyanimals552
October 9th, 2016, 09:37 AM
Waterstripe says "it will be time to eat soon!"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 09:43 AM
Stormkit looks at Eaglekit and walks up to him."Hi!"She says.Suddenly she feels a bit hot under her fur.(u know where im going with this :heartbounce: )

Funnyanimals552
October 9th, 2016, 09:45 AM
its ok. plays, pretends to be clan leader:princess:

Funnyanimals552
October 9th, 2016, 09:47 AM
"i want to be a medicine cat apprentice! what kind of apprentice do you want?"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 09:50 AM
"I want a normal Apprentice!" She replied,playing along with Eaglekit's game.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 09:54 AM
"Normal apprentice! Me too!", Bellykit jumped to Eaglekit.

Funnyanimals552
October 9th, 2016, 09:54 AM
Waterstripe calls "Time to eat!"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 09:57 AM
"Ooh!Time to eat!" She runs out of the nursery,leaving others in the dust.

Funnyanimals552
October 9th, 2016, 09:59 AM
Waterstripe gives each kit a freshkill mouse.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 10:05 AM
"Yay! Thank you Waterstripe!", Bellykit dug into the mouse spilling blood next to him.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 10:06 AM
"Thanks,Waterstripe!"Silverkit bends down and begins to eat the mouse.Heh...I got here first..like always..

Funnyanimals552
October 9th, 2016, 10:06 AM
Eaglekit eats her mouse next

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 10:09 AM
[ QUOTE=Funnyanimals552;4661]Eaglekit eats her mouse next[/QUOTE]
(her?)

Funnyanimals552
October 9th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Dont get me mad...:mad:

Funnyanimals552
October 9th, 2016, 10:15 AM
Arches back for first time

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 10:19 AM
"woah!" Silverkit says through a mouthful of mouse.She looks at him,wondering how he did it.

Funnyanimals552
October 9th, 2016, 10:23 AM
Im not a he! i got mad you made fun of me for being a she!

Funnyanimals552
October 9th, 2016, 10:32 AM
A moon passes:spinning:

Funnyanimals552
October 9th, 2016, 10:33 AM
Bye!

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 10:38 AM
[ QUOTE=Funnyanimals552;4681]Im not a he! i got mad you made fun of me for being a she![/QUOTE]
i thought Eaglekit was an guy...sorry...))

Raiini
October 9th, 2016, 10:40 AM
[ QUOTE=Funnyanimals552;4634]"i want to be a medicine cat apprentice! what kind of apprentice do you want?"[/QUOTE]

Silverkit mrowed. "I want to be the Leader someday!" She flicked her tail, and sat down.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 10:42 AM
Stormkit finished her mouse and went to a corner she liked to sleep in.She lays down and drifts to sleep.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 10:43 AM
Bellykit laughed his mouth full of mouse," You want to be leader! Ha!"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 10:49 AM
"heh..well its possible..."She said before she fell asleep.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 10:57 AM
Bellykit shrugged at the kit's and kept eating.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 11:06 AM
While Stormkit was sleeping,when she heard a loud crash from outside.Her eyes flew open,and she stood up."What was that?!" Stormkit asked loudly.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 11:10 AM
Bellykit jumped at the sound.

Zero
October 9th, 2016, 11:15 AM
Zerosight sat back and listened as Northpaw went forward to greet the new kitten patient, glad that he was so quick to respond and offer help. His blind gaze was directed their way, as if he was listening, his ears perked forward. He would give Northpaw a chance to treat this patient and just be back by the herb storage. If his apprentice needed any help eventually, he would be there to offer tips and suggestions.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 11:15 AM
There was a creak and a tree outside of the nursery fell down over the opening to the outside."Eek!" Stormkit mewls as she is trapped in here,along with all of the other kits and Waterstripe.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 11:17 AM
Bellykit scurried away from the entrance. He hid behind Waterstripe.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 11:22 AM
Stormkit nuzzled next to Bellykit,shivering.She was terrified of something bad happening.Stormkit starts wimpering as she nuzzles closer to Bellykit.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 11:24 AM
Bellykit licked Stormkit,"It's okay. Someone will help us.", he said although scared as well.

Ghostly Cristalline
October 9th, 2016, 11:24 AM
Hopekit looked over at her sister Hazelkit, who was playing with a peice of moss and throwing it up in the air.

HwangHarin
October 9th, 2016, 11:26 AM
Twilightkit huffed and turned back to Pondkit. Pondkit shrugged.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 11:28 AM
Stormkit looked at Hopekit and Hazelkit,playing while a tree had fallen.She was wondering,How in the world can they be playing while this is going on?Stormkit stepped over to them and asked,"Why are you two playing?A tree fell over the entrance!"

Ghostly Cristalline
October 9th, 2016, 11:28 AM
Hopekit pounced on top of her sister with a playfull growl. "Hey that's not fair I wasn't paying attention." complained Hazelkit. "It did." Hopekit asked the two kits. Flowerpetal looked at her kit. "Didn't you see it happened?" she asked her daughter.

Snowkit
October 9th, 2016, 11:31 AM
Seakit and Snowkit noticed the tree that had fallen over the entrance. "Let's see if we can push it!" Snowkit exclaimed. Seakit rolled her eyes. "We're only kits. We aren't strong enough!"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Stormkit sighs and goes to the entrance.She saw a small hole that only herself and one other kit."Bellykit!Can you get through this hole?"She asked him.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 11:37 AM
Bellykit got up and looked at the hole. "Are you sure? I don't want to get stuck."

Ghostly Cristalline
October 9th, 2016, 11:38 AM
Hopekit looked at the two kits and walked over to them with Hazelkit following. "Maybe if all of us kits work together we can push it." meowed Hopekit.

Snowkit
October 9th, 2016, 11:40 AM
Seakit padded over to the tree and sees part of it that she can climb over. "Come on Snowkit!" She meowed. She climbed up some of the branches and looks down from on top of the tree. She sees Bellykit and Stormkit, and leaps down. "Hey, who are you guys?" She asks.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 11:40 AM
Bellykit growled at Hopekit,"We are to small to push a tree."

Ghostly Cristalline
October 9th, 2016, 11:41 AM
"But if we work together even the queens could help." she meowed.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 11:46 AM
Stormkit squeezes through the small hole,and due to her slim frame, she can get through."I did it!"Bellykit...can you hear me?" She said from the other side,looking through the hole.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 11:49 AM
Bellykit ignored Hopekit. Squeezing through the hole he pulled himself out.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 11:55 AM
Stormkit sighs with relief that Bellykit got through."phew...we got out...wait how will the others get out?" She had been getting through the hole and didn't hear any other kits speaking.Stormkit looked through to see Waterstripe still in there,as well as a few kits she didn't know.She licked Bellykit on the head and went through the hole again to get the others out.

Ghostly Cristalline
October 9th, 2016, 11:58 AM
Since Hopekit was tiny enough to fit through the small hole. She slipped right through the hole.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 12:00 PM
Stormkit moved so she could get out,then continued going through the hole.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 12:04 PM
Bellykit yowled for help,"Waterstripe is trapped!"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Stormkit got to Waterstripe and started to pull her into the hole.She was heavy,but Stormkit managed to pull her all the way out.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 12:12 PM
Bellykit helped Stormkit pull the she cat.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 12:16 PM
Stormkit panted loudly as they got the she-cat out.She was exausted and lied down next to Bellykit,her muzzle next to his side.Quickly,she fell asleep.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 12:21 PM
Bellykit sat as he felt Stormkit lay on him. He panted as he looked around for a cat.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 12:30 PM
As she slept,Stormkit smelt something,something strange...She snapped awake and sniffed the air.It smelt like something unnatural,something metallic.She padded towards where the smell came from.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 12:35 PM
Bellykit followed Stormkit wondering where she was going. He smelled something weird and ran after Stormkit.

Ghostly Cristalline
October 9th, 2016, 12:37 PM
Hazelkit tried to fit through, but couldn't manage.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 12:38 PM
"What is that?!" She asked loudly as she looked at the huge monster.Stormkit saw twolegs inside of it."Why isn't the monster on Thunderpath?!"

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 12:40 PM
Bellykit froze,"Stormkit! Run!", he heard stories about monsters. Never thinking he see one he tried to grab Stormkit to pull her away.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 12:41 PM
Stormkit looked back at the rest of the cats,and saw Hazelkit and ran over.She pulled out Hazelkit and motioned for her to move."We need to go!"She yelled out

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 12:42 PM
Bellykit pushed Hopekit,"Go!Go!"

Ghostly Cristalline
October 9th, 2016, 12:44 PM
Gazeshadow saw the tree fallen and ran over to them. "Flowerpetal are you okay?" panicked the black tom through the tree trunk. Flowerpetal walked up to the log. "I'm okay, but i can't get out." she meowed.

Ghostly Cristalline
October 9th, 2016, 12:45 PM
Hopekit grabbed her sisters paws and pulled her through.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 12:48 PM
"Everyone go!" She yowled loudly before the monster started to hit the camp.

Ghostly Cristalline
October 9th, 2016, 12:49 PM
"I can't leave Flowerpetal." growled Gazeshadow.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 12:52 PM
" where is she?" She asked over the roar of the monster as it got closer to them.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 12:53 PM
Bellykit ran as far as he could away from the den.

Phoenix Flames
October 9th, 2016, 12:53 PM
Otterkit woke up from her nap and noticed a tree had fallen, blocking the entrance of the nursery. She walked over to the tree. The six moon old kit looked through the hole in the tree. She saw the other kits. Otterkit tried to squeeze through the hole in the tree. She struggled, but managed to get through. "Hey! You guys left me.", Otterkit mewed to the other kits.

Ghostly Cristalline
October 9th, 2016, 12:54 PM
"she's still in the nursery." he meowed.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 12:57 PM
Bellykit looked back at the nursery den,"Run!"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 12:59 PM
"take Otterkit!I'll get her!" She said,pushing Otterkit near him,and racing to get Flowerpetal.She sqeezed through the hole and saw Flowerpetal and grabbed her through on her scruff and started to pull her out.After a little while,Stormkit got her out.

Ghostly Cristalline
October 9th, 2016, 01:01 PM
Flowerpetal ran to her daughters and grabbed them by the scruff. Gazeshadow stood there in shock. "Gazeshadow we've got to get out of here. the black tom with Flowerpetal and the kits ran out of the camp.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 01:02 PM
By now the monster was half-way through the camp.Stormkit ran from the camp,trying to find Bellykit.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 01:04 PM
Bellykit ran with the other out of camp seeing the monster flatten the den.

Ghostly Cristalline
October 9th, 2016, 01:08 PM
Gazeshadow and his sister and her kits ran to safty where the other cats were.

Shivers
October 9th, 2016, 01:08 PM
[ QUOTE=Raven & Co;4588] (Boop fire) [/QUOTE]
Badgerkit felt his cheeks warm up and he turned his head away in embarrassment, "I-I-I don;'t need to be protected!" He stuttered, "I'm a strong cat!" He said fluffing his chest up proudly, "I'll be protecting you!" He said turning to Cometpaw.

Phoenix Flames
October 9th, 2016, 01:09 PM
Otterkit squirmed. "What are you doing? Put me down! What's going on?", she asked. Otterkit didn't know that there was a monster destroying camp. Otterkit sniffed the air. "So that's why we're running away...", she mewed.

Funnyanimals552
October 9th, 2016, 01:09 PM
Eaglekit is now going to be an apprentice:woot:

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 01:10 PM
Stormkit saw Bellykit and ran towards him before an tree behind her fell onto her tail.She cried out in pain.Stormkit was stuck."Help!"She called out for help a few times.

Abstracted Dog
October 9th, 2016, 01:15 PM
:I just noticed you replied..:
"My tail hurts a little.." She said quietly, her ears twitching with embarrassment. She knew her mother would make such a big deal about it, that is when she got back.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 01:15 PM
Bellykit heard Stormkit. Turning around he grabbed her scruff and pulled.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 01:18 PM
The end of Stormkit's tail was ripped off and bleeding heavily,but she ran alongside Bellykit.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Bellykit ran with Stormkit making sure she didn't fall.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 01:37 PM
Stormkit fell over a few times but got back up.They had gotten to four trees by now.She turned her head,and saw that the monster had stopped and the twoleg was crawling out."I-It stopped.....Bellykit...the m-monster s-stopped..."

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 01:42 PM
Seeing the Twolegs come out of the monster Bellykit crouched down and cried.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 01:46 PM
"B-Bellykit?"She turned to see him crying.Stormkit laid next to him and licked his head comfortingly."I-Its ok,B-Bellykit"Her tail was hurting quite a lot but she didn't care.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 01:50 PM
"No!",he sobbed felling Stormkit lick him,"Our home is being destroyed!"

Snowkit
October 9th, 2016, 01:57 PM
"Help!" Snowkit yowled as a branch fell on her body. "Guys! Help me!" Seakit yowled as she struggled to pull her sister's body from under the branch.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 01:58 PM
She looked at him with her dark green eyes."w-well.....i-i...i........"She sighs and looks down.Her eyes are watering a lot a she looks back at him."i try..i t-try to make t-the best of e-every .. situation....but......."Tears fall to the ground as she begins to cry as well.

Ghostly Cristalline
October 9th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Gazeshadow looked around for Icefang. "Icefang where are you!" he yowled.

Snowkit
October 9th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Seakit watches as the twolegs run over the camp. "N-no... Snowkit.. The camp... W-we have to run..." She pulled her sister from under the branch and ran toward Bellykit and Stormkit, not seeing them at first and almost jumping in fear when she sees them. "W-who are y-you guys?" She asks, while sobbing.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Bellykit stopped crying when he saw Seakit and Snowkit. "Are you two alright?", he asked.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 02:08 PM
Stormkit stands up,not looking any of them in the eye and starts to walk away,saying,"I-I'll just...g-go..."She says between tears.

Snowkit
October 9th, 2016, 02:12 PM
"I-I guess..." Seakit moaned. "We d-don't know where our mother is.. O-or our father." She mumbled. Snowkit watched as Stormkit walked away, feeling bad for the fellow kit.

HwangHarin
October 9th, 2016, 02:18 PM
Gazeshadow looked around for Icefang. "Icefang where are you!" he yowled.

Icefang was talking to Pondkit, and Twilightkit. " Can he be even louder." She said and the kits started giggleing

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 02:19 PM
"We'll find them but rest first.", Bellykit said to Seakit.

Ghostly Cristalline
October 9th, 2016, 02:21 PM
He let out a sigh and ran to Icefang.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 02:22 PM
Stormkit lays down in the hole of one of the Four Trees and falls asleep.The tears she had cried had dried and so had the blood coming from what used to be the tip of her tail.

HwangHarin
October 9th, 2016, 02:23 PM
The kits clung to her back,and Icefang moved around some stuff to Gazeshadow

Snowkit
October 9th, 2016, 02:24 PM
"T-thanks." Seakit replied gratefully. "Snowkit," She said, turning to face her sister, but her sister had run off, trying to find their parents. "Snowkit!!" She yowled. She ran across the territory, dodging monsters and twolegs. "Come on! We need to stay put! I know you want to find our mother and father, but you never will if you don't live!" She meowed. Snowkit heard her and followed her across the territory back to Bellykit.

Ghostly Cristalline
October 9th, 2016, 02:25 PM
"I'm sorry for being loud." he meowed.

HwangHarin
October 9th, 2016, 02:26 PM
" Its ok." She said

Ghostly Cristalline
October 9th, 2016, 02:29 PM
"I just couldn't leave you." he meowed with a purr.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 02:35 PM
Stormkit was crying loudly inside the hole she found.She felt scared and alone without Bellykit,but was felt unwanted there.

HwangHarin
October 9th, 2016, 02:37 PM
"I just couldn't leave you." he meowed with a purr.

She smiled with a purr

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 02:37 PM
Bellykit walked over to Stormkit,"Stormkit.", he didn't know what to say but her name.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 02:39 PM
She looked up,tears spilling out of her dark green eyes."........w-what?"Stormkit asks quietly.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 02:41 PM
"Do you want any company?", Bellykit asked.

Ghostly Cristalline
October 9th, 2016, 02:42 PM
[ QUOTE=Aashka;5087]She smiled with a purr[/QUOTE]

"Can i talk to you in private?" asked Gazeshadow.

HwangHarin
October 9th, 2016, 02:42 PM
" Sure." And she shot a glare at the kits on her back, and they giggled and jumped off and went to play fighting

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 02:43 PM
Stormkit said nothing,but as it was begining to rain,she made up her mind.She scooted over for Bellykit to lay down next to her.

Phoenix Flames
October 9th, 2016, 02:44 PM
Otterkit ran to the hole that Stormkit and Bellykit were hiding in. "I hope all the other ThunderClan cats know about this....", Otterkit said as tears rolled down her cheek and landed on Stormkit's tail. "And I hope everyone else is okay...", she mewed.